Great environment, with wonderful amenities. Love the gym and the free coffee! Staff are usually very responsive and neighbors have been friendly!

The overall community is amazing. We were in a pinch as far as switching leases from a different property and the staff was very understand and helpful! That moral translates to the community as a whole.

I love living at the flats at west village. The staff is nice, the complex is always clean, if there is a problem it gets resolved quickly, and the location is awesome.

My experience has been and continues to be amazing. The environment at The Flats is unique, as it is always clean. It makes you want to hang out in the common areas.

It has been really nice. I have had a good amount of maintenance issues, but they have been handled/are being handled well. The only outstanding thing is my refrigerator. I think I should get a new one next week though.

Great facilities (huge fan of the gym, pool area, and main floor amenities). Parking is super convenient. Communication with staff has been helpful and enjoyable on each occasion.

Overall Good. I am happy with the apartment itself. However, we have had continued maintenance issues that have not been resolved. Management demonstrates care, but the issue persists

Maintenance and the staff have been very friendly and accommodating. The amenities are great, and I have been pleased with the apartment size as well as the overall apartment complex.

So far I have had a good experience at the Flats at west village. I like my room and my roommate and have had good experiences with cable, bathrooms, kitchen items, etc. My complain are that the wifi is absolute trash and that the people living above me are loud af.

I have enjoyed living at the Flats overall very much. I am very comfortable in my private room and bathroom and the staff are really kind! Maintenance workers are prompt and also very kind! I like that it's not incredibly close to grounds because I like having the ability to step away from Grounds when my classes are over.

Flats is a great place to live, with great amenities like the pool, hot tub, tanning and the gym. The staff is super helpful as well in making sure your living experience is what it should be

I have lived in the flats for a little over a month now and I have very much enjoyed it! The staff at the front desk is so helpful and friendly. I love spending time at the pool and going to the gym here! The flats is truly an excellent community.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Great apartments in a convenient location. Very spacious and modern rooms will all amenities needed for college students. Love the gym and the study spaces

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love living here. The staff is super friendly and helpful and the apartments are clean and spacious. The perks like discounted pizza and World of Beer aren't too bad either! I just wish there was a better internet set up.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love the rooms and the work area! The location is really amazing! All I have to do is just walk down the road for basically anything! The staff is really nice

Reply from Flats at West Village

The flats has been a great experience so far! It is very convenient for walking places and having visitor parking available. My roommates and I love the spacious living area.

Reply from Flats at West Village

There's too much noise coming from whatever is upstairs. I believe it is the air-conditioning working. But otherwise, everyone is great and treat me well.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love the cleanliness of the apartment, the style of the furniture, the view from my room, and the size of the apartment! Not the nicest appliances of all time, but everything works, and it is so nice to have a dishwasher and laundry in the unit!

Reply from Flats at West Village

It’s been pretty nice living here. The staff is mostly responsive. It is a bit pricy, but the amenities are great and it’s nice not to have to buy furniture.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Love it!!! This place is great and is a nice, clean, quiet place to live. Not too long of a walk and buses are close by. Amenities are great and the price is reasonable too!

Reply from Flats at West Village

Thanks for being such a wonderful community! I immediately felt comfortable in my new home, and the amenities are unparalleled. I'm thrilled that I get to live here for the foreseeable future!

Reply from Flats at West Village

Despite some maintenance issues, the staff here at the Flats at West Village is always extremely kind and helpful. I really appreciate their personal commitment to always help the residents out

Reply from Flats at West Village

Everything is great except that the elevator setup with only the one set going up to the higher floors is very inconvenient. I know that's nothing something easily fixable though.

Reply from Flats at West Village

My roommates are great and I really appreciate the staff that makes it their priority to better tend to the needs of tenants. I called about a noise violation at 11:30pm on Friday night (expecting to get an auto answering service) and spoke to a really thoughtful staff member who both listened to my concern and sent a courtesy officer to the apartment with incredible promptness. Within 5-10 minutes following the phone call, the noise from the party had ceased entirely and I was able to enjoy a peaceful night sleep.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I’ve enjoyed living here so far. Great neighborhood with safety. The only thing I’d recommend is that we get out delivery packages in our own mailbox so I don’t have to come and pick it up at the leasing office which closes at 5pm. I have class until 5pm everyday and it’s just impossible to get my packages on the delivery date:(