Having only lived here a few weeks I feel we made an EXCELLENT choice! The staff is awesome. The grounds are resort quality. The variety of amenities is fantastic. We love our new home!

Great location and very quiet neighborhood. Very well appointed unit and very convenient to lots of restaurants and shopping. The pool area is awesome and the 24 hour gym is very convenient.

It is a lovely property with so much to do. The staff is so helpful and friendly. We love Luxer One it is a great! We love this community!

Wasn't happy paying excessive Legal fees with no warning after a very impressive initial month. Also, the community area should be open earlier for residents to grab coffee and later as well as on Sundays.

Living here so far has been nothing but great! Everybody has been super friendly. Our neighbors introduced themselves to us the day we were moving in.

Reply from Fiori Estates

I've lived here for over two years years and still enjoying it. Great pool/hot tub/bbq, well equipped gym, beautiful landscaping, ample parking, convenient neighborhood.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Awesome community, staff members are very nice and helpful. Apartments are really nice and very spacious. There is a really good gym and pool area on site. Another benefit is the community is pet friendly.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Fiori estates is a great apartment complex for raising family and kids. It is close to all major shopping centers, supermarkets, schools and restaurants.

Reply from Fiori Estates

I am totally happy to live in Fiori Estates, it has been a wonderful experience, all the facilities are clean and the coexistence with the neighbors is good!!

Reply from Fiori Estates

We're very comfortable living here, the grounds are always well manicured the staff are attentive to your needs and concerns. All in all it's a safe and beautiful place to live.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Great place to live great neibors nice swimming pool love the gym close to stores and casino all around great place to live also great staff

Reply from Fiori Estates

Fiori Estates apartment complex is a great place for living and raising kids. It is close to major restaurants and shopping centers and supermarkets. I love it here.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Resident mixture has changed recently. A little noise here and there but overall a really nice place to live and hang out. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to live in sonoma county.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Very helpful and friendly! Easy process and moving in process. 10/10 highly recommend. Fiori estates is a beautiful space and environment!!!!!

Reply from Fiori Estates

It has been great living here so far. There’s great amenities and people. I love how dog friendly it is with lots of grass areas, including the dog park!

Reply from Fiori Estates

We just moved in and the staff has been extremely helpful and supportive. We are so excited to spend the next few years here while we search for a house.

Reply from Fiori Estates

We love living here! Our only negative is our downstairs neighbors but that’s life, I guess. Amenities are great, lots of other wonderful residents too!!

Reply from Fiori Estates

Beautiful property, spacious rooms, very clean, multiple amenities, and best of all very nice and helpful staff. I have only been here a few days but it has been a good experience. Cant wait to try out the pool and fitness center.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Office has gotten better but things still don’t get addressed like they used to with prior staff. Dog poop is still a problem as is off leash dogs and breed restrictions policy is not followed. The maintenance guys are awesome.

Reply from Fiori Estates

The apartments managers are so awesome and the community is so safe and quiet. I love living in a place that I know my animals will be safe and not scared while I’m away all day.

Reply from Fiori Estates

The community has so much to do that it feels like your apart of a family. The amenities are one of the main reasons why we moved here. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. The view from the third floor is spectacular.

Reply from Fiori Estates

Super clean apartment community! Love the atmosphere while walking around or hanging out by the pool. This gated community assures safety for all!

Reply from Fiori Estates

Great apartment neighbors loud Close to shopping Close to freeway Dog friendly Nice amenities Awesome lease consultants Maintenance staff great

Reply from Fiori Estates

It’s a lovely complex u get nothing but calm and peace here definitely worth living here I recommend it ten out of ten. You won’t regret it

Reply from Fiori Estates

Nice place to live unless you're near the trash compactor noise. Early in the am, three times a week with trash compactor. The dog run right outside our entrance. The pigeons roosting on our little deck on the 3rd floor.