Finley at Fairfax Corner

Incredible value based on the area. The amenities are nice, the maintenance workers are always friendly and responsive. Some of the appliances are very outdated and don't perform well, however. Great location.
I love this place with everything. Services, staff and neighbors, because it is close to everything wegmans is very good because it is close to it I have been living in this place for almost 4 years, and I am very comfortable in it I want to thank you for the services you work for the residents
My apartment itself is very nice. However, I have not had the best experiences with management. They are slow to solve issues and I think it’s silly that you have to come get a parking pass every other day if you want to have guests. The office is open only during work hours during the week, so this makes it very difficult to come in when they are open.
My carpet needed to be changed prior to my move in and it wasn't. This carpet is so old that cleaning results in "no" change. Now that I re-signed another lease, I am yet to hear back as to whether my carpet can be replaced. The carpet is so bad that I told management I'd rather have concrete than the old uncleanable carpet.
Finley at Fairfax is a great community to live in. It’s quiet and relaxing. The leasing office is very helpful and the neighbors are nice and friendly.
I am so happy that I live here I love living here because it is close to everything wegmans is very important here The services of this complex are excellent Anything that is broken comes immediately for repair
I love the location of Finley! There are a ton of shops and restaurants near by. I do wish though that there was more parking available. Most of the time I have to park far away from my apartment to get a spot.
The place is very nice inside, that's the only reason I gave it two stars. There are many hidden fees and extra bills that they do not really tell ya about in the start of your application. The people are nice, but just wish they gave residents more information. If you go to George mason I would avoid going here.
I am loving living here. The staff is so awesome and helpful. The neighborhood is great. You can walk just about anywhere. The amenities are a bonus.
I would like to say: living at Finley of Fairfax Corner is awesome. The community is great and the management team are the best- very helpful and friendly. I’m so happy to be living here- look forward to a great future! Thankyou! Dan O