I moved in two weeks ago and I could not be happier!! Everyone in the offices was so helpful and made my move-in completely painless and absolutely easy! I cannot wait to see what this new home will bring into my life!

My apartment community is nice and quiet. Outside of smokers need a proper place to handle their business w/o infringing others to their second hand smoke, things are ok.

Kim really cares about the residents. If you feel like you are not being heard via the app or via email go to a neighborhood watch meeting and watch how much she really does care.

I've loved my time spent here. during my entire lease, I didn't have any major issues outside of finding a parking space in front of my building, but it comes with the territory. Neighbors and staff are extremely nice. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great apartment community.

I’m very pleased with the friendliness of the management staff and the amenities this community has to offer. My apartment is great. I love the location.

I really enjoy living here and how nice people have been. I’ve lived here about 8 months. Parking has been better. The maintenance team is awesome and quick to respond!

Feel very at home here. Feel safe when outside! Very friendly neighbors and staff. I enjoy the community parties and get togethers. The grounds are well taken care of and clean.

I have no complaints. My son and I love how peaceful it is. He loves the pool. Maintenance staff is good with fixing issues and the managers are really good. I won’t be moving no time soon.

It is not a bad place to live but there is many things this place can improve. For example, you can not know what apartment number is in where. For example, 311 . it is in the third building but what floor or which enterence of the building 3. Management should put the apartment numbers at the enterence of the each building. another thing I did not like about this apartment complex is there is too many speed bump on the street and there is some dumb stop signs. It is so annoying. The materials used in the bouldng is cheap.Good thing is the location of this apartment complex.

We love our new apartments! The neighborhood is quiet yet close to everything. There are a few things we wish we had: cabinets in the bathroom and our master bedroom closet door will hit the master bedroom door.

We had some issues in the beginning because they put us in a handicapp apartment and neither my husband nor myself are wheelchair bound. Once this was discovered, they moved us to a regular apartment like the model we had seen and all was well. We have been here for 2 months now and we LOVE it here! The neighbors are friendly, the staff is friendly and they have events where you can meet your neighbors. If something goes wrong, maintenance is there very soon to fix it. The location is to die for! Restaurants, malls, dentist, doctors, hospital, etc. They are all very close by. I would recommend these apartments to anyone looking for a place to live.

Amazing staff and area to live! Growing up outside of NLR (Lonoke/Furlow), my friends and I would always come to this area for the weekend to hang out. Now, there is even more to do in NLR and it has become one of the fastest growing places to live in central AR!

Foothills is an amazing apartment complex. Residents are respectful and helpful for everyone. There are a lot community activities and programs

I just moved in a week ago and have had such a pleasant experience with everyone I have encountered thus far! The actual application process was easy and laid out, as well as an organized move in day. Thank you!

Overall good experience. Neighbors upstairs make a lot of noise...mainly sounds of running and dropping things. Apartments are not very good a sound blocking. Other than that, pretty happy

I love it here! The staff is so helpful and I was able to move in within a day of being approved! The neighborhood is nice and quiet and I enjoyed getting to know my neighbors at the luau party.

I have been very happy with my apartment and little community here! Everyone here is friendly and watch out for one another! I've made some wonderful friends in my community! Have great access to any restaurant you could possibly want!

So far I have had excellent experience. During my initial application process every one was helpful and knowledgeable. During my move in every one was helpful. I have had no issues at all. My neighbors have been pleasant. I've seen a lot of move ins and out.

I have been living here 6 months and found it a great experience to live in North Little rock. The people are friendly, I'm from Houston so I'm use to people being rude but not here

I like it here for the most part. Great location, and there’s always lots to do around here. There are not enough parking spaces by each building on phase 3, especially if you get home late. There have been days that I had to park 2 or 3 buildings down. The utilities could be newer. Facilities are quick and get their work done well.

My experience has been amazing here. Can’t complain at all. Moved here when my daughter was 6 months now she is 1. She took her first steps here at foothills

I have lived here for 18 months and I love it. Spacious floor plan, awesome staff and well kept grounds! Signed another lease. We love the pool and all of the get togethers at the clubhouse.

Overall good community, not enough parking at all, air goes out a lot but maintenance is quick to respond, a lot of noise disturbances outside after 11 or later sometimes and the neighbors can be uncourteous and loud till the wee hours of the morning, but the apartment itself is great for the price, excellent location, and staff is super awesome, love the two pools and fitness rooms. Wish we had a courtesy officer along with more parking. All in all 3 stars as I love the place very much, but the ac going out, the constant noise disturbances, and limited parking kinda even it out to a mediocre rating.

I have been living in my new apartment at foothills for one week now and I have never felt more at home. I enjoy coming home everyday to this beautiful apartment. I enjoy using the amenities (especially the pool) and I dont feel out of place. The location puts me in the middle of both my jobs so its absolutely perfect for me. I get to relax so much more now. Also the view is breathtaking. I honestly feel like I am on vacation.

Very nice apartment. Love the pool for my kids. Good school district and close to shopping, food, parks, etc. We just moved in but looking forward to our time here.