I love how clean the apartments are! However sometimes it takes a bit longer for the complaints to get resolved but I would appreciate if this matter is looked into. Thank you!

The dwelling environment is comfortable. The manager and all staffs are so nice, any problem can be solved in very short time. I would like to recommend here to all my friends.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Good community and good neighborhood. Friendly office management. They help with all the issue. They are so easy to talk and discuss the problems.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Colony is good but not maintained well. Roaches and spiders all around. Very old construction. Management need to make sure that families do not move out as it is happening quite often. Rent increases drastically

Very nice apts.I love living here.Mall is near by.Schools ate very good.My neighbors very very nice..I love the oggice people.Bery nice place to live.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

It’s been a great experience living here and even when there’s an issue the office staff has been quick to respond, friendly and professional.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

I love this complex the neighbor it is great, clean and great for kids very pleasant and safe. The neighborhood it is great I love it and my kids as well

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

It's nice , peaceful and quiet. Nice neighborhood . I really enjoy living at foundations at austin , it's convenient, close to town centre .

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

I love the area. The staff is really accommodating and kind. My move wasn't the best. Only thing was new was the paint and carpet. They said it had been cleaned but we had to clean it thoroughly which we always do when moving into some place new anyway but this was like it had never been cleaned. We also had to bomb the place a few times before really unpacking. The people before us had to been really nasty. After the first few weeks we finally settled in and we love it here. The apartment is spacious and the parents watch over the kids while playing.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Great Location as everything is nearby and zoned to good schools. Houses are old but OK. Some of the amenities could be improved. Rents are little high but may be due to hog occupancy. What you dont like is increase in rent every year even though if you apply as new resident you can get in less.

Life is convenient.close to first colony mall, good school district. Close to highway six, close to highway 69. Not very quite,because there is a fire station. The AC in the unit is old.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

It's been a great experience. The location is close to all the restaurants and Town Center. Maintenance request are taken care of very quickly. A great Community to live in.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Great location and affordable living. Clean and maintained spaces. Great pool area where you can have parties and barbecue. Covered parking also available.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Living here has been extremely peaceful. The office staff is polite. Maintenance requests are completely almost right away. The playground has been updated for the kids. It’s nice for families and reasonably priced.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

This place has been alright, however our AC has been broken for two months and nothing has been done about it. There is a rodent and roach infestation as well. It's alright but not the best. We haven't been living there the past month but still get charged for water. Makes no sense.

Renewed for another 13 months.. this will be my 2nd year in the compound. What more I can say. Managment and staff are on top of things. You will rarely ask for maintenance assistance 'coz everything is in order but if you do they will immediately tend your needs. You can call the office, email them or use the website for any maintenance need. On the other hand neighbors are very respectful. AWESOME Community

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

The staff are all friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests are quickly resolved. Area schools are great. The complex is located within walking distance to shopping and restaurants!

Location at Foundations at austin colony is great, is near everything, shopping center, grocery store, pharmacy, schools, parks, library, etc.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Prime location and near to freeway. The apartment is old but they maintenance regularly The price will increase a lot after one year lease. that is very pain

Very frendly and calm plave to live. Landscaping may need some improvements. Frendly staff willinh to help you. Appartments are spacious and well maintain

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Nice location . Good neighborhood. Very close to first colony mall. Many shopping center near to my apartment. That is why I moved here.. If you have children, very good to moving here because schools are great around the apartment.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

++A It is a very good community to lived in. I will going to Recommend to my friends and family know more and this complex. Extremely good maintenance services and the staff is very helpful to.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

So far our experience has been pleasant and comfortable. We have had a few maintenance issues but they get fixed relatively quickly. We still have an issue with our dryer not ventilating properly and our air conditioner has the same issue in our bedroom. For the most part neighbors are friendly and the amenities are convenient and nice.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

The units could use some updating, specifically the plumbing, air condition, appliances and interior. They are very outdated! They don’t proactively make changes without complaints being made. Naseema is amazing, she’s always helpful! Jesse in maintenance is always working hard and is also a very important part of the team!

We are really enjoying living here! It’s very quiet and the grounds are kept up. The staff is awesome too! All of them, office and maintenance.