Forum at Tallahassee

1,340 Reviews

1,340 Reviews

Peyton
about 12 hours ago
Great experience and quick maintenance arrivals when requested. Packages and mail are well managed. The area is very nice and the amenities are kept well and clean.

Andrea
1 day ago
When I toured here, I was happy with the price rate compared to the quality. I love apartment style instead of townhomes so I am very excited to live here in the upcoming fall.

Afiya
I like forum! The staff are friendly enough and I like my space. I haven't used many of the community amenities yet, so I can't speak to that but so far so good

Shelby
maintenance and office staff improved so much since last year!! they’re super helpful and maintenance is so much faster!! only complaint is that the gym equipment needs updating but it works!

Elizabeth
fairly priced when I signed but the rent always goes up so I’m not sure how long that will last. The hallways are dirty and not maintained the building itself is cheaply built, but the pools nice.

Clara
My experience has been positive overal. The apartment is spacious. The 24 hour convenience store is useful. The study rooms are nice, but the lights are dim in some of the rooms. Overall has been a good living experience

MariaPia
So far, my roommates have been amazing and I really like my living situation. The apartment was clean when I moved in and the pool amenities are great. The gym is not my favorite due to the machines being very worn down and kinda humid and gross in there.

mia
1 star
maintenance is not helpful, management is not helpful, everything i signed for in the lease is pretty much a lie. would not waste my money here again.

Joshua
I asked for the maintenance guy to come over and he hasn't shown up for two days.I have a crack in my roof now and it leaked water from a storm a few days ago. I don't know how long it will take for the guy to come over but I'll try to reach out to the front desk again.

Taylor
Not satisfied with the upkeep of this unit between residents. We have run into many issues and do not feel this this property is worth the price at all. Many unfulfilled promises.