I love the location, amenities, and the other residents that live here! The unique design of the complex is really important to me. And I enjoy how many dogs I see!

Reply from Fenwick

So far its been the best moving in here. I love my apartment and the location! The staff has been friendly. So clean and love using the fitness center!

Reply from Fenwick

Both Ashley and Camille were very helpful during my move in. Markus was especially helpful, too, leading up to my move. All have been welcoming since I chose to join the Fenwick community. So far, I love my new home!

Reply from Fenwick

Great people who work there. They are efficient and friendly. They learn our names and have become part of an extended family. The building is beautiful with floor to ceiling windows.

Reply from Fenwick

Building is starting to show its age. Location can't be beat. Community events (movie night, holiday parties, etc) are a great way to meet residents.

Reply from Fenwick

There was some upheaval this year with a change in management, but the new building staff now seem to be up to speed and generally everything works well, and it's a good place to live. There is always room for improvement, and the recycling and cleanliness of the garage could be improved, but overall things are looking up!

Reply from Fenwick

We were one of the first people to move in to Fenwick, and we love living there. We made great friends, love the easy walk to the Metro, and we enjoy perks like the concierge, the Amazon hub, the shared spaces and lounges, and our giant kitchen island.

Reply from Fenwick

Love it here. Been here for 2 yrs now and it great, Nice and friendly neighbors, great staff, easy to deal with and helpful. Also very personable. Event are fun. great Amenities. It's great

Reply from Fenwick

The community is very clean ! My move went smoothly thanks to the Fenwick staff ! Everyone here is friendly & I’m enjoying my apartment so far.

Reply from Fenwick

I love the layout of my apartment. The high ceilings and big windows are so luxurious. I am also really pleased with the service. Recently we had a maintenance request, and it was very promptly taken care of, and the guys were extremely nice.

Reply from Fenwick

Just moved in and love the building and location. Everyone has been nice and our apartment is very quiet. Looking forward to my future at Fenwick and happy with my choice.

Reply from Fenwick

Fenwick has been great so far! Beautiful apartments, friendly service from the leasing office and front desk staff. We are very happy we decided on this complex!

Reply from Fenwick

I love living at the Fenwick. The apartment is beautiful in side and out, residents are quiet and friendly, maintenance is fast, and concierge is helpful!

Reply from Fenwick

This is an awesome place! I feel very lucky to be here! My family enjoys being here as much as I am. I’m especially grateful for all the events the managers are hosting for residents.

Reply from Fenwick

The movie in process was seamless and enjoyable. Ashley and Marcus and front desk staff are pleasant and resourceful. I loved their attitude!

Reply from Fenwick

Not advid in the community. Wasn’t happy with the short notice on management changing hands back in June. New staff let the entire front desk staff go. They knew many of us. Also my car was vandalized just before Buzzuto left and they did nothing. The evening front desk staff is not the friendliest.

Reply from Fenwick

Living at Fenwick has been a great experience so far. I really enjoy the perks of being a resident from the weekly gym classes to the bout once a month resident events.

Reply from Fenwick

From visiting the property the first time to when it was time to move in everyone was very helpful especially Markus Rollins! He was great with assisting me with making the transition to Fenwick! I would recommend all my family and friends to move here

Reply from Fenwick

I had a great move in experience, the setup was simple and convenient. I really appreciate Markus and Ashley’s assistance during the entire process. Excellent job!

Reply from Fenwick

Fenwick has been a great place to live and everyone here is very friendly. The apartments are laid out well and maintenance is quick to respond to requests.

Reply from Fenwick

Very excited to move to the Fenwick. All of the leasing office staff have been great and helpful! I cant wait to officially move in. Thanks so much!

Reply from Fenwick

The building is beautiful. I would just like to see better upkeep, especially near the pool and sky deck areas. I love the new and additional events that have been added, the staff does a very nice job.

Reply from Fenwick

Just moved in in August but have really enjoyed the Fenwick so far. From different events for “national” days to the exercise classes that are available, having a community rather than just a place to live seems high on the priority list. Love our unit and showing it off to friends. Hope to continue to enjoy living here!

Reply from Fenwick

The Fenwick apartments is not just a place to live it is a lifestyle. The management team are helpful and friendly. The amenities are amazing and the morale of the community is unique.

Reply from Fenwick

Great place and people I like all the events they offer Everybody is friendly Convenient to shopping and transportation Enjoyed the pool through out the summer