Great staff who remembers you. They’re very nice and try their best to keep the place clean even if the people who live here are sloppy. I haven’t had an issue with my apartment other than the water pressure. It’s great to know they’re so welcoming

This is my first place on my own and I couldn't be happier. This is such a great starter apartment for students and working professionals, especially in the area. It's the perfect location with restaurants and night life right around the corner.

Good apartment while in school. You will have a bug problem if you live on the 2nd floor (ground level with the courtyard). Also, lobby is so loud because of echoing so good luck trying to do hw or group work. Other than those two things the amenities are great.

The Flats is a great place to live. Friendly staff, a nice pool and workout room, and a great location next to local restaurants and the UVA campus.

Yesterday Sarah and Max came by and gave us halloween candy out of nowhere- that was a pleasant surprise. Someone was parked in my parking spot a week ago and it was handled quickly by the office.

Reply from Flats at West Village

The complex is great. There is a lot to do and they keep it relatively clean and running. The cost is pretty high but the amenities can defray the price of living in Charlottesville significantly

Reply from Flats at West Village

Great environment, with wonderful amenities. Love the gym and the free coffee! Staff are usually very responsive and neighbors have been friendly!

Reply from Flats at West Village

The overall community is amazing. We were in a pinch as far as switching leases from a different property and the staff was very understand and helpful! That moral translates to the community as a whole.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love living at the flats at west village. The staff is nice, the complex is always clean, if there is a problem it gets resolved quickly, and the location is awesome.

Reply from Flats at West Village

My experience has been and continues to be amazing. The environment at The Flats is unique, as it is always clean. It makes you want to hang out in the common areas.

Reply from Flats at West Village

It has been really nice. I have had a good amount of maintenance issues, but they have been handled/are being handled well. The only outstanding thing is my refrigerator. I think I should get a new one next week though.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Great facilities (huge fan of the gym, pool area, and main floor amenities). Parking is super convenient. Communication with staff has been helpful and enjoyable on each occasion.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Overall Good. I am happy with the apartment itself. However, we have had continued maintenance issues that have not been resolved. Management demonstrates care, but the issue persists

Reply from Flats at West Village

Maintenance and the staff have been very friendly and accommodating. The amenities are great, and I have been pleased with the apartment size as well as the overall apartment complex.

Reply from Flats at West Village

So far I have had a good experience at the Flats at west village. I like my room and my roommate and have had good experiences with cable, bathrooms, kitchen items, etc. My complain are that the wifi is absolute trash and that the people living above me are loud af.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I have enjoyed living at the Flats overall very much. I am very comfortable in my private room and bathroom and the staff are really kind! Maintenance workers are prompt and also very kind! I like that it's not incredibly close to grounds because I like having the ability to step away from Grounds when my classes are over.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Flats is a great place to live, with great amenities like the pool, hot tub, tanning and the gym. The staff is super helpful as well in making sure your living experience is what it should be

Reply from Flats at West Village

I have lived in the flats for a little over a month now and I have very much enjoyed it! The staff at the front desk is so helpful and friendly. I love spending time at the pool and going to the gym here! The flats is truly an excellent community.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Great apartments in a convenient location. Very spacious and modern rooms will all amenities needed for college students. Love the gym and the study spaces

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love living here. The staff is super friendly and helpful and the apartments are clean and spacious. The perks like discounted pizza and World of Beer aren't too bad either! I just wish there was a better internet set up.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love the rooms and the work area! The location is really amazing! All I have to do is just walk down the road for basically anything! The staff is really nice

Reply from Flats at West Village

The flats has been a great experience so far! It is very convenient for walking places and having visitor parking available. My roommates and I love the spacious living area.

Reply from Flats at West Village

There's too much noise coming from whatever is upstairs. I believe it is the air-conditioning working. But otherwise, everyone is great and treat me well.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I love the cleanliness of the apartment, the style of the furniture, the view from my room, and the size of the apartment! Not the nicest appliances of all time, but everything works, and it is so nice to have a dishwasher and laundry in the unit!

Reply from Flats at West Village

It’s been pretty nice living here. The staff is mostly responsive. It is a bit pricy, but the amenities are great and it’s nice not to have to buy furniture.