Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

4.3

4.3

It’s been a great experience living here. Everyone is friendly, parking is a breeze, and overall it feels safe. Fitness center and office are back open too!
I love living at this apartment complex. I feel safe and the location is perfect for my shopping needs. Everyone is friendly and the staff is great. The facility has everything that makes it a perfect place for me to live!
Great community, quiet and safe neighborhood, property is very well taken care of. Maintenance is very quick to respond, I’m very impressed with how clean the staff keep the premises
Living here has been lovely so far! My only complaints are the noise level is sometimes quite loud and people drive far too fast through the parking lots.
Maintenance is quick to respond and the staff is always helpful. It’s always very quiet and we love the location of our apartment. Best community we’ve lived in!
I lived here almost 3 years . very nice apartment . beautiful lake view apartment. maintainence is good . walkable to all stores and friendly neigbourhood.
Overall been very happy. The buildings are old and you can tell by the showers and little details but maintenance has been very nice and quick to come fix things. If you don’t have kids and don’t like the sounds of little ones running around for a few hours a day then stay away from the playground side of the complex. The pools are excellent!
It still has been a pretty good experience here. Quiet neighbors, peaceful atmosphere, and parking has been a breeze which is still unbelievable!
Maintenance crew is very quick to respond and very friendly whenever you see them around. Whenever I have trouble it's resolved within no time. Have been here for a 1year 1/2 and have had a great time in a great area. Pool time with the neighbors is also fun
I have had nothing but good experiences with this complex. When my AC was acting up they came right away to fix it. They even did a follow up to make sure it was still in working order.