very nice and comfortable place to live. The maintenance is fast. Friendly environment for everyone there. very friendly workers and always nice over the phone overall 10/10

I really like the Foothills Apartments they’re very close to shopping and the church they’re very clean and very nice the people here have been very friendly and helpful in every way and Maintenance is great and efficient

i actually love this complex. it’s a huge change for me from moving from chicago to here, it’s been so great and the apartments are super spacious.

I feel like this community has good people and bad people. The apartment I currently live in is above a lady that has children and a large dog. She beats on the ceiling whenever she hears us. She has left nasty notes on our cars telling us we part too close to her BMW. She has left notes on our door telling us we walk too loud. We have never once said anything to this woman. I'd say that aside from her, the community experience is great. But Michelle is terrible.

Love it here, everyone so far has been really nice, and make sure your taking care of. We had a wasp nest on our balcony, and it was gone the very next day.

I have been living here a year now. My experience has been nice. I love the location, and the community is great, however with regards to my actual apartment there has been a few minor appliances that have needed repair or replacing multiple times. The good thing is that each time I made a maintenance request it didn’t take long for the issue to be addressed. I enjoy the spacious property and I enjoy living here.

Haven't been staying here at that long. We honestly just moved in and it has been great. Mandy is an awesome leasing consultant! She answered all my concerns and questions. Without a doubt I know it's going to be a great year living here.

Four positives: 1) Peaceful 2) Good location 3) Good amenities 4) Good community programs One Negative 1) Staff should understand the concerns of the people. They won’t be there for you when you need them. So it’s all business for them.

So far good. Would love an upgrade in amenities with wood floor 😃 over all it’s been great living here. Best thing is the quietness and the amenities that are already provided.

The community is a 4. My apartment is a 2, I'm very disappointed with the move in (was NOT ready for me to move in, still waiting on things to be replaced & repaired). I'm unsure about the decision I made to live here.

foothills community is very friendly and i enjoy living here. the amenities are nice and the pool is clean. also there are alot of stores and restaurants around so there are plenty of things to keel busy. i would highly recommend foothills to my friends.

Love the appartment and my view from the balcony . The staff was excellent with my leasing process. Everyone in my building is very friendly.

If you like to live in over priced apartments with management who doesnt care and where trash blows about, this is the one for you. Spiders and cobwebs line the stairs, AC unit constantly having to be thawed out every single day, and not well taken care of. Hard to get anyone to bother to respond to any issues your having in a timely manner, or at all. And last but not least, knowing you have a young child present and still having hazardous living conditions.

The grounds are nicely maintained and the apartments are nice. I enjoy the gym and the pool. They allow pets which is nice, since it is increasingly more difficult to rent with a large dog

I love where I live and the office staff is very helpful and friendly they are also professional and they also have very nice apartments they keep them up

My experience are good living in foothills apartments I love the environment I love we have a park for the kids and my living room space are everything I love it

Neighbors are great. Maintenance is nice. Zero law enforcement issues. Great place to come home to. Great pet policy as well. Love that I have a fireplace.

Everything has been really great here since moving in about two years ago. The neighborhood really has a small feel to it, but is really close to lots of amenities. Definitely a great place to live.

I think this is a really nice community with helpful staff. The amenities are great and I wish I could enjoy them more. I love That I can Have all of my pets here. I’ve never heard of a place so accommodating to animal lovers, it has been the perfect fit for me.

I moved in two weeks ago and I could not be happier!! Everyone in the offices was so helpful and made my move-in completely painless and absolutely easy! I cannot wait to see what this new home will bring into my life!

My apartment community is nice and quiet. Outside of smokers need a proper place to handle their business w/o infringing others to their second hand smoke, things are ok.

Kim really cares about the residents. If you feel like you are not being heard via the app or via email go to a neighborhood watch meeting and watch how much she really does care.

I've loved my time spent here. during my entire lease, I didn't have any major issues outside of finding a parking space in front of my building, but it comes with the territory. Neighbors and staff are extremely nice. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great apartment community.

I’m very pleased with the friendliness of the management staff and the amenities this community has to offer. My apartment is great. I love the location.

I really enjoy living here and how nice people have been. I’ve lived here about 8 months. Parking has been better. The maintenance team is awesome and quick to respond!