Falcon Pointe Apartments

4.4

4.4

Two years living here and things are good. New management is nice. Maintenance is nice. Still a quite neighborhood. I wish we had more trash cans. Community Rewards program is a nice incentive for the residents to get involved with the community to earn points towards actual gift cards.
Once again back where I started. It’s been 3 months and there is still a list of things that have yet to be completed that should of been done before I moved in. Greg is gone and hasn’t been here for a month now and we haven’t had any maintenance manager for that long. This is crazy! Reached out to corporate, and all of the sudden my texts aren’t being received by the office even though we had been texting fine the past week. If you’re looking for a place that’s not able to keep up with work orders and will take over 3 months to get stuff fixed that should of been fixed before you moved in then this is the place for you. MAKE SURE YOU VIEW THE APARTMENT BEFORE SIGNING THE LEASE!!! I was not given that option and they were literally still working on my apt when I was signing the lease and when she took us to the unit after signing! Just terrible!
I have lived here for about 8 years. Since my time here I have not had any problems. Neighbors have been friendly. Staff has been great. Service staff has been on point in doing repairs. I wish you would restart cleaning carpets when we sign a new lease
Very peaceful & very kept up apartments to live at. Close to schools & stores. Love the fact that the apartments have to place washer & dryer. That’s a big plus! 👏
1 star
Put a couple maintenance requests in. 4 weeks later still no maintenance. Moved here for the price but so glad I’m halfway through with my lease so I can move. Can’t get nothing fixed right and I feel the apartments are worried about outside appearance.
It's nice to live close to the high school. I thought it would be neat to take a stroll down the street with some friends to see a local game this season.
My experience at Falcon Point has been wonderful the ladies in the office are awesome Jasmine and Selena are the best thank you for making me and my daughter feel very welcomed in our new apartment you guys show great customer service and you made me and my daughter feel like we were family so thanks again
This has by far been the best experience I have had moving in anywhere. The staff have been wonderful and so pleasant to deal with. While there are minor things with the apartment, the wonderful service from the staff far exceeds the minor maintenance issues.
Overall stay is good , I would prefer assigned parking or priority parking apartments could use new cabinetry ac units could be serviced more often
Falcon Point is a great affordable place to stay. The apartments are very spacious and well kept up. If I have to complain about anything, it would be the parking. I feel that we should have assigned parking. Other than that, its a good place to live. I've been here for over 7 years.