Fountains Matthews Apartments

4.6

4.6

We moved here in October 2016. We have found that the staff is friendly and responsive. Repair requests are usually answered within 24 hours. We are conveniently located to shopping areas, main streets and highways. Our 2 bedroom floor plan is great, particularly the main bedroom and adjoining bath. We've had a good experience.
Apartments are Very spacious and newly built, but the noise level is horrible. You can hear your upstairs and next door neighbors at all hours of the night. Walkways smell like animal urine and sidewalks are covered in geese poop.
I like that the apartments are quiet. You do not hear your neighbors. It's nice to have shopping centers nearby and uptown is only 20min away.
From the office to the maintenance. My person experience here is great. The amazing pool to the oversized master bathroom. I really enjoy here!
Great folks in the leasing office…always helpful!! They have been extremely helpful and responsive in addressing questions and concerns and extremely timely with their response time. Extremely happy with my decision to live at The Fountains!
We just moved in and already love it here so much! It's a great place for young couples. The amenities are amazing - we don't have to spend more money for a gym membership or a pool.
Rating would be much higher, but there was a large miscommunication in regards to apartment layout. The leasing agent either did not know or did not explain to me that the hardwood is only on the first floor apartments. So when I moved in to my new apartment I was upset to see carpet throughout as the hardwood floor was a big plus for me as I have a pet.
loving it so far! The community is very nice and quiet. Our neighbors are amazing & so helpful! Very peaceful, and so accepting of Our fur babies!
My family loves it here! The staff is very, very friendly. If you have a problem, concern, or just want to talk they are there for you!! The property is well taken care of. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new place to call home.
My husband and I love living here! This community has been a wonderful place to live. We love all the amenities and how clean everything is. The staff is also super awesome!