Most of my experience has been awesome. The fire alarms need to be fixed however, and the hallways and elevators are always absolutely disgusting.

Maintenance is very poor and takes a long time. Rooms are big and bathrooms are nice. Lobby is clean. Wi-fi is terrible. Fire alarm goes off a lot and is very annoying.

Train is very loud and keeps me up. Mail system needs more efficiency. Rates should be lower for renewals. Stop the fire alarm from going off

I love it here! Great amenities with a great view. The staff is awesome and will help you any way they can. Only issue is the mess the residents make.

Awesome staff and amenities. Nice gym, pool area, study areas, free coffee, and lobby and game area. Fire alarm has been a bit annoying, though, and hallways and stairwells can be pretty dirty

I think the facilities are great. And the staffs are professional and willing to help. However the fire alarm always goes off which is very annoying

Its a nice place to live. I enjoy living here. There are lots of amenities. Also, the neighborhood is safe. The staff is friendly. It does not get too noisy.

The apartment itself is awesome and the amenities like the pool and gym are a perk. The train is super loud and the fire alarm is super annoying.

Great amenities such as printing, gym, and pool. However, it is often very noisy. The fire alarms go off quite often too. Yet, overall my stay has been enjoyable

To be, or not to be, that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles, And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep No more; and by a sleep, to say we end the heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks that Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep, To sleep, perchance to Dream; aye, there's the rub, for in that sleep of death, what dreams may come, when we have shuffled off this mortal coil, must give us pause. There's the respect that makes Calamity of so long life: For who would bear the Whips and Scorns of time, the Oppressor's wrong, the proud man's Contumely, [F: poor] the pangs of despised Love, the Law’s delay, [F: disprized] the insolence of Office, and the spurns that patient merit of the unworthy takes, when he himself might his Quietus make with a bare Bodkin? Who would Fardels bear, [F: these Fardels] to grunt and sweat under a weary life, but that the dread of something after death, the undiscovered country, from whose bourn no traveller returns, puzzles the will, and makes us rather bear those ills we have, than fly to others that we know not of. Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, and thus the native hue of Resolution Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of Thought, And enterprises of great pitch and moment, [F: pith] with this regard their Currents turn awry, [F: away] And lose the name of Action. Soft you now, The fair Ophelia? Nymph, in thy Orisons Be all my sins remember'd.[2]

Excellent apartment complex, in a great neighborhood. The apartments themselves are very clean and well-illuminated, overlooking the hospital or the downtown.

Great conditions and amenities. Living room space is spacious and clean. Maintenance staff is very timely with fixes. Could be improved if there was a convenient way for guests to access the 7/8/9th floors.

Sometimes the hallways and elevators are messy, but the common area on the first floor is generally very clean and has a lot of useful amenities.

Even though this apartment is fairly pricey, I must admit that I have really enjoyed living here. The early problems have largely been fixed now, including the fire alarm issues and the elevator issues. I hope now you can get this package issue figured out.

Helpful staff. There were monthly events where free food was given. I liked the study areas, and the I appreciated the free office supplies (including highlighters, pens, printer paper) that were provided during finals.

Nice apartment complex to live at within walking distance of the hospital. Relatively quiet outside of weekend nights. Complimentary starbucks coffee is awesome

The location for the apartment is great. The complex is kept relatively clean as well. Only thing wrong was that some of the furniture was damaged upon move in.

I had pancakes for breakfast today at the flats and it was wonderful. The staff members are so polite and it really makes me feel like I belong to a community. I love the gym and also the apartment I'm staying in is in really great shape. I'd recommend that flats to anyone!

Office staff is very friendly and helpful, gym is well-equipped, apartments are nice, outdoor amenities are pretty good. Building could be cleaner in general

I love living here but I do wish that we had recycling, main area cleaning, another printer and a cleaner gym facility. That would make things a lot better.

The location is very convenient, and there are many amenities both in the apartment itself and in the building. I felt that staff does not work very well as they have never responded to my emails, andI have heard them complain about working often, and that instead of answering the phone they would rather disconnect it. Other than that, the actual apartment is very nice.

The community is great, and the leasing office has been mostly helpful. The carpets in the hallways could be a lot cleaner and the side elevator entrance from the parking lot should be painted and cleaned.

I enjoy living here. It's very convenient to get to school and the amenities are awesome. The only problem I've experienced so far is the internet is somewhat unreliable. It goes in and out a lot and it's hard to find a network that works all the time.

I love the view i have from my apartment. Its very quiet which is ideal and i love having so much space and easy access to both the gym and the pool.

I really like living in the flats. The rooms are spacious, and the appliances and furniture are nice. The study rooms are a very useful tool as well. I love having such close access to the pool and gym.