The staff is helpful and friendly. The neighbor hood is mostly quiet. And the neighbors I have talked to all have been really nice. I really enjoy living here.

Awesome. Love location as well as shuttle to go to and from campus. Love studio layout and the people in apartments and all the amenities!!!

This community feels safe and it is quiet, the grounds are kept very clean and sanitary. The WiFi is stable and if it crashes they’ll be on it ASAP

Pretty nice environment! Love the fact that we have access to the shuttle! I really enjoy these apartments. Definitely don't regret choosing the forum!

These apartments are the best! The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful! Maintenance is always around to help you with any problem you may have. They have been doing an excellent job of keeping the apartments up to great standards!

Really enjoy the community, the people and environment. The surrounding and area is very beautiful, there is nothing to complain at all, except maybe the rent is a little bit to high

People here are very nice including residents and staff members! Nothing is ever better than walking into the office to people who are very welcoming

Over all I love the apartments. I love that they are about to begin renovations and I’m super excited to see how everything turns out. I love having a shuttle to take me to and from campus. I love my roommate matching and can not wait until it warms up so I can get in the pool! Did I mention how great the valley trash service is 😎

This a very Very nice apartment complex. Maintenance is so nice and helpful, and everyone that works here can be so nice. Our gates just don’t work and the manager is kind of mean

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

The Forum is a great place with many great amenities. I like that it’s very quiet and not noisy. Also, the Forum always makes sure to involve its residents in everything that they have.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

It feels good to feel at home when I’m miles and miles away from it. I like how spacious it is and I can have my furry friend with me and he loves it!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

My experience here has been great so far so good things that go on around here good people very clean. Good staff very helpful to all of your needs.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I love The Form it's clean, staff and shuttle driver are friendly and helpful, and I have never felt unsafe or uncomfortable, I honestly wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. They have an app that gives you updates and information about things that are going on regarding the complex, keeping you in the loop of everything. They have a shuttle that runs weekdays til 6pm and it is a lifesaver because you save on gas, paying for parking and looking for spots. Really happy with my decision of choosing Forum at Sam Houston!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

The Forum is a great place to live! Its very quiet and has plenty of amenities. Maintenance always gets to your requests either the same day or by the next day.

Everyone at the office is very nice, including the the shuttle drivers. I love the format of the apartment it is so cute. The gym is 24 hours so you can work out when ever.

My cat loves windows the living room, the view keeps h entertained when I'm gone. The trash service is incredibly helpful. I also enjoy the free coffee in the club house!

I love this complex great people. I have been taken care of with every thing i need. The manager is so helpful and so are the office workers.

I absolutely love it here it’s aperfect fit. It’s nice having a dog park so when my family visits and brings my dog he can go out there and stretch his legs.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

So far living at the forum has been a great experience. The living space and kitchen are really great and spacious. Another huge perk is the fact that the forum offers you a shuttle to bring you to school, which saves you from having to drive and find a spot to park everyday.

This is a very interesting app. It is very rewarding for every resident at the Forum or other surrounding apartment complexes. I got my first reward just by signing up.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I Love the place!! Is very close to campus and neighbors are nice and quiet!! Also they are working on renovations which I can’t wait to see!

Good place to live. Very good Four years. All the staff are very kind and helpful. Very comfortable and safe place to live. The shuttle is good.

The staff is pretty friendly, I’ve never had any issues with them. There’s also not a lot of issues with my unit or building, which I’m grateful for because I have friends that have a lot of issues with theirs at another place.

I like the overall neighborhood, I like the amenities that come included, the only complaint would be that I'ts advertised that rent is $579 for a three bed room but once all the fees are calculated i pay around $650 so wasn't expecting that many fees. Also with the addition of the roofed parking it seems harder for me to find parking since no one really uses the roof parking unless of course they pay.

The Forum is one of my favorite places to live in Huntsville because of its amentities, proximity to campus and overall quiet location. I would recommend to anyone