When moving, we were really looking for a pet friendly, quiet neighborhood and we found it! We also love our modern, open floorplan. So far it has been great here!

Reply from Forest Place

We like to live at Forest Place Apartments. We are here for more than 7 years now. Forest place has very helping staff and great maintenance team.

My apartment community is great, neighbors are very friendly and a great place to decide to live. It has an amazing place to BBQ with friends and family.

Reply from Forest Place

Very good and could have some amenities such as playground for kids and a business center. Good maintenance staff and can have a handyman ( for additional pay) if needed.

Reply from Forest Place

I think this is a great community, and I like the size of our apartment. We do have a problem that the apartment could use more ventilation.

Reply from Forest Place

I've loved living at Forest Place. Everyone I meet in the halls or the parking lot is super sweet. Everyone with a pupper does a great job of keeping them on leashes. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The apartment is low maintenance.

Reply from Forest Place

Lovely place to live. I am very fortunate to have good neighbors. The office staff is friendly and caring. The maintenance staff is quick to fix any issues. The grounds are kept clean. My space is very comfortable and feels like home.

Reply from Forest Place

I love living at Forest Place so much! It's in a great neighbourhood and location, and I love how quiet it stays. I also love how safe and secure the community feels, too. ❤️

Reply from Forest Place

This complex is located in a one of the two historical neighborhoods of Little Rock. Beautiful view, nice tree, nice houses, nice neighbor. Staff is very friendly and helpful. There aren't unusual to meet the neighbors who have been living here for 10-30 years. This is simply a good sign.

Reply from Forest Place

I really appreciate the kind and professional treatment I have received from management. The grounds are so beautiful and I have been using the gym and the swimming pool every day.

Reply from Forest Place

Forrest Place is a great place to move! and I look forward to what’s to come going forward. Everyone is so friendly and nice...They even have a dog park!

Reply from Forest Place

We are pretty happy living here. We love the location and the staff does most things well. The one complaint we have right now is that the someone has locked the temperature of the workout room so that it cannot be adjusted, and it is often too hot for a workout room. Industry standard for a workout room with cardio equipment is no more than 68 degrees.

Reply from Forest Place

Employees are attentive and professional. The neighborhood is safe. The pool is SPECTACULARLY maintained. Repair requests are tended to in a very timely manner. The grounds are well maintained too.

Reply from Forest Place

My family and I love it here. The staff has been helpful, friendly, and fast at addressing my questions. Everyone we have met has been friendly. The apartments are very well kept both inside and out. I know this sounds like a fake review, but honestly it has been great to live here.

Reply from Forest Place

I haven't been here a full month yet, but the Management is delightful and maintenance fixed my issues and a timely manner. It's very peaceful here and I'm very happy so far, the neighbors that I have encountered thus far are really friendly.

Reply from Forest Place

I have a great apartment I enjoy very much. In my estimation, Forest Place is the best choice for the money, location and security. Important factors to me.

Reply from Forest Place

We were happy to find a place with a great location (walking distance to shopping, restaurants, etc), that also has a community workout center and controlled access. We also like that the complex hosts socials so we are able to meet new people

Reply from Forest Place

I have been living here for a short time. But I have enjoyed the surroundings, the locality. The people are really open and helpful and the community is beautiful and well-maintained as well.

Reply from Forest Place

It was very pleasant, easy, and smooth. They made us feel welcome. We had every question answered before we moved in. Since we have moved in I can feel the community atmosphere.

Reply from Forest Place

The environment is terrific in forest place apartment and the stuff is kind and want to help anytime.The only problem I thought is no place to play for my sons.

Reply from Forest Place

So far wonderful experience. Everyone is very friendly. Apartment is nice, quiet and spacious. Maintenance people are on top of fixing if needed.

Reply from Forest Place

This is a great community. It is neat, quiet, and safe ! Big dogs are welcome. People are super friendly. Lots of people of all ages and kids that my kids could play with. Located right down the street from Forest Park Elementary.

Reply from Forest Place

Love the location, the quiet environment that we have here. The pool area is wonderful and the covered parking is a added bonus. I would have moved here sooner.

Reply from Forest Place

The staff is kind and quick to assist with problems - neighbors are usually quiet and very respectful of each other. I often run into people that I've never met before who are courteous and nice despite us being strangers. It's a good community, I like living here.

Reply from Forest Place

It feels like living at home. Quiet and nice surrounding. Apartment is awesome and spacious. Large windows in the rooms helps the sunlight to enter the room and great balcony for gardening.