Falcon Pointe Apartments

4.7

4.7

Well kept up with very quiet very little commotion going on everyone stays to them self but do have lots of nice friendly residents.
I’ve lived here for a few years. They must be doing something right, because I’m still here. It’s a pretty quiet area to live and the office staff is pretty awesome!!!
Nice community. Good location. Clean and neat appearance to grounds. Quiet. Friendly neighborhood. Nice play area and pool. Fun recipes in monthly news letter.
The landlord has been really patient with me because I been having issues in the past paying my bills because of the pandemic that's puts your mind at ease not dealing with a person with a bad attitude.
Quiet and they have great team In the office and I been here going on 2 year’s now this is a good property and with even better with the new management
I've been living at Falcon Point over 6 years and I must say I have been very pleased. A great place to rent. The rent is affordable compared to other places. They do a great job of keeping the complex clean and complying to maintenance request.
The community is very quiet. Everyone is not in your business out here. I am able to have my own personal space. The managers keep you in the loop with monthly newsletters. Maintenance was bad at one point but, the problem was fixed.
I really love living at Falcon Pointe Apartment’s. It’s very peaceful I love the fact that no one is allowed to hang out on the property late at night. That makes it feel a whole lot more safe for the residents.
My experience here has been Pleasant thus far the maintenance team seems to be on top of things in a timely manner. The staff in the front office has been polite during our interactions even my interaction with the regional manager has been positive I do like staying here it's very comfortable close to my place of employment
5 managers in the past year, 3 maintenance men in the past year, 3rd unit and still dealing with bs. I've always paid on time, followed all the rules of my contract and was not met with the same from the property staff. Lived here for just over a year all the neighbors are cool though.