So far Everything has been Great! The Management team has been stellar, helping us with every question we’ve had and the community and grounds are beautiful!

Love the place so far. It's been a week and it quiet and pleasant as ever. The only thing I can pick on are some little amenities such as car vaccum in car center

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Great community, excellent maintenance team and customer service! Never any problems or issues- management company is quick to resolve anything and everything.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

At first I truly felt that I was going to miss my old apt because of my old apt layout but the apt at Fountains are so very spacious, the pool, club house, car wash station and dog park are wonderful and always clean. If I have a maintenance call it is addressed that day. And most importantly I feel safe and welcomed by staff and other residents which is very heartwarming. Best place in Matthews to live!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Great place to live, well insulated and no noise from neighbors. The apartments are modern though with a few quirks. In our guest bedroom the closet door swings out into the bedroom making you lose 3 feet of usable space and there’s a light switch in the living room that operates a light in the master bedroom.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I have lived in Fountains Matthews for 3 years. My favorite parts of the community are the events, the pool, the fitness center, the modern style of the apartments, and the neighborly community.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love staying at The Fountains because it is in a great location, is very pet friendly, and has fantastic amenities. The staff is super friendly too

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Great experience so far. If only there wasn’t so many pet waste and fumes on the property. Maintenance is always quick and valet trash is on point.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

It’s small, quiet, and friendly! I love it! Very dog friendly and nice pool and gym! Staff is very friendly and quick to respond to any matter!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Awesome place. Wish they would have partnered with another internet/TV partner instead of spectrum though. Regardless this place is awesome.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Experience here at the Fountains has been great. Staff is super friendly. Quiet place to live. Weather is getting warmer time to use the pool and grills.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Love it here. clean. Love the pool. And so far the people I have met around the community have been so Welcoming :) looking forward to the movies in the courtyard

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Fountains is in a phenomenally convenient location right by food and all the different types of stores you could hope for. They are pet friendly and have very reasonable monthly pet fees with a decent amount of utilities for dog owners. People benefits: on-site gym, salt water pool, grills, various outdoor fire pits, trash valet, etc! Maintenance is always quick, noninvasive, and absolutely perfect. As for the rent price considering all these utilities, it's totally worth.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

N/a peoples who's living on the 2 floorbmake too much noises and the management office don't do anything to fix the problem ,that is the reason we move it soon

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Very nice community! Best location they is within few minutes from 485. Office people are friendly and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend it to other people.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Everyone I have met is very pleasant from office staff to grounds crew to maintenance staff. There have been several times that the gym is either out of water or out of cups which is frustrating but great outside of that. Could you leave a spare water jug next to the machine?

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Once again the maintenance team responds within two hours of a broken a/c request. Also, my two sweet hounds could not be happier seeing neighbors and other dogs all the time.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love the dog park. It is super convenient. The maintenance staff work hard to keep the complex clean and works to complete maintenance requests in a timely fashion.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Everyone here is amazing and extremely helpful. I love living here! Their timely response to all inquiries make loving where I live even easier!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Fountains is a very clean and very nice residential area. It offers great public spots (i.e. BBQ), the pool area or the gym. Also the club house with its pool table is something we use frequently.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Still doing a great job! Although, I’m going to miss the workout classes on Wednesday. I truely hope the come back soon! Some of the events are kind of boring looking. I was hoping for better events after the workout class was canceled!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

I love the apartment. I have experienced a rude neighbor above me. I enjoy the monthly events. I have only been here since the beginning of October 2018. I am looking forward to the warmer weather and meeting more people. I have met a lot of good people already.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

just moved in this past weekend & we LOVE the place. Ciara made the moving in process so easy and we’re glad to be apart of this community!!

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

The apartments are nice the people are friendly and the staff are awesome. Always something to do exciting energy. The staff is always willing to resolve any issues that may arise.

Reply from Fountains Matthews Apartments

Apartment is a safe haven and a comfort zone. A place to live with our families and pets and enjoy with friends. A place to build memories as well as a way to build future wealth. A place where we can truly just be ourselves. And whether our houses are big, small, fancy or modest, they are our shelters and our sanctuaries.