Been a resident for 5 days. The wonderful staff made the process very easy and enjoyable to become a resident. Currently loving my space, the staff, and my neighbors.

I love it here at Foothills Apartments. The staff is always super friendly and professional. The groundskeepers are timely and make sure they get the job done. I couldn’t have picked a better place to call home.

It’s been pretty amazing since we moved here 6 months ago. The staff is wonderful, every time we have a problem maintenance comes pretty fast

Love living here. It's a safe environment. Dog friendly. The apartment community is friendly and they are always holding cool events (food trucks!) for residents.

A WONDERFUL PLACE TO LIVE. NICE POOLS AND CLUB HOUSE! VERY WELL MAINTAINED AS WELL. ONLY WISH THERE WAS A CURFEW LISTED FOR NOISE AFTER 10 P.M..

I love the apartment and the office people however parking is a major issue that would be helpful to find a solution to soon. People do not abide by the parking and have guest take up all spaces therefore leaving tenants without a place to park.

I will be renewing me lease I enjoy my living experience at Foothills. It's a very nice and quiet neighborhood and extremely close to the mall and local stores.

Quiet area, everyone keeps to them selves. No complaints as of now. I would like to recommend new windows or flooring because it gets so cold in the winter and hot in the summer which is causing a high electric bill monthly. Other than that everything else is good.

I like the apartment location and definately love to see a renovation to the buildings, apartments, gym, parking lot and the pet policy.....

This is my second time living here. Coming back to the same complex says a lot about how much I loved living here before!! And the same comfortable, cozy, safe feeling exist.

I would give the complex a good rating. I have been satisfied with my time here, for the most part. The grounds are kept neat and clean. We could use some outside searing areas throughout the property.

Things have been pretty good so far. There haven't really been many issues to complain about, save for various small issues with the bathroom.

For the price,this place is awesome. It is spacious and comfortable. The neighborhood is safe and well kept. I live in the older apartments and they seem to be in pretty good contidition. The staff are always helpful and friendly.

It's been a great experience so far! I look forward to spending my time here and calling this place home while I can. It is quiet, the people in the office are always pleasant, and the location of the complex is very convenient as far as shopping for work, and even a quick bite to eat on the way home.

The community is great but I have noticed a decline in the upkeep of the property. Maintenance and the grounds keeping both were much better when I first moved here. There seems to be a decline in the property value. There needs to be some upgrades made to all units as well as the overall appearance if you want to compete with other apartment home communities in the area, such as Fountaine Bleau and the newest being built behind Phase 3.

I love living at foothills. The property is kept neat, they are quick for any repairs, the management is friendly and keeps up with the property.

I love my apt. Nice area, clean property. Very friendly staff. My only complaint would be parking. The parking lots are very crowded and was hard to unload while moving in due to parking so far from my apt.

Good place to live. We’ve got good neighbors and like the closeness to going everywhere that we need to get to. Convenient for your drive. Don’t have to do yard work, either!!!!

So far, so good. Great even. Can't complain. Definitely better than our previous apts. No noisy neighbors, no problems with air conditioning or heat, good maintenance (fixed the shower and stove very fast), and most importantly no infestation of any kind (that's a first). Really digging the area too.

Best apartment experience I ever encountered!! I would recommend them to anybody looking for a nice spacious apartment! Staff is awesome and it is very convenient to everything!!!

I love my apartment here at foothills it's quiet and everyone that works at the property is very nice and they take care of there apartments

I love these apartments!!! The staff is so nice and ready to help with any questions I have. Nice and quiet place to call home. My son loves the pools and I love the exercise rooms so convenient. I’m so glad I made the decision to move here.

My experience here at Foothills has been great! The leasing staff is always so friendly and responsive. Maintenance is always quick and efficient. Love the high ceilings and crown molding.

I absolutely love staying at foothills. The complex is very quiet and nicely kept. My neighbors are so friendly and the office staff are so wonderful! They always solve any issues I might have very quickly and effectively! This is a great place to live!

Great community to live in, yet there’s always room for improvement. I’ve been here for four years, and never had any major problems. I do wish that the water, trash and sewer was free because the rent rises every year at lease renewal time, and renters insurance is mandatory. Therefore, it’s a financial struggle for my family each month.