Frederick at Courthouse

4.3

4.3

Edwin
Me gusta eh vivido acá por 11 años un lugar tranquilo bonito apartamentos bellos grandes todo lo tenemos cerca metro 19 min caminando muchas rutas de buses y las oficinas tardan un poco pero te responden me gusta las escuelas de esta área son buenas la verdad amo vivir acá

Ana
2 months ago
I like the neighborhood it is very conveniente but the maintenance of the building needs a lot of work done and keeping up the maintenance with the apartment also because every time I will ask to check something sometimes they don’t show up or says it’s ok which is clearly not but overall everything it is good !!! I feel very comfortable

Marilyn C.
3 months ago
Good neighbors specially in my floor. Very clean, safe community, everything is near. Restaurants, groceries stores most importantly walking distance from two metro stations Courthouse and Clarendon.

Josefina
4 months ago
I love this place I have many years living here is very good always no complain I love live here I can’t say anything bad I wish live forever know I have more the 15 years living

Veronika
4 months ago
Everything is fine for the most part, except that most residents have been here since 2007 and cannot get a carpet change. They offered a cleaning service, but they didn't a pretty poor job.

Cortney
5 months ago
Packages always stolen.Takes forever for any maintenance to be fixed. Laundry machines always down and the expense for laundry has gone up a ridiculous amount. If you are a few day late on rent the fee is expensive for low income housing.

Marilyn C.
6 months ago
Location is beautiful! Resident services are the best part. My neighbors are really nice and seem to care and respect each other. I definitely recommend this building!

Lucia
7 months ago
The are very friendly and kind of good people they dont use drug or alcohol I feel safe. Buth I dont like that my amazon package sometimes disappeared

Josefina
7 months ago
It’s wonderful to live here I have to many years live here everything y close to here the metro restaurants etc is very convenient for me just I loved

Veronika
9 months ago
Everything is pretty ok. I wish carpets would get changed out...I've been here since 2007, and cleaning it, is not enough. Furthermore they should be some type of incentive for being here over 15 years, such as grandfathered rents or something similar. Potentially even new appliances or at least an apartment refresh.