Great community and I would definitely recommend to all my family and friends. The people are nice and friendly. Always has something going on for the community

Nice community, only disappointments are that the unit only has one light in the living space and the bathroom counter doesn't have drawers. This was differing from the model unit and misleading

The noise is great, neighbors are friendly, and the apartments are in a good area. The staff seems to keep up with the problems that arise. Overall good.

The community is amazing with such great amenities as well as activities. The staff is courteous and very helpful as is the maintenance team.

I love the community it’s a beautiful place to live. My only complaint would be not being to contact the office on the phone, no one answers the phones.

Awesome place to live. Love the volleyball court. Multiples pools to choose from. The lodge is a great place to hang out and play pool. Neighborhood bars and the shacks down the street.

Some issues at first but most have since been resolved. The staff that took care of my issues were not very friendly and they were not honest when I first moved in. They have since tried to amend the relationship and that is why I am rating them 4 stars and not 5.

Goid neighbors awesome pools, great walking trails, great location. Great neighborhood with a lot of activities. Close to so much. Great green belts

I have lived here since 2011... It was all Austin Ranch but technically now it would’ve been 2 apts over in Thousand Oaks and now 2 apts here in Flatiron District. I love it but it frustrates me that we do not have a year round pool over here, and I cannot use Thousand Oaks. Other than that, I obviously love living here.

The amenities are the best. And everyone is so friendly!the pools in the summer are not that rowded wither i love it here...already resigned!

I’ve loved living here. It’s been great. We can walk to bars and get drunk or do yoga to stay healthy. All walking distance. Neighbors are great too

Flatiron continues to make great improvements to keep the community engaged and it is helping to make Flatiron an even better community and place to live.

I always loved living here, but since management changed from Westwood to Pinnacle I have been really disappointed. Specifically with the communication and just overall office staff. Resigning my lease was a nightmare and took multiple trips to the office to get done, the associate I worked with kept telling me it would be online, but she had not done what was necessary to send it over. Hoping it will improve, since I have called this place home for over 2 years and just resigned for a 3rd.

This is a wonderful place to live. Neighbors are extremely friendly, and a great place to meet people. Since Flatiron has been under new management, the perks have been amazing!

I love living at Austin ranch! It is a great community with lots to offer! I am excited to be here for the summer as the pools are great! I take my dog on runs through the trails as well and they are so pretty and pesceful

So far everything looks perfect! Talked to residents and the only thing they said that was wrong was that the elevators mess up every 3-4 months or so. We haven’t had any issues yet so all is well!

Easy move in! Love the community, super dog friendly, and love that everything is walking difference, it’s so easy to get to and the market is always stoked!

I love being a resident here. I love my apartment and the community. I especially love all the pools in the summer. Love being apart of this community.

The initial process of finding the apartment and filling out paperwork was easy and great. The only difficulty was reaching the leasing office for any questions we had afterwards. It was very rare that we got an answer or call back. This also applies to emails.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I've lived here for about 3.5 years now and I love that I can have a great community and walk my dog and run into other friendly dogs and their owners all the time.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Living at Flatiron is cool, neighborhood is peaceful and always clean and refreshing. Just need to add better lighting in near apartments (phase 6) and parking lots

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Excellent property, going on 5 years with flatiron district. Would definitely recommend to some of my peers! Convince to all shopping malls and other fun places.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

The property is beautiful and staff is very helpful. Only negative feedback I have is that the pond is a mess and I’ve not heard anything about when it will be fixed

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Besides the on-going fire alarm inspections, which are poorly handled and coordinate we have had a fantastic time here the Flatirons! Want to give a special thanks to Ryan our community and resident coordinator for doing an absolutely fantastic job making our experience here great!

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Just moved in and LOVE it!! The Flatiron District is so beautiful. The pools are great and the apartments are even better. Everyone is so friendly and there are cute dogs everywhere.