Fenwick

I really appreciate how the Fenwick team has reached out to the residents to keep us aware of what is going on in terms of State and County guidance during the pandemic. I'm also enjoying the fun activities they come up with and surprises they leave at the door. It helps make me feel like we're in it together.
The staff at the Fenwick are helpful and responsive, the building is kept clean, and the apartments themselves are quite nice. Rent is somewhat pricey for the amount of space/apartment, and despite the efforts of management, residents do not always manage their dogs’ bathroom needs in ways that are considerate of other residents. All in all, though, this is a nice place to live.
Very engaged with the residents and finding creative ways to keep up community during this shelter at home/quarantine period. Even if I can’t always participate, it’s incredibly appreciated to see.
I have been living here for 4 months, most of it through the pandemic and I am very glad I settled in when I did. The regular community updates have been incredibly helpful in maintaining good situational awareness, the virtual games and goody bags during this time have lifted moral, and its reinforced the notion that I chose the right community. Can't wait for the communal areas to open up again! Thanks
I've been here for a couple of months, and seeing as I came in during the pandemic, management has been wonderful and accommodating! They were able to process my application online when I couldn't come in person, and took the time to help me through processes or describe services. There are a lot of amenities, but the communal ones are closed due to the pandemic. The apartment is lovely with a lot of natural light, and there is plenty of storage space! I think the one issue I have (and it's minor) is soundproofing. My apartment faces the railway, so I can hear the trains going by. The other issue is that you can hear your neighbors pretty easily. My downstairs neighbors complained about loud stomping in the night (which was actually my cats wrestling), and I can hear my neighbors pretty easily too, even in the carpeted areas of the apartment. There are designated quiet hours in the lease though, and most of us seem to do a good job of keeping to those (aside from my cats apparently...)
The Fenwick has been a very pleasant place to live with a friendly staff and neighbors. Conveniently located for my wife's commute via metro and my commute to clients in VA and MD. My dog and son love the building love the area.
We Love it here. This is our 4 th year. Beautiful community, staff and location. I recommend to all my friends who are looking to relocate.
The building has nice amenities, friendly staff and is well maintained. Some of the finishes and appliances in the unit could be higher quality.
I really do like living at the Fenwick. The location is very good (close to the metro and downtown Silver Spring) and the amenities are great. The Management is also good. Overall happy with my choice.
I love living here! Everything is well kept and most times peaceful. But at times my neighbors are extremely loud. And when my vehicle was hit in the parking garage, management did little to assist, which was very disappointing. Management didn't look at the cameras or anything of that nature.