A bit pricey but the facilities are top notch and they have a helpful, friendly staff. Any issues were addressed quickly. We would recommend it to others.

Best place to live in an apartment community. Safe and secure property. Only drawback is the limited time that the great room is open. My suggestion is that it should be open 7 days a week until 9pm. Most people work and can’t take advantage of the space except on Saturdays.

The community and the apartments are gorgeous! We’ve also enjoyed meeting our neighbors and the office staff are super helpful and friendly.

Ginger was so kind and knowledgeable when we were looking around apartments! She was so sweet and accommodating! Love the style and the neighbors!

Hello, my name is cyrous, I have just moved in at Fiori estates ginger was extremely helpful by providing information that I needed to move in my apartment, She is very knowledgeable about fiori estate community.

The staff and maintenance very attentive. Great in the summer with the nice pool and BBQ area! Quiet and safe gated community. I feel secure when I am home.

I like that this is a gated community, I feel safe here. It's also conveniently located next too major stores restruants and entertainment. The apartments are new, beautiful designed and ready to keep clean.

Great community, amazing management, and peaceful living. I love living here and everyone who visits wants to live here too. Safe and quiet spot to live.

Beautiful grounds and amenities! Love living close to ocean, river, and shopping! It’s so nice to come home and not have to work around the house just relax !

Reply from Fiori Estates

Everyone is really friendly and will always say hello! It’s nice and peaceful by the pool area even if there is a lot of people swimming! The gym 24 hours no need for a gym membership love it!

Reply from Fiori Estates

Fiori is an amazing place to call home. From the welcoming office team to the salt water pool, the community is pure luxury. The gorgeous landscape make for calming views from my patio.

Reply from Fiori Estates

The maintenance supervisor Kevin provides excellent customer service - he’s quick and efficient, anything from helping to program code to garage, changing burnt out light bulbs and all repairs a resident needs to make their living experience better! Sales office is responsive and efficient, the common grounds including pool and gym are always immaculate!

Reply from Fiori Estates

We just move in here last week and so far so good. I love it here, really quiet and people are nice. Our 3 bedrooms and 2 baths are very spacious.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Fiori has great amenities and I feel safe here. They had a great deal going on right when I was in need and their staff is kind and helpful.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Having only lived here a few weeks I feel we made an EXCELLENT choice! The staff is awesome. The grounds are resort quality. The variety of amenities is fantastic. We love our new home!

Reply from Fiori Estates

Great location and very quiet neighborhood. Very well appointed unit and very convenient to lots of restaurants and shopping. The pool area is awesome and the 24 hour gym is very convenient.

Reply from Fiori Estates

It is a lovely property with so much to do. The staff is so helpful and friendly. We love Luxer One it is a great! We love this community!

Reply from Fiori Estates

Wasn't happy paying excessive Legal fees with no warning after a very impressive initial month. Also, the community area should be open earlier for residents to grab coffee and later as well as on Sundays.

Living here so far has been nothing but great! Everybody has been super friendly. Our neighbors introduced themselves to us the day we were moving in.

Reply from Fiori Estates

I've lived here for over two years years and still enjoying it. Great pool/hot tub/bbq, well equipped gym, beautiful landscaping, ample parking, convenient neighborhood.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Awesome community, staff members are very nice and helpful. Apartments are really nice and very spacious. There is a really good gym and pool area on site. Another benefit is the community is pet friendly.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Fiori estates is a great apartment complex for raising family and kids. It is close to all major shopping centers, supermarkets, schools and restaurants.

Reply from Fiori Estates

I am totally happy to live in Fiori Estates, it has been a wonderful experience, all the facilities are clean and the coexistence with the neighbors is good!!

Reply from Fiori Estates

We're very comfortable living here, the grounds are always well manicured the staff are attentive to your needs and concerns. All in all it's a safe and beautiful place to live.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Great place to live great neibors nice swimming pool love the gym close to stores and casino all around great place to live also great staff