Pretty good apartment complex. Many amenities, but my apartment had not been clean from the resident who lived there before and I had to request them to clean it the day I moved in.

Great looking buildings! Excellent floor space and amenities all in a reasonable distance to FSU and TCC. Overall, a great place to live if you’re in college.

I love living at forum. I came from a different apartment complex near FSU, and compared to them, living at Forum is comparable to living at a Five Star hotel. The leasing agent staff and management are as nice as can be!

I love where I live. What is most important is my safety. I always feel safe with the cops always on site. The amenities are awesome. I love my roommates but the study room is awesome to get work done without having to drive to library.

The amenities are literally the best out of all the other apartments I’ve toured, the gym and study rooms are also way better than a lot of other complexe’s.

The apartment is big enough and upgraded. It’s also really nice especially for the price. The amenities are a plus and the employees are great.

It's my second year living hear and I love it! The community is great, the office staff is welcoming and always responds to maintenance requests quickly. The only downside is that the rooms are kind of small, other than that it's a great place to live. I've recommended many friends to live here.

Apartment is very nice but maintenance and staff are very poor. The walls are also very thin so I can hear everything outside of my apartment.

Overall it has been a good experience. It’s just busy at times. Checking in originally was chaotic. People are nice and helpful. Everyone seem nice.

I love it out here! It’s quiet and there are a lot of events happening! You guys don’t tow which is a good thing but i love that we have police officers out here!

I am very happy I moved into the Forum! I love my unit, new roommates and all the amenities available! I have had a few issues with the noise from our neighbors, and minor struggles regarding the use of the resident portal/ incentives, but the staff was very helpful and fixed the problem quickly.

This i must say is an amazing place to live there is so much to do and the people that live here and work here are so very helpful the apartment is great and i couldnt have a better roommate

The amenities are amazing. Staff is always super helpful. Aparmtments are wondeful and clean. The security is always around and gives good peace of mind.

The office staff are always super helpful and try to fix problems in a timely manner. The amenities are great and the property is always kept in great condition.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Amazing experience, I love the forum! The staff is always super friendly and helpful and the grounds are well kept and beautiful. Highly recommend moving here and choosing this to be your next home!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

This is a very professional and well-kept facility. The amenities are very nice and clean. The gym, game area, and pool are always very clean. The office staff are very nice and always willing to help you.

Great experience. Love the indoor basketball court. Play BB every night. Love the gym. Nice people. Pool looks awesome although I don't hang at it. Bedrooms are specious with your own bathroom a plus. Convenient location for FSU and community college.

The staff is very attentive and the apartments are very spacious. In addition, there are common facilities such as gym, study rooms and swimming pool at full availability. Recommended!

My experience thus far has been great! Very friendly staff and maintenance service is great. I wouldn’t trade this experience for anything else. Definitely renewing my lease!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Love the community! I enjoy living here every day. The front office is very helpful with all of my needs, and the coffee machine is super convenient when I'm in a rush.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Overpriced for what it is and maintenance can be a little more responsive but overall, I feel safe and comfortable here. I also appreciate that the office sends out live notices through text.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Place is decent with a lot of room for parking and dog walking. No complaints for the management. Would recommend for friends to live here again.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

The amenities here are very nice and well maintained, the staff are very helpful and clear when issues needed to be resolved, and the maintenance staff are quick to do the job and very nice.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

It's a very nice place to live. Very safe, the staff is great, and the amenities are awesome! The apartments are in great shape, and they constantly maintain and keep the complex in great conditions.

I cannot really say anything bad, the facilities are nice and the maintenance usually fills all requests within a reasonable time interval. That’s all