Great experience overall! Flatiron's leasing staff made our move easy. Love the Updater app- that was super helpful! Location is also a big bonus!

I really like the area and environment here. It feels like a neighborhood, and there’s always people out and about. The landscape and buildings are well-kept and they make sure to keep investing in it. Overall, I’m very satisfied!

noisy streets and confusing layout but i’ll get used to it!!! the office staff is a little unorganized. it took me almost a MONTH to sign a lease.

Maintenance is very responsive, I like that. Grounds are beautiful, I love my floor plan. Looking forward to the next resident event at Texadelphia

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Very happy so far! The complex is clean. Parking is plentiful. Residents are friendly. Apartment is bright, airy, refreshed. Flatiron Ranch at Austin has easy access to so many amenities within walking distance.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Great community to live in. So far everyone has been friendly and the leasing staff is friendly and quick to get things resolved. It's also great having so many places to eat at close by.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

People here really are super nice, and friendly. Huge pet loving community, lots of kids around to make it feel like an neighborhood, but lots of adult amenities to feel exclusive. Buildings are well maintained, and vary between phases. Most would think it looks bad, but I think it makes it like a little city and builds on its charm. Great place to live.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Well for starters, the events they have are always amazing and never out of the way. On top of that the maintenance team is what makes this place run and without them, it’ll fall apart so fast

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Good experience so far, a lot of trails for walking and nice pools. The leasing process was very easy and brook was super nice and answers any questions I have :)

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Maintenance service is average and staff don't do any follow up to see if work was completed. Street lights are out and have not been replaced. Lawn care started work at 6am on a weekend!

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I've completed a year and have enjoyed living here. I'm renewing for a 2nd year and expect to enjoy it. I've let friends know about Flatiron and will probably consider a move-in 2020

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I love living at Flatiron, no issues and the area I live in is very quiet and clean. I will definitely be renewing my lease! The leasing staff has been very helpful and accommodating.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

It is a great place to live. I had some problems with the apartment they fixed it as quickly as possible. I like how responsive they are and recommend to anyone.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

It’s been a great experience St flat iron district. All my concerns were resolved in a timely manner. The apartments are built well. I never had any issues with noise through the walls. They entire facility is kept clean and the plantation is maintained. It’s a great community to be a part of and I have loved my experience so far.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I love the community... all the residents are really nice. The office staff can me a little unfriendly some times but it doesn’t take away from my living experience. I have referred others to this community.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

It’s been good so far. I past a $20 pet rent but I fee l like my dog can’t even enjoy walking around in the grass because of all the dog poop. It would be nice if everyone picked up their dog poop. It’s on the side walks and also has been on the entry way up to my apartment. It would be nice for y’all to hire someone to clean it up. It is disgusting and not healthy. Other than that it’s been good.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I enjoy living here just the rent increased too much, over 7% when I renewed the lease. The staff are nice and friendly, the community is clean and organized.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

It has been a very smooth transition and everyone is very helpful and friendly. I am excited to all of the amenities. I think I am really going to like it here.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I love living in this community!! The amenities are amazing and the neighborhood is great! I am so glad to be living at the Flatiron District of Austin Ranch!

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Apartment was beautiful. Satisfied my requirements. Used the mobile application to submit my maintenance request and they accomplished it in next day.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Good place to live they take care of u if something breaks. A little on the pricy side. Also if u have more trash then on bag for them to take they dont

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

It has been great so far, apartment is clean and nice. The move in went smooth, they helped me get all of the utilities set up and recommended movers for me.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

If there is ever an issue, the office staff makes it a priority to accommodate the problem. Maintenance is continuously working on the property to make sure it is always looking nice! Every month staff organize community events to help residents get to know their neighbors, which is a much more comforting feel being a female.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

FlatIron District is an amazing Apartment complex in the middle of everything. Staff is very friendly and helpful with any/all concerns there might be.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I love Austin Ranch's community and I really do enjoy seeing the many pets that have been welcomed by our community. I love the city feel AR provides.