Flintlake

4.5

4.5

Mikka
The areas really nice the residents are super sweet. I wish some of them would stay longer but what can you do. Overall I definitely recommend this area

Sarah
People don’t park where their supposed to. I get home at 2 am so finding a spot is crazy. People are parking in blank spots thinking their visitor spots but there not. And someone who is assigned a number spot should be required to only park in that spot. People are parking in blanks instead of their assigned number spot. It’s crazy that disabled people have to walk all the way from the front all the way to the very back.

Mabel
I rate the residents present experience was mid ok, im not sure if lack of employee working in the field bec. The area im at is not pretty clean, and every time they cut grass they leave grass debris at our door, driveways. We always sweep it out..Im been leaving here about 3to 4 years now and I been following the rules for pet waste to get our area clean as possible, but now wt new young residents that have pets, it was so frustrating to see pet waste everywhere, next to the pet waste basket by not been pick..Now I have to walk my dogs far way my apt to a cleaner area..

Susan
Living at Flintlake has been a great experience. The community is nice and close to everything… grocery stores, restaurants, fast food, car dealerships, car mechanics, attractions and my favorite… the OCEAN

Tiffany
Love it here! Bailey and the team of Flintlake have been nothing short of amazing. The residents overall seem of have nothing negative to say about our neighborhood. I always feel safe and welcomed, comfortable asking questions and living here.

Christine
Love living here but the only thing this is where people live and this garbage dumping has gotten a bit much. We live here, this is your home stop dumping trash everywhere it’s very easy to clean up after yourselves! That being said kudos to management for keeping our community so beautiful!

Shelly
We love it here!!!! Moving to a new place you wonder how you will manage to find new friends! After almost a year, we can’t imagine living anywhere else!

Laverne
Very nice neighbors.There seems to be a snake problem in the neighborhood which frightens me. I'm not used to that. Was born and raised in the inner city.

Shannon
This community works hard to keep things updated for an older property. Parking could be better and a pet exercise area would be a nice addition

Brandy
We love it her very clean /and well kept. We have not had any issues in the 7 months we have been here. Management is very responsive and available.