Frisco Square Apartments

4.8

4.8

Latrenton
10 out of 10 The staff is great they are always on top of whatever issues you might have. Neighbors are cool and nice. I recommend anyone living here 😊
Virginia
about 2 months ago
My favorite apartments I've ever lived at! Lily, Jordan, and Dillion are always such a joy to see and talk to! I never feel like I'm bothering them with any of my needs. My neighbors are so nice too!
Verified Resident
2 months ago
The staff is amazing and always willing to help, the complex is clean and organized, the apartments are very quiet and the layouts are nice. Maintenance is always willing to help if there are any problems. Highly recommend!
Amy
2 months ago
Just moved in to a studio apartment. It is quiet and the leasing agents are very helpful. I needed a safe place to call home and this is about as safe as it gets. The apartment is a little small but the area makes up for it.
Brandon P.
3 months ago
Well-managed apartment living within the Frisco Square. Service requests are met promptly, and I've never had any issues living here since 2018.
Stephen
3 months ago
We love living at Frisco Square Apts. A lovely and wonderful community! The staff is very helpful and accommodating! We plan to live here for a long time!
Michael
4 months ago
Your system said my original reply “seemed like spam.” So you can contact me if you want to know why this apartment experience has made us miserable. I’ll be happy to tell you why.
Roya
4 months ago
I have lived in this complex for more than 4 years now. The property manager and staff are always very friendly and kind. Good neighbors and in general nice and safe community.
Deborah
5 months ago
Great place to live Friendly neighbors and fun activities right outside your door!! Magical at Christmas with the lights and music.. A truly great experience
Chancey
6 months ago
I love it here at the Plaza! I have lived all over the metroplex over the past twenty two years and this is my favorite community I’ve lived!