Good facilities. The new market has a lot of options. Maintained very well. Friendly neighbors. Good clubhouse facilities including yoga and boot camp classes.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Management used to be more caring about the community. We used to have breakfasts every month and other events to bring together the community almost every week

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Thanks to my team and for a good ya team win and titans win win the chance for a win win in a while haha was one day we can go together again

So far so good just renewed lease. And things around here continue to run smoothly. Friendly staff and very helpful when needing certain things done.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Overall, the apartment is good. Less noise and convenient location and staff is friendly. However, cleanliness of the apartment and events/services are getting not good.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

I had a wonderful experience so far , I will highly recommend via at las colinas. Especially the resident services ,Paula is very quick in responding

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Awesome place to stay. I moved from a near by community and I did not have a great experience there. Fountain Pointe was a huge upgrade from that place and I am enjoying my stay here.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

This apartment complex is in a nice location, near entertainment venues and restaurants. The neighborhood is safe and quiet. Indoor hallways are a perk.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

So far my resident experience has been good except couple of issues. Starting with good things - Nice community area. - Good maintenance. Some Bad things - Because it's close to highway, it's noisy. - Smell of dog poop in the apartment on highway side, very less people use trash bag for poop. - Very less window for trash, 2 hour window should be at least 4 hour.(5 to 9) - Some people leave their kids on pool table and no-body stops them.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Living at fountian Pointe is the best place I’ve lived. I love my location, the amenities are amazing. I wish that we could go back to more residents appreciation events. Therefore the residents can meet and greet.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Overall good experience. Only issues are noise level. Staff is very nice and things get done very quickly. New management is very quick to resolve issues that arise.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

I love the apartment layout and building. The staff is great and I never have issues with maintenance fixes, they're always amazing and quick.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Living at Fountain Pointe is amazing. The apartments have fantastic, modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The 11 foot ceilings make the apartments feel more spacious than they already are. The pool is great, and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Been here since march and its amazing. My girlfriend and I enjoy the amenities and we love walking the lake and to Toyota factory area. I recommend

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Good staff at leasing office. Good amenities. Quick response to maintenance requests. Resident events like pool party, breakfast, pet party.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

I’ve been at Fountain Pointe since January 2019 and I love it. The staff at the office are very helpful and nice. Safe to say, Loye Willis is my favorite. He deserves a raise.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

It has been amazing. Each year is better than the last. The staff is so welcoming and they work so hard to make you feel right at home. The team works so hard to put on special events for us every so often and I really appreciate all their work, they are very fun and a good way to socialize with other people in the building.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Nice place to stay. Big kitchen area for one bed room apartment. Lot of dust inside the home even if you clean your home everyday, not sure from where we are getting this dust.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Good place to live, appartments are comfortable and with enough space. They used to organize really cool events, but not anymore. anyhow it is a great place to be

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

I have been living here for more than 2 years and its been great. They do great job at keeping up the property. I really like the indoor parking as well. Staff is great too and shout-out to Edgar and Claudia for their help with our move last month.

Great place to live. Nice clean bright apartment with open layout. The balcony is nice and has good views. A lot of nice amenities like bbq’s, fire pits, pool, gym, and group classes.

As a former homeowner for 18 yrs, I selected Fountain Pointe because the aesthetics are similar to what I'm accustomed to. Considering the price point for this property is higher than the others around I expect a more upscale all around experience. The property is beautiful. My overall experience has been mediocre at best. The staff has never provided a 5 star experience and it doesn't seem to be the goal of management to ensure a great experience for the tenants. When initially shown the property, I was given an lazy tour. I was shocked to see the amenities of the rest on the property after I moved in. On move-in day I was basically given keys & a map. I don't have the required trash can yet even though I'm paying the fee for trash pick up. I've been here a month. There is no follow up or communication in regards to when to expect the required trash can. When I ask about it, no one seems to know when & I'm basically told don't call us we will call you when it comes. It's cool that this is a pet friendly facility. However, some pet owners need to be held accountable for pet waste. You have provided a beautiful dog run for us along with bags for pet waste, but not all tenants use it properly. The bad pet odor when approaching the door near the dog run and sometimes in the halls is very off putting. Pet owners need to be held more accountable when it comes to their dog waste in the dog run and in the grass around the property. Also, I don't like feeling threatened by large dogs barking or growling at me and the owner does nothing to calm their dog. The maintenance team has been the best! I give them 5 stars! I love my apartment and I enjoy living here. The staff is cordial but I think they could use some training on providing excellent customer service because your tenants at Fountain Pointe deserve nothing less!

I have been here for a month here and it’s been great so far. Very calm community, great ambience.. I would highly recommend this community.

Reply from Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Not a very personal environment, up-charge for everything... Hopefully they can find a more personal approach to how they handle issues.. Didn't have A/C the whole first month we moved in and still got charged for it. Makes no sense..