Fountains Matthews Apartments

4.6

4.6

Moving from New York to North Carolina was a very stressful endeavor. Coming home to my new apartment was amazing. Everything was clean and easily accessible. Kasey and Albert were so helpful throughout the whole transition! Answered every email and phone call!
Living here at the Fountains has been a great experience. I have a three bedroom that fits my family well. My daughters each have there own room, which they didn’t experience until we move here. Iim afraid to move out because finding another upscale apartment like the fountains is going to be hard, especially with a BIG island in the kitchen and an awesome open concept! And I will miss the awesome maintenance staff! Office staff included!! 😃
Was skeptical at first about apartment living after moving from a 3 bedroom 3 bath home I loved in Mint Hill but because of Fountains employees services and outgoing manner, I have adjusted w/o any problems . Purged 85% of my former life and have learned to live without that which I don't even know I'm missing (but for another closet or bedroom).
Living at The Fountains has been such a great experience! The staff listens and makes time for us and we love how beautiful the grounds are! Anyone who wants to live here will fall in love!
Fountains Matthews Apartments Leasing Office could use better management organizations and better policy guidelines as well as a more cleaner environment
Quiet, no loud or random noises, the place is clean for the most part. Some trash here in there in the ponds. But over all happy with the living establishment that the Fountains have emplemented.
Very comfortable living here everyone is so friendly and office personable so nice and. Friendly when you need help you get it right away its such a pleasure living here
Everyone was so nice, everything was clean, and you get a quality feel that I didn't get with other apartment complexes. I really liked the brick look to their buildings aswell.
It was a good experience. The apartments are modern looking and fairly new. The staff is nice and was always helpful. I enjoyed the pool and the gym!
I love the location of this apartment and love the small town community of Matthews. I wish some of the residents would be a little more courteous though.