Lived in this complex for over two years and have not had one bad experience. Wonderful amenities and a great staff make living here a very easy thing to do.

I have been a resident for three years and have enjoyed care free living in the community for all of the years. I have enjoyed meeting and becoming friends with quite a few of the residents here. I love living at forest place!

We've enjoyed living here. It's quiet and generally pretty clean in the common areas. Maintenance is pretty responsive for the most part. My only complaint currently is that some residents are not picking up their dog poop, even in the brand new dog park. I wish that were enforced better. I also wish the windows had better insulation because when it gets cold it's hard to keep the apartment bedrooms as warm as we would like. Overall, however, we are happy living here.

Quiet and comfortable. Great office staff and maintenance is helpful. I enjoy raising my sons in this area. It’s close to the interstate, schools, hospitals and shopping.

My experience living here has been AMAZING!! Truly the BEST place to live in Little Rock! Love the entire staff too!!! From the Office staff to the dedicated maintenance team, they’re the best!

I have thoroughly enjoyed my two years as a resident here. The staff is always responsive, mantinence is spot on and fast. The neighborhood is convenient to school and work, great shopping and eateries. The pool and dog park are huge perks, too.

Good place great place cool place safe place friendly place dog place one hundred forty character place nice place pool place forest place .

I’ve been a resident since July 2018. It is very quiet here. Everyone is so nice, caring, hospitable, and friendly. It is a pet-friendly community. I have enjoyed my time living here so far.

Lisa was exceptional in showing me the unit. She was extremely helpful. Everyone in the office was able to answer my questions promptly. Thank you.

Reply from Forest Place

It’s beeb good! I have no complaints about how it’s going. Good friendly staff, and neighbors. It’s mostly quiet and peascefule throughout the day.

The ladies who run this place are always on top of everything. Whenever there is a maintenance problem (which doesn't happen often), it is always addressed quickly and is completed correctly the first time. The property is clean and the community is full of wonderful people.

I enjoy the quiet laid back atmosphere. The office staff is great to work with and very friendly. Maintenance has always been reliable and quick.

I’ve been a resident here for about 14 months. It’s an amazing environment to live in. The other residents are so kind and a pleasure to share this community with. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this property. Highly recommend to anyone.

Quiet, affordable, friendly, beautiful community. Everyone is very friendly. The cost of living is also a great deal. The staff members are very helpful.

Everything here is lovely! I really enjoy how quiet things tend to be here. I also love the green spaces, trees, and flowers around all the paths! The staff are helpful and caring. The gym equipment seems to be pretty good quality!

Overall I love living here. It's safe and well-priced, and lots of nice people live here. I'm definitely looking forward to the Bark Park fr my dog!

Nice community, helping management staff. We like the neighborhood. This apartment complex is located equidistant from downtown and has good schools around it. Thanks you.

Been here since May 2018 so far so good. Very quiet neighborhood animal friendly and helpful staff. Meet new people almost every week most are pretty friendly!

I love the location of this place because it is close to work and food places. The residents are so nice and social! It is a pet friendly environment, especially dog lovers

I just moved in but I am pleased with everything. Staff has been great. It’s very quite. I would rate ForestPlace Apartments at 100%. And building a bark park, how awesome is that.

Love the location and happy with my unit and amenities. There’s always a few things that could be better, but overall I’m happy living here and would choose to live here again.

I ve called Forest Place Apts home for three years and have been very happy here. OfficeStaff, maintenance staff and neighbors are easily called family.

I love living at Forest Place apartments! Great community, super relaxed, and the pool is awesome! Living in a secured access building also makes me feel super safe.

The office staff is great and the community is quiet and friendly so far. I like having on site laundry facilities as well as a connection if I need it.

I love the location, convenient to Heights & Hillcrest. Underground, secure parking is a big factor, and service requests are promptly answered. Most residents are friendly, none are intrusive. I like the quiet building. Pool is wonderful.