Foxridge Apartments
4 stars70 Reviews

Kachina
It was a very long process to get moved in but a lady by the name Ashley continued to work with me through the process. She kept me in the loop of things as they were processing even when she came back from a personal leave she still helped me with my application and getting everything i needed to get done for compliance.

Kaneishia
Great place to live love the staff and maintenance come in timely matter . Its also easy access to everything such as stores and food which is great

Beatriz
I'm comfortable in this residence, It is a community that has been improving a lot over time. Only small details are missing regarding the maintenance of the walls of the buildings. But overall I feel comfortable.

Verified Resident
As much as the rent is how come there's no wifi or internet available for the residents?? Some of us (residents) can't afford to have wifi or internet service. Maybe that's something that upper management can consider in the near future.

Leticia
I’m glad that we got new mailboxes finally. I absolutely love them. They seem a bit bigger. And the extra trash can is also a plus when it comes to trash.

Jalisa
about 2 months ago
I feel that I am paying too much in rent not to be able to enjoy the amenities . Moved in, in October . Haven’t been to the gym or pool. I wish I had access after hrs

Precious
2 months ago
Great area close to Raleigh,Durham,Morrisville. What I like less is kids leave a trashy walk way and there is a bug problem. Unit always have bugs spiders,Roaches,ants,and water bugs. Although The customer service is excellent.

Stella
2 months ago
I enjoy my neighbors they have me laughing experience trash in the parking lot kids. be throwing down water bottles one of the neighbors ask who did it i got a trash bag they pick up every last one. we don't have any problem with them any more we like to keep our building clean.

Claudette
3 months ago
I've been here for 20 years since 2002 and I don't have no complaints I will refer people to live here. The people nice here they have good maintenance and they allow pets to be here

Markiara
3 months ago
Been here 1 month. Neighborhood is very quiet. neighbors are nice. Good school district for kids. Apartment is very spacious, kitchen has a nice set up