This place is very marvelous, beautiful, clean, and clear atmosphere. I and my family very happy to the office staff and management. Very peaceful and very kalm place. Very beautiful landscape, and behind the apartment gorgeous lake, wow amazing views I like it apartment.

Great community, friendly staff and maintenance personnel. External amenities are convenient and accessible. I enjoy living here. Very awesome.

Good surroundings and decent people live here. I recommend this society.. leasing office staff is good and accommodative .. decent gym but can be better

Experience of living in Foundation at Edgewater is nice. The location for the apartment is very good . Convenient due to accessibility due to Highway 6.

I love living here. Specially the Maintenance Team and the Leasing Office Team as Well. They treat you like Home! The location #1. Good Neighbors as well.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Love the area and the quietness- drama free community. Evening walks around the lake are very therapeutic for me. Great location to be in when you have mall and other nice shopping centers nearby.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I love living here it has lots of potential and i love the way the inside of the apartments look. It seems like a very peaceful area and I love the amenities like the gym and the two pools. One thing i can say though i would have liked to known that i was going to be surrounded by mud and rowdy children. I am an assistant teacher so i deal with kids all day long , although i love them i do not like coming home to muddy bikes, (on the side walk blocking everyone from walking) balls being kicked across my face and also slipping almost every time i walk. The kids are always out and playing on the side walk with little to no adult supervision so therefore i have to walk on the mud Bc there’s no grass growing and it’s all Muddy specially Bc the kids ride their bikes on it there’s mud everywhere. Aside from kids maintenance does take a long time on repairs and also paying for pest control is basically a waste Bc there’s been cockroaches since the day we moved in.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

My experience has been good so far. There are a couple of task that could be improved upon but nothing to move. I will be renewing my lease.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

the complains takes time to resolve, The other day my wife went to the office and register some complains regarding the wash rooms until now its been 4 days no one came in .

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

👌❤😙👍👌😀I just love living here. My kids love the community and the amenities. Staff always nice and helpful. Love the parcel locker sevice 👌❤😁😀👌👍

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I'm so sick of the parking here I can't wait to move. I have to leave for about 15 minutes at night to pick up my daughter and lose my parking space. This is not the first time I've had to park all the way at the other end of the complex. Something needs to be done about it. It's ridiculous that residents can't park near their apartment. We pay a lot of money to live here. This shouldn't be such a huge issue.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

This is a quiet community with beautiful, serene landscaping. We have lived here for four years now and have always had positive support from the office and maintenance personnel.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Very quiet environment. You could see kids play around at parking lot from time to time. Residents like to walk around this apartment area for exercise. All these to me mean a safe living environment to me. Office staff is helpful. Response from repair staff is relatively quick. On top of that, they have Amazon Locker in the community so I don't have to worry my package get stolen.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Great community. Love the space in my apartment. Office staff is pleasant and friendly. Maintenance sometimes a little slow, but they do always get the job done.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Everything so far has been wonderful! I love the Amazon Hub, my daughter loves the pool and playground. Yasmin in the office is incredibly nice and helpful.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

It’s a great community. Safe and clean complex. I feel happy living at Foundations edge water. Getting involved with our community is amazing and the office staff are always helpful. Thank you

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

This is a good place to live, I am overall happy with it. The units are old and could use some remodeling but maintenance is quick to fix issues. And the office staff is awesome!

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I love because we have areas to walk with our pets. I feel safe at any time of day walking with my dog 🐶 always clean the all complex The staff is nice and friendly

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Nice place to live but needs more parking spaces and tow the cars that have bad stickers or not running. But ultimately it is a nice community

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Love the opportunity to live here,it's a great place for a family to enjoy and to feel right at home along with the great area with everything close by

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

very nice appartment. I lived here almost 3 years. walkable distance to dollar tree, randalls, grocery stores etc. well maintained. very friendly neighbours.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I just moved to the Foundations At Edgewater & my move in was so smooth, thanks to Yasmin & Karen! I love it here; the scenery, the peacefulness & the office staff is beyond exceptional!

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Good amenities, rooms, living room an dining room are OK. Furnitures standard and appliances are good. Bathroom can be improved. In general good place

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Beautiful property, amazing staff, great neighbors. I’m so glad God led me here. My kids are happy so I am happy. Close to shops and great schools.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I love my home. Everyone is respectful kind we are safe.. Karen is amazing Always available always present. The property is clean well maintained and the maintenance me always speak and wave in morning I love it my home.