Falcon Pointe Apartments

4.7

4.7

The grounds are kept up really nicely. Freshly cut grass and tended to shrubs really make a difference. That's one of the perks of apartment living😃.
I move in on the 15th and I’m so happy and ready to start this journey. This is my first apartment and it’s just me and my daughter so I’m so happy to move on with my life
i’ve enjoyed living here. staff is extremely nice and courteous. no major issues with my apartment and my son loves it. couldn’t ask for a better place to stay!
Very nice and professional no issues at all. Maintenance man was great and did what he could to help us. Everything he fixed for us is perfect now.
I must say that I truly enjoy staying at Falcon Pointe. They have great rental prices. The apartment themselves are big and roomy in the inside. I have a three bedroom apartment with two bathrooms and I love it. They are on top of any maintenance request once notified. Great pool and fitness center. And once again they are very affordable.
Almost two years and I love it here! Everybody is so nice and accommodating. New maintenance is nice and helpful. Glad to see the Y youth outreach center is back open for the kiddos!
Was getting worried at first but Danielle handled everything very well. Enjoying my apartment so far, just need a few touch ups on a few things and I will be fine.
Decent apartments to stay in that are reasonable here in town. I’ve been here for over 10 years and I’m the past months I’ve seen more new maintenance men then I’ve ever seen before. Don’t just need one maintenance person, y’all need a whole team!!
Nice place to call home. Comfortable large rooms. Washer dryer connections inside unit. Cable ready. Easy to clean laminate floors. Nice appliance package.
Very great! Staff are very helpful! I’m glad to call falcon pointe apartment my new home! Thanks to the staff for working and helping us get the service we deserve