People above us are too noisy and the people below us think its us making the noise. The dog poop smell is bad too when its hot. And the constant lack of parking spaces is very annoying especially since i work sometimes until 11:30 to 12 at night and have to park a quarter of a mile from my apartment

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

It’s a really good place to live. All the amenities makes Flasgtone Ln a great place to live, and when you need something the people who works here are always open to help you and salve all the things. I already recomend this place to a lot of friends

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Awesome community and staff. Friendly neighbor's. Rewarding extras, pet friendly environment. Maintenance is fast and courteous. Extremely happy here.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Great experience the people are nice and staff is great, they give you a hand everytime you need it. They no what to is because f something is bothering you and they get it done the best way possible

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

So far it's been a really good experience. Apartment is great for the price, location is exactly what I wanted, and the pool is huge. Wish there was more seats at the pool and good luck getting a parking spot after 8 pm.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Love the staff and pool... Things I wish we had: pool table in club house, umbrellas by the pool, and volleyball pit. Also, parking sucks monkey balls!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Nice and kind staff. Little to no issues with amenities, wish the pool was open a little later than 7:50pm. Parking can be a hassle. If you get there early in the day you are fine, but if you get home after working a late/night shift you are going to have to park 2-3 buildings away unless you get lucky.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Convenient location. Great customer service. Central location to restaurants and stores. Located right outside of Charlotte. Love the girls in the office!!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I have lived here since 2014 and overall it has been a good experience. The staff has been wonderful and has been working with me to address any complaints. I renewed my lease and looking forward to another year.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Overall the apartment complex is a nice place to live. Maintenance is awesome and will take care of any issues you have quickly; usually within a day or two. The office staff does care about issues that may arise regarding the apartments themselves. Even things that need to be taken care of by an outside source are taken care of quickly. It is nice that the office will accept packages on behalf of the residents while we are away at work, and that they are open Saturday/Sunday for those of us who work past their closing hours during the week. The amenities here overall are nice - you can use the gym anytime you'd like. I do wish the pool had shorter hours (closing when the office closes would be fantastic) or that the residents who used the pool would be more respectful to their fellow residents. The buildings near the pool do have people living in them. There is no reason to be screaming at the pool. While kids aren't necessarily going to know any better, adults should. Adults should also know better than to play music loudly at the pool. If I can hear you in my apartment (doors closed) while wearing noise cancelling headphones, you are playing your music too loud. (And when the person I'm talking to on Skype or Discord can hear your music through my headset, you're really playing your music too loudly!) If you want to listen to loud music you should go to a club or concert, or invest in some headphones so only you have to hear it. The residents living around the pool don't want to "rock with Will-I-Am and Britney" with you.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Leasing process was lengthy but can be completed online without issues. Thank you to Lori and all leasing staff for their assistance. Looking forward to actually moving in -NOT!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

This is community is very quiet and relaxing. The staff here is great and I dont have no complaints. Maintenance is prompt at handling issues . I haven't had any major ones but the few I had upon moving in was handled within 48 hours

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Very Courteous and Professional Staff. Well Maintained! Very respondent to questions and needs. Lori May's is so very Helpful! Looking forward to my stay.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I'm disappointed at some of the things that should have been fixed before moving in. The freezer leaks, dishwasher stinks (told to pour bleach in it), no toilet paper holder, shower and sink in master drain very poorly, and the list goes on. I truly hope all of the issues get resolved.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Apartment is very spacious. Staff is very nice. Maintenance crew is very nice. But the buildings needs to be cleaned and grounds needs cleaned. The constant weed smell gets annoying.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Very clean and up to date. The apartment is very roomy and the amenities are very nice and kept up very well. Any time there is a problem they get right to it.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I've been a resident for 8 years. I love living here. The staff and maintenance are professional, friendly, caring and attentive. Any issues I've had in my apartment was taken care of promptly. Neighbors are friendly. I enjoy living here. Thank you for all you do.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

It’s so quiet here and they are fast and friendly when they come to do work orders. Only issue I have is the parking when I come home late from work I have to park far from my complex. But other then that love it here

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Everything about the community is great! The ladies in the office are always a pleasure to deal with and the property has been very pleasant to live in.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Excellent community, the office ladies are the best!! They are always smiling and ready to help in anyway possible! If you have maintence issues they are out to check the same day if your available!! There isn’t room for me to list the amazing work these ladies due!!!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Just moved in. There are a few problems, but we will be letting you know in the next day or so. Very nice neighborhood, and happy to be here.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

So far I love everything about the staff was ultra nice and the apartment was very clean and well maintained upon mine in. I chose this primary community because of location and I’m very satisfied

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I have really enjoyed my time living in the complex. It is quiet, clean, and everyone is so nice. It is close enough to grocery stores, gas stations, and mail highways. Very nice place to live.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I wish when you renew your lease the price stay the same instead of increasing but its a nice, quiet place to stay. Also excited for the pool to open!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Very good experience! Maintenance calls are handled properly. Front office is always polite and ready to help! This is my 2nd year staying here. The grounds are well kept, too.