Foundations at River Crest and Lions Head Apartments

4.4

4.4

Great support during this crazy freeze. Very nice to offer showers to those that still did not have water. It is nice to know the office was there even if remotely. Plus great maintenance support when we needed it most!
This is our 3rd Apartment in this community. we loved being here. Specially there are so many restaurants near by this place. All the neighbors and staff are good.
It's a very nice place... It's an older complex but nice with all the upgrades...I really like it here... I have only been here 6 months and have no complaints...It's pretty chill. The office personnel are always very helpful.
The maintenance services are really great, even in the current situation. Love the community events that are organized, really like the Papa Johns pizza nights.
This property continues to be managed and maintained very well given how old the apartments are. Would like to see better pricing when it comes to renewing the lease.
very wonderful location and great Help from the staff and office personal as long as there is communication, we love it here and the neighbors are kind!
Love it's convenient location to the highway and local restaurants and shops. I also like the updates that have been done to the gym and the pool area.
I've been living here for 3 years now. I moved here because it was close to my job, The neighborhood is quiet (unlike where I live before). The residents as well as the staff are friendly. I am definitely looking forward to renewing my lease.
Very quiet and neighbors are nice. Staff is very quick in responding to amy issues with apartment. Bayou in the back has some wildlife such as ducks and rabbits.
Just what I expected Quiet the outdoor lighting is amazing - great sense of security the grounds are nice Amenities surrounding the property are awesome - food, shopping you name it !