Forest Pointe Apartments

4.5

4.5

Honestly can’t imagine living anywhere else. Best apartment for anyone on a budget living in Durham. The apartment life team puts on really great little events very frequently, there is always free parking spaces in the lots, maintenance is always prompt to respond to any issues, pest control (preventative) is available every other week when you want it, neighbors are friendly and polite, and I’ve never had any major issues with bugs or plumbing (which one might expect living in an older building) because they property is so well maintained.
Overall, Forest Point is a great community. I renewed my lease on August because of the sense of community I feel despite needing more space . I appreciate the time I've spent here.
It's quiet and I feel safe. People are kind, the events are fun and I've got good neighbors. When speaking with management, I feel like I'm being heard and respected.
Today is my 5th year living at Forest Pointe Apartments! I have enjoyed living here! My neighbors, the office staff and maintenance are always friendly!
Forrest Pointe is a great property and an even greater value! The staff at always very helpful and accommodating. The maintenance staff is always quick and professional in meeting any needs that arise.
I’m so happy to live here in this community! Everyone is so kind, the neighbors are respectful and the office and maintenance staff are awesome, they make me feel that I’m important for them and for this community.
Forest pointe is an optimal balance between price and available resources. Nice kitchen and gardenable balconies. Unfortunate road noise but worth it to me for spatial convenience and the lovely office staff.
I been living here a year and I really do love being out here. Everyone is so friendly. I wouldn't change a thing. Just wished folks would take more care of the community by throwing away their own trash and not putting it in the parking lot. If anyone is like me, I don't like stepping on trash or ridding over trash. Thank you.
I enjoy the themes the leasing team have each month to show residents their appreciation. The maintenance team is awesome! Your maintenance order is completed in a timely manner.
We love Forest Pointe! We have lived here for 4 years now and it is truly amazing. The Office staff is so kind and wonderful, the neighborhood is great qnd my neighbors are kind, helpful, and fun. I feel safe and my son is able to play outside with his friends.