I really like how the rooms looks like and the environment. I really like the free breakfast every Thursday morning. On top of that there are a lot of friendly staff that helps you out when you need help.

I personally believe that the Forum at Denton Station is a great apartment complex for those who are living on their own for the first time.

The staff at the forum is super friendly and very attentive. The amenities are always clean and luxurious. You pay for a living experience that is absolutely worth it.

The experience was good! It’s quiet where I am at and I hardly have any problems. I really enjoy going to the pool and the computer lab when i need to do homework. I also like the gym. I would recommend to a friend!

It's an awesome place to live. The customer service do a great job. The place looks nice and its quite. Hopefully next year I stay at the same place.

My experience so far has been good at the Forums I just don' t like the fact I can hear EVERYTHING outside my apartment door. So far the staff has been great!

Great neighborhood and nice spacious apartment. Very friendly staff and attentive help. Will love to recommend to a friend bc it is near both unt and twu campuses

I️ love living here! I️ used to live at 1451 and I’ve enjoyed the amenities at the forums so much more. I️ also get to love with my best friends here as well!

My experience here has been excellent. Fast maintenance, delicious Breakfast-on-the-Go, convenient location. I would recommend this place to my friends.

I have really enjoyed living at the Forum for the last 1.5 years. Initially, I was scared about getting a new set of random roommates. However, I got paired with 2 amazing new roommates! Also, maintenance has been awesome! Our unit has had a few issues with our AC but they always show up the same day. And when I asked them to explain to me what was going wrong with our unit, they talked me step by step how to avoid it next time. They're just amazing!

I like the community. The worst things are things that can't be changed such as the train noises. It feels safe and has good facilities. I love the volleyball court and the newly added dog park. The fact that the bus comes straight out front of the complex is unbeatable. It can be noisey (from the train or from other people) but its not overwhelming.

Very good experience, the staff is great. I've been hear for over a year and it's my home away from home. The pool and small gym are my favorite.

It's resourceful with transportation commodities within and outside of the community, the only thing is that it takes its time to fulfill everyone's needs and wants, over all the community has a large bio of people that could benefit your future in building friendships. Commodities are enjoyable with weekend events organized by residents and staff.

I love it here! This is my dream apartment. Hard wood floors, spacious room, and great visitor parking. I also received a $1,200 visa giftcard for moving in! I'm so glad I moved here.

I really enjoy living here in the Forums. Everyone is nice and I love my roommates. Everything is close by, making life just easier. I wish to live here for the rest of my undergraduate.

This is the best and cleanest apartment I've ever lived at. And the pool is to die for!! The bus isn't far from where I live which makes getting to school a lot easier!

This is a great place to live if you love amenities and being in a great location! The Forum is close to 35, the loop and TWU! There are amenities for everyone too, basketball court, sand volleyball, pool, 24hr gym and it’s a gated community.

I would give the Forum a solid 4/5 stars. I'm in my second year living here. My favorite things about this place are the individual bathrooms, breakfast on the go, and the convenience of having a bus stop so close. Maintenance has also been better so far this semester. My one suggestion would be to improve the guest parking situation. They're almost ALWAYS full, and my guests often have to park pretty far away.

I have enjoyed my resident experience! I love the layout and how chill/friendly the community is. Most of the employees are very friendly, which is helpful! Overall I am enjoying my stay.

Love it so far. Have had very few problems. Maintenance is quick, the staff are friendly. Love it here! Would recommend living here to any friend.

Pretty good maintenance team,they get everything done in a timely manner. Also they have really friendly and helpful office staff who make the experience here all the more great.

My room was smaller than I originally expected but the apartment itself is really nice and big. My experience so far has been really great and enjoyable.

I love living in these apartments. The people who work here are very friendly. I love the pool, yoga wednesdays, and the new dog park. I hope to sign my lease again for next year.

over all very well but the internet continues to go in and out in my apartment which makes it difficult for me to be able to do my homework.

SO far the best student living apartments I have experienced. I dont have a pet, but they do have a doggy park. Their pool is super nice, and their GYM 24 HR Open.