I've lived in a lot of apartments & Fountain Pointe is by far the best. Beautiful units & amenities, within walking distance to activities!

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

I’ve lived here for almost 3 years now. I love the community and the and the convenience of the location. With all the new construction coming up around though, we are getting to the point where upgrades to amenities may be needed to compete

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

This is a great place to live! It's in the middle of everything and the apartments are nice and quiet. There's also great restaurants and a movie theater within walking distance.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Love it here! The apartments are spacious, the community is quiet, and the complex is in a great location! Only 15 short minutes to Dallas

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Good kitchen space for single bed room apartment, leasing staff is changed now and they are nice to the tenants. Some of building entrance doors are not properly closing which makes it less secure.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Best place to live at hands down. The events that the office host is good but they have slowed down and lowered the standards. The staff has changed again and I only know Lloyd.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

The resident is a beautiful place, if you are looking for a place that comfort your day a day living this is the place, I hope it maintains like this

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Good facilities. The new market has a lot of options. Maintained very well. Friendly neighbors. Good clubhouse facilities including yoga and boot camp classes.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Management used to be more caring about the community. We used to have breakfasts every month and other events to bring together the community almost every week

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Thanks to my team and for a good ya team win and titans win win the chance for a win win in a while haha was one day we can go together again

So far so good just renewed lease. And things around here continue to run smoothly. Friendly staff and very helpful when needing certain things done.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Overall, the apartment is good. Less noise and convenient location and staff is friendly. However, cleanliness of the apartment and events/services are getting not good.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

I had a wonderful experience so far , I will highly recommend via at las colinas. Especially the resident services ,Paula is very quick in responding

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Awesome place to stay. I moved from a near by community and I did not have a great experience there. Fountain Pointe was a huge upgrade from that place and I am enjoying my stay here.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

This apartment complex is in a nice location, near entertainment venues and restaurants. The neighborhood is safe and quiet. Indoor hallways are a perk.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

So far my resident experience has been good except couple of issues. Starting with good things - Nice community area. - Good maintenance. Some Bad things - Because it's close to highway, it's noisy. - Smell of dog poop in the apartment on highway side, very less people use trash bag for poop. - Very less window for trash, 2 hour window should be at least 4 hour.(5 to 9) - Some people leave their kids on pool table and no-body stops them.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Living at fountian Pointe is the best place I’ve lived. I love my location, the amenities are amazing. I wish that we could go back to more residents appreciation events. Therefore the residents can meet and greet.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Overall good experience. Only issues are noise level. Staff is very nice and things get done very quickly. New management is very quick to resolve issues that arise.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

I love the apartment layout and building. The staff is great and I never have issues with maintenance fixes, they're always amazing and quick.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Living at Fountain Pointe is amazing. The apartments have fantastic, modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The 11 foot ceilings make the apartments feel more spacious than they already are. The pool is great, and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Been here since march and its amazing. My girlfriend and I enjoy the amenities and we love walking the lake and to Toyota factory area. I recommend

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Good staff at leasing office. Good amenities. Quick response to maintenance requests. Resident events like pool party, breakfast, pet party.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

I’ve been at Fountain Pointe since January 2019 and I love it. The staff at the office are very helpful and nice. Safe to say, Loye Willis is my favorite. He deserves a raise.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

It has been amazing. Each year is better than the last. The staff is so welcoming and they work so hard to make you feel right at home. The team works so hard to put on special events for us every so often and I really appreciate all their work, they are very fun and a good way to socialize with other people in the building.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Nice place to stay. Big kitchen area for one bed room apartment. Lot of dust inside the home even if you clean your home everyday, not sure from where we are getting this dust.