It's an older complex but well maintained. The lake view is great from my apartment, that's why I chose to live here. So far only 2 maintenance issues which were fixed the next day. No complaints here!

It's been a good experience for me! I especially like the fact that when I have something to fix Juan or Saul was always on it immediately! Kudos to them.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Good community with major highways and freeway near the residence. Beautiful Lake covers the excellent view in morning and evening. Amenities are also good.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I love my home I feel safe and the fro t office is amazing !!!! Whenever something breaks are go wrong in my home they are All over it. Maintenance is is Always on point and they let me know its fix I've Never been more safe living alone as I do now

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Ive livef here almost 3 years its a Nice safe place to live, pretty quite & staff is great. Maintanence issues are resolved pretty quick and efficient

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Everyone is so warming and loving. It's like an extended family. They always great you by name, which is amazing that they remmber you after all the clients they have

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Thank you. I like my apartment.we have swimming pool and community gym, library, mall , groceries store, and post office near by my apartment location.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Great place to live,it's a very quiet area and the neighbors are very friendly and the staff is always updating us about anything that happen

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Applying here was very simple and an easy process. In addition, the office staff was very informative, friendly, and professional. I am very excited about living here.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Nice place to live, safe area, close to everything, nice apartments, location is great walking stores and also events they do on special days are fantastic

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I live here almost two years.i am so happy to live in. maintainence is good.walkable distance to Randalls, dollar tree ,grocery shop etc.nice office staff.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Very quiet community, secure and with great view. It could have more parking space though. Managment is very responsive and they always want to help

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

My experience here is horrible. Here it is almost Thanksgiving and my stove still doesn’t work after them coming to change the eyes several times and I keep telling them my stove is inoperable. How can I cook Thanksgiving with one working eye?

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Its an amazing experiece to live here great swimming pool exterior breath taking view.. staff at leasing office are very helpful. I recommend people to lease here at foundations at edgewater apartments.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

It's honestly pretty expensive for what it is, but its Sugar Land. Things in the apartment keep breaking and are slow to be repaired. Staff at the front office are pretty good on the whole. The Amazon hub is cool. I like the pool, when its clean. The lake area was nice before it was all torn up. Parking is terrible.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Loving the views from our windows. Having ducks in the back takes me back to my childhood. No need for curtains with these views of the lake.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Very nice place, quite and close to everything.office staff is very helpful and maintenance is quick and very professional. Great view of the lake and grounds are kept cleau

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

I love it here such a great place to live the ladies in the office are so sweet and kind. The maintenance team are always here to help if anything goes wrong on the apartment. i highly recommend this apartment complex

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Great place, have lived here 3 times. Each time for different reasons, would not live anywhere else in sugar land. Water view is nice and so is the pool.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Everyone is very nice here. When I go to the office they great me by name always. The maintenance crew always come when needed, or as soon as possible.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Good place to live Best location and the appartment has all the amenities close to shops timely response to maintenance issues good management teM

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Move in was a rocky start...but we are settling in nicely. I like being on the water and hearing the ducks. The grounds and building appearance need some attention. A little clean up could go a long way for this complex.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

Great complex. Very quiet at night. I leave downstairs and I do not have any noise issues with my neighbors upstairs. Front office is nice and personable. My only issue is living in front of the playground. Lots of small children playing without much supervision. But kids are nice. Overall, I am very pleased.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

It's a nice, safe community. I enjoy living here for the most part, but several of my kitchen appliances are very old and inconsistent, and it makes actually cooking for myself difficult. It's my only difficulty with living here right now.

Reply from Foundations at Edgewater Apartments

We enjoy living and growing our family here! It’s a very quiet area to be so close to 59 and hwy 6. The grounds are always kept very clean too