Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

So far it’s been great! I really can’t complain about anything. It’s quiet, I enjoy the privacy and haven’t had any issues whatsoever. I would suggest to anyone.
Nice place to live. Close proximity to shops. Good maintenance team and on time responsive to maintenance requests . Friendly management team
So far I have really enjoyed living here. It is close to everything, my building is quite and the few people I have met have been really nice
Its beautiful out here!! I love the location. How the room is set up.. I do feel that the floor plan before i seen this in person was different .. liked it better.
It's an older complex but well maintained. The lake view is great from my apartment, that's why I chose to live here. So far only 2 maintenance issues which were fixed the next day. No complaints here!
It's been a good experience for me! I especially like the fact that when I have something to fix Juan or Saul was always on it immediately! Kudos to them.
Good community with major highways and freeway near the residence. Beautiful Lake covers the excellent view in morning and evening. Amenities are also good.
I love my home I feel safe and the fro t office is amazing !!!! Whenever something breaks are go wrong in my home they are All over it. Maintenance is is Always on point and they let me know its fix I've Never been more safe living alone as I do now
Ive livef here almost 3 years its a Nice safe place to live, pretty quite & staff is great. Maintanence issues are resolved pretty quick and efficient
Everyone is so warming and loving. It's like an extended family. They always great you by name, which is amazing that they remmber you after all the clients they have