Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

4.5

4.5

The parking is kinda the worst and the staff/complex grounds could use some work. Sometimes it seems like the staff just doesn't care for lack of a better word. The price is decent if you have roommates for the size of apartment, until you've lived there multiple years and they just continue to raise and raise the price.
We are loving our new home!! Could have been cleaned Alittle more before move in but overall we love it! It's a very quit community and lots for my kids to do!
Ok I’m sharing this but I haven’t said anything about it to anyone else. Try heat treated my apartment right after we moved in for bedbugs in my sons room. We tossed the bed and I had to buy another one. They left the apartment in a wreck melted the lamented paper off the cabinets in the bathrooms and the kitchen. It was said that it would be fixed but have yet to do so. I had to make my own spare keys the light fixture in the living room is still falling and we already lost my roommates because of everything not being done. I love it here but I didn’t even get a I’m sorry for the problem having to go buy another bed. By my silence in this matter you know I’m just asking why am I not hearing anything about why it’s taking so long. am I just being ignored because I’m not complaining. There is still a leak in the laundry room and my master bathroom from time to time and no one has been out to fix that either. I’m just asking why. am I working to pay for this when nothing is being fixed.
Love it comfortable and cozy. Its good for my nephew meeting new friends. He loves the school. Doogie park for delilah awesome. I work 2nd shift im actually out on the weekends. Missing all the fun activities that goes on. My neighbors are awesome too, very friendly.
Flagstone is a great safe community to live in. Many amenities are near by. School buses pick up children daily. Maintenance calls are tended to in a timely manner.
My family and I have lived in this community for almost 16 years. Office staff and maintenance crew have been great and very accommodating to my needs.
I really like being right near all of the stores. This place is a short walk to the Food Lion Shopping Center. There are several other places in the area, that make this place close to everything!
Wonderful place, maintenance is cool and prompt. Office woman are awesome and understanding. Could use few new things in dog park and kept up with. Otherwise it's good
Very sad that it has been promised MULCH IN THE DOG Park AND NOTHING FOR 2 MONTHS NOW..ITS JUST AWFUL....WET AND MUDDY WHEN IT RAINS AND DUSTY ON DRY DAYS.. QUITE PATHETIC!!!! PLUS, WE TAKE TURNS REPLACING TRASH BAGS AND BAGS TOO PICK UP POOP.. VERY VERY. SAD AND UNACCEPTABLE for residents with dogs!!!
Excellent maintenance service and nice office staff. I also enjoy that they allow pets here since I do have a dog. Facilities are always clean.