Foothills

4.5

4.5

Valeria
Everyone has been extremely helpful and has made this process smooth. The community is very nice and I have enjoyed my time here so far. I’m happy I chose foothills.
Maurice B.
Outstanding balance & Services and fin as well as memory,! Love the challenge of the game as well as images. Enjoying the action and my memory
Brittany
I have lived here for a little over 2 years and I love the location. Quiet and close to a lot of things. The apartments are nice and spacious.
Jason
I still love living here! The staff does a great job of taking care of their residents! I would definitely recommend living here, it’s wonderful!
Hailey
I love Foothills! Everyone is so nice here and they really make it feel like home. I appreciate all of the staff and the events that they put on!
Andrea
Just moved in yesterday and so far the community has been great! Neighbors are really friendly. Community is very clean and well kept! Definitely love being here already!
Judy
I moved here in 2012. For the most part, I’ve met many wonderful, kind people. From the Office Staff to my neighbors. Sometimes things didn’t go my way, I guess that’s where patients comes in. Thank you Foothills for providing me with a roof over my head.
Shelby
Moved back into Foothills this month and the staff was so helpful. They go above and beyond to make the moving in process easy. So happy to be back!
Debra
I absolutely love living here. Foothills is a quiet, beautiful apartment community with great staff from office/leasing to maintenance! I refer people to Foothills because of my personal experience of living here for a few years now. Everyone goes above & beyond to make our community more than an apartment complex, it's HOME!
Donna
I was uptight about moving into an apartment complex after so long, but Foothills is beautiful, staff is A+, and I feel safe. It is hard to meet people though; hopefully when the weather warms up that will change. Great place to live !