The location of the apartment is good. I like having a private bedroom and private bathroom. The amount of space in the room is nice too, and I like how the bed in my room is not immediately in front of the door as you enter the bedroom. This makes the room feel a lot bigger. The amenities (study rooms, gym, courtyard) are nice.

My resident experience has been amazing! The apartment is extremely luxurious, and I love our amazing mountain-side view balcony. The Flats has everything I need!

My experience thus far has been a pleasure. I love my roommates and the staff has been so supportive and welcoming. I don't think without their dedication I would have been able to live here, so I truly appreciate and value their commitment to service!

Everything is so great. My only issue is that the train tracks are right next to my apartment and the trains are really really loud. They wake me up practically every morning.

Its been a great time living at the flats, I really enjoying working out at the fitness center and relaxing in my apartment after a long day of classes!

I would appreciate if the treadmills are moved away from the wall more so they don't hit it when lowered from an incline, and if there were more resident experiences/celebrations, but so far I am happy!

I love the view from my apartment! The walk is not too terribly far from grounds, and it is right nearby many restaurants and the downtown Charlottesville area.

Overall, it has been a good experience. However, we can constantly hear the neighbors stomping above us. It is incredibly annoying and loud to hear it all the time.

It's been great living here. The staff is helpful and all work orders are taken care of within a day. The amenities are fantastic as well!!!

Other than the WiFi going out once a week (I don't think to the fault of the Flats staff), the Flats is an incredibly well-maintained facility! The building is constantly spotless and still smells of a new building.

The staff is really nice. It is really nosy, but the rooms are big and the amenities are good. The mail system is very efficient, which I appreciate.

I love the flats. This is an excellent place for me to study and live. I have enough space in my own bedroom and restroom. The flats is traffic convenient although the noise of train annoying sometimes.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I really enjoy having all the amenities I would need right in my apartment building! We have access to a pool, gymnasium and a great lobby area.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I have enjoyed my experience at the Flats at West Village thus far. The staff is extremely kind and helpful! The building and amenities seem clean. My only minor criticism is there hasn't been cleaning fluid in the gym. Other than that, everything is great!

Reply from Flats at West Village

i love living here! great facilities and environment. the courtyard is my favorite part. Beautiful pool and view of the mountains! They have great resident events and promo as well

Reply from Flats at West Village

im absolutely loving it. the facilities are great. the rooms are spacious and everyonr is sup super friendly . im really glad i decided to stay here .

Reply from Flats at West Village

Beautiful rooms, great amenities, helpful staff. My bedroom here is nicer than my bedroom at home. Parking on sight is super convenient. Location is great.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love it here!!! My only issue is my toilet but everyone has been so genuinely caring and helpful about it!!! The staff is so kind and personable.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I have loved living here and really appreciate the quality of the apartment and the facilities, but we have had problems with the unresponsiveness of the team. Our power went out twice and our air conditioning broke in our first week living here, and every time we called the office there was no answer.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Not a fan of the type of lease. There should be options for conventional leases for non student professionals. No a fan of the location of the emergency exits near my unit....

Reply from Flats at West Village

Great apartment, great roommates, great services, great price, almost all amenities are included, so it is fantastic. without a doubt I will return next year

Reply from Flats at West Village

I moved in a little more than a week ago. I have loved the amenities provided, especially the pool and the gym. The train has been very loud which I understand theres not much that can be done, but I wish I knew about this in advance.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Love the view, coziness, and friendly residents and office people. I really like the floor of kitchen and living room is wooden and clean while the floor of bedroom is consist of carpet. Also, the kitchen is really large and convenient! Because I love to cook, the design and interior of kitchen make my cooking more joyful

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love the flats. It is in a perfect location, the appartments are great and the staff is amazing. there are bust stops in front of it, and it is close both to downtown and the corner. I suggest it to everyone!

Reply from Flats at West Village

I enjoy the community and staff, however I feel like some of the facilities could use updating! Especially the gym, lots of equipment need to be maintained and the cleaning supplies need to be refilled!