Falcon Pointe Apartments

4.6

4.6

Our experience here has been amazing since before we moved in ☺️ This is a nice place to live. Everyone here is so nice and helps us out whenever we need it
I've been living at Falcon Point for over 7 years and I have to say I've truly enjoyed staying here. The rent is affordable, great staff and the property is always kept up. Any problems that I may have in my apartment, the maintenance team is quick to resolve it. The neighbors are also good people. I feel that its a safe place to live with your family.
Apartments okay just need more maintenance and focus on fixing people apartments instead of the outside of the apartments. Great prices. Just need to fix inside stuff and clean better before people moving in.
Office staff is great and professional. Anytime i have a question they answer me within a timely manner. Also had concerns about a maintenance problem. They were fast to act on it.
Its nice to see the grounds getting repairs and new paint. Nice place to call home. Would recommend to anyone who's looking for a nice affordable place to call home.
I am giving 2 starts for Danielle herself NOT the apt! If this was strictly about her I would give 10 stars! I would of given no stars if this was strictly about the apt, but I don’t want this to effect how great of a manager she is. Danielle is AMAZING! Super sweet, funny and just great all around. Only problems I have is, my apt was not completed when I was scheduled to move in so we had to postpone the moving truck another day. The apt itself smells of cigarettes extremely bad. My kids both have breathing issues and this smell will effect them very much. The cabinets, floors, bathrooms and heater room were not cleaned at all. The cabinet drawers still had dead roaches inside and there was a dead june bug in the corner on the floor. There was some type of food gunk stuck on the drawers that I myself had to scrape off with a screwdriver because it was so caked on there. We vacuumed the whole apt & swept and it was just disgusting how much dirt we got up. The blinds weren’t changed out
what makes a community is not the beauty of the buildings but the beauty of the people that live around you and who is running that facility.
I've enjoyed living at Falcon Pointe. The rent is reasonable, they keep the property nice, clean and looking good. They are good at showing up promptly for maintenance request. The apartments a large and roomy. Overall it's a great place to live.
Falcon Point is a very nice community to live the landscaping is always done well management is respectful and very understanding I would refer anyone to move to Falcon point 😊
Going on two years living here and I must say I really enjoy it. Nice friendly community. Down home country atmosphere with just enough city life to not get you bored. 😀