This i must say is an amazing place to live there is so much to do and the people that live here and work here are so very helpful the apartment is great and i couldnt have a better roommate

The amenities are amazing. Staff is always super helpful. Aparmtments are wondeful and clean. The security is always around and gives good peace of mind.

The office staff are always super helpful and try to fix problems in a timely manner. The amenities are great and the property is always kept in great condition.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Amazing experience, I love the forum! The staff is always super friendly and helpful and the grounds are well kept and beautiful. Highly recommend moving here and choosing this to be your next home!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

This is a very professional and well-kept facility. The amenities are very nice and clean. The gym, game area, and pool are always very clean. The office staff are very nice and always willing to help you.

Great experience. Love the indoor basketball court. Play BB every night. Love the gym. Nice people. Pool looks awesome although I don't hang at it. Bedrooms are specious with your own bathroom a plus. Convenient location for FSU and community college.

The staff is very attentive and the apartments are very spacious. In addition, there are common facilities such as gym, study rooms and swimming pool at full availability. Recommended!

My experience thus far has been great! Very friendly staff and maintenance service is great. I wouldn’t trade this experience for anything else. Definitely renewing my lease!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Love the community! I enjoy living here every day. The front office is very helpful with all of my needs, and the coffee machine is super convenient when I'm in a rush.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Overpriced for what it is and maintenance can be a little more responsive but overall, I feel safe and comfortable here. I also appreciate that the office sends out live notices through text.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Place is decent with a lot of room for parking and dog walking. No complaints for the management. Would recommend for friends to live here again.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

The amenities here are very nice and well maintained, the staff are very helpful and clear when issues needed to be resolved, and the maintenance staff are quick to do the job and very nice.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

It's a very nice place to live. Very safe, the staff is great, and the amenities are awesome! The apartments are in great shape, and they constantly maintain and keep the complex in great conditions.

I cannot really say anything bad, the facilities are nice and the maintenance usually fills all requests within a reasonable time interval. That’s all

The experience is so good here! The staff is so friendly and I feel like they really listen! I also love the social media pages, like the Instagram! It's so cool here!

so far i have been loving my experience at the forum. the ammenities are amazing and i use them daily. from the tanning bed to the dog park there is something at the forum for everyone.

The forum is a very nice place to stay at. They have a lot of different amenities that make it enjoyable to live here, and the apartment quality is great

I really like the forum and the lay out of the apartment and how it is gated! i also like how they keep everyone informed on social media about all the events

I love living at Forum. They have great resident events with free food and awesome amenities like dog parks, study rooms, gym, pool and a gated community.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

A little unkept...I had to scrub my apartment when I moved in to get it kind of clean..but my highlights are trash service is nice& parking is always good!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

My residence experience for The Forum has been really great. I love living here! The people here are so friendly and the staff helps out a lot!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

So far I like it. Honestly, getting my keys and room couldve been better. My roommates are nice and helpful. I’m not far from my school. It’s nicr.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

The Forum is one of the best, if not THE best place to live in Tallahassee! It has everything and more! The apartments are spacious and have high functioning appliances and the amenities are next level things! #ForumRunsTally

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Pretty nice place to live, price is pretty good for what you get out of the place. Only issue I have is if your window is facing the street, you'll be getting a lot of road noise.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Cool community. It has everything we need. Next to campus, full of activities. Fully funished apartments, right room size, cable tv and internet included, awesome fitness room. Perfect place!