very nice apartments. convenient to malls, banks, restaurants, pharmacy, post office and school. Apartment amenities are available such as pool, gym, business office and playground.

Foundation at austin colony apartment community is a well groomed, calm and family oriented community. My visitors describe it as cozy! I love the serenity

I very surprised to see that in this Apartment complex, there is no Bathroom exhaust. What ever the fan have in bathroom, it is just recirculating the air inside, which does't help much. I really don't understand how a apartment complex is built without exhaust fans!

I love livin here. Management is great, maintenance is great. Property is well kept up with. Love the new paint job only wish there was more parking. When I have to work late it do something late I have to park so far away. Don’t think people are sticking with the 2 car maximum.

This is a great place to live. The apartments are old but renovated and with recent maintenance going on, it has got different look. Need to have some more social activities involving residents . Of course with the great neighborhood availability of everything, you pay premium in rent

Overall, it's a great place to live. Close to a lot of restaurants and shops in Sugar Land. The apartments are older but most units have been upgraded and feel pretty homey.

I’ve lived at Foundations At Austin Colony for almost 3 years. The property management staff is responsive as well as maintenance. The neighborhood is great and close proximity to shopping.

I like my community they are friendly in the leasing office and they also fix any problems that I have in a timely manner. The location is great The school system is great as well Its close to the mall and the highway

excellent place, good facilities, a very quiet place! good complex, good facilities .. very attentive people in the office! recommended.....

One of the best community to live is Austin Pkway apt. The beauty of this community is that the management is flexible and understand the need of the residence. For instance, recent rebuilding of roads. However they should increase lightning in the areas particularly parking areas

Love it. Been living here for 4 years. Best manager service. Amazing and very helpful Nasima in the main office. Always fast and friendly maintenance guys.

It was a little challenging. Management is too much strict about the rules.There is no flexibility according to customer. They set all rules according to the worst resident they have ever experienced. I'm disappointed.

I recently moved in and it’s going good so far. I like the pool and the Basketball court. It’s a pretty nice place, near a mall a library and a staduim.

Location at Foundations at austin colony is great, is near everything, shopping center, grocery store, pharmacy, schools, parks, library, etc.

I went from living in a house to here in an apartment was was very nervous. I have been pleasantly surprised. The complex is quiet, and are quick to handle any maintenance issues that may arise.

Awesome community! Love the location and the staff. Problems are solved in a timely manner. We are close to a lot of great spots like the mall and tons of restaurants.

Quiet for the most part. Attempts to update and improve community are visible. Needs weekly pest control and updated appliances for cost of rent.

It’s been 3 yrs here and we are happy here. The location is too good as we no. Good school , grocery shop , saloon , mall, hospital etc within a mile. Office staff is also polite , friendly n very helping , they listen to our issues and resolve it as soon as possible.

I’ve lived at foundations at Austin colony for almost 3 years and it’s been a great experience. It is a quiet and friendly community FaceTime and is very child and pet friendly

This is very nicely located community with access to all main facilities. However the rent is on higher side with existing resident getting increments every year though the new one get same type apartment at less rent so don't worry about loyalty. Maintenance staff arrives in time bit overall nice place to stay, if you can afford

Very convient to go to first colony mall,Kargo,Costco ,near high way 6,I59/69 The Environment is good .the road in this apartment is in bad condition, but recently they are fixing this problem. Done

Overall, I've enjoyed my experience living here for the past 2 years. I think the new management has done a good job of taking action on things that have needed to be fixed for a while, which is great. The office staff is always nice and I like when they know me by name. The maintenance staff is always friendly and quick to respond to my work orders.

Love living here. Great service and very prompt when anything is needed. Maintenance associates are amazing. Management is great and new look on building looks amazing

Excellent staff and good Apts to live. Friendly neighborhood. Fast and efficient maintenance service. And good facilities such as better equipment in gym, good play area for kids.

We're pleased with the great customer service provided. Office staff is always willing to help. Place is nice, quiet, clean and is properly kept.