Great place to live little highly priced other than that they are extremely fast about maMaintenance even on the weekends and awesome office staff that help with everything

It’s organized and safe. I’ve never had an issue with any neighbor or staff. They are large dog friendly and has a spacious area for them to run that’s gated!

I have been here almost 10 years and love everyone from the manager, assistant manager and the maintenance. It's been a great 10 years. Keep up the great job.

Fountains at Waterford is a really good place to live. The apartments are confortable and the personal is friendly. But the most I like about living here is the wonderful pool, specially in this season of the year, it is really good.

Finding te community was easy and they have good amenities but my fish washer doesn't work and they don't seem concerned aboutfixing the situation

Love the Apartment an the lease Manager is always helpful when we have any issues, a great neighborly environment. We will definitely be staying here for a long while.

They are awesome office staff and when something did break in my apartment they were there same day or next and they put in new glass doors no charge to us they were great for my first apartment complex

So far I’ve been here a month and have enjoyed living here. Very calm and safe when i come back frol work or go out late at night. Lots of lighting.

i like the fact that i am centrally located to many things. easy access to apts but parking could be better due to the fact that spots are limited

now that we have a great office manager and assistant manager it's going better.Everyone from the corp office down to the maintains guys work hard for their residents.

I live in a bad neighborhood,but charged rent like I'm made of money. Just because the oil boom happens,doesn't mean we work in the oilfield

Apartment Manager very nice an accommodating to an fixes any issues i. A timely manor great staff. Made it easy to renew our lease as well as upgrade our new home.

We enjoy the quiet environment and the maintenance people are good guys. Management has turn over, but every one of them have been an enjoyment

Staff are nice, friendly and try to help. She stayed after hours to finish my lease work. So far it is good. I wish they had garages for parking as well.

Love our one bedroom apartment with all the kitchen appliances including the dishwasher and the garbage disposal along with the staff here at fountains of Waterford.

The staff is friendly and helpful and the environment is good. The apartment aren't to fancy but there nice and the environment is good, people stick to them selfs.

This is a great place to live at. I have been living here for almost four years and the management is good they always take care of all problems in your appartement as soon as you tell them

Maintenance crew is very responsive. Pool stays in good shape all-though the grills could be replaced out by the pool. The staff are friendly.

great location. centrally located to things in north midland. straight shot to downtown via garfield st. office staff is always friendly and helpful.

I wouldn't be living here if it wasn't for the convenience of location to everything nearby, especially my son's school and friends. My patience and tolerance for these apartments has been worn pretty thin.

Great community staff and residents are friendly. Maintenance is taken care of the same day. The complex holds community events bringing everyone together.

Pretty good, management seems to change a lot. But it is a nice quiet place to live. It's near a lot of shopping areas and close to the loop

I have leaved here for 8 years and there are a lot of new changes coming and I'm excited to see what this year has in store. The staff are friendly from the maintenance guys tobthe office staff to the few people I have talked to in the Corp office.

Enjoy the complex very speedy on maintanice issues. Compkex grounds kept in good shape. Enjoy the parking and storage. Running out of things to say for my points

The complex is very nice. The Staff is friendly. The maintenance team is timely and resolves issues quickly. One problem I do have is some people do not have their dogs on leashes when I am walking mine but other other than that it's great.