Fountain Plaza
4 stars784 Reviews

Vallapuri
Fountain Plaza is good community to live for students as the community is peaceful and pet friendly and there is immediate response from community when something gets repaired and all services are good
Adrianna
It's a good place to live. It super close to downtown which is very convenient, only downfall is security. Packages stolen and cars being broken into and not knowing who to call is a huge problem
Desirae
Such a nice community, love the pool area and gym. Now this is what I like to call "Home". Don't ever want think about moving, call me obsessed, lol.😊
Luis
It is going pretty good! The welcome tour was okay, but it is understandable since we are in the pandemic. Other than that everything else has been good. Thanks!
Stacey
Even through all of the COVID shortages the office was able to get me settled into my new place very efficiently. Great customer service! Thank you
Candice
Fountain Plaza is a beautiful complex. We have had no issues with how the apartments staff operate. We feel they respond fairly quickly and make sure the job is done right. The apartment home’s layout is very nice and spacious.
Christopher
This is a great place to live especially if you have a dog like I do. Plus it’s very quiet and clean. Management does a great job of keeping this place clean and orderly. I feel very blessed to be a part of this community. Thank youGod!!!
Frank
Christmas party was great. Hoping for many more community events. Also, they have kept the package room much clearer of late. I am happy that package thefts have subsided.
Aishwarya
I like the way management responds to the concerns. Also organizing Christmas party for the community is really sweet gesture not all communities do that.
Cesar
Good customer service from staff. Noise is very loud sometimes from neighbors in building 4 floor 3. When we first moved in, we were told train was not active and no noise from the trails, however, we do hear the train pass by and is kind of loud.