Falls Pointe at The Park Apartments

3.8

3.8

Shamea
I've been residing at Falls Pointe nearly 4 years now. Great area. Love my spacious apartment. The property is well kept. Hope to stay living
Tamara
Nice neighbors and my daughter is making friends. Great kids! We really enjoy getting to know our new community and look forward to our new home.
Julia
The apartment was not ready on my move in date. I am still having issues with things that need to be done. I have issues with mold that has not been addressed.
Jasmine
It’s sucks that we can’t keep people in the office or Maintenece. It’s pointless to remember names because they don’t stay long. It would be nice if kids out here has home training and stop throwing their trash in front of people doors. Wishful thinking.
Jennifer
Overall, my resident experience has been pretty good in regards to maintenance. I wish that their could be better gym equipment. I'm happy not see se excessive trash in front of houses or near the dumpsters.
Richard
It’s a hidden gem in Durham! I didn’t expect it to be this nice! The only downside is the trash bin it’s constantly overflowing and the smell is absolutely horrendous
Barbara
Love my apartment. You change from carpet and put paper on the floor. It’s okay but tears easily. I love being a part of this community. There are places to walk, swim, bike, the only thing missing is a basketball court for the children. You also do a good job of taking care of Maintence issues. I wish we could have Dances for the children and young adults. It’s about bridging the community together. Falls point could do more.
Mamie S.
Resident since 2013, active with Parkwood Community. Love being in the Southwest area of Durham, 5 minutes from Wake County, I love the easy access to surrounding cities.
Michelle
I wish they could paint my apartment and have a carpet cleaning as well as maybe a barbecue for the residents as well but it is better than New York City that's for sure
Paulette P.
I enjoy living very friendly here the The neighbors it’s quiet the staff is great I enjoy my surroundings and the people I have met so far have a met many of them because I don’t be here all the time I mostly work but I do enjoy living here very much