I enjoyed my stay at the forum, a little pricey but I guess I got my money's worth. Some of the office staff can be a little condescending. Too many meaningless emails alloeed to me to miss one important email.

My experience at Forum has been better than any past experience I've had in my 3 years living in Tallahassee. I love it so much this is the first year I renewed instead of moving again

Choosing to live at Forum during my college years has been an amazing decision. From their amazing amenities to stellar customer service there is no where else I would rather live.

though I have not moved in yet, I can say that I am pleased so far by my tour experience. The staff were very friendly and were willing to answer any question I had. I will give updates once I settle in.

Just moved in and have no complaints. I like to see all the dogs and the pool is very beautiful. Will have to live here longer to see what else is offered.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

My experience at forum has been great. I really appreciate having a superb maintence crew. Whenever there is a problem that I report, they are quick to handle it. The community is also really clean which is important to me.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Haven't moved in yet but 14 days until I do! Very excited about living at the Forum this year. I can't wait to make the most out of it including using their amazing gym!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

I love the forum so far, great place to live. Definitely would recommend to others. Staff is nice and so are the other residents. Everyone gets along great.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Provides great amenities and comfortable living. Very spacious rooms that allow for me and my roommates to have our own privacy. The complex grounds are also very clean.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

It is clean and the people are friendly! The whole process of renting was easy and fast. For the price I don’t think you can beat the forum Tallahassee.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

I love living at Forum. There are a lot of community benefits - huge pool, gym, dog parks, volleyball court, basketball court, study room, tanning beds, valet trash, and gated community!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Imma be honest I love the Forum , the people in the front office people were very unhelpful . They need to learn some compassion for others.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

The rooms are quiet, the place is neat, security is very visible, and the people are friendly. So far I am enjoying my stay here and looking forward to a great fall.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

i move into the forum this upcoming fall and i’m super excitied based off all of the instagram pictures i’ve seen and all the activities that they show on their feed that they offer

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Don't live here just yet but excited to move in and enjoy all of the amenities, I'm excited for an amazing year at the Forum. From what I've seen its a major upgrade from my old place.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Well, I don’t live in the forum yet but I think it’s absolutely beautiful. I follow their social media pages and they’re always feeding residents and having events and I think I will feel a “community feel” when I live there in a few months.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

besides the leak in my bathroom it was a nice to live there and maintanence was very fast to come whenever you had an issue. also loved the gym area

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

The Forum is a really nice place and offers really nice upgraded appliances. They have one of the best gyms I’ve seen in Tallahassee and the leasing office is very helpful.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Amazing even though a little far from FSU but that keeps the price low. I did need a new key fob because I lost mine and they have none which is a little annoying. The pool is huge. Rooms are decent size.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

I’ve been living here for 2 years, and I’ve have nothing but a great experience! Although I’m moving out unfortunately, I enjoyed my time here, and would suggest to anyone

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

So far, my experience has been great! I’ve only lived here for one month, but I have seen no bad signs to turn me away. I can’t wait to participate in the fun community-building events be Forum has to offer!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Very clean and nice location had a great time when i visited gym very nice and clean as well had lot of workout space and room i had a blast when i looked around the apartment it was spacious

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

I have not moved in yet!! But so far I am pleased by the service I received while I was touring and signing my lease. I am excited to move into a new apartment with a remarkable environment.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Fine it wasn’t the best, but the living arrangements was ok. It was the definition of average. I could hear everything outside. The walls were like made of paper and I hated it.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

The Forum has an amazing pool and amenities, actual apartment is not very nice. Furniture seems cheap but other than that its good. The size of the living room and room in the 4x4 is perfect