Ever since the big management changes and renovations, I only see great things at the complex. My roommates are the best and the staff is super friendly and helpful.

I think this rewards program is a pretty cool way to give back to the community for doing simple things that we already do, like renew leases and use social media.

From what I've experienced I have enjoyed this community. It seems very loving and very open. Beautiful pool and spa area. I'm very excited to move in the fall.

The forum is a great place to live! This complex has some cool people and the amenities are great. I go to the gym and the pool all the time.

So far, I have not moved on yet but the staff is already friendly. The tour of the apartments was great. Great communication with the question I have had so far.

The forums has been a great place to live for student living. I do recommend to other students who are interested in wanting to stay at the forums.

I Love this beautiful gated community. Apartments are pretty spacious, big walk in closets and updated appliances. Fully furnished as well! Great experience

Its a nice place, not far from campus the amenities are pretty great as well. Definitely worth the money that you are spending and would rec.

This is the best apartment I've toured. Can't wait to move in. I do need to know how soon I'll know who my roommates are tho. Also, I hate the fact that people keep saying rent goes up. Hope that doesn't happen while I'm living there if not I'm moving lol.

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

Volleyball and pool parties are awesome! Gym and Hot tub are great too. Sometimes we even get free food. Can it get any better? Also Business area is great for working on projects.

I have lived in the Forums for about two years now. They could do better in matching roommates and adding more visitors parking but other then that it's been a great experience.

The staff is super exceptional and very friendly. They respond quick to emails and answer questions fluently. I'm super excited to live here

I really enjoy living at the Forums. Everything is new and well kept. Especially with the new paint job when management was switched. The amenities are also great. I have no complaints about living here except for the occasionally noise level.

A huge improvement in the past year. I never had trouble, but I do love the new covered parking, the pool being opened more, and the new paint on the buildings. Great job!

I love how every time I have a maintenance request they come and fix it as soon as they can! They really get here fast. THe also warm us when coming in

It's been a great experience so far! I would like to see more visitor parking though. There is plenty of resident parking, but barely any visitor parking allowed. I also would like to see a stricter way of only allowing residents to use the pool, gym, computer lab, etc. People come in all of the time that don't live at the Forum and people rip open the doors at the gym to come work out. There needs to be a stricter way of doing this so people who don't live at these apartments don't ruin the amenities for everyone who actually does live there.

Nice area. Couldn't wait to finally get my own apartment and move in. Don't have too many complaints. Enjoyed my roommates and staying here while it lasted

Moving to Denton this fall and this was by far my favorite apartment that I toured! I liked it so much that my friend and I are living here, can't wait to move in (:

I am someone who values cleanness and readiness of a complex. The pool area seems to always be clean which is a plus. My problem is with the grilling area constantly being a mess.

This complex is patient and kind. They are understanding and flexible. The whole time ive live here its been smooth and never had and complications

The Forums at Denton station has downs but mostly ups. The renovations they are doing on the property look great and modern! Also the maintenance team does a great job and fix things in a timely matter.

The amenities, the repair service, and the people are fantastic! I absolutely enjoy living here and enjoy the people at the front desk and the service that is provided!

Great community, the UNT shuttle comes every 5 min or so, and new management seems better. Cant wait to see how the new apartment building will look once everything is re-painted.

The new look is great ! The new management is super awesome . Everything's in place . Our office actually communicate with the residents. They also create activities for residents and great deals 😌😌😌

Nice units and the new management has done a much better job at communicating with residents and making sure we are up to date as to what's going on. Unfortunately, it's very noisy complex and the walls are very thin.