Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

4.1

4.1

Have been observing constant dust coming out of air conditioning vents, tried to place maintenance order to have air filter replaced but still the same issue.
The apartments are really nice, nothing to complain about really. Neighbors can be noisy at times but it’s not a constant thing. The view is my favorite part.
Friendly staff, clean apartments. They have all required amenities. Maintenance is always on time. Nice neighborhood. I recommend it to others.
Clean community located close to nice lakes and the Toyota music factory. Hallways are cared for and maintenance responds promptly when required.
My experience here has been ok. I love the apartment itself, but I hate the a la carte fees. The unnecessary fetch fee, the going up on the trash and valet fees, it's unreal. Also just recently something happened in their system where my auto pay was removed out of the system. I came several times about it and emailed. I kept bring told that someone was going to call me, I never received a call. I ended up getting a notice to vacate letter, which infuriated me because I've never been late on my rent, WHY because I have auto pay set up. I ended up having to call the number on the notice to get everything corrected, but it never should have had to go that far.
I love that its a very private property, you dont see many people. They take reservations for the gym, the managers are very nice. The kitchen design is beautiful, the only thing i dont like is the smell of dog poop when i get out to the garage. Over all, everything is perfect!
Is the best place I’ve ever seen, contains too many amenities, the apartments looks like new, and the services personal very helpful and kindly
Love living here!!!! The staff and the amenities are amazing they take care of everything really good, it is also super clean, everyone is friendly and helpful when needed. Excellent job 😉
It has been mostly great except at the time of lease renewal, I was given partial information causing me to pay $250 later for adding a new occupant in the lease
One of the best apartments in Irving and easy access to all the places. I love the thing that it’s near to Las colinas downtown that I can enjoy the Xmas and also the river walk in front of the apartment. Only dissatisfy with not having full access to the Zumba and pool