Except the serron every day random time from the nearby fire station, everything is good.good school district,,walking-in nearby first Colony mall

This is a great community. Location is awesome and the staff is super nice. They have very great amenities as well! It's located right by the mall and town center. Love this place!

I feel very happy to live here and I feel safe knowing I have good neighbors. My family feels safe and our apartment is spacious and comfortable for my family.

Everything is great, except the cost of rent (it's very high). I would put 5 stars, if: - I paid a fair price of 200$ less or so. - Garbage can places were better organized..

Very nice apt. Great location. Neighbors are great. Maintainance is quick. Wish it was gated for added security. Pretty safe place. Would recommend this apt complex to others.

Always punctual and always neat work as employees are aware and knowledgeable of the work. Good system maintain for work order and gets it done immediately.

Complex is in a really nice and upscale neighborhood but the landscape could be cleaner. Landscaping and exterior cleaning too infrequent! If management take better care of this, then maybe I'd give one more star. Also, what's up with yearly rent increases?

The area is very calm and quiet. I enjoy living here because the community is very friendly and there haven’t been any issues. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to friends & family.

very nice apartments. convenient to malls, banks, restaurants, pharmacy, post office and school. Apartment amenities are available such as pool, gym, business office and playground.

Foundation at austin colony apartment community is a well groomed, calm and family oriented community. My visitors describe it as cozy! I love the serenity

I very surprised to see that in this Apartment complex, there is no Bathroom exhaust. What ever the fan have in bathroom, it is just recirculating the air inside, which does't help much. I really don't understand how a apartment complex is built without exhaust fans!

I love livin here. Management is great, maintenance is great. Property is well kept up with. Love the new paint job only wish there was more parking. When I have to work late it do something late I have to park so far away. Don’t think people are sticking with the 2 car maximum.

This is a great place to live. The apartments are old but renovated and with recent maintenance going on, it has got different look. Need to have some more social activities involving residents . Of course with the great neighborhood availability of everything, you pay premium in rent

Overall, it's a great place to live. Close to a lot of restaurants and shops in Sugar Land. The apartments are older but most units have been upgraded and feel pretty homey.

I’ve lived at Foundations At Austin Colony for almost 3 years. The property management staff is responsive as well as maintenance. The neighborhood is great and close proximity to shopping.

I like my community they are friendly in the leasing office and they also fix any problems that I have in a timely manner. The location is great The school system is great as well Its close to the mall and the highway

excellent place, good facilities, a very quiet place! good complex, good facilities .. very attentive people in the office! recommended.....

One of the best community to live is Austin Pkway apt. The beauty of this community is that the management is flexible and understand the need of the residence. For instance, recent rebuilding of roads. However they should increase lightning in the areas particularly parking areas

Love it. Been living here for 4 years. Best manager service. Amazing and very helpful Nasima in the main office. Always fast and friendly maintenance guys.

It was a little challenging. Management is too much strict about the rules.There is no flexibility according to customer. They set all rules according to the worst resident they have ever experienced. I'm disappointed.

I recently moved in and it’s going good so far. I like the pool and the Basketball court. It’s a pretty nice place, near a mall a library and a staduim.

Location at Foundations at austin colony is great, is near everything, shopping center, grocery store, pharmacy, schools, parks, library, etc.

I went from living in a house to here in an apartment was was very nervous. I have been pleasantly surprised. The complex is quiet, and are quick to handle any maintenance issues that may arise.

Awesome community! Love the location and the staff. Problems are solved in a timely manner. We are close to a lot of great spots like the mall and tons of restaurants.

Quiet for the most part. Attempts to update and improve community are visible. Needs weekly pest control and updated appliances for cost of rent.