Forest Pointe Apartments

4.5

4.5

Marceshia
Great community but I feel like if we are already paying for pest control we shouldn't have to make a appointment for them to spray I feel like they should just spray each month since we are already paying for it.
Regina
Maintenance issues are resolved in a reasonable amount of time. I love the monthly community events. The food events are especially my favorite. The sales team is very professional and pleasant.
DeKeisha
4 months ago
This is my 6th year anniversary at Forest Pointe! The office staff is awesome! They address any issues immediately! The neighborhood is very quiet! The maintenance team is great! I have really enjoyed living here!
4 months ago
I've been living in this community for 2 years and I really love it here. The cleanest and nicest community I've ever seen. Keep up the good work.
Regina
5 months ago
My experience has been great. Management has been awesome with resolving maintenance issues. The property grounds are well maintained. I like the community events, especially food events.
Amanda
5 months ago
Great community. The neighborhood is nice and the office staff is so helpful. Its pretty well located and I can get to the mall and airport quickly too.
Guillermo
6 months ago
I'm an international graduate student at Duke who has been living here since 2018 and so far it's been a great experience. Time passes and I'm still comfortable at this place.
Michael
6 months ago
I've been at Forest Pointe for almost 2 years. I needed a place that provided my family the space we needed without breaking the bank, and Forest Pointe has been great for that. The leasing office and maintenance are generally very responsive, and always kind and considerate.
Stephen
7 months ago
Review stays roughly the same. I think 7t was petty to take part of my security deposit because I turned the keys in 2 days early even though I was fully paid up. That was unnecessary but thats why the reviews are the same
8 months ago
I love this community has far been the best that I have ever seen. Nice and clean and quiet. The only problem I have is the person who stays above me sometimes I feel like they forget someone do stay under them