N/a peoples who's living on the 2 floorbmake too much noises and the management office don't do anything to fix the problem ,that is the reason we move it soon

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Very nice community! Best location they is within few minutes from 485. Office people are friendly and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend it to other people.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Everyone I have met is very pleasant from office staff to grounds crew to maintenance staff. There have been several times that the gym is either out of water or out of cups which is frustrating but great outside of that. Could you leave a spare water jug next to the machine?

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Once again the maintenance team responds within two hours of a broken a/c request. Also, my two sweet hounds could not be happier seeing neighbors and other dogs all the time.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love the dog park. It is super convenient. The maintenance staff work hard to keep the complex clean and works to complete maintenance requests in a timely fashion.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Everyone here is amazing and extremely helpful. I love living here! Their timely response to all inquiries make loving where I live even easier!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Fountains is a very clean and very nice residential area. It offers great public spots (i.e. BBQ), the pool area or the gym. Also the club house with its pool table is something we use frequently.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Still doing a great job! Although, I’m going to miss the workout classes on Wednesday. I truely hope the come back soon! Some of the events are kind of boring looking. I was hoping for better events after the workout class was canceled!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love the apartment. I have experienced a rude neighbor above me. I enjoy the monthly events. I have only been here since the beginning of October 2018. I am looking forward to the warmer weather and meeting more people. I have met a lot of good people already.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

just moved in this past weekend & we LOVE the place. Ciara made the moving in process so easy and we’re glad to be apart of this community!!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

The apartments are nice the people are friendly and the staff are awesome. Always something to do exciting energy. The staff is always willing to resolve any issues that may arise.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Apartment is a safe haven and a comfort zone. A place to live with our families and pets and enjoy with friends. A place to build memories as well as a way to build future wealth. A place where we can truly just be ourselves. And whether our houses are big, small, fancy or modest, they are our shelters and our sanctuaries.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Great community and amazing amenities! I especially love the free Starbucks coffee. The front desk has been very helpful with getting everything set up.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Enjoying the apartment! Love how the apartments look a bit luxurious. There was a bit of problems in the apartment we had to get fixed, but were fixed in a timely manner.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

My overall experience has been wonderful. The only challenge I have is tenants not picking up dog poop. Management definitely tries to enforce

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Can say enough good things about the apartment. It has everything you need right in a nice location. I would be interested in seeing the community add a steam room / sauna type thing!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

There is not enough parking and I have found myself having to park far away from my apartment often, and the water heater does not last very long. Other than that, it is a great community.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

cost of living has substantially increased but i am happy with accomenfatikns, neighbors, dog friendly, staff, and monthly events- spectrum internet is a requirement when renting however i think renters should be able to chose their own provider i.e netflix google chromecast firestick

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

This is most welcoming environment, the best people, with the best community events. I have loved living here, the atmosphere is so fun and welcoming

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Family friendly, beautiful, clean, safe. Near shopping center. Close to 458, 77 and 51. Very helpful staff, from management, staff, maintenance and ground keepers.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

It’s been a great experience so far and the summer should be even better. The complex is clean, people are friendly and the amenities are exactly what I was looking for.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

The Fountains Matthews is a wonderful community. The property is well-maintained and the staff is warm, friendly and attentive. I would recommend Fountains as one of the best apartment communities in Charlotte!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

A great place to live! Everyone is very friendly and willing to answer any questions or address problems you may have. Office hours are not always convenient

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

We love living here. Staff is friendly and helpful. Community is clean and neighbors are nice. The property is well maintained and the maintinence staff does a great job.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Great place to live, great team very responsive to any issues. Common areas are always clean. The apartments are all well maintained. Property managers are very helpful.