Foothills

So so much better then my old apartment (the links) when we moved in everything was great unlike the links; haha i’m glad that i moved here!
No complaints at all! Spacious and in a great location. Staff is always kind and timely when it comes to responding to questions. I love how pet friendly the complex is.
Excellent staff!! Any issue I have (which is hardly every) they have the right mix of professionalism and friendliness to help ease the day. Makes me feel right at home every time I talk to them. I should talk to them more often!
My husband and I love living Foothills. Everything has been pretty okay since we moved. Great experience and good neighbors. I would definitely recommend to my friends.
Nice and quiet. Spacious apartment. I like the secluded area where the apartments are located.i appreciate the agents availability. I would recommend these apartments to anyone.
I love Foothills. Everyone is super great at the office, and I love my apartment. Highly recommend!! I recently referred a friend and she loves it here as well!
Amazing experience!!!! This is my second year in Foothills Apartment Complex. Helpful staff and very safe area in North Little Rock. Very close to shopping areas.
Live the pool they are always there to answer questions and help out I like the special events we need some new ones I like that I have a safe place to walk even when something goes wrong they are there to help
So far, so good. The complex seems to be kept up pretty well and the staff certainly seems pleasant. The amenities seem nice but with the COVID situation, it's VERY difficult to get the opportuunity to use them. One of the advantages of being in a nice apartment complex such as this is you get the opportunity to meet neighbors and other residents in the pool area or at the gym. That seems to be a little lost rights now.
I like living here at Foothills. It is quiet and safe and many conveniences are nearby. The service people are prompt and actively work to keep the place clean. There isn't much to not like about living here!