The apartment is nice and my neighbors are very quiet. My experience is great. The staff is friendly, the pool is nice, the love the free coffee.

After 10 days in apartment: So far, nothing that was supposed to be fixed by move in has been completed. There is nearly zero water pressure in kitchen sink. There are still light bulbs that were never replaced in the dining room and on balcony (as well as the globe on balcony is missing). Also, there's no way the carpets were vacuumed because there is long black hair through out the apartment which my infant keeps finding handfuls of as he is learning to crawl. An animal has damaged the door seal from the balcony in The secondary bedroom to the point that air comes through the frame. Im seriously considering hiring my own cleaning company to come clean this place before i move any more furniture in. Parking is atrocious. Hopefully things will get better in the next 14 months of my lease. The apartment it's spacious and has lots of room for storage, nice closets, dated kitchen appliances. At this time I would not recommend this complex to any of my friends.

I have really enjoyed this apartment complex! Been here for 3 years and going to be here for more! Love the office staff, and my dog loves the dog park!

It’s officially my first week and I have absolutely loved my experience. It’s a quiet community and I love that there is a playground for my son and dog park for our dog. We love that we can come home and find peace.

It's got a great location, a good feel to the place, apartment is clean, no smoking is huge! The downside is you have all utilities and you need to be prepared to bring a washer and dryer.

Good so far! It is kind of difficult to apply for an apartment and I felt like I had to jump through hoops to get an apartment, but the apartment is nice and the staff seems welcoming.

I really enjoy living at Foothills. The community is well kept and the staff are very helpful and friendly. There is a good mix of residents here and lots of families/kids - which is great for my son. I wish that some drivers would slow down a bit when driving through the lots, but other than that, things have been going well here. Just renewed my lease for another year!

Real good place and value. Great staff, location, and quick service. Close to a lot of amenities and interstate. I would recommend this place

Honestly for the price we aren't thrilled. Inconsiderate residents are loud and throw their trash everywhere. Noisy vehicles and difficulty finding parking spaces can be frustrating as well. The ladies at leasing and the maintenance staff are wonderful but the residents ruin a nice location.

I love living at foothills. All of the neighbors are friendly and the staff in the office are always helpful. I feel safe every time I come home. Overall a great place to live!

I love living at the foothills apartment and all the staff are helpful and professional and very nice. If I need anything that are helpful to me when I need something

This apartment is nice. Friendly neighbors close to several grocery stores, pharmacies and gas stations we love it here. The staff is nice. Good location

This is a great place to live! Everyone is very friendly and the staff is great to work with. They are good at answering questions and fixing any problems you may have. It is a quiet neighborhood and very close to Little Rock!

Living here has been awesome. It’s a quiet, dog friendly community and the apartments are in great condition. I would refer these apartments to anyone!

Have really enjoyed the first month here the apt is very comfortable and have really enjoyed the location has made life easy both for work and play

I truly enjoy being here. It is perfectly located & so comfortable! The staff is super attentive and maintenance is very efficient. I have every confidence in submitting my requests and knowing that my concerns will be attended to. I also enjoy the many perks you can access via the community rewards. There is always a reason to feel appreciated as a tenant.

I have loved my new apartment since I moved in in April. The community is wonderful and the apartment itself has surpassed my expectations. I have thoroughly enjoyed it since moving in.

I have had a wonderful experience at Foothills. My apartment is cozy and the people at the front office have always been extremely helpful. Parking is a bit tough at times, but other than that I have nothing but good things to say!

Foothills Apartments is the best place to live in my opinion. The office staff and maintenance staff are all awesome! They have events for the residents periodically that are always fun to go to, the complex is well lit at night, they’re pet friendly, they even have a dog park. Everyone here is friendly. I am proud to call Foothills Apartments my home.

So far not bad love the location of my apartment. Only been here a few days trying to unpack so still getting familiar with where everything is.

Reply from Foothills

Living here has been a continuously pleasant experience, with very negligible downsides. The community feels small and pleasant, even when one lives in the middle of a city.

Reply from Foothills

Only downside is one or two loud, inconsiderate neighbors. Maintenance is always nice & quick, office is super helpful. The grounds are always clean and I don’t ever have trouble with parking

Reply from Foothills

Its quite and nice out here. They fix wat ever you need to have fix at a timly4 matter. The people that works in the office is very very helpful

Reply from Foothills

So far the experience has been great and our lease advisor, Ms. Ludwig has been very helpful. The apartment looks like it has been kept in pretty good shape.

Reply from Foothills

Knowledgeable and helpful. Anytime I’ve had a question or concerned it was answered or addressed within 24 hours. Nice community and close to the highway and the mall