Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

1,875 Reviews

4.2

1,875 Reviews

Whitney
Great location, fun activities, maintenance is on point. When I first moved out this way I didn’t think I would be able to find apartments that had a little bit of everything and was pleasantly surprised
Mahak
Nice clean community with good floor plans and nice Neighbours. We recommend this place to our friends and family. Nearby to good retail options and tollways
Jane
1 star
Looking forward to moving. It's been one negative experience after another since management changed. Responses are delayed or non-existent. No one answers the phone and if they do, they gaslight you just to get you off the phone. Maintence is extremely delayed and no updates on when completion can be expected. Out of the 3 years I've been here, I've had only 6 months total that I enjoyed and that was at the beginning of my lease. Pretty unfortunate as this could be a great residential area but they lack the motivation and drive to make it one.
Bhushan
Very nice Apartments and location. We got immense support from our leasing agent Jordan to make onboarding so easy! Amenities are really awesome and everything is well organized and cleaned. Loving this place and feels like home!
Lorraine
So far so good I like living here just need to learn my way around the complex. It’s a very large community close to major stores and restaurants.
Amanda
I have enjoyed living here the past 2 years! All of my friends loving coming over to my apartment and they all say that the area is really nice!
Tiffany
Absolutely love Austin Ranch in general. It’s such a perfect small community. Between the delicious food, wonderful views and my beautiful apartment I couldn’t be happier .
Karina
Wish the community would clean up after themselves more always finding random trash everywhere. Appreciate the Facebook contests and holiday gatherings.
Ericka
Flatiron District has been one of the best complexes I’ve lived in. The community is amazing. I know my neighbors. The maintenance team is quick in getting any issues fixed. The office team is always great. The community events are amazing and a great way to meet people. The amenities are always well taken care of. Overall a grant place to live l.
Hailey
No complaints about my experience. I enjoy the neighborhood and my neighbors everyone seems so friendly and love that almost everyone has pups!! Love the dog park as well have made some wonderful friends here.