Frisco Square Apartments

4.9

4.9

Just moved in, everyone in the office was very kind and kept me up to date on all I needed to know. Even with this crazy snow we got, the office was very communicative and checked in to make sure I was okay.
The Plaza has been the best experience I've ever had! The staff is positive and kind. The maintenance staff is quick and professional. I love that this apartment is safe and is so close to everything I need! Not planning on leaving any time soon!
this is a good community where i left my door unlocked during the week we were all gone during thanksgiving and i came home to my place untouched and packages outside my door never touched.
The community is always clean and the people are so nice! All of the leasing agents are very understanding informative,helpful and maintenance always shows up with fast response times! I will definitely renew my lease here!
The Plaza at Frisco Square is most definitely the perfect place to live. It is a wonderfully clean, exceptionally quiet and updated building.
Everyone that works here whether in the office or completing residential apartment work orders are very friendly and extremely professional.
My experience from 1 to 10 is actually 100 they are very efficient I’ve never called that they were not back with me within an hour I have nothing but good things to say about this community♥️
Love 💘 The Plaza @ Frisco Square... Diversity, family friendly, kids friendly and quality residents. Just as they advertise " Luxury living "
We are loving the location, the people and how clean the building is. Not to mention the support staff. Even the small stuff is taken care of immediately.
The Square is awesome to live in...friendly staff, excellent apartments with top notch maintenance crews. so much to do here...the bars, restaurants & activities are great :-)