Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

4.2

2,414 Reviews

Julian
about 8 hours ago
This is a great community to live in. Really nice landscaping and it's very well maintained. It's a really great area with tons of entertainment and food options very close.

Chukwualda
about 13 hours ago
Allot of my appliances are not in good shape. And the a/c and heat doesn't work properly. And the water pressure is very low in the kitchen area.

Michael D.
about 17 hours ago
I appreciate your efforts to resolve matters when they come up in difficult situations. The office staff has always been supportive and friendly!

Jarrod
1 day ago
I love it here!! so quiet and so quaint! It feels like a normal residential neighborhood! I love my townhome. Just wish the parking was better.

Daniel
1 day ago
Really good place to live. Super calm area. Love the view I have from my balcony and the location of my apartment. Would definately recommend to others looking for a place to live.

Joseph
1 day ago
I feel very comfortable in this community. The people are friendly, there is so much to do, and I feel very safe. I enjoy the convince of having so many things to do or walk around me.

Shannon
1 day ago
My experience at Austin Ranch has been nothing but a breeze and extremely cared for. This area is so wonderful to live in with it’s outstanding amenities and safe community. We love our home and always look forward to relaxing in our space.

Ashish
1 day ago
A quite place, neatly maintained. Lots of amenities. Good gyms and walking trails. Love the lake front near the bigger gym. Apartment space is clean and affordable.

Leslie
1 day ago
I love my apartment and the neighborhood, just don’t want to get attached as I’m hearing the renewal prices are skyrocketing which is disappointing.

Dmitry
1 day ago
Location of the complex and its amenities remain the main pros of this place. I also appreciate seeing security vehicles patroling the area. I still think that more cameras on stairs, in corridors will help with smoking, littering and package stealing issues. Noise from neighbours that comes to us or goes vice versa still affects our comfort, but this is a cons of most of the appartments.