So far the experience has been great and our lease advisor, Ms. Ludwig has been very helpful. The apartment looks like it has been kept in pretty good shape.

Reply from Foothills

Knowledgeable and helpful. Anytime I’ve had a question or concerned it was answered or addressed within 24 hours. Nice community and close to the highway and the mall

We live in these apartments for a year. We did not have any problem until now. Nice apartments, nice service, nice location and friendly people.

I moved here in December 2018. So far, everything is going well. The office staff is awesome. My neighbors are very kind and noise is not an issue. I haven't tried out any of the amenities yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

The apartment is amazing. Great for skinny dipping in the pool after it opens. Also a great place to raise a family. Alot of tenants smoke marijuana it's a very peaceful place to live

Nice place to live. The staff is friendly and the tenants pick up there dog poop. The pool is warm and the drinks are cold. Anyone wanting to start a family should check foothills out.

Foothills apartments are amazing. The staff is friendly and the pool is warm. I would highly recommend foothills apartments to my friends.

We love it here it’s quiet and it’s pretty and really close to everything without knowing it. We have such a great time here. And apartment is so cute!

My experience here thus far has been great. The staff is very polite and really made me and my wife feel welcome. The community seems very quiet and clean.

I moved in November 2018 and so far my resident experience is SUPER! I'd been working with Mandy (Leasing Agent; who is FABULOUS...by the way) for over a year prior to move-in and things are working out GREAT! My community area is very quiet and peaceful! :)

We love the dog park, the workout area, and our patio! The high ceilings were just about a selling point for us, because they make the place feel more like a home/house!

Vary nice apartment and avry body in office so helpful and nice the it quite place and clean . The mall is about 5minutes away and target all so .

So far so good lol. We’ve been here for almost 6 months, and the people at the front office and the maintenance staff have been very helpful. Friendly service,

Love the location and the staff, but hate the new SPEED BUMPS! SPEED BUMPS! SPEED BUMPS! SPEED BUMPS! SPEED BUMPS! SPEED BUMPS! SPEED BUMPS! SPEED BUMPS!

Great and quiet place to live. Right in the middle of the city but yet secluded for privacy. Nice upkeep with the maintenance as well l have say this is a 5 star apartment

I have been here a month and so far I’m loving it! Parking has been an issue a couple of times. It is nice and quiet :) I also have a very friendly neighbor across from me

I love foothills apartments! The staff here is great and the apartments are so nice, clean, and new! I am so glad my roommate and I chose this as our home!

Love the environment and the restaurants and the fact that there is so much to do nearby. neighborhood is friendly and very respectful. amazing prices

I absolutely love the area and that there is so much around. the neighborhood is quiet and privacy is respected by both staff and residents. Great price

Great response time when applying at the apartment. The buildings outside look good but the inside looks great! Would recommend any of my friends to live here.

Been a resident for 5 days. The wonderful staff made the process very easy and enjoyable to become a resident. Currently loving my space, the staff, and my neighbors.

I love it here at Foothills Apartments. The staff is always super friendly and professional. The groundskeepers are timely and make sure they get the job done. I couldn’t have picked a better place to call home.

It’s been pretty amazing since we moved here 6 months ago. The staff is wonderful, every time we have a problem maintenance comes pretty fast

missed community meeting Wed night. I hear general consensus was if you could improve your apartment; new appliances. That would be nice, but not at expense of extra on rent. Has anything ever been mentioned to Owners about a discount on rent for seniors 70 + years. That would be nice for fixed income people

Love living here. It's a safe environment. Dog friendly. The apartment community is friendly and they are always holding cool events (food trucks!) for residents.