Excellent community and nice location to live as family and safe & secure.I am living close to 2 yrs since from 2017. Leasing office peoples are so friendly.

Everyone has been nice and helpful and it is not noisy. We love the locations and the unit we got is great. It has room and is comfortable. Love the view

Very nice appartment. I lived here almost at 2 years. I love this appartment . everything walkable distance dollar tree,MC donald,grocery shop.

Great place to live. The location is perfect for my place of work. Town center which consist of many great food places is a plus. We have 3 pools. Gym which could use to equipment fixing but that’s normal wear and tear. Overall I love it.

I love living here, I really love the layout and how spacious my apartment is. I have never had trouble with my neighbors, the only issues I have had is because my apartment is extremely old things are falling apart and sometimes when the weather is really hot, I notice Roaches, Which I HATE!!!

We love living here! Friendly staff, timely maintenance requests, well kept grounds, and close to 59, nice parks, and schools. Edgewater is a quiet and convenient place to call home.

It’s a great area to live in and maintenance workers are nice and reliable also Issues get taken care of fast. Staff is friendly too really enjoyed my two years living here.

Great pricing. Great amenities, great location, ease of comfort by having laundry at home. Beautiful lake attached to apartment. Residents are nice. Housing design could be better

The community is awesome! The Beautiful Team of Ladies in the Office are exceptional and the Maintenance Team Are The Best! Very Happy to live here :)

Love my apartment here. Very nice property and extremely quiet. The beautiful lake and pool are my favorite features. Very timely with any repairs or issues.

My refrigerator needs replaced. I have asked the office three time and three maintenance men have checked it and they agree saying they will tell the office. Nothing happens. This has been going on since I moved in.

when my husband and I found this place we fell in love with it. I'm sorry to say he did not get to enjoy it very long since January when he went to be with the Lord..But I give it 10 star. thank you

We are having lovely furnished apartments with all ameneties. The service provided by Jaco is the best.Swimming pool ,the lake side view is the best I have seen till now in any apartment. Leasing office is best when it comes to collection of important letter,parcel etc.

Great location and no roaches which make it a great deal. Kids play area is not big and maintainance is okay but can improve. Good parking space and need a few more speed breakers to have a safe community

Hi,thank you ,you choose us.my and my family experiences is amyzing,this place is very calm and beautiful no noise, no interfaite.we us very happy to staff, all staff included a worker very good behavior a very sweet all of this.

Our apt has cracks in the walls caused by foundation problems. There's no grass in the yard lots of dirt that when it rains turns into mud that makes walking on the sidewalks dangerous. Parking is terrible. Why not number parking spots? We love people in the office and maintenance and like the location.

Living here is great! Everyone is very kind and considerate. My only complaint is parking availability. At night, it can be almost impossible to find a spot near my apartment.

Los apartamentos súper cómodos y completos, excelente personal, atentos a cualquier inconveniente que se presente, con muchas áreas de recreación.

This place is awesome and has a lovely area next to the pool to watch the sunset. The staff is friendly and professional which makes this place really attractive

So far the office ladies have been so so helpful. Especially Yasmin, she has helped us throughout the process. We are excited to move in. The location is nice.

The location of the community is very convenient. All the daily grocery shops & food malls are within walking reach. The community school is also very nearby. I enjoy staying here!

I love it here! It’s quiet, I have the best lake view, super nice neighbors, and my apartment is lovely! What more can I ask for?! And did I mention how clean they were when I moved in?! No roaches, no bugs! Large patio! Just perfect!

Have been staying here for about 5 years, Nice community, good people. Wish it was gated, had more open parking space and even latest model appliances.

The apartment that I have ever lived at. I would recommend that to every one. ITS clean and the staff at the office are really nice. I lived in these apartment for 3 years and I would not go any where else.

Good apartment complex. Decent pool and gym. Neighbors pretty much keep to themselves. Staff are friendly and helpful. Parking is terrible though. Really bad at night.