Freshwater Plaza Apartments

4.6

4.6

Amanda L.
Haven’t had any problems. Quiet, maintenance responds quickly. Common areas get cleaned often, don’t really have to worry much beyond my apartment.
Alexander J.
A nice modern, new building with great amenities. Excellent building manager and maintenance is always quick to respond. Great to have a grocery store nearby and restaurants in the same building!
Elizabeth
They have super friendly and very responsive staff and the apartment building is very well maintained at all times including in common areas.
Tiffany T.
Beautiful building very quiet maybe some outside noise in the morning but the building itself is very quiet and nice neighbors. Maintenance is very responsive which I love! I just wish there was a fitness room on site.(hint hint lol)
Amolee R.
Updated amenities, responsive management, quick turn around on maintenance issues! Great location and the building is very secure. Residents can be a little loud but otherwise great place to live!
Emily K.
Loud and maintenance takes awhile to help me but a nice apartment overall. There are a lot of people that blast loud music in their car right in front of my apartment and wake me up in the middle of the night. I’m not sure if the apartment can do anything about that but it would be nice.
Samantha V.
Everything has been great so far. Everyone that I’ve met is very friendly. The facilities are all kept very clean. I love that there’s things do to near me and a grocery store so close.
Amanda L.
Very safe, clean. Worth the money for location. Other tenants are quiet & respectful, not a lot of noise. Always seem to be updating and improving the environment for more comfort.
Alexander J.
Just an amazing place to be able to call home. Very well maintained, AMAZING building management, and a great, modern place to live. Free coffee/tea and the grill on the rooftop is a great plus!
Carole A.
Apartment just right for me along w/underground parking. It’s very quiet. Had to get used to going down to bring guests up, but has been ok & it is secure.