Fountain Pointe Las Colinas

Clean facility with professional staff. However the construction is inconvenient. Specifically the garage is dirty, the gate remains unfixed, and the grill is out of order.
Wonderful!! Staff is so nice, and makes you feel so welcomed absolute best choice we made living in this wonderful luxury world of living!👍🏾
Everything has been good so far, the staff and everyone else has been helpful and the layout of the apartment is very nice, the only bad thing is that events are promoted either way in advance or at the last second
Great community and amazing amenities make an incredible environment. The group puts together fun event for residents helping everyone to know each other.
The building is amazing, the staff are super nice and always willing to help out, and the Care Team coordinates awesome events! Everything is kept clean and up to date.
I am really enjoying this new complex and will really enjoy it more once the construction is completed! The amenities are awesome, especially from my 4th floor pool view.
We enjoy living at Jefferson Las Colinas, very clean in common areas,, and friendly staff, great location near airport, dart, and other amenities.
Response time to emails/Facebook messages isn't good. I have still never heard back regarding an email I sent months ago. Also waiting on my referrals and have sent 2 messages and no response.
No complaints so far. The staff has been very courteous. The complex and amenities are beautiful. The sound system was a pleasant surprise. Overall, my wife and I are very pleased.
Jefferson Las Colinas is a great place to live. Amazing amenities and neighbors!! One of my favorite things are the sponsored events that are hosted by the complex:)