Really great property management staff and well furnished apartments. However, the ownership can do a better job at keeping the residents happy.

It’s a great place to live! Everyone so nice! People that work here are always friendly. Maintenance people very helpful and prompt. Quiet and clean!

Reply from Flats at West Village

I've loved living at the Flats for the past four years. The staff's incredible service and genuine concern for helping residents- no matter what your question or concern is- make this community what it is. I love all the creative community events the staff put on (pancakes, gift wrapping, and more!), and they really accomplish establishing a family feel to the place. The amenities are great, and you can't beat the location. I love feeling connected to both the University and the downtown area as a graduate student at the Flats!

Reply from Flats at West Village

The living space is excellent. The apartments are comfortable and the gym is well equipped. The pool could be better cared for. But staff are very helpful and there are fun community events. No recycling!

Reply from Flats at West Village

The amenities are super accommodating, and the rent is perfectly affordable for someone who is a student. The view of the city is beautiful while also being in the middle of town where all the action is!

Reply from Flats at West Village

So far, the exeperience has been wonderful! The building is close to my school, and is close to thr bus system so whether it’s rainy or sunny I am always able to trave to school conveniently. The building is beautiful and cleaned reguarly (THANK YOU) and the staff is so kind and does such a great job making us residents feel as comfortable as possible.

Reply from Flats at West Village

There isn’t a negative thing to say about The Flats. The staff is great, the building is well maintained, and it’s affordable. The community is very welcoming I just wish I was able to participate in some of the activities that go on, but Ya gotta make that money.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Great place to live, great place to hang out. Awesome perks, good location, and great proximity to a lot of fun stuff, would recommend to others.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Decent value for price but typical obnoxious college neighbours. No repercussions for disturbing others, and general lack of common decency.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Great location and friendly staff! The train can be loud at times if you live in a balcony apartment and the pool/ hot tub areas are not maintained year round but overall a great place to live

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love living here. Great management and perfect location. I was worried that this would be a party place since it is student housing, but it's not. A great place for young professionals

Reply from Flats at West Village

I have enjoyed living here immensely and cannot think of another apartment complex/building that I have visited that I thought was better than here. Extremely satisfied.

Reply from Flats at West Village

This is an app and I am on it at this very moment to type at least enough characters to get some more points to see if u can get some money and it is nit working so well.

Everyone (including the new staff) is so helpful here! The lovely people in the front office are great with names and are always able to remember mine when I come for mail or parking passes, which makes the Flats seem more like a community. Every time I submit a maintenance request, I'm always amazed by how quickly and efficiently it's handled!

Reply from Flats at West Village

Staff is friendly enough. I believe the hot tub is still not working, which is just too bad because now is quite literally the only time that I would ever want to use it.

I think the staffs are really nice and a lot of activities. And the maintence staff are really nice and quick. Even though the the elevator breaks down a lot, I still like living here

Reply from Flats at West Village

Overall, the flats is a nice complex, however, there are some cosmetic changes I would make condidering hoe expensive it is. It should be more comparable to the places around us.

Reply from Flats at West Village

great! good experience for the price. very friendly. love the apartments. the gym is also really good. also very pet friendly which is important.

Reply from Flats at West Village

A nice community of students. Close to grounds with luxury amentities. Maintenance staff is awesome and fast. Front desk is very helpful! Coffee in the lobby and free printing is also a perk!

Reply from Flats at West Village

Amazing group of people working in leasing office. Good customer service and even better environment. Clean most of the time and easy access to personnel

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love The Flats. They always care for their residents needs and are always there to help. Everyone is very sweet and I don’t have a single bad complaint!

Reply from Flats at West Village

The staff is by far the highlight of the apartment building. Their main goal is the satisifaction of the residents, as it should be in the hospitality industry.

Reply from Flats at West Village

So far, everything great! The room is perfect, end I really love the location: Close to downtown and UVA. I'm waiting for Summer in order to try the swimming pool!

Reply from Flats at West Village

Great place nice views happy community helping and understanding neighbors great time fun party’s and great workout room with a tanning bed next to the pool

Reply from Flats at West Village

The Flats at West Village offers a clean, safe environment for students to live. It is also more affordable than most of the luxury student apartments available near UVA.