First Street Place has been a great place to live over the past three years. I enjoy the niceness of all the employees. The other residents are great too.

I have loved living at FSP for years, the ownership change shook things up a bit and alot of rennovations were promised but not initially done. The gym is now rennovations so it is much better now it just took awhile! Staff and maintenance will go out of the way to help and the community is great overall.

Awesome place to live! Very pet friendly which matters most to us! Great amenities and way they try to do little things to get the entire apartment involved is great as well.

I moved back after living in a house and I really do enjoy it here. It's close to everything I need and I'm really enjoying the upgraded gym and appliances!

ive loved living here for the past two years. the area has been nice and i love my apartment space. the upgrades in the rooms and the gym have been nice

I truly enjoy living at FSP. The staff has been helpful since day 1, my apartment is amazing, and the location is great. I can't wait to enjoy the pool this summer and another year at FSP.

Staff is friendly and responsive, apartments are nice and maintenance is efficient. The only thing that could be better is people cleaning up after their pets, maybe if there were stations outside with trashcans for dog waste it was be a little better.

Super nice and really grateful that i get too live in such a nice apartment. Could change a couple things like the trash and some neighbors that are really loud but other than that im really glad that i get to live here. And i love the river view!

Very nice place to live needs to hire more maintenance is my only complaint. Community events need to be spread by the resident s to make them successful.

I enjoy staying here! It is a very fun, healthy enviroment to live in. Management is great, and very helpful at all times of the day. Thanks!

Love live at First Street Place. Very quiet except for the train at night. Love the size of the room and bathroom. Closet is somewhat small and parking could be better. Other than that for the most part it's pretty good. A little expensive also.

I enjoy every thing almost every thing about this apartment. The location is great. The rooms are nice, but if something is ever broken. It takes an act of god to get it fixed. My heat in my room has been broken for a week and a half and it’s the middle a January aka one of the coldest months in the year.

First street place is a great community. I never feel unwelcome when I walk through the front door. Staff is friendly and always helpful when picking up packages or parking passes.

Great community and maintenance is fantastic! However, I feel like I’m paying too much for my small space and we’re in desperate need of new washer/dryer machines!

Place is nice and in a good place to just walk to campus. The rooms are nice and well-equipped for young adults like myself although the walls could stand to be abit thicker. Also dogs above your room running around or people stomping around are really annoying to deal with, more so if you have to get up for a early morning shift.

Overall, First Street Place is a pretty good place to live. The building is mostly quiet and clean enough (though it could definitely be improved). The best part is the friendly and helpful staff.

Everything is great is everything is as expected when moved in. Great community and will work with you. Only thing i may not like is maintenance because they take their time filling orders. Been waiting on an order for two weeks now

First Street has been my home for five years and I have loved my stay the entire time. The only complaint I ever had was noise and that was handled very quickly

First street place is a great apartment to live in for college students. I have not had many complains but when I do they get taken care of quickly.

The atmosphere is great. The location is great, the people are extremely nice. Maintence is always on time, the front desk is always smiling and asking people if there is anything else they can do for them, or accomodating.

I love my community. My neighbors have become friends, and even my sweet puppy has friends. This isn’t a massive community so everybody really knows everybody.

The place is nice and I enjoy staying here. The location and safety is great. only real problem is maintenance takes forever to fix things. I've renewed so I hope it continues to stay nice and peaceful.

I really enjoyed my time at First Street Place. I lived in a two bedroom with a great roommate and only had problems with roaches twice. The location was great for taking morning and afternoon runs, as well as attending fireworks and the Sundays in the park. It was an easy 15 min walk to campus and there was a daily shuttle. Maintenance was timely and the staff created such an intimate, community-oriented atmosphere.

Its been fine. The people who work here are very nice. Maintenance is okay. My roomie is dealing with getting her ceiling fixed for a month

This apartment is really great. Everyone is so nice and the workers are very friendly and helpful. I also love my apartment, it's up to date and doesn't have many problems.