Overall, no complaints. Maintenance is quick to help. Neighbors are friendly. No significant noise concerns. Apartments are in great shape. Nicest in RP.

I truly love the apartment, but the complex does not offer a 3rd parking spot to households which include 3+ adults. This forces tenants to park at a “near by” school (not so near by). There are “future resident” parking spots in front of the office that we are NOT allowed to use during off hours which does not make any sense. Allow me to purchase a third parking spot or open the “future resident” parking spots overnight and this would easily be a 5 star experience.

Staff is amazing and clear in communication. Issues are handled in a timely manner. Nothing More you can ask of staff. Had many adjustment made to my lease due to certain life events and I am very happy as to how they handled it.

Office staff is very helpful and have made this experience with a new place and new environment a much easier transition. I have had friends and family over and they are blown away with all this community has to offer

Great place! Nice apartment and the pool area is a lot of fun. Excellent gym and Rec Room to be able to play pool. The staff is nice and helpful.

The amenities Fiori has to offer are great, however after the third month you can expect rent to go up by 150. Other than that, this place is a resort

I have been a month and am absolutely in love! Everyone has been so friendly from management to our neighbors. We couldn't have picked a better location to live!

moved in at the begging of the year and so far i love it here, the complex is always spotless, the apartment is super nice, and all the people are so friendly, def looking forward to living here for a while!

My second year here and still loving Sonoma County and living at Fiori Estates. Great value for the price. Grounds are beautifully landscaped and maintained.

Awesome place to live, wish there was better parking situation, there isn’t enough parking spots, the club house needs to be open until 10 pm just like the pool are closes, pool table closes at 6, by the time I get home the place is already closed!!! STAY OPEN LATER!!!!

So far i have enjoyed my stay everything is close by so i dont need to travel too far, its also close to the freeway so getting to and from work is also good.

maintenance crew=5 stars Office staff=1 Star So I averaged Ameneties, tenant service & communication has gone downhill since new office mgr

Great place, great staff, well maintained, good size gym for an apartment complex, they need more parking spaces for visitors, overall a great place

I love to live in Fiori estate apartments. It is close to all major restaurants in Rohnert Park. I always walk to Costco. It has a great swimming pool and Gym.

We just moved in but so far everything seems great and very secure. Especially love our kitchen and living room area. We are also very excited about the pool grills.

Fiori estate is a great community to live in and grow family. I love it here. It near Costco. I always walk to Costco. It is also close to all major shopping areas in Rohnert Park.

Fiori is a great place to live and grow family. It is located near all shopping areas in Rohnert park. I always walk to Costco from Fiori estate.

I’ve lived at Fiori for 3 years now and absolutely love it! The grounds are gorgeous, they have an amazing dog park and the pool and cabana is perfect for gathering with my friends! The maintenance guys are super friendly and very responsive and the office team is top notch! I can’t recommend this place enough!

We chose to live at Fiori because it is a safe, gated community. The gym, pool, and clubhouse are awesome amenities that they offer. The staff are very friendly and helpful!

This apartment community is in a great location in Rohnert Park California easy access to freeway close to stores, restaurants, and work. Love the community center and pool facility, the staff is fantastic there is not much I can said other than a great place to live!

I love it here! The only problem is I have to tiptoe around my aparmebt because if I make a noise my downstairs neighbors violently pound on the ceiling and threaten me.

Great! Always a pleasure to work with. Never a problem and can get the job done. I have never had a problem with them yet.like a dream come true.

My only complaint is the water sounds behind the wall in bedroom sounds like water banging in buckets. And the constant loud construction noise The ground and ares are beautiful! And very friendly neighbors !

I love living at Fiori. Great atmosphere and amenities. My roommate has two dogs and struggled finding a place in the area that was not only pet friendly but offered enough space.

any maintenance issue is quickly resolved, noise is never an issue, the location is convenient, any interaction with management is always helpful. thx fiori estates!