Falcon Trace Apartment Homes

4.4

4.4

Verified Resident
I love my apartment and everything about it. It a quite neighborhood. Aside from my loud upstairs neighbor and their kids I love it and so does my kids.
Doris
I love my home. I met some people whom are looking for a new place to call home. They're from my home town. I invited them to my home and they loved the community and my home. They're very interested. I gave them the information to, which they can inquire about a new home. That's how much I love my home and staff.
Natachia
The area is very clean, maintained and office staff is always happy to help you. But sometimes you need to wait a lot for maintenance is come. The playground, pool and gym is good.
Lauren
Polite and hospitable! Being able to sign paperwork remotely was a huge help. The community is clean and well manicured. I would suggest this property to my friends and family
Kemmeashae
Easy process easy move in Melinda was definitely a great help being that I’m in west palm beach apartments are nice the location is nice I even love the fact you can’t come inside the gate without my permission
Fabiola
Falcon Trace Apartment Homes has been an amazing place to live, the maintenance and office staff are very friendly and helpful. Thank God I've chosen this place to live
Jessica
It has been a great experience! Would recommend to others! The whole process was easy! Wonderful staff! Just overall a wonderful place to live, glad we moved here!
Alicia
So far is has been good the lady's at the office are very nice and respectful. The property is clean and the people are friendly there is so much to do around here
Jessica
Wonderful staff and means well! Took the time to communicate efficiently and kept me informed every step of the way. Process was smooth and staff very helpful! Made me feel right at home.
Belkys
My apartment is good! I feel good living in this complex, the only thing is that there are people who do not value where they live or respect anything in the surroundings or the green areas!