Clean property and love the secure access to the buildings. Love my reserved parking spot. Very friendly office staff. I work in Midtown and enjoy my 5-minute commute from Forest Place to my work!

Reply from Forest Place

The Forest Place Apartment Complex is a nice, quiet place to live. The staff has been very responsive and friendly whenever we have contacted them.

Reply from Forest Place

Such an amazing community!!!! Best location and community! I have loved her 4 years. I’m 28 and have a 3 year old daughter. We love it.:) I plan on being here a long time!

Reply from Forest Place

The staff is always quick to help whenever there is a need. Everyone communicates effectively and overall, living at forest place has been a great experience.

Reply from Forest Place

Living here has been a good experience. Location is good and neighbors are generally polite and quiet. There are areas that need improvement. First, the amount of dog waste on the grounds. A few people don’t pick up after their dogs and that makes it unpleasant for everyone. Second, the windows have poor insulation. That makes it difficult to sleep when you face the parking lot. (People are constantly slamming doors and setting their farm alarms.) More noise insulation for bedrooms facing the parking lot would solve this. Third—the trash chutes are constantly full on the weekends. Sending someone over on a Sunday to clear them would cost more, but would help with this issue.

Reply from Forest Place

We are pretty happy living here. It’s relatively quiet, safe, and the location is very near restraunts, shopping, our gym, etc. One area of improvement would be stricter enforcement of pet leash rules and ensuring people are picking up their pet’s waste. Other than that we have no real complaints.

Reply from Forest Place

I love my apartment, the parking garage, and the grounds. The staff are friendly and happy to help, and service is done in a timely manner.

Reply from Forest Place

This is just a great place to live, pure and simple. My apartment is lovely. I feel quite safe living here. I like being able to have my car in covered parking.

Reply from Forest Place

Forest place is an excellent place to live. It's a pretty old place, which is neat, but it does mean that some of the appliances (e.g., for me, it was the dishwasher) have some wear and tear and require fixing relatively often. However, I will definitely say that the Forest Place maintenance crew is very efficient and they actually care about doing the best they can to keep problems from happening again, but sometimes these problems are not preventable. But Forest Place realizes that the apartment complex is old and they allocate a proper amount of resources to combatting the innevitable consequences that come with aging appliances. Some of the many pros to living at Forest Place include the calm/respectful environment, the friendly personalities of other residents, family-friendliness, HUGE underground parking garages, plenty of laundry rooms, location (roughly equidistant between West Little Rock and Downtown), and much more. Truly, the only downside to living at Forest Place is dealing with occasional appliance problems and lightbulbs burning out, and that really is not a big problem and maintenance will fix the problem in two days maximum.

Reply from Forest Place

Very good experience overall. Some suggestions would be to have an onsite handyman or apartment cleaning person ( for additional costs) . This would be very convenient

Reply from Forest Place

We love living at Forest Place. My roommate and I are both young single women, so we love that it’s so safe! The neighbors are nice and I love how pet-friendly the complex is!

Reply from Forest Place

Nice place and neighborhood Perfect for my family ! We love the swimming pool and the fitness room Our appartement (3 bedrooms) is spacious nice view on the swimmimg pool.

Reply from Forest Place

There is so much weed and cigarette smoke it’s unbearable. Management has placed plugins to mask the smell, but it doesn’t help. This is not a smoke free apartment.

Reply from Forest Place

The community is very friendly but quite. The location is great. I can go to everywhere in the town in 15’. The office is responsive and professional. They also host a lot of residential events.

Reply from Forest Place

This placd is wonderful. I have had the time of my life meeting new people and meeting new residents. The apartments is very nice and quirt just like I like it.

Reply from Forest Place

I enjoy living here. It’s quiet, peaceful, and everyone is so kind, nice, and hospitable. Any issues that I’ve experienced were handled promptly, professionally, and with timeliness. I’ve been here 7 months and look forward to residing here even longer! You ROCK Forest Place Staff!!!!!

Reply from Forest Place

Moving in and getting everything established was simple. The staff have been friendly and have had no reason to complain. The location is very convenient.

Reply from Forest Place

I've been a resident for over 3 years. I like how quiet my building is.My neighbors are good working people or retirees; no partying, no yelling, or slamming doors. The premises are kept clean and tidy. Maintenance is quick to respond to any issues and are very nice. My apartment is comfortable, spacious enough for my needs and feels like a home should.

Reply from Forest Place

Very nice and quiet. Great staff. Secured building, underground reserved parking. Great neighbors. Saltwater pool and gym. Been here for over 7 years.

Reply from Forest Place

Neighbors are okay. Too bad the office no longer plans regular get togethers. The community use to be closer. I like the introduction of the dog park even though I'm a cat mom. It's great to live in a critter-friendly community.

Reply from Forest Place

Good Staff and nice community. Will like to see a kids park or play area for kids to play. The apartment location is very good. We like it here. Thank you Forest Place.

Reply from Forest Place

Nice and laid-back apartment complex, shame about the removal of decorative stuff along the hallways. Guess we got no choice when it does come to safety.

Reply from Forest Place

Brittany worked really hard for me on an issue that was very important to me. She went way above her responsibility and resolved the matter. Thank you Brittany!

Reply from Forest Place

We haven’t moved in yet, but the office staff has been extremely kind, attentive so far. We are looking forward to working with them and enjoying our apartment.

Reply from Forest Place

The people/corporation that now own/s this property continue/s to show disdain and contempt for the people that live here (many of them for 20+ years).