Fountain Plaza

Everything is great except I can hear the people upstairs are very loud. I think the floors needed to be a bit thicker because I can even hear when they are vacuuming their house. But other than that it is a quiet nice area
Pleasant! Greens within community gives a fresh feel in mornings! Nice maintenance. Can give some complimentary bed bug treatment as it's a natural cause.
We're seeing improvements. Keep up the good work. May I take this chance to ask if you're offering Renter's insurance? In the past it was mere expensive; what would be your current quote? Thank you.
The improvements are looking great. Issues with bugs in some buildings and keeping back doors secure. Friendly staff in office. Maintain everything usually replies quickly. Clean grounds. Minor improvements would easily make it 5/5. Packaging room is a nightmare and no guest parking isn’t great.
Nice experience. Spacious apartment. Very good club house. Enjoyed pool games lot. Sometimes water clogging issues in bathroom. Otherwise no issues.
Great location and amazing amenities. Wish there was an elevator in every building but if u want to live close to downtown then fountain is great option.
Great experience for past one year we have lived in this community! Peaceful and very helpful staff at the office. Prompt service by the maintenance
Great community. Great location I love how I can just walk down the street to downtown. Friendly neighbors. Location is great walking distance to Japantown and other fun neighborhoods . Happy here and I would totally refer a friend
Excellent place to live for value and well maintained property, beautiful common space. Downsides include proximity to airport and it's noise, and the wooden construction makes neighbors easy to hear.
They never fixed my bathtub after multiple emails (still have black mold and cracks). Their maintenence staff is nice, but needs to figure out how to set up an appointment system. They often show up randomly, if at all. Its not practical as most people now work from home, have meetings etc.