Fountains Matthews Apartments

4.6

4.6

Love it here really love the staff everyone is so helpful it is such a good place to live. Especially the little events that go on all thru the month
The community is great! Everyone is very nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to live here. The location is also perfect!
Its been a rough year with new challenges. I love my little home, but sometimes the people around me dont think they are living in an apartment and do what they like.
Apartments themselves are very spacious, clean and modern. I love all the closet space and the bathtub sizing. The noise can get a little loud at night
This place is AMAZING! The staff are all so friendly and accommodating! They really get to know you and willing to help with any situation! The amenity spaces are beautiful:)
The Fountain Apartments are in a great location with lovely amenities and a warm, personable staff. The pool is sparkling and the gym is top rate!
I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Moving from a different part of NC (Winston-Salem), I wanted an area that was similar in convenience to stores, relatively close to restaurants, and a good atmosphere for residents. The Fountains at Matthews have surpassed my expectations and will always be one of my favorites when it comes to living experience.
I had an amazing tour and loved the facility! I can’t wait to live there! Everyone was so friendly and I love how pet friendly they are. The apartment impressed me with its new renovations and I am very excited to move in soon!
I love the amenities and location. The apartments are stylish and I love the natural light from all of the windows. I never have any issues with neighbors or bugs.
We recently moved to fountains matthews almost two months ago. Our experience with the office and maintanence staff has been great! I love that we are close to a lot of stores and restaurants.