Freshwater Plaza Apartments

4.5

4.5

I've lived at Freshwater now for 3 years and love it! Every staff member is so personable and friendly. Maintenance requests are always handled immediately and done right the 1st time.
love the location - my neighbors can be a bit loud, and it’s virtually impossible to get ahold of the property manager. other than that, we’re chilling.
- The building, based on where I live (unit #210), for the most part is quiet. At one point, it was not. I hope this does not change. - The maintenance is incredibly responsive and friendly. - I'm glad the stairwell doors (on each floor) now require a key.
The apartment overall is great. Maintenance handles repairs quickly, usually by the next day. However, there are things that could be improved mostly by the people who live here.
I enjoyed a lot this apartment. It has an amazing landscape everymorning due to its large windowns. However, I would recomend you to be more aware about the polution control of the constrution in water and air.
Great management and maintenance! Friendly and always address needs quickly!!! Grounds and interior well maintained. The beautiful water feature is always well taken care of too!
So far it’s been pretty cool living here. My neighbors are really nice and welcoming and the management gets to you ASAP! So overall I’ve been liking my experience here at freshwater!
I love living in Walker's Point. Great restaurants in teh area and within close proximity to the Third Ward and Bayview! I also love the convenience of having Cermak right across the parking lot!
Freshwater is a great place to live. My apartment is great and worth the price compared to other apartment buildings in the area. Appreciate having a variety of restaurants and shops literally under my feet. Great view of the city!
Overall experience has been ok but there are a lot of things around the apartment that could be fixed such as the constant pee stains on the carpet in the main entrance and in both of the stair ways and all the spider webs by the door closest to Jimmy Johns.