The Satff here have been great. The apartment is in a great and convient location. And I love how safe and quiet it is during the night. I wouldn't choose any where else to live!

Very good community and the staff is really nice. You can really talk to them, they remember you even though they have so many residents. It’s been really good experience!

So far so good. Parking is the only issue, I cant find parking close to my apartment sometimes, but other than that I have no other complaints. Me and my dog like it here.

So far so good! Had a couple little issues in the apartment but they were addressed right away. Good location, quiet enough, all in all its pretty decent.

its a good place to live in with good amenities, good lighting at night, and I've never had issues with any residents. buildings are being worked on so its getting nicer.

Management and Staff have been great since i’ve first been to the leasing office. Neighborhood is quiet and convenient location. Would recommend if you are looking for great value and customer service!

Been here for about 5 years. Rent has been all over the place. Staff is constantly changing as well. The apartment it’s self is everything we need it to be, but kind of pricey when the rent goes up

My appliances are old and don’t work very well. The walls are so thin I can hear conversations from my neighbors. But otherwise I am happy.

Awesome management staff, excellent and hard working maintenance. Great location, wonderful little storage units. If i get a package and wont be home till after the office closes, they deliver it to my patio.

Loved abby she was very helpful and made the process as first time renters very clear. The move in was quick and easy and Abby was very good about keeping us updated.

Quiet. A los store closer Like best buy and the library. So close . I hope not increase my renta for thai Gear. Because will be my 3 un this complex

Excellent customer service rapid responses from maintenance . Clean and affordable . Well maintained property and facilities. Easy access to shopping centers, restaurants and loop 250

Always room for improvements. The laundry room is horrible, needs to be upgraded for sure. My balcony upgrade was broken when they put it in.

The woman in the office are really nice and do their best to accommodate resident needs. They worked with me in getting into a place. The maintenance guys are on point! The last place I stayed at was huge into gossip and unreliable. I put in a service order and left the apartment 6 month later and they never sent anyone. Do these staff a favor and give them all raises!

Been living hear for close to a year upgraded our apartment to a two bedroom, the housing is great, the staff of the facility have always been kind an professional we are excited to renew our lease, though we dont like the constant flux in rent based on the oilfield

We moved into a bigger apartment. It's great i love it but the tenants above us should really live in a bottom unit. As a matter of fact anyone with small children should live on the bottom. Im trying not to go crazy.

People are nice here and get along very well I enjoyed my time here because everyone respects each other’s space and privacy and hope to move somewhere cheaper but quite the same

Great place to live little highly priced other than that they are extremely fast about maMaintenance even on the weekends and awesome office staff that help with everything

It’s organized and safe. I’ve never had an issue with any neighbor or staff. They are large dog friendly and has a spacious area for them to run that’s gated!

I have been here almost 10 years and love everyone from the manager, assistant manager and the maintenance. It's been a great 10 years. Keep up the great job.

Fountains at Waterford is a really good place to live. The apartments are confortable and the personal is friendly. But the most I like about living here is the wonderful pool, specially in this season of the year, it is really good.

Finding te community was easy and they have good amenities but my fish washer doesn't work and they don't seem concerned aboutfixing the situation

Love the Apartment an the lease Manager is always helpful when we have any issues, a great neighborly environment. We will definitely be staying here for a long while.

They are awesome office staff and when something did break in my apartment they were there same day or next and they put in new glass doors no charge to us they were great for my first apartment complex

So far I’ve been here a month and have enjoyed living here. Very calm and safe when i come back frol work or go out late at night. Lots of lighting.