Moving in was seamless. Front office has been responsive thus far. Had a maintenance issue my first week here, but was handled the very next day.

I have been a resident here at Austin Ranch for over seven years. I love the location and community! I also love the growth and new resident perks.

The area is great and the apartments are wonderful. It’ a beautiful area. The apparent complex works with you well and everyone is nice. The only negative would be how much management has changed. Rent has to be paid in full now and that makes it a bit hard if you have roommates. Other than that everything is great!

The apartment community is safe and well kept. I love the pool and access to high quality amenities. The only down side is maintenance is very slow to tend to our needs. Other than that our experience has been great so far!

The area is great location minutes from shopping and dining at some amazing restaurants. Easily accessible to the highway that can take me anywhere from the DFW airport or downtown Dallas in 20 minutes or less. There is plenty to do within walking distance. Good food, great bars, dry cleaning, great amenities and plenty of space in my apartment. I love it here.

I wish the people in the leasing office were more helpful. Love the community we live in and the amenities. But dealing with the front office is always irritating.

The resident quality seems to have gone down although so love all of my immediate neighbors! We do have a lot of police activity on the corner of Santa Cristina and Saintsbury. The carpet is cheap and the paint and walls are thin but overall we really enjoy it.

So far, besides a few minor issues, it has been a great experience. Any time I have put in a maintenance request, it is tended to very quickly! The only issues are the constant breakdowns of the elevator (Flatiron building) and possible troublesome tenants that live in the building (packages stolen from door step, urinating in the elevator). I know this isn't something Flatiron can control but perhaps add monitoring cameras to the hallway instead of just in front of the elevator? Otherwise, i love how quiet the building is and love the amenities and the neighborhood.

Touring the property was great however the move-in experience has been subpar. I was given no information regarding amenities, the first week i was here the trash hadn’t been collected for 3 days and my account still isn’t corrected.

Everything has been very smooth so far. Very nice community. Anyone who is looking for a place that is quiet with great amenities, Austin Ranch is the place for you.

Just moved in but so far we are loving it! The location is perfect for everywhere we like to go and the layout makes it feel more like a community than any other property I've ever lived at.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

The stag is extremely helpful. Everything in the apartment was beautifully finished when we came in. Couldn’t be happier with how the process has progressed.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I moved here last October, I’m falling in love with the community l. Staff are friendly and helpful, the environment is unbeatable, highly recommend!

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Having not lived in an apartment community for 20+ years this experience has been by far a more pleasant experience than I ever expected, looking forward to a new way of life

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

The apartments are nice and quiet. The grounds are well kept and upscale. Pool area is great and the gym is amazing. The residents are friendly, best of all this is a pet friendly community. There is always someone walking their dog. The office staff are very nice and go out of their way to help you.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Decent place; difficult to reach and get accurate answers from office. 1 minor & 2 major plumbing issues in last 2 years. Also a recent increase in crime.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

The community is awesome. The staff was good and Darrius was great. My 1st time rental experience was horrifying. I was locked into 1 unit, applied, got approved only to be told my unit was leased and I was forced in to a unit that is ran down. I felt overwhelmed and taken advantage of. I think I shouldn't have mentioned that I was in distress because I needed to move by a certain day or I was homeless. needless to say they offered no alternative other than a refund by they I mean Mandy. She was very nice in her mannerisms I wont take that from her. But again my unit looks like I should be paying $700 at the most a month not $1900. I was told I could move in 6 months with fees waived at this point I don't trust anything so I will update in 6 months. This made renting the most scariest thing for me. This left me in tears as I moved in to this unit that looks like they painted over mold, broken stair rails, squeaky hardwood floors, cracked microwave door, and broken restroom doors. ect. Again the community is awesome.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I’ve been living here for 3 months and everything has been great so far. Still a quiet neighborhood and the pools are awesome. Love the surroundings as well.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Love the area so much. Just moved in and i found a few small things that were not up to par, but overall this place is fabulous! I would highly recommend!

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

For the most part, my move in process was fairly easy! The property manager Mandy is great, super personable. A few hiccups but simple due to miscommunication.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I am new here, but I’m already in love with the community. Everyone is so nice and welcoming, especially the dogs! Couldn’t be happier to be apart of it.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Garbage is often left out. We had a neighbor that had their garage door open for over two months with trash and old furniture out in front of it. The smoking IN thee pools is disgusting.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

This is a very nice property. There have been some ups and downs but I have faith that this will be a great place to live. We have a renovated unit, we were suppose to move in on a certain day but the unit wasn’t ready. Hopefully we will get the missing items and the broken door fixed. The leasing office had issue’s determining our actual move in costs but we were patient and they figured it out. I gave 3 stars for now, I’m hopes everything get fixed and replaced!

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

You guys don’t answer emails/calls which is frustrating. I can’t create my online portal because I don’t have the registration code and you guys are closed by the time I get off work.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

We have been living here for last 3 years and the experience of living here has been awesome. There are multiple events organised by the Flatiron management team almost every month.