Flats at West Village
4 stars743 Reviews

love the facility and all of the opportunities. there is a very nice community of people and everyone is very welcoming. only down side is that it’s slightly far
Great location with good community amenities. Fortunately, we have not had many noise issues with our neighbors. The courtyard is great on an attractive weather day.
The location is convenient and the apartment has nice amenities. It is not loud and is pet friendly. The fire alarm goes off frequently though.
very close to class no bus necessary i appreciate that all anemities and utilites are covered except for electricity. Maintenence staff is friendly
the staff really goes above and beyond to make sure our experience here is what it should be! the office staff is so welcoming and the maintenance team is always really quick to respond and does a good job! also the new rowers in the gym are sickkkkk
My experience has been great so far! Everyone has been really nice and helpful whenever I have needed anything. Management and the maintenance people are all very quick with responses and getting things fixed if we’ve needed it.
Overall I enjoy living here, the size of the apartment is nice and I appreciate having my own bedroom/bathroom, although the windows are really thin so I can hear everything that goes on on the street.
I like the Flats. I think it is a very clean place and a nice experience but I wish I knew about the train and the fact that only one elevator is capable of going to all the floors
The elevators are not working/have expired certification a lot, the doors to the units are sometimes scuffed, and sometimes I have trouble with my water, but other than that it is mostly good.
The staff has been very responsive and helpful with our needs-we appreciate this! The Flats team replies quickly and keeps the amenities in great shape and clean.