Foothills

4.5

4.5

I love it here! Its perfect for my family and me! My favorite rooms are the master bathroom which I've made my pray room and the living room, the layout and the way we have set it up, is beautiful! Its definitely been and is blessing!
The office staff was very professional and helpful with the whole move in process. They made sure that I had all the information I needed! My first night in the apartment I noticed it was very quiet and peaceful!
Moved into my apartment, everything was great, it was really cleaned and the front office people are extremely nice. The only thing was my toilet was running and maintenance came very quickly and swiftly to fix it.
Everyone has been so helpful and friendly with our move in process. Seems like it’s going to be a great place to live. We are both excited about our move.
I have loved living here at foothills apartments I really love my apartment and the staff here and they are very helpful and they help me in anyway they can
This is a great community. I am going on my third lease at this complex. The management and maintenance staff are outstanding! Very responsive to requests
As I embark upon "yr 3" w/Foothills, my resident experience is great! I love the "quietness" of my "new community neighbors" (so far) and am blessed to have an "understanding & welcoming" leasing staff when "issues arise" for me. Thanks Foothills Staff...you guys are AWESOME!! 🙋🏾‍♀️👍🏾👍👍🏻
This is my second time as a renter at Foothills apartments. I have enjoyed living at Foothills both times and I have met some wonderful neighbors. The office staff and maintenance staff is always friendly.
My husband and I have almost lived here a year in February 2021. We enjoy living here minus the trains that can be loud sometimes . But we enjoy our location the most . It’s nice to be close to a lot of things and places .
It’s a beautiful place but the apartments need renovations! The staff can be okay! There are a few who aren’t friendly or helpful! But it’s in a nice neighborhood!