Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

4.2

2,167 Reviews

Verified Resident
about 1 hour ago
Beautiful Community to live. Nice neighborhood. Lots of floor plans to choose from. Nice and spacious apartments. Amenities are nice. Love being here.

Chanice
about 2 hours ago
Pretty quiet neighborhood. Love the amenities. Chip was a great help in the leasing process. Thankful the leasing office was very patient and willing to help.

Madison
about 18 hours ago
I’m sorry but I can’t go above 2 stars. I would not recommend. My first complaint is that we had no AC for 6 days with no communication or help from staff about when it would be fixed or even just temporary solutions. It was almost 90 degrees INSIDE my apartment all day every day and we were working from home. Also our utility bill ended up being insane that month bc of the whole mess but they would not compensate anything at all. Be prepared to spend over $200 on electricity bills in general each month even if you are extremely frugal with your electricity usage (one month we weren’t even here for several weeks and it was still this high). My car got broken into while inside the gated parking garage but they said there was nothing they could do. That goes along with the safety problem that they literally have no security cameras anywhere. Long story short, certain employees are nice, the apartment is beautiful, but it’s not worth the money, hassle, or treatment by management

Alejandra G.
The community is amazing, it's amenities, its spaces , its designs, despite the plague of rats everywhere. it's the only bad thing about the community.

Ji hyang
Ryan is always helpful. I have sometimes had maintenance issues at my townhome. And I had to wait quite a long time, calling offices day and night. However, he resolved issues right away. Thank you, Ryan!

Marissa S.
This month flatiron has been beyond great! Maintenance was very responsive when our ac had gone out. They did fix it in a couple of hours and we were able to come back home the same day! Thank you guys again!

Jordan
I love the amenities at Flatiron and its location. Ryan and Tiffany are so helpful in the front office. I do wish everyone can be as responsive as them. I am excited about my new unit and starting year three here!

Daniel
The apartment was nice, wish there was an easier way to get off the lease so roommate could keep apartment. The apartments could be updated with nicer materials and appliance

Ziyan
Overall, it is a good place to live. We lived here for 3 years. We are now moving out because we bought a new house. We made good friends with neighbors and have been enjoying our time here.

Krista
I enjoyed the layout of my cute 1 bedroom apartment with attached garage. The community is very nice. Also the proximity to restaurants, shopping and medical are very convenient.