My experience has been wonderful here i love it here the best staff friendly neighbors. We love the lake, we can walk our dog anywhere, without complaints.

The road going into the apartments is terrible - the potholes are huge and bent my rim and I wasn't even going fast. It was an expensive repair because my tire started leaking and wouldn't hold air.

I love it here they always on time fixin anything they very friendly they help u out a lot I will recommend them to anyone they keep it nice and clean out at both properties

Great and quiet place to live. If there is a maintenance problem it's fixed in the same day! The residents and staff are friendly and helpful.

I absolutely love living here! Such a dog friendly place with a large dog park for Khyber and very quiet and laid back community! Community events are also very fun!

So far everything has gone very smoothly. Maintenance was needed and it was completely same day at no cost to us. The staff has been very helpful in our transition.

The front desk is always super helpful. The apartment was very clean and tidy when I moved in. Super dog friendly, very easy to work with. I love it so far

The staff in office is always nice and helpful. I also Iike that the office sometimes holds events and provides snacks and drinks. The only thing I am not so satisfied is that the walls of our apartment are too thin and I can even hear my neighbors talking.

Awesome area to be in. Right off the highway interchange. Eberyome in the office is always polite and friendly. Neighbors are pretty quite and not out too much.

the best experience i’ve ever had with an apartment complex! the community is safe, involved, and reasonably priced! i will definitely be staying :)

Safe and friendly community with a rental staff that is there to make sure your time at forest village is everything you need it to be. Best maintenance staff I’ve ever worked with

Nice and quiet. I haven't had any problems since moving in. Has a nice view of the pond, a balcony, and I like watching the geese. I like the privacy this place has to offer.

I haven’t had any negative experiences living at forest villiage. The community is quiet, the staff are friendly, and maintenance is always prompt.

nice experience. nice officer.It felt good, the staff was very friendly and the problem was solved quickly.Pets allowed.The environment in the apartment is very good

Love the management and people here are so friendly and helpful. Also if you need any help the front office will help you and lead you right way.

Great quiet community. I love the convenience of everything. Washer and dryer in my complex. And so close to many great restaurants, shopping, and attractions.

A few hiccups while figuring out the lease and am still having problems trying to create a resident account so that I can submit maintainance requests but it’s a place to lay my head down at night. I personally think that leasing agents should show the actual apartment that the future tenants would be moving into because the apartment we moved into looked nothing like the showing apartment that they keep perfectly clean and have fresh carpet in. Wish that the apartment complex offered wifi as well.

friendly staff, quick maintenance, clean apartments and good location. I wish I could pay rent online without a huge fee. I am happy that there’s a recycle bin at the woodland location now.

I love it here! The apartments are a great size, the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, and the community itself is safe! I had no hesitation in renewing my lease for next year :)

Baring a few minor problems, this has been a good living experience so far. The convenience along is worth living here. Service calls are answered promptly.

Overall a great community, quiet, friendly people. Maintenance always on top of it when something is wrong, staff of extremely friendly and helpful!

Very pleased with the office and maintenance staff. Disappointed about grounds including the dog park, there is pet waste everywhere. Residents are not picking up after their pets. I have to watch my step in the grass when walking my pets.

good apartment,my girl friend and i are love this apartment so much.The lake is just in the front of our building. We can see it after we open the curtain.

All around I highly enjoy living at Forest Village although we have had multiple issues with our apartment since we moved in back in August. Most of these have gotten resolved the same day if not the next day. I know that management cares for their residents and they are all very friendly!

I have not lived here very long but I have been very impressed thus far! Especially with the maintenance team. We have had a few things that needed to be fixed and they were fixed quickly and the guys who did it were so friendly and professional. These guys are fantastic!