Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

4.2

1,384 Reviews

4.2

1,384 Reviews

My husband and I absolutely love this community! Friendly neighbors and beautiful area with so much to do! Austin Ranch is definitely the place to be!
The community is good. Our move in experience was not good...as the apartment was dirty. We reached out to the Management to get it addressed, housekeeping was assigned but they never showed up. So we ended up doing it on our own.
This place is beautiful, active, and super accommodating. I have never lived In a community like this and I love it! I would say the access to many different gyms, bike trails, and dog areas is my favorite thing! There are also volleyball courts, many pools, and just space to do anything!
Beautiful Community with lots of amenities.Apartments are spacious. Lots of floor plans to choose from. Maintenance service needs to improve.
I’ve given statements as to what could’ve been better and such but also, the amenities just don’t seem to be worth the additional monies that are paid for rent.
We have enjoyed living in this neighborhood the past few years! It is a great location with lots of options for things to do nearby. Maintenance has responded to our requests when needed. Office staff is always friendly.
My time here has been pretty pleasant. No real complaints. Parking isn’t the best, but in apartment life that’s expected. Maintenance is hit or miss but overall I enjoy living here.
After the snowstorm things have settled down a bit . Okay enough of a place so far given the lackluster response during the storm amongst other things .
We love living in Austin Ranch, been here for almost 3 years and such a good community. We love walking around, taking our dog to the parks and local restaurants.
Ashley helped us with everything from move in date and checking in to verify if we were acclimated. She truly gave us great customer experience