Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

4.3

4.3

Move in was smooth with no issues. I was pleasantly surprised to realize I am right on the water and have a beautiful view of the lake out several windows and the balcony.
This is the most peaceful and quiet community I’ve lived in! The trees are beautiful and the walk around the lake is great. Also oyster creek park is literally right down the road.
I like it so far. The only thing that if you don’t have a carport it is hard to find parking. I think it should be put in the contract that if someone has more then one car they have to buy a carport and they only get one parking for free so there is more parking available.
Great quiet community. Maintenance is very thorough and efficient. Property is always clean, and management is always available. I look forward to continuing my stay.
Great experience here. Love the lake and the wildlife on the island. Too much marijuana being smoked in the complex. All in all, things are good.
My husband and I moved in to Foundations at Edgewater 2 weeks ago and we have really loved our experience so far! The community is very beautiful, clean, quiet and located in a great part of town. The staff have been very friendly, maintenance is very prompt, and the amenities are great. We can’t wait to continue to settle in and explore our new community and home!
I’ve been living here for about two months now. I had no problems. The office staff is very nice and patient. Im glad we found this place! We are planning to renew lease for sure :)
I love the location and community. Very quiet. My neighbors are all so friendly. Maintenance is quick. I love the pool area. All around enjoy living here!
This property is rather quiet with a nice lake view to hear the whistle of the water is extremely peaceful. I love to hear the ducks in the morning. I absolutely have a wonderful experience here.
It's been good, but several people have been fishing from the gazebos and leaving it smelly for other residents to enjoy. There is never a light in either one. I know there should be.