Forest Pointe Apartments

4.5

4.5

Si nice and quite place... I really enjoy and love live here. The team is awesome, kind, respectful, helpful and friendly. The maintenance service is the best provided for nice and professional team. Forest Pointe Apartments are 100% recommended.
Community leaders are very active and fun! I cannot say enough about how great it is that my community makes a point to interact with me often.
Most satisfied with the community and the office Staff are very helpful. I love the Maintance guys they are really cool. The communist is very safe to me just needs a little bit of lightning at night.
It's been a pleasure for me these past two years could not ask for a better STAFF everything has been very nice and pleasure for me the neighbors are friendly that's a plus have no complains lLove my community
Bought the same nothings changed. Couple things I'll put in work orders for but other than that good not great but it hasn't been terrible. Staff is definitely nicer than when I first moved in.
I've been living here for a year an I love it. The only thing I don't like is how the people above me really acts like no one is staying underneath them but other than that this really is a nice and quite community.
I love it here! Great neighborhood, great office staff and cozy apartments. I love being close to downtown without having to be downtown. Also close to the NC math and science highschool, Duke, snd Sarah P Duke gardens!
Great community events. Maintenance concerns are addressed in a timely manner. FP conveniently located near shopping and transportation. Beautifully maintained grounds.
Honestly can’t imagine living anywhere else. Best apartment for anyone on a budget living in Durham. The apartment life team puts on really great little events very frequently, there is always free parking spaces in the lots, maintenance is always prompt to respond to any issues, pest control (preventative) is available every other week when you want it, neighbors are friendly and polite, and I’ve never had any major issues with bugs or plumbing (which one might expect living in an older building) because they property is so well maintained.
Overall, Forest Point is a great community. I renewed my lease on August because of the sense of community I feel despite needing more space . I appreciate the time I've spent here.