Finley at Fairfax Corner

4.1

4.1

Donald
Ok place to live overall. When I moved in I noticed there were a few work orders I still needed to pace despite them having a good bit of time between my move in and the old. move out (To my knowledge at least). I also found that the parking is atrocious and honestly that might have changed my opinion about living here. All in all tho price point for what you get compared to the area is solid and why I am here. The office staff is pretty good especially Nick.

erin
Great community. Maintenance needs work. The pools are great in the summers. The leasing building is kept pristine. There are great restaurants in the area.

Verified Resident
Good and neat apartment with all the amenities. Pool during summer is quiet entertaining for kids. Food trucks in the community that comes frequently is an added advantage. As always maintenance staff and office staff are good enough and my problem is solved in no time.

Mohammad
I would like to cancel the trash service if it’s possible thank you and and I wish you can serve the building with elevator thank you so much

Verified Resident
Nice community with gym and pool. Events are quiet interesting. The maintenance and office staff are cool and friendly, always ready to help. Quiet satisfied with my stay here. Hoping to continue for a couple more years.

Madhukar
about 2 months ago
Great place to live. I like the location, easy access, walkability. I wish they are less expensive, and there is at least outdoor play area with tennis and/or basketball courts.

Yunzi
about 2 months ago
It is in a lovely neighborhood. Everything is convenient. Maintenance is prompt. The office listened to our requests. The only minor inconvenience is the package system. If the delivery guy doesn't tell me where the package is, I have to look for it at my front door, mailroom, and the package room, especially now the package lockers are broken. Hope the package system can be improved shortly. Overall, I enjoyed my time at Finley so far!

Kyrylo
about 2 months ago
It's has been nice and quiet so far. I've enjoyed the walks around the block. But some of my packages got lost or possibly stolen, so that's not ideal.

Wade
about 2 months ago
Some neighbors above me are noisy. For the most part i enjoy everyone else living here. People here are friendly, so i don’t have any complaints.

Katharine
2 months ago
The only negative about living here sometimes I worry I won't get a parking spot. People who do not have passes stay longer then they can and some residents have multiple cars and do not leave spots available. People leave their trash outside without being in a can and animals raid the trash and food is spread throughout the breezeway.