Flatiron District at Austin Ranch
4.25 stars1,079 Reviews

1,079 Reviews

1,079 Reviews

I enjoy living here at Flatiron. There is plenty to do within walking distance, great trails and pools, and I love that the location is within two miles of the tollways. It is so easy to get around!
It’s been a pleasant experience so far. Can get a little noisy at times but it’s an apartment complex so, kind of expected I suppose. Staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance is hit and miss. No real complaints at this time.
Great neighborhood...tons of amenities. Safe and vibrant area for a walk. Professional staff there to support with any issues. Parking garage with security access.
We have real;y enjoyed the experience of living at Flatiron. Nice apartments. Friendly neighbors. Great office staff. Fun parties. Awesome location. What's not to like?
Not bad, not great. Great location but customer service from the office is lacking. Thousand oaks doesn't seem any better, so there's that. 140 character review is too long.
No proper response to emails from leasing staff. I moved in a week back and mentioned about dirt/molds on windows, No trash can was given although charging money for Valet trash service, Dishwasher doesn’t work. Ice maker doesn’t work. Carpet was wet from starting day and bad odour from it didn’t go till now. I am not sure what they tested before leasing the unit to me. Mentioned about this in email, called them on phone as well as in maintenance requests with urgent priority on Saturday. Before thanksgiving holidays there are three business days. And Not even a single issue is resolved. None of them responded to the emails.
Lots of trash around the neighborhood all the time. My apartment wasn't fully clean when I moved in and I had to completely clean both balconies. I still have never received the trash can for the valet on the days of the valet actually picks up my trash. Every time I call the leasing office it's hard to get a hold of somebody and they're often very confrontational to speak to about any simple question and they don't seem to know what they're doing at all. There's no garages available at any time and I wasn't offered to put on a wait list or anything. Overall my experience has been very poor with moving into this community and I would not recommend it.
I love it here! I also love my apartment. Maintenance has been a bit of a disappointment and I wish my neighbors would pick up after their dogs more often.
I’ve officially been at Flatiron for a year and I enjoy coming home to my beautiful apartment today as much as I did then. The staff and grounds are nice and I’m very close to work.
The best community I ever lived, highly recommended. Maintenance staff are responsive, the work orders are done the following day mostly; staff are friendly and helpful; the environment is unbeatable, love it.