Forest Pointe Apartments

Good location, staff are friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests are generally completed promptly. Lots of nice community events. We've enjoyed our time here!
When my refrigerator went out, one was ordered. It took longer than expected to receive. The maintenance man Miguel was willing to go and buy ice to keep my food safe. They office ended up giving me a gifr card for the inconvenience.
The neighborhood is so nice and quiet. Everyone is pretty much friendly.. I'm not the type to get to know my neighbors I just like to work and come home. But everyone out here is very respectful and I love that. Awesome neighborhood.
Staff is very kind and quick to resolve issues. I love seeing their bright smiling faces. Maintenance is always respectful and quick to help.
WE LOVE LIVING HERE! Lachelle and tbe rest of the office staff are friendly , kind, understanding, and helpful. The work crew gets stuff fixed for us quickly and efficiently, and the neighborhood always feels safe. I'm glad we got in here when we did so we could send our son to good schools and are able to save up for a house one day!
Living in FP is a pleasure. The neighborhood is conveniently located and my neighbors are great. Everyone is rather pleasant and the community is respectful. Parking is challenging with the tight spots but otherwise good. The office always has cool incentives and community activities!
I have really had a great experience since I moved here. I would also refer someone else to move to forest pointe apartments they are wonderful
Forest Pointe apartments at 1906 Guess road that intersects with Ida and Forest street is an ideal place to live. Forest Pointe is quiet and safe. This Apartment complex is home to Self-respecting Late Teens - Twenty Something’s, Millennials, Middle-aged and Senior citizens.Residents of Forest Pointe apartments represent all Social Economic classes, Major religions and Ethnic groups. The Staff at Forrest Point apartments are Attentive, polite and efficient. The Exercise room and Community garden are AWESOME.
The staff are not only good at their job, but also good people. They are quick and accommodating. The apartments are perfect for what you need, but given the age of the apartments, I have had problems arise that take weeks/months to resolve. This, there are times where tenant service could have been above and beyond, but expectations were just met at satisfactory. Still, the area is safe and the neighbors are friendly.
Very nice community to be apart of.. Everyone is very friendly.. Nice and clean environment. Love that I'm apart of this neighborhood. Everyone is pretty very respectful an I love that. Forest Pointe Apartments is the best.