Forest Pointe Apartments

Forrest Pointe is a great property and an even greater value! The staff at always very helpful and accommodating. The maintenance staff is always quick and professional in meeting any needs that arise.
I’m so happy to live here in this community! Everyone is so kind, the neighbors are respectful and the office and maintenance staff are awesome, they make me feel that I’m important for them and for this community.
Forest pointe is an optimal balance between price and available resources. Nice kitchen and gardenable balconies. Unfortunate road noise but worth it to me for spatial convenience and the lovely office staff.
I been living here a year and I really do love being out here. Everyone is so friendly. I wouldn't change a thing. Just wished folks would take more care of the community by throwing away their own trash and not putting it in the parking lot. If anyone is like me, I don't like stepping on trash or ridding over trash. Thank you.
I enjoy the themes the leasing team have each month to show residents their appreciation. The maintenance team is awesome! Your maintenance order is completed in a timely manner.
We love Forest Pointe! We have lived here for 4 years now and it is truly amazing. The Office staff is so kind and wonderful, the neighborhood is great qnd my neighbors are kind, helpful, and fun. I feel safe and my son is able to play outside with his friends.
It's been very good so far. My apt is comfortable and l never had any sort of inconvenience. Nevertheless l feel that l am surrounded by concrete. It would be nice to have more green around my unit.
Maintenance is always quick and friendly. Everyone is super helpful and very nice. Neighbors are great and there is always something going on
Good location, staff are friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests are generally completed promptly. Lots of nice community events. We've enjoyed our time here!
When my refrigerator went out, one was ordered. It took longer than expected to receive. The maintenance man Miguel was willing to go and buy ice to keep my food safe. They office ended up giving me a gifr card for the inconvenience.