I must say I am impressed by the improvements to The Forum and the security over these last three months. That time I wrote a review I had issues with the safety of the parking lot as it was way too dark to get around and walk my dog late at night, but that has drastically changed. Now the parking lot and all the building lighting is equipped with LED lighting that makes it feel like you’re at a football stadium. I like that they installed cameras on the outside of all the buildings (paired with the lighting) to provide more security to the parking lot as I do much of my walking late at night and early in the morning. My only two negatives are maintenance response time and lack of trash bags for dog clean up. I understand maintenance is overwhelmed by extra work that the renovation team is piling onto them, which makes it hard for them to complete larger work orders. Hopefully, maintenance will soon have less to work on with renovations and return to their excellent communication in telling what is wrong and what was done to fix it and fast work that leaves me happy to call The Forum at Sam Houston my home. My last negative is the trash bags for dog clean up, there hardly ever any to use, which is why I imagine many dog owners leave their dog’s waste around the grounds. Another suggestion I recommend is having more trash cans or dog bag stations in the front of the buildings on the corner near the grass as the location of trash cans. After a big rain storm, the yard behind the buildings is effectually flooded which means there are fewer areas to both find bags and throw them away after picking up after them. I would make my review 4.5 stars if I could, but 4 stars is the closest it goes and I believe there is room for The Forum to improve and I don't doubt they will rise to the challenge. The Forum at Sam Houston is a phenomenal apartment complex with courteous and respectful staff from the front office and maintenance staff to the shuttle drivers. Speaking of shuttle drivers, I must not forget to mention a convenient but underutilized service called shuttle on the go. Shuttle on the go runs every two weeks on a Saturdays, and if you do not have a car or do not want to waste gas, this is an excellent service that can save you money. The shuttle on the go service can take you to H.E.B, Walmart, Target and many more places within Huntsville so be sure to take advantage of this tremendous service. I am excited to see the new renovations to the front building and the rest of the apartment buildings in the next month or two. Thus far I have had my building power washed clean and my whole hallway and door painted, and I love it. The outside of buildings that have been painted so far look so much better then the dirty yellow that we had before and I’m enjoying the improvements so far. Closer to summer break I’ll be sure to update my review with my thoughts on the completed renovations and changes that occur between now and then.

I love living here. Its quiet and clean. The staff is so nice and quick to help me if I have any issues. I have not had any problems living here.

I love living at the Forum! It is definitely the best apartment complex that I've lived in so far. The only issue is the staff struggles to answers questions when I go in, and sometimes maintenance will take a few weeks to resolve issues but otherwise it's great!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I like living at The Forum because the complex is almost always kept clean. The apartments are nice and furnished, which is a plus! The rooms and closets are spacious. The front office staff is nice and accommodating and the maintenance guys are really nice too.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Living at the Forum has been a great experience. The front office is pretty reasonable and willing to work with you and the community is quiet and nice.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

IT'S SO AWESOME HERE! THE RENOVATIONS ARE GREAT! Management was a little bad at communication but since new management they've gotten better.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Love the apartments and am excited for the renovations to come! I recommend the Forum to anyone looking for quality/luxury housing. The ammeneties are wonderful

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

So far, the experience is pretty ok. It was a little difficult at first, mostly because the apartments are dirty but they’ve been doing renovations. Hopefully they renovate the inside as well. Um, I don’t think rent matches the quality. So these renovations better match what we’re paying.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

The front office staff is very helpful when you need help and the dog parks are a great bonus! It’s nice to have somewhere to let your dog run around!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

The staff is helpful and friendly. The neighbor hood is mostly quiet. And the neighbors I have talked to all have been really nice. I really enjoy living here.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Awesome. Love location as well as shuttle to go to and from campus. Love studio layout and the people in apartments and all the amenities!!!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

This community feels safe and it is quiet, the grounds are kept very clean and sanitary. The WiFi is stable and if it crashes they’ll be on it ASAP

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Pretty nice environment! Love the fact that we have access to the shuttle! I really enjoy these apartments. Definitely don't regret choosing the forum!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

These apartments are the best! The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful! Maintenance is always around to help you with any problem you may have. They have been doing an excellent job of keeping the apartments up to great standards!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Really enjoy the community, the people and environment. The surrounding and area is very beautiful, there is nothing to complain at all, except maybe the rent is a little bit to high

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

People here are very nice including residents and staff members! Nothing is ever better than walking into the office to people who are very welcoming

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Over all I love the apartments. I love that they are about to begin renovations and I’m super excited to see how everything turns out. I love having a shuttle to take me to and from campus. I love my roommate matching and can not wait until it warms up so I can get in the pool! Did I mention how great the valley trash service is 😎

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

This a very Very nice apartment complex. Maintenance is so nice and helpful, and everyone that works here can be so nice. Our gates just don’t work and the manager is kind of mean

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

The Forum is a great place with many great amenities. I like that it’s very quiet and not noisy. Also, the Forum always makes sure to involve its residents in everything that they have.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

It feels good to feel at home when I’m miles and miles away from it. I like how spacious it is and I can have my furry friend with me and he loves it!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

My experience here has been great so far so good things that go on around here good people very clean. Good staff very helpful to all of your needs.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I love The Form it's clean, staff and shuttle driver are friendly and helpful, and I have never felt unsafe or uncomfortable, I honestly wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. They have an app that gives you updates and information about things that are going on regarding the complex, keeping you in the loop of everything. They have a shuttle that runs weekdays til 6pm and it is a lifesaver because you save on gas, paying for parking and looking for spots. Really happy with my decision of choosing Forum at Sam Houston!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

The Forum is a great place to live! Its very quiet and has plenty of amenities. Maintenance always gets to your requests either the same day or by the next day.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Everyone at the office is very nice, including the the shuttle drivers. I love the format of the apartment it is so cute. The gym is 24 hours so you can work out when ever.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

My cat loves windows the living room, the view keeps h entertained when I'm gone. The trash service is incredibly helpful. I also enjoy the free coffee in the club house!