the room is pretty good, and the study room is the place i like most. the officer in the leasing office are nice and good. i like to live in flats, nice place

My experience has been super great thus far. I have no complaints. All of the staff are extremely friendly. The maintenance people are very helpful.

Good place to stay. Great facilities with nice gym, reading room, and also tanning machine. Locates in safe community and walkable distance from everything

Despite the confusion with moving in, my time at the Flats thus far has been great. Happy to have all the amenities close by as well as a close travel to UVa campus. Not to mention the access to many restaurants and bars within walking distance.

The staff have been wonderful and always have smiles on their face. The amenities are nice, but the gym equipment could be updated (especially the stationary bikes). My apartment is in good shape and was clean when I arrived.

Absolutely love living here! The staff is great, my apartment is great and it's always a good quiet atmosphere during the week to study! Would 10/10 recommend living here. I love it so much I resigned for next year!

I like it here. It's pretty nice but the elevators being broken is super annoying and the stairs are pretty gross. Other than that it is pretty good.

The flats is very clean and the staff are so friendly and helpful. They are also great about creating community events that engage the residents!

The living environment here in flats is quite good. I sleep well and I have got great roommates. The gym is good (though it's a little bit small, it's quite complete ). The study rooms in the club house area are quite good place to study and discuss team projects with my classmates.

I've enjoyed my time so far at the Flats at West Village. The fitness center is excellent and happy to see it is open 24-hours. However, I think general cleanliness around the hallways and common areas could be improved. I look forward to spending the rest of the school year at the Flats!

The apartment is very spacious and open, the windows are beautiful and help with a lot of natural lighting that comes through during the day.

I enjoy the amenities such as the free coffee, printer and gym, as well as the efficient maintenance. The apartments are modern and elegantly decorated!

Reply from Flats at West Village

The pool and hot tub were nice at the beginning, but now the hot tub is lukewarm at most, and smells like pee. Also, the first floor door handle to the garage is still broken. My maintenance request to get my light bulbs changed took a week to accomplish, and the staff was rude when I tried to get a guest parking pass, and I ended up not even being able to get one when I was told I should.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Third year here. High management turnover. Staff accused my roommates for being dishonest to make themselves look better. Go elsewhere for more professional housing.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Great. Every time I pick up parcels, officers are always friendly and helpful. Gym and swimming pool are awesome. Besides, I really like the activity of pancake day. Could u organize more activities like this ?

Reply from Flats at West Village

Great building but there was a lot that I had to figure out for myself that would have been helpful to have in some kind of literature or move in FAQ

Reply from Flats at West Village

It’s been a great experience living at the new apartment since this is my first one and it has a lot of amenities and restaurant around, easy access with public transportation!

Reply from Flats at West Village

Great so far! Service is good and professional. If pest control on a regular base, it would be even better! Staff is helpful. Equipment new.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Do not live here! My blinds have been broken for 20 days. I recently talked to the maintenance guy about it and apparently he's he only maintenance guy they hired for over 600 rooms. They had to tape down our floor boards because they're peeling. The furniture came peeling and gross and they have yet to get us new chair covers. The apartment was super dirty when we moved in. I tried to get a guest parking pass today and they told me they were out, even though there are so many empty parking spots in the garage. They also told me that I had to get the $100 a month parking because the $85 a month parking was full, but my roommate got the $85 a month parking and there are plenty of unrented spots. The spot next to her is unrented. Multiple elevators are broken. One of the ones that is still "working" randomly won't go up from the first floor, so you get trapped for a minute or two. Also, there's a problem with people leaving their dog poop in the stairs, which is super disgusting. This building is super shady and I would not recommend living here.

Reply from Flats at West Village

The community is welcoming and the staff are very helpful. I love my room and have not had any problems with maintenance. The Flats is a great place to live.

Reply from Flats at West Village

The staff in the leasing office are always friendly and helpful! Nothing to complain about other than the noisy trains (but that can’t be helped).

Reply from Flats at West Village

The unit and rooms are very spacious with nice annuities. The staff in the leasing office are kind and understanding. The noise from the train tracks are loud, but that's not anyone's particular fault.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Really liking living here so far. The Pool is really nice and so is the the gym facility. The staff is really nice also and very helpful. I would really recommend living here.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I have had I great experience so far, except with a couple of maintenance issues. I submitted a maintenance request on move-in day that I was told would be taken care of within a couple of weeks and I feel as though it's been completely forgotten. Also, the cleaning supplies in thee fitness center are ridiculously understocked — I haven't been in there a single time when there were cleaning wipes or clean towels.

Reply from Flats at West Village

The futility of everything that comes to us from the media is the inescapable consequence of the absolute inability of that particular stage to remain silent. Music, commercial breaks, news flashes, adverts, news broadcasts, movies, presenters—there is no alternative but to fill the screen; otherwise there would be an irremediable void.... That’s why the slightest technical hitch, the slightest slip on the part of the presenter becomes so exciting, for it reveals the depth of the emptiness squinting out at us through this little window