Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

For the most part I enjoy living at Fountain Pointe! The staff is helpful, especially Mark! The layout of the apartment are stylish and in walking distance to great eateries!
Nice place to stay, near by DART transit which make it easier to travel to downtown for work. Walkways are cleaned everyday and couple of community activities every month.
Been living here for over 2 years by now, and look forward in to it for another year to come. It is good place to call it home and I'm happy here
I feel in love with Fountian Pointe from Houston Texas in 2017. In the last year has been horrible. I asked for the stairwell to be clean it’s still has the trail where someone dragged there trash from the top of the stairs and down and through the hall. I use to know every who worked in the office to the maintenance and cleaning crew. Know I only know one person, which he was a leasing agent when we moved in. I loved the luxe system, now that was taken away and we where forced to pay an additional $15.00 a month even if I don’t order a single package. I expressed this the the office and they said wait til the Fetch meeting l. I did and Fetch advised us that Fountian Pointe charges the residents more for the Luxe and it’s included in our rent. Spoke with a leasing Agent and she said that is incorrect. Well I don’t who to talk to or get a clean answer.
Nice location, close proximity to restaurants, bars, movie theater. Decent gym. Parking garage is a plus. Dog park area is a concern - no one cleans up after their pet and it smells bad.
Good management and amenities. Monthly resident appreciation events. New package delivery system. Good community amenities including the gym, cardio room, pool, game room and the fitness classes. Helpful people at the leasing office.
The management at this complex is a joke. They do not care about their residents. If you come to them with an issue you are having be prepared to be pretty much ignored. Hours open on Sunday?? Nobody is ever actually there. I am more than ready for my lease to end so that I can move out of this place!
I hate that I have to pay for fetch now. That’s the stupidest thing ever!!! This wasn’t part of my original lease. Outside of that I am pretty satisfied
I have been staying here for past 8 months and I am happy write this review. First of all, the building has a tight security which according to me is most important. With all the crimes happening all around Las Colinas area, I feel safe at fountain pointe. The lease office people are really cordial and helpful. Maintenance staff are quick to act on request and that pretty much enough for me to give 5 stars. Apart from all of that I really like the Gym and availability of fiber optics internet.
Good neighbors. The apartment facilities are good and the office is open on Sunday. quick work process. But these days often see the cockroaches. Apartment in the hallway