Flats at West Village

Average experience overall Bad wifi in my room Issues with disposal Insanely loud at times Wifi is really really bad at times Pretty clean study rooms
Appreciate that while transitioning through the building, my neighbors always have their mask on. The building staff also find ways to keep us safe while staying connected.
The staff is friendly, which makes it easy to communicate with them when there is a problem. The maintenance team is also fairly prompt with filling work orders. The apartments and building are all fairly well kept, making for a comfortable living experience.
It’s been great so far everyone is friendly and the facilities are very nice! The building is very secure and it is nice and close to the UVA campus.
Management tries to be very engaging with residents by putting on informal events and being active on social media. I have, however, had some issues with timely email responses.
Friendly staff, nice amenities, and spacious rooms! A little loud at times, but overall a great place to live. I also love that mail goes to the front office/isn’t just left outside like in some apartment complexes. I like that entry to the building requires the key and then also we need a key to get into our specific apartment, which is great for security purposes!
The office and maintenance staff is friendly and responsive. The train can be a little loud at night, but other than that I have no complaints.
I got good roommate and amenities are great here at flats. I use gym most if the time. Staff are friendly in office. Maintenance is done with in few days most of the times. I shifted to new room because there was construction work going on near my old room and couldn’t sleep in the nights. There was train and helicopter sound too. And my old roommates are very loud. I like my current room a lot.
We’ve had several issues with our ceiling with water damage after rainy days. Maintained has checked on it but nothing seems to have been changed.
So sad that we haven't really been able to use the pool due to covid, but so far I love it here! I'm so appreciative of all the amenities like the gym and the quality of the furniture given to us. I'm excited to live here next year!