Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Like living here. Too much trash laying around the parking lot all the time. Love the wild life in the lake. Other tenants are loud and bang the floors.
Nice appartment.iam stay here almost 3 years very good neighbours and friendly staff.walkable to dollar tree,grocery shop,randalls ,mc donalds etc.
We have a lot of bugs and ants also roaches. People are throwing garbage everywhere and they never put it in the garbage can. People always park over the line and there is no room to even walk. And the pool is not always open.
This is my third year living here and it is definitely HOME! I love all of the trees, the water and the wildlife. Also, Yasmin in the management office is and has always been so helpful! :)
Love the lake and the wildlife on the island. Love the pool when it’s open. Love how close it is to everything around us. Close drive to everything.
Really beautiful place with great amenities, however I Was not disclosed full details of my apartment. We were never told our “pool view” apartment would be a view of a closed back pool, then when we toured ourself we saw the locked gates and brought up ourselves. We were told 8/31 for opening. 8/31, I called this morning to make sure I didn’t get my kids excited of the pool wasn’t opening but Maintenance was there cleaning so I thought I’d call and ask and make sure. I was told it would be open at 12. It was open and unlocked at noon, so I got my kids up and ready and by the time we got there it was all master locked up again. I can’t get ahold of anyone in the front office... so very disappointing.
Good location and is close proximity to all the hospital and grocery shops. Quite place to live in a busy highway. Good management and staff timely response
We have enjoyed living here. It is pretty peaceful and the staff has been great. The area is nice and close to a lot of stores and restaurants.
These guys have always been consistent across the board. Even with the whole Covid thing, they’r they’ve done their best to get out maintenance requests done as soon as possible.
We love living here. Everyone is so nice and friendly, the grounds are well kept, and it’s so close everything in town. We just renewed for one more year.