Fenwick

4.3

4.3

I used to love the Fenwick when Bozzuto managed it. The builiding was more communal. Since they left, I feel that it isn't the same. I can say Nichole Ward is an awesome property manager. Whereas initially I was concerned and we had some issues, she is a consummate professional and we worked them out. I also will say that during the corona virus the policies, signage, food trucks and other activities have been fantastic. We are doing a lot more than other complexes near us. I have friends at the Thayer & Spring, The Central and Colesville Towers and none of them have anything.
Although I did not get to experience some amenities due to covid, leasing had really found a way to keep this community lively. With online zoom amenities, food truck and occasional grab/go’s covid hasn’t been the worst
Maintenance requests are responded to very quickly. The staff is friendly, but not always helpful - there have been numerous bike thefts recently and management doesn't seem to care.
I love living at the Fenwick Apartments. The location is close to shopping, metro and the beltway. The staff provides virtual opportunities that foster a sense of community even as we socially distance, and getting the food trucks on site is a welcome bonus.
Overall I have been pleased with living here. The common spaces are nice and well maintained. The staff are very helpful and friendly. There are some small issues that could be addressed (people dumping garbage in the recycling bins, better electric vehicle charging, proactively addressing noise issues).
I would recommend the Fenwick. There is quite often constructions going on outside. Like the pool, skydeck and yoga class. Maintenance is good. Most of the staff could be friendlier.
Thank you to Nicole and Naquanna for helping me to resign my lease... somehow I lost it in the mix. Signed and renewed again _____ started when the building opened.
We have loved living here. We were one of the first residents to sign a lease when the building first opened, and we do not want to leave. We love the location, amenities, layout, and our balcony.
Friendly, helpful staff. Efforts to recruit food trucks during the pandemic has really helped brighten spirits. Quiet, respectful residents.
Would not recommend this place to anyone under the age of 30. Management is awful. Noise complaints just for walking in your apartment. Management constantly bothers you. Stay away.