Location at Foundations at austin colony is great, is near everything, shopping center, grocery store, pharmacy, schools, parks, library, etc.

Prime location and near to freeway. The apartment is old but they maintenance regularly The price will increase a lot after one year lease. that is very pain

Very frendly and calm plave to live. Landscaping may need some improvements. Frendly staff willinh to help you. Appartments are spacious and well maintain

Nice location . Good neighborhood. Very close to first colony mall. Many shopping center near to my apartment. That is why I moved here.. If you have children, very good to moving here because schools are great around the apartment.

++A It is a very good community to lived in. I will going to Recommend to my friends and family know more and this complex. Extremely good maintenance services and the staff is very helpful to.

So far our experience has been pleasant and comfortable. We have had a few maintenance issues but they get fixed relatively quickly. We still have an issue with our dryer not ventilating properly and our air conditioner has the same issue in our bedroom. For the most part neighbors are friendly and the amenities are convenient and nice.

The units could use some updating, specifically the plumbing, air condition, appliances and interior. They are very outdated! They don’t proactively make changes without complaints being made. Naseema is amazing, she’s always helpful! Jesse in maintenance is always working hard and is also a very important part of the team!

We are really enjoying living here! It’s very quiet and the grounds are kept up. The staff is awesome too! All of them, office and maintenance.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

This is a nice quiet apartment community. The staff is always very helpful and friendly. These apartments are in a great location. It is walking distance to the Library, post office and lots of shopping and restaurants.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

New here, but so far..so good!! Staff is awesome, application process simple and explained in great detail. Works with everyone and very focused on customer service.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Family friendly place. Our family love the environment here. It's quiet, clean and always well kept. The office staff are courteous and provide awesome customer service. Thank you!

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

You should do more pest control services. I saw to much ants around my house. The silence of the apartments is good. I like lo live here Thank you

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Our friends live here and seeing their apartment and the grounds here we decided to move here and the staff in the office have been very helpful and caring. The grounds as green and well kept and are enjoying our time here.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

We are happy for living here the apartments are confortable the trees and plants make us feel like living out of a city. The location near to the Mall is convenient

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Kendall was awesome. Always pleasant. Application process was quick. Complex is very well kept. Pool is very clean and so was the fitness room

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Good community. The surrounding is nice and clean. The staff is nice and friendly. The worker do they job well. Good school zone in the area.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Really nice neighborhood and location. It’s closer to almost everything like mall, theatre, store, church and the best schools. I have found that living here uplifts my spirit, with quiet neighborhood and good schools that’s is good for the kids. It is also quiet in this area of neighborhood. I just wish it can be expanded more.

Reply from Foundations at Austin Colony Apartments

Nice Neighborhood, Easy Access though apartment rent is little high with the type of apartment available as they are old School district is also good.

Good place to live, good people living around. Good environment. The staff is great specially Kendell, a wonderful person. Planning to stay for a year.

The Foundation At Austin Colony Apartment is good place to be at has swimming pool, basketball court and park for your kids and good school zone as well shopping mall near by as well

Everything is nice and the staffs are friendly. They address immediately our concern and are very supportive. We cannot wait to experience more fun coming up when living here

This apartment complex is nice. I enjoy living here. We will have to relocate due to job opportunities but it is a wonderful place to live. Close to the mall

Friendly people and nice location everything is just around the corner I wish the parking would be better tho assigned parking would be better

I have only met a few people. All the staff is very friendly and helpful. The people I have talked to have been polite. The neighbors are quiet.