Overall I love living at the forum. At first I wasn’t too sure because of the staff and management, but everything started getting a lot better. I definitely reccomend living here instead of the other apartments in town.

My stay here at the Forum has been absolutely fabulous! The staff is amazing and so sincere. If I have a problem with anything I know they will fix it as quick as possible. As my first experience with apartment living the Forum gets 5 stars from me!!

The Forum continues to be a great home for me and the staff is amazing. The maintenance team is fast, efficient, and cool. The only negatives I have is with the backyard behind building K is always wet even when it has not rained in a while. I suspect the watering system is set to go off a bit too often leading to the areas of dirt to turned into mud. This is the only problem because I need to take my dog out and every time I do it is too muddy for his short legs to get through. Second, the lighting in the parking lot is not the greatest some of the bulbs are either too deem or have died but walking around at night can be a bit of a challenge when I can not see my feet. These are some small issues which is why my review is 5 stars, just want to call attention to a couple issues I have noticed. I look forward to the exciting changes planned for 2019 and can not wait for the LED lighting and new leather furniture! :-)

It's a great complex but does not have a dog wash.The facility is nice and is getting covered parking. It also has a fantastic work out complex.

I like living here but the past five months the gates have been constantly open when they are supposed to be closed. The office said at the beginning of this semester that it would be fixed soon and it hasn't. I like all the amenities that come with living at The Forum and really liked that the two-bedrooms come furnished.

I like living here and the amenities that come with it. The only complaint I have is with the matinance taking a while to get back with you and not following through.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I will probably renew for 2 main reasons: the reliable shuttle service and the amazing location (can easily walk to campus in 10 minutes). Those are what give this community the edge over the competition. It’s not perfect but those 2 factors are so important to me that I overlook the other flaws.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

It's a nice place to live and the new management has been good too. The shuttle schedule is still somewhat unclear and the gate clickers are still not fixed, but hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I have nothing but good things to say about the Forum and the staff. The staff goes out of their way to help you, and my stay has been wonderful. Much better than the other apt. complex before. It's clean and I loved the amenities. I am glad I chose them for my last semester here at Sam Houston.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

The Forum is an amazing place to stay. They have great amenities and have a shuttle that provides transportation to and from campus. I’m glad I chose The Forum.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

The Forum is a great place to live, especially while attending school. I feel safe and valued as a resident. There are plenty of amenities that I enjoy about the apartment complex such as the gym and business center. I also appreciate our long-running shuttle service.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

the forum isn’t bad. i wish the furniture was more updated and cheaper rent but the forum isn’t bad. it’s better than a lot of places. i like how people come take your trash and management isn’t bad. definitely wish there was carpet

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

A bit noisy, but a decent place to live. Wish the bath tubs were bigger and my garabe disposal wasn’t so hit or miss, but other than that I like it here.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I love it at the Fourm me and my brother would not live anywhere else, the mangers are so good about fixing problems when things break down in our unit.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I love my apartment, is very cozy! Also the complex provides several amenities wich I have enjoy! The personal is extremely helpful and nice! My only complain would be the maintenance of the outside of the buildings, I think it could improve a little!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I love the pool area, the spacious apartments, all the things the office puts on for their residents & the long running shuttle! It is a great place to live!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

It's been great so far. Quiet, friendly staff, and the facilities are convenient, although often when I have to print something at the computer center, I find out there's no paper to print.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Nice facility. Quite and close to Sam Houston. Shuttle is great amenity. Already signed my renewal for next year! Apartments are nice size and in good condition.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I truly enjoy living here at the Forum. The neighbors are very friendly, the environment is clean and the people here are amazing. The staff in the front office are the biggest plus to this community. They are always there for you, they make sure you have everything you need.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I've lived here for three years now. I've had bad experiences and good ones. The good ones were nice employees and good maintenence workers. The bad ones were getting locked out of my apartment in the middle of the night and that goes hand and hand with lack of communication between the main office and it's residents (I still appreciate getting compensated for the apartment thing). Of course, the new management has been doing a little better, but these new office hours are a little ridiculous.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I haven’t been a resident long, but so far I have enjoyed living here. It is a peaceful, friendly environment. I would recommend The Forum to anyone.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

The community as a whole is very friendly and welcoming. The staff is fantastic and very helpful. The social events are fun and the atmosphere is pleasant.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

My resident experience so far has been amazing. My apartment is really nice and makes me feel like I’m back home with my family. We have a gym, study room, and many other amenities that I like as well.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Have lived at the forum for two years. Really do enjoy my apartments and the staff is great they help you in whatever way they can given the circumstance! Maintenance really responds to your orders as fast as their able. Love my apartment.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Very nice apartment complex, the rooms are all wonderful and the office staff are very kind. The location is wonderful, and the amenities are awesome.