Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

4.2

1,531 Reviews

4.2

1,531 Reviews

Cleanest apartments. Nicest neighbors. Dog friendly neighborhood. Clean pools. Kid friendly splash pool. Definitely would be recommending friends and famiyl
So far the living experience here has been good. I am marking 4 stars because of the fact that the bees that have been my neighbor in the attic of my apartment have still not been dealt with. Would like to see a bee keeper come out and take the bee colony to a proper home. Been asking management for a year now to remove them. I can only image the size of their next up there since a year has gone by!
So far it has been a great experience living here. Nice area and everyone is nice and friendly. It’s also quiet and I enjoy the community pool parties
Absolutely love this place. Staff is very accommodating and addresses issues swiftly. We had an upstairs neighbor throw trash outside of their window. Once we brought it up, knock on wood, but haven’t seen trash since. Thank you!
SInce my last review I see the situation is improving. Though new renters are still far from good: smoking on stairs, leaving their pets' poops there... Maybe Flatiron needs more video cameras and more strict steps against violators.
Flatiron District at Austin Ranch has been amazing. Love the atmosphere, area, amenities and community. I would have renewed but the price got too high for my budget. I recommend it here!
Our roof has still not been patched and the water damage is getting worse in our bedroom. It's been over a month and no response. Grounds are also in poor condition and lights are out almost everywhere. We're really disappointed in the community and would just like our concerns and issues to be taken care of promptly
I haven’t had a negative experience yet! Everyone in the community is very nice and all the staff that I have encountered have been absolutely great!
Flatiron District is an amazing community in terms of per unit space and access to nature's trails. It is so cool to have your own city-subdivision with just few communities..aka Austin Ranch
Moving from out of state didn't allow me the full experience of touring. I purchased sight unseen. The process was rocky but it's getting better. The community events are really great and nice to have.