Love the management and people here are so friendly and helpful. Also if you need any help the front office will help you and lead you right way.

Great quiet community. I love the convenience of everything. Washer and dryer in my complex. And so close to many great restaurants, shopping, and attractions.

A few hiccups while figuring out the lease and am still having problems trying to create a resident account so that I can submit maintainance requests but it’s a place to lay my head down at night. I personally think that leasing agents should show the actual apartment that the future tenants would be moving into because the apartment we moved into looked nothing like the showing apartment that they keep perfectly clean and have fresh carpet in. Wish that the apartment complex offered wifi as well.

friendly staff, quick maintenance, clean apartments and good location. I wish I could pay rent online without a huge fee. I am happy that there’s a recycle bin at the woodland location now.

I love it here! The apartments are a great size, the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, and the community itself is safe! I had no hesitation in renewing my lease for next year :)

Baring a few minor problems, this has been a good living experience so far. The convenience along is worth living here. Service calls are answered promptly.

Overall a great community, quiet, friendly people. Maintenance always on top of it when something is wrong, staff of extremely friendly and helpful!

Very pleased with the office and maintenance staff. Disappointed about grounds including the dog park, there is pet waste everywhere. Residents are not picking up after their pets. I have to watch my step in the grass when walking my pets.

good apartment,my girl friend and i are love this apartment so much.The lake is just in the front of our building. We can see it after we open the curtain.

All around I highly enjoy living at Forest Village although we have had multiple issues with our apartment since we moved in back in August. Most of these have gotten resolved the same day if not the next day. I know that management cares for their residents and they are all very friendly!

I have not lived here very long but I have been very impressed thus far! Especially with the maintenance team. We have had a few things that needed to be fixed and they were fixed quickly and the guys who did it were so friendly and professional. These guys are fantastic!

This place is awesome very peaceful and the community is great here!!!! The staff is friendly and will help u with anything even a little push to get unstuck out of the parking lot

Nice place to live in centrally located. Professional what you get at forest village. I was there for going on three years have no problems whatsoever. I feel that I will be at Forest village until I buy my home whenever that might be. Thank you to the staff for being so great.

Quiet building .. Good location .. Ample parking Spacious apartment size.. Affordable apartment pricing and resonable pet pricing nice staff

I really love it being a resident there is a lovely place to be they work with, as much as possible. Staff is always friendly, they have the best events

It’s a super pet friendly apartment. I and my husband love to live here!!! There is a peaceful lake in the centeral part. One thing complain is the Woodlake apartment office is quite far way.Otherwise it’s a good apartment

Nice area and kept clean which is awesome. Sometimes people at the front office are not nice over the phone but I rarely call so I get over it.

So far I think I’m satisfied with my apartment. The acoustic isolation seems to be bad though, I can here my roommate and even neighbors talking. Maybe the walls are too thin. Otherwise I think it’s a good apartment.

The office staff is very friendly. Maintenance responds quickly and are clean and courteous. I would reccomend Forest Village to both families and students.

Super quiet and peaceful! There are plenty activities done by the property to make sure residents are always happy and welcome to live here. Landscaping and atmosphere is breathtaking!

I love living here. Maintenance is always available, the rent is cheap, and my dog loves running around at the dog park. The staff is also super friendly. Also the noise from other apartments isn’t too loud

Overall our first few months have been pretty good here. We moved here in July and have lived in 2 different apartments due to an early move in. There have been a few things that have taken a little bit to get taken care of but nothing major. I am hoping to stay a couple years here as long as everything stays well!

I love living here. It’s quiet and the grounds are always taken care of. Whenever I have a maintenance problem, they always come out to my apt. really fast to get it fixed!

Staff is awesome. Location is great and price is hard to beat. They usually have activities going on and specials on rent rates. The dog park is a huge bonus because I dont hve to drive across town to let my dogs run off their energy.

Everyone here is so friendly and loving easily meeting people. So nice meeting new people. People will say hey and have small talk and get to know each other. Love it