Frisco Square Apartments

Great and prompt service by maintenance.. always friendly and straight to the job.. they clean up after the job is complete. Love where the apartment complex site is located close to activities and places to eat and enjoy.
My first and best home I've had! The location of the buildings and the stores around it, not to mention, the fantastic staff that work there! I will most certainly remain here as long as I can!
Amazing place to live very close to everything in the city. The stadium is amazing. and the main street connects to almost everything in the area.
Move in officially done. Love this community so far. Enjoying my time here even though I just moved in. Looking forward to meeting people as the time goes.
What's not to love!!!!! The location, the people, the amenities and the leasing staff are fantastic :-) Christmas in the square is amazing!
I think the best thing is the things that are around here! There is so much to do. And it's nice that home is just a nice walk or quick drive away.
I absolutely love living here. During the holidays it’s a great experience. Electric bill is low during winter because the apartments are so insulated
I Love it here! From the first day I walked into the office, I felt welcomed and comfortable...Super important when considering a new home. This place is beautiful and impeccably well maintained. The staff are amazing. As I was moving cross country it was nerve racking and challenging. They were attentive to my needs all along the way giving me peace of mind that you just don't usually find when leasing an apartment! I truly felt I was coming home. So happy.
Love the the people that live here- love the holiday events in the Square. Really appreciate the safety I feel here. As far as the "neighborhood" my only take away is the teens that terrorize the parking garage- which I realize you have no control over. Very happy here.
I love living at the Plaza at Frisco Square! It's felt like home since the moment I moved in! I love that the staff knows me! And it's super cool to live within walking distance to so many delicious restaurants!