Forest Place

4.5

4.5

Mary
I love living at Forest Place! I've met so many people, a lot of people through their dogs! This is the first time in my life that I've been without a dog, so it's comforting to have dogs on the premises! Amenities abound here on the grounds. Couldn't be better!
Kayton
The neighbors here seem to look out for one another. Everyone is friendly, outside, at the gym, etc... it’s nice to feel some security in this unsafe world.
Grant
Great living experience! I have enjoyed living here and will continue to live here as long as I can! People are all nice and friendly in the halls.
Barbara
I love my apartment. It's cozy and private. It's just me and my cat and we are very comfortable in our apartment. The grounds are beautiful. I saw this apartment complex 8 months ago and I am so excited to have a home here.
Kevin
The overall experience here at forest place is awesome! I love the complex its so quiet. I love walking my dog here and meeting other pet owners
Lalita
This is a great place to live. A few normal challenges common to apartments, but when we had a recent 1/2 day electric outing, our staff was very pro-active in keeping residents informed. We have the best staff on earth!
Teri
Six year resident and still want to be here! Great location, square footage in apartment and office management and maintenance team 5 stars!
Carolyn
Grounds well kept. Maintenance staff is responsive and courteous. Located in an excellent neighborhood in midtown. Office staff is helpful. There are several different floor plans and prices to choose from.
Sameera
Good neighborhood. Good proximity from school, stores and hospitals. Friendly and helping staff at Forest Place. Good place to live with family.
Hector
We've been here for over a year now. This place is great to live in. Beautiful surroundings, pleasant neighbors, amenities are good. I would recommend this to others.