Falcon Pointe Apartments

4.2

4.2

Robert
Very nice place, it is also very quiet! After a long day at work feels good to know I can come home to such a quiet place! The office is very friendly and very clean! Everybody is eager to help you and make sure that you are able to understand!

Chloe
Very clean and very friendly people and very nice customer service in the office. Pool is always clean. The neighbor hood is always quiet and calm.

Terranecia
I moved here three months ago and I’ve been loving it so far. The only thing in the apartment that bothers me is even I walk in certain spots it creaks and I stay upstairs. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Other than that it’s very quiet and peaceful.

Kimberly
I still say Falcon Pointe Apartments is a good place to live. The Apartments are very spacious. The grounds are kept up and cleaned. I've been living here for over 8 years and for the most I've enjoyed staying here. My only complaint is the big increase in the rent when the economy is in a bad shape right now. Everything is rising in cost but our pay checks and remaining the same. I'm just not understanding the need to do that at this time and for the amount that was increased ($185). But other than that it's a good place to live.

Anita
I’m having a great experience in living at Falcon pointe. I feel the community is very quiet and peaceful. I would recommend someone to live here if i knew someone who needed a place to living.

Rachel
Falcon Pointe Apartments are very nice on the inside & outside. The kitchen is a good size. I love the laundry room. That’s a plus for me. To be able to wash & dry my clothes in the comfort of my home: Very nice residents as neighbors. I love the fact it is very peaceful at all times.

Catherine
I love this apartment. I consider it a community. I can appreciate the office doing different activities for the kids. I walk through the neighborhood, and it’s so quiet. I’m hoping to live here a long time.

Dean
about 2 months ago
the ladies who run this property have a excellent attitude. They do a great job with what that have to work with. Maintenance is excellent but are overloaded as request to get items fixed in your unit can take upward to two weeks. love the men in maintenance Excellent.

Anita
2 months ago
We love the apartment. It’s a positive experience. The neighbors and neighborhood seems nice and quiet. Wish I found this apartment sooner.!

Catherine
2 months ago
I love it here. The apartment are big. The atmosphere is great. I glad they lots of activities for kids. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.