Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

4.3

4.3

Very nice community! It is in a good location. The neighborhood is calm. It is close to the schools, library, hospitals, grocery stores, First Colony mall, AMC Movies, FBISD Office, Mercer Stadium etc.
I like this place... area is so good.. neighborhood is respectfull.. neat and clean place.. people are so nice and great. Specially i like those trees ❣
Very good experience living here. Good community. Clean environment good fitness club. Friend neighborhood. Friendly community directors and their staff Well taken care of property.
Our four major concerning factors for finding an apartment, in no particular order, are quality, safety, price, and location. -Quality is about 3.65/5 stars...we've had roach issues before we moved in; the refrigerator about 1 ft. too close to the dishwasher; we HAD a leak in our closet from the AC; and the water supply to the ice machine could be better -Safety is 4/5 stars...overall very safe; the local authorities will survey the premise occasionally; only one time did my wife wake up early in the morning from a loud domestic argument outside -Price is nearly 5 stars...we would love for the price to drop down about $100 with all things considered, but we aren't complaining too much -Location is 5 stars!...We are exactly 20 minutes from work, church, and family; the surrounding local attractions such as the mall, the high school football stadium, the town center, and being near to other Houston attractions has made the location prime.
Wonderful place to live during such trying times gives me a peace of mind when I know I have a safe a clean place to come home to after work
The apartment is very old but the neighbourhood is very nice and peaceful. Everything is accessible in the neighbourhood. There are some bugs issue specially during spring through fall.
The facility is clean. They are taking proper precautions to ensure safety during this pandemic. The location is beautiful and everything is nearby.
We have a lovely community, and many different cultures represented, so I can practise my various languages. The playground is always full of kids, and Bullhead Bayou has some nice places to rest, and relax.
Good Neighborhood and nice community. The staff are friendly. The location is good. Lived here for 4 years now. The zoned schools are very good and they are close by. CVS Pharmacy, Stadium, FBISD Admin Office, First Colony mall, AMC Theaters, Fire Station, Churches, County Library, etc. - all these are in walkable distance.
Amazing experience! The neighborhood is very peaceful and full of things to do! I love how everything is close and at a walking distance! Overall, the service here is great