Fountain Plaza
4 stars655 Reviews

Okayish community. Wish there was a separate dog park instead of me waking up everyday and seeing people coming with their dogs for their daily routines.
Just renewed my lease because I have been having a great time living here. Sure I could have went to find a different place for lower price during this pandemic but I didn’t think it was worth it. I know I like it here so when my rent didn’t go up with the renewal offer I was happy with that. Thank you for everything.
We have clean and quiet hallways and corridors between residential units. I feel safe to have packages and deliveries left at my door. It is a comfortable environment overall.
Nice place to live. Calm environment. Pool side is fun place to hangout. Game room is nice. Apartments noises can be heard even if door is opened. Need to take care of that issue.
Fountain Plaza is a great community with the perfect blend of quiet and urban living. Only problem is the lack of electric car chargers. That addition would make this the perfect place.
Good place to live. Maintenance can be improved. Like outdoor gating security device. (Mostly doesn't work) Some of the fobs doesn't work in RF detectors.
I shifted here two months back. I really like the community and people over here. The atmosphere in the community is so nice. The maintenance team is also very helpful.
Great place to live in. Quiet and well maintained facilities. Very dog friendly and there is a park close by that is also very well taken care of. The location is awesome since it’s walking distance from both San Pedro square and Japan town.
My shoes were ruined due to when the complex power washed the front of my apartment and the water got through my door mat and flooded my kitchen floor. When I brought this up to management they reimbursed me for the damaged shoes. I am very thankful that management did this, but slightly disappointed maintenance thought my door didn't need any repair-if that much water is getting through, I would assume the door isn't on correctly.
I’m very happy living here but have struggled with the same issue for nearly the whole time I have lived here with small time spans of relief. That issue is the noise of parties or get togethers, mostly on weekends. I don’t know if we even still have security (to whom I have called in complaints to) that makes rounds on the grounds but given the consistency of the same offenders I’m puzzled as to why they are restricted from knocking on their doors to uphold the 10pm rule we have in place. Also with a pandemic I’m astounded they were even able to gather considering the county and state mandates.