Foothills

4.5

4.5

Aujanaye C.
24 minutes ago
Experience all around is good, Maintenance is kinda slow when it comes around to fixing some problems but others than that. Everything is great.

Kimberly
about 9 hours ago
Good place to live, quiet and safe. Good location, maintenance people are always friendly and helpful and efficient. This review should not have a minimum characters used

Cassandra
about 22 hours ago
I love it here at Foothills! I love the staff and the community activities that we do, and I feel very appreciated because I am known by name. I have loved living here for the past 5 years, and I will stay!

Sandra
Excellent. Thank you for great service. Very friendly staff. The grounds are kept in good condition at all times. A geat community to live in for senior. Pet friendly.

Charlotte
I enjoy living here at Foothills because of the location in the community. The apartments are very nice size. Also, the staff seems to be very very nice

Kelvin
I have been staying in the foothills apt for over 2yrs. I have enjoyed staying here it is very quiet and peaceful. I really like the access we have to the workout area and the space we have to walk and exercise around the complex.

Lesley
My apartment community is quiet and to themselves. May see a neighbor “in passing” as we are going about our daily life activities or if they choose to attend a “apartment life” activity that has been hosted by the Leasing Office.

Brianna I.
Very peaceful living at Foothills apartments. The staff is great and plans community activities for the residents to do. Accessible to a lot of stores and restaurants.

Vidia
I'm sick of smelling dog poop when I come outside. I see alot of residents walking their dogs without poop bags. Lazy residents throwing trash beside the dumpster instead of in the dumpster.

Savannah
Decent housing, great maintenance and staff. Fire alarms set of super easily, dated appliances and air conditioning/heating unit in my particular apartment. Great communication, super responsive and proactive staff