Everyone is very friendly here. Love the atmosphere. All of the staff are very helpful and friendly. The only issue I would say is the dumpsters are near the door ways to building 2 and it can smell sometimes.

I like the amenities a lot such as.......the coffee......the workout room... And the equipment in the workout room....... The candy..... And cares team

Overall living here in enjoyable. There are a few issues with noise levels, parking, and locks, but overall it is a good experience. We miss the community events that were held prior to the ownership change.

My experience is going well thus far. There seems to be a lot of assistance if I have a question. The staff are very friendly and helpful!!!

I have just moved here for one month. It is a really good apartment and the environment is nice. I usually walk around the lake near by after dinner. It is great!!!

I absolutely love living at the Jefferson! I recently relocated from Chicago and I couldn't ask for a better community as my first home in Dallas. The amenities are awesome and the staff is very friendly and helpful! All my friends and family love my place!

decent experience so far. Pool area gets loud sometimes. No communication on packages. No response to phone callas from the office people. did not explore amenities yet. Management change after a couple days of move in. Wow! we were blindsided.

So far I have loved loving here. The amenities are amazing. I feel like im coming home to something awesome each day. I look forward to all the events as well

I love how well the Management always stays on top of issues as they arise, keeping the complex safe and clean. The grounds are also well kept, presenting an appealing appearance to all who visit. amazing living experience with awesome view of lake/pool/courtyards/irving convention center& also Care teams make sure to organize fun activities in club house. I wish they organize poker one a month as my old apartment (post eastside) in Richardson

Great location, great amenities! Close to lake Carolyn so love the evening walks on the pavement that goes around the lake. The staff is attentive!

We absolutely love this community. The staff has been incredibly helpful and considerate. We look forward to many years at Jefferson Las Colinas!

Doing great! Responsive leasing staff and maintenance. Manny did a great job taking care of me and my roommate. The halls are kept very clean and the garage is maintained well

Amazing experience. Apartments are really good from inside as well as outside amenities. Group activities are cool. Any maintainence request is responded very quickly. Love living here!

Love this Place!! The staff is super friendly and take care of any needs I have. I recommend the Jefferson Las Colinas to all my friends. :)

I am extremely happy with my pool view LUXURY apartment and I am recommending to all my Liberty Mutual Insurance co-workers and friends. The Jefferson Las Colinas staff including my leasing agent Manny have been very responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Good experience, so far ! Except one time when my key fob stopped working. I left a voice mail as a emergency service request. No one responded to it until I called the front office and got it replaced.

I am disappointed in the atmosphere. Residents seem to believe that this is a frat house and behave as such. We pay too much in rent to live with such poor behavior and a constant sense of entitlement.

Fantastic community to live in and never have anything but positive things to say about staff! Always amazed how well the staff takes care of the property!

My experience at Jefferson Las Colinas has been really great so far. Everyone here is really nice, staff and resident's. The activities are really great and are well advertised and the food have been delicious.

Fantastic community with a great staff that is always smiling and keeping it positive! Ive never lived in a community with as many amenities and services as this complex. Keep up the great work!

Your service is so professional! I will highly recommend your service to my friends and colleagues. Thank you so much for taking care of the community so clean and tidy.

My experience here has been one of the best the people here are nice management is aware of things going on they keep you abreast of situations that they happen the complex is always clean need and updated you're more than welcome to use anything and everything that the complex has to offer I actually love the players

I love Jefferson Las Colinas. The staff is great and very helpful. The property is very nice and well maintained. The community is very pet friendly. Great place to live.

Excellent... Enjoy living here at Jefferson at Colinas. So many fun thing to do which each month. I love the Flat Iron Skillet restaurant that comes once a month.