Good but you owe me $100 and refuse to give it to me. It's from my look and lease in the same day. I have come by your office two different times. Pay me.

What was promised whrn i signed vs what I have come to experience has been a terrible experience. I hope this place burns to the ground. 4 shootings, theft, no enforcement of residents vs strangers coming into the gates. There is NO security even though it was promised 24/7. Maintenance takes their sweet time (I assume understaffed). Packages getting lost, we moved into a dirty and wrecked apartment, the bug problem is terrible even though they use terminex it doesnt work...and they walk into your apartment. I will take advantage of Castle doctrine laws and protect my domoscile. It is NEVER okay to knock and quickly unlock someone's door to enter the premesis.

DO NOT LIVE HERE!!! I have had countless issues with The Forum from the beginning. I've received fees for any and everything that I can think of from Water/Sewage to extra Utility/Electricity fees. Around December of last year, I called to speak to the new manager Brandon because I would not be able to pay the remainder of my rent until I got paid again in another week. When I spoke to him and told him I wouldn't be able to pay it immediately he rudely responded "so what are you going to do?" He's not the only one that has spoken to me this way, all of the employees are obviously untrained and have literally no idea what they are doing. Last week, the tube behind my roommates toilet literally popped off and flooded half of the apartment. We went to the office to ask how long it would take, and got no type of reassurance at all. They literally stared at us like we were crazy for our apartment flooding for no reason. I've also been charged an extra $40 of utility fees this month and when I asked an employee why the best she could explain this was "because the fees usually go up around this time of the year." I was planning on renewing my lease and decided not to after thinking it over and now I'm being charged with a $526.15 relent fee. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE avoid these apartments at all costs. It is simply not worth the time, stress and thousands of dollars.

I would have had a better experience at the forums if the management was a little better. Everything from the amenities to the overall community environment is terrible. My downstair neighbors harass me and my other roommates by calling the cops on us for legitimately no reason. But they are the main ones that host parties and make the most noise. The so-called security officer and courtesy officer are useless because they continue to do nothing about the safety of its residents. Of all the student living I have experience this is by far the worst of them all. The new leasing contracts for current renewals is completely botched because they decided to add additional fees and charges without our consent. If I sign a lease anywhere I expect to pay the fees I agreed to not additional charges that will have nothing to do with me. I would never recommend living at the Forums to anyone and would advise anyone looking for apartments to either stay on campus or commute.

There is constantly noise from neighbors above despite previous complaints. Imagine trying to sleep, study or watch netflix when this girl above has ZERO consideration of other people and play loud music or throw things around her room. It constantly sounds like furniture moving or construction. There is never any visitor parking when my boyfriend visits ONCE a month. I constantly see random people coming to forums to park at the visitors then take the bus to go to school. There needs to be a better regulation for actual visitors. If i am paying rent and I live here, i believe I deserve 1 visitor parking for my boyfriend who only comes here once a month.

You guys treat your residents like scum. I've had two different cars towed within a month period. When I talked to the manager she was extremely rude and unforgiving. I will always tell my friends to avoid living here at all cost.

apartment was dirty upon move, had to clean for 3 straight days before I could actually start moving my things in. roommate doesn't have pet deposit down and has 2 pets living her. maintenance closed work orders after NOT completing any of them.

Ever since new management, terrible! Heartless, rude, inconsiderate, and unorganized. Forum just can't seem to get it right with the best management

I hate this place. Wouldn’t recommend to ANYONE!! WiFi sucks and we paying for it. Our conservice bill is always sky high and they have no explanation for it. When you go in he bathroom and cut on the light it sounds like a roaring lion. Would recommend 1451. Right across the street. You’ll end up paying the same price. The forums is a rip off

Please don’t live here. It’s nasty. Trash everywhere dog poop everywhere weird maintenance people that come in ur apartment without notice and scare the u know what out of you.

Reply from Forum at Denton Station

Living at the forums hasn't been ideal. They have plenty of ways to try to get money out of you and the management isn't the best either. Ss

Although, I haven't had a bad experience, I feel like this area isn't safe. The roommate matching is a joke! The furniture is very cheap. I should have moved in on August 1st, but the move in day was August 20th. Why would I pay $600 just for 2 weeks? I will be moving out when my lease is up. Student living is a bad idea.

it can be better. I just hate how my room looks so different from what i was shown during the tour. there’s also a family of cats always near my apartment. i hate cats. i called to see if any could get done and i got hung up on... multiple occasions actually..

Terrible that we get charged extra for electricity and water when we are already over paying for just a room honestly . Terrible job getting maintenance to come out more than once.

They ripping us off by charging extra bills out of nowhere and barely give us any food or goodies like other apartments because they rather use the money for rewarding new leases. Castlerock will give food and drinks almost ever week like sonic and taco bells.

Worst complex I have ever been to. Customer service is terrible. It takes weeks for anybody to respond and show any acknowledgement. Most unorganized office. Papers are everywhere, nobody knows how to do anything. Maintenance takes months.

My first two years here were great, and I had no complaints, but since my renewed lease started in August, it has been nothing but a MESS. I was charged twice for forced renters insurance even though I’ve had my own since I moved in TWO YEARS AGO, and they continue the pester me to pay the charges when I made it clear that I wouldn’t. They continue to tell me the charges will be dropped when my insurance is “verified” but it has been almost 3 months now, and they won’t leave me alone about paying it. NEW MANAGMENT SUCKS.

Y'all suck, making me paying extra stuff I don't need. The forums made me pay 150 extra on top of my rent because the system didn't take my money due to system change.

Although it may have security issues, horrible maintenance requests and less resident appreciation events, they’ve gotten better staff and renovations for their residents.

The apartment itself is very nice, the furniture is great, and the kitchen has great appliances. I love the pricing for everything you get, but in the end, I just don't feel safe here. When I moved in I had broken doors, my alarm wasn't working and I got robbed maybe a week after i moved in. Three weeks later my car got broken into, and the managers of this property couldn't care less, all they care about is getting their money.

building manager Jamie is horrible and rude! Our apartment is literally falling apart and the maintenance wont come and fix it. when the apartment complex switched out our cable, they took our remote and now they refuse to gives us a remote, so we don't have cable even though its in our lease. Its been 6 months since they promised to give us a trashcan and we still don't have one. if you're deciding whether or not to live here.....DON'T DO IT!!!!

Only real problem is lack of detail in roommate matching surveys and the noise every single night in the main/pool area. There should be more done to keep noise down and people out of this area after the pool is closed

The place is nice but my roommate is not what I expected I felt that they didn't take my evaluation serious at all now I'm stuck for a whole year

The maintainance people are the only good thing about the community. There was a shooting this year just like in past years, the “new management” was worse than before. I’ve literally seen them go from 3-4 stars on google to 1 and a half over the course of a semester. The office staff is nice but the managers are complete assholes, they seem to only care about how much money they’re making.

I haven't been in my apartment for even a week yet and I'm already very disappointed honestly. The apartment was disgusting when we moved in. Nothing was cleaned. Many things were broken including the stove/oven which burned my roommate very badly and almost caused a fire. I understand that its the first week and it's too early for maintenance to help every one but when something is a safety hazard they should immediately take action!