Foundations at River Crest and Lions Head Apartments

Very clean and convenient, closer to shopping. Management does not check emails properly so send notice that I do not have renters insurance which was renewed month before and emailed to them. You need 60 days notice even after you go under month to month lease. Which is strange for me.
Really nice and quiet place to live. Can't beat the location. The apartments themselves are quite old but maintenance is decent and efficient. I am enjoying my stay here so far and looking to events like food truck happening in the community more often !
We adore our apartment. We've had very minimal issues. Oscar is the best maintenance guy ever. When told about an issue he's quick to resolve it. We love almost everything about this place. Neighbor related issues we can't do anything about. 😁
It has been great! I’ve been here for a little over 2 years and my experience has been excellent! They are always looking to make sure that my experience is top notch!
It's been ok but the dumpster are almost consent full now maintenance is taking longer then usual but other then that it's been ok i also like it here that it's quite and so peaceful
Great place to live. Close to shopping and restaurants and everyone is nice. If u have a problem it is fixed very quickly. Also it’s easy to get to the Galaria and to medical center from here
The appliances break very easily and sometimes the staff can be unresponsive. The time to get our maintenance requests in is very slow. I do believe the pet fee is absolutely ridiculous, and at the end of the day everything else is pretty alright.
Very nice place to stay. Love it!!! The first time I came here, I felt in love this place. I spend time to look around and choose the apartment close to river and enjoy the natural view here.
I’ve been a resident of this community since May 2016. Though the faces of the office staff has changed, the overall experience has been pleasant. They seek to engage the community in a variety of ways which helps us to get to know our neighbors. We’ve had a few apartment/car break ins/entries over the years but it’s been kept to a minimum. The Sugar Land Police Dept. maintains it’s presence which helps to deter crime. Should we have an incident, the office staff does a great job of notifying residents (Email & Dior Notices) of the nature of the occurrence.
Nos gusta vivir aquí porque es un lugar hermoso y muy tranquilo disfrutamos de la naturaleza y todo es muy limpio y seguro, además que tenemos buenos vecinos.