Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

4.3

4.3

I've had a great experience living at this apartments. I love my apartments and the view from my balcony, being surrounded by water and trees. The process to move in was fast and easy, Yasmin was very polite and helpful. I've had 3 maintenance requests and they were all addressed in a timely manner, the only delay was after the winter storm but it was understandable. Other than that the service has been fast. So far I love living here!!
I almost lived 3 years. The community is nice and quite and everyone i have encountered were friendly and my neighbors even welocomed me to the community.
It is such a nice community. I’ve only been here 2 weeks but I already love it. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new place to live.
Everything has been great since my last update. It’s starting to get warm and mosquitos are starting to come out. It would be awesome if we could have sprayers come out.
We noticed the exterior appeal of the building is very dirty. For example, there are spider webs all over the stair rails and it seems to need a good power wash.
Great place to live. It is quiet and clean in the complex. The front office staff is very friendly and helpful with anything you need. The maintenance crew is fast and really take care of the area. Close to restaurants and grocery stores and the mall.
The apartments continue to be nice, however, communication is not the best. We have received several notices stating we needed to board our animals for a two-week span because maintenance would be entering our apartment. We never saw anyone in the apartment and never saw anyone from maintenance trying to gain access.
Very nice appartment. i lived here almost 3 years.well good maintainence. walkable to indian grogery, Randalls , dollar tree , kfc,subway, Tj maxx
I love the quiet area especially listening to the water near the lake. Neighbors are friendly and it’s a quiet living environment which is extremely important to me.
1 star
... I love the complex. However, I don't like the unit I stay in. I feel as the air quality isn't safe. I also have a bug infestation.... I want to move into another unit only because if the amazing community.