Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

You all have been super up to date with all the covid 19, it’s very helpful. Helping us stay safe is important! Everyone around the community is helping eachother stay safe too which is very helpful.
Flagstone has been a relatively quiet and respectful community to reside at. Maintenance has been extremely attentive and the staff very professional. Thank you,
This apartment community is ideal in my opinion. The complex is tucked behind the noisy and busy streets. It’s quiet, the pool is beautiful, and the staff are very welcoming.
I do not the appreciate the constant cigarettes buds and; packages thrown around my entrance of my apartment. This is a sore look for the apartment and complex.
This is an amazing place to live and a great place to call home. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to any issue.
We’ve only been here for a few days but I already know we are going to love it here!!!! The staff is so friendly and helpful! I’ve enjoyed meeting our new neighbors and I feel very safe here.
Everyone at Flagstone Management r friendly, helpful, efficient and prompt answering questions, maintenance issues and just personally helpful
Overall, I enjoy living here. I occasionally hear noise from my upstairs neighbors, but that is to be expected. Everyone is friendly, and I feel safe.
This is a great community. You can’t beat the location. I haven’t had any issues, maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner and the staff is so friendly.
Great staff who went above and beyond their job duties. They makes a point to remember my name. The apartment was very clean when I moved in.