Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

4.5

4.5

Love this place. Moving back this month! I love the staff. They are always amazing! They are always happy to help you out when needed. The apartments are a great size also!
This has been a great place to live so far. It’s centrally located, and the staff has always been quite helpful. With the amenities opening back up fully, and the community events getting started back, there’s now even more to do. Looking forward to seeing what the next year holds!
This is the best place I ever see al people walk and have fun , ital a lot too doo on this wonderful apartments, that never miss any problem , it’s a lot parking lots on area and you never have any problem onda find one , all cars they park , belong too any residential, they never tow you car ,never, I hope
I have been here almost 3 years and I have not had any major issues. Staff and maintenance are friendly and helpful. I do wish we had more activities. The food trucks are awesome, but more of a variety would be great and adding incentives for tenants
Need the trash around the property picked up more. Buildings need to be pressure washed. Need security cameras because of the automobile break-ins
I love this community. Quite, comfortable and convenient. We love the pool, gym and playground. I have made it food truck Friday. Very convenient to 485. Easy commute to work.
Everyone here is really nice and always has a smile on their faces. The grounds are well taken care of and clean as well. The residents are also really sweet and considerate of others.
We have just love living at Flagstone Lane. We just renewed our leasing contract and this will be our third year here. As always, administration and all staff is nice and effective.
Staff and Agents were extremely Helpful and always Courteous. My 6 month plan turned into nearly two years, Convenient Location for my needs.
There has been a change in management. Since then I feel as if things are being taking care of in a timely manner now. I can appreciate that consider all of my previous concerns.