Fountain Plaza Apartments
4 stars60 Reviews

Jonathan
about 15 hours ago
I have been leaving in fountain plaza apartments for more than 6 month and I can say it is not a bad place. It is calm . But one thing I do not like about is the dirty nature of the environment. The office staffs are great ready to attend to residents at anytime during working hours
Mary
It’s definitely interesting here. Used to be nice about 2 years ago when I moved in and now residents just let their dogs poop everywhere, don’t clean it up and the apartments do nothing about it. The “security” is a joke they never do anything if you have a problem and need them they won’t show up for a few hours.
Monique
I really like the photos. I wish there was more incentive to post pictures so that more residents shared. Maybe not enough residents know about posting pictures. We could try doing a best photo of 2021 and the winner wouldn't just get points but maybe a small winter gift basket with a mug, hot chocolate packets, and some other small items. This way it doesn't cost a lot to make but is also fun for the residents?
Malissa
I would like to see Pet Owners be responsible and pick up there pets waste and not leave it for others to clean up ... also don't let them use go to relive themselves around our doors and in the rocks close to our front doors where we can smell there urine.
Augustin
I love living here. The neighborhood is nice and quiet. Also it only takes me twenty minutes to walk to work. The staff here are friendly and do there best to accommodate the residents for better apartment living. Also maintenance has done a great job filling my work orders. The apartment is nice and comfortable.
Brianna
Love that the community is super quiet. For the most part neighbors are pretty friendly. The price is great for the amount of space and ESPECIALLY the big back patio is amazing to have.
Amanda
about 2 months ago
I miss how things used to be and hope that the quality and service returns soon. The rent sure has increased but the amenities has not kept up.
Brandon
2 months ago
This is my first apartment on my own by myself, and I’m honestly very satisfied! I can’t particularly think of anything I have a problem with.
Tiffany
3 months ago
Overall very happy here. However, I was supposed to get deck chairs for renewing my lease this summer, and I've gone in person twice to the office to inquire about it and the lady working always makes a note of my apartment number/name and says someone will get back to me, but nobody ever does. Deck chair days are upon us. Would like to enjoy them.
Steven
3 months ago
Always make sure we are taken care of and friendly. Keeps outside area clean and well maintained. Keeps social distance and masks in office.