Fountains Matthews Apartments

Super easy application process front office staff is awesome especially Albert! I am very excited to move in with my family and we cannot wait!
I love this apartment! Very nice neighbors that are relatively quiet & a great location! Leasing agents have been easy to contact and super helpful.
Fountains Matthews is a great place to live and I highly recommend it to anyone looking in the Matthews Area. The staff, location, and property are amazing and we love it here.
Downsized from a home in PA. Enjoy living in a 3 bedroom apartment here. Our grandkids think we live in a hotel since we have a balcony, elevator and a pool. Have found everyone is friendly and we enjoy seeing all the dogs that live here. We are very happy with our decision to move here.
The best part of this community is the location and convenient to shopping and restaurants. The staff is wonderful and responsive. I have not had a chance to fully utilize the amenities due to COVID-19.
I have had a wonderful experience living at fountains Matthews since I moved in early this year. I cannot complain with anything other than the gym being closed! I would recommend this place to anyone.
Apartment is incredible so far. Move was easy. Process was easy. Residents are a little standoff-ish... but so far so good. The kitchen and bathrooms are beautiful.
We are just moving in and with all the changes and questions we have had the office admin has been so helpful and patient with us! I can't wait to be poolside at this great community.
Great community to live in! Units are very updated and the staff is so friendly and helpful! I love living here at the Fountains, would definitely recommend!
It is a clean, friendly environment. The management is outstanding. I really enjoy living here. The only thing I wish is if my neighbors were a little bit more respectful