Forest Pointe Apartments

4.5

4.5

Forest Pointe is affordable with a close location to downtown Durham and Duke. The apartment community is well managed and has a great team who cares about their residents.
I’ve been living here for almost 6 years! My neighbors are friendly, not a lot of noise in my building. There is always a fun event going on every month! Great place to live!
I've had a good experience at Forest Pointe. It's provided great value for my money, which is what I was looking for. The staff is kind and responsive, and when I do have infrequent maintenance issues they're typically resolved quickly.
It was suck here if I didn't have one neighbor in my building who's been here longer than I have because the new people who move in, don't speaks.
Staff is good. Haven't done enough to make me wanna stay and renew my lease but the lat years been better. Too much in first time staying here to make up for it
I love where we live! Great neighbors, kind office staff ans awesome maintenance guys! The neighborhood is great and isn't super noisy despite being next to the 85 and busy Guess road. It is alsi near great shops!
Living here has really been wonderful. The leasing staff and maintenance staff are truly awesome. Would not change a thing really is a great community to be apart of.
Si nice and quite place... I really enjoy and love live here. The team is awesome, kind, respectful, helpful and friendly. The maintenance service is the best provided for nice and professional team. Forest Pointe Apartments are 100% recommended.
Community leaders are very active and fun! I cannot say enough about how great it is that my community makes a point to interact with me often.
Most satisfied with the community and the office Staff are very helpful. I love the Maintance guys they are really cool. The communist is very safe to me just needs a little bit of lightning at night.