Flats at West Village
4 stars694 Reviews

You should come stay at the flats it your look in for a great place to live tho e staff is super friendly will help u anytine snd there’s amazing food here
Its been pretty good have had a few maintenance issues which eventually have been resolved. We are renewing and moving to another unit so overall we have decided to stay.
I'd appreciate a more cooperative head office and better response times on repairs. Further, I think the appliances (ex: dishwasher, washer, dryer) are due for an update.
It’s great. It’s a really cool and nice community. Everyone is super friendly and welcoming. It’s better than comparable buildings. I love it
Clean and nice, hard to get information from administration. Enjoy all of the amenities the flats has and the proximity to night life and campus
It's best in the town with classic amenties and pleasant location. Staff is so cooperative and helpful. Happy resident. I just renewed my lease for next year.
Overally, a pretty good experience at the Flats! Good amenities. Some comments: I would've liked it if the gym equipment was a bit more updated and the wipes were replaced more frequently (can't remember the last time there were wipes available - maybe April). Also, pool hours next to the access doors would also be nice.
Everyone was super friendly to talk to. Whenever I needed assistance, the staff were more than happy to answer any questions that I had. Very good
When my roommates and I moved in, our floors were coated in what seemed to be saw dust, unfinished and in really a gross condition. The chairs they provided for our living room were ripped to shreds. The cheap fake leather constantly shed onto our carpets, our clothes, and anything that made contact with the chairs. My roommates and I couldn't ever enjoy our apartment in its entirety because its state was so neglected (and we couldn't fix it). We put in lots of maintenance orders, empty promises were made to replace the chairs and fix the floor. The floors got fixed almost 8 MONTHS into out lease. The chairs were fixed almost a week before we moved out... Fire alarms went off constantly in the middle of the night. So often that eventually, I considered just going back to sleep and ignoring it, but the sound was too annoying. I could go on and on and on about how much I hated living here, but it's not worth that much of my energy. TL;DR: Don't fall into their trap. Don't live here.
Enjoy the motivation of the app! Personally in E-School so walking to class is a pain but I have heard there are other forms of transportation which I am not aware of