I haven't lived here long but so far I really like it. The neighborhood seems to have everything you need except for good wifi. Its really clean but the dog owners don't pick up after their dogs. Everyone is nice and friendly, including the staff.

Great pool. Good amenities. The events are also really good. I wish the apartment would tell about the events more in advanced though because I feel like I always miss them.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

I have really enjoyed living at the forum. The amenities are great and the property looks so clean all the time. Maintenance and staff are usually good

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

great . great. ggreat place. with awesome amenities, little bit far from FSU though, but nice place either way. very chill and cool people.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Can’t wait to live here! I heard a lot of great things from this place and it think it offers a lot for college students and for a great rate!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Quality serivice front office staff is great.the pool partys create for a great time and the front office often has events such as free breakfast and dinners during finals.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

To start, Forum has amazing amenities. The 24/7 gym and basketball court are very useful and always clean. The management and staff are also friendly and always willing to help.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Close to FSU and TCC. Great amenities and quality for the rent. The only catch is that the buildings are close to the road and traffic noise is bad.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

The neighborhood is super fun and safe as well as the noise level is always kept low and the amenities are awesome as well as all the neighbors!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

I haven’t moved in yet but I’m hoping for the best experience yet and that everything goes well here. I see all the great things they have to offer so I’m excited for everything.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

The community is so nice and had so many amenities to offer, plus everyone is very polite. Whenever I speak to someone over the phone they are respectful and listen to my every question or concern.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

When I first came to visit here, I fell in love with its student luxury style. Can’t wait to move in! Hopefully it’s a long stay for the next 3 years.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Rooms are very spacious. Apartment complex are kept as clean as possible despite being only student living. Apartments are within walking distance of school.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

The community is nice and always clean but the furniture is very cheap and breaks easily or wears down too easily. The staff is very helpful and pleasant. Overall great

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Great place to live with great amenities and very friendly people. The downfall is the increasing rent charges that are entirely too expensive and hard for students to afford.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

The forum is one of the nicest apartments in Tallahassee. The gym is great, the pool is awesome and the staff is very good. I like the rooms and they give you a really nice tv to go with it. Wouldn’t change anything.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Love it here so excited to live here next year too the pool is very nice and the valet trash is definitely my favorite part about living here

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

The staff does a really good job at sustaining the community. I think the staff could do a better job at regulating residents, some residents are consistently noisy & dirty which have gathered numerous complaints but things have not been done to reprimand these resident. These residents take away from the "luxe living" promised by Forum.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

didn’t like forum at first but it definitely is one if the nicer, cleaner, SAFER places to live in tally. pool is very nice and they’re updating

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Forum is awesome, been loving my stay here recently. The maintenance team does really well at keeping on time their improvements and the WiFi is actually really fast.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

I enjoy living in this community. I feel safe at night and during the day. The Front office is always so helpful and doing their most to help

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

My resident experience has been great the people here are nice the workers are nice and help out a lot the pool is very nice and the gym is great

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

No complaints. People seem to complain a lot here. Others seem to vandalize property or not be grateful. Just wish that all residents had a hot tub too!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

I like the forum a lot, they keep it pretty clean. I haven’t had any issues with my apartment. The amenities are great although i barley ever use them.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Absolutely love it here, the attitude of the employees is always positive and they really take care of their residents here. Everytime I look down at my phone there is always some sort of resident appreciation and I believe that is just so sweet!. The Forum is awesome, definitely keep up the great work.