Finisterra Apartment Homes

4.4

4.4

I have enjoyed living at Finisterra thus far and it's the first apartment community where management is responsive and friendly. I enjoy the food trucks that come to the community as well as the amenities offered here.
Nice place to live with good maintenance, amenities and neighbourhood. Like the floorplan. New paint project should give it a new and exciting look.
Like the place overall. Good and quiet Neighborhood. Do not like some of the forced extra paid amenities like valet trash and Fetch service. Fetch service is good but maybe just not worth for everyone as why not have FedEx / UPS deliver directly to door when the shipping is already paid. Seems like paying shipping charge twice.
It has been a great experience living here. I would like to thank the management team in doing their best to keep improving the facilities and amenities.
Very good environment friendly staff good maintenance but feel so rents are high .....very spacious very good lawn with a lot of space for Walking...
Move-out review: The good: - Landscaping and location. This is easily the most beautiful apartment complex I've ever lived. The winding paths and mature foliage make it a pleasure to explore. - Management is always quick to respond to maintenance requests and emergencies. - The amenities are great and plenty. Pool, grills, gym, etc The not-so-good: - Trash valet. I don't need someone to take my trash out for me and I'd have prefered an option to opt out of this service. - Sidewalks are incredibly slippery when wet (which they often are, due to the sprinkler system that soaks all nearby walkways). Refinishing is needed here. - Many residents do not pick up after their pets. The complex is often a minefield of dog droppings, despite bag stations every hundred feet or so. - Mice. Their corpses can be seen outside from time to time. They might nest in the more shambly/unkempt bushes as I've seen them scurrying around those areas more than once.
The apartments are really nice love how they we’re built. Do not love how dangerous can be outside at night . Two months in here and somebody already tried my front door and broke into my car. People at the front office are nice. Love the heated pool. Maintenance guy is awesome!
Overall I like this apartment complex but I do think there is room for improvement. Security on site would be a great feature since the crime in this area is quite frequent, I personally have had my car broken into once during the 8 months that I have lived here.
Julie and Chase have been absolutely great! The maintenance team is responsive and communicative. I definitely think there is potential to renew in the future, especially if rates decrease.
I have had a wonderful experience living here for the last several years. It is a great location. There are plenty of convenience stores, department stores, grocery stores, and freeway's near by.