Fountain Pointe Las Colinas
4 stars491 Reviews

Renisha
1 day ago
Hello Lety, It seems like this property is going down slowly but surely. At least once a week when I go into the garage, there is a trash bag sitting out there. Something has to be done, rent is way too expensive to see trash just laying around. Then I was just told last week that we can't get visitor parking passes anymore. This is the craziest mess ever!!! How does this even work, especially for people that aren't from Texas. Yes, we do get one visitor's pass but let's be realistic that's not enough and who wants to have their guest park in front of the leasing office (if spots are available). That's such an inconvenience unless you stay right by there. It seems rules are being made to inconvenience tenants vs cater to us. Why not allow us to register our guest online for parking like other apartment complexes, so annoying. Lety I know you are going to say call or email but that never does anything.
Fernando
The maintenance is something that this place must improve. Every month is just getting worse and worse. I have a maintenance request since nov that hasnt been solved. And is not the only one...
Vaishali anil
Its really amazing apartment to live. Here in this apartment there is Nice ambiance, game room, nice club house, sparkling pool to stay & enjoy.
Monica
Apartments are very clean and very well maintained. The location is very calm and near to toyota music factory. This is my 3rd year in this apartments. Recommend it to others.
Ranjith
Well maintained apartments. Maintenance staff is very friendly. Apartments are near to toyota music factory. I recommend this apartments for others.
Dinah
Noisy upstairs neighbors, the issue is there & no matter how much I complain they are constantly noisy. They also cut hair on the balcony & sweep it off their patio balcony & it lands on mine.
Paige
Trash pickup service is not good, we get emails about trash policy but even when you follow policy your trash may not get picked up. And it’s not a cheap service.
Rylan
The apartment complex is nice. What I find a problem with is the parking garage fills up with guests and there is not enough parking all the time for residents as well all the exterior doors do not lock like they’re supposed to. I leased here because I like that you must have a key to access the inside of the apartment but that doesn’t matter much if all the doors to do not lock or close for that matter.
Pranav
Best community to live in the area. Love the proximity to airport and other places, as well as walking/jogging areas nearby. Would recommend it to anyone looking apartments nearby.
Megan
We have lives here for the last year and a half and it has been absolutely wonderful. The only down side is the AC doesn’t work sometimes but the staff is quick to help fix it.