Been living here year and half now, so far no major problems. Neighborhood is clean and quiet. Great amenities. Great staff. Maintance on point if issues arises. Happy pets are welcome here. Could be some improvement in some areas. Don't like can't leave packages delivered nor like limited or no bus line services. Otherwise, it's pleasure being resident here.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Hi I have been here almost 20 years I have lived here since 2001 you guys have taken it over in the last year so I am almost a 20-year residence and it's just like I moved here yesterday I think that you should value people that stay cuz they want to stay and not forced to stay and have paid twenty years of rent on one unit if the unit was for sale I would own it I just think to consider people that stayed somewhere for 20 years they should be a valued customer of value tenant and it should be some kind of appreciation thank you

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

My experience so far has been okay I feel like there could be room for improvement but so far so good for the time being in my 2 years living there

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

The residents are very friendly and approachable. The office staff and maintenance staff are very professional and treat whatever issues that we may have as priorities.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

I’ve had a great experience living here the community is great school are wonderful the staff good when something is not worked you leave a message and they come fairly quickly to fix the problem the property is always clean.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Since I’ve moved here I have always loved the staff . The company was bought by another company and is now managed by better professional leads. I would recommend family and friends to live here. I love the location and all the amenities. Maintenace responds in a proper time frame of any issues needed to be handled and I just love the new staff.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

The neighborhood is safe. Every time I have had an maintenance issue the are always here in a timely manner. They are always keeping tenants up to date on any changes in the complex

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

I’ve been living here about 5 years now and love the neighborhood my apartment is spacious the neighbors are polite my children love it here they have lots of friends that live here as well. And they love you the swimming pool.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Great location. Nice apartments. The only points I'm docking for are the noisy upstairs neighbors (they constantly have kids jumping around with no self control). Some sort of stricter noise regulations for loud neighbors and people playing loud music in their cars / apartments would make this an instant 5 star place to live.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Most requests are taken care of within a reasonable time frame. I have lived here for 19 months. I don't think I should have to pay for access to the weight room as they were advertised as amenities.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

It's hard to rate a community that's management changes roughly each year. Great that our kids can now play in the playground. Not sure why kids can't freely draw on the sidewalk with chalk, period. We need recycling bins.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Not very good you got people who live over you and they make to much noise and it's like the office don't do anything about it and then you gotta tell them over and over again what needs fixing management ain't good

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

There HAVE BEEN MOMENTS WHEN I HAVE WANTED TO MOVE HOWEVER, SINCE THE NEW COMPANY HAS Taken over, things has become better. Thank you for cleaning up the mess that the previous OWNERS LEFT BEHIND.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

It’s pretty cool, I have limited complaints about the environment. Would love to see more neighborhoods activities. I think that would be nice

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

I absolutely love my apartment. The layout is beautiful. We're new residents but the community seems friendly. I love to see children playing and having fun. That's what keeps us young. The laughter of a child.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Peaceful doesn't describe the experience living here. So quiet that you barely notice that you have neighbors. I like that the property maintenance keeps the community clean.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

So far so good. Many changes are happening right now. Hope it continues to be a positive experience. I'm a long time resident so I've been through a lot of changes.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

The apartment that I live in I really love my view its enough room for me and my kids and still have more space the location is not far from all the eating places.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Love living here......Great neighborhood.... Great choice....Great staff nice neighbors good amenities excellent location convenient to everything

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Been here for over 3 years and no complaints. The community is generally pretty quiet and when there is a matainence problem it’s handled in a relatively speedy manner.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Overall it's pretty nice and quiet but needs better lighting in parking areas. Playgrounds need improvement as well. The new staff seems pretty good.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Overall my experience at Falls Pointe was amazing, the maintenance is always on point ..We have a great gym, a nice relaxing pool... I really feel at home at The Falls Pointe Apartments... Most of all the staff make sure it's a safe environment for residents to live..

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

I love my apartment. And maintenance has been be on point can't wait till the pool opens. Everyone in the office has been just great I have no complaints about my residency here I love everything about here I rated as a 10

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Lots of positive changes have taken place under the new ownership. I feel like the folks in the leasing office genuinely care about the residents. It would be nice at some point in the future to have a recycling center near the trash area, and/or perhaps a paper recycling bin near the mailboxes, for junk mail.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

So far, so good. I really enjoy living in this neighborhood. The rooms in the apartment large and I really like the kitchen and the balcony.