Flats at West Village
4 stars784 Reviews

Kelsey
I love my space and the amenities, and the location is ideal for a grad student at UVA. Only issue I have is the noise from W Main Street but that is of no fault of the flats. Staff is very nice and work hard to keep things on track -- especially maintenance who work very fast!
Sasha
Great option for grad students. Offers amenities at a great price. Love the study rooms available in the lobby. Courtyard is the perfect study location in warmer weather.
Emilie
I would say that everything is going really well except the mail and package picking up system is a bit difficult, especially as it's difficult to be home when your packages arrive. Other than that, I would say everything is going great.
Jonathan
My experience at the Flats has been great! Not only is it conveniently placed close to the corner, but the amenities have made living in the Flats worth the price!
Jaisimar
Has been good. Was what I expected with everything. The staff has been very kind and prompt with responding to the community's needs which is very important.
Rachel
the flats is very expensive but nice. maintenance works pretty fast. the elevators are always out of service which is annoying. i kinda wish the ameneitites were not included and could be charged a separate fee because i never use them but obviously am paying for them. it is great that furniture is included
Bailey
I've enjoyed my time here over the past two years! I've had very few complaints, although I would really appreciate it if the elevators worked more of the time. Regardless, I've had a much better time here than I did at The Standard.
Ashley
Great place to be!!! Especially love the 24 hour fitness room, which lets me get a workout in even before 8ams. Can't wait for the weather to warm up enough to use the pool.
Christine
Living here is really great! Everyone is super helpful if you ever have any problems and the maintenance staff is super timely and always have a smile.
Sarah
Overall, I am satisfied. The few issues I have seen are the elevators not always working and the package system not being secure. Mail carriers will leave the boxes out in the open rather than at the office or in the Amazon hub.