Love everything about my community and spacious townhome. Love the LED new lights on Finley. Maintenance is awesome, work orders are fix in a timely manner. Lease agency Very nice and pleasant to chat with.

I enjoy living in this community and also love the staff but I wish the units were more updated and the rent would not increase for loyal and on time residents. Other than that is great.

Reply from Faronia Square

I just love love love my new home. It's very spacious, quiet community and the kids love it as well. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Thank you Faronia Square!!

Reply from Faronia Square

I love this community so far! It is nice, peaceful, clean, and safe. I don't have any complaints. The office staff and maintenance crew are always ready to help and friendly.

Reply from Faronia Square

My experience as a resident at the faronia square townhomes in memphis has been ok thus far. I have been a resident there for 1 year now....

Reply from Faronia Square

Overall my stay over the last two years has been pretty peaceful. I wish we had better parking and security measures in place. Also I would hope for the pool to be up and working instead of shut down through the summer months

Reply from Faronia Square

It's great so far. I have no complaints. People are nice and stay to themselves for I see. But they do speak when they see you. When I put things to fixed they come when they say

Reply from Faronia Square

I tell a lot of peothat I live in the best kept secret in Whitehaven. Maintenance tickets are handled in a swift manner. The office staff is always friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from Faronia Square

I love that I can always get a timely response from management and maintenance. Someone is always available. The staff is friendly and courteous and very respectful.

Reply from Faronia Square

The community itself is Quiet and clean... That's the only part I like about living here. I can't really speak on neighbors because we're all to ourselves. The security is never around when you need them. Maintenance is good about the upkeep but as far as the patios... we've been waiting for years to get the fences fixed. The management is horrible.

Reply from Faronia Square

Nedra an Caleshia are very friendly and willing to assit with any problem or maintenance issue you might have in a timely manner always with a smile. Marvin and Jerry are great too within our community!!

Reply from Faronia Square

I love Faronia Square. It’s quiet and safe which is most important because I have a daughter. I like the staff however maintenance could be better

Reply from Faronia Square

I rated the communiity as a four because it is a good place to live but a five means it is a great place to live. There are some improvements to be made and there are good things happening here as well. I love the community meetings and various activities to keep the children and residents informed as well as the increase and visibility of security.

Reply from Faronia Square

Love living here... this is the second time I've lived in this community it is a great place to live. The two bedroom townhouse is more than spacious..

Reply from Faronia Square

Faronia Square has been my home over 10 years. I love my leases agency ladies. They are so on point and about business. I can tell from previous agency these ladies care about safety of the residents and keeping the grounds up. I will remain a Faronia Square resident for a long time.

Reply from Faronia Square

I have enjoyed my stay here at Faronia Square. The staff is friendly and helpful and if I have any maintenance issues there is a quick response. Very satisfied.

Reply from Faronia Square

Very quite clean place to stay espivislly if you have kids or if your elderly. I would indeed suggest Faronia to family and friend to be a great place to stay

Reply from Faronia Square

Great, quiet, great customer service, helpful and easy to manage payment online. Staff has been very helpful of what we are needing since we are new to the neighborhood

Reply from Faronia Square

Great quite neighborhood to stay in especially if you have kids it's also per friendly and very clean and neat I would recommend this place to friends and family

Reply from Faronia Square

Peaceful and quiet, feel safe and close to everything. Rent is not cheap but hey it is what it is. You pay for what you want, that's safety for your family

Reply from Faronia Square

I'm pleased with the cleanliness and prompt attention to major work orders. Only issue I have is that some cosmetic items I initially reported at move in have not been repaired (screens missing from windows and screen door has a hole in it). Other than that, the staff is always very polite and professional.

Reply from Faronia Square

The staff and environmental workers are always professional. The property is always well kept and manage in an excellent manner. What attracted me the most was how the grounds are always kept and feeling a sense of security.

Reply from Faronia Square

Great community, no problems with neighbors. I do wish the pine leaves could be picked up. It could only make our community even better than what it already is. Thank you

Good apartments. The staff is friendly and courteous. Some of the residents don't abide by the rules. The children run amuck as well. Other than that it's a good place to live

Reply from Faronia Square

great living here enjoy the atmosphere and some of the people, the office take care of your work orders in a timely fashion, I even requested that my neighbors storm door be fixed so it would stop slamming into my door , and they jumped right on it. Thank You