Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

4.3

4.3

During the winter storm the entire complex and neighborhood lost power and running water. Which was an inconvenience but what was really upsetting was that the leasing office or management never sent an email or checked on the community! We were without power and running water for over 30 hours. They had no problem sending the rent email but they could’ve sent regards.
nice lake view appartment. walkable to elementary school, dollar tree, randalls, mc donalds, kfc,subway, Tj maxx, friendly staff,well maintained,
Friendly staff and residents. Good apartment location. Acess to the mall and other great locations. The lake is also a great addition to the landscape.
We love living here. It is in a great location to a lot of things such as grocery stares, restaurants, and other types of stores. The neighbors are nice and not to much noice.
Foundations at Edge Water is a great and safe community. We love our stay in here for over 16 years. It is a wonderful complex with amazing services. The office staff are professional and well respected. the apartment complex is clean, lighting, mail service with amazon hub. We love our community.
The area is great. Maintenance and Staff assist you right away. The building I live in has become very noisy - I do plan to talk to the office about this - I know they will correct the situation.
Nothing or no one is perfect. Each day is different! My neighbors are all very friendly and nice people! The complex is ok, could be better!
It's been pretty good so far. Peace and quiet with no distractions is what I needed and I'm loving it. Had a slight hiccup with renters insurance but everything is good now.
It’s been a little over three months now that we have been living here. It’s been super peaceful. Neighbors are friendly. The only reason I give it 4 1/2 is because our gutter is still not fixed. I’d like to see maintenance drive the property more just to make sure everything is running/working correctly.
The grounds are always so well kept!!!! They always look perfect. Just the other day, lawn guys were out bagging leaves and blowing them away from our door. Love it!!