Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

4.4

4.4

Christopher
about 11 hours ago
People are very nice and helpful. They are quick to get us assisted with our needs. It’s also in my daughter school district so that’s very nice

Danielle
So far it’s been very nice! Everyone is friendly in the office! The apartments are decent and I feel safe with my family. It’s a quiet place to live and close to everything!

Jessica
So far I love it. Only thing I am disappointed in, is I never got a full tour of the apartment complex. I have no idea how to get to the gym, I didnt know how to get into the pool, I dont know if I have a mailbox, and I have been there since the 26th of July and my dishwasher still isnt fixed, I work 6 days a week and do not have time to stay on top of things. Other then that, its great.

Angelica
I still love the place because it is beautiful and quiet. Also, office staff are nice and welcoming but lately, maintenance requirements are taking too long to be completed.

Maryna
I like flagstone Lane complex apartments so much, I live here two years and I am happy, my family like location of this complex, we like pool, natural around our apartments, we like it so much

Deborah
I use to live here years ago totally different. The area by the dumpster is horrible. The rest of the community is fine except this area. Want to transfer to the other side of the complex

Aneetra
When I initially moved here the complex was fine. It is still ok, but I feel there need to be some improvements with the amenities, the inside of the apartments, maintenance ( more help) to meet the demands and needs of the tenants and office staff a little more inviting and friendlier and more knowledgeable about the job ( per a lot of tenants as well). Also some policies need to be changed and maybe do a tenant survey and get tenants input on parking. Definitely find another tow company because the one in place now is very rude

Jailah
I absolutely love it here! All of the staff are friendly and easy to approach. Access to the pool and the gym is very straight forward and there is room for everyone!

Maryna
about 2 months ago
Perfect community,perfect apartments, good and great location, nice nature around, gym and pool, good stuff and great communication and feedback

Tamara
about 2 months ago
Not sure what happened to this place. It's like living in the middle of ghetto section 8 housing. Apt 2001-307 has drugs delivered & they smoke weed...so my apt smells like the inside of a corpse's rotting colon. They blast ghetto music in the bathroom all night, too. Kids steal/kill baby birds, people steal my packages, trash piles up from the trashy people. Staff is AMAZING! Always has been...super kind & helpful. This complex used to be top notch..now you need to stay strapped. I'm off to a hotel room for a peaceful night's sleep. Thanks for listening.