Very good experience! Maintenance calls are handled properly. Front office is always polite and ready to help! This is my 2nd year staying here. The grounds are well kept, too.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I love my community. I’ve lived here for a few yrs now and it’s always clean and quiet. Management is nice and always helpful. Maintain everything guys are great, very timely. To top it off we have a really nice pool area. Great apts. to live in!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I’m a new resident, but I’ve already been so impressed with the friendly, professional property management, and easy application process. Flagstone feels clean, warm and inviting, and the location is very convenient. I think we’ll be very happy here.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I love living here! The place is clean, well groomed, staff is just outstanding and neighbors are very nice also.o totally enjoy my walks. Meeting the other renters and their doggies, the play area is great for children and the laundry room is nice also. I am truly enjoying it here and looking forward too moving into a 2 bedroom on May 6th

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I love my apartment! The community has a lot to offer, definitely recommend the 3rd floor. Love the playground and common areas. All around a great place to live!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

So far everything has been great I love the amenities that this place has to offer also the easy ways to cummute to downtown Charlotte but like I said everything been going good

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Things have been great living here for 3 years. Everyone in the office is very helpful and friendly. The residents have been pretty respectful

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I moved in in January 2019. So far, so good. The staff has been nice and well attentive to my needs when it come to things with the apartment.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Moving from another state in itself is scary and a lost feeling but the people here gave me a sense of peace as well as great communication to help me on this new journey! Chrissy was phenomenal and replied to all my emails through out this transition. She gave me a sense of community and I knew then I was in the right place.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

It is a very nice place to live. We moved in and everything was nice. Only complaint are the poles in the living room. Other than that it is nice

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

My apartment was NOT cleaned or maintained before I moved in I have several pictures to prove this! The maintenance people did come by but it was not a good time for me They should be required to let me know before they come and wear ID They should Not be allowed in my apartment when I’m not there!!!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Im great full to be a part of the community. I hope I can be of some assist while I’m am a resident there....If u need me in anyway please contact me

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I have just moved in. So far my experience has been very positive. I feel wuite sure that i sm going to enjoy living here. I face the pool and my grandkids can hsrdly wait for it to open.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Everything awesome, the maintenance service it's so efficient, the apartments are so comfortable, all the view from the windows relaxing my family

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

It's a great place with a great staff. However, we are having issues with our neighbors above us who are very loud. We have complained several times but we are told there's nothing that they can do.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Sadly this is my last couple of months here as I am moving, but without a doubt it has been a pleasure to live here with my two children. The staff is excellent the amenities outstanding

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

A great and safe place to live. The staff is friendly and quick to take care of any problems that arise. The location is close to lots of different stores and restaurants. Would highly recommend!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The maintenance crew has been exceptional in fixing and resolving any issues that come up. They replaced my refrigerator within 24 hours of it breaking. The office managers are kind a friendly. The apartment grounds are well maintained. It's a great place to live!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

New to flagstone, there is a few hiccups but is great place to live, people in office are friendly as well as workers who are here fixing your problems.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Everything has been pretty good so far. I have lived here for a few years with no issues. Neighbor's have always been nice and the staff is always helpful

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Overall it's a good place to stay. The office staff is friendly and helpful. They do accept packages that won't fit in your mailbox which is super helpful. Maintenance is quick to take care of things anytime there is an issue. I do wish the parking were a little better, or that people would pay attention when they park. (I understand that the parking spaces are narrow, but if you're taking up two parking spaces, you're preventing another person from being able to park in a space that would otherwise be available.)

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

As a whole I have enjoyed my experience so far while living at Flagstone. Maintenance issues seem to always be resolved quickly, employees/staff are very friendly and seem to care about the questions/concerns of the residents. I am upset about the parking situation. While I understand that you cannot just make new spots, I wish those who violate parking rules would actually be towed. Like those who park in the lines beside handicap spots almost daily...

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I have been here for over a year! I love the staff and our neighbors have been great :) I am looking forward to some of the fun ideas the ladies in the office are coming up with to bring the community together.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

So far so good. I really dont have any complaints. It's a very quiet and nice, clean area. Not a lot of traffic and the neighbors are so sweet

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I recently moved here with my kids. The staff that I worked with so far Have been great, very family friendly community, great amenities, my only issue so far has been parking.