My apartment was NOT cleaned or maintained before I moved in I have several pictures to prove this! The maintenance people did come by but it was not a good time for me They should be required to let me know before they come and wear ID They should Not be allowed in my apartment when I’m not there!!!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

We moved here a couple months ago. The staff and maintenance people are extremely nice. Im only here short term and not use to living in an apartment complex, but so far so good.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The parking situartion is not getting much better. Also residents not keeping dop poop cleaned up is and issue. More hands on will be better

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Can be a bit noisy at times. Disrespectful neighbors leave trash and cigarettes throughout the breezeways. Apts are way overpriced. Management does take care of issues if you complain so that’s why I gave 3 stars. Not the worst place to live but by far not the best place either.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Need more community activities. Both adult and children Upgraded apartments should also have ceiling fans in living rooms with overhead lighting.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

First and foremost, I would like to say the staff is very nice and welcoming. The landscapers always do a great job of keeping the grass cut and maintained. The maintenance team does a great job of picking up the parking lot. Now for the issues, upon moving in our apartment was not move in ready. Very dirty and many things needed cleaned. The stove was horrible, I replaced the drip pans and deep cleaned myself. The walls in the kitchen were caked with greece. I purchased cleaner, paint and caulk. Then I cleaned, painted and caulked the sinks and counters myself. There were stains in the carpet, the oven doesn't cook correctly, the counters are in horrible shape. I would recommend the stove being replaced as well as the countertops. I would also recommend a different cleaning company because they did a HORRIBLE JOB! The amenities (the business center and fitness center) have broken and/or outdated equipment, the printer hasn't worked in months. However during business hours the staff will let you print at the main office. Parking is a nightmare too many cars and not enough spaces. My suggestion would be to number parking spaces on cement, assign residents parking spaces and make a "visitor" parking area. The model apartment is very misleading in terms of what you are actually moving in to. We were expecting a more updated apartment especially for the amount of money we are paying and will be paying, as our home we are building is taking longer than expected and we will be paying month to month. This apartment community has great potential, with it being one of the few communities in Union County, a little updating, stricter drug control and parking restructuring could make it a lot more desirable with a 5 star rating.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Front offices ladies are very nice. Parking sucks! Especially when have a little baby still in the car seat and have to park 1-2 building away.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

A nice place to live that is a little city like and closer to the uptown big city. Beautiful area but not country. Nice area surrounding schools

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I've had a pretty good experience at flagstone at Indian trail. Only problem I've encountered is parking. The parking is awful any time after 6 pm and on weekends.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Well, had a few cleanliness issues, but you worked promptly to rectify this. Your prompt attention was very much appreciated. The staff has conducted themselves professionally.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I think the staff are really great people, they treat you with respect. I like how the grounds are kept, they make sure they stay clean, also when you have an issue they normally take care of it right away.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

We have a 2 bedroom apartment, a little small but it works. Friendly neighbors and lots of dogs for my dog to play with. Glad to have found an apartment that accepts dogs although the $300 pet fee is a little redundant considering you also have to pay $20 a month for said pet.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The community is nice and so is the area. Management is always available to help or answer any questions. Maintenance is always quick to respond and resolve an issue. One of my main concerns is the parking. There is no assigned parking. If I get home late because of work with my kids, we have to park several buildings down. Ive had a few issues that I had to get resolved. Overall it's an ok place to live.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Nice apartment wish there was better parking and cameras or security driving around at night pool is beautiful also don’t like how when they have an important letter to give they stick it in your door would be better if they called you to tell you to come to the office or an email would be nice

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Apartment is very spacious. Staff is very nice. Maintenance crew is very nice. But the buildings needs to be cleaned and grounds needs cleaned. The constant weed smell gets annoying.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I enjoy the staff of the Flagstone community. The maintenance team responds to each request in a timely manner. The residents are all very respectful and nice. But I wish the parking was better. The noise level can be very high. But it’s expected for an apartment. The walls are very sensitive when it comes to something bumping them.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

The community is very closed in. No one speaks to you. Not very welcoming. Everyone stays to themselves. There needs to be more community events.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

It's a great place with a great staff. However, we are having issues with our neighbors above us who are very loud. We have complained several times but we are told there's nothing that they can do.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I've noticed that Flagstone Apartments continuously makes an effort to maintain and beautify the property grounds. I will say that all of my maintenance requests have always been answered in a timely manner. However, I have been disappointed with the frequency that I have had to call in a maintenance request for various issues with leaking from my bedroom wall, the air conditioner and (numerous times) the ice maker, my bathroom faucet twice and bathtub. I understand that general maintenance is to be expected, but I feel like I have had to call on so many things in just the last 5 and a half months.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Good place to live although rent is expensive for an apartment complex. Can find local houses for the same rates. Some if the amenities are not kept up including the driers in the laundry room and the grills are broken or run down. Maintenance is great. Overall, a good place to live.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Very good experience! Maintenance calls are handled properly. Front office is always polite and ready to help! This is my 2nd year staying here. The grounds are well kept, too.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Can be a bit noisy with kids out playing. Maintenance crew is awesome. Very helpful and attentive whenever you need them. Clean facilities and good location.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I'm disappointed at some of the things that should have been fixed before moving in. The freezer leaks, dishwasher stinks (told to pour bleach in it), no toilet paper holder, shower and sink in master drain very poorly, and the list goes on. I truly hope all of the issues get resolved.

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

Great place to live, short or long term. Family or single, young or old. Stays clean and the landscape is always updated and kept up with!!!

Reply from Flagstone at Indian Trail Apartments

I like the location and the layout of the community. Having garages available is a real plus. The two bedroom unit we recently moved into is great as far as the space and location, but it was not punched to my expectations. There are numerous items on the move on inspection form still in need of corrective attention.