The forum is a good place to spend the college experience. There are myriad things to do like hang out at the pool, go to the recreational center, or just hang with friends.

Paying so much rent for just a little space. My own house back in cedar hill is bigger than this. Tv is too complicated to operate, like why do we have 2 remotes for?

Overall an okay community. Staff and security could be better. Good price for college living and good amenities. However, securityy is a down

Good community but could have better communication through staff and needs more security. Good price and overall good apartments. Good for cheap college living

Great community! I love it here. I am signing my second lease here and don’t regret a thing. Shasta is amazing and cares about her residents!

Its decently clean. Staff is great. I sadly keep missing the events tho. Gate use ton be need code but then they reopened it. Glad they finally cleaned my stairs because it was getting really dirty.

A great place to live. Office staff friendly and informative, pet friendly never had a problem with keeping up maintainance. The apartment itself are well kept the rooms are spacious.

The Forum Apartment has improved massively, I use to not like staying here but ever since the improvements were made I have enjoyed staying here.

The environment is very residential and friendly looking and the building structure is somewhat modern. The rooms are spacious and privacy good

Living at the forums has been amazing. Love how it’s close to campus and the environment is friendly. The furniture suits well with the apartment living.

The forum at Denton offers a beautiful gated community, with spacious housing, outdoor patio, wide range of parking spaces for residents and visitors. Management is very attentive and always close of reach.

I love living here, it’s been such a great experience and the amenities are amazing. The staff are so helpful and nice and anytime you need maintenance to fix something it gets done as soon as possible

Alright place to live, gives me what I pay for. The staff is nice, and sometimes they’ll have activities to do in the office. Fun place to live.

The forum is a pretty nice place for it being student apartments. Would reccommend it to anyone looking for a decent apartment complex whose a college student.

The Snow fell hard this winter, slowly melting in cupped fingers until it was warm and clear and ran like my heartbeat when I saw you @slamtweet

Great place to live, trash service comes in handy and is one of the many services that i like about living here. Staff is very helpful and easy to talk to

Living at forums has been sweet & sour to say the least. I enjoy the fact that most of my peers live close to me but forums still has a long way to go to compete with the other student living apartments in denton. However, for the cost, it's perfect.

The staff is nice but I have been waiting on a new tv for 3 months now other then that the apartments are really good and affordable and the rooms are spacious

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

This place is isn’t bad not good but I wish they bought back chic fli a breakfast when I transferred here. Other than that they’re really involved with their residents

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

Living here has been a good experience and has worked really well because this is my first apartment and I feel the staff here work well with you.

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

As a resident i have grown to love living at the forums. The environment is very welcoming and the units are clean. Looking foward to living here again next year.

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

Apartment was clean with quick maintenance response. I have enjoyed my stay at the forums of all the student living apartments I have stayed in at my time in Denton this was the best.

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

Please don’t live here. It’s nasty. Trash everywhere dog poop everywhere weird maintenance people that come in ur apartment without notice and scare the u know what out of you.

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

Maintenance takes a long time. I have cracks on my wall since I first moved in. It has not been fixed. There has been a lot of things I fixed myself because the apartments take so long to fix.

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

Living here has been super convenient and fun! The staff are caring and always want to help you with any issues that you are having with your apartment.