Falcon Pointe Apartments

4.2

4.2

Delores
The view is marvelous and the residents is respectful.. it is quiet over here. If anyone is looking for a good place to call home they should be looking for Falcon Pointe Apartments in Rosenberg Texas, the managers are great and will help you in anyway they can when It comes to Falcon Pointe Apartments. Good choice when you choose here.
Ashley
i absolutely love living here. everyone is soo nice. i’ve never had a negative experience with a single person the year that i’ve lived over here! thank you guys for all you do❤️
Kimberly
Reasonable and affordable apartment prices, very spacious living room and bedrooms. I have great neighbors and we all look out for each others apartments at all times. They do a good job of keeping the property clean and inviting.
Verified Resident
Quiet, peaceful, clean place to call home. Very spacious unit. Very affordable. New management is nice. Grounds are kept up nicely. I like that it's close to shopping and medical care and church.
Rebecca
1 star
Prices are good but the apartments are horrible. Maintenance is non existent and you won’t get anything fixed. If they do come fix something they making the problem worser. All y’all need to do is find a certified dependable maintenance and the problem will be fixed. Maybe if I contact the owner things will change. That’s my next step.
Samantha
Things have been approving since we moved in here. Although we still have a few maintenance requests that need to be done, majority of them have been finished finally! Rosalio is such an amazing worker! Super sweet and always trying to get everything done that he can! Hoping we can find a new Maintenance Sup sooner than later, but glad our light was fixed in the dining room! Pool is green, but no one is really planning on swimming in it with the cold weather.
Keshaun
Everything is prefect except my refrigerator. And the trash can right by my house can be messy and nasty.but the staff are amazing! Always there to help
Beverly
Slow doing repairs, and addressing maintenance request. Manager is very nice and does the best she can. She's back logged due to previous manager neglect .
Kimberly
Great affordable place to live. Apartments are very spacious inside. They keep the property clean and Inviting. Good place to raise your kids.
Verified Resident
Nice place to call home. Spacious apartment units. Good parking. Nice appliances. Convenient washer dryer hookups inside your apartment. Relatively small community which makes it nicer in my opinion.