Flats is a nice place to leave. Plenty of space and utilities in the building. The building is close to UVA within walking distance which is an essential factor for an student housing.

Strengths: - great staff/management - great and responsive maintenance services Areas for improvement: - visitor parking - balcony issues - fire alarm

It’s awesome! I truly love the flats and they’re beautiful. I’m so excited for my year here and cannot wait to throw pool parties and work out in the gym!

I have not yet moved into my apartment, but I am looking forward to it and I think The Flats will provide a great community. It is a large group that share a great living area.

The amenities at the flats are great, but I was not able to use them as often as I would have liked due to broken glass etc. I did enjoy the food events held by management, which helped me meet other residents.

wonderful experience, the staff tries really hard. I just wish the floor carpeting in the hall was kept cleaner and that prices were a bit more affordable. would've loved to live here next year, but it's just too much

Reply from Flats at West Village

Nice apartment complex to live in with great amenities including a pool and gym. It is also located in a great area with many shops and restaurants nearby.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Leasing office is doing a great job accommodating my needs with prompt replies. The activities that the community is hosting are very sweet and thoughtful.

Reply from Flats at West Village

Ive had a great experience so far. Living here again next semester. Although, the fire alarms are annoying, management takes good care. The pool is now open.

I appreciate the amenities and the residence appreciation events. I do not like how filthy the parking garage is. The trash is never cleaned up. For example, there is a green loofah that has been sitting in a parking space since January. I also constantly see broken glass in various areas which freaks me out when a fire alarm goes off and people have their dogs around it.The parking garage should be kept to a higher standard of cleanliness since it's not some downtown garage, but the garage at The Flats.

Reply from Flats at West Village

I have had a pretty good experience. The apartment and amenities are great, as are the staff. My main complaint relates to the noise but that is somewhat out of your control. Other than that, I have really enjoyed living here. Unfortunately, I don't think I can afford to live here another year though.

Overall i think it's well run; however, the people who live there do not treat the apartment nicely. We've had many instances of glass near the pool and the apartment staff has been animate about telling people not to. The stairwells are gross, but people make it worse by leaving trash in them.

Enjoy the apartment itself, but the elevators frequently do not work and lots of fire drills. Leasing office is friendly but property manager pursues damages regardless of justification

I love the flats. The gym is always spotless and the maintenence is very quick to respond. The noise sometimes can get out of control. Also, I wish there were more community events!

Everything’s been pretty nice here! I wish there were better mail systems for people who work outside of office hours though! The internet also is spotty at best.

The apartment complex is absolutely beautiful. I was blown away at how nice both the amenities and my apartment itself was. Also the pool is amazing.

Flats is excellent for me because it's my first semester in the United States for studying. I don't need to buy a car since the bus station is just in front of my apartment. And it's convenient walking to some resturants in corner.

Overall good experience, the location is close to school and it's easy to access to gym and other facilities, but the fire alarm sometimes gave false information, which is annoying.

Great place to live. I am going to be here only for one semester and will be staying only for 4 months but I can say that this place is amazing

I like living here, i love the coffee and printers. The only change would be to put regular cleaning towels at the gym, also love the pool ans wonder when jts gonna open again

Common areas and rooms are spacious and quite comfortable! Lots of storage space and good furniture, a large kitchen, and an integrated washer and dryer are really nice. So is having my own bathroom!

Reply from Flats at West Village

Clean and peaceful, good ammenities. The gym is open 24hr which is always great, and the application to pay monthly rent is very convenient.

The community is nice and the staffs here are really helpful. The security system here works well as you have to use sensor keys to get into the building. Everything looks good for me so far.

The west flat service is nice and friendly. The room design is suitable size, useful, and also comfortable. Living here is a good experience.

I think it is an amazing place. I really like the location, because it is really close to where I go to class. Also the staffs are really nice.