Clean facility with professional staff. However the construction is inconvenient. Specifically the garage is dirty, the gate remains unfixed, and the grill is out of order.

Wonderful!! Staff is so nice, and makes you feel so welcomed absolute best choice we made living in this wonderful luxury world of living!👍🏾

Everything has been good so far, the staff and everyone else has been helpful and the layout of the apartment is very nice, the only bad thing is that events are promoted either way in advance or at the last second

Great community and amazing amenities make an incredible environment. The group puts together fun event for residents helping everyone to know each other.

The building is amazing, the staff are super nice and always willing to help out, and the Care Team coordinates awesome events! Everything is kept clean and up to date.

I am really enjoying this new complex and will really enjoy it more once the construction is completed! The amenities are awesome, especially from my 4th floor pool view.

We enjoy living at Jefferson Las Colinas, very clean in common areas,, and friendly staff, great location near airport, dart, and other amenities.

Response time to emails/Facebook messages isn't good. I have still never heard back regarding an email I sent months ago. Also waiting on my referrals and have sent 2 messages and no response.

No complaints so far. The staff has been very courteous. The complex and amenities are beautiful. The sound system was a pleasant surprise. Overall, my wife and I are very pleased.

Jefferson Las Colinas is a great place to live. Amazing amenities and neighbors!! One of my favorite things are the sponsored events that are hosted by the complex:)

I really enjoy living here. The only thing I've had an issue is with my packages. Sometimes they're all over the place. But I've been told they're going to fix that.

The Jefferson is an awesome place to live and it keeps getting better. The onsite amenities are great and the location is central to everywhere in the DFW area. Its like living on a resort everyday. We love it!

My experience at Jefferson Las Colinas has been stellar thus far. And the coffee and tea/lemonade dispensers are a nice touch. What else more can I say?!. 8-)

Its great place to live in..provides best in class amenities. The front office is very helpful. I definitely would suggest this community to anyone.

People here are really kind and open to help! It's easy to meet people and find things to do. I absolutely love the pool! Sometimes I can hear dogs barking and people drive too fast through the parking garage, but I suppose those are minor notes. Overall I'm satisfied with my choice.

Great new place to live. Many social activities for all to enjoy. 90" TV in the sports lounge and gym with all new equipment is a plus. lakes are close for walks and biking.

Great, best place to live ever! The pool are really nice, staff great, a lot of cool stuff to do. The building and the garage are really nice, new, clean!

Jefferson of Las Colinas is very accommodating. I love the atmosphere and sense of community. The efforts they put in to make each resident feel at home is extraordinary.

It is great living here! The staff is amazing and the amenities are fantastic. There is always a social event going on. This is the best apartment complex I have lived in by far!

After an exhausting 2 full days of apt searching-i looked at over 20 places. I am moving from AZ to TX and knew it was going to be difficult to handle it all from out of town. I was driving back to the hotel and saw Jefferson Las Colinas. I turned down the street and said that it would be my last place to try. I walked in and was immediately greeted by a sense of feeling at home. That was the only time during my apartment search I had felt that. I was greeted and the leasing agents and Concierge took care of my every need. They completely cater to the residents and have helped me so much in making this move happen from 1000 miles away.

THe staff is gteat. They are always willing to help. They make sure the community events are fun and entertaining. Would like to see less reserved car spaces.

I absolutely LOVE living at Jefferson at Las Colinas. The staff is always available and ready to answer any question. It's quite, clean and very kid friendly. The staff is super nice!

I have loved living in this great community! There are always so many fun activities, the complex offers awesome amenities and perks, and the management team is extremely helpful and responsive.

The staff is always eager to help with any questions or concerns. I like that community gatherings are encouraged. The pool area and workout room are very nice.

So far, I love it at Jefferson Las Colinas! The complex is managed really well and Gavin the concierge is awesome. I also love the social activities that they set up for the residents.