Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

4.2

1,711 Reviews

4.2

1,711 Reviews

apartments are great, alot of amenities and activities, love the location and staff is nice. maintenance requests taken care of quickly. love to walk the area with my dog
We have had no issues living here. The staff and maintenance are always nice and helpful. The do areas are kept clean and nice. My dog loves going on walks around the neighborhood and seeing all the friendly dogs and humans all the time!
I say it a lot in plenty of my reviews but I do enjoy living here. Neighbors are pleasant. I love that it’s dog community focused. However I know this is something that can’t be controlled but I’ve been seeing a lot of wreckless trash in the field like fast food bags or beer bottles and it’s been getting ridiculous but aside from that, I know the staff has been very accommodating
Maintenance tickets need to be looked into. Seems like shortage of staff. Jaime has been really helpful with the tickets lately. Other than that its a great community.
1 star
I submitted a maintenance work order on July 29th due to my laundry door being broken. Since then, I’ve emailed Tiffany and Christina about it, and I even called once to speak with a man who said he would send someone out. That was a month ago. I still have an unusable door. I moved here from the Amli West Plano Apartments and I never had such bad service. This is ridiculous. I feel like if something breaks, I am on my own with repairs. Also the mailbox is in terrible shape. Every time I put my key in it, I struggle to get it in and out. Other mailbox doors next to mine are damaged, too. It is not a great representation of the property. I am planning to make a Yelp review about my experience. Management is unresponsive and it puts residents at risk.
I will continue to write about the poor experience I've had as that's the only way I can get anyone to reach out even if they won't address it. I've made multiple noise complaints from the stampede going on with my upstairs neighbors but it get worse with every complaint I make. We all pay rent here and should have at the very least, some guarantee of peace and quiet 80% of the time especially for what it costs to live here. But when I can't wait to leave my house to go take a nap somewhere else because I can't nap at home, then that is a problem. Counting down to the minute when I no longer have to deal with apartment living.
Maintenance service has been the worst nightmare. I opened a service request for the same issue I have opened a ticket for twice in less than a year and the ticket has been open for over a month with no action being taken
Beautiful Community to live. Apartments are nice and spacious. Lots of floor plans to choose on. Lots of beautiful amenities. Nice neighborhood.
I’ve enjoyed living at the flatiron district for the past two years. All of the staff have been nothing but helpful and friendly. And seem to keep communication as one of there top priorities.
This area has been home for almost 4 years now and we love the area and amenities and how close we are to everything but communication needs some work.