The community itself is Quiet and clean... That's the only part I like about living here. I can't really speak on neighbors because we're all to ourselves. The security is never around when you need them. Maintenance is good about the upkeep but as far as the patios... we've been waiting for years to get the fences fixed. The management is horrible.

Reply from Faronia Square

Nedra an Caleshia are very friendly and willing to assit with any problem or maintenance issue you might have in a timely manner always with a smile. Marvin and Jerry are great too within our community!!

Reply from Faronia Square

I love Faronia Square. It’s quiet and safe which is most important because I have a daughter. I like the staff however maintenance could be better

Reply from Faronia Square

I rated the communiity as a four because it is a good place to live but a five means it is a great place to live. There are some improvements to be made and there are good things happening here as well. I love the community meetings and various activities to keep the children and residents informed as well as the increase and visibility of security.

Reply from Faronia Square

Love living here... this is the second time I've lived in this community it is a great place to live. The two bedroom townhouse is more than spacious..

Reply from Faronia Square

Faronia Square has been my home over 10 years. I love my leases agency ladies. They are so on point and about business. I can tell from previous agency these ladies care about safety of the residents and keeping the grounds up. I will remain a Faronia Square resident for a long time.

Reply from Faronia Square

I have enjoyed my stay here at Faronia Square. The staff is friendly and helpful and if I have any maintenance issues there is a quick response. Very satisfied.

Reply from Faronia Square

Very quite clean place to stay espivislly if you have kids or if your elderly. I would indeed suggest Faronia to family and friend to be a great place to stay

Reply from Faronia Square

Great, quiet, great customer service, helpful and easy to manage payment online. Staff has been very helpful of what we are needing since we are new to the neighborhood

Reply from Faronia Square

Great quite neighborhood to stay in especially if you have kids it's also per friendly and very clean and neat I would recommend this place to friends and family

Reply from Faronia Square

Peaceful and quiet, feel safe and close to everything. Rent is not cheap but hey it is what it is. You pay for what you want, that's safety for your family

Reply from Faronia Square

I'm pleased with the cleanliness and prompt attention to major work orders. Only issue I have is that some cosmetic items I initially reported at move in have not been repaired (screens missing from windows and screen door has a hole in it). Other than that, the staff is always very polite and professional.

Reply from Faronia Square

The staff and environmental workers are always professional. The property is always well kept and manage in an excellent manner. What attracted me the most was how the grounds are always kept and feeling a sense of security.

Reply from Faronia Square

Great community, no problems with neighbors. I do wish the pine leaves could be picked up. It could only make our community even better than what it already is. Thank you

Good apartments. The staff is friendly and courteous. Some of the residents don't abide by the rules. The children run amuck as well. Other than that it's a good place to live

Reply from Faronia Square

great living here enjoy the atmosphere and some of the people, the office take care of your work orders in a timely fashion, I even requested that my neighbors storm door be fixed so it would stop slamming into my door , and they jumped right on it. Thank You

Reply from Faronia Square

Great community, excellent staff, and well maintained property (both inside and out). I love being able to communicate with the office staff via email, and receive same day responses.

Reply from Faronia Square

I love the space and it's amenities. Parking is somewhat challenging; meaning, neighbors with their company. 50% of the time, especially the weekends and holidays, my neighbor feels she's been here for 15-16 years and doesn't have to be 'considerate' of her neighbor, to ask her 'company' (8-9 cars), to not 'inconvenience' the new neighbor next door. I don't like confrontation; neither do I do 'pecking orders'. Other than that issue, the staff is excellent and performs their job as professionals. Easy on the ears...sort of speak.

Very good locating. No problems or complaints from neighbors. No problems with maintenance if problems dealing with apartment example plumbing. All other problems a very slow response

Very professional leasing agents. Quiet neighborhood for the most part. Nice, large units. Great upkeep of the property despite its age. Decent and useful amenities within the property. Securely gated community.

Reply from Faronia Square

Faronia is a great living experience. I recommend anyone to move here. Nice, clean, and friendly invorment. Pool, great parking, and the staff is amazing.

Reply from Faronia Square

SO FAR IN THE LAST YEAR MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN GREAT. I DO HOWEVER HAVE A QUESTION, WHY WE CAN'T PAY RENT WITH A BANK MONEY ORDER. I RATE FARONIA AT 5