Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

4.3

4.3

Always responsive when I call and are polite and friendly. Anytime I have had a maintenance issue, they do their best to take care of it quickly and efficiently. Overall, experience has been positive. I have enjoyed my time living here.
Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments are located in a great location. It is near shopping and grocery stores. You can even walk to the library. There is a nice pool, play ground and big basketball court on the grounds. I feel safe at the apartments. The people I have met are friendly. The staff is great and easy to work with.
The best time to stay in the community with near Stadium, City Center, First colony mall, Library, Walking Trail with in walkable distance. Near by schools are very good. Apartment is old but maintenance is very good.
Great community, neighbors, and friendly people. Excellent location, close to good schools, shopping malls, restaurants and services. Easy access to highways.
It’s my 3rd year here and it’s a very peaceful community still! The staff is very friendly and quick to respond to maintenance issues. My kids enjoy the park as well.
Foundation at Austin Parkway is a great location, you have the school like Elementary, high school and middle school near by. Town center is very near the apartments.
I felt like we found a goldmine when we found Foundations at Austin Colony. Location is absolutely awesome! Conveniently located in Sugar Land near grocery stores, pharmacies, mall and restaurants galore. Easy access to 59, 90, 99 and the beltway. Staff are absolutely amazing!
Location is nice and good neighbourhood. everything is accessible around the area. The Staff is also very helpful. Overall it’s is nice place to stay.
Very good experience.Love the community.Area is also bery nice.I love living in this apartment complex.The most important thing is schools are very nice and there is a mall near by.
Excellent experience, a clean environment with cultural diversity. Our family thinks is a nice area and that is close by pharmacy and groceries