The Forum is one of the best, if not THE best place to live in Tallahassee! It has everything and more! The apartments are spacious and have high functioning appliances and the amenities are next level things! #ForumRunsTally

Pretty nice place to live, price is pretty good for what you get out of the place. Only issue I have is if your window is facing the street, you'll be getting a lot of road noise.

Cool community. It has everything we need. Next to campus, full of activities. Fully funished apartments, right room size, cable tv and internet included, awesome fitness room. Perfect place!

I wish there was a printer with 24 hour access. The gym could use another 2 benches and a real squat rack. There could be more food events for the community.

My experience is very good so far. The maintenance is very good at the upkeep of my requests.What I appreciate most is the complimentary Starbucks offered in the lobby.

For being completely new to Tallahassee, Forum has given me such a cozy spot to stay! The people in the complex are amazing, the people in the office are extremely sweet, and the roommate matching is on POINT. I LOVE Tallahassee and it's all because of Forum!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Overall not a bad experience. There are some upkeep issues that the staff has been aware of for a long time that simply aren't addressed (e.g. the gym never has wipes-ew), which is frustrating because our rates are so high. Otherwise, it's a good unit, the roommate matching is good, and maintenance is great about responding quickly to requests. Another issue is the walls are super thin, so if you have loud neighbors are roommates, you can hear everything. Overall, I would recommend over other student housing options.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Other than the horrendous day that was move in, my experience at the Forum has been pretty good. Nothing to complain about other than the overall mediocrity of the staff.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

This has been a great experience so far! The apartment is very nice and comfortable. Even with having the smallest apartment style for a 4x4, it is still very spacious and comfortable!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

I really like the Forum. The community is quiet. I have good roommates, and parking is always available by my door. I dont really have much to complain about. The electric bill was just slightly higher than expected, but not by much.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

I really enjoy living here. It is a fairly quiet community during the week which is nice. I love the gym and basketball court as well as the pool!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

So far so good. I would say the only thing I would complain about is lack of toilet paper in gym bathroom and towels to clean equipment, But besides that it has been a good experience

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Nice place to live, the apartments are nice and so are the amenities. The free parking is convenient and there are always plenty of parking spots by your building. The maintenance staff does an efficient job. I enjoy living here and would recommend it to friends.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

my son is actually the one living here. his stay has been positive which is why we chose to renew his lease. one of the things I like about the complex is the many activities onsite.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

The forum is awesome! I love free food Fridays and this morning they had waffles in the clubhouse! It is so nice living here because the staff is super helpful and always kind and are really here for you. I have also made so many awesome friends already and I am just super happy to be living at Forum!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Overall a good experience. However, maintenance is extremely slow. I still don't have a fire alarm in the living room after putting in a request. My roommates also still have pending maintenance requests besides the fire alarm that have not been answered. This has been the only issue so far.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Everything is wonderful so far. I have no complaints. Only thing is i wished when i first moved in my room was dusted and cleaned better. There was still a lot of dust besides that, i love the atmosphere, the gym and everyone here.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Nice apartments and great amenteties. However the staff is horrible. They take forever to do anything... if they even do it the first time you ask.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Great community, distance from campus isn’t too bad. Great events. The pool is awesome, and the new coffee maker is super convenient. Love the tanning beds. 4/5 because the organization of certain promotions could be a lot better.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

It is a great pace to live. It's a good size apartment, I love the trash service, I love that it offers 5 month leases, and I love that a TV and cable is included.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Very good place to live with friendly staff. The pool is very nice and the apartments are quite spacious. On the downside: my apartment was not clean when I moved in.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

If they could get pest control under control would be 5 stars. The community is wonderful. The maintenance staff truly has helped us with anything we needed.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

I love living in this community, I just wish the complex would take roomate matching more serious. One week in my roomate and I pretty much came to an agreement that it wasn’t gonna Work out and I asked the apartment complex what our options were and they basically told me “it is what it is”, now we both live awkwardly in the same space.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

The experience has been great love everything. My only problem has been with maintenance. My request for one of the things in my room to be fixed has yet to be accomplished. Everything else in the community is great I love all the things that they provide.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Forum, since moving in this year, has been a great place to live. The staff is very friendly and professional. The overall cleanliness of the complex is great.