Wish the hallway would get swept up. I love animals and all but I don’t have one. Every time I open my door I get a big ol’ ball of dog hair coming in my front door. There is a ton of dog hair in the hallway. Other than that it’s great.

Good Community to leave near downtown. All big stores and restaurants are within either walking distance or less than 5 miles distance. Staff is friendly and they maintain it well. Little noise problem.

It's been a lovely area to live in the Bay Area. A few challenges walls are transparent however management is very professional implementing courtesy notices to address concerns which makes it even nicer to consider Fountain Plaza. Have been here about 12 years and still think my place I call home is a great place to live.....Inside looks like a resort absolutely Beautiful....

I would describe it as a one of the best leases that I have ever signed, Most favorite place and liked by many professionals and students, close to San Jose State and San Jose City Market, Less or Almost no Noise Surrounding and still Close to actual Downtown San Jose. Fun Place to Live On, Maintenance Support acted upon quickly. I would highly recommend this place who wants to lease newly.

Awesome Living experience. Close to many stores, walking distance to San Jose Downtown. Nice and cozy apartments equipped with double pane windows.

love the space and location!! removing a half star because our mailbox has been out for weeks now and we have to pick up our mail at the post office.

Nice community, friendly staff, affordable apartment rent, pet friendly community and community is near to San Jose downtown, near to Target.

People are nice, but it takes so long for things to be fixed after the requests. the wall is thin, and I hear the noise from neighbors especially upstairs.

Fun place to live. The Maintenance team is very quick and helpful with my apartment. They also have package concierge which is so convenient.

Awesome place. It’s great to live. So close to the train station and airport. Makes traveling a lot easier. The phone reception could be better.

Management is a little slow to respond. But they get the work done pretty well. I wish they had more community events to get to know the neighbors better.

I have been living here for last 6 months. The community is very nice and especially the staff. They are very humble and are always ready to help us out.

One of the best community ever I have stayed so far. Amenities are upto the mark. The new package concierge added to the community is great.

Amazing residents and services. The ambience is very smoothing and has lot of greenery all around the area. Lots of events and festivals. One of the best swimming pools

Good community. Management is good but houses are lil old style. Good place overall. Friendly staff. Pool, gym, and movie theater. Has lots of trees and fountains across community.

Nice amenities, high quality building, pretty area. Not very impressed with staff and management. Would love to see an option for composting (coming donation of compost, community garden, etc).

I moved about a month ago and it’s location is very convenient for my commute to work. The amenities are ok but I am a bit concerned about the response time in some issues

This is good place. Nice place to leave here. Enjoying. Fun. Relaxing. Can’t expect more than this. Nice amenities. Gym is amazing. Place is neat.

I love living here, first the loft layout is bright and airy, location is perfect for access to many different highways, very close to SJ airport, and walking distance to DT San Jose. Staff very friendly & helpful.

Better ownership as of lately, less thefts it seems. Happy to stay another year. I would suggest hire more security to ensure further safety.

The previous set-up was more appreciated: the room for socials was booked almost every weekend (It's now a white elephant), residents lined up to use the computers in the Business Room, wi-fi now is very weak, etc.

I don't like it here as walls are not sound proof. Second thing is FP promised a game room but it looks like it has been so long and I am waiting for it.

Fountain Plaza is a hidden gem that you would never know about if you weren't actively looking for a home. It is nestled in a quiet neighborhood and near a convenient shopping center, whole foods, Costco, parks, schools and walking distance to downtown. The staff is responsive and very professional!

good community,quiet and peacful.on the downside little deserted in the nights,responsive people and good maintanance.pool timings are not that good

It has been a good experience so far, just had a few bumps about some paperwork stuff about the system not working. Overall apart from that incident, everything has been peaceful and calm in this community.