We just moved in and the staff has been extremely helpful and supportive. We are so excited to spend the next few years here while we search for a house.

Reply from Fiori Estates

We love living here! Our only negative is our downstairs neighbors but that’s life, I guess. Amenities are great, lots of other wonderful residents too!!

Reply from Fiori Estates

Beautiful property, spacious rooms, very clean, multiple amenities, and best of all very nice and helpful staff. I have only been here a few days but it has been a good experience. Cant wait to try out the pool and fitness center.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Office has gotten better but things still don’t get addressed like they used to with prior staff. Dog poop is still a problem as is off leash dogs and breed restrictions policy is not followed. The maintenance guys are awesome.

Reply from Fiori Estates

The apartments managers are so awesome and the community is so safe and quiet. I love living in a place that I know my animals will be safe and not scared while I’m away all day.

Reply from Fiori Estates

The community has so much to do that it feels like your apart of a family. The amenities are one of the main reasons why we moved here. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. The view from the third floor is spectacular.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Super clean apartment community! Love the atmosphere while walking around or hanging out by the pool. This gated community assures safety for all!

Reply from Fiori Estates

Great apartment neighbors loud Close to shopping Close to freeway Dog friendly Nice amenities Awesome lease consultants Maintenance staff great

Reply from Fiori Estates

It’s a lovely complex u get nothing but calm and peace here definitely worth living here I recommend it ten out of ten. You won’t regret it

Reply from Fiori Estates

Nice place to live unless you're near the trash compactor noise. Early in the am, three times a week with trash compactor. The dog run right outside our entrance. The pigeons roosting on our little deck on the 3rd floor.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Amazing community it’s even even better amenities! The team is top notch and always address any concerned have. They are dog friendly and always have treats in the office for the pups! Highly recommend!

Reply from Fiori Estates

Whats not to love about Fiori estates it’s beautiful great location, amenities, the apartment is amazing in its self! Very private which is great!

Reply from Fiori Estates

Great customer service. They made the lease signing experience easy while I work during the day. Excellent and accommodating tours They took the time to learn about my needs and what I was needing

Reply from Fiori Estates

Great experience so far! Everyone has been super nice and I already feel at home. The staff has been helpful and quick to respond to any issues.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Our experience has been great, Becca has been really helpful and answered all of our question when enquiring about the complex. She even showed us both apartments twice so we can make a final decision on which apartment to lease. That’s was very helpful.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Love the entire community! The pool area with the bbqs, dog run, clubhouse with the pool table. The luxer locker for packages is pretty awesome as well as the office and maintenance crew.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Best Community located in the Sonoma County Wine Country that I have ever lived in great staff safe environment for family. Very attentive to needs of residents. Highly recommend.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Beautiful. Clean. Engaging. Super friendly and accommodating. My neighbors are also friendly and respectful. The only thing I don't like is that there aren't that much free parking and pave walkway to the next parking row, and dust on my car is too much.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Living here has been a very pleasant experience. The neighborhood is quiet and centrally located for me in relation to work and the things I need such as restaurants and store for household related items.

Reply from Fiori Estates

My husband and I love living at Fiori. There was a recent community event which I think is a great idea and I’d love to see more of those happening to create more of a sense of community within the complex.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Ginger was amazing from my first call until now. I'm very happy with the thoroughness and professionalism. As someone who is always looking to hire for their team, she is a major asset.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Fiori is a perfectly maintained property. The pool, gym and landscaping are clean and inviting. The staff was very welcoming and knowledgeable

Reply from Fiori Estates

Moved here in January and still absolutely love this place and the community! Everyone is so friendly. And the property is just beautiful here as well.

Reply from Fiori Estates

We like the high ceilings, ample cabinets, attached garage and gated environment. The neighbors are friendly. The common areas need some attention.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Very clean property. However trash pick up time is very inconsistent. One time they came at midnight. Lots of rules but that’s expected to keep the facility clean. Quiet and roomy.