Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

We love the floor plan of the apartment. It is exactly what we wanted. It was a bit dirty when we moved in though. We can’t wait for everything to reopen so we can really enjoy all the amenities.
My experience has been good so far. I love the cleanliness and location. I wish it was a little easier to get ahold of front office over the phone.
The neighborhood is always kept clean and well taken care of. Management and maintenance isn't always on top of things but the area is convenient
Need better security. Unruly residents, loud cars and motorcycles racing through community, fights in parking lots. Office is unresponsive to reports on any of these issues.
Apartment is fantastic, everything was clean and really nice. They had everything ready for me to move in, I barely had to do any work. Thank you
The process to get approved took way too long and we seemed to only move a step forward when I sent emails inquiring about the status. I love the view and location of my apartment. The finish out is cheap. The floors, sink, counter tops and bathroom vanity. I was told it was updated with wood floors and stainless steel appliances. Neither are accurate: the dishwasher is black and the floor is some weird material instead of laminator wood. Covid kept me from seeing it before I rented and I probably still would have rented, but the apartment did not match the floor plan. There were 2 major differences. The most disappointing was the lack of a second door off of the living room leading into the bathroom. I specifically picked this floor plan because I did not want people having to go through my bedroom. I really like the community. It is nice looking, trees everywhere, walking paths. I would love to see an area for socializing with grills. There is such an area within one of the apartments courtyards, but it isn’t accessible to others. It is shown on the website as one of the pictures. So a lounge area with couches and chairs, fire pit, and some grills. Thousand Oaks has a couple of areas like that. I had assumed Flatiron did too because of the picture and list of amenities on the website.
Overall my experience has been one of pleasure. I have been in the community for 3 years now, and like anything else, the quality of life has fluctuated in certain aspects. I enjoy the amenities. The leasing office staff has improved over the last year, and the community remains in tact.
I love living here. The atmosphere and neighborhood are amazing. I love all of the walking and biking trails in Arbor Hills, which is very accessible from most apartments. Awesome experience!
Austin Ranch is conveniently located to a lot of different areas, shops, malls, restaurants and work out places. It would be nice it there was additional parking options as well as other amenities such as discounted memberships to gyms in the area. Otherwise, it's pretty quiet, safe and comfortable.
Very helpful and understanding during this time. Property is well kept and all concerns have been handled in a timely manner. The only issues are all the motorcycles and muscle cars along Windhaven parkway at 3 in the morning.