Elevators are always breaking down and they don’t get fixed properly. Dog poop everywhere, I can’t let my daughter play in grass because it’s reserved for dogs to pee and poop.

Just moved here and it’s been an awesome experience. The location is unbeatable and the staff is amazing. I wish studios were less expensive, but oh well

The community is good, the leasing staff is really helpful. The only thing which needs to improve is the way you handle security issues such as the main gate repair.

Good location. Accessible to most public transit routes. Close to downtown San Jose. Great amenities, including pool, gym and lounge area. Gated community

I love living here. But there is some issues with the management and the maintenance staff not following through to get stuff done. The location is awesome.

the apartments are really good and it's proximity to downtown makes our lives easy. you might get hard wood flooring at a cheaper price. the only downside is that the maintenance activities are quite often.

I regret moving here. Homeless people right outside the gate property. Loud train at my front door. Elevator broken. Leasing Manager Ms Pham is rude!! Even when she smiles and acts apologetic you don’t get the sense that she means it or cares. Most people that have lived here say they will not be renewing their lease. All the reviews are correct! Worst place to live.

I live here because it’s 3 min from my job, when I work split shifts I can go home quickly and relax and use the pool or run some errands. Nice garden surroundings

Finding the master key in the lock from the leasing office after servicing my apartment was inexcusable, lack of responsibility is something I have seen since new ownership, integrity has declined.

Nice community close to downtown. Love the loft style floor plans. Very spacious and well maintained. Lovely pool, gym and barbecue area....

The property is beautiful. The landscaping is gorgeous, the pool is sparkling clean and inviting. The exercise center is small but nice. the new entertainment room is really enjoyable.

So far so good, but the flies in the courtyard are really starting to become a problem. My guests complained the other day, and it's getting worse, hopefully you guys can curb their population

Elevator broke down the weekend we moved in, our apartment is on the 3rd floor and the leasing office didn’t seem to give a crap. The main manager Alicia did nothing to help compensate for the unfortunate mishap. She said she had no idea the elevator was having issues.

Very pleased I chose this community to live. Having two small children I feel safe walking with them inside the community, they enjoy the pool now that we are having warmer weather.

My vehicle was stolen from inside the parking garage. It took over a month of battling with the leasing office to release the security footage to the police

Elevator broken twice in one week. Garbage pile up, no day time security as told. Noisy neighbors upstairs. Dog poop doesn’t get cleaned up by pet owners.

Location of community is good. Easy access to Freeways 87,880. Shopping mall is at walkable distance and stores like Target, Marshalls nearby with good option.

Definitely love the community here. Management is constantly taken steps to make the living situation that much more enjoyable. I applaud you.

Walls are not sound proof. You can easily hear what everyone talk in the corridors. No printer available in leasing office that's the basic thing which is missing.

The staff is very nice and friendly. The amienities are get but garage is not safe place to keep your cars, Evaluator not working order , got stuck twice

Good experience so far. Looking forward for cotinued experience. Have got a good maintenance window and sla. Peaceful environment and not too noisy. Like the pool and lounge area.

Enjoying living in this community. Been here for past 8 months and staff has been great. Any maintenance requests are dealt quickly. Would recommend my friends to join this community in coming summer term.

suddenly a lot of construction in the game rooms and other amenities? usually we get notified but I didn't see anything this time. otherwise the community is really great at notifying us of changes, even local events that may affect traffic.

It’s great community to live in with very good security.It has good amenities and would recommend it to others.Community friends gatherings at swimming pool area is great way to relax and spend weekend.

Best community which has amenities like in unit washer dryer and best security features at affordable rent as compared to community with similar rent.Also swimming pool and jacuzzi is great attraction.Good gym for residents is added bonus.