Great office staff. Maintenance requests are always taken care of quickly. Very quiet and clean complex. They need to get pet clean up stations so we don’t have to walk all the way to the dumpster.

the location is the main fetch as very near to shopping malls. The apartment is old and has more maintenance issues regularly, but maintenance team or attending when we raised the request. The rent is very high for existing customers than new customers. Once you on the lease then the management will play their numbers game and increase the rent as they like on renewal times. I observed that here most of the people or nor staying for long term due to these factors.

Location wise is percect. Near CVS, shops, mall, Town Centre. Lack of security. Outsiders easily come in and this concerns safety of family especially kids.

I love the location. The complex is quiet, the staff is friendly. Foundations at Austin Colony is in close proximity to grocery, malls and other places I go often.

It was not making sense in Houston that a staff member were telling me that she cannot go outside when it is raining. Also I'm not feeling good about the extra charges

Me and my family have lived here for 3 years and it has been a great place to reside. Nice pool and the grounds are manicured nicely each week

We are told that the pest control services are free but it's charged every month. Using another company for bills and charging me for billing services is also unfair.

Apartments are not clean they use very third class material and too much conjusted and kitchen is too small and I over all my experience is very bad

very good ,the people are very friendly .love the area hear my childrens schools are close .the arts are all around.the hcc. is close .and healthcare facillitys,.

Not happy with service very bad management. Expect more from the management of this colony. Lots of expectations from the management very bad customer services

Nice family place to live!!! The neighborhood is very quiet. You will not find a better office staff - We have been here for almost 3 years and we have no complaints.

So far everything has been great from the help in the office to the other residents. The staff is very helpful and answeres all my questions. Thank you foundations at Austin colony.

sound Asians at Austin colony apartments in sugar Land Texas is a great place to live. It is very convenient for work, school, Church. We plan to live here for many years to come.

The staff is friendly. The place is nice. The best part about living here is being is that it is located in sugar land. The apartment in a good environment

I love the quiet environment. The complex is within walking distance to so many shops and eateries. It is, also, in a great school zone. During the time I have lived here (7 months), I have only had minor maintenance issues which were solved very quickly.

Bad management and maintenance. Expect more with the rent that we pay for it takes weeks or months to get something fixed it’s frustrating when they don’t do their job

Peaceful safe neighborhood Feels very family oriented here Quick responses to any concerns. The office people are so extremely friendly. Close to everything

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Except the serron every day random time from the nearby fire station, everything is good.good school district,,walking-in nearby first Colony mall

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

This is a great community. Location is awesome and the staff is super nice. They have very great amenities as well! It's located right by the mall and town center. Love this place!

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

I feel very happy to live here and I feel safe knowing I have good neighbors. My family feels safe and our apartment is spacious and comfortable for my family.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Everything is great, except the cost of rent (it's very high). I would put 5 stars, if: - I paid a fair price of 200$ less or so. - Garbage can places were better organized..

Very nice apt. Great location. Neighbors are great. Maintainance is quick. Wish it was gated for added security. Pretty safe place. Would recommend this apt complex to others.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Always punctual and always neat work as employees are aware and knowledgeable of the work. Good system maintain for work order and gets it done immediately.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Complex is in a really nice and upscale neighborhood but the landscape could be cleaner. Landscaping and exterior cleaning too infrequent! If management take better care of this, then maybe I'd give one more star. Also, what's up with yearly rent increases?

The area is very calm and quiet. I enjoy living here because the community is very friendly and there haven’t been any issues. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to friends & family.