Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

4.5

4.5

So far so good. My neighbors in my building and I must say in other buildings are friendly. Everyone here seems to mind their business and be helpful when they can.
I love everything about the complex... except the workout room. I wish there was a better weights machine. Other than that, everything is great!!
Staff is great. It has been a rough year, but they have gone above and beyond to help during this time. When our heat and air when out, they quickly got the problem resolved.
Some things could improve and some things are good. Sometimes it’s difficult to contact the office and other times it’s not. It doesn’t exactly feel worth the money spent.
Only complaint ever is there needs too be a couple of loads of mulch put on doggie PARK! A very muddy mess now.....awful...other than that, I have no complaints personally....
It is so quiet and clean. Living at Flagstone Lane has been the best decision we have made. Also, it is close to the post office, walmart, food lion, etc. everything we need is close.
I enjoy the community but my move in experience was less than desirable. My biggest issue was prior damage to my unit that was left unrepaired. Lack of parking has also been a major inconvenience.
I wouldn’t recommend anyone to stay here. I had a friend recommended this community because she had been here 8 yrs. Staff wise I feel like they don’t communicate with each other. You can advise one person of a issue or concern go back to follow up on why it’s not complete and the other person has no idea there was an issue. This is really a problem considering they are working with limited staff each day due to Covid. My experience here has been the absolute worst since I moved in. Where should I begin the fact the the carpet wasn’t clean, air vents filthy, previous holes in wall not patched up, several maintenance issues. Let’s just say we have had about 10 work orders, and I had to ask for the number to corporate. It wasn’t until after that I was finally getting things addressed in a timely manner. I told the staff I hate we had to take it that far but I appreciate the work that’s being done. I pay my bills on time and stay to myself unless something needs fixing.
The best and sweetest women work in the office. They are Very helpful and extremely kind, I wish everyone was like them. They make you feel comfortable.
All the amenities included are great, the employees are wondefully helpful and understanding with all problems that are going on with all that is going on. Neighbors are ok to chat with, but there is a few bad seeds here like any other places.