Love the apartments and amenities. The staff is great and love how they have something special planned every month for the residents. Close to stores and work.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I adore Mark & John. They respond immediately anytime we need anything. The girls in the front office have been fantastic. I had a problem with needing to sign paperwork that I couldn’t figure out and they had me come down and figured it out for me right away. They went the extra mile and signed on the computer for me and pulled everything up and figured it out right away. I just love the folks that you all have working for you. It couldn’t be a better crew.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

We are very happy here, gorgeous apartments! Wish there was a way to put an elevator in our building though, but I guess you can't have everything.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I never have any issues here. The staff is wonderful. They are responsive to any concerns and always have some type of community event every month. I enjoy living here!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Our first visit at Fountains Matthews was very nice, we ended up signing a lease for our apartment that day! It is a beautiful community and we cannot wait to live here.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Very friendly and accommodating staff. Free coffee in the mornings. Lots of community get togethers. Pool is great and work out room has lots of equipment.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

i absolutely love it here! I love how fun and creative the community events are. I absolutely loved the taco truck and movie in the pool! and the free dog treats in the office are a huge perk for my dog!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

My resident experience is great thus far. The only thing I would suggest is having maybe permanent parking closer to your apartment. There has been a couple times where I would find no parking what so ever and other times I would have to park on the opposite side of where I live. Like I said the fountain is a great place so far but the parking seems like it’s a first come first serve type of deal.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

So far so good. No complaints at the moment as I’ve only been her for one week. Everyone in the leasing office has been very helpful with all of my questions.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I have had an excellent experience living at the Fountains Matthews since moving in back in August. When I had a maintenance issue it was taken care of quickly and professionally.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Love this place . Clean , upgraded, modern! Hopefully will be here for a while ! Thanks for being so awesome and having a great community!!!!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

So far loving it. Everyone in the office and maintenance is friendly. Super quiet and convenient to lots of places. Its super quiet in the area. Cant wait for the summer to enjoy the pool

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love living here. The staff is amazing, the maintenance happens so timely, the events that are held are fantastic and the ammenities are insanely awesome.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Love the fountain, beautiful facilities. Everyone is extremely nice and it is great that they always have events going on which are pet friendly

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Great community, great people, great staff! Community is kept clean with daily upkeep. Neighbors are laid back..chill..and friendly, better than most places I've lived in matthews

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I just recently signed the lease and will be moving in at the end of the month. Super excited!! Daisy and Sarah in the office were amazing!!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Everyone is awesome! Picking up pool things and preparing for the hurricane was very clean and tidy! It was very nice to see the community looking out for us all!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I am so happy with this place. Very clean and beautiful. Sarah in the leasing office has been awesome. She has been helping us from day one. I love that all the people living here are super nice.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

It makes me happy where I live. Me and My son feel very comfortable and happy to be part of this community.It's my first time I live in Matthews and I really like it a lot. I hope to move in this Area soon.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Beautiful apartment development. Close to many shopping areas and all major roads and highways. Clean and friendly environment and close to work.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Moving here from NYC my wife and I were looking for the perfect place for a change of pace. We tell each other all the time that everytime we pull into the parking lot, it's a sigh of relief rather than a task to be home.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I have lived in Fountains for the past year and a half. Overall, I have been satisfied. Some aspects that could be better maintained are noise filtering through the walls and ceilings as well as more security throughout the community.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Great location, beautiful apartment, and nice people. The amenities are great all the way around. Waste valet is one of my new favorite things.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Modern, updated community. I like that it is so bright and open here. Never had an issue with the quality of the apartment. I've had some very minor issues with appliances that were easy fixes and taken care of in less than 12 hours each time.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

We have lived at the fountains for almost a year! The staff is so personable and always there to help! The amenities are very nice and great for all ages! Love it!