The community is beautiful. The staff are all very helpful. The only complaint I have is not being able to get a person when I call. For the rent we pay there should be a dedicated person to answer calls for residents.

This is a very nice are to live in with modernized, safe apartments. Neighbors are respectful and friendly. We have been living in the Flatiron District for almost 5 years now. Generally, the experience has been exceptional. However, since the last switch in management companies, dealing with the office is an utter waste of time and the quality of life here has gone down. Undoubtedly, this is due to lack of staff dedication. Sadly, this is the first time in years that we are starting to look for other communities to live in.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I love living at Austin Ranch! It’s always well kept and easily accessible to bars and restaurants. It’s close to the Tollway and gas stations as well!

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I love the community. I feel safe here with my daughter and I love all of the eateries around. I love that the neighborhood is quiet and our apartment is upgraded! My daughter loves it

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Maintenance is very good. The front office isn’t not the best when it comes to answering the phone. Sometimes the puppy bag stands are out of doggy bags for a few days. Otherwise the neighborhood is kept clean and in good shape

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

As an outgoing resident, I’m sad to leave. It’s been super enjoyable living here for the past 2 years. I have to give recognition to Ryan who does such a great job with community events.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Flat Iron at Austin Ranch is a great place to live with all of its amenities and friendly staff. Maintenance has always been on time time and even has come in the middle of the night for some important calls like air conditioning.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Been here since April. The only issue I have is parking at night sometimes but other than that I have no issues. It is always pretty quiet and neighborly.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Everyone down at the front officd , was incredible. Made moving in a breeze. They were very organized and knowledgeable about rhw property and options available

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Great so far. Walking distance from dog friendly bars and great food and beer. Place is super nice and hasn't been updated. Super nice neighbors. I think we will really like living here.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Employees are always approachable and the complex has a full stack of amenities in walking distance. I feel safe and look forward to living here.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

My bathroom was disgusting when I moved in and multiple light bulbs are burnt out but other than that it's been nice. I love having a garage and my own bathroom.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

The price, the location, and the apartment itself are all great--easily worth 5 stars. But the management is flighty at best, and maintenance is slow. It doesn't bother me most of the time, but there are some things that are just baffling--like losing the portion of my application with my pet's information multiple times, or taking three months to install a shower door (and then doing it incompletely. The price-to-apartment-quality makes up the difference, though.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Great location, amenities, and perks! The staffs aren’t the best in the world: not always responsive and often do not truly listen and some of them being rude

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

The amenities and services offered for residents are awesome! The valet trash service is prompt, the gyms are well kept, and the maintenance team completes requests quickly.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Great place awesome neighborhood! Super friendly neighborhood, good amenities. I move here a month ago and it's been great so far! My dog love it's here.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Absolutely Have loved living here the past 3 years. Beautiful area with lots of walking trails, places to eat and drink and just feel relaxed! Landscaping is kept up with and it is an overall great place to live!

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

All has been quite good, distance to work is awesome and its fairly close to shopping, dining, drinking, etc. Apartment is cozy and comfortable. The only thing I don't like (and its driving me crazy) is how thin roof and ceilings are... I can hear everything my neighbors do...

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I only took a star off because the process of application to lease agreement was a bit of a pain. Didn't really have any follow-up or update on the process and when my boyfriend or myself would reach out there was usually no answer. Other than the staff not having it all together in that process or being the most welcoming when picking up keys the apartment itself is fantastic. The location is great the neighborhood is quiet and it has a lot to offer. My only other complaint would be parking at my particular location but really only a small inconvenience at times. Excited to see what else this place has to offer and check out the surrounding activities.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Community is everything I could ask for, lots of amenities and everyone around seems pretty friendly. I'm obsessed with my town home and so are all of my friends.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

parking is tight, if I come back home after 10pm, no way to find a parking near my building, I have to park my car on the street. No covered parking. they moved rent up a lot, more than 7% when renewal.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Very beautiful area only issues are the gym and maintenance. The gym I wish was a lot better with equipment that actually worked and not machines that did a half extension and then gives out. It’s really frustrating when you can’t train certain body part because the equipment won’t let you.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

The apartments are over priced for the quality. I’ve had more things break staying here than any of the other years I’ve rented combined. The plus is the community amenities are nice

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I am very pleased with Flatiron District. I am much closer to work and I love the area, very convenient and close to alot of my favorite places to shop. I would definitely recommend them to all of my friends!

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Very quiet, beautiful property. The apartment exceeded my expectations. The property is very clean and comfortable. The property also has very nice workout facilities.