The leasing staff was very helpful in getting me a unit within a short timeframe. They accommodated my needs, which made the whole process much easier to deal with.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I’ve lived here for 2 years. Community has change a lot. Not as clean and quiet anymore. Rent is now the price of a mortgage. No paint job or carpet cleaning .

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love the apartments with the modern design they have. Good community, and good amenities. The pool could be cleaner at times, but I still enjoy it at times.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

The community is amazing, and the people are very friendly. We love the enclosed pool area. Everyone in the leasing office is friendly and always ready to help! Thanks for a great living space!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I absolutely love living here! Everyone is so social and friendly and the apartments are large and spacious. Dog friendly and kid friendly as well!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Everyone in the leasing office has been really helpful during our apartment hunt. My roommate and I decided on this complex and we are really happy so far!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

It has been great living at the Fountains. Ive enjoyed the pool and the monthly activities. The grill area is nice. Super friendly staff and maintenance guys.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Awesome place to stay. Great! Wonderful place. People are friendly. Idk if I can keep typing, but I’m just trying to get these points for free stuff

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Ciara was a so helpful and patient. Answered all of our questions. Offered her assistance through the application process and was readily available.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love living here. The location is great. All the stores we need are a walking distance away and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

All the staff has been super nice, patient, respectful and HELPFUL! I recommend this complex to anyone who desires luxury living at an affordable price.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Great place to live. There are so many great features to each apartment and amenities. I personally love the multiple gas grills and the beautiful dog park,

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Awesome and beautiful place with a even more awesome staff. The apartments are so big and nice with all the appliances, loved all the granite on the kitchen and bath as well.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

The events have been slacking in the community. Still very disappointed with lack of events. Please accommodate more variety of people. I don’t need dog events if I’m a cat person.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

So far, we have really enjoyed the apartment and community. I like that everyone is friendly and says hello when we see them and I like that the community tries to get residences involved in things like the contests.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

The nicest apartment complex that we’ve lived in. Everyone is friendly and the amenities are perfect. We’re definitely thinking about confusing our lease next year

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Been here for a month and a half and love it so far. Property is clean and I feel safe. The staff is very responsive and does a good job communicating. Love the amenities!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Living here is wonderful! Starting with my morning walks! My dog gets excited to greet his fellow furry neighbors along the way! The landscaping is beautiful. management and maintenance work diligently to keep the community clean and inviting. Everyone here, employees and residents, are so friendly!! I absolutely love The Fountains community in Matthews!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Love this community!! Always clean, residents are respectful, and management is very helpful when needed. Great amenities and great convenient location!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Smooth and easy process. Very helpful. Staff friendly, apartment was clean and well taken care of when moved in. Amenities on site are above and beyond

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

So far Everything has been Great! The Management team has been stellar, helping us with every question we’ve had and the community and grounds are beautiful!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Love the place so far. It's been a week and it quiet and pleasant as ever. The only thing I can pick on are some little amenities such as car vaccum in car center

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Great community, excellent maintenance team and customer service! Never any problems or issues- management company is quick to resolve anything and everything.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

At first I truly felt that I was going to miss my old apt because of my old apt layout but the apt at Fountains are so very spacious, the pool, club house, car wash station and dog park are wonderful and always clean. If I have a maintenance call it is addressed that day. And most importantly I feel safe and welcomed by staff and other residents which is very heartwarming. Best place in Matthews to live!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Great place to live, well insulated and no noise from neighbors. The apartments are modern though with a few quirks. In our guest bedroom the closet door swings out into the bedroom making you lose 3 feet of usable space and there’s a light switch in the living room that operates a light in the master bedroom.