The units are good minus minimum kitchen space. Wish we still had the old internet plan, however. And I wish the gates would start working again.

Overall I have enjoyed living at the Forum. Maintenance has definitely gotten better. The WiFi is terrible. I can barely watch any shows on my fire stick and my computer takes forever to load. The back area of building K is constantly covered in dog poop because because never pick up after their dogs

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Love my apartment. Everyone in the leasing office is very helpful and sweet! They make sure that your experience here at the Forum is comfortable.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Great community makes me feel like im back home. The scenery is amazing and peaceful nights. The workers are always trying to find a way to help which really makes your fay of school was hard!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I love it here! Everything about The Forum is great! I made the mistake by leaving The Forum and living in a different apartment complex and came right back ASAP! If I wasn’t graduating next year, I definitely would renew my lease.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

My experience here at the forums apartments been great so far I enjoy a lot honestly from swimming to the workout room,lol oh yeah the coffee too.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I enjoy living here. It’s quiet for the most part. In the summer the pool is nice. The staff is accommodating and friendly. I enjoy living alone.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Good apartments great amenities especially the shuttle but frequently trash in hallways and on staircase also apartment wasn’t deep cleaned before I moved in

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Very peaceful and quiet and my roommate was randomly selected however we get along great. The matchmaking process was a success! If ever I request a maintenance fix, there’s someone coming the next day. Really enjoying The forum especially after the terrible experiences I’ve had with previous apartments.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Meh, it’s alright. Shuttle is nice. Cool volleyball court. Nice pool. Uhhhhh. Internet sucks. They have cool little events now and then so that’s nice

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Wifi issues being the biggest problem since I don’t get cellular reception form my apartment. Also I pay for covered parking but my car still got towed.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Alright. Pool is really nice and the amenities are useful. Management is good. They care about their community. I wish I would’ve gotten a bigger room.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Close location to campus, has great amenities, and offers activities to help you get involved with the community. Also has a great park for your doggies

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Friendly service from all staff throughout the property, and I overall really enjoy my experience living here. Plus the coffee in the front office is perfect for waiting on the bus in the early mornings!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Very fast maintenance service, but still no working gate in the complex. Internet quality has decreased immensely since switching to the Suddenlink program we’re currently on. Wish I could have my own internet router again, because I had perfect internet before the switch.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Very good quality apartment. Very clean and up to date. I haven’t been here for long but I have got to use the gym and basketball court so far and it was very enjoyable

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Been here since 2017 and it used to be better but it's going downhill because they keep changing things. The shuttle is no longer reliable, it comes at totally random times and makes me late so I don't even use it anymore. The WiFi is no longer reliable either. Every month there's a new change because they have to compete with others in the area but the apartments are cheap, poorly maintained, and overpriced. Glad it's my last year. College town housing is a nightmare.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I love the staff that works in the office are nice and the stability of the bus. The complex is always clean and neat. I have absolutely zero complains and will be resigning the lease for one more year!

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I have been living here for 2 going on 3 years and I havent had any problems. So glad I chose the Forum! Its always so clean and the staff is very nice. Whenever I have any maintainance issues, they come within a day or so and are very polite.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Average overpriced Huntsville apartments, although the consistent shuttle and decent amenities make it one of the better ones to choose from

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

The apartment was so clean from the moment I moved in. All i had to do was decorate and it instantly felt like home! I definitely plan on continuing to live here

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

This place is really nice and fairly quiet. We submitted a few things to maintenance that have not been fixed but other than that, it’s pretty good.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Overall comfortable place to stay. Shuttle starts early and runs until 8. That’s my favorite part and also does grocery store runs every few weeks. Staff is always wanting to help. Been a great time since I moved in.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

I really love living here at The Forum. They throw amazing events and work really well with us students on EVERYTHING especially rent and making payments.

Reply from Forum at Sam Houston

Wonderful place and awesome people!!! Facility is always clean and looks nice. The shuttle is nice as well as the dog parks. All the neighbors around my apartment are nice!