This place is great all the staff are so helpful. All the amenities are super nice. The maintenance staff are super cool and friendly as well

Reply from Flats at West Village

Did not expect the train to be so loud. It would be nice to have an in unit dust removal unit or air purifier due to the track dust. Leaving my computer, iPad, or iPhone in the sunlight, I can see the dust collect en masse.

Price is ridiculous but good location. Management and Staff used to be very unprofessional, but they got majority new staff and it has improved.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Have not move in yet so we shall see. So far it has been pretty good.Have not move in yet so we shall see. So far it has been pretty good.Have not move in yet so we shall see. So far it has been pretty good.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Location is great for anyone affiliated with UVA because everything is walking distance and amenities are pretty decent too. There is much room for improvement though.

Reply from Flats at West Village

the maintenance request could have been addressed quicker. the rate hike is also unwarranted in my opinion. more study rooms should be there.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Its a great experience living here, the staff are super friendly, and amenities are great. The quiet study rooms are great when you need to get work done.

Reply from Flats at West Village

So far living at the Flats has been a decent experience. I have grown to like living there and having a supportive staff and community at my home away from home. While there are things that could be better, overall it's relatively worth the price you pay to live there.

Reply from Flats at West Village

everyone here is so kind and respectful!! it’s a great location and there are so many helpful amenities! the flats provide such a positive environment. i’m so glad to a part of this community.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Love the staff! Always very friendly and grateful to have the their support and welcoming activities. Thankful for the gym. Also I think that being near the corner is a wonderful experience.

Reply from Flats at West Village

The Flats is in a perfect location and all the staff are so nice and helpful! The amenities are great, the floorplan my roommates and I chose is perfect for us, and I've loving my experience so far. Only thing holding me back from giving 5 stars is the frequent construction and false fire alarms.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Its a great price for the lication and thr amneties that are available. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because the elevators have been out often and it is a loud partying undergrad building at 2am on Wednesdays.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love the location. However, I’m not used to living with other tenants so this is a new experience. The noise level has been moderate most of the time.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Good apartment building with subpar appliances, poor windows and a rapidly changing office. The office staff is not always helpful and doesn't seem to make a sincere effort. The rooms are really nice.

Reply from Flats at West Village

The furniture, specifically the couch, is falling apart. The train comes every 30 minutes and wakes up all of my roommates. I love the cleaning staff, though, as well as the maintenance man. Yes. Man. One person. However, I like most of the resident staff, as they are very helpful. My roommate would like to add that there should be more guest passes for our friends/family.

Reply from Flats at West Village

The events, people, and benefits of the Flats are the main reason why I chose to sign the lease for next year. I think it will be a great place to live. It is near my classes and the health system, where I conduct research and volunteer. Looking forward to next year!

Reply from Flats at West Village

I have yet to begin my lease, but the application and leasing experience could not have been easier or more worthwhile. While other properties will call/text/email you multiple times after inquiring about an apartment the Flats did not. The site was easy to use and the staff helpful.

Reply from Flats at West Village

great facilities. great location. some issues with maintenance and work orders so we had to ask several times for an issue to get it resolved. pool and hot tub nice.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love our actual apartment. The location is unbeatable. The current management seems willing to work with us as residents. In general, my roommates and I are happy here.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I'm moving in next year, but so far the office staff has been very friendly whenever I have questions or need action to be taken. I'm excited to move in.

Reply from Flats at West Village

The staff is very helpful and informative! My friends and I just recently signed our lease for an apartment a few weeks ago, and the staff members were very nice and answered all of our (many) questions!

Reply from Flats at West Village

There were several front office members that were really helpful such as Talon, Daniel, and Frank from facilities. I know all their names because they all became my friends now. It’s a blessing. Have a great thanksgiving!

Reply from Flats at West Village

So I just finished my lease and I’m pretty happy with everything. It’s a super nice place and they make sure everything is going well in the application process.

Reply from Flats at West Village

The rooms are very nice and spacious and I love the kitchen. However, there are some things around the apartment that do not/ have not been fixed in a timely manner. The elevators seem to always be broken and several door handles are broken.

Reply from Flats at West Village

the room is pretty good, and the study room is the place i like most. the officer in the leasing office are nice and good. i like to live in flats, nice place