Forest Pointe Apartments

4.5

4.5

Verified Resident
Living here has been really great. The neighborhood is welcoming, the residents are friendly, and overall it's very peaceful. The highway can be loud if the windows are open, but otherwise you don't notice it that much.

Marceshia
It has been a wonderful three years of me living out here. The community is really great just don’t like that the office staff doesn’t have much communication with each other.

4 months ago
Really hate to have to find me somewhere else to go because you are going up on rent. I really loved it out here these past 3 years of staying in the community.

8 months ago
Great community but I feel like if we are already paying for pest control we shouldn't have to make a appointment for them to spray I feel like they should just spray each month since we are already paying for it.

Regina
8 months ago
Maintenance issues are resolved in a reasonable amount of time. I love the monthly community events. The food events are especially my favorite. The sales team is very professional and pleasant.

DeKeisha
11 months ago
This is my 6th year anniversary at Forest Pointe! The office staff is awesome! They address any issues immediately! The neighborhood is very quiet! The maintenance team is great! I have really enjoyed living here!

11 months ago
I've been living in this community for 2 years and I really love it here. The cleanest and nicest community I've ever seen. Keep up the good work.

Regina
12 months ago
My experience has been great. Management has been awesome with resolving maintenance issues. The property grounds are well maintained. I like the community events, especially food events.

Amanda
12 months ago
Great community. The neighborhood is nice and the office staff is so helpful. Its pretty well located and I can get to the mall and airport quickly too.

Guillermo
about 1 year ago
I'm an international graduate student at Duke who has been living here since 2018 and so far it's been a great experience. Time passes and I'm still comfortable at this place.