Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Property look ok considering the price what you paying Helpful and friendly staff, There is a lady called Naseema who will help to from start to finish
I have had a wonderful experience living here thus far with trying time management really gives you a piece of mind and maintenance is always on top of their job
Love this place.Enjoy living here.neigbors r too good.Even the staff is very good.I love the area.All schools are very good.I love.living in this complex.
Overall, the community is nice and quiet. Maintenance is courteous and timely in repairs. The only reason it was not given a full 5 stars is because of the front office. They hardly answer the phone and take a long while to return calls.
So far so good, clean rooms, except that washer was missing from the unit and hot water was absent. Both issues were resolved quickly. Great job.
It’s a great place to live! Safe neighborhood and nice apartments. I like the fact that grocery stores and malls are nearby which makes commute convenient to some of these places.
Good staff and very friendly. Always get work done on time. They are super helpful. Always there when needed. Super friendly staff. Definitely the best.
I've been living at th Foundations at Austin Colony for a few years and I love it. The staff is nice and courteous. The grounds are kept clean.
I just moved here, but so far the community seems to be very good and friendly. I look forward to living here. The location is very nice and convenient.
After the pandamic things are changes. Management is taking better care of the community member are facilities. For maintanence request also the team fallowing Mask's and galoused when they are entering. That thing I like in this time