Forest Pointe Apartments

Living in FP is a pleasure. The neighborhood is conveniently located and my neighbors are great. Everyone is rather pleasant and the community is respectful. Parking is challenging with the tight spots but otherwise good. The office always has cool incentives and community activities!
I have really had a great experience since I moved here. I would also refer someone else to move to forest pointe apartments they are wonderful
Forest Pointe apartments at 1906 Guess road that intersects with Ida and Forest street is an ideal place to live. Forest Pointe is quiet and safe. This Apartment complex is home to Self-respecting Late Teens - Twenty Something’s, Millennials, Middle-aged and Senior citizens.Residents of Forest Pointe apartments represent all Social Economic classes, Major religions and Ethnic groups. The Staff at Forrest Point apartments are Attentive, polite and efficient. The Exercise room and Community garden are AWESOME.
The staff are not only good at their job, but also good people. They are quick and accommodating. The apartments are perfect for what you need, but given the age of the apartments, I have had problems arise that take weeks/months to resolve. This, there are times where tenant service could have been above and beyond, but expectations were just met at satisfactory. Still, the area is safe and the neighbors are friendly.
Very nice community to be apart of.. Everyone is very friendly.. Nice and clean environment. Love that I'm apart of this neighborhood. Everyone is pretty very respectful an I love that. Forest Pointe Apartments is the best.
I moved here in December from a not so great apartment complex in Durham. Forest Pointe has exceeded my expectations. It is such a quiet area and the units are beautiful. The rent is reasonable and what you get makes it completely worth it. I wish I had found out about this place much sooner. I love living here. Everyone in the community has been extremely kind.
I've honestly love living here. I don't have any kids, so the one bedrooms were a perfect choice. Nice and quiet, well accept for the freeway but it doesn't bother me really. My maintenance issues have always been taken care of and the grounds are kept clean as well.
MY HAS BEEN SHORT BUT VERY RESPONSIVE,AND SUFFICIENT. ALL APPLIANCES ARE WORKING GREAT. THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS QUITE AS IMPLIED!!! I LOVE IT HERE!
1 star
The leasing office is awesome very polite & nice the community is a great place to call home I really enjoy my apt. & maintance team is great
I love living here at Forest Pointe. The office staff is friendly and accommodating. My neighbors are great people, and we are conveniently located! We plan on living here until we can buy a house. We are so glad we picked Forest Pointe!