Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I enjoy living here, even with a big family. Everyone seems friendly and also takes care of their dogs. Sometimes, however, there is a parking issue.
We have been living In Flagstone lane for a year and the experience has been great. We love the calm, the nature that surrounds us and the friendly office workers.
Having a great time living here. The front desk has been great with helping us and being here for us as residents. We have been here since May and have been very happy with everything.
From the time I inquired about being a resident here at Flagstone, my interactions with the staff has been wonderful. Everyone has been great. The staff is knowledgeable and make you feel like this is a family community. I'm glad I chose to live here in Flagstone.
Everything’s great besides the fact that the lawn maintenance guys NEVER pressure wash the vinyl that’s full of spiders etc in our path way to the apartment doors as well as requesting pest control spray because of all of the insects coming in from my broken bathroom outside vent!!!! This could cause a lawsuit if a spider bite is poisonous
Nice sense of community, friendly neighbors and the staff is great, very helpful. The whole move in process from start to finish was a breeze. I look forward to my time here at flagstone!
I so enjoy living in Flagstone Apartments. There r so many wonderful neighbors and the Staff are always accommodating and friendly. The Maintenance Staff work diligently too make sure ur request are promptly.taken care of and also friendly and supportive
Very kind, answered all my question as soon as I asked. Got back to all my emails right away. The apartments are clean, and spacious. We are glad to be living here
Great experience moving in. Pleasant and professional staff. Thank you for making my move stress free . Apartments are quite and people are friendly.
So far so good. Maintenance is quick and very nice. Office response is quick. None of my Amazon packages have been taken, so I feel that’s a plus also.