I have only lived in my apartment for a few weeks. I love there is not a lot of noise and the office staff is so friendly. the maintenance staff is always on time and so productive.

I love it. Nice apartment. Very nice ladies in the clubhouse. So far I’m very excited about my new home! Neighbors are very quiet. My daughter loves the playground. It’s a great place

My experience so far has been phenomenal. Kind office staff and easy move in process! It’s quiet in this community, which I love. Kid-friendly environment.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

This is honestly the nicest apartment complex I have ever lived in! Chrissy in the office made everything seamless during my move in. The grounds are beautiful, the people are friendly, and my apartment is super quiet. The workout room is well equipped and the pool is beautiful. I honestly can’t say enough positive things about this community.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Flagstone is a nice community, it’s clean and quite.It has a large pool. Maintenance is always quick to come fix something. Would recommend living here

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

This is a very safe and well maintained location. I am very happy to live here. The staff is nice and so are the people that I live around. There may be a little noise, but that is to be expected.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Up until now, it has been amazing. Beautiful place, with lots of nature and gorgeous vistas everywhere. We have a gym and a swimming pool, what else can you ask for! ;) Also you're 5 min away from Walmart, Food Lion and many other stores or restaurants. The apartments are very comfortable, with carpeted floors, balcony and walk in closets. Love it here!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I have thouroughly enjoyed living here for the past two years. A little sad as this chapter of my life closes and we will miss everyone that lives and works here.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

everything has been great since living here. Maintenance is always quick with responses and the ladies in the office have always been super friendly.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Friendly staff!! They are pretty prompt when it comes to service requests!! There is always someone in the office 7 days a week which is awesome

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

A little pricey, upgrades needed, mostly nice neighbors, friendly staff, dog-friendly. A lot of turn over with residents. Dog park needs better upkeep.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Have lived here one year. I like it here, people are friendly, staff are great. Will be here for another year. Just one thing, if you have a dog, please clean up after them.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The Staff at Flagstone has been super helpful and professional ! Very quiet community. Pool and grounds have been well maintained. All neighbors have been very friendly and respectful.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

My kids and I have lived here since 2005. I have moved several times within the complex and it was a smooth transition. Staff and maintenance crew are awesome.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Great community and location. For the most part it’s quite. Some neighbors can be a little loud but other than that it’s nice. Ladies in the front office are amazing.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Our lease is up in a month or so and I will miss this place. Great staff, friendly Neighbors, except the ones above us, who are extremely loud in early morning hours. They will not be missed.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Ashley Lori and Chrissy are amazing. Also not to forget Chance is the best maintenance guy. This community is very quiet and peaceful. Love it here

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

So far it still seems to be a pretty good area. I personally haven't had any issues during my stay. I have even recommended some people to the community

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The staff was very welcoming, warm, and helpful through out the entire application and move-in process. I was only needing a short term lease but was treated the same as if I was looking for long term!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

My family feels safe here , amenities are great and so is staff. The location is right of off 74 with plenty of shopping nearby. Great place for kids

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I love living here! The staff is amazing and always willing to help. I love that the pool is really close to where I live, and the park is just a few minute walk.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Staff here is incredible. They definitely care about the community and the residents. Maintenance is prompt, professional, and efficient. I wish I would of moved here sooner!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I love the apartment complex and the staff, but parking is just super rough sometimes because of how far i have to park. Stores nearby are super convenient too

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

We had a real estate deal go bad, so we ended up here for a short time. No real complaints other than parking can be a hassle, and they could use some larger capacity washers, and dryers that actually dry the clothes. Staff is very nice. Chrissy is especially helpful!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Maintenance here always does such a good job and is quick to respond to any request. If you have any issues it's usually fixed within a day or two (sometimes even same day!). The ladies in the office are friendly and if any issues arise they are happy to help you to resolve them.