Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

4.5

4.5

Very professional & helpful throughout the entire process! Any questions I asked where answered precisely and effectively. All important details was conveyed as well.
the apartment complex and building are nice, enjoy the amenities, staff if nice. parking is kinda the worst though. more planning should have gone in the parking lot so people didnt have to park two building (or more) away from their apartment.
So far our experience has been good. Lori was a great help in getting us started with the process and stayed caught up with us all the way through move in.
Lori was a huge help when it came to us deciding on Flagstone & through the entire application process, she was always available with any questions we may had have. The move in process was a breeze & we love our new apartment!
It has been great. All of the staff are wonderful. Moving was very stressful but the staff have been very kind. The location is great and our apartment is great.
Great place to live! Super sweet management, maintenance guys are fast to respond and get the job fixed. Huge pool, good trails to walk. Overall , great community!
Alot of noise upstairs all the time front office does nothing they follow threw w nothing parking is ridiculous not enough Christy in office is awesome never live heteagain
I only problem I really have is that it is hard to find parking at night. After 8pm all the parking spots seem to fill up and there is not room left to park I have had to park by others buildings some nights just to have a place to keep my car.
So far I love it and it’s really quit along with the staff is wounderful everyone I have met seems nice and understanding the laundry room is perfect
The community is great!! The do feel that the rates currently and at renewal are to high for the apartment because you can rent a brand new apartment for less than the rates being charged. If the apartments were updated and didn’t appear to be from the late 90’s. The staff and residents are excellent!!!