I have finally found my home. I am so pleased with the personalized service and caring staff. They make sure everything is always taken care of, and I cant ask for anything more! Thank you so very much for taking the time to get to know each person and make them feel like part of a family.

My experience has been nothing but good this far. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests have always been handled or atleast addressed within 24 hours.

We have really enjoyed my time here so far, every time We have needed help everyone has been so helpful! And the area is perfect for us!!!!!

The place is quiet and nice. It has been a great experience living here and getting to know some nice people too. Look forward to see christmas decorations .

Such a beautiful place to live. Everyone is so nice. I enjoy the peace and quiet. Whenever I have a problem I just talked to the people and the office and it is taken care of immediately. They are very efficient.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Parking not enforced. Other than that, good community. Sometimes have to walk quite a bit to get to your apartment. Apartments are located near many different points of interest.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Living here has been amazing! The staff is always very helpful and accommodating. I will truly miss everyone we have met and made friends with over the past two years!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

It is a very quiet community which is great! However I don’t like that one apartment is used on the website and the apartment you actually get could be different. Otherwise it is a great place to live.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The only part about the apartment complex that I dislike is the lack of parking spaces, and lack of enforced towing. Other than that the apartments are great

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Everyone is so nice here. Grounds are always clean to. The ladies in the front office are awesome and the maintenance guys do a great job :)

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Love it here. Staff is understanding. They work with you on finding the apartment that is right to call home. It is very peaceful and people are calm.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Property management is very nice, helpful. Neighbors are friendly. Apartment complex very clean well kept, easy access to stores and main road nearby.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The apartment and amenities are nice, but the parking is kinda the worst... sometimes I have to park up to 3 buildings away from mine. Most everything else is good though.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Wonderful staff. On time maintenance. Friendly neighbors in the complex, love the dog park but alot of people dont pick up after dogs. Plus need better parking.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Very very good, happy, muy contento con L vida al encontrarme acá viviendo, es una experiencia inolvidable y una comunidad muy bonita y muy seria en sus asuntos, la atención de las chicas es fenomenal, Lory me ha ayudado bastante.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Staff are very friendly! The community is kept clean. I feel safe which is very important!! Landscaping is always kept. Love the pool! Residents are friendly and I love the laundry facility!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I have only lived in my apartment for a few weeks. I love there is not a lot of noise and the office staff is so friendly. the maintenance staff is always on time and so productive.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I love it. Nice apartment. Very nice ladies in the clubhouse. So far I’m very excited about my new home! Neighbors are very quiet. My daughter loves the playground. It’s a great place

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

My experience so far has been phenomenal. Kind office staff and easy move in process! It’s quiet in this community, which I love. Kid-friendly environment.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

This is honestly the nicest apartment complex I have ever lived in! Chrissy in the office made everything seamless during my move in. The grounds are beautiful, the people are friendly, and my apartment is super quiet. The workout room is well equipped and the pool is beautiful. I honestly can’t say enough positive things about this community.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Flagstone is a nice community, it’s clean and quite.It has a large pool. Maintenance is always quick to come fix something. Would recommend living here

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

This is a very safe and well maintained location. I am very happy to live here. The staff is nice and so are the people that I live around. There may be a little noise, but that is to be expected.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Up until now, it has been amazing. Beautiful place, with lots of nature and gorgeous vistas everywhere. We have a gym and a swimming pool, what else can you ask for! ;) Also you're 5 min away from Walmart, Food Lion and many other stores or restaurants. The apartments are very comfortable, with carpeted floors, balcony and walk in closets. Love it here!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I have thouroughly enjoyed living here for the past two years. A little sad as this chapter of my life closes and we will miss everyone that lives and works here.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

everything has been great since living here. Maintenance is always quick with responses and the ladies in the office have always been super friendly.