I LOVE MY APARTMENT, ILL SAY THE ONLY BAD THING IS THAT THERE ARE NEVER ANY PARKING SPOTS AROUND MY BUILDING WHEN I GET HOME, I WOULD HAVE TO PARK AT ANOTHER BUILDING. BUT OTHER THAN THAT IM PRETTY MUCH SATISFIED

I moved in last week, any issue founded was immediately fixed! Apartment was clean and freshly painted. Kind office staff. Moving here was a good decision!

All the office staff is amazing! Always there to help whenever you need anything and they always have all the answers! I am currently moving from CT to NC and Chrissy has been extremely patient with me every step of the way, I can’t wait to finally be living there!

Great staff! Everyone helped us so much in our transition. They made sure everything was ready and up to par for us. The unit was beautiful as well!

I have enjoyed living in these apartments. Front desk staff is always friendly and maintenance requests are always fulfilled within 24 hours of being submitted. I wish there was more parking available though!

Hello, I want to give credit to Krissy Pelton, who has gone above and beyond to offer great customer service! All the staff are very helpful! Thank you!

I have lived here over a year now. All of the staff are friendly. I think this location is very good. You have the Food Lion, Walmart, a 24 hour gym, and a lot of restaurants.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Still a fan of Flagstone. Lovely apt and location. Staff is more than accommodating. Always greeted with smiles and chitchat. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Apartment is ok. No extras, Neighbor leaves trash outside their door for days at a time. Price seems rather expensive, for what you actually get. Pool is nice.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

So far I like the community a lot. Nice and quite and feels very homie! Kitchen is beautiful , living room is just right and the laundry room is my favorite part

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I've found the experience amazing. The place is beautiful, cozy and quiet. The common spaces are also great to share time with neighbours and meet new people.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Love it here people in office r awesome very clean here and manicured so neatly u can go into office and tell them a problem and they fix it or address it so far so good

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The location is very good and the view from out window to the trees is perfect! You’re employees and always nice and ready to answer questions

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Flagstone is a pleasant, safe, quiet, well-maintained place to call home. The staff are very attentive and friendly, and the amenities are great - especially the pool. We love our apartment and are very happy here.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The staff knows us by name and are always so friendly! When we need maintenance to come out, they are usually out same day, if not, the next. Friendly neighbors. My only recommendation for any new tenant is to get a reserved parking spot when signing the lease.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

It’s been a very pleasant stay. The amenities are great and fairly convenient. Management has always been polite and professional and maintenance has always come in a timely manner. The only complaints I really have is: the ceilings seem to amplify everything going on above you and the gym is very hot 24/7. Other than that I’ve had a wonderful time

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I have been living here since January 2019 and it has been a good experience. The staff thus far is pleasant. They handle maintenance request in a timely manner.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Great location close to a lot of things. Always nice and clean. Neighbors and staff are always really friendly. I would recommend to anyone.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

People above us are too noisy and the people below us think its us making the noise. The dog poop smell is bad too when its hot. And the constant lack of parking spaces is very annoying especially since i work sometimes until 11:30 to 12 at night and have to park a quarter of a mile from my apartment

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

It’s a really good place to live. All the amenities makes Flasgtone Ln a great place to live, and when you need something the people who works here are always open to help you and salve all the things. I already recomend this place to a lot of friends

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Awesome community and staff. Friendly neighbor's. Rewarding extras, pet friendly environment. Maintenance is fast and courteous. Extremely happy here.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Great experience the people are nice and staff is great, they give you a hand everytime you need it. They no what to is because f something is bothering you and they get it done the best way possible

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

So far it's been a really good experience. Apartment is great for the price, location is exactly what I wanted, and the pool is huge. Wish there was more seats at the pool and good luck getting a parking spot after 8 pm.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Love the staff and pool... Things I wish we had: pool table in club house, umbrellas by the pool, and volleyball pit. Also, parking sucks monkey balls!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Nice and kind staff. Little to no issues with amenities, wish the pool was open a little later than 7:50pm. Parking can be a hassle. If you get there early in the day you are fine, but if you get home after working a late/night shift you are going to have to park 2-3 buildings away unless you get lucky.