Very happy living in a well kept, friendly community! Our experience has been great in comparison to others, and we couldn’t be happier in our new home!

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

My nephew and I have been here 5 years and it has been awesome! It is a very safe community and the upkeep is spot on. Summers here are my favorite!

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Been living here a year and love the spaces to go walking, fitness centers are great with updated clean machines.. I would definitely recommend living here, close by shopping, restaurants and nightlife

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Love the maintenance team. Sometimes the lights in the street don’t work and so it feels unsafe. I enjoy living here though. I also wish they opened the pools sooner.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

The community has been good and friendly. Fun atmosphere, clean workout facilities, and good outdoor areas for fitness. I appreciate everything that the complex offers and the neighborhood is all the better for it.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

We really like all the outdoor activities nearby! It’s fun to walk to the Shacks or go to Arbor Hills trails. It’s a good apartment complex.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I've enjoyed everything about the environment surrounding the property since moving in. Great so far! It has exceeded my expectations drastically. I've been impressed with the quality of people since moving in. Great family environment and atmosphere.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

It’s very nice, but the ac did not work for three days after moving In, and did not receive a fob for the garage for two days after moving in. However, the apartment and the people there are very nice.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Been awesome far. Everything from the office to the services and amenities is good. Wish I could stay longer but unfortunately we are off to new places.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

It has been pleasurable and the facility is nice and well kept. Easy walking distance to bars and shopping. The pools are nice and the gym is new

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

My experience here has been nothing short of amazing! I truly enjoy the atomosphere for this community. I like the way that the neighbors are always nice to one another.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I e been here 4 most and it's been great so far I love working out at the gym so far the best part. Living here I cant wait to see what summer brings.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

People are very friendly here. Flatiron has a lot of activities for their residents. There are stores and places to eat that are in walking distant.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I'm a month and a half in and happy with all the amenities and fun activities! The area is safe, calm, and still well-connected to other parts of DFW via the nearby highways. My only issue thus far is record-keeping. There wasn't supposed to be a washer/dryer in my unit so I scheduled a rental to be installed. We get to the unit and turns out there was one, so luckily I got to cancel the appt and get my money back -- an okay result but seems like something that should be in their systems. Also, I've had 2 wrong charges to my account already, both silly mistakes -- wrong security deposit amount and not noting I had submitted my renters insurance at move-in. I was able to get both resolved but it took several emails and phone calls, which is why we're at 4.5 stars. I'm hoping the months going forward are smoother and we can get to 5-star status.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

It’s been great here so far! I love the community & the people! Only thing that has worried me a little is seeing the police here arresting people twice already.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Staff was very helpful. Application process was painless. Unit is well built and quiet. Plenty of parking where I'm at. Neighbors are nice too.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

The community is great! The neighborhoods are clean and well taken care of. There are always activities and social events to get to know the community residents. I love living here!

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

There’s a lot of welcoming people here and the neighborhood is so nice. I feel very safe and there’s so many opportunities to socialize and get to know the community

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Having an apartment at the Flatiron District at Austin Ranch has been great. It's relatively quiet and in a fantastic location. My one and only gripe might be parking can get a little difficult for anyone who works late nights.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Have had some troubles with out plumbing but the complex got it fixed asap. We love the area and the apartments are nice! Summers at the pool make this community a lot of fun!

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Very good community. Great place to raise your kids. Doesn’t feel like apartments. I haven’t lived in an apartment in 27 years. Coming to this community was an easy adjustment.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

The flatiron district is one of the best pet friendly apartments around. I was very happy that we found such a nice place. The gyms and amenities are awesome and the staff is really friendly and responsive to any issues.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

I wish there was more parking in the garage and not used as a storage facility for many cars in flatiron bldg. Pools need more security too.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Fun place to live. Beautiful lodge and pool. love the location how it's close to everything, My apartment is Cody. I live how there is always community fun events.

Reply from Flatiron District at Austin Ranch

Everything is great in this beautiful community, i will give 4.5 star out of five ( some minuses exist everywhere ). I like living here !!! Cool