Living at Fenwick has been a great experience so far. I really enjoy the perks of being a resident from the weekly gym classes to the bout once a month resident events.

Reply from Fenwick

From visiting the property the first time to when it was time to move in everyone was very helpful especially Markus Rollins! He was great with assisting me with making the transition to Fenwick! I would recommend all my family and friends to move here

Reply from Fenwick

I had a great move in experience, the setup was simple and convenient. I really appreciate Markus and Ashley’s assistance during the entire process. Excellent job!

Reply from Fenwick

Fenwick has been a great place to live and everyone here is very friendly. The apartments are laid out well and maintenance is quick to respond to requests.

Reply from Fenwick

Very excited to move to the Fenwick. All of the leasing office staff have been great and helpful! I cant wait to officially move in. Thanks so much!

Reply from Fenwick

The building is beautiful. I would just like to see better upkeep, especially near the pool and sky deck areas. I love the new and additional events that have been added, the staff does a very nice job.

Reply from Fenwick

Just moved in in August but have really enjoyed the Fenwick so far. From different events for “national” days to the exercise classes that are available, having a community rather than just a place to live seems high on the priority list. Love our unit and showing it off to friends. Hope to continue to enjoy living here!

Reply from Fenwick

The Fenwick apartments is not just a place to live it is a lifestyle. The management team are helpful and friendly. The amenities are amazing and the morale of the community is unique.

Reply from Fenwick

Great place and people I like all the events they offer Everybody is friendly Convenient to shopping and transportation Enjoyed the pool through out the summer

Reply from Fenwick

It's a nice place to live. Great staff! Amenities are good, facilities are always clean and gym has the items needed to get a good workout in.

Reply from Fenwick

The addition of fitness classes is great. The events seem better managed since Fairfield took over. Overall the building is kept clean and pretty well maintained.

Reply from Fenwick

Great community !! They host a lot of fun events like movie nights and tacos / tequila evenings . Courteous staff / concierge and the property is clean and well maintained.

Reply from Fenwick

Maintenance responds promptly, the walls seem thick, and the hallways/lobby are always clean. I also really enjoy the activities that happen in the lobby and find the staff to be friendly.

Reply from Fenwick

I love everything from the staff, yoga classes, the location and the amenities. My only compliant is the noise levels on the first floor but I believe it is temporary because of construction.

Reply from Fenwick

Mostly great. The staff have been helpful and I enjoy the aesthetics and vibe of the property. The one issue I have is the construction noise is rough in the morning.

Reply from Fenwick

I absolutely love the Fenwick. The community has everything I need (pool, gym, lounge, library).The management team is responsive and always helpful.

Reply from Fenwick

My wife and I moved in yesterday and have enjoyed our new experience at Fenwick. There are good coffee, lounge and gym we like to hang around. Hope it lasts!

Reply from Fenwick

I have lived at the Fenwick for 1.5 years and my experience has been good overall. There are defiantly areas that need improvement. Customer service, attention to detail, trained staff are all things that decreased with the building changed property management companies. I’m satisfied with my apt and the amenities offered throughout the building.

Reply from Fenwick

Nice and safe community, clean building, well maintained. I like it that every so often activities like movie night, drinks etc. are organized.

Reply from Fenwick

I love the simplicity of my apartment. No frills, but clean and functional. Love that each unit has a washer and dryer...love the full size load capacity. Repairs (when necessary) are made quickly. Only downside is that when I send an email, I don't receive a response in a timely matter.

Love the Fenwick especially the gym, group fitness classes and resident events. Also appreciate the Hub which allows safe storage of pacakages.

I love the dog friendly community here at Fenwick. I really enjoy the sky deck, pool and outdoor spaces. They are great for when we have guests visiting. Happy with modern appliances. Maintenance requests have been fulfilled very quickly.

Reply from Fenwick

I have loved living at Fenwick for the last three years. The location is wonderful, the building is well maintained, the staff is responsive and helpful. Couldn't ask for a better experience!

Reply from Fenwick

We are living here for a short time (7 months) while our house is being renovated. It has been a really good experience for our family. We love that the community is so pet friendly. Also, you can't beat the coffee machine.

Reply from Fenwick

The Fenwick has been a great place to live for the past few years. With exceptional customer service and friendly staff, it will be hard to find another complex with the complete package.