Applying here was very simple and an easy process. In addition, the office staff was very informative, friendly, and professional. I am very excited about living here.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Nice place to live, safe area, close to everything, nice apartments, location is great walking stores and also events they do on special days are fantastic

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I live here almost two years.i am so happy to live in. maintainence is good.walkable distance to Randalls, dollar tree ,grocery shop etc.nice office staff.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Very quiet community, secure and with great view. It could have more parking space though. Managment is very responsive and they always want to help

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

My experience here is horrible. Here it is almost Thanksgiving and my stove still doesn’t work after them coming to change the eyes several times and I keep telling them my stove is inoperable. How can I cook Thanksgiving with one working eye?

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Its an amazing experiece to live here great swimming pool exterior breath taking view.. staff at leasing office are very helpful. I recommend people to lease here at foundations at edgewater apartments.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

It's honestly pretty expensive for what it is, but its Sugar Land. Things in the apartment keep breaking and are slow to be repaired. Staff at the front office are pretty good on the whole. The Amazon hub is cool. I like the pool, when its clean. The lake area was nice before it was all torn up. Parking is terrible.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Loving the views from our windows. Having ducks in the back takes me back to my childhood. No need for curtains with these views of the lake.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Very nice place, quite and close to everything.office staff is very helpful and maintenance is quick and very professional. Great view of the lake and grounds are kept cleau

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I love it here such a great place to live the ladies in the office are so sweet and kind. The maintenance team are always here to help if anything goes wrong on the apartment. i highly recommend this apartment complex

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Great place, have lived here 3 times. Each time for different reasons, would not live anywhere else in sugar land. Water view is nice and so is the pool.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Everyone is very nice here. When I go to the office they great me by name always. The maintenance crew always come when needed, or as soon as possible.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Good place to live Best location and the appartment has all the amenities close to shops timely response to maintenance issues good management teM

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Move in was a rocky start...but we are settling in nicely. I like being on the water and hearing the ducks. The grounds and building appearance need some attention. A little clean up could go a long way for this complex.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Great complex. Very quiet at night. I leave downstairs and I do not have any noise issues with my neighbors upstairs. Front office is nice and personable. My only issue is living in front of the playground. Lots of small children playing without much supervision. But kids are nice. Overall, I am very pleased.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

It's a nice, safe community. I enjoy living here for the most part, but several of my kitchen appliances are very old and inconsistent, and it makes actually cooking for myself difficult. It's my only difficulty with living here right now.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

We enjoy living and growing our family here! It’s a very quiet area to be so close to 59 and hwy 6. The grounds are always kept very clean too

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

This place is very marvelous, beautiful, clean, and clear atmosphere. I and my family very happy to the office staff and management. Very peaceful and very kalm place. Very beautiful landscape, and behind the apartment gorgeous lake, wow amazing views I like it apartment.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Great community, friendly staff and maintenance personnel. External amenities are convenient and accessible. I enjoy living here. Very awesome.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Good surroundings and decent people live here. I recommend this society.. leasing office staff is good and accommodative .. decent gym but can be better

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Experience of living in Foundation at Edgewater is nice. The location for the apartment is very good . Convenient due to accessibility due to Highway 6.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I love living here. Specially the Maintenance Team and the Leasing Office Team as Well. They treat you like Home! The location #1. Good Neighbors as well.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Love the area and the quietness- drama free community. Evening walks around the lake are very therapeutic for me. Great location to be in when you have mall and other nice shopping centers nearby.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I love living here it has lots of potential and i love the way the inside of the apartments look. It seems like a very peaceful area and I love the amenities like the gym and the two pools. One thing i can say though i would have liked to known that i was going to be surrounded by mud and rowdy children. I am an assistant teacher so i deal with kids all day long , although i love them i do not like coming home to muddy bikes, (on the side walk blocking everyone from walking) balls being kicked across my face and also slipping almost every time i walk. The kids are always out and playing on the side walk with little to no adult supervision so therefore i have to walk on the mud Bc there’s no grass growing and it’s all Muddy specially Bc the kids ride their bikes on it there’s mud everywhere. Aside from kids maintenance does take a long time on repairs and also paying for pest control is basically a waste Bc there’s been cockroaches since the day we moved in.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

My experience has been good so far. There are a couple of task that could be improved upon but nothing to move. I will be renewing my lease.