I love living here. Great management and perfect location. I was worried that this would be a party place since it is student housing, but it's not. A great place for young professionals

I have enjoyed living here immensely and cannot think of another apartment complex/building that I have visited that I thought was better than here. Extremely satisfied.

Everyone (including the new staff) is so helpful here! The lovely people in the front office are great with names and are always able to remember mine when I come for mail or parking passes, which makes the Flats seem more like a community. Every time I submit a maintenance request, I'm always amazed by how quickly and efficiently it's handled!

Reply from Flats at West Village

I think the staffs are really nice and a lot of activities. And the maintence staff are really nice and quick. Even though the the elevator breaks down a lot, I still like living here

Reply from Flats at West Village

Overall, the flats is a nice complex, however, there are some cosmetic changes I would make condidering hoe expensive it is. It should be more comparable to the places around us.

Reply from Flats at West Village

great! good experience for the price. very friendly. love the apartments. the gym is also really good. also very pet friendly which is important.

Reply from Flats at West Village

A nice community of students. Close to grounds with luxury amentities. Maintenance staff is awesome and fast. Front desk is very helpful! Coffee in the lobby and free printing is also a perk!

Reply from Flats at West Village

Amazing group of people working in leasing office. Good customer service and even better environment. Clean most of the time and easy access to personnel

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love The Flats. They always care for their residents needs and are always there to help. Everyone is very sweet and I don’t have a single bad complaint!

Reply from Flats at West Village

The staff is by far the highlight of the apartment building. Their main goal is the satisifaction of the residents, as it should be in the hospitality industry.

Reply from Flats at West Village

So far, everything great! The room is perfect, end I really love the location: Close to downtown and UVA. I'm waiting for Summer in order to try the swimming pool!

Reply from Flats at West Village

Great place nice views happy community helping and understanding neighbors great time fun party’s and great workout room with a tanning bed next to the pool

Reply from Flats at West Village

The Flats at West Village offers a clean, safe environment for students to live. It is also more affordable than most of the luxury student apartments available near UVA.

Reply from Flats at West Village

The management is very responsive to anything we need! The amenities are great. I really like the layout of our apartment and enjoy coming home.

Reply from Flats at West Village

The flats is a good place to live by and large. The staff is attentive, the amenities are nice, but sometimes the location can be extremely loud.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love this apartment building. The rooms are nice, as well as the amenities, and the price is pretty good for what you are getting. I only wish parking was cheaper

Reply from Flats at West Village

Overall my experience at the flats has been good. The staff are extremely friendly and i’m happy knowing i can rely on them. A concern with the flats right now would be the coffee machine. I wish it had cups and i wish the machine was consistently stocked with coffee because sometimes it isn’t. The coffee machine, while seemingly insignificant, is actually a crucial amenity because students like to spend their time in the lobby doing work and could use the caffeine.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Great staff who remembers you. They’re very nice and try their best to keep the place clean even if the people who live here are sloppy. I haven’t had an issue with my apartment other than the water pressure. It’s great to know they’re so welcoming

Reply from Flats at West Village

This is my first place on my own and I couldn't be happier. This is such a great starter apartment for students and working professionals, especially in the area. It's the perfect location with restaurants and night life right around the corner.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Good apartment while in school. You will have a bug problem if you live on the 2nd floor (ground level with the courtyard). Also, lobby is so loud because of echoing so good luck trying to do hw or group work. Other than those two things the amenities are great.

Reply from Flats at West Village

The Flats is a great place to live. Friendly staff, a nice pool and workout room, and a great location next to local restaurants and the UVA campus.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Yesterday Sarah and Max came by and gave us halloween candy out of nowhere- that was a pleasant surprise. Someone was parked in my parking spot a week ago and it was handled quickly by the office.

Reply from Flats at West Village

The complex is great. There is a lot to do and they keep it relatively clean and running. The cost is pretty high but the amenities can defray the price of living in Charlottesville significantly

Reply from Flats at West Village

Great environment, with wonderful amenities. Love the gym and the free coffee! Staff are usually very responsive and neighbors have been friendly!

Reply from Flats at West Village

The overall community is amazing. We were in a pinch as far as switching leases from a different property and the staff was very understand and helpful! That moral translates to the community as a whole.