Living at the Flats is great! The leasing professionals are kind and attentive to my needs. I enjoy the various amenities of the building, and the location is ideal - quick access to both the University and the Downtown Mall!

Living at the Flats has been great! The leasing professionals are kind and attentive, and I really enjoy all the amenities the community offers. You also can't beat the location - quick access to both the University and Downtown Mall!

Great location. Good staff. I have had a good time. My apartment is nice and it is pretty quiet around here so far. I like that I can feel secluded.

The Flats at West Village has been a great place to live with regards to the location and amenities. It's great having a place to live where the rooms are fully furnished and the online payment is quite simple. The only complaint I have is that the hallway carpets smell like urine, likely from pets. The stench is at times quite unbearable.

Really nice. good gym and the pool looks nice. Moved in with 3 other friends in the double occupancy room. The front desk staff is extremely helpful.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I've loved living here, everything is state of the art and the amenities make living so easy. I love the pool and the fitness center. It's in a perfect, convenient location in the heart of Charlottesville.

Reply from Flats at West Village

So far, whenever I have visited the flats, the staff have been very accommodating. However, when we were trying to lease, we had a lot of difficulties and it made the process very troublesome.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Very responsive and approachable staff! I found it very easy to complete all my necessary paperwork and the team in the leasing office was super helpful in getting all my things handled!

Reply from Flats at West Village

Good place to live for the most part. Maintenance staff is very friendly but management doesn't seem to have much urgency with regard to fixing problems

Reply from Flats at West Village

I liked living at the Flats for the past three years. The neighborhood has many restaurants and cafes and is in close proximity to UVa. I like that it is a quiet environment with several amenities, such as gym and coffee machine.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Management is very subpar. The pool is barely up and running. The garage is always dirty and dusty. The hallways have mold in them. The main elevators have been down for so long. And no way for visitors to get in building without physically getting up which is not fair to handicapped people.

Reply from Flats at West Village

A bit pricey but decent value considering the location, amenities, and size of the apartments. Hallways and stairways are not kept particularly clean or in good repair. Staff experience is a mixed bag; the office will be as vague as possible when renewing your lease in order to get you to spend more money than necessary, and communication about important information, such as the repair timeline for the recent flooding or for when fire alarms go off are completely lacking.

Reply from Flats at West Village

It’s a great apartment. I really like the amenities, especially the pool and the fitness room. It’s definitely unfortunate that it’s right next to train tracks though.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Very good experience so far. I love the environment and community within the Flats. The rooms are very nice and we are not disturbed by the other residents

Reply from Flats at West Village

None, so far. However, I've been to the leasing office multiple times and the people at the front were extremely helpful and diligent in serving my needs!

Reply from Flats at West Village

Overall, they are very responsive and have good service. The amenities of the community are great. The apartment is laid out well, and I mostly enjoy living here.

Reply from Flats at West Village

The application process and leasing process was easy and the amenities are amazing. I can’t wait to get back to school just for the experience of living at the flats.

Reply from Flats at West Village

So far, everything has been excellent. Everyone I have come into contact with has been very nice and very willing to help me answer the never ending stream of questions I seem to have

Reply from Flats at West Village

Very great location, has very cool ameneties. The pool is very nice and I am very excited about the study rooms and meeting new people in the building

Reply from Flats at West Village

I have not yet begun living at the flats at west village, but so far the process has been excellent. Their customer service is outstanding and they have made paperwork very easy.

Reply from Flats at West Village

i did not know this existed as of right now this website looks great. seems like a great idea for residents and the leasing company. Win-win situation

Reply from Flats at West Village

Really great property management staff and well furnished apartments. However, the ownership can do a better job at keeping the residents happy.

Reply from Flats at West Village

It’s a great place to live! Everyone so nice! People that work here are always friendly. Maintenance people very helpful and prompt. Quiet and clean!

Reply from Flats at West Village

I've loved living at the Flats for the past four years. The staff's incredible service and genuine concern for helping residents- no matter what your question or concern is- make this community what it is. I love all the creative community events the staff put on (pancakes, gift wrapping, and more!), and they really accomplish establishing a family feel to the place. The amenities are great, and you can't beat the location. I love feeling connected to both the University and the downtown area as a graduate student at the Flats!

Reply from Flats at West Village

The living space is excellent. The apartments are comfortable and the gym is well equipped. The pool could be better cared for. But staff are very helpful and there are fun community events. No recycling!