Freshwater Plaza Apartments

I enjoyed a lot this apartment. It has an amazing landscape everymorning due to its large windowns. However, I would recomend you to be more aware about the polution control of the constrution in water and air.
Great management and maintenance! Friendly and always address needs quickly!!! Grounds and interior well maintained. The beautiful water feature is always well taken care of too!
So far it’s been pretty cool living here. My neighbors are really nice and welcoming and the management gets to you ASAP! So overall I’ve been liking my experience here at freshwater!
I love living in Walker's Point. Great restaurants in teh area and within close proximity to the Third Ward and Bayview! I also love the convenience of having Cermak right across the parking lot!
Freshwater is a great place to live. My apartment is great and worth the price compared to other apartment buildings in the area. Appreciate having a variety of restaurants and shops literally under my feet. Great view of the city!
Overall experience has been ok but there are a lot of things around the apartment that could be fixed such as the constant pee stains on the carpet in the main entrance and in both of the stair ways and all the spider webs by the door closest to Jimmy Johns.
The apartment is beautiful. Floor to ceiling windows are great for natural light and plants! The people are mostly friendly, my dog loves every dog he meets. It’s a little frustrating not being able to buzz someone in though. We can buzz them into the lobby but they can’t come up. It’s safe I understand but very inconvenient.
Love the cleanliness, security, and quiet environment. A great place to live with places in walking distance and close to walking paths. Personal patios are also a plus.
Have been resident at Freshwater Plaza Apartments for three years. Durning my stay has been pleasant experience. Have seen the changes in property mangers turn over. Notice lots of changes throughout the property. Some for the better and some for the worse. All in all I enjoy living here.
Great new building with decent sized patios, new windows that conserve energy and lots of storage. Pet friendly and great food all around the neighborhood!