The apartment complex is a great place but I've been having problems with people coming in the exit to get into the apartments I've almost ran into a few people already because they don't pay attention.also I've had problems with no stop signs..it wouldn't be an issue but people have been cutting me off because they won't stop..other than that I love the place!

I have enjoyed living here since August! The apartments are beautiful and staff is helpful. I’m sad I will be moving back home after graduation, but will 10/10 recommend this apartment complex to friends!

It’s great! I love the pool and having my own bathroom. The staff is wonderful and I love getting free breakfast in the morning. I will recommend people to check out the apartments.

I feel as if this is a great community for renting an spetmenr for the first time. I look forward to the excitement that will be involved living here.

I always knew the forums were a nice place to live but I never actually took a tour of them & when I did it made it better for me & gave me an easier decision on where to lease

The experience here just has been great. I love living here. If there was a complaint that I could give, there would literally be not a thing to complain about. Refer your friends, you wont be dissapointed

I haven't moved in yet, but my experience touring was definitely a positive one. They made it very clear what you got as a resident, and the process of signing a lease was easy.

Staff is always friendly and knowledgeable. Also my apartment is the cutest thing ever and my room has so much space even for a 3x3. Reasonable prices.

Great residents! There’s fights sometimes, but it’s pretty entertaining. Only had one problem with staff, but it was handled quickly. Can always find a parking spot.

I love these apartments and I’m so excited to move in soon with my friends! The Forums looks so nice and updated. I really love how it caters to the college kids living around there.

The forum is the best place to live the leasing agents are so nice and I haven’t had any major problems. I feel safe and it’s definitely a home away from home.

What I like about The Forum is the fact that first, the staff is very professional and always ready to help. The complex is very clean. I really enjoy this place!

Love the forum! Just wish the gym equipment would get fixed soon. Other than that it’s a very safe place to live. Very clean as well, the trash service is excellent as well.

I am having a Great experience! They staff is nice and the community is great! I enjoy living here! I’m so happy that I choose to stay at the forum Denton!

First, I was very hesitant on moving here at The Forums but all of sudden I started to really like it! Everything is great at the forums such as the gym, maintenance, roommates etc

Multiple ways to pay rent(app, online, etc.), friendly staff, and nice furnishings! Also tons of perks and/or rewards just for signing early nothing but a bonus!

This is my first apartment and it is great! I love the hardwood floors and the floor plan for the four bedroom four bath, I love the gym and pool.

Overall it’s a very nice place nice place too live and they have a lot of activities to participate in so the environment is active and fun.

My experience so far has been great. I really like the Forum and think it’s extremely nice and worth the price. The amenities are fantastic as well.

The forums atmosphere is the greatest college experience I’ve had as a 22 year old young man. The community is beautiful and the people are very nice. Highly recommended for future residents

Been amazing when ever i call they are there to help I don’t have to call twice or inform them anything again. Easy with answering the questions right away.

This is a great place to live - good location, right on the UNT bus line, gated community (so I feel safe!) Maintenance is fast and people are friendly.

I've enjoyed living at the Forum. Great maintenance, trash valet service, dog park for my puppy to run around, plenty of parking spaces, gated, and onsite security.

Great Apartment! I love living here and I also work here. It is a great environment! The staff here is great and very friendly and will work to get you what you need!

Apartments are nice and they have a good environment, I would recommended to friends if they needed somewhere to live. I have enjoyed living here so far