I like to live here because all residents are very friendly in nature. I just shifted here few days back and started making many good friend here. Pest control is something which is needed in this community very much frequently

This place is very nice and clean with lots of amenities and facilities. The location is very convenient because of all the facilities are nearby.

excellent stay till now. Community management is very supportive. Great homely experience , my family is loving it over here. Expect future support from management as is.

Living at Austin colony foundations in sugar land is good, good location, everything is near you, great location in sugar land. Good neighborhood

Prime location with walk-able distance to malls and highways, Apartments are old but maintained regularly. Near to good schools. Prices are ok

Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments is a great place for me to live. The staff is friendly and helpful. When anything needs fixed maintenance is able to fix it in a timely way. The location is great. It is walking distance to shopping, the Post Office and library. The people I have met are friendly and kind.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Very good the are very appreciative. Very friendly environment neighbors in ragdoll lot. And I was stalking me and my friends of they wanted to move to this apartment complexes a very good place to live in.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Very rewarding and convenient. Convenience for me and my husband that is handicap. All of the employees are excellent and caring. I'm glad to be a resident for 5 years.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

It was great experience. The staff is really a good and very friendly. They are very fast and help in all manner. Area is clean and have wonderful campus.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

I love staying here! The people here are great and everything is so peaceful here. Everything is close by, such as the mall and many delicious food places.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Nice neighborhood and location. Friendly staff and neighbors. Maintenance stays on top of things to keep community looking well. Walking distance to CVS!

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

It is a quiet and cozy place to live. Good schools nearby! Although the facilities are not the best, it has everything you need. I'm going for my third year here.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

So far my son and i love it here. The apartment is wonderful. Front office staff is super helpful! If there is a problem they have always helped super quick.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Quiet and very well kept up. Staff and maintenance are very friendly and professional. Maintenance requests are taken care is within 24-48 hours. Apartments are updated nicely.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

The community is quiet, safe, and comfortable. I like here. The gym is good too. When I do the washing, I enjoy my one hour exercise in the gym.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

This is a wonderful family community. I met a neighbor turned friend here that's making it even more exciting. Surroundings are well groomed. I love coming home.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

I love how clean the apartments are! However sometimes it takes a bit longer for the complaints to get resolved but I would appreciate if this matter is looked into. Thank you!

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

The dwelling environment is comfortable. The manager and all staffs are so nice, any problem can be solved in very short time. I would like to recommend here to all my friends.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Good community and good neighborhood. Friendly office management. They help with all the issue. They are so easy to talk and discuss the problems.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Colony is good but not maintained well. Roaches and spiders all around. Very old construction. Management need to make sure that families do not move out as it is happening quite often. Rent increases drastically

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Very nice apts.I love living here.Mall is near by.Schools ate very good.My neighbors very very nice..I love the oggice people.Bery nice place to live.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

It’s been a great experience living here and even when there’s an issue the office staff has been quick to respond, friendly and professional.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

I love this complex the neighbor it is great, clean and great for kids very pleasant and safe. The neighborhood it is great I love it and my kids as well

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

It's nice , peaceful and quiet. Nice neighborhood . I really enjoy living at foundations at austin , it's convenient, close to town centre .

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

I love the area. The staff is really accommodating and kind. My move wasn't the best. Only thing was new was the paint and carpet. They said it had been cleaned but we had to clean it thoroughly which we always do when moving into some place new anyway but this was like it had never been cleaned. We also had to bomb the place a few times before really unpacking. The people before us had to been really nasty. After the first few weeks we finally settled in and we love it here. The apartment is spacious and the parents watch over the kids while playing.