Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Beautiful place with lots of nature and good amenities. The apartments are very comfortable, with carpeted floors, balcony and walk in closets. There's peace and silence most of the time, which is appreciated after a long day of work. Very satisfied.
It’s very nice please and quite I love my neighborhood they are very nice And the people they work in the office they are very kind and The location close to everything
Great place, even better atmosphere! Very family oriented, quiet, clean/up-kept, and great maintenance. Definitely setting the bar high for apartments in surrounding area!
People here is friendly. The environment here seems clean. There's activities here to do for adults as well for children. Seem to be a quiet neighborhood were each person mind they own business.
I feel at home in my new apartment! The layout is perfect, I can’t wait to get the rest of my stuff moved in. I will enjoy my time spent living at Flagstone.
This is a safe place for me too reside and I have great, supportive, loving neighbors! I enjoy walking on the property, and using the swimming g pool which is beautiful with the brand new furniture..super people work here, the maintenance guys are prompt and friendly too..Office girls are friendly and helpful in any way they possibly can be
I will just say I moved in here 3 weeks ago and every time I turn around something is wrong the molding in the bathroom was separated from the wall, the dish washer leaking , piece of metal in an outlet , the hardware for the thermostat wouldn’t allow me to change the temp , the fridge is allowing water into the crisper drawers so I can’t use them . Paint coming off the cabinets and it doesn’t not have the updates I was shown . It’s not a horrible place . It was supposed to be move in ready and every time I turn around it’s something . Very frustrating. I will say maintence is very on top of it . This is the weirdest layout I’ve seen . I will most likely not be renewing cause of the layout . Idk how I’m going to have a tv and couch comfortably !
Have been here 2 years and I am very happy here. The maintenance department is very good. No problem getting repairs done. I would like to see dog owners clean up after their pets.
So far since moving in my experience has been good for the most part. Other residents that I’ve met are very friendly. No major issues with my apartment itself. Only complaint would be how loud the residents above me stomp through their apartment especially a night when we’re trying to sleep. Other than that, no huge issue. Be happy when able to take part in the amenities.
Nice place to live, great neighbors. Love the amenities, but the trash area needs to be fixed, i am grossed out the way people dont respect their place of living. Throwing trash and letting it pile up.