the residents was very night i cant wait to come back and start school in the fall. very quite apartment complex. pool was awesome and me and my friend enjoyed it they will be moving in in the fall

One thing I really like about the Forum community is that everyone is involved. They provide staff and faculty members who care about the residents. I really like the involvement of the community.

I have not moved in yet, but my tour and the signing process was very nice and pleasant. All my questions were answered and the employee that showed me around was very friendly and knowledgeable. So far, I'm excited to move in.

Beautiful community help full leases agents apartments are well kept & clean amenities are up kept & offers a wide variety of options parking is always available

Pretty quiet place to live if you live in the back or away from the pool. It’s a little pricey otherwise nice. Wish they had more short term leases

The forum is a great place to live at. There are many amenities that are available to the residents. The apartments are well furnished and close to campus.

My experience at the forum denton has been great thus far. The staff are friendly and cooperative, and the rates are fair. I hope that they keep everything the same.

I absolutely love staying at the forum. My pup really enjoys the park and I really enjoy all the amenities and sense of community. Staff has always been friendly and I’ve been paired with great roommates!

I don't live here yet, (moving in in the fall) but it seems like it will be great! The staff has been really nice and helpful each time I've called with questions

So pretty and I love everything about it!! The pool is my favorite because of the eagle tiles at the bottom to show school spirit. And the volleyball area is great to have some fun and create new friends!

The tour was very informative. The inside and outside amenities are great. The outside pool is great for swimming laps. Love the beach volleyball.

I haven't started living here yet but i viewed the area and i'm looking forward to it. The forums seems like a nice environment to be living in.

Well its the 4th day here and our AC and our fridge is broken, so thats fun! However, the staff is very friendly and so are the residents. I love the hot tub, gym and game room.

I love the environment. Also, the staff is very helpful and friendly. "I also love the pool, hot tub, free food, staff, and work out room." "This place has a nice living space, free food, and a great atmosphere."

Awesome I love it. I love it some more, I love it yesterday, and it’s great and they are great and I like the hardwood floors...yupp... it’s great

I love this place so much it’s the best apartment complex in Denton their trash valet service is really what pulled me in it’s a huge luxury to have and saves a lot of time

I like this apartment because it’s very roomy, the people are nice and I love the scenery. Great view with either apartment you receive, I would recommend this to people.

So far my experience has been so great, excited to be moving into the forum. Even thought I have moved in my experience so far has been one of the best ones!

The experience was perfect and I’ll be glad I’m staying there for the remaining of my college at Texas womens university in Denton Texas2018

So far Forums has treated me with the utmost respect and I love this place. I should’ve moved here a long time ago. This apartment complex is so beautiful too.

Convenient location and nice apartment, but the gym needs to be updated and cleaned regularly. I am worried about the hidden feels in this next contract as it appears that they will be forcing us to buy renter’s insurance. I am currently happy, but will not be if my rent goes up.

It was very well explained. Love the snacks you guys provided. The rooms are nice and clean especially the bathrooms. Everything else is great.

I love living at the forum. The location is great, close to UNT and also close to my job. Staff is great at helping with any questions and concerns you may have.

Pretty okay so far, but definitely wish rates were lower. Overall the office staff tends to be nice and helpful with some exceptions. I renewed my lease!

It was a real experience, there was a lot of things to do as in activity wise and it was a friendly environment. I really liked how the staff was friendly and openly.