good experience so far. have had a few bugs but after the spray most of them went away. only thing i do not like at all would be how far away we are from campus.

Quiet apartment complex. Have not had any issues with any other resident or staff member. Rent is fair for what all is included. Building has a bug problem.

Reply from First Street Place

Great community. I love the weekly activities and how different they can be. Staff is nice and super helpful. Amenities are great and easily accessed.

Reply from First Street Place

Everyone is so nice and friendly which has made it an awesome place to live. The gym and tanning bed is always clean. However, since I’ve moved in the tow company has been very rude to me and my family. Also, I wish the maintenance would be quicker and more efficient with the service requests. I had 2 holes in my bathroom walls for about a year that they put there and kept forgetting to come back and fix. They also took about 4 months to replace a part in my kitchen sink. And they cracked my sink in half while working on the toilet?? Although, I have noticed that with the smaller requests they seem to get them done quicker than the other ones. Overall my experience has been very nice here.

Reply from First Street Place

Love the people who live at First Street, I love the activities in the front office! The only complaint would be the trash shoot being down being on 4th floor it was very convenient

Reply from First Street Place

The staff are great! Whenever I run into a problem, whether it's anything pertaining to the apartment itself, or something random like needing someone to open my mailbox because I lost the key, they happily assist.

Reply from First Street Place

So far, living at first street has been an enjoyable experience. The staff is friendly, and it's easy to navigate. I don't have any major complaints, other than walking up a hill, ut who doesn't need a little exercise.

Reply from First Street Place

I enjoy the staff and friendly environment. The apartment is clean but would like updates on when we can spray for bugs. Overall, great experience living here.

Reply from First Street Place

I really do LOVE living here. I originally found out about the complex from other nursing school majors who lived here too and its so convenient! Living here had allowed me to maximize the amount of hours of sleep I get which is always a perk and the staff is so sweet! They've fixed every issue I've had with my unit in under 24 hours.

Reply from First Street Place

Living here has been great thus far. I have only been here for about two weeks and the only issue that sometimes there are more bugs then usual, but that’s to expect because we live right next to the river. Everyone complains about the parking, but it doesn’t bother me at all.

Reply from First Street Place

So far my experience overall has been very great! The staff is so nice and knows who I am! The only down sides I notice are closing the trash chutes. I don't know why trash chutes get closed, but I don't think closing the trash chutes solves any problems because then people are very rude and leave their trash in the hallways making it smell. I think trying to keep the trash chutes open and sending out reminders is nice. Or at least sent emails when the chutes are closed because I walk around the entire building just to get to a locked door. Also, the bottom floors have lots of dead bugs on the floor and smell very strange. I think keeping those floors clean would really help! Overall, I love this place. I used to live at The Davis and it was very cheap and in effect got cheap residents. I think the price is great here and it's a nice apartment with nice residents. And I like the location. Close to downtown but still away from the noise!

Reply from First Street Place

Almost everything is perfect! sometimes hallways are messy or dirty but other than that everything is very well maintained! Dog owners should be more responsible for their pets using the bathroom because sometimes it is a little out of hand

Overall, I love this community! The programs and staff are awesome and excited about living here, which is contagious! The apartments themselves are beautiful! There have just been minor inconveniences concerning maintenance taking longer than it should take for things to get done, but nothing too bad. It's a great community here!

Reply from First Street Place

I have really enjoyed living here so far! I have lived in student living before and I was disappointed. First Street Place has been great.The staff is so friendly and helpful

Reply from First Street Place

there isn't a lot of noise, which as a graduate school student is nice for me to be able to do my work. staff is pretty friendly. building as a whole is pretty clean as well.

Reply from First Street Place

Pretty good so far all the staff is very informative, helpful, and pleasant. The rent is affordable and there aren’t any hidden fees. I would recommend living here if you are a student at ECU.

Reply from First Street Place

It’s chill. Staff is nice and maintenance doesn’t take long to get around to my apartment. I don’t know if it’s just my floor but it’s pretty quiet for the most part.

Reply from First Street Place

I have lived here at first street place apartments for a year now. I enjoy living next to the river and I am walking distance to the park and uptown with restaurants and shopping which is great.

Great location that is close to everything I need! I like having all amenities included in rent because it helps keep me on budget and save money.

Living here for the first month has been a great experience, they are the only apartment that allows duel occupancy for couples. The appliances are nice and i love opening the door when its a nice day

Reply from First Street Place

Great place to live! I keep renewing because they provide a great experience for living close to campus and uptown. All inclusive and great staff!

Reply from First Street Place

Living here has been a pleasant experience and have not had any issues. There is never a long wait for maintenance, unlike many other apartments in greenville.

Reply from First Street Place

I recently moved in, and I really like my apartment. The bathroom is spacious and I have a great view of the pool. The only thing I don't really like is the parking situation

Reply from First Street Place

My resident experience is great thus far. Every employee at first street has answered all my questions and has been very nice. My apartment was clean when I moved in.

Reply from First Street Place

everyone has been very friendly so far. I havent found any buys yet. The apartment was in better shape than i thought it would be for move in.