The only complaint I really have is that the walls are thin so you can hear your neighbors. Besides that, they plan regular activities for the residents which is a awesome aspect.

I have lived at the forum Tallahassee for two years now. If I didn’t graduate, I’d be there again. It is a great place to live. The management and maintenance are great.

The most awful this is the gym. Every toilet is soiled. They smell awful, and there’s never toilet paper:( but I love my room. I feel super safe and my roommate match was perfect

Easily the best place to live in Tallahassee. The amenities and area easily beat any other apartment complex. Each year living here comes with it’s perks.

So far as much as I can tell, this community is at the top of its game. The amenities and people are so great! The pool is such a fun place to be and the location is perfect.

Living in the Forum was great for me from the helpful staff to all the amenities, unlike neighborhoods in the past everything is always open to use and never “out of order” my guest love to visit because the ample parking fit the residents and guest. They always inform you before coming in to the apartment so it doesn’t have the dorm feel. It’s like a little piece of paradise. I advise anyone to check it out

forum is cool. we entered and the rooms were cool. i like how the apartment are furnished and how there is a two story gym. And TCC is near by.

I am so excited to move in! I chose to live here because it looks so nice! The amenities look so amazing l!! I have been counting down the days

Forum at Tallahassee Has been a great apartment. The pools is resort style which I love and maintenance is always responded to quickly Definitely would recommend

Communication with future residents is slacking a little bit. My roommates and I have been waiting to hear back from management for a very long time.

Very friendly and nice community. There are many fun resident events that go on throughout the year. The community has a lot of perks and very nice amenities.

So far my experience has been pretty good. The only issue I have is that the trash that was in my trash can when I got here is still sitting in the trash can

Staff was friendly and the amenities are nice. They host fun event for residents throughout the year. Maintenance responds to requests in a timely manner and are friendly.

Resigned my lease for the second year here, loved it so far. Maintenance has really been on the money, leasing office agents are friendly and helpful. Didn’t like old manager but they got rid of her, so thumbs up for that

I love this place, amazing pool, gym, and home. Im glad i chose the forum at Tallahassee because i feel so comfortable in my new home just like home.

The rooms are amazing and the experience has been just refreshing. The pool is extremely relaxing and the club house is a whole other level.

I have not been an resident for long I move in August but my tour was amazing forum looked so peaceful and loving think I’ll love it there and I can’t wait to officially move in.

Everything Was Fabulous i have no complaints . The customer service the welcoming felt great i couldn’t have ask for a better living experience then this. ❤️

Beautiful facilities. Apartment is nice, some things could use improvements. The pool is the best part. Thin walls though. Overall a good place to live.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Great place to live! Would definitely recommend for and students in Tallahassee! Move in process is not the most efficient or enjoyable but it is not a reflection on the rest of your year!

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

I enjoy living here! The one thing I do not like is how thin the walls are and you can hear almost anything outside and within the apartment

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

It was a fun time love the amen were very nice gym was good plenty of living space only ever had one issue and it was with my refrigerator it would open but not close fully

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Nice apartments, couches could be better quality though. The staff is friendly and don’t bother you too much. It’s a nice neighborhood and a good place to live.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

Nice place to live. Management is very friendly and quick to respond to questions and concerns. Maintenance is sometimes fast, but not always. The apartments are nice and in good quality, the only downside is the paper thin walls and floors, you can always hear your upstairs neighbors walking around.

Reply from Forum at Tallahassee

I really like this community. Compared to a development like Woodlands, The Forum is definitely a more laid-back, chill type of community and environment rather than the social party hub - which I like, a lot. The amenities are great (especially free iced coffee!!) I had some issues with maintenance and the front office staff when I moved in, but it has definitely improved, which is why I decided to renew a lease here at The Forum!