This apartment community is in a great location in Rohnert Park California easy access to freeway close to stores, restaurants, and work. Love the community center and pool facility, the staff is fantastic there is not much I can said other than a great place to live!

I love it here! The only problem is I have to tiptoe around my aparmebt because if I make a noise my downstairs neighbors violently pound on the ceiling and threaten me.

Great! Always a pleasure to work with. Never a problem and can get the job done. I have never had a problem with them yet.like a dream come true.

My only complaint is the water sounds behind the wall in bedroom sounds like water banging in buckets. And the constant loud construction noise The ground and ares are beautiful! And very friendly neighbors !

I love living at Fiori. Great atmosphere and amenities. My roommate has two dogs and struggled finding a place in the area that was not only pet friendly but offered enough space.

any maintenance issue is quickly resolved, noise is never an issue, the location is convenient, any interaction with management is always helpful. thx fiori estates!

Well I’m sorry to say the number of stars continue to decrease. This is due to an 8% rent increase while amenities and service has decreased

We’ve been here almost two months now. Love the place. The only down side is the parking, Moore is needed. Guests must park way to far away. Spaces with carport posts should be wider. No problem fitting in the space. You just can’t get out of the car.

Came to visit some family and ended up living here due to it being pieceful, and respected by others. The apartments are really nice and very beautiful views!

I like it because of the location and closeness to Costco and the freeway We lived 50 years in Petaluma but needed to go smaller in the house. The residences seem to be friendly. We are just getting to see some of them. We have only been here a month so look forward to meeting some of them. Being of the older generation we are not quite on all the new things. We have two children and 6 grandchildren in the area. Anyway am looking forward to meeting more of the residents

Nice place yet the wall and floors are thin and water takes a long time to heat up. Property is nice as well. The gating systems sometimes doesn’t work and sometimes gates are just left open for days at a time.

Awesome facilities, quiet neighborhood, and friendly neighbors. Everything is clean and and staff is super helpful. Love that our guests have sufficient guest parking. Having a well-maintaned lounge is super convenient. Only thing is the gates sometimes have issues opening via key fob.

Great staff with clear communicTion while we moved in from socal. Easy going and super friendly. They clearly went over all the questions that we had

Beautiful landscapes and recreational areas are unique here including bocce ball courts, dog run, pool lounge, hammocks and orchids. So relaxing and healing to work out, swim and jacuzzi!

We love our apartment and all of the amenities! We really enjoy how we cant hear our neighbors. We are on the bottom floor and thought we would hear the people above and beside us, but we do not!

Thank you for the speed bumps. They help, but theire are still residents who continue to speed thru the front gate. Because I live near the gate, I have to be extremely careful when backing out of my garage.

A beautiful apartment and made amazing friends, our favorite hangout spot is the bbq and pool we enjoy hanging out with everyone, people are friendly!

It is so quiet here!! LOVE IT!! Also the grounds and facilities are well maintained.. My resident assistant. (Kaleo) made sure that everything went smooth for me on move day.. Thank you management team at Fiori Estates !! .Craig

Very comfortable in a nice clean environment. All our neighbors are friendly and helpful. Can’t wait to enjoy a summer day by the pool with friends and family.

I love the apartment community, the dog park is a great addition. The pool is wonderful year round with the grill attached. The package system is nice but only when the delivery people follow the policy. Also packages will sit in there for a while and clutter the space. I also wish there was more handicap parking available (this is a big concern of mine!!!)

Fiori, it's residents and it's amenities have surpassed any expectations that we would have ever dreamed of. Our dog loves the dog park and we love that the gym is open 24/7 to fit our busy lives.

Overall a great place...the staff goes above and beyond...very nice...clean...pretty decent workout area...pool is kept up and clean with a big bbq area

Wonderful neighbors, location, and grounds. Staff events are always well done and fun. Pool heater seems broken recently, but still well maintained.

Great apartments with all the perks! Lovely pool that is warm all year long and a 24 hour gym! Wonderful and friendly maintenance crew too who are always there to help.

Fiori Estates is a wonderful community. I have lived here almost 2 years and couldn't be happier. The front office staff is wonderful and very helpful. The maintenance staff is top-notch, and on top of any problems that arises immediately.. it's a very supportive and friendly dog community. There are numerous areas to take your dog, and also a small dog park on the premises. What a wonderful place to live! It's got a huge swimming pool, Clubhouse, BBQ area. You will meet and make a lot of new friends!