I love the living enviorment My neighbors are so great! the pool area is amazing as well. and most importantly pet friendly. luxurious most importantly

Reply from Fiori Estates

I enjoy living here, I just enjoy how much noise you hear from the apartment above you. I’ve called management but they do nothing about it and somehow make it seem like it’s your fault. Besides that and the weird way they have the parking I do love living here.

Reply from Fiori Estates

It was easy moving in, everyone is quite friendly, great neighborhood plus it’s right next to Costco! It was a great idea to move to Fiori Estates.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Very spacious space, lots a things to do. The pool area and fire pit is spectacular. It feels very comfortable. The only thing I don’t like is the lack of guest parking.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Such an beautiful amazing community to be apart of! The gym has been my favorite thing her so far and is super convenient not having to go to an actual gym.

Reply from Fiori Estates

My husband and I have loved living here. I never thought apartment living would be for me, but honestly I never want to leave now. We have a dog so it's so nice having the dog run close by to let him out and we love that the gym is open 24/7 for us since we both work abnormal schedules.

Reply from Fiori Estates

I rate my apartment community as excellent. It is very quiet and people have respect for each other. My apartment community is one of a kind in Rohnert Park.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Fantastic place. Parking 25 feet from my door. Gated security, beautiful pool and workout room. The grounds are keep neat and clean. You can almost walk to a casino

Reply from Fiori Estates

great community! they have awesome amenities! We love using the gym and hot tub. We also never have to worry about packages getting stolen because they are put into lockers and they email you codes.

Reply from Fiori Estates

The maintenance staff is amazing all around. Lack of guest parking is atrocious and appalling for a community of this size., Community residents are very nice.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Fiori Estates is a great safe community to live. The only negative thing about living in the Fiori Estates community is the lack of elevators to the third floor and the lack of guest parking

So far its been very pleasant, love the neighborhood, clean very friendly. The perks are really nice, i didn't even know about trash pickups.

Trash lays around too much, gates break down quite often, apartments are nice and repair work is prompt, overall good place to stay! This ridiculous thing won't accept my review

Overall, no complaints. Maintenance is quick to help. Neighbors are friendly. No significant noise concerns. Apartments are in great shape. Nicest in RP.

I truly love the apartment, but the complex does not offer a 3rd parking spot to households which include 3+ adults. This forces tenants to park at a “near by” school (not so near by). There are “future resident” parking spots in front of the office that we are NOT allowed to use during off hours which does not make any sense. Allow me to purchase a third parking spot or open the “future resident” parking spots overnight and this would easily be a 5 star experience.

Staff is amazing and clear in communication. Issues are handled in a timely manner. Nothing More you can ask of staff. Had many adjustment made to my lease due to certain life events and I am very happy as to how they handled it.

Office staff is very helpful and have made this experience with a new place and new environment a much easier transition. I have had friends and family over and they are blown away with all this community has to offer

Great place! Nice apartment and the pool area is a lot of fun. Excellent gym and Rec Room to be able to play pool. The staff is nice and helpful.

The amenities Fiori has to offer are great, however after the third month you can expect rent to go up by 150. Other than that, this place is a resort

I have been a month and am absolutely in love! Everyone has been so friendly from management to our neighbors. We couldn't have picked a better location to live!

moved in at the begging of the year and so far i love it here, the complex is always spotless, the apartment is super nice, and all the people are so friendly, def looking forward to living here for a while!

My second year here and still loving Sonoma County and living at Fiori Estates. Great value for the price. Grounds are beautifully landscaped and maintained.

The amount of dog barking in the quadrant I live in is annoying beyond belief. It happens early in the morning for hours, then late in the evening, even at 1:30 a.m. as the woman just stands outside and lets them bark right below my window. Other than that, the complex is pretty decent.

Awesome place to live, wish there was better parking situation, there isn’t enough parking spots, the club house needs to be open until 10 pm just like the pool are closes, pool table closes at 6, by the time I get home the place is already closed!!! STAY OPEN LATER!!!!

So far i have enjoyed my stay everything is close by so i dont need to travel too far, its also close to the freeway so getting to and from work is also good.