This apartment and the environment is very great. I enjoy all the different activities that take place here as well and how close the location is to campus.

Things have been smooth since I’ve lived here. I enjoy the nice upgrades and features my apartment offers. It has a great amount of space and at a great price.

Reply from First Street Place

Love the apartment but it's a pain to get maintenance to come around and fix things. Going on to weeks now without a dryer. Other than that not too bad

After seeing the model apartment when I was “house hunting” I was sold. This complex has a modern and clean look to it both inside and out and it’s a very quiet place to live in. I like it here a lot.

I enjoy my stay and like living at 1st Street place . The staff ave very friendly and ready to help. Ever since I lived there almost a year I have nothing bad to say. It’s been a positive experience for me .

Thanks to the staff for all of their help thus far. I appreciate you all! Loving my studio apartment here at first street place and glad to be near campus.

There's things I definitely like about the apartment, the staff for one I think is all great people, and I love how they try to bring the community together through doing community events.

My experience so far has been very good. The staff is always nice and handle any problems I have quickly and effectively. This is a good place to live.

Great place to live and enjoy staff are very friendly and helpful has some down parts that it could improve but overall it’s good for what u pay for

So far I am not pleased with the maintenance staff as I have needed things fixed for two weeks now, but overall not a bad resident experience

Everything is nice and the staff is very friendly. Main concern is the cable and how it goes in and out constantly. Other than that I have enjoyed staying here so far.

I love this place. With all amenities on turf and fully furnished apartment are a boost for someone like me. That's help organizes my work better and I don't have to buy bed,table or any other stuff plus the pricing is something I cherish. I am enjoying my time here it indeed is a great community to be part of. And they do take feedbacks

Aside from maintenance talking a while when things needed to be fixed everything is great here. I love how pet friendly first street is and it’s not too far from ECU

I do enjoy living here so far. The reason I gave First Street Place 3 stars instead of four is because I can hear the people who live above me

Living at first street place is my first time living on my own and so far I love it. I honestly haven’t explored much so I can’t speak to the quality of anything but my studio and the office staff which are both great by the way. Move in day was super smooth and I’m just really please with my apartment decision.

So far it has been a pleasure to live here! The staff is friendly and helpful and the facilities are in good condition. I have not had any major issues. Sometimes the wait for things to get fixed is longer than expected but the staff keeps you updated and stays on top of it until it is done.

People are nice and its great seeing animals everywhere. I also really enjoy how close we are to the bars and coffee shops. The shuttles for ECU also come directly to our apartment which is nice as well.

Reply from First Street Place

Stay has been great so far, I have encountered some bugs here and there for my apartment, but the customer service is definitely nice. I enjoy everyone behind the counter.

Reply from First Street Place

Has a great community and little to no noise from neighbors. Maintenance is slow but staff are friendly and try their best to make life good

A few things were broken when we came in but other than that everyone has been super nice and it’s a beautiful place and my cat and I are excited to live here!

I love first street place. I have a studio apartment and it’s the perfect size for me and my dog. The walk to campus is a little long but the buses make it easy.

So far it has been just “ok.” The room always the cleaned or maintained at a reasonable level on move in day. The staff mean well well but they are never all on the same page. Nice place for the value.

This has been such an experience thus far and I can not wait til what this awesome place has to offer next! The staff is super friendly and I’m enjoying all that I see! Thanks FSP!!!

Great atmosphere. Streamlined move-in process. I love the all-inclusive monthly payment structure. I am also appreciative of the condition the apartment was in prior to move-in.

Reply from First Street Place

I really enjoy living here! The staff are friendly, maintenance are quick and the location is great for campus and uptown. I moved here when I needed to move in somewhere quick, and I have ended up staying.