Foothills

I love it here! I have no complaints! It’s quiet most of the time, maintenance man comes either the same day or same week to complete a request. My stay here has really been pleasant
I love the community. Very quiet & friendly. The only reason I didn’t give the full 5 stars is because months ago my countertops were changed and the workers stained my carpet in the living in dining area really bad. I spoke with someone in the office about it twice and also emailed and still no call back or response after I was told I would be contacted. :(
I have officially been here for over a year and I still love it just as much as I did on day one! My neighbors are so sweet and friendly. The staff is always so helpful and kind!
Foothills Apartments is a great place to live. You have easy access to everything you need (The Mall, Wal-Mart, Target, Kroger, etc.). Customer service is great as well.
My residence experience has been great. There has been no problems, has been really quiet and no noisy neighbors. Maintenance has came and taken care of any problems i might’ve had. So far so good.
Apart from the great people that work here are my great neighbors. They are respectful, helpful, caring, and a joy to be around! I love my neighbors!
I love my apartment It is safe and cozy here, and easy access to anything you would like! The staff are super friendly and they are kind to your animals too. This is a great place to live!
I have loved living vat the foothills apartments it's quiet and they staff here is amazing very professional and helpful plus they are very friendly.
The foothill community is friendly. I enjoy seeing children on bikes, people walking pets and neighbors on their patio taking in the view. This community is calm and one that can be relaxing to any individual.
Lovely place, good neighbors and great neighborhood which is close to everywhere you may want to go. Respectful staff and excellent maintenance.