Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

4.1

4.1

I have reviewed quite a few times already. But same things as always. To charge a penalty for leaving the trash can outside the staff is super quick, but to repair the garage gate you are super slow. Same thing for maintenance requests, after days of submitting it someone shows up. Also one door on the second floor to access the building doesnt close
6 month resident - great staff, all maintenance requests fulfilled quickly, trash valet is on point, dog run is always clean, inside of apartment has had no major issues. The reason for 4 stars is the parking garage is a headache for first floor residents and also being charged a “package service fee” for something I don’t use.
This is my second year at fountain Pointe. Planning to extend my lease for 1 more year. Fountain Pointe has Good amenities and management. Friendly staff and neighbors.
I love living here, all the staff are incredible, the amenities too, but I think they should improvise a little more in the matter of noise, especially those of us who live in the pool area, when the heat starts, the parties automatically start the music very loud and people shouting, from there on out everything is excellent.
The apartments are so beautiful and the view is nice, especially the sunsets. The community is very amicable and peaceful. No problems with neighbors.
Very friendly management and Staff. Good amenities and neighborhood. This is my second year at fountain pointe. I am excited to extend it for one more year! Will definitely recommend it for others.
Still concerned with speeding in the parking garage and blocked exits. Cars tend park with caution lights on. Would like trash on property cleaned up.
My experience has been really good at Fountain Pointe Las Colinas. I love living here. I wish the amenities were open for the full experience.
No one is allowed to use amenities but community is still charging amenity fee, which I feel is not correct. Pandemic already caused most of the damage to public.
This place is very nice. You pay a little more but it’s okay. I really like the units here as everything seems to be made out of quality. I haven’t had any issues with neighbors or met any that were friendly. Only problem is no one really picks up their dog poop here even when they leave bags everywhere for us to pick up these things. Dog park gets dirty with dog poop. Maintenance doesn’t tell you when they come and fix things which is a downfall. It would be nice to know when they come so they aren’t barging in on a conference call or an important work thing.