Found our perfect apartment at the last minute - love the neighborhood because its not a cookie cutter crowded environment. Office staff are wonderful -always willing to help

I absolutely love this neighborhood and location. My husband and will always forget something like, sour cream for baked potatoes and there’s a little market walking distance for our convenience. The neighbors are friendly and never rude.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

LIKES: Friendly and helpful staff, always willing to help with resolving any issues that may arise. NEUTRAL: Community amenities are fairly nice and unrivaled in quantity, but fall short in quality when compared to other apartment communities in the area who are similarly priced. DISLIKES: Not allowing Flatiron and Thousand Oaks residents to enjoy all of the pools in the Austin Ranch community is absurd, and the rule should be changed back to how it was before Austin Ranch was divided up and sold to separate Property Management companies.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

dirty pools, wifi doesnt work in gyms, no a/c in gym, dog poop everywhere, staff is always rude, events are lame, limited parking, poorly insulated aparments, they let me move in to a nasty dirty apartment with black mold in the vents.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

We have been residents for almost two years now and we absolutely love this community. We enjoy the amenities, the convenience, and the location.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Very good communication on events happening. Staff is very friendly and efficient. Enjoy the cleanliness of the area and common areas. The maintenance people are always friendly as well.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Only thing I have an issue with is how loud maintenance is in the mornings. I work nights and it’s a bit rough. Otherwise, beautiful neighborhood, lovely apartments and great amenities. 10/10 would recommend

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I really like this community... we have pool view apartment which is very good in summer! And really good facilities, pet friendly! We love it!

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

the gym could be improved on, needs more equipment (boxes, balls, smaller items). Also bathrooms seem to always be out of service which can be annoying.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

It’s so quiet and I love all the dogs in the community. The dog park that they are putting in is very exciting! I can’t wait to take my dog to the park just around the corner 😊

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I've been in Flatiron for over 2 years now. The location is great, but it is concerning as crime is starting to find its way to the area. The property managers recently turned over and I've noticed additional charges on my monthly invoice. I also noticed that rent due dates changed when I went to submit on the 3rd day of the month only to notice I was hit with a $75 late fee since rent is now due by the 2nd of each month. My building is not as clean as it use to be, especially in the stairwell area. Hopefully these are growing pains that come with new management.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

The place is calm and beautiful, amenities are good and prices too. Just the people from the leasing office never answer the phone, maintenance is excellent.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

The front office staff is not really friendly. Everytime I go in there for assistance I get eye rolls, heavy sighs, and rushed conversations like they do not have the time for me. Also, when I talk to them they use a lot of slang and colloquialisms; which is very off putting. I'm not sure if it is because most of the staff is young or they assume I am a younger age based on the way that I look or maybe becuase of my ethinicity they think it is okay to say things like"yeah girl"; "girl yes". I always feel awkward after going in there. Now my apartment I don't have too many complaints really I like the look and the area. It's mostly quiet, being next to a bar. The only problem is people not picking up after their dogs, some residents that blast music or make loud nosies with their cars or bikes while driving by. Dogs that aren't on leashes. Other than that the maintenance staff is actually really nice.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

So far so good. Love the community. The staff is always friendly and the neighbors are courteous and kind. Never had an issue with noise or anything out of the ordinary.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Maintenance requests don’t always get taken care of. Lawn hasn’t been mowed in weeks and grass is up to my knees. Street lights have been out for months. Everyone has been great in emergencies, but the basic things often get overlooked.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I have had a frustrating experience. I was told that my unit would had updated everything when I moved in. Come to my surprise five days before I moved in to find out that not is being upgraded. My deposit goes from one amount to the next event after I have moved in my unit for two weeks. My microwave took two weeks to be replace. This is a nice place and area to live. It's just they are not organized. You get told one thing one day and the next something else. Oh by the way I have no idea where my mailbox is

Everything so far about the community has been great. The staff are friendly and the apartments themselves are clean and comfy. My only gripe so far is with garage parking. I wish there were more spaces open to park inside, which I can fix by paying for a reserved spot. It would be nice to have more opportunities to park inside however.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Staff has been very friendly, although there is always a long wait in the leasing office, and it's hard to get anyone on the phone. The community itself has been great to live in, although it's somewhat obvious the new management company is still working out some kinks. Great amenities though. Despite the events that Ryan and his staff organize every month, it's still quite difficult to meet new people in the community...

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Community is great. Move in was not so good. Half our lights are burnt out in the apartment. Oven doesn’t work, all will be golden when they fix it

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

The community is amazing! The amenities are nice and I love the beauty of the neighborhoods. Everyone is so friendly and it's a great place to live!

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

It’s always quiet in the building. Maintenance service is excellent and very prompt. The grounds are nicely maintained and it makes it pleasurable to walk the area.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

The community is wonderful. It is situated in a food place and has all the amenities. The pools and fitness center is good. The leasing agents in office are very receptive of any problems.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Apartment looks great and only a few minor problems that are being taken care of quickly. However the apartment had a few less features than were originally agreed upon during lease signing.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Pros: Location & maintenance team is awesome. Very good landscaping and walking paths. Ample parking. Cons: Dogs off leashes (not ok), pool water is way too hot and not clean, zero privacy fences (does not prevent dog fighting between yards)

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Office staff is friendly and the apartment complex overall is nice. It is annoying that with the already limited parking there has been a dumpster taking up half a row of spots for months now.