Foundations at River Crest and Lions Head Apartments

Can't recommend this community enough. Staff is always nice and helpful. The new paint job looks awesome. Feels like a brand new place to live.
Been here 3 years and still loving it!!! It’s reasonably priced and great location. Never had any problems w noise complaints or bad neighbors. They also have stepped up during quarantine w finding ways to keep tenants entertained safely!
Overall, the location is prime and the amenities are fine (I don’t use any). I’ve noticed the exteriors have been cleaned up and upgraded in look. Most apartments don’t have washer/dryers or hookups which is a letdown - there is a laundry area on-site.
Love living here, it's so quiet, clean & spacious. Everyone keeps to themselves & respects each others things. I will say that the main concern is people speeding down rivercrest. Especially when people are walking their pets or ducks walking across the street.
I am a new resident and the front office was very helpful through the application process and getting me moved in. It seems like a very well ran place
My family and I have been At our apartment for 2 yrs now going on 3 We love it here, the neighbors are great! the community is great! The location Is incredible Absolutely love it
Everyone is very friendly and we love the atmosphere! We highly recommend this complex to all of our friends who are either young married or looking for a place of their own!
Nice neighborhood fair prices. Interesting location with nice stores and restaurants around. Fun destinations and nice lakes and parks. Can’t go wrong with accessibility roads and networks.
I have been living here for past 3 yrs with good experience. But as the management keeps changing as are the rules. We used to get reward points as soon as we renewed our lease its been more than 3 months with no news. Its bad. Other than that its good and safe environment.
Hello Still leak under kitchen sink No hot water in bath tub AC seems not to be cooling The Staff is very friendly Landscaping is nice Thank you