Fiori Estates

If you’re stuck inside during a pandemic this is an okay place for fast AT&T fiber network, but the amenities become almost useless. You have to make reservations to use the pool and the gas grills are off-limits. Same goes for the cardio room: restriction after restriction & no more clubhouse. With everyone using online ordering, the package lockers overflow into the hallway. We are paying a lot for amenities we cannot use without 24 hours notice, if at all. Not management’s fault, but why pay for things we cannot use & may not be able to use for another 9 months? I might have felt differently if there was some kind of “credit back” on our rent. If this is the new normal, it bites!
Nice neighborhood with a lot of great people. Love the gym and pool area when the COVID-19 isn’t trying to ruin all the fun. A lot of people nice people to talk to for a nice conversation.
Love living here!! Great management & great amenities. Beautiful apartments & well maintained. Dog park is a plus. Gym, pool & spa is awesome.
Despite the pandemic going on, my stay at Fiori estates has been a pleasant one. I have met many new cool neighbors and had success starting a balcony vegetable garden. Would highly recommend, hopefully gyms can be open soon!
Great place to live. Feels like a safe and quiet place. The amenities are usually clean and functional when they are open. Unfortunately COVID has everything shut down. Maintenance is very responsive. Mostly happy with this place. Was hoping for better value with parking and storage.
Great luxurious place to live. So many friendly neighbors and dogs around. Friendly staff too! So close to many great amenities and places to explore.
I love living here. I feel like I have my own little castle. It’s extremely quiet despite the construction down the road. You can walk to Costco, Ashley furniture and Hooters. You get two parking spots and they have more guest parking than any other complex in Rohnert Park (and I’ve lived in a lot of complex’s) The staff keep this property beautiful. I’m always happy to come home.
The area the community is located in is an ideal spot, I'm not the biggest fan of the layout of the apartmens but the bathrooms are very large
I love living here. It’s a quiet and peaceful neighborhood. There’s nice landscaping of plants outside. The apartments are nice and clean. The neighbors are kind. It feels like a positive place to be.
I have lived in Fiori estates for the last three and a half years. I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience in my housing here. The amenities such as the pool, gym, dog yard etc. have been of great use to me. I do love my home and the community here as well. However I do believe that the mailing system with the Luxor Lockers and Guest parking do need improvement. The mailing system has greatly improved with time, as before I used to use, I did used to have my mail and packages missing most of the time. Now it is not as very often. The guest parking I believe there does need to be more enforcement on residents using it to not pay for parking spot fees, it takes away from my family and I being able to have guest over or ever forcing them to park out on the street. Either take down the black fence and expand the parking lot larger into the field next to the lot now or please actually start to write in the leases there will be a fine for parking in guest parking spots.