Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

We love the neighborhood. It feels very safe at all hours of the day and night. I feel comfortable taking my puppy out any time. We love how pet friendly the neighborhood is.
I love living here, but it is always very hard to get in touch with the leasing office. Other than that, it’s a great community to be a part of!
Truly a great property to live at for people of all ages my wife and I have 2 kids and love it here. Can't wait for the lodge to be remodeled and for the pools to open!!
Has been great moving in. Even though we are having troubling times in America right now I still feel right at home at the flat iron district At Austin ranch
Great staff, very helpful and friendly. The property is kept pretty clean. The parking garage is clean and safe. I haven't had any problems finding parking. I live in the main building. I can hear my neighbors sometimes but is well insulated.
Overall above average experience. For the most part, it is quiet and safe. The grounds are clean and well maintained. The trash pickup is a nice service. The complex sends email and text notifications on events, news, etc.
I love this area! Pretty quiet and well-kept grounds. The office staff is friendly and helpful. Close to everything and five minute commute to work :)
Great experience, lived here for a year. Maintenance is great as usually comes the following day for any issues, but leasing office is hard to get ahold of, they’re under staffed.
I absolutely love living here! It's always clean, great location, and it's got a lot of different options for gyms, pools, trails etc! I couldn't be happier!
This new management that has taken over just isnt good. No one ever answers phones, the safety in the neighborhood has gone downhill, and the always raise rent when its time to renew(the previous company never did that when it was time for me to renew). Ive had several issues and no one in thenoffice ever wants to help . They make it seem like you inconvenience them