Fountain Plaza
4 stars832 Reviews

Jashwin
Not the worst and not the best gated community. Community Rules are broken everyday but no one is held responsible. Signs say parking garages are monitored however we had our catalytic converter stolen from the 5th floor just recently. No enforcement of any kind. Only emails go out but its the same verbiage everytime. The maintenance team however goes above and beyond.

Sai Prasanna Kumar
Everything is good. Staff is very responsive and helpful. Apartments are nice and all the amenities too ( gym, pool, etc). It is also near to SJSU around 23 mins walk or 8 min commute through car

Craig
I really love living here. Almost 6 years now in three different apartments. It’s a great place near downtown but just far enough to avoid the craziness. Management does a great job maintaining such a huge complex, the landscaping is always gorgeous, and the pool is the best around here.

Patricia
Things are improving slowly. The swimming pool this summer has been a very pleasant atmosphere. What bothers me the most is that some residents with dogs are not cleaning up after their dogs. Poop everywhere, you have to be careful where you walk especially at night.

Todd
I have enjoyed living here and near by to a lot of great places. I don’t have to drive far to go get things for Day to day life. I would recommend speed bumps in the parking garage, due to people go fast through there and almost hit people.

Lavesh
A good and peaceful society with properly maintained facilities like swimming pool, game room, co working lounges and common spaces. The only issue is the infrequent breaking into garage and damaged vehicles.

Khurum
Well so far I haven’t moved in yet and what I requested a week ago before my move in date, I seen a few things wrong in the apartment that I wanted fix before I moved in and now I’m moving in tomorrow and every time I call, Nobody is answering my calls. So not sure if they see my name and don’t want to answer because they still haven’t fixed what I requested. Every time I call in I have to repeat myself on things that need to be fixed so not sure if they even pay attention to my request, if they have to ask me to repeat it everytime I talk to someone on the phone then it shows that do not pay attention. I’ve called 3 times today and nobody answered my call. I just hope everything is fixed that I requested when I move in

Komal
Awesome, peaceful, no disturbance, well maintained, very lively. I love this place. Everything is so close by Target trader Joe's Cardenas and close by vta as well as light rail

Ranjith
about 2 months ago
Just moved a week back. Been great. Love that the cooling is centralized- don't find that a lot in the bay. The amenities are worth the money!

Marc R.
about 2 months ago
I appreciate the clean grounds. The maintenance employees work very hard to keep everything sanitary for our safety. Maria is am exemplary employee and goes over and beyond. Tim is very friendly and very hard working as well. Some residents with dogs are not picking up dog poop and it gets annoying when you step into poop and your shoes are now ruined. Security is very scarce, car break ins are still occurring. Packages in the mail room are still being stollen.