I love living here at Forest Pointe. The office staff is friendly and accommodating. My neighbors are great people, and we are conveniently located! We plan on living here until we can buy a house. We are so glad we picked Forest Pointe!

The staff is super responsive to all your needs. Some of the apartments could use some updating, but if you bring your own style, you’ll be perfectly at home!

Wonderful Amazing staff, quiet neighborhood. No issues within the neighborhood at all. Came into Durham very uncertain about the atmosphere being that there were so many stories on the news, but this neighborhood is so quiet, and conveniently close to my job.

Nice place. Convenient location with decent amenities. Never any issue with noise. One of the most affordable 1 bedroom units in close proximity to downtown and 9th street.

I love my apartment.....I'm enjoying everything and everyone.....especially the staff Ambria is a wonderful and sweet young lady she help me get settle in thank you!

It has been pleasant.If I have a maintenance issue, it is taken care of within 24hrs. I like leasing agent will text and email you when packages are received.

I love this quite and peaceful place what I named Home! Is a really good apartment complex, neighbors are kind and respectful. I, 100% recommend this place.

There is minimal noise, everyone minds their own business. Neighbors that I have met are very friendly and helpful. My only concern is the laundry room that could use more improvements as my experience hasn’t been quite pleasant. Overall my experience has been pleasant

I've enjoyed living here for the value, friendliness and responsiveness of staff, quality of appliances, and availability of parking spaces. However, it took a long time for our apartment to air out of its musty smell when we moved in and there's been an increase in the number of outside cockroaches coming into the apartment (which is understandable since we live on the first floor).

great staff, quiet place. I am happy here. It's tucked away in a hidden street, and the neighbors keep to themselves. Perfect for a student who needs peace and quiet.

I like most of my neighbors and like the building. Could be more of a community but I can see that management wants to help make it feel like a community even tho people aren’t as interested.

Do quiet and calm. My neighbors are quiet too. I wish there was more parking but oh well. The apartment was nice in clean inside upon moving in. The unit also came with a washer and dryer, another plus.

I love this community. Everyone is very friendly. It's also a very nice clean environment to be in. I love the apartment features. I have to say that this is the best community that I have seen thus far.

I’ve been living here for 4 years and it’s been great! My neighbors are friendly, and the complex is very quiet! The office staff is amazing!

forest pointe apartments is a nice place to live. What I like most about it is that it is tucked away in its own little burrow and it is dog friendly

I must love living here as I'm into my 5th year. Neighbors are quiet and friendly. .. we have a great community. The CARE team provides several activities to allow you to meet your neighbors and the food is always great. Stephanie and Justin do an awesome job. Our office staff is responsive as are our maintenance team. There is plenty of greenery so you're not living with just a building and a parking lot. And this community is so pet friendly. I anticipate renewing my lease when the time comes.

So far so great! I love my new apartment. Staff is super helpful and always kind! They are always easy to get a hold of. The staff is very inviting, accommodating!

My experience has been great other then little things that needed to be fix and they was on it right away. And wish the signal was a little better.

I have only been been in my apartment since the 15th so far it’s been a good experience with the office and good turnaround time for maintenance to come fix things.

I moved into Forest pointe apartments a month ago and love it so far. The place was clean and reason upon arrival and everyone, staff and neighbors combined, were very welcoming. The neighborhood is also very quiet at night!

I have lived here for over a year and a half and the attention that each employee gives every resident is definitely noteworthy. I respond to each question and concern in a timely and kind manner. I only wish you apartment was slightly more updated, but for the price, safety, privacy, and convenience,I don't mind too much. Highly recommend!

So far my experience has been great. Ambria has been very helpful with processing my application. Lachelle was very helpful when I first called inquiring about the apartment. Im so excited about this property and glad to be relocating from Raleigh.

I can not waite to have my apartment in forest pointe, but I have not move in yet, I will write it back after a few weeks later when I moved in.

Overall good experience. Staff is friendly and responsive. The unit is nice and relatively affordable in comparison to other 1br in the area.

Community is reasonably quiet, garbage and recycling are conveniently located. Fairly good location for our needs. Interior is mostly good; some maintenance issues (not with the staff just the apartment in general).