Management keeps organizing activities. Great place to live. Get to the lake in 3 minutes. Excellent place to walk dogs. Small dog park within premises

Love the amenities and the staff is very friendly and helpful! We had a few hiccups when we first moved in but they were smoothed out on move in and things have been great ever since.

nice and clean, price is on the higher side, elevator is available parking policies need to be communicated clearly, our rental car was towed recently, though we had a visitors pass on the dashboard

Really good community to live in and clean. Everyone is really nice but watch out for towing. Apartments are spacious and wonderful view of the lake!

cleanliness could be better- hallways by doors to the garages are dirty sometimes. I have also had many lost/stolen packages since moving here.

Good!! 140 characters apartment. Gym. Mailbox. Pool. Ggarage. Cars. Camera. Amazon. Delivery. Lockers. Fitness classes. Coffee. Events. Leasing office.

I like the community specially the gated parking area and game area, gym but I hate the noise level in the apartment. It's very noisy and I get noise from highway, from resident living above my apartment.

It has been amazing. Each year is better than the last. The staff is so welcoming and they work so hard to make you feel right at home. The team works so hard to put on special events for us every so often and I really appreciate all their work, they are very fun and a good way to socialize with other people in the building.

It’s cool. Sometimes have it’s flaws but overall it’s peaceful. The neighbors are old on the penthouse level and always complaining mid day about the music being averagely loud

Fountain pointe Las Colinas is a amazing place to live. I enjoy the area because I’m not far from anything. I also love the swimming pool area , and game room.

Excellent place to live, calm and quiet, All appliances in excellent condition even after 2 years of stay, Very good service. Going for 3rd year of stay.

It has been a wonderful experience living in Fountain Pointee, the amenities here are top class. This is one of the good apartment complexes in Las Colinas area.

Great apartment complex! No issues so far except for some noises neighbors. Great amenities and lots to do! Office staff is very helpful in resolving all issues

Love it here! The people are very friendly, the property is always clean and trash pick up is consistent. The only issue is tow trucks, as long as you have a parking pass your fine but visitors beware.

I love living at fountain pointe. I love the all that it offers. I submitted my deposit before I actually looked at the apartment. The agent was so nice

I absolutely love living here! The amenities are amazing. Love the pool! Residents and staff are friendly. Great location! Easy access to Toyota Music Factory and the surrounding areas!

I think this is a pretty good place to live. Except there's less storage space. And the rent is a little expensive. I wish there were more luxuries.

Great place to stay. My family and friends are always amazed at how beautiful the place is. Well kept and the leasing agent are always helpful and friendly.

I really love living here. The apartments are modern, the amenities are great, and the staff is helpful and accommodating. I do wish however that we could have two guest parking passes.

I love it here. I enjoy the common areas and utilize them frequently. I have been here for almost two years and looking forward to my renewal period. The staff is friendly.

I have always had a pleasant experience since the day I walked in to tour the property. The staff is always friendly and smiling when I see them and I love all of the events that the complex offers. I really feel at home here and wouldn't want it any other way.

Nice community, pleasant staff. Edgar is a shining star! He goes out of his way to provide excellent customer service. The package delivery system needs work.

Neighborhood is safe and conveniently located. Apartments need more storage closets, only closet I have is my clothes closet. The penthouse floor is more of an inconvenience since you need your key to access elevator and stairwell doors. Doors seem to need new batteries frequently and some times do not get fixed right away. Resident breakfasts’/ brunch always run out of food within the first 45 min even though it is supposed to last for 2 hours. Pool needs to be cleaned more during the summer, especially on werkends.

Love these apartments they are amazing. I would give it 5 stars if the dog park had baggies all the time, but other than that it is a very pleasant place to live. It has a quiet ambiance and all the staff are great!!

Place you want to truly call home. Great people at the office. Quick in resolving maintaince issues. Good amenities. Good community location.