Ginger was amazing from my first call until now. I'm very happy with the thoroughness and professionalism. As someone who is always looking to hire for their team, she is a major asset.

Fiori is a perfectly maintained property. The pool, gym and landscaping are clean and inviting. The staff was very welcoming and knowledgeable

Moved here in January and still absolutely love this place and the community! Everyone is so friendly. And the property is just beautiful here as well.

We like the high ceilings, ample cabinets, attached garage and gated environment. The neighbors are friendly. The common areas need some attention.

Very clean property. However trash pick up time is very inconsistent. One time they came at midnight. Lots of rules but that’s expected to keep the facility clean. Quiet and roomy.

No parking for guest, the club house is only open until 6 when most people get off at 5, the club house should close when the pool closes! Awful management, they don’t care of others that have lived here for a long time. I have had multiple complaints about up stairs neighbor and management did nothing to help. Maintenance guys are AWESOME! ALways working hard and communicate well with residence.

Thus far the complex hasn’t been nice and welcoming. I’m enjoying all of the beautiful natural light and the Mountain View’s. The ceiling fans are a nice touch as well.

We just moved in, but so far the community is nice and quiet and seems to be a perfect fit. My dog Coco Chanel, loves the grassy areas that are available to her throughout the complex. We look forward to going on many walks with this great weather.

Fiori estates is getting crowded and seems like everyone wants to live here. A very well kept and clen complex with lots of grass. Near to shopping and any daily amenities.

Reply from Fiori Estates

I had a great welcoming to the community thanks to Rebecca and I love how clean and modern my home is. I plan on staying here for a long time.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Fiori estates apartments complex is a great place to live. I love it here. It has great amenities, it is a quite place. It has a nice swimming pool.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Fiori estate luxury apartments complex is a great place to live. It is in walking distance to Costco, and it is close to Safeway, Food Max, Raley's, and major shopping centers.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Amazing, very clean, super nice, best apartment complex I have ever seen and have actually enjoyed pulling up to every day after work. Has a dog park too

Reply from Fiori Estates

I have lived at Fiori Estates for 3 years. People are friendly. The amenities are great. It is nice to have your garbage picked up. I love having my own washer and dryer in the apartment.

Reply from Fiori Estates

I’ve only been here about 10 days, but we have had nothing but good experiences living here. Everyone is very friendly and the property is beautiful.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Office still needs improvement to get it back to how good it was. They need to better communicate with tenants about things (like garbage pick up days off as an example). Dog poop is still out of control. Maintenance crew is awesome.

Reply from Fiori Estates

I love the living enviorment My neighbors are so great! the pool area is amazing as well. and most importantly pet friendly. luxurious most importantly

Reply from Fiori Estates

I enjoy living here, I just enjoy how much noise you hear from the apartment above you. I’ve called management but they do nothing about it and somehow make it seem like it’s your fault. Besides that and the weird way they have the parking I do love living here.

Reply from Fiori Estates

It was easy moving in, everyone is quite friendly, great neighborhood plus it’s right next to Costco! It was a great idea to move to Fiori Estates.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Very spacious space, lots a things to do. The pool area and fire pit is spectacular. It feels very comfortable. The only thing I don’t like is the lack of guest parking.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Such an beautiful amazing community to be apart of! The gym has been my favorite thing her so far and is super convenient not having to go to an actual gym.

Reply from Fiori Estates

My husband and I have loved living here. I never thought apartment living would be for me, but honestly I never want to leave now. We have a dog so it's so nice having the dog run close by to let him out and we love that the gym is open 24/7 for us since we both work abnormal schedules.

Reply from Fiori Estates

I rate my apartment community as excellent. It is very quiet and people have respect for each other. My apartment community is one of a kind in Rohnert Park.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Fantastic place. Parking 25 feet from my door. Gated security, beautiful pool and workout room. The grounds are keep neat and clean. You can almost walk to a casino

Reply from Fiori Estates

great community! they have awesome amenities! We love using the gym and hot tub. We also never have to worry about packages getting stolen because they are put into lockers and they email you codes.