Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

It’s safe and they keep the common areas fairly clean. The dog runs look nice but smell awful. They need to be nosed down regularly. They also need to clean under the main dumpster. It smells horrendous. Staff is friendly upon signing/paperwork but no so much in the halls when you try and engage in passing. There is no enough covered parking and need more non-compact spaces. Paying for trash valet, sometimes it’s picked up, sometimes it’s not. No clue why (other than holidays when they don’t pick up).
Hey! It’s really nice here! We decided to renew our lease just because they treat us like family here! So excited to spend another lease year with FP!
So far my experience has been ok. There have been some issues with my toilet that aren't quite resolved however. Also, the garage could use some mirrors for the idiots that like to speed through a parking deck where you can't see who's coming around the corner.
I have a very spacious one bedroom apartment which is very hard to find; I love my layout! I am really enjoying the space and close proximity to the parking garage.
Very nice community and front office staff was very helpful making our move easy and pretty much stress free. All amenities seem to be kept up with and clean.
Totally love living here...beautifully apartment complex with very modern amenities. Friendly and very responsive staff and maintenance crew.
I just recently moved in 2 weeks ago and everything was a very smooth process. The staff is friendly and if I've had an issue or any questions the response rate is very fast. Very happy with my unit and the apartment!
Best apartment so far, I feel like home after I moved in. Except there’s a door issue when I move in, I hope they will get it done asap. People are friendly in here too.
The front office is always helpful, friendly and nice. They respond to my emails and phone calls quickly and in timely manner. I like this community.
We have been living in here for 2 years, and the computer room’s printer has been out of order for 2 years. The lounge starts with great drink options but only down to coffee before convid. All the amenities has been closed since March. I feel like we should have some sort of credit to our rent, since part of rent is for the amenities.