Foothills

4.5

4.5

I have loved living here! The staff is super friendly and the apartment is great. They have been super helpful in getting a new dishwasher really soon after ours went out and with other maintenance related tasks!
I have in the foothills family and have all the years: very friendly and courteous staff and neighbors are friendly have had no issues all these years
Really enjoy living here. Feel safe out walking! Great recreation activities monthly. Friendly office staff! clean kept grounds! Quick efficient maintenance
Love it here you keep it so clean. There are so many wonderful stores and I can find anything I want quickly and close by. You have a wonderful staff and they are always friendly and helpful. All of you are so helpful and give wonderful advice and tips. You all help make my life complete. 😊🍷 Thank you Larry
All good so far. Took good pictures at move in. Delivered filter promptly when asked. Friendly and helpful staff. Quiet and nice neighbors. Clean and well-kept amenities.
Staying here has been an experience. I love the apartment. I love the apartment community. I also love the fact that Maintanence is always on time to fix a problem. The only negative thing I would have to say about foothills is the parking is ridiculous. Parking spots are being filled by people who are not paying rent. Makes me angry I’m paying all this money for rent and I can’t get a decent parking spot when I get off at work at night.
I really like the location of the apartments, buildings, units, parking lot REALLY need a major renovation/ improvement. Unfortunately the pet policy has changed a lot or the pet owners don't follow the rules.
We love it! It’s so peaceful and nice. Our family is loving and looking forward to living in Foothills. It is just what our family needed at just the right time!
So far everything has been fine but I called and talk to the office staff and I reported that the mini blind on the French door in the living area need to be replaced and also my Celling fans make a roaring sound I think it the switch on the wall .
The application process was easy and the office staff was super friendly and helpful! By far the most professional experience I’ve ever had with an apartment complex