Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

4.3

4.3

Swift response to maintenance requests, friendly people and environment, quite and clean place to live, constant follow up with tenant and exciting program to keep tenants engaged.
We love it here. Prime location. Great communication and responsiveness on behalf of the staff. The maintenance team is very hard working, and the best I’ve seen. I will say tho, the kids who live here can be a liiiiiittle bit much. Lol it’s more that I sometimes wish they weren’t ALWAYS at the basketball court, but maybe that’s just on me to plan my play times better and earlier....but some of them could watch their language lol. I hadn’t heard an 8 year old say the F-word until now, but in the end that just shows that ALL kinds of families are welcome and that’s encouraging to be honest.
Good community. Safe environment. great service. Friendly people. Nice services. Such as children park, basketball court, swimming pool and gym.
I love living at Foundations at Austin Colony. Its a small complex and the residents are very friendly. Also. The maintenance employees always keep the property looking nice
I enjoy living here. The people are nice and it’s pretty quiet. The office is hard to get in touch with but they are nice and friendly. Maintenance guy is awesome. Parking situation is TERRIBLE. No parking when I get off work. We need parking decals and visitors need to park somewhere else or towed. The last thing is the apartments need to be remodeled. My counters and floors are in terrible condition.
I liked here staying in this apartment due to the near by neibherhood (Shoping mall, Movie Theature, Stadium, Cancel, Trail) The maintained was not good in the time of Snow Strome and there was no response from apartment management for couple of days. The tenants are stayed for without water for couple of days and the management was not have minimum responsibility to inform the things and co-ordinate.
Great apartments! Always well kept! Quiet community with lots of families! The maintenance crew is always helping and fast at fixing any issues that may come up!
It is ok. It is very hard to find the parking during the night time. It wasn’t like that when I moved in. Lake of light on the parking lot. If you request any maintenance it takes time. Biggest problem are roaches. Most of the time office does not answer the phone. Apartment location is very nice and clean.
Love this community.Schools are very good.I love the atmosphere.Neighbors are ver nice.Very safe and quite place.There is first colony mall nwar which I love it.
Staff and maintenance are great. Property is maintained. Maintenance requests are promptly taken care of. Staff is very friendly and reply back promptly to your emails.