Forest Pointe Apartments

4.5

4.5

This is my 6th year anniversary at Forest Pointe! The office staff is awesome! They address any issues immediately! The neighborhood is very quiet! The maintenance team is great! I have really enjoyed living here!
I've been living in this community for 2 years and I really love it here. The cleanest and nicest community I've ever seen. Keep up the good work.
My experience has been great. Management has been awesome with resolving maintenance issues. The property grounds are well maintained. I like the community events, especially food events.
Great community. The neighborhood is nice and the office staff is so helpful. Its pretty well located and I can get to the mall and airport quickly too.
I'm an international graduate student at Duke who has been living here since 2018 and so far it's been a great experience. Time passes and I'm still comfortable at this place.
I've been at Forest Pointe for almost 2 years. I needed a place that provided my family the space we needed without breaking the bank, and Forest Pointe has been great for that. The leasing office and maintenance are generally very responsive, and always kind and considerate.
Review stays roughly the same. I think 7t was petty to take part of my security deposit because I turned the keys in 2 days early even though I was fully paid up. That was unnecessary but thats why the reviews are the same
I love this community has far been the best that I have ever seen. Nice and clean and quiet. The only problem I have is the person who stays above me sometimes I feel like they forget someone do stay under them
Forest Pointe is affordable with a close location to downtown Durham and Duke. The apartment community is well managed and has a great team who cares about their residents.
I’ve been living here for almost 6 years! My neighbors are friendly, not a lot of noise in my building. There is always a fun event going on every month! Great place to live!