Foundations at River Crest and Lions Head Apartments

4.4

4.4

Very nice apartments in a great area. Very peaceful and homely. There are three pools, a workout center, a dog park, and even a room just to wash your pets. Very blessed and grateful to be here.
Foundations of lions head - the neighborhood is quiet and the staff are very friendly. Maintenance is usually on time with repairs. Never had an issue with management, they usually answer my emails on time. Apartment is simple nothing major. I just wish we could have upgraded appliances.
Workers are friendly and get back to you at a reasonable time. Form of payment is flexible and they’er super patient. Great location and the neighbors are nice too.
I have recently signed a new lease. I have thoroughly enjoyed living at Lions Head Apartments. The grounds are just beautiful. I love the fountains and the ducks. There is a large duck pond and watching the ducks is so enjoyable . Seeing them take off and take flight across the grounds is such a joy, and seeing the babies following mom through the complex is an experience.
I love living here at Foundations of Lion Head and River Crest. It’s so quiet and relaxing here. I enjoy the pool and the pond view when I am hanging out at the pool. I love seeing the ducks everyday.
Usually quiet and peaceful. Upgraded gym is awesome. The pools are lovely. Parking is getting crowded for some reason lately. Pretty happy otherwise.
Amazing property. No issues at all. Friendly people, animals, and staff. Staff are amazingly responsive and I appreciate the use of technology including this portal.
I’m having a pretty good experience so far. Everyone is friendly and the location it great, nearby everything I need. I look forward to another year here 😊
My experiencia en este condominio ha sido muy satisfactoria, de parte del personal de las oficinas igualmente con las personas de mantenimiento son muy amables!
Just started my new lease this month. Been happy since i moved here, its calm and well maintained. Also has a bayou on rivercrest side where its good to fish. Highly recommend