This apartment has been great! I love the gym and that to ECU bus comes right to the front. I have never had any problems with neighbors or anyone in the building. I wish maintenance was on top of things more though. I love how the front is very clean and decorates for holidays!

Reply from First Street Place

Love it here but the 3 issues are how much trash gets left around due to full trash canes, people leave dog poop everywhere, and people are horrible at parking.

Reply from First Street Place

The past few months have been good. A lot of friendly people. Only thing I have a problem is still with people who don’t clean up after their dog.

Reply from First Street Place

I love living at FSP! The CAs are always helpful and friendly. I’m within walking distance of so many places like Purple Blossom Yoga Studio and there are a lot of events happening at FSP. My experience with other residents has been nice but limited due to my schedule. Work orders are completed in a timely manner as well. The only thing holding me back from renewing my lease is not knowing if I’ll be in Greenville in the fall. Highly recommend FSP to college students!

Reply from First Street Place

Really good location and no noise from neighbors. Staff is friendly and helps out with filling out any information needed. Maintenance gets things done within the week.

Reply from First Street Place

I do enjoy living here. It is usually quiet and the staff is friendly. They also put on events for residents frequently. This is a good student housing apartment

Reply from First Street Place

The time spent here has been very peaceful and quiet overall, even with the animals that live here. I haven't had any complaints so far above been here for 2 years now. My only issue is the maintenance team is horrible and slow but overall, I love this place and plan on staying here as long as I can.

Reply from First Street Place

It has been such a Joy to finally have Our Own Space. Being here at FSP has been peaceful. Enjoying the wonderful energy from the CA’s and MGT day to day!

Reply from First Street Place

My experience with first street place has been amazing. I love my my studio and not having to worry about utilities. This is my first apartment and I’m so glad that I picked First Street

Reply from First Street Place

I’ve had a nice time since I moved here last year. I love the spacious rooms, high ceilings and how quiet the community is. Working here has been great too. I enjoy helping others.

Reply from First Street Place

I absolutely love it here. The staff is friendly and always helpful, this is my second year here and the only thing that has changed is my apartment number lol i do wish her could be more prompt with maintenance issues but other than that i love everything about first street place

Reply from First Street Place

Going well so far already renewed for next year. They have a lot of events to get you involved which is nice to take a break from classes and get to know other residents

Reply from First Street Place

Love the amenities and the different events. All the staff is amazing and extremely tjmely. I love having a bus that comes to the apartment too. It saves a lot of time, and it’s only a 10 minute walk to campus

Reply from First Street Place

I love my apartment! It's beautiful and spacious and quiet just like I had hoped for. Very convenient location close to campus. I love that everything is in one building so I only have to walk downstairs to access the gym and computer lab.

I really like living here. It's super close to campus and downtown. I also really appreciate the staff. Everyone has been very nice when I had an issue, needed maintenance, or received a package.

This apartment and the environment is very great. I enjoy all the different activities that take place here as well and how close the location is to campus.

Things have been smooth since I’ve lived here. I enjoy the nice upgrades and features my apartment offers. It has a great amount of space and at a great price.

Reply from First Street Place

Love the apartment but it's a pain to get maintenance to come around and fix things. Going on to weeks now without a dryer. Other than that not too bad

After seeing the model apartment when I was “house hunting” I was sold. This complex has a modern and clean look to it both inside and out and it’s a very quiet place to live in. I like it here a lot.

I enjoy my stay and like living at 1st Street place . The staff ave very friendly and ready to help. Ever since I lived there almost a year I have nothing bad to say. It’s been a positive experience for me .

Thanks to the staff for all of their help thus far. I appreciate you all! Loving my studio apartment here at first street place and glad to be near campus.

There's things I definitely like about the apartment, the staff for one I think is all great people, and I love how they try to bring the community together through doing community events.

My experience so far has been very good. The staff is always nice and handle any problems I have quickly and effectively. This is a good place to live.

Great place to live and enjoy staff are very friendly and helpful has some down parts that it could improve but overall it’s good for what u pay for

So far I am not pleased with the maintenance staff as I have needed things fixed for two weeks now, but overall not a bad resident experience