Finley at Fairfax Corner

4.1

4.1

Mary
Love it Great community Super friendly it’s so homely really lovely stuff Helps me with all my needs The pool is awesome just gets really good feeling when I come home to my apartment

Phuong
Its been great so far living 2 weeks here. Only complain is living on the ground, our apartment has ants which i really hate. Also construction every 1-2pm for the stairs and noise (footstep) from apartment above. But everything else is pretty nice

Christopher
I've been at Finley at Fairfax Corner almost 5 months. The staff both office & maintenance personnel are friendly and responsive. Maintenance takes care of things very fast & the office staff are friendly.

Patrick
It's great, the pool and ammentities are always clean and easy to work. Anytime we have a maintenance request it us taken care of pronto. Love it.

Oscar
amazing i love it it’s so peaceful and quiet the neighbors are nice. the community is clean and most people pick up after their pets which is nice

Mohammad
Good response for maintenance but I’m not satisfied about the customer service at the leasing office and there are some chargers I could not understand it yet

Katharine
I like that the complex is quiet and I feel pretty safe here. I would like a little more strict rules about guests parking more then a few days and if a tenant have multiple cars, it restricts other residents. Overall, I do like the community

Bailey
We have loved our first week at The Finley! Patrick was so helpful, informative and genuine. The amenities are wonderful and the community is quiet. We are excited to start our new chapter here!

Alaa
My experience is very good in finley at fairfax corner I would recommend it to anyone who wants to stay here It has safety. Having wegmans nearby is very excellent. My children's school is excellent, the neighbors and the work staff are all great

Verified Resident
1 star
It’s been a nightmare living in apartment since Greystar bought complex in January 2019. Even for tenants who lived in complex 2007-2022 it’s been way too problematic.