Falcon Pointe Apartments

4.1

4.1

Devin
Jasmine and Celena are very professional. They made my move in process very easy. The maintenance guys are very good. They did my work order in a timely fashion.
Kimberly
Falcon Pointe it's one of the most affordable spacious Apartments in Rosenberg. I've lived here for 8 years and I have not had any major problems at all. The leasing office it's really good at getting back with you when you need something. You should just stop by and ask for tour of apartments. You are fine that you were really like it here.
Rachel
Very clean & quiet environment. Feel very safe at all times. People in the office are very nice. Always very helpful. Love they the apartments are located close to stores,restaurants & daycare,schools & other business.
Samantha
Only a few days left, our closet light doesn’t work in my sons room, but I’m at the point I don’t even care. Trash never gets taken out on time and always overflows. No one gets penalized for leaving the trash in front of the dumpster where maintenance then has to move it all and it is def not fare to them at all! Something needs to be done.
Verified Resident
Management and maintenance are nice and helpful. The grounds are kept up nicely. Comfortable place to call home. I would recommend this place to others.
Valerie
Since I have moved in, I have enjoyed how peaceful it is. I love how the kids are interactive with their neighbors. I also appreciate how clean the area is kept. So far I am so happy that I decided to move to these apartments.
Kimberly
Falcon Pointe is a very affordable and spacious place to live. I've been living here for 8 years and I must say that I've been content and happy.
Savina
I like how friendly the apartment mangers are and outgoing. Neighbors are nice and respectful. Clean area and good maintenance. Always upkeep with the outside
Rebecca
Was just starting to enjoy my apartment but now the environment is uncomfortable. Just ready to be at peace again. My time here has come to an end unfortunately.
Samantha
about 2 months ago
Just ready to move out at this point. The neighbor upstairs is terrible and just makes living here hell. The apartment has finally been fixed beside foundation after 9 months of us living here. Ready for lease to be up.