Fountains Matthews Apartments

I’ve enjoyed living here. I love the layout and look of the apartments. Service has been fantastic with getting each request done quickly and they are friendly. After bumping the rent prices super high and multiple break ins, I won’t be renewing my lease.
management very quick at handling apartment issues, grounds are nicely kept. friendly neighbors and dog friendly community ! pool and gym facilities are the best part of the complex, good music and social events too!
Good so fair,we did not have no problems with the new management,everithing loocking good,the only problem the cars drive too fast and make a lot noises in night time
We are new to the community, and love it so far! Office and maintenance staff are super nice and helpful with whatever you may need help with.
I have had a wonderful time living here. I love my house/apartment and feel like its going to be home for a while. Staff is also really understanding.
So far everything is great. The only complaints we have is parking is limited and the trash area is extremely small. We love the layout of our apartment and the convenience to everything.
Becoming a part of this community has been a wonderful experience thus far! So excited to live here and can’t wait for summer to be in that amazing pool!
The staff was very welcoming from the start, from bring us on a nice tour of the property, to assisting with our application and helping us get the right space for our family. The neighbors are very helpful and kind. Beautiful place to be in nestled nicely into the town of Matthews.
We love it. We are thankful we chose to live here. From the staff to the complex it self it is hands down amazing. We love our home it is super quiet.
Our actual address of Hayden Brooke Circle can't be found via GPS, Google Maps, or delivery services. Otherwise, great place to live, and super nice complex.