Nice and quiet located in a great part of Huntsville quick access to all major stores and eating spots and close to the school and sporting venues

I have noticed a few small things in my unit that appear to be shortcuts taken by maintenance. Small example, when I was setting up my router I tried plugging the Ethernet into the faceplate on the wall but then the port go pushed back into the faceplate. I used to be a cable technician when I was an independent contractor. What I saw after I took the faceplate off to pull the port back in was a coax line and an Ethernet line in the same conduit. My point, instead of replacing the faceplate with the proper faceplate, it was cut to have the cat5 port fit in the existing faceplate. While I was able to identify the problem and fix it without contacting y’all, not every resident will have the same skills, knowledge, or even awareness of small details.

The fellow residents of the apartment complex are generally well behaved. However sometimes they are loud, screaming can be heard from across the complex, or loud music can be heard from the pool.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Appliances seem to be degrading or are no longer working but over all the complex is clean and things are taken care of. Wish we could have kept the hot tub though

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

The apartment is great!! And the club house is amazing!! The only problem are the stray cats wich use the hallways as litter box!! Terrible problem!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

So far its a great place to live. Even though all the upgrading is not complete yet, the facility is amazing and you absolutely get your money's worth.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Love this complex. Super great for me and my pup. The best part is the staff and how well you are treated on a daily basis. Cant wait for more mems.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Awesome place! And awesome employees! The property overall is always clean there is never any trouble with parking or loud neighbors. Everyone and everything is great!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

The forum had great amenities and is a very quiet place to stay. I like how aim able to take the shuttle to and from school without a hassle.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Great place to live front office is always helpful great summer time fun at the pool Apartments are always keep up maintenance Is always there

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

My experience has been your pretty average apartment experience. It has its problems with management and what not but over it has been very pleasant experience.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Living at the Forum has many perks and benefits. The new renovations have us feeling closer to home! I love being able to have access to so many things at the office instead of having to go to campus

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

After living here for 4 years a lot has changed. The maintenance is excellent, very quick. The amenities are nice. My only complaint would be the gates not being in service for longer than a few months.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I have greatly enjoyed living at The Forum. It’s conveniently close to campus, and it is so nice having a shuttle go back and forth to campus.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Great place to stay! I always enjoy the amenities especially the pool whenever the weather is nice. Everyone is very welcoming. Definitely resigning my lease

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I have lived at the Forum for 2 years and I have had the best experience! Management and maintenance are amazing. Wouldn’t have lived anywhere else!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I must say I am impressed by the improvements to The Forum and the security over these last three months. That time I wrote a review I had issues with the safety of the parking lot as it was way too dark to get around and walk my dog late at night, but that has drastically changed. Now the parking lot and all the building lighting is equipped with LED lighting that makes it feel like you’re at a football stadium. I like that they installed cameras on the outside of all the buildings (paired with the lighting) to provide more security to the parking lot as I do much of my walking late at night and early in the morning. My only two negatives are maintenance response time and lack of trash bags for dog clean up. I understand maintenance is overwhelmed by extra work that the renovation team is piling onto them, which makes it hard for them to complete larger work orders. Hopefully, maintenance will soon have less to work on with renovations and return to their excellent communication in telling what is wrong and what was done to fix it and fast work that leaves me happy to call The Forum at Sam Houston my home. My last negative is the trash bags for dog clean up, there hardly ever any to use, which is why I imagine many dog owners leave their dog’s waste around the grounds. Another suggestion I recommend is having more trash cans or dog bag stations in the front of the buildings on the corner near the grass as the location of trash cans. After a big rain storm, the yard behind the buildings is effectually flooded which means there are fewer areas to both find bags and throw them away after picking up after them. I would make my review 4.5 stars if I could, but 4 stars is the closest it goes and I believe there is room for The Forum to improve and I don't doubt they will rise to the challenge. The Forum at Sam Houston is a phenomenal apartment complex with courteous and respectful staff from the front office and maintenance staff to the shuttle drivers. Speaking of shuttle drivers, I must not forget to mention a convenient but underutilized service called shuttle on the go. Shuttle on the go runs every two weeks on a Saturdays, and if you do not have a car or do not want to waste gas, this is an excellent service that can save you money. The shuttle on the go service can take you to H.E.B, Walmart, Target and many more places within Huntsville so be sure to take advantage of this tremendous service. I am excited to see the new renovations to the front building and the rest of the apartment buildings in the next month or two. Thus far I have had my building power washed clean and my whole hallway and door painted, and I love it. The outside of buildings that have been painted so far look so much better then the dirty yellow that we had before and I’m enjoying the improvements so far. Closer to summer break I’ll be sure to update my review with my thoughts on the completed renovations and changes that occur between now and then.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I love living here. Its quiet and clean. The staff is so nice and quick to help me if I have any issues. I have not had any problems living here.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I love living at the Forum! It is definitely the best apartment complex that I've lived in so far. The only issue is the staff struggles to answers questions when I go in, and sometimes maintenance will take a few weeks to resolve issues but otherwise it's great!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I like living at The Forum because the complex is almost always kept clean. The apartments are nice and furnished, which is a plus! The rooms and closets are spacious. The front office staff is nice and accommodating and the maintenance guys are really nice too.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Living at the Forum has been a great experience. The front office is pretty reasonable and willing to work with you and the community is quiet and nice.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

IT'S SO AWESOME HERE! THE RENOVATIONS ARE GREAT! Management was a little bad at communication but since new management they've gotten better.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Love the apartments and am excited for the renovations to come! I recommend the Forum to anyone looking for quality/luxury housing. The ammeneties are wonderful

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

So far, the experience is pretty ok. It was a little difficult at first, mostly because the apartments are dirty but they’ve been doing renovations. Hopefully they renovate the inside as well. Um, I don’t think rent matches the quality. So these renovations better match what we’re paying.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

The front office staff is very helpful when you need help and the dog parks are a great bonus! It’s nice to have somewhere to let your dog run around!