Finley at Fairfax Corner

perfect environment, perfect service, a bit old appliances but they are working on it, new units are all renovated, I've been living here for two years
I've been here for 3 years and it's always quiet and feels safe. I would recommend someone I know to move here. It's close to a lot of places I shop.
This is a great place it is a nice place the apartment are big and really nice.We have been her for years and we enjoy this place it is very calm here.
Great Neighborhood. Safe and family oriented walking distance to Wegmans, great maintenance staff gets what needs to be done efficiently and very thorough.
Ihave been a resident here for 5 years. I love this apartment complex . The staff is great ( minus a few road bumps along the way)... the pool was / is amazing . Ihave met many wonderful people here and give the staff wand maintenance crew a 5/5. The parking is the only negative...but you guys do do your best to accommodate everyone. The computer room however was a waste. Sadly.
WE HAVE LIVED HERE FOR SEVEN YEARS, GREAT NEIGHBOURHOOD, CONVINIENT TO EVERY THING. THE COMPLEX IS CLEAN AND SAFE TO LIVE IN. MANAGEMENT OFFICE AND MAINTENANCE ARE VERY REASPONSIVE
It seems like there’s high employee turnover but even with that, customer service has and still is great. People that work there are always so helpful and always responds so quickly.
Why aren’t there any people of color in the leasing office. It’s a little discouraging to a tenant when in 2020 you don’t see a person of color in the leasing office.
Very nice and quite neighborhood I feel very comfortable in this community they front desk staff are very understanding I would recommend this community
I love the community! I have lived here going on four years. I come home and i feel at home and safe. I have a beautiful tree out of my patio and bedroom window it brings me peace.