Tia is always available and excited to help whenever I go into the office. She’s a pleasure to do business with. Super professional and you can tell she loves what she does

Someone took the front emblem off of our car. Someone jumped my husband's car hood in twice. We have had quite a few water issues and refrigerator issues. There are parking issues. There have been upstairs noise issues.

I have lived here twice...that's how much I like it. Great price and location...especially for Austin. Variety of schools to choose from and close grocery store and multiple freeways

I've lived here for 4 years no complaint Maintenance workers and request are handled quickly. Office staff is great.and environment peaceful.

The staff is awesome and very patience with each workload. They take they time to complete properly to get each family approve to their home.

I love living here! The people are super friendly and it's super affordable! There are so many kids off a variety of ages. There's a school right across the street and a bus less than a block away!

This is a great place to stay! Great location can get to most places in 20 minutes. Management and maintenance are very friendly and helpful when needed!!

The community is usually quiet at night for the most part. However: above our apartment is EXTREMELY loud at times. You would think that someone would hurt themselves, hitting the floor as hard as they do, or whatever is going on. There is too much drama; people arguing, wanting to fight, yelling outside or out of a car. The property is a nice one, but there are some who just don't keep things nice. Sometimes trash is all outside, making more work for the maintenance people to do. Some things on the property have been torn up, or almost destroyed. We all have to work together if Fort Branch is going to be this amazing property, that stands out. Inside the apartment, there definitely needs to be some kond of storage closet. The office staff is awesome, very attentive, and willing to help with what is needed. Sometimes, they're even willing to go further to meet your needs than you might have expected.

Great place to live. Some things can be improved but overall okay. Gym should be open in evening for people that work during the day and security should be more visible at night and security gates should be fixed.

A lot has changed in our community for the better. Good place to keep your family sheltered while you get back on your feet. I really enjoy the barbecue pits by the pool!

The community at Fort Branch is awesome. the office is extremely helpful and always ready to answer questions. the maintenance team is quick to respond and fix issues.

It's good they help me when I needed help with my bill they give me time to get the bill payed they fix things fast and love the pool a good place to live with kid's

Stayinh here has been awesome, i have gotten to knkw some wonderful people everything i need is in walking different and the management here i love. Thank u for always working with me

I enjoy living here. Just wish the children were inside at a descent time. The trash was more managed. The streets need to be fixed. Carports need to be repaired.

Good overall however inconsistent with maintenance, office phones go to voicemail during business hours, too many water outages and water is extremely high.

My experience at fort branch has been pretty good the two years i have been here. I wish the maintenance men can take care of the service orders in a timely manner.

Yall are doing a great job keeping the community up to date on stuff and keeping it in order. The staff is very friendly and helpful whenever we need help or have questions. Thank you

I love the area, staff and maintenance Its central located and a wonderful place to stay for me Thanks Fort Branch I love my neighborhood Its very convient for me to pay rent online as well

I love fort branch but it could stand a lil improving in the parking lot with the holes and the breezeways havent been cleaned at all since i been here 3 years

The office staff is nice and helpful. Maintaince is nice but we've had too many maintain issues. Parking has been a problem sometimes. The police are present too often.

I've had a great experience here so far. The staff has been very welcoming, and always quick to help. The view from my apit's geeat, and it's very quiet (outside).

I like living at Fort Branch, I just wish the potholes would get repaired. I like the gas grill at the pool. I would like to see more landscape improvements.

Going on my 3rd month here and great expedite for being my first apartment! :) Never had a problem with neighbors, noise or maintenance and I love that there's a security guard at night.

The office staff is good and gets things done as well as the maintenance these apartments are in a good location and have an elementary school walking distance right across the street which is a great school as well

These apartments are in a great location and has an elementary school walking distance the office staff and maintenance does a great job at what they do