I like this appartment. I live here almost 2 years. Maintainence is good, no bed bugs, safest place to live in. everything will be walkable distance.

The staff is very friendly and I love that we have a beautiful lake to walk next to. The gym could use some help as it’s not the best. Overall it’s a nice place to live

This is my second year and We are loving to live in Edgewater community as a family with kids. It is very beautiful and safe location and lovely peoples.

I absolutely love the location of our apartment complex, its vicinity to the shopping centers, the great schools, and most of all the lake and resident ducks! ...I feel I have everything I need within walking distance! Including my fave restaurants.

Nice place to live. Close to everything possible. Only thing is I wish I was advised that I had to live in an apartment for at least 6 months before I can upgrade. Other than that the property and people are amazing!

Roxanne at the front office helped me through the process quickly and easily. She is always so helpful. I can't wait for it to get warmer so that my family can enjoy the pool.

Great location, is close to all major areas in sugar land, close to my place of work, very quiet, always maintained, very satisfied with everything!!

No actual community atmosphere. Would be great if we had like a community block party or something like that. Also would be better if front office would be open a bit later because some of us get out of work when office is closing.

It is an amazing place to live. Safe and quiet. The best thing here is enjoying the lake view and birds sounds all the day especially in these sunny days from my balcony. Thank you Edgewater team.

A nice complex for families, great school district and close to all shopping centers. Do recommend to get a paid parking space to avoid having to park far at night.

Very nice clean community, everyone in the office is great always kind and make sure your needs are meet quickly. I've been here 2yrs and never had a problem

Pretty good place to live overall. I like that the property is on water. Although when I was looking into living here originally I was told the sidewalk goes all the way around the lake which I came to find out it doesn’t. That was disappointing.

I absolutely love living in Foundations at Edgewater Apts. Please bring back the televisions in the gym. Great atmosphere and friendly staff.

This is such a wonderful community with a beautiful view of the lake. Very family oriented and peaceful. I'm glad I found Foundation at Edge Water to call my home.

Lived here over a year, Only complaint is lack of parking after 7pm. Otherwise management is speedy to repond to issues, beautiful property, well maintained

I have the perfect spot with the view of the water and a big tree outside my living area. It is quite and cozy. The office and maintenance has always been friendly and responsive. I am signing my second lease next week.

The staff is friendly and helpful and the complex is safe and clean. I enjoy living next to the water. Neighbors arent bad either. Its central location next to restaurants and grocery stores is really nice.

Would love to get landscaping around my building in 2019! It is sorely needed but I appreciate the edging that was installed this fall. Thank you for considering this in the next phase of improvements.

Price is good for the location and the staff always works fast to resolve any issues that you may have. The online service requests applications are a breeze to sumit. The staff is friendly and energetic. Neighborhood is pretty quiet.

I enjoy this apartment complex. Very nice and the staff is great. The location is suburb, walking distance to the mall and food areas. They have a nice pool area with a gym which is nice and walking distance from my apartment.

Beautiful community!! I was a resident ten years ago, and it’s just as I remember it. Friendly staff, prompt maintenance team. Two thumbs way up!!

Have been living here for 3 years, the location is good. I wish this was a gated community, the interiors and amenities were nicer than the current upgrades.

Excelente sitio para vivir! Es una gran comunidad llena de beneficios para sus recidentes, es un lugar lleno de mucho paisajes, muy lindas piscinas y muelles para relajarse!

Excelente lugar para vivir, tranquilo, agradable, buena atención, familiar, seguro, recomiendo 100 % vivír aquí, y lo más importante de todo hablan inglés y español 😊

We moved last month here. Management guys are doing good and maintenance is very good, they attend the request on time. Lights need to be fixed at few walk areas.