This is such a wonderful community with a beautiful view of the lake. Very family oriented and peaceful. I'm glad I found Foundation at Edge Water to call my home.

Lived here over a year, Only complaint is lack of parking after 7pm. Otherwise management is speedy to repond to issues, beautiful property, well maintained

I have the perfect spot with the view of the water and a big tree outside my living area. It is quite and cozy. The office and maintenance has always been friendly and responsive. I am signing my second lease next week.

The staff is friendly and helpful and the complex is safe and clean. I enjoy living next to the water. Neighbors arent bad either. Its central location next to restaurants and grocery stores is really nice.

Would love to get landscaping around my building in 2019! It is sorely needed but I appreciate the edging that was installed this fall. Thank you for considering this in the next phase of improvements.

Price is good for the location and the staff always works fast to resolve any issues that you may have. The online service requests applications are a breeze to sumit. The staff is friendly and energetic. Neighborhood is pretty quiet.

I enjoy this apartment complex. Very nice and the staff is great. The location is suburb, walking distance to the mall and food areas. They have a nice pool area with a gym which is nice and walking distance from my apartment.

Beautiful community!! I was a resident ten years ago, and it’s just as I remember it. Friendly staff, prompt maintenance team. Two thumbs way up!!

Have been living here for 3 years, the location is good. I wish this was a gated community, the interiors and amenities were nicer than the current upgrades.

Excelente sitio para vivir! Es una gran comunidad llena de beneficios para sus recidentes, es un lugar lleno de mucho paisajes, muy lindas piscinas y muelles para relajarse!

Excelente lugar para vivir, tranquilo, agradable, buena atención, familiar, seguro, recomiendo 100 % vivír aquí, y lo más importante de todo hablan inglés y español 😊

We moved last month here. Management guys are doing good and maintenance is very good, they attend the request on time. Lights need to be fixed at few walk areas.

I love how nice everyone is. Whenever there’s an issue they are quick to resolve. I haven’t had any issues since I’ve moved here in June and enjoy living here other than the parking.

First month of experience is good so far. People at leasing office are very much helpful. Maintenance quests are taken care by on time. Few walk areas light needs to be fixed.

Foundations at Edgewater is a quiet peaceful community, with friendly support staff whom provide quick action to resolve Service requests. Nice campus, could use some improvements to muddy areas in landscaping.

Honestly this complex is the only one I’ve lived in that has made me feel at home. They work with me when I need it and are so friendly and accommodating. Planning on staying here for a while

I like this complex overall. Great location, close to every store imaginable and in an excellent elementary school zone. There are many families here with lots of kids running around, which is fine with me but a thing to consider for those that value peace and quiet :). The staff and maintenance have been wonderful and I love the fact that I can pay the rent online since I can never find my checkbook. It is kind of pricey for what you get, the units could use improvements but the amenities and the area more than make up for that. Overall I would recommend this complex

We've only lived here a couple years, but we really loved the area so we've decided to stay a couple more years. At least until my son graduates high school, and we'll re-evaluate at said time.

Great servive. Safe to stay cleanliness is really good. People who are staying are very decent. Every grocery store is nearby. Schools are good

Love the location. Wish the parking was better though, hard to find a spot near my building when it’s after 6. Maintenance issues are handled quickly.

Have been here for 5 plus years. Very quiet and safe. Office staff is very helpful. Maintenance staff is quick for all work orders. 10/10 "would recommend to all my friends.

I really love living here! Maintenance is quick to help, leasing office is very attentive, and the neighbors are great. My only complaint is that the gym is very small.

I have been a resident for over 3 years, and absolutely love it. The atmosphere is warm, I have wonderful neighbors and the convenience of being near everything is awesome.

Love the location, the neighborhood is pretty quiet.beautiful lake, kid and family friendly. Restaurant And mall nearby plenty to do lots of activity.

Excellent apartment complex! I feel at home and comfortable in a safe area. Maintenance and all staff is so kind to me all of the time and go out of their way to help!