Haven’t moved in yet but everything this far has been amazing. Customer service has been awesome and it really has me excited about living here.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love all of the amenities and the services available. It is also a very family friendly place to live with very helpful and caring workers at the leasing office.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I have truly enjoyed my residence experience. I acknowledge the activities and events that the community has hosted. However, I would like to see them a bit more frequently whether that be off site or on site. Perhaps more pool events in the summer and gatherings by the fire pit in the fall months. Overall I am satisfied.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Great staff, excellent landscaping, respectful neighbors, and most of all I love all the friendly dogs :) Quiet community with nice amenities.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

At the moment I don't have any complaints, the move in process was pretty smooth! The staff I have interacted with so far have all been friendly and helpful.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Love the staff who work in the leasing office. It’s a nice community here except for the occasional break into cars. It’s nice to have valet trash so I don’t have to carry it to the dumpsters.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

The ladies in the office look down their nose at you, like you are lesser than them. They charge you more than the rent shows, trash and cable. Lot's of amenities!!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

It has been a wonderful experience living here so far. The staff is super friendly. The swimming pool and grill is a nice area to hangout with family and friends. The clubhouse is nice also with the pool tables and music another nice area to hangout with friends.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

We love it at Fountains Matthews overall but have had some trouble with some of the residents living here this summer. Many people break the rules around the pool and often break glass which causes the pool to get shut down. The apartment itself is great and the staff is very friendly and respectful. We do however wish that there would be more fines or enforcement of rules around the pool to keep it enjoyable for all. The office does a great job of hosting events and they are very fun. The atmosphere overall is very good around the complex and we have many friends that live here as well. A suggestion for a improvement would be a vacuum machine at the car washing area.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I’m very pleased with how organized and clean everything is! The only thing I don’t like is that when I get home from work late at night I can’t find parking spot near my building

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

It is an excellent community. I recommend 100% it to anyone. If what you are looking for is to live peacefully and peacefully and do different things with your family, this is the right place.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love living in Fountains. It’s clean and beautiful. Maintenance staff is great. I wish it was better lit in the dog areas so it’s easier to walk them at night.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

The leasing staff was very helpful in getting me a unit within a short timeframe. They accommodated my needs, which made the whole process much easier to deal with.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I’ve lived here for 2 years. Community has change a lot. Not as clean and quiet anymore. Rent is now the price of a mortgage. No paint job or carpet cleaning .

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love the apartments with the modern design they have. Good community, and good amenities. The pool could be cleaner at times, but I still enjoy it at times.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

The community is amazing, and the people are very friendly. We love the enclosed pool area. Everyone in the leasing office is friendly and always ready to help! Thanks for a great living space!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I absolutely love living here! Everyone is so social and friendly and the apartments are large and spacious. Dog friendly and kid friendly as well!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Everyone in the leasing office has been really helpful during our apartment hunt. My roommate and I decided on this complex and we are really happy so far!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

It has been great living at the Fountains. Ive enjoyed the pool and the monthly activities. The grill area is nice. Super friendly staff and maintenance guys.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Awesome place to stay. Great! Wonderful place. People are friendly. Idk if I can keep typing, but I’m just trying to get these points for free stuff

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Ciara was a so helpful and patient. Answered all of our questions. Offered her assistance through the application process and was readily available.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love living here. The location is great. All the stores we need are a walking distance away and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

All the staff has been super nice, patient, respectful and HELPFUL! I recommend this complex to anyone who desires luxury living at an affordable price.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Great place to live. There are so many great features to each apartment and amenities. I personally love the multiple gas grills and the beautiful dog park,

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Awesome and beautiful place with a even more awesome staff. The apartments are so big and nice with all the appliances, loved all the granite on the kitchen and bath as well.