The staff is super exceptional and very friendly. They respond quick to emails and answer questions fluently. I'm super excited to live here

I really enjoy living at the Forums. Everything is new and well kept. Especially with the new paint job when management was switched. The amenities are also great. I have no complaints about living here except for the occasionally noise level.

A huge improvement in the past year. I never had trouble, but I do love the new covered parking, the pool being opened more, and the new paint on the buildings. Great job!

I love how every time I have a maintenance request they come and fix it as soon as they can! They really get here fast. THe also warm us when coming in

It's been a great experience so far! I would like to see more visitor parking though. There is plenty of resident parking, but barely any visitor parking allowed. I also would like to see a stricter way of only allowing residents to use the pool, gym, computer lab, etc. People come in all of the time that don't live at the Forum and people rip open the doors at the gym to come work out. There needs to be a stricter way of doing this so people who don't live at these apartments don't ruin the amenities for everyone who actually does live there.

Nice area. Couldn't wait to finally get my own apartment and move in. Don't have too many complaints. Enjoyed my roommates and staying here while it lasted

Moving to Denton this fall and this was by far my favorite apartment that I toured! I liked it so much that my friend and I are living here, can't wait to move in (:

I am someone who values cleanness and readiness of a complex. The pool area seems to always be clean which is a plus. My problem is with the grilling area constantly being a mess.

This complex is patient and kind. They are understanding and flexible. The whole time ive live here its been smooth and never had and complications

The Forums at Denton station has downs but mostly ups. The renovations they are doing on the property look great and modern! Also the maintenance team does a great job and fix things in a timely matter.

The amenities, the repair service, and the people are fantastic! I absolutely enjoy living here and enjoy the people at the front desk and the service that is provided!

Great community, the UNT shuttle comes every 5 min or so, and new management seems better. Cant wait to see how the new apartment building will look once everything is re-painted.

The new look is great ! The new management is super awesome . Everything's in place . Our office actually communicate with the residents. They also create activities for residents and great deals 😌😌😌

Nice units and the new management has done a much better job at communicating with residents and making sure we are up to date as to what's going on. Unfortunately, it's very noisy complex and the walls are very thin.

Great place to live! I lived here for one and a half years and loved every minute. The office staff are kind and very helpful. They maintenance staff was awesome and very proactive. They come by the end of day when I would call in maintenance requests. Very professional. They also include pretty much everything--internet, cable, a badass gym.

I've love living here! Definitely the best for you money as far as student living goes. Affordable, but still a great unit with great amenities. The units come with a TV and basic furniture so you don't have to worry about moving in anything too big. Great location too! On the UNT bus route, which is super convenient because parking on campus can be difficult. Highly recommend!

I love living at the Forum! Whenever I have had maintence issues, the office has always fixed them in a prompt manner. I love that the apartments come fully furnished. (I do wish there was more visitor parking.)

I love the forum! The staff are very friendly, easy to understand & very helpful! I love the facility & all it includes such as the huge pool and hot tub! :)

Wonderful staff, the pool area is always kept up, good at roommate matching. Love how well the grounds are well kept. I love going to the hottub after a long day of school and work.

Living at the Forum apartments is truly amazing. The complex is fun and exciting, affordable, and, most importantly, safe! I am so grateful I chose to live here!

The forums has done a great job and I have thoroughly enjoyed living here. I have lived here for two years now and I have no complaints. Thank you.

Love the new management. Thank you for listening to us and being really caring about our needs and wants. I am so glad that things changed for the better of the apartment bad also for the better of our community

I've lived here for 2 years and am happy that I chose this apartment complex to live at during my time in Denton. Maintenance requests are done in a timely manner (within a day) and the staff is super awesome.

Good apartments, but water pressure is terrible and The appliances in the kitchen do not always work. Also when they have maintenance come and work on something, it doesn't work like it used too in a bad way

Average response time to maintenance requests. Overall though a decent place to live just loud sometimes late at night. They are going through new management right now so things are rocky right now with answers to questions but hopefully that gets smoothed out soon!