Fenwick

I love it here. The beautiful building, the neighbors, surrounding area and the management. We are very lucky to have a dedicated staff. You wont be disappointed
recently moved in. The Fenwick apartment has great vibe and wonderful staff, flawless assistance in newly moving procedure, special thanks to Markus Rollins for kindly following up with me to make sure everything is set prior to our move-in and all the other wonderful lobby staffs with great vibe. thank you!
The process of searching for and reserving an apartment was flawless, especially with the help and guidance of Ashley in the leasing office.
It’s ok. The community feel isn’t there anymore but overall it’s ok to live here. It’s some issues with pest control that could be improved .
The staff here is amazing especially Ashley. She was super helpful from the beginning and patient when I had a rocky move-in. I’m that it is always clean in the common area and even the coffee station. I love that I can walk to Starbucks, the movies or a restaurant or even my favorite clothing store.
I really love living at the Fenwick! While I only moved in a few months ago, I have enjoyed my experience as a tenant due to the friendly and accommodating staff (especially Camille) and great apartment-hosted events. I appreciate that there is a consistent effort to maintain the apartment, with custodial staff cleaning the gym daily, and walls being repainted.
Somehow The Fenwick staff has managed to make the building feel like home. I didn't think I could feel this comfortable living in an apartment, but the efficiency and warmth of the staff, plus the care that is taken in event and activity planning, really makes living here a pleasure.
So far, So good. The only reason why I moved here was because of Miss Ashley. I am new to the area and did not know anyone or neighborhoods. I also have a son and I am very concerned about his safety. She made me feel that I was moving in to a new family, not an apartment complex. Even thought the price was a little high, I felt the sacrifice is worth every penny. And not that I am in here, everything that she said was true. My son and I are enjoying our new family.
Very modern design. Leasing is extremely attentive & helpful! The amenities are great! Free coffee, a great public workspace and an amazing gym!
Great and quite community with fun events, wonderful attentive staff and convinient facilities. The also make the move in/move out process much easier.