Freshwater Plaza Apartments

Freshwater is a great place to live. My apartment is great and worth the price compared to other apartment buildings in the area. Appreciate having a variety of restaurants and shops literally under my feet. Great view of the city!
Overall experience has been ok but there are a lot of things around the apartment that could be fixed such as the constant pee stains on the carpet in the main entrance and in both of the stair ways and all the spider webs by the door closest to Jimmy Johns.
The apartment is beautiful. Floor to ceiling windows are great for natural light and plants! The people are mostly friendly, my dog loves every dog he meets. It’s a little frustrating not being able to buzz someone in though. We can buzz them into the lobby but they can’t come up. It’s safe I understand but very inconvenient.
Love the cleanliness, security, and quiet environment. A great place to live with places in walking distance and close to walking paths. Personal patios are also a plus.
Have been resident at Freshwater Plaza Apartments for three years. Durning my stay has been pleasant experience. Have seen the changes in property mangers turn over. Notice lots of changes throughout the property. Some for the better and some for the worse. All in all I enjoy living here.
Great new building with decent sized patios, new windows that conserve energy and lots of storage. Pet friendly and great food all around the neighborhood!
Freshwater is an excellent place to live. It is very quiet. The residents are respectful and nice. The staff are very friendly and kind. Maintenance issues are always addressed in a very timely manner. Having the package delivery and dry cleaning services are wonderful. The rooftop terrace and clubroom is a plus. Everything is always very clean and tidy which is how I like it. The only downfall is there's not proper security force on site
I have lived in the building since May 2017. I have loved living here and have a hard time imagining living elsewhere. The staff has always been super helpful, and the building has always been clean.
Very nice. Just needs more cleaning done especially with COVID-19 this year and homeless people sleeping in the hallway. I like that their are restaurants, businesses down stairs and the grocery store behind the building.
I’ve enjoyed almost everything about living at Freshwater the past few years. It’s really disappointing, however, that the rights of smokers come before the health of all other residents. Smoking should not be allowed on balconies. The smoke/smell gets in others’ apartments when they have their windows open and I frequently have to leave my own balcony to avoid secondhand smoke. It’s the amenity I value most, so this is extremely disappointing. Wangard should do more than follow vague state/local laws about non-smoking in public spaces and take a stand for the health of all residents.