It’s definitely a very chill environment. It’s a place where you wouldn’t have to worry about crazy parties or annoying college kids making a huge mess. It’s feels very adult in the best way possible.

It’s been a great place to start out. Maintenance has come quickly when we called, the office has been super helpful, the location is amazing, and our apartment is very private. There are just a few things that could be updated in our apartment but someone has always been living there so they haven’t been able to update.

Great centralized location and a good value. The units are decent and laid out well. I do wish it was easier to get ahold of administration though.

Apartment is decent. Dog park is a great amenity however the gates allow for pets to escape. Maintenance has not fixed my drain yet that I mentioned at move in.

Its been pretty good so far. We just moved in on the 30th and time is flying by...wow. Now it’s the 5th of July. Crazy how fast the time goes. I didn’t even shoot off fireworks last night, i was just so tired.

I love the quietness of the area and I of course love the dog park, but some areas of the apartments need to be updated and fixed before new residents move in

Nice location and easy access to highways. Wasn't totally cleaned when I moved in and had to remove trash on my own. Otherwise awesome place.

Staff are super friendly and nice. Grounds are always clean and cut. Very happy living at Forest Village! Great apartment for the price. Love the dog park too!

I have had friends that have lived here for a few years that love it, and so far my experience has been great, too. The employees are friendly, the neighborhood is quiet, and my dog LOVES the dog park. The apartments are nice and they have many options on what styles to get.

The staff are very nice and helpful, and the area is gorgeous. My apartment is a little outdated and has several different colors of wood between the cabinets, counters, and trim, but otherwise is nice looking and definitely meets my needs.

Its very quiet all my neighbors are nice and polite and a clean neighborhood and it affordable also it has a lake that my grandson loves to come and visit

The office staff are always very helpful and friendly and my neighbors are considerate. This is a very nice community to live in as a first home away from parents.

I’ve really enjoyed living here. A very quiet location and the apartments are nice. The staff is wonderful and is very quick to resolve any issues.

The contract was violated by Forrest Village and Woodlake, horrible moving experience plus when we contacted Corporate they said they fixed everything so there should not be a problem anymore even if the contract was violated which is absurd!

The employees are awesome. They are always ready to help and so welcoming. I would definitely recommend living here. It is beautiful! You are also close to walking distance to a lot of shopping places.

So far I’m loving my life at FVWL. I had some maintenance issues when I moved in but everyone is on top of it and so kind! I can’t wait to make this home!

We've had a great time so far at Forest Village. There were some payments we weren't expecting but overall it's been such an awesome experience and all our neighbors are so nice.

I've been here roughly a month & So far I've really enjoyed living here. Very quiet & quick responses to every issue. Great price & Great apt PLUS perfect location. The only down fall is the plumbing doesn't seem the best. But I haven't had any issues so far. & I'm extremely confident that if any problems arise they will be handled with quickness & courtesy. I've already recommended two different people here!

So far we have loved it here. We move into our apartment as is so when we got here there were a few issues, but most of them were fixed in a timely manner.

Great value apartment. Cost and size are appropriate. Great Location to amenities. Close to restaurants, supermarkets, and campus. Nice people and responsive management team.

So far the experience has been fine. Although the apartment needed a bit of work initially since I took over a lease as is, they were very helpful in getting important issues resolved quickly. They are also very friendly and are always quick to respond.

It has been great so far! Love the location and the staff they have been crazy helpful, parking is fantastic because there are tons of spots and not people crowded everywhere

The place in itself is really nice, but many things that should have been said to me from day one as far as charges weren’t mentioned till I moved in.

It is amazing here!! Everybody is so nice and friendly!! I picked a great place to stay... If you haven’t signed up go and sign up you wouldn’t regret it!!

My experience has been wonderful here i love it here the best staff friendly neighbors. We love the lake, we can walk our dog anywhere, without complaints.