- Landscaping and location. This is easily the most beautiful apartment complex I've ever lived. The winding paths and mature foliage make it a pleasure to explore.
- Management is always quick to respond to maintenance requests and emergencies.
- The amenities are great and plenty. Pool, grills, gym, etc
- Trash valet. I don't need someone to take my trash out for me and I'd have prefered an option to opt out of this service.
- Sidewalks are incredibly slippery when wet (which they often are, due to the sprinkler system that soaks all nearby walkways). Refinishing is needed here.
- Many residents do not pick up after their pets. The complex is often a minefield of dog droppings, despite bag stations every hundred feet or so.
- Mice. Their corpses can be seen outside from time to time. They might nest in the more shambly/unkempt bushes as I've seen them scurrying around those areas more than once.