Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

4.1

4.1

Staff is nice, apartment is cozy and the neighbors are friendly ...this is my second lease term and more than likely will renew my lease next year
Amenities are good. It's a little bit noisy if you are facing to the highway. The staff is very nice when you ask them something and maintenance is quick.
This place is great, very clean, the staff is very friendly, the maintenance crew is very good and diligent. Recently they added a new machine in the gym.
Great apartment I enjoy the interior, small backyard and the easy street access to restaurants. However, the parking garage is a nightmare. My vehicle has been dinged 4 times and I’ve lived here for a month, and everyone thinks it’s a race track speeding around corners.
Generally, maintenance requests are taken care of quickly. The gym, although limited with what you can do, is convenient when you want a quick workout or can't make it to your regular gym. The only class that was offered that I found enjoyable was yoga, however they changed the instructor, which caused me to no longer attend. There weren't many community events previously which is unfortunate.
My experience has been horrible due to numerous times reaching out to the front office regarding noise complaints from up stairs. I will not be resigning based on my dissatisfaction
Peaceful , safe , secured and clean . Only issue is whenever someone comes to visit or deliver food we have to go all the way down to let them in
Great amenities, friendly staff, beautiful living space. Nice location. Spacious apartments. Overall great apartment complex to live in! Very happy here.
Supportive staff at fountain pointe las colinas community. This community needs little more cleaning on hall ways as all doors are closed hall ways smell bad.
Cooperative with moving in. One neighbor was rude but other than that, decent experience. Upstairs neighbor can be loud at times but nothing wild.