We are new to Little Rock, and Forest Place made the move-in process easy. We were able to get in right away and get settled. The apartments are close to so many great restaurants and other amenities. So far, so good!

This is a very nice complex to live in, they have a pool, and also a nice barbecue area. I have had little to no complaints about the place.

So far so good, everyone is friendly and the location is great!!! My son and I loved the pool and the workout room is really cool. Looking forward to the year!!

Seems like a really great place. The location is close to lots of good food, great trails, and convenient stores. I am a fan of the apartment overall.

Reply from Forest Place

Awesome neighbors and everyone is friendly with a warm greeting. The move is has gone flawless, except for one minor snag with AT&T rerunning a fiber optic line. Management is great and really on the job to make sure we have everything we need.

Just moved in, but everyone has been awesome and so helpful in the process. Made it a lot less stressful. Hopefully I can get to know the community more but everyone seems kind.

Reply from Forest Place

I have received courteous service from maintenance staff. Also, management staff has been friendly. The grounds and laundry are kept in good condition. My favorite feature is the underground, secure parking. The pool area is beautiful. My apartment is very comfortable and has a nice balcony. There is no loud noise in the halls, and residents that I meet are polite and observe the rules. Great location in central Little Rock.

Reply from Forest Place

So far I really love my apartment and the residents are very friendly. I look forward to many happy years here! Management has already followed up with me about an issue so they seem very responsive.

Reply from Forest Place

Forest is a nice quiet place to live. The staff is extremely nice and helpful and the grounds are also well maintained. It is close to the many stores and eating establishments I patronize.

Reply from Forest Place

The process what faily easy and my service was excellent. I am disappointed however at the state of the apartment when I arrived. Issues previously noted before move in had not been fixed.

Reply from Forest Place

I’ve only been here 3 days. There are a few maintenance items I need taken care of by staff, I love it so far. Love the neighborhood & the quiet.

Reply from Forest Place

I feel very safe and content with Forest Place. I've never run into anyone who was unpleasant. The location in LR is awesome! I also love the trees, the sidewalks, the pool area, and the office staff.

Reply from Forest Place

We like Forest Place Apartment. The staff is very good and always ready to help. The neighborhood is good and safe to live. There are good schools around it.

Reply from Forest Place

It is a very quiet and friendly community with all the required amenities near by. Since it is a closed community the safety features are very high!!!

Reply from Forest Place

4 years and a great experience with my family. Close to shopping, great area and school. The perfect place for us ! In summer we love the swimming pool

Reply from Forest Place

So far so good. Love the quietness. Love being closer to everything including my job. Love the nice neighbors and staff. Just love it period.

Reply from Forest Place

The apartments are spacious and nice and the facilities available include a pool and a workout room. Parking is easy too. The neighbors are friendly

Reply from Forest Place

It has been great. I cannot complain about anything. The staff is amazing and prompt at any requests and my neighbors are the best. The moving was smooth.

Reply from Forest Place

My apartment community is great. It’s peaceful, quiet, convenient location to my job, grocery store, mall, eateries, and more. I am so thankful for the beautiful people in the community, the staff, and maintenance as well. This community is one of the best places I have ever resided.

Reply from Forest Place

Great place, dog friendly and clean. Everything is located nearby and close to where I go to work at, would recommend to friends and family.

Reply from Forest Place

Great place to live, quiet and in a very good central location. I've lived here for 4 years. Maintenance is good, anytime there is an issues repairs are done in a timely manner.

Reply from Forest Place

Love it here. Seriously. Best place in the Little Rock Area to live. You are like 10 Minutes from anything in little rock. And the apartments are pretty awesome too.

Reply from Forest Place

So far the community seems really nice. The ppl I've run into have been nice. One man even stopped to help me get some of my stuff to down the stairs to my apartment. Another woman who is much older than me offered to help. It's always so quiet and peaceful here.

Reply from Forest Place

I really like living here a lot. It is in a great location close to many services, shops, and main roads. The grounds are beautiful, well kept, scenic, and quiet.

Reply from Forest Place

So far things have been great. Everyone I’ve dealt with have been extremely helpful and quick to help resolve any issues that have come up. I’m excited.