Forest Place

4.5

4.5

Caitlin
It is a very nice community to live in and no neighbor issues or anything of the sort. The amenities such as the pool and gym are a great inclusion to the property.

Arlene
The management and other staff are absolutely great, here at Forest Place, they are there when needed for any repair or assistance which you may require . Most everything we need is conveniently located within a few blocks and if necessary just a few of blocks walk of this location. Our neighbors are friendly and willing to help if they are able to do so. There are groups that meet during the good weather at the convenient gazebo located near the pool. So I am happy now and hopefully for a long time to come Arlene

Laura
This complex is quiet at all times and kept clean. I can’t say enough about the quick maintenance response. There could be more refurbishment to common area carpeting and window washing, but the inside of my place is lovely and the staff keeps us happy. They are kind and responsive

Maria Crismina
It is nice and quiet here. Near hospitals, a grocery store and others. Neighborhood is calm and people here are kind. Good communication with apartment staffs (maintenance included)

Jeannette
Entering my 4th year of living here and I still love living in FP. Great community, love our neighbors, we have cookouts, game nights and other get togethers. The community consists of a lot of older people who aren’t able to climb the stairs to the clubhouse on the second floor. That’s the only minus point imo.

Verlisa
My husband and I are really enjoying our time here so far. It's peaceful and close to my work. We are still very new and hoping to enjoy some of the festivities coming soon.

Hector
I like it here. A place where i know my kid is safe to play outside. Friendly neighbors is definitely a plus. I love the trees, the pool, the gym, the game room.

Ma Lourdes
We were looking for an apartment that was conducive for kids. A place where my son can play and roam freely without ne being worried about his safety. And we found Forest Place!

Terry
The property is becoming more and more unsightly both interior and exterior. Our hallway carpet remains stained and smelly with dog urine. The rules continue to be broken per the lease. This is not the Forest Place I moved into in 2016 and I am disappointed to say the least. I want to live here the rest of my life but I will explore other options. On the other hand, I love my spacious classic apartment and the garage parking. I am glad we now have a courtesy officer. I plan on sharing my thoughts with upper management and perhaps the representative of the owners. Thank you.

Jennifer
The office staff at Forest Place along with the maintenance team are so friendly and accommodating. Many residents have lived here for several years!