Excellent location. Great neighborhood. Very quiet with awesome amenities. Recently moved here from Florida and was very lucky to find such an ideal spot.

For apartment living it’s a great place to live. Maintenance is great, the office staff is good and the amenities are good. I would recommend it

I have lived here at Fiori for four years now and have always been very happy with the community and office staff who help keeps it all going .

Only thing that sucks Is rent goes up every year, but new tenants can come in cheaper than people that have been here for a few years! The parking situation sucks as well!

Fiori estates is a great apartment complex to live and grow family. It is close to Costco and all major shopping centers in Rohnert Park. My family loves this community.

I love living here because of the fact that its quiet and safe. I had one instance last night though as I was getting out of my car and had some man speed up by me and honk his horn. I wasn't in his way or interfering with the road as he had plenty of room to drive by. Other than that everything and everyone have been nice.

Fiori Estates is a wonderful community with beautiful and clean grounds. The service in the office is great and staff is always extremely helpful.

I like living here alit. The community is clean and quiet. The serf is wonderful. They do their best to help you with any needs. They quickly respond to any maintenance requests..

Staff was attentive and thorough when I first inquired about apartments. Questions were responded to in a timely manner. Staff was knowledgeable about community.

Reply from Fiori Estates

A bit pricey but the facilities are top notch and they have a helpful, friendly staff. Any issues were addressed quickly. We would recommend it to others.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Best place to live in an apartment community. Safe and secure property. Only drawback is the limited time that the great room is open. My suggestion is that it should be open 7 days a week until 9pm. Most people work and can’t take advantage of the space except on Saturdays.

Reply from Fiori Estates

The community and the apartments are gorgeous! We’ve also enjoyed meeting our neighbors and the office staff are super helpful and friendly.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Ginger was so kind and knowledgeable when we were looking around apartments! She was so sweet and accommodating! Love the style and the neighbors!

Reply from Fiori Estates

Hello, my name is cyrous, I have just moved in at Fiori estates ginger was extremely helpful by providing information that I needed to move in my apartment, She is very knowledgeable about fiori estate community.

Reply from Fiori Estates

The staff and maintenance very attentive. Great in the summer with the nice pool and BBQ area! Quiet and safe gated community. I feel secure when I am home.

Reply from Fiori Estates

I like that this is a gated community, I feel safe here. It's also conveniently located next too major stores restruants and entertainment. The apartments are new, beautiful designed and ready to keep clean.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Great community, amazing management, and peaceful living. I love living here and everyone who visits wants to live here too. Safe and quiet spot to live.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Beautiful grounds and amenities! Love living close to ocean, river, and shopping! It’s so nice to come home and not have to work around the house just relax !

Reply from Fiori Estates

Everyone is really friendly and will always say hello! It’s nice and peaceful by the pool area even if there is a lot of people swimming! The gym 24 hours no need for a gym membership love it!

Reply from Fiori Estates

Fiori is an amazing place to call home. From the welcoming office team to the salt water pool, the community is pure luxury. The gorgeous landscape make for calming views from my patio.

Reply from Fiori Estates

The maintenance supervisor Kevin provides excellent customer service - he’s quick and efficient, anything from helping to program code to garage, changing burnt out light bulbs and all repairs a resident needs to make their living experience better! Sales office is responsive and efficient, the common grounds including pool and gym are always immaculate!

Reply from Fiori Estates

We just move in here last week and so far so good. I love it here, really quiet and people are nice. Our 3 bedrooms and 2 baths are very spacious.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Fiori has great amenities and I feel safe here. They had a great deal going on right when I was in need and their staff is kind and helpful.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Having only lived here a few weeks I feel we made an EXCELLENT choice! The staff is awesome. The grounds are resort quality. The variety of amenities is fantastic. We love our new home!

Reply from Fiori Estates

Great location and very quiet neighborhood. Very well appointed unit and very convenient to lots of restaurants and shopping. The pool area is awesome and the 24 hour gym is very convenient.