Falcon Trace Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Wonderful apartment complex to call home. Complex is a gated community and has great amenities, such as a pool and gym. Highly recommend this apartment complex
Living here twelve years and counting has been good it does have it’s up and down yet I make it home. When I think of my community, the people my neighbors who actually care about me let me have faith in humanity . Also there’s some room for improvement .
I love the fact that its quite and I don't see people hanging out on the streets doing wrong doings. The apartment is nice and clean.. I love the two bathrooms.
It's been nice to live here. The neighborhood is really nice and quiet. The people are very cordial. Everyone tries to help each other also is very clean outside of the apartment. Maintenance team keep it that way.
It’s such a beautiful place to reside. If any breaks they are there within 48 hours to help and fix what the problem is. I never have an issue with anyone here. I just love how quiet it is and everyone minds their business.
my grade is good on my third floor. There are some residents of one and two who are not aware of keeping hallways clean, not smoking, not littering, and educating their children to keep green areas clean! They do not value and damage the complex!
When I first moved here everything was wonderful but after few companies it gets worse and worse ! I love the area .. I hate having to put in a work order even for pest control when before it was automatically! Never saw any roaches until now ! The garbage container outside with all the trash outside is ridiculous and not Sanitary! Building is filthy and the stairs are worse. People smoking weed and hanging out ! Different people coming in and out the complex, gates never work ! I have complained and nothing has been done ! I’m done wasting my voice here … having water and sewer issues and nothing as well has been done ! Next I will be contacting corporate
La manager Rachel deja mucho que desear, es una mujer altanera y mal educada, que lo trata a uno como si fuera ella la autoridad y la dueña de la verdad, no es una persona conciliadora y que esté en pro de ayudar a las personas de esta comunidad. Es una lástima que no tengan a otro tipo de personal. De resto hay cosas buenas y mala como en cualquier Otro complex.
10 year plus as a Falcon Trace resident overall it has been a good experience: safe, relatively clean great location, and excellent schools
Lugar amplio y limpio. Ambiante agradable y apartamentos comodos. Buen parking bastante lugares de parking fácil acceso a muchas tiendas