I move in tomorrow afternoon so I have not actual become a resident yet, but from my visits to the apartment complex and my interactions with the employees I can tell I'm going to be a part of a fantastic community.

Looks like a great place to live. Leasing agents have been very helpful. I am very excited to spend my first year off grounds here. It's definitely pricey, though.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love the Flats at West Village. The facility is absolutely amazing and all of the amenities are exquisite as well. The fact that the rooms come fully furnished is an amazing bonus. The staff working in the office are very genuine and sweet and are very helpful to residents. I am beyond happy with the flats and the services that they offer!

This isn't about the community exactly since I haven't moved in yet, but my experience with the flats so far has been great. The process of signing the lease was surprisingly efficient and very clear. The staff have all been very patient and informative on my many phone calls. So far so good, 10/10 would recommend.

I love living at the Flats! It is in a great location and has the best amenities. The staff is extremely helpful and always ensure we have a great living experience.

This is a great place for students who don't "need" to live in the 14th street - rugby road area. The apartments are all furnished and only one year old at this point. So, in general, it is a clean place. There is a decent gym (with free weights) and a small swimming pool that gets sun until late afternoon. Both of these seem unused during the day, which is nice if you prefer some privacy. Due to the nature of the tenants, i.e. college students, the building can become noisy at times. The walls are not extremely thick, so if your neighbor throws a party you are very likely to know about it. This may not be agreeable to professionals or families. Overall, it is a nice apartment with a great staff.

I have loved living at The Flats! The staff is super knowledgeable and always willing to help! It is also a safe community and not too far from Grounds.

I haven't started living here yet, but I do appreciate the Flats keeping me in-the-know with frequent email updates. I will be living here in the fall.

Great location, great staff, very secure, all for a reasonable mostly inclusive rental payment. I know I’ll enjoy living here and I’m glad I chose the Flats for my first residence in Charlottesville.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Beautiful apartments with great atmosphere. Never boring! Free coffee is a nice perk and it isnt too far from the corner. Love the pool too.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Pretty good, it’s pretty quiet in the summer. I wish the carpets in the hallways were cleaned and the parking garage had less trash. Also, have more towels or at least paper towels in the workout room to wipe down equipment.

Reply from Flats at West Village

They have been wonderful with any requests, and I have had an easy move-in. I am very happy with my apartment and the complex. Though in some areas it shows wear, overall, I’m very pleased.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Location is fantastic, staff are extremely friendly. Rooms are quite nice. Roommate matching system was N/A. Initially very poor but after 2 months I was able to move into another persons apartment without needing the system. The train is a little more annoying than I thought it would be but amenities are very nice.

Flats is a nice place to leave. Plenty of space and utilities in the building. The building is close to UVA within walking distance which is an essential factor for an student housing.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Strengths: - great staff/management - great and responsive maintenance services Areas for improvement: - visitor parking - balcony issues - fire alarm

Reply from Flats at West Village

It’s awesome! I truly love the flats and they’re beautiful. I’m so excited for my year here and cannot wait to throw pool parties and work out in the gym!

I have not yet moved into my apartment, but I am looking forward to it and I think The Flats will provide a great community. It is a large group that share a great living area.

The amenities at the flats are great, but I was not able to use them as often as I would have liked due to broken glass etc. I did enjoy the food events held by management, which helped me meet other residents.

wonderful experience, the staff tries really hard. I just wish the floor carpeting in the hall was kept cleaner and that prices were a bit more affordable. would've loved to live here next year, but it's just too much

Reply from Flats at West Village

Nice apartment complex to live in with great amenities including a pool and gym. It is also located in a great area with many shops and restaurants nearby.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Leasing office is doing a great job accommodating my needs with prompt replies. The activities that the community is hosting are very sweet and thoughtful.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Ive had a great experience so far. Living here again next semester. Although, the fire alarms are annoying, management takes good care. The pool is now open.

I appreciate the amenities and the residence appreciation events. I do not like how filthy the parking garage is. The trash is never cleaned up. For example, there is a green loofah that has been sitting in a parking space since January. I also constantly see broken glass in various areas which freaks me out when a fire alarm goes off and people have their dogs around it.The parking garage should be kept to a higher standard of cleanliness since it's not some downtown garage, but the garage at The Flats.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I have had a pretty good experience. The apartment and amenities are great, as are the staff. My main complaint relates to the noise but that is somewhat out of your control. Other than that, I have really enjoyed living here. Unfortunately, I don't think I can afford to live here another year though.

Overall i think it's well run; however, the people who live there do not treat the apartment nicely. We've had many instances of glass near the pool and the apartment staff has been animate about telling people not to. The stairwells are gross, but people make it worse by leaving trash in them.