So far so good. I really dont have any complaints. It's a very quiet and nice, clean area. Not a lot of traffic and the neighbors are so sweet

I recently moved here with my kids. The staff that I worked with so far Have been great, very family friendly community, great amenities, my only issue so far has been parking.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Excellent apartment complex. Wonderful staff that are kind and helpful. Only problem I have experienced here is parking, sometimes it is hard to find a parking space near my building. Otherwise everything is great.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Nice place. The outside areas are convenient. Parking could be better though. The office staff is great and every maintenance concern I have gets addressed quickly.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I love the community. It is very family orejented. The only thing I would have to say is the parking is limited in front of certain buildings and the noise level is high at times. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Love Iiving at Flagstone Apts. Great community. Good management. Nice gym and the swimming pool is huge. Starting my third yr of living here. Would highly recommend!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Clean apts , very friendly staff. Maintenance is on point with little to no wait time to get things done. Rent is very fair. I would reccomend living here to anyone , even if I didnt like the person

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Appreciate our Maintenace man, last Saturday morning we realized our heat had gone out. After making a call and leaving a message ( prior to office opening on Saturday), we hear a knock on our door only after about 30 minutes. Repair made and heat was back on in record time! Thank you for the prompt service!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I've lived at Flagstone in Indian Trail for 7 years. I love living here. The complex is neat and clean, the staff are friendly and professional and the amenities are great. Beautiful pool, updated gym, etc. Shopping within walking distance. Restaurants nearby. Public transportation nearby. Great schools. Nice diverse tenants and neighborhood. I always feel safe here. I would definitely recommend living in this apartment complex

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

My apartment community is very peaceful and clean, the residents here are super friendly and polite. The property manager is very understanding and keeps her residents satisfied

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Management is friendly, the area is well kept, they answer maintenance situations quickly. It is nice that they have areas for pets. I wish there was an area for the older kids for them to play or just to hang out.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Staff is always nice and friendly. Some times you can hear the people above you walking around but the neighbors are really friendly. Its a great place to stay.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The office staff here are top notch and friendly. Everyday I am greeted with a smile and delightful conversation as I go retrieve packages that have been delivered

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Maintenance does an amazing job picking up after the people that try and trash it. I only wish parking spaces were bigger lol! I wish there was more respect for noise as well with cars coming and going and people in their apartments.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I overall am enjoying the community, however, there are some issues I am having with residents who are pet owners. There seems to be people who aren't cleaning up poop after their dogs.I have stepped in poop twice in the last month. I also have neighbors who are leaving cigarette butts in my front door path.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I really like staying hereits me and my girlfriend 1st apartment we are experiencing the love of a lifetime I want to thank everyone to help this get through this experience.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Everything is good so far. Timely responses from staff and friendly. Been here for 3 years and no complaints. The people that live here are all very nice too

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The staff here is awesome. Office staff is friendly and maintenance responds to any tickets pretty fast. Most maintenance issues I've had have been resolved the day after submitting a ticket. (Thank you maintenance!) Also it's great that the office staff will accept packages from USPS, UPS, etc., for you during the day. Very helpful for those of us who work first shift and cannot always be home to accept things that come midday. The gym is small but it is clean and the equipment works just fine. As other reviews have also stated, parking can be an issue. I cannot always find parking at my building and the parking spaces themselves are small. This wouldn't be as much of an issue if people parked inside the lines, but not everyone has that level of courtesy.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Great staff, Office has always been helpful and easy to work with. Maintenance is great... wish there was more parking, and, better resident screening

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Everything has been great so far... I even signed a lease for another year :) The staff is super helpful and maintenance is always on time and great!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Have enjoyed living here thus far. Super duper friendly staff with a quick and painless application process. Only draw-back would be limited parking at night, sometimes I have to park up to 3 buildings away from my own.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Great community and staff. I love this neighborhood and my neighbor is great. Everyone here looks out for each other. The only issue I have is the parking is not the best but you can always do the premier parking.

Wonderful place to live. I feel good living here. Maintenance is always good and prompt. Office staff takes an interest if you are satisfied with everything.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I moved into Flagstone Apartments in August. My experience was great from the very beginning. My move was an urgent matter and Chrissy was amazing. She helped me get into my apartment within a few days. The staff is very courteous and I couldn't be happier to be here. I am looking forward to getting to know my neighbors and wish everyone a very happy year!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

My kids and I have been a part of this community since 2005. Safety has never been an issur. Leasing staff has always been accommodating and maintenance is awesome.