Falcon Pointe Apartments

4.3

4.3

Kimberly
Falcon Pointe Apartments are great and spacious. The bedrooms and living room are very big. I love the fact that I can put in large furniture and still have room to move around. I love to have get together with my friends and not worry about it being to cramped. Over all it's a good place to live. I've been here since May 2014.

Beverly
I would like to thank Jasmine for her quick response to a issue in my unit. Since I've been here, they have addressed all my maintenance requests. It is very much appreciated.

Tammy
It has been good living here. You won’t regret it. Best decision ever. It’s very quiet here and close to shopping. Only problem is the walls are thin can hear the neighbors.

Anita
Everything is going well. I really like the apartment and neighbors. I love the quiet neighborhood. I love the apartment itself. I hope to be here as long as possible

Catherine
I love the apartment and the neighborhood. I wish there wasn’t more garbage on the ground, but that doesn’t take away the love for the community. I like maintenance. Keep up the good work

Kimberly
Nice apartment to live in. They are very spacious and I really enjoy my neighbors, we all look out for one another. My one complaint is maintenance is slow to repair things.

Delores
We love it here! There's no complaints just laid back and relax type of thing. I promise if you move over here ( Falcon Pointe Apts) you will love it too. The one in Rosenberg Tx.

Kennar S.
about 2 months ago
Not worth the money things don't get fixed. The neighbors keep up so much noise and then have the nerve and audacity to call the cops on you when they sound like they're about to come through the roof. Trash is all outside and stays out there for several days falling all out of the trash can.

Tearini
about 2 months ago
The leasing office was very hopeful from the very beginning. They stayed in communication. Everyone mind their business and stay to themselves. There is no loud music playing at all crazy hours of the night. It’s quiet and clean.

Devin
about 2 months ago
It’s great living here. They are very professional. Only thing that is a problem is that we NEED. More maintenance Men. But Oscar is a great maintenance man but he needs helps. I really appreciate him.