It's hard to rate a community that's management changes roughly each year. Great that our kids can now play in the playground. Not sure why kids can't freely draw on the sidewalk with chalk, period. We need recycling bins.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Not very good you got people who live over you and they make to much noise and it's like the office don't do anything about it and then you gotta tell them over and over again what needs fixing management ain't good

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

There HAVE BEEN MOMENTS WHEN I HAVE WANTED TO MOVE HOWEVER, SINCE THE NEW COMPANY HAS Taken over, things has become better. Thank you for cleaning up the mess that the previous OWNERS LEFT BEHIND.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

It’s pretty cool, I have limited complaints about the environment. Would love to see more neighborhoods activities. I think that would be nice

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

I absolutely love my apartment. The layout is beautiful. We're new residents but the community seems friendly. I love to see children playing and having fun. That's what keeps us young. The laughter of a child.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Peaceful doesn't describe the experience living here. So quiet that you barely notice that you have neighbors. I like that the property maintenance keeps the community clean.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

So far so good. Many changes are happening right now. Hope it continues to be a positive experience. I'm a long time resident so I've been through a lot of changes.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

The apartment that I live in I really love my view its enough room for me and my kids and still have more space the location is not far from all the eating places.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Love living here......Great neighborhood.... Great choice....Great staff nice neighbors good amenities excellent location convenient to everything

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Been here for over 3 years and no complaints. The community is generally pretty quiet and when there is a matainence problem it’s handled in a relatively speedy manner.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Overall it's pretty nice and quiet but needs better lighting in parking areas. Playgrounds need improvement as well. The new staff seems pretty good.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Overall my experience at Falls Pointe was amazing, the maintenance is always on point ..We have a great gym, a nice relaxing pool... I really feel at home at The Falls Pointe Apartments... Most of all the staff make sure it's a safe environment for residents to live..

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

I love my apartment. And maintenance has been be on point can't wait till the pool opens. Everyone in the office has been just great I have no complaints about my residency here I love everything about here I rated as a 10

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Lots of positive changes have taken place under the new ownership. I feel like the folks in the leasing office genuinely care about the residents. It would be nice at some point in the future to have a recycling center near the trash area, and/or perhaps a paper recycling bin near the mailboxes, for junk mail.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

So far, so good. I really enjoy living in this neighborhood. The rooms in the apartment large and I really like the kitchen and the balcony.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Love my community it is quiet and there is not an issue that does not go unsolved. The staff is friendly and respectable, the grounds are kept clean, the neighborhood is quiet.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

I love my community been here since 10 31 2005 don't plan to go anywhere the people here are wonderful I really can't complain even my cat likes it here!!!

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Staff doesn't return calls/emails. Need coat hooks needed around gym and bathrooms, mosquito kill lights. Business office printer unable to print. Tennis court resurfacing already has cracks from foundation and needs card access to keep kids w skates/bikes off. Need rule to kick loud/unruly kids out of pool area. Too noisy. Need more garbage cans/cig/dog poop stations.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

good experience, nice quiet area, clean, spacious apartment, gym and pool, high ceilings in apartment, lots of closet space, everything was very efficient

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

I love my apartment and the community have not had any problems at all. Nice and quite and friendly neighbors. The maintenance staff is great

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

Things have improved since the complex was bought. Online portal to pay, playground re-opened, and tennis courts re-done. I haven't had to use maintenance recently, but I feel staff is attentive.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

I am really enjoying my new apartment! It is beautiful and I really enjoy living here!! The staff are so helpful and polite. I wouldn't change a thing!

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

I moved here from another state and i can honestly say my few mos in my place have been peaceful. Maintenance is awesome. I’m upset we can use the gym whenever we want but overall I’m pleased with my community.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

So far so good. No complaints right now. I'm a new tenant, so I really don't have anything to say. The staff is good and friendly. The only thing I don't like is not having access to the fit room.

Reply from Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

I love living here clean friendly they fix stuff when needed they are attentive when it comes to the residence I would recommend this property