The apartment itself is nice but the management could be improved. The office hours are very inconvenient, there are no visitor parking spots (you constantly have to request passes), and the maintenance staff left a mess in my apartment.

Location is good, near grocery store and easy access to expressway. Nearby shopping areas and schools. Close to coffee shop and restaurants.

Nice community. Great amenities! The staff is super friendly as well, and very understanding and helpful when you need help or need a question answered!

The move in rehab was rushed, many imperfections still not fixed. Office staff was very friendly, very busy, not all staff know same info. Great loca., Good size apt, laminate wood floors offered. No play space for kids.

Good community with friendly neighborhood. Walking distance to Wegmans. Many stores are nearby within 2 to 4 miles distance. Good ratings for the elementary school for this community.

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

Excellent customer service. Very friendly and accomodating staff. Beautiful surroundings and convenient location in regards to groceries, shopping, etc.

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

My community is a fun family oriented place. There are plenty of children yet, it's still very quiet. It's also exstremely convenient to grocery stores and shopping centers to include Fair Oaks Mall.

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

I love my apartment and being so close to everything I need. This is the perfect area to live, especially with a Wagmens right across the street, which everyone seems to walk to.

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

We love it so far! Neighbors are nice and the community is very clean. The location is accessible to shopping centers and schools which is always a plus. The maintenance always has fast response to issues. We would definitely recommend to others.

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

I love everything about my apartment except the fireplace. Every time we turn it on, the fire alarms go off. Other than that I love all the space and amenities.

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

My experience of living in this complex is fantastic.In terms of location, neighbors and services. I want to thank all the team that works here. I hope they improve more than their performance. Although there are some errors, especially in sending the payment of rent

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

Love it here. Location by wegmans and fairfax corner is great. Community seems nice. Amenities like the pool are fantastic. Only problem we’ve ever had is the people above us walking makes our ceiling creak extremely loud. I had to buy earplugs so I can fall asleep at night. Other than that, we love it here.

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

Living here for the past month has been amazing. Clean place, easy access to everything, friendly and responsive staff, just super thankful to be living here!

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

The location of this community is excellent! Wegmans is at walking distance! Gloria at the leasing office is very helpful! The new owners are working on renovating eveything!

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

Great neighborhood, awesome gym, and sweet pool set up. Staff is helpful but we have had several recurring issues with parking. We pay for a covered spot but they don’t document it properly in their system so they give our spot to someone else. They have also charged us for two covered spots several times...and it keeps happening. The maintenance requests are dealt with in a timely manner.

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

The apartment itself is very nice . Trying to get my FIOs to stay on or not have trouble here has been a challenge to say the least. the amenities are good and location great ... Been here almost 4 months and still trying to get gift card promised by signing the same day I visited ...

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

The apartment is very nice. Well maintained. I have a unit with a single car garage that includes storage. It's great. The pool and grounds are very nice, too. But the two issues I see are: 1. there is no play area for children, so they are constantly in the street and, 2. they nickel and dime you--by the time they add in the trash and sewer and water and such the rent is $80 to 100 more per month than I expected. The maintenance staff is quick and very professional, but the office staff is frequently forgetful. All in all, more positives than negatives.

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

Our initial process into the apartment was a bit rough but Gloria & Chaise were both very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process of the move-in. I did want to mention that if you're on the 1-3rd floor, then be aware that you may hear your upstairs neighbors walking around. ESPECIALLY if they have hardwood flooring.

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

I just moved here. The apartment we received did not look like what was shown to us and when we were promised what was shown. I still like the apartment and the space/storage is great!

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

m writing a review because Gloria has been helpful and the first one to take actions even when busy she takes care of everyone When I first applied she went and helped me and call me regarding my move in date there where few complications from reviewing my information but Gloria went and helped me and took actions and spoke to the GM . I want to say thanks for everything she has done they should hire more workers like her.

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

So far so good! I would love more updated appliances in the apartments as I do not know how to work thermostat and dryer. Also, parking could be better.

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

Good location, spacious home with high walls, good amenities as well as utilities and an awesome experience living in this community !!!!!

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

This place is perfect for my requirements. Grocery stores near by, office is a 45 minute drive, Good school. These are the primary options I was looking for and found this perfect.

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

Love Finley! One of my favorite thing is how dog friendly it is. They have dog treats in the office and plenty of green space for you to go on walks. They also have dog poop bags and trash cans all around the property, making it easy to keep the area clean. Another huge plus is the events. They have yoga, aerobics, popsicle pop ups, and a bunch of other things.

Reply from Finley at Fairfax Corner

Living at Finley hasn’t been great. The initial process took a while, but once we got in, it hasn’t been great. Maintenance always responds very quickly too!