Foundations at River Crest and Lions Head Apartments

4.4

4.4

Good living experience, it's been almost a year now. Have enjoyed the stay and being a part of this community and all the fun so far! Thanks
We have been living here since Apr 2019 and it’s almost more than two years residing here. The community at foundation is such that the time spent here is memorable and pass like a bullet. I will recommend others for moving to sugarland to visit here and see with your eyes. Seeing is believing. The foundations office management is highly professional and the Maintenace staff is very quick in removing the fault in the premises. Due to freezing month of Feb 2021 the management handled the situation very professionally and effectively with Minium possible damage to the property . I think the management must have learnt and experienced the problems faced so in future if such incident surfaced, they can prepare SoPs to cope with difficult situation. Hats off to them , we are with you. Let’s pray for the COVID to go away permanently.
Parking is a nuisance. There shouldn’t be any no parking spots because of the high volume of residents and vehicles, many of whom don’t live here.
So peaceful and quiet ! Love my apartment and the view. The staff are great. I will continue to stay here. I alive seeing the ducks every day
You guys are doing an amazing job. I am really happy that I have extended my contract and I love this community. I do have an issue, the fines on not picking up the poop should be strictly followed through, the dog park is really dirty and it doesn't feel like taking my dog there!
I absolutely love living here. When a problem arises in my apartment they are quick to go and fix the problems or issues that I have. They always leave a paper saying they were in the apartment and fixed the issue.
It's very quiet and no loud music or drinking outside or panhandling or i haven't seen any drug use or that many animals wondering the property without a owner
Love living here! Just signed another year lease and can’t wait to move in. The staff is so friendly and kind! Always responds to emails or phone calls as fast as they can!
great so far. everything is so close to work. great location. very friendly staff too!. the only bad thing is that there are lots of pollens making my car dirty.
I love how the complex is very quiet and the neighbors are very friendly. The property is very cleaned. The office staff, Mark is awesome! He is very patient and he is very professional. He knows exactly what he’s doing when it come to assisting you with anything.