This placd is wonderful. I have had the time of my life meeting new people and meeting new residents. The apartments is very nice and quirt just like I like it.

Reply from Forest Place

I enjoy living here. It’s quiet, peaceful, and everyone is so kind, nice, and hospitable. Any issues that I’ve experienced were handled promptly, professionally, and with timeliness. I’ve been here 7 months and look forward to residing here even longer! You ROCK Forest Place Staff!!!!!

Reply from Forest Place

Moving in and getting everything established was simple. The staff have been friendly and have had no reason to complain. The location is very convenient.

Reply from Forest Place

I've been a resident for over 3 years. I like how quiet my building is.My neighbors are good working people or retirees; no partying, no yelling, or slamming doors. The premises are kept clean and tidy. Maintenance is quick to respond to any issues and are very nice. My apartment is comfortable, spacious enough for my needs and feels like a home should.

Reply from Forest Place

Very nice and quiet. Great staff. Secured building, underground reserved parking. Great neighbors. Saltwater pool and gym. Been here for over 7 years.

Reply from Forest Place

Neighbors are okay. Too bad the office no longer plans regular get togethers. The community use to be closer. I like the introduction of the dog park even though I'm a cat mom. It's great to live in a critter-friendly community.

Reply from Forest Place

Good Staff and nice community. Will like to see a kids park or play area for kids to play. The apartment location is very good. We like it here. Thank you Forest Place.

Reply from Forest Place

Nice and laid-back apartment complex, shame about the removal of decorative stuff along the hallways. Guess we got no choice when it does come to safety.

Reply from Forest Place

Brittany worked really hard for me on an issue that was very important to me. She went way above her responsibility and resolved the matter. Thank you Brittany!

Reply from Forest Place

We haven’t moved in yet, but the office staff has been extremely kind, attentive so far. We are looking forward to working with them and enjoying our apartment.

Reply from Forest Place

The community is wonderful and very safe. The staff are great, kind, and quick to act on maintenance requests.The area is quiet and clean. Overall a great place to live.

Reply from Forest Place

Lived in this complex for over two years and have not had one bad experience. Wonderful amenities and a great staff make living here a very easy thing to do.

Reply from Forest Place

I have been a resident for three years and have enjoyed care free living in the community for all of the years. I have enjoyed meeting and becoming friends with quite a few of the residents here. I love living at forest place!

Quiet and comfortable. Great office staff and maintenance is helpful. I enjoy raising my sons in this area. It’s close to the interstate, schools, hospitals and shopping.

My experience living here has been AMAZING!! Truly the BEST place to live in Little Rock! Love the entire staff too!!! From the Office staff to the dedicated maintenance team, they’re the best!

I have thoroughly enjoyed my two years as a resident here. The staff is always responsive, mantinence is spot on and fast. The neighborhood is convenient to school and work, great shopping and eateries. The pool and dog park are huge perks, too.

Good place great place cool place safe place friendly place dog place one hundred forty character place nice place pool place forest place .

I’ve been a resident since July 2018. It is very quiet here. Everyone is so nice, caring, hospitable, and friendly. It is a pet-friendly community. I have enjoyed my time living here so far.

Lisa was exceptional in showing me the unit. She was extremely helpful. Everyone in the office was able to answer my questions promptly. Thank you.

Reply from Forest Place

It’s beeb good! I have no complaints about how it’s going. Good friendly staff, and neighbors. It’s mostly quiet and peascefule throughout the day.

The ladies who run this place are always on top of everything. Whenever there is a maintenance problem (which doesn't happen often), it is always addressed quickly and is completed correctly the first time. The property is clean and the community is full of wonderful people.

I enjoy the quiet laid back atmosphere. The office staff is great to work with and very friendly. Maintenance has always been reliable and quick.

I’ve been a resident here for about 14 months. It’s an amazing environment to live in. The other residents are so kind and a pleasure to share this community with. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this property. Highly recommend to anyone.

Quiet, affordable, friendly, beautiful community. Everyone is very friendly. The cost of living is also a great deal. The staff members are very helpful.

Everything here is lovely! I really enjoy how quiet things tend to be here. I also love the green spaces, trees, and flowers around all the paths! The staff are helpful and caring. The gym equipment seems to be pretty good quality!