Beautiful property, amazing staff, great neighbors. I’m so glad God led me here. My kids are happy so I am happy. Close to shops and great schools.

I love my home. Everyone is respectful kind we are safe.. Karen is amazing Always available always present. The property is clean well maintained and the maintenance me always speak and wave in morning I love it my home.

My wife and I have lived in more expensive upgraded apartments before and we have to say that we prefer to live here because the environment and atmosphere just feels like home. The staff is very supportive and friendly but at the same time are very firm with upholding standards set in place. We hope to stay here after our contract and maybe upgrade to a two bedroom in the near future.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Horrible experience since day one, only been here 2 days and I came home to not one single parking spot to wake up and have my car towed costing $314 not including a lyft all the way to Alief. All to be told there’s nothing they can do except for me to pay $35 Extra to park in a assigned spot that’s not even by my house.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I absolutely love this community. The ladies in the office are extremely nice and very helpful. I definitely recommend this property!! Thanks again for all that you do!!

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Beautiful surroundings near the apartments. Highway 6 is literally down the street with easy access to all stores. Apparent complex is clean

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Love it here. It’s quiet, apartment is super nice, and Yazmin from the front office, is the sweetest human being ever!!! Never had an issue with the staff, and never had an issue with my unit.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

This is a nice place to live. It is very expensive and to find parking is simply atrocious especially at night. Thats why i dont leave after 8pm.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Great area, quiet but close to a lot of shops and 59. The office is usually quickly responsive. Beautiful pool area, and I love the Hub for our packages!

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I have lived here for 4 1/2 years. Perfectly locate community has the best lake side walkway. Its serene and quiet and most importantly safe.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I think is a nice place for living. The environment is quite and safe. Is nice to get back from work and take a walk beside the river. We love that! The apartments are located in a good spot as we can find markets and all kind of stores in the neighborhood. Yasmin has being a great support for us and she always has an excellent attitude, she is really kind, thanks Yasmin! As a suggestion, the apartments can be renewed to look more modern (flooring instead of carpet, windows, etc.).

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

The apartment is updated, maintenance comes within 24 hours. My neighbors are friendly and unless your come home after 10 pm there is always parking near my building. The front office is open and inviting. I absolutely love the beautiful pool and even better the Amazon hub!

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Living here for at least three years, and no real complaints. Thanks for keeping our community safe guys. Keep up the great work today, tomorrow and beyond.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Love it here it’s beautiful clean and kept up. The office staff came together to help me with the leasing process. Thank you Yasmin and Roxanne !

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Everything is pretty good here, but sometimes maintenance can be slow or unresponsive after office hours. I've also found that my oven is very unreliable and seems to set off the fire alarm, even when nothing is burning.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

It’s been good so far. The people on the office are very nice. The apartments are as described, and very spacious. The area has a little something for everybody.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Great apartments . Just now moving in but heard about the area and the city is great. I am very excited about moving in . The front desk staff is great and helpful.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Foundations at Edgewater is a nice and quite zone to live. I have been with them for almost 3 years not ready to move till I buy my own house. The apartment is in good site closer to everything that you need in life to survive.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I love the fact that everything is close to the apartments, including my place of employment. There are restaurants, shopping, drugstores, movies, etc. The property is well kept and very clean. I love walking my dog by the lake. We especially love the pools! My neighbors are very friendly and quiet. The staff has been very helpful when I’ve needed anything. My experience thus far has been very pleasant ♥️

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Great to see the improvements going on in the community. Will be great if swimming pool is maintained well during this summer time. Look forward to have a wonderful stay here!

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

When I moved in to my new apartment multiple things needed fixing, the blinds are still broken, the tile in my bathroom looks terrible, and no one seems to mind. The neighbors are loud too. The neighbor woke me up last night at 4:30 in the morning banging on their door and yelling profanities.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Excellent community and nice location to live as family and safe & secure.I am living close to 2 yrs since from 2017. Leasing office peoples are so friendly.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Everyone has been nice and helpful and it is not noisy. We love the locations and the unit we got is great. It has room and is comfortable. Love the view

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Very nice appartment. I lived here almost at 2 years. I love this appartment . everything walkable distance dollar tree,MC donald,grocery shop.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Great place to live. The location is perfect for my place of work. Town center which consist of many great food places is a plus. We have 3 pools. Gym which could use to equipment fixing but that’s normal wear and tear. Overall I love it.