Apartment Manager very nice an accommodating to an fixes any issues i. A timely manor great staff. Made it easy to renew our lease as well as upgrade our new home.

We enjoy the quiet environment and the maintenance people are good guys. Management has turn over, but every one of them have been an enjoyment

Staff are nice, friendly and try to help. She stayed after hours to finish my lease work. So far it is good. I wish they had garages for parking as well.

Love our one bedroom apartment with all the kitchen appliances including the dishwasher and the garbage disposal along with the staff here at fountains of Waterford.

The staff is friendly and helpful and the environment is good. The apartment aren't to fancy but there nice and the environment is good, people stick to them selfs.

This is a great place to live at. I have been living here for almost four years and the management is good they always take care of all problems in your appartement as soon as you tell them

Maintenance crew is very responsive. Pool stays in good shape all-though the grills could be replaced out by the pool. The staff are friendly.

great location. centrally located to things in north midland. straight shot to downtown via garfield st. office staff is always friendly and helpful.

Great community staff and residents are friendly. Maintenance is taken care of the same day. The complex holds community events bringing everyone together.

Pretty good, management seems to change a lot. But it is a nice quiet place to live. It's near a lot of shopping areas and close to the loop

I have leaved here for 8 years and there are a lot of new changes coming and I'm excited to see what this year has in store. The staff are friendly from the maintenance guys tobthe office staff to the few people I have talked to in the Corp office.

Enjoy the complex very speedy on maintanice issues. Compkex grounds kept in good shape. Enjoy the parking and storage. Running out of things to say for my points

The complex is very nice. The Staff is friendly. The maintenance team is timely and resolves issues quickly. One problem I do have is some people do not have their dogs on leashes when I am walking mine but other other than that it's great.