Forest Pointe Apartments

4.4

4.4

Regina
2 months ago
I enjoy the community activities. Maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner. The location of the complex is easily accessible to shopping, places of worship, and public transportation.

Chauncey
3 months ago
Very quite neighborhood. The residents here are very mannerable. The staff are also just as mannerable and polite. The ground stays clean and everyone cleans behind their pets. My only issue is that I don't feel like a valued customer and I've been hear going on 9 years. Longer than most of the residents hear and all they offer is a carpet clean. About twice a year there is always a problem with my water bill where it's almost 3x what it normally is with no extra usage. As things do happen anywhere, neither time has Forest Pointe attempted to reimburse the difference, take a portion off the rent, or even gave reason as to why. I understand its a 3rd party company for the water but I feel Forest Pointe should be a better Liaison with these issues. However the maintenance here is acceptable and they do respond in a timely manner. As rent increases every year and I've signed my least about 8 times now, to say they value me as a customer is a stretch.

Courtney
3 months ago
Have had a ton of issues this year with little compassion or communication. Still without a dryer and washer and have gone 3 weeks without them. No one has returned my calls regarding this. Rent increased but we didn’t receive any added amenities or updates to our units.

Jasmine
4 months ago
Overall, a great community experience. Because I feel safe and at home, I'm going on my 4th year here. The on-site staff continues to be attentive to our needs and requests, and always willing to be helpful. The one issue (here and everywhere, really) is that rent keeps going up even for units that haven't received any updates, like mine.

Verified Resident
5 months ago
Living here has been really great. The neighborhood is welcoming, the residents are friendly, and overall it's very peaceful. The highway can be loud if the windows are open, but otherwise you don't notice it that much.

5 months ago
It has been a wonderful three years of me living out here. The community is really great just don’t like that the office staff doesn’t have much communication with each other.

8 months ago
Really hate to have to find me somewhere else to go because you are going up on rent. I really loved it out here these past 3 years of staying in the community.

11 months ago
Great community but I feel like if we are already paying for pest control we shouldn't have to make a appointment for them to spray I feel like they should just spray each month since we are already paying for it.

Regina
11 months ago
Maintenance issues are resolved in a reasonable amount of time. I love the monthly community events. The food events are especially my favorite. The sales team is very professional and pleasant.

DeKeisha
about 1 year ago
This is my 6th year anniversary at Forest Pointe! The office staff is awesome! They address any issues immediately! The neighborhood is very quiet! The maintenance team is great! I have really enjoyed living here!