Safe and family friendly community. You won’t have any issues with parking if you live in the 600 units, plenty of parking. We enjoy the pool and grill in the summer.

I enjoy living at foundations at edgewater because all of the staff is very friendly and personable. I have lived in 2 different buildings and all of the residents are friendly and clean. The grounds are always kept up and we loved the pool area.

Have enjoyed living here, but would like management to show more flexibility about painting and about using personal washer/dryer instead of being forced to rent them from Foundations.

It is an amazing place to live at. Just need more more attention for pest control. The front office are always flexible and willing to help. Also renewing the contract was easy thanks to the e signature

I like this community. I like what you are doing to improve it. I would give one more star if I didn't have to see the dog poop. Some dog owners make it bad for everyone :(

I like the community but a lot of maintenance issues often arise. Hoping positive changes are made in the parking lot as well since a lot of slippery wet mud has accumulated due to rain in houston.

I am very satisfied with the service in the business office and the personal that works here. I love the location! There is some things that I would work on it inside the apartments such as appliances and stuff but other than that has been an incredible experience .

Great price and good location. I recommend this place for anyone looking for an apartment complex with a nice location in Sugar Land near the lakes

Foundations at Edgewater is a great community and very safe. It offers a wide variety of amenities from pool to workout area. It is clean and easy to maneuver around. The office staff are very courteous and professional. I’m enjoying the stay here and looking forward for another year.