Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Except the courtyard view, entire community is perfect place to live. This place have a decent lounge and game room. More over excellent staff
I lived for 2 years here..Apartment amenities are very good and well maintained.... Very good locality and walkable accessibility to DART stations...
I love place and the staff! Likoya has been awesome since my first visit and my maintenance team has been great!! I am renewing for another 12 mos!!
Very nice community, staff is wonderful and very friendly, would recommend to everyone, just can’t figure out how fetch works but other than that it’s a nice place to live
It’s really great living here! Super convenient for work and play, and it’s a great neighborhood. I love being within walking distance of the Toyota Music Factory area and all the good bars and eats :)
The noise at time are annoying. The staff changed so much. The resident hosts was not replace and the courtesy officer was not replaced. The office manager and staff were replaced and not properly introduced. Rent continued to increase every renewal. I was owed a $400.00 deposit only received $106.98 from water charges and replacing carpet that should be replaced by the property when a tent moves out. I know you will repaint so why not charge me for that as well.
Good morning, I am sorry this Time I have to write about a matter that i need an answer from the office, I need to know how much longer you are thinking keeping the común areas close, every other communities are open even the gyms and restaurants, I understand you Thad to close the facilities when every thing was close but we need an answer from you, we still paying for the use of all those facilities and every time a ask about this issue no one has an answer, every thing else around is open.
I been here in Las colinas since 2014 with my husband and Love it out here. I love that we are in the middle of everything so much to do. We moved to Fountain Pointe in 2016 and we had nothing but great experience and had plenty pool parties with family and friends
This is the best community in las colinas area I love this community because of its amenities and the parking space. I highly recommend this.
Everything is great. I live on first floor so I get more bugs than I would like but that’s common for first floor and right in front of pool area. What does suck is my new neighbor above me who seems to like to step with all the force they have. I couldn’t hear anything from my old neighbor upstairs.