This complex is great. It’s so quiet and clean. The amenities are just awesome. The pool area makes you feel like you’re at some fact resort.

Good staff Clean surroundings No noise Gym equipment needs to be maintained Good Common area such as pool and club house Need to increase safety Please install Camera in Garage to avoid thefts

So far I’ve had nothing but very positive experiences with a friendly staff and great management. I love my apartment with all of its features and amenities. I’m especially happy to have an apartment downtown with a washer/dryer in it.

Plus: Great atmosphere inside of the community. Love the architecture. Minus: A lot of homeless walking through the stairwells and breaking into cars.

Good best nice amazing awesome food great food service and great prices and food wait until you’re gonna I wasted time and I am missing you a good

The apartments are very nice. Place is very convenient. Target is very near by. It is very near to airport and caltrain station. There is some nuisance of homeless people around community.

Spacious apartments at an affordable rates. Close proximity to VTA bus stand and Train. Nice and clean apartments. Highly recommended to SJSU students.

It's been a good place to live. Facilities are great and there are multiple ways in getting involved with the community. It is just a bit too expensive but it has it's worth to it.

We have lived here 3.5 years and never had any problems. You can usually find parking plus you get one garage parking spot. You are walking distance to downtown.

Good Society to live. Lots of open space. Parking also available. The community living area is also well maintained. The staff is friendly and helpful.

The apartment is getting dirtier and please install a mirror outside garage A so that it’s easy for vehicles to get onto the road without which it’s becoming very dangerous as more vehicles are being parked on both sides of the entrance to the garage

Enjoy living here. Great location and nice staff. The amendities are a bonus and I like using them! Nice to have a safe place to park my car

Many positive changes have been made to improve our living experience here at a Fountain Plaza. The grounds are beautiful and the staff works very hard to ensure that.

Wish the hallway would get swept up. I love animals and all but I don’t have one. Every time I open my door I get a big ol’ ball of dog hair coming in my front door. There is a ton of dog hair in the hallway. Other than that it’s great.

Good Community to leave near downtown. All big stores and restaurants are within either walking distance or less than 5 miles distance. Staff is friendly and they maintain it well. Little noise problem.

It's been a lovely area to live in the Bay Area. A few challenges walls are transparent however management is very professional implementing courtesy notices to address concerns which makes it even nicer to consider Fountain Plaza. Have been here about 12 years and still think my place I call home is a great place to live.....Inside looks like a resort absolutely Beautiful....

I would describe it as a one of the best leases that I have ever signed, Most favorite place and liked by many professionals and students, close to San Jose State and San Jose City Market, Less or Almost no Noise Surrounding and still Close to actual Downtown San Jose. Fun Place to Live On, Maintenance Support acted upon quickly. I would highly recommend this place who wants to lease newly.

Awesome Living experience. Close to many stores, walking distance to San Jose Downtown. Nice and cozy apartments equipped with double pane windows.

love the space and location!! removing a half star because our mailbox has been out for weeks now and we have to pick up our mail at the post office.

Nice community, friendly staff, affordable apartment rent, pet friendly community and community is near to San Jose downtown, near to Target.

People are nice, but it takes so long for things to be fixed after the requests. the wall is thin, and I hear the noise from neighbors especially upstairs.

Fun place to live. The Maintenance team is very quick and helpful with my apartment. They also have package concierge which is so convenient.

Awesome place. It’s great to live. So close to the train station and airport. Makes traveling a lot easier. The phone reception could be better.

Management is a little slow to respond. But they get the work done pretty well. I wish they had more community events to get to know the neighbors better.

I have been living here for last 6 months. The community is very nice and especially the staff. They are very humble and are always ready to help us out.