Great community. Staff is very nice and chill. Nice and quiet around the neighborhood, great location. Walking distance from campus and other things in community

Reply from First Street Place

Everything has been great. A few things should be enhanced, such as pest control and nightly bus routes to campus. Other than that, everything has been fantastic.

Reply from First Street Place

Great place to be! It's close to campus, the staff are always helpful, maintenance is always on time, and all inclusive amenities are worth the price!

Reply from First Street Place

Love the community and staff! Maintenance does pretty good with fixing your problem pretty fast but the grill has been out of propane for 3 months and they still haven’t fixed it.

Reply from First Street Place

The person above me is kind of loud (sounds like he/she is stomping around the apartment, but other than that, it's a nice and convenient place to live.

Reply from First Street Place

There is friendly staff who helps you with whatever your needs are. Activities they have are fun and is a great opportunity to meet other residents.

Reply from First Street Place

This is a good complex to live in the employees are nice the apartments are clean and have great WiFi connections! However, I do wish residents would clean after their pets!

Reply from First Street Place

I’ve had a great experience during my time here at first street place. There are great events each week and the residents (and their pups) are super friendly.

Reply from First Street Place

I love it the staff is super nice. And the apartments are close to campus but also very modern looking. Maintenance is always on top of everything.

Reply from First Street Place

Living here is great. I don’t have any problems with anything going on. The computer lab is nice because first street place provides to printer and the ink.

Reply from First Street Place

Pretty Quiet, Rooms are nice and some what up to Date, I love the kitchen. Although, the washers and dryers could be a little bigger along with the closet space.

Reply from First Street Place

I love living here. The staff has been really helpful with any issues that I have. They are always up and ready to greet you and are always willing to help.

Reply from First Street Place

I am a big fan of this community and enjoy it for many reasons. It is in a great neighborhood and is at a great value for what you get. The staff offers events for those who live here and are generally responsive to issues on the community feed. However, there are issues that make my experience not as pleasant. I would love if maintenance was more responsive!! We’ve had several issues in the past with maintenance taking awhile to show up. Usually it’s not a big deal, but the bigger the problem the more urgently it should be fixed. There are also tons of bugs here and we have to get the apartment sprayed more than once. The staff is really nice in person, but as soon as you have a problem it seems superficial and like you’re not getting all the information. It is hard to work with First Street when they are not being cooperative, and that type of attitude makes me feel like they don’t really care about the residents. I love the neighborhood and the unit, and overall have a good experience, but it’s stuff like that that brings down the ratings a little bit!

Reply from First Street Place

The apartments are nice and the service requests seem to get fixed in a good amount of time. Currently though the doors that are supposed to be locked outside are not being fixed and they don’t routinely change the filters for the AC units.

Reply from First Street Place

It’s a pretty nice place honestly. Its always clean and kept up. There’s very little noise issues and everyone in the building are really friendly.

Reply from First Street Place

Great living here. Updated appliances really makes the units better then other communities. Fast communication and everything is done timely and professionally. Staff is awesome

Reply from First Street Place

Living at First Street has been an enjoyable experience so far. The only complaint I have is the back door being broken and sometimes propped up; it is an inconvenience and a safety problem.

Reply from First Street Place

Good community, and people. Good place to live for an okay price. Good location, just needs to have all amenities that are offered available.

Reply from First Street Place

A lot of great things going on here! There are of course things that could be improved. I wish they would punish some of people that leave their dog mess inside the apartment and on sidewalks outside and through the pool area. But all in all a decent place for college students.

Reply from First Street Place

Very please with location, convenience, customer service, maintenance, and community of people that live here in general are very nice and considerate.

Reply from First Street Place

This apartment has been great! I love the gym and that to ECU bus comes right to the front. I have never had any problems with neighbors or anyone in the building. I wish maintenance was on top of things more though. I love how the front is very clean and decorates for holidays!

Reply from First Street Place

Love it here but the 3 issues are how much trash gets left around due to full trash canes, people leave dog poop everywhere, and people are horrible at parking.

Reply from First Street Place

The past few months have been good. A lot of friendly people. Only thing I have a problem is still with people who don’t clean up after their dog.

Reply from First Street Place

I love living at FSP! The CAs are always helpful and friendly. I’m within walking distance of so many places like Purple Blossom Yoga Studio and there are a lot of events happening at FSP. My experience with other residents has been nice but limited due to my schedule. Work orders are completed in a timely manner as well. The only thing holding me back from renewing my lease is not knowing if I’ll be in Greenville in the fall. Highly recommend FSP to college students!

Reply from First Street Place

Really good location and no noise from neighbors. Staff is friendly and helps out with filling out any information needed. Maintenance gets things done within the week.