Falcon Trace Apartment Homes

4.4

4.4

We love living here due to affordable price in a nice apartment, nice staff (Rachel is the best) and safer location. The main downside is lack of better amenities! The carport is inoperable and unwelcoming. The gym is small, dingy and outdated. The small classroom seems like a waste if not enough kids utilize the program. I think the gym should take its place with updated equipment as it’s not welcoming at all right now. The gym’s open hours don’t match up to our full time jobs, etc. Wish it was 24 hrs or earlier and later hours at least if possible. The playground has outdated unsafe mulch, no swings, and sitting area is lacking. There is no place to have guests/entertainment outdoors. No grill or at least sitting areas for families. The pool is nice but wish there was a grill.
The community is nice and we love the features of the apartments. I appreciate the staff especially Rachel ! She was very helpful and very fast with the move in process and made us feel so welcome we are very grateful and love our new home !
These are great apartments in a great area. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to any issue . The property overall is always kept clean. I would recommend these apartments to any one looking for a nice place to live.
The staff are very helpful and courteous I’m very pleased with the service and communication between staff and residents I look forward to another year with Falcon Trace
My experience in this last year are very well, all around its clean and the maintaince respond quick to our necessities. I recommend to the management to improve the gym area, the bicycles is not working.
This apartment community is one of the best around. Apartment offers great amenities for a great price. Complex is perfectly located near great restaurants and stores
It has been amazing. I really love the good customer services there is and the maintenance they do to every place on the residence and apartments as well!
It’s a good community to live in the area is pristine good location with great schools and good value for the price been living here for more than 10 years now and no issues
Great services, the office ladys are a very nice and helpful. The complex y very clean and quite. We are very happy to live here. The apartment is big and really nice .
Just got here and so far so good! Very clean and quiet, apartments are really cute and the community has a lot to offer. The schools in this area are also very nice and we’re close to everything we could need! Office staff is very friendly and professional as well.