Move in date in a few days, I had the best experience thus far! Ciara has been really helpful. She made my experience and transition great! Told a few co workers about Fountains and they will be checking it out!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love my home! It is perfect location for me. I entertain my family and friend here and always grew. the only complaint is the parking is not great for me. Have to park car in front go inside drop off groceries and hurry to find a open spot. This my concern for future.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Very pleased with my move here and fast attention to maintenance request when I needed them. I love my very cozy apartment home! The leasing office staff are nice !!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

So far its been great! Office staff is super nice and the maintenance guys are great. Enjoy the monthly activities. Its nice to go play pool in the clubhouse once in while. Enjoy the fitness room. Cant wait for the summer to enjoy the pool.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love it here! Clean, and beautiful. Lots of little touches that make it feel homey and upscale with a low price tag. It's unusually quite, the walls are well guarded against errant sounds traveling through to other units.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

This apartment complex is beautiful and very well organized. The people are friendly and they have a variety of high end apartments available. Worth the price

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Is a great place to live the locations is a perfect a lots of shops near by the amenities in the apartments are very nice and sharp i like the all white apt

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love the workout on Wednesday’s! Thank you for offering that! Office staff and Maintanence are always friendly! People that live near me are all nice people as well!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I have been here Since March of 2018. I have had no problems. I really enjoy the amenities especially the pool during the summer months. The experience has perfect

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Community over all is excellent moving in was a breeze the staff is amazing from leasing to maintenance! Looks neat clean and just the perfect place to be in

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Love the apartments and amenities. The staff is great and love how they have something special planned every month for the residents. Close to stores and work.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I adore Mark & John. They respond immediately anytime we need anything. The girls in the front office have been fantastic. I had a problem with needing to sign paperwork that I couldn’t figure out and they had me come down and figured it out for me right away. They went the extra mile and signed on the computer for me and pulled everything up and figured it out right away. I just love the folks that you all have working for you. It couldn’t be a better crew.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

We are very happy here, gorgeous apartments! Wish there was a way to put an elevator in our building though, but I guess you can't have everything.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I never have any issues here. The staff is wonderful. They are responsive to any concerns and always have some type of community event every month. I enjoy living here!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Our first visit at Fountains Matthews was very nice, we ended up signing a lease for our apartment that day! It is a beautiful community and we cannot wait to live here.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Very friendly and accommodating staff. Free coffee in the mornings. Lots of community get togethers. Pool is great and work out room has lots of equipment.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

i absolutely love it here! I love how fun and creative the community events are. I absolutely loved the taco truck and movie in the pool! and the free dog treats in the office are a huge perk for my dog!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

My resident experience is great thus far. The only thing I would suggest is having maybe permanent parking closer to your apartment. There has been a couple times where I would find no parking what so ever and other times I would have to park on the opposite side of where I live. Like I said the fountain is a great place so far but the parking seems like it’s a first come first serve type of deal.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

So far so good. No complaints at the moment as I’ve only been her for one week. Everyone in the leasing office has been very helpful with all of my questions.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I have had an excellent experience living at the Fountains Matthews since moving in back in August. When I had a maintenance issue it was taken care of quickly and professionally.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Love this place . Clean , upgraded, modern! Hopefully will be here for a while ! Thanks for being so awesome and having a great community!!!!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

So far loving it. Everyone in the office and maintenance is friendly. Super quiet and convenient to lots of places. Its super quiet in the area. Cant wait for the summer to enjoy the pool

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love living here. The staff is amazing, the maintenance happens so timely, the events that are held are fantastic and the ammenities are insanely awesome.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Love the fountain, beautiful facilities. Everyone is extremely nice and it is great that they always have events going on which are pet friendly

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Great community, great people, great staff! Community is kept clean with daily upkeep. Neighbors are laid back..chill..and friendly, better than most places I've lived in matthews