Outstanding office staff and maintenance Dept clean well kept up great location reasonable rent manager always anxious to take care of tenets

A very friendly staff. Maintenance is fast and efficient and residents are very nice. I love that there is security at each entrance of the building!

Reply from Frisco Square Apartments

We love the location of this apartment. It is within walking distance of a few bars & restaurants, as well as the soccer stadium. The units are well kept, and there’s a lovely lobby.

Reply from Frisco Square Apartments

Vert friendly and awesome staff Great maintenance personnel Keeping the building well maintained Friendly neighbors Very safe environment Nice location

A tranquil, quiet, and clean environment to leave. And management staff always polite along with maintenance staff always prompt in addressing issues.

Awesome customer service and a great staff. Always there when you need something. Xmas lights are awesome. maintenance is great.the building is well taking care of

We moved in 1 week ago and we are just blown away at the kindness of the office staff, maintenance guys, and tenants! We are thinking that this is one of the best moves we have made. Love the Plaza at Frisco Square!

I am sad to move away, but have loved every part of living here. Even with this transition, the staff continues to be helpful and making sure that everything is done in the right manner. I have truly enjoyed my time. Thank you!

I love the area that this place is in. I also love the front office. They are always so willing to help and are very prompt with service requests. Everything I need fixed has been in a nice timely manner.

We moved in October 2017 and fell in love with the family atmosphere. Our last apartment was very loud and felt unsafe but I have never once had any noise issues or safety concerns.

I love how clean and well maintained this property is. The neighbors are super nice, the leasing office is efficient and personable, and the amenities are an amazing bonus.

Very good place to live! The staff is very helpful and remembers my name every time I walk in the door. I would recommend this place to a friend.

The Plaza ROCKS! The staff is amazing and the apartments are great! We love living here and we don't ever want to leave! (Neither do our dogs)

Always friendly and communicative! I like the activities that the apartments sponsor and appreciate keeping up with the grounds. Thanks for the new grill.

I am so impressed with the property managers! They have been so helpful diring my moving in. I have wanted to live in these apartments since the first time I saw them 3 years ago.

I just moved in a couple of months ago and I love it the neighbors are so nice and I enjoyed when y’all had chick Fa La bites downstairs and I love the community.

Good community. My one complaint is the parking lots. They are supposed to be monitored and unmarked cars would be towed -- this has never happened despite numberous unmarked cars in the lot.

Living here at the Plaza has been a really awesome experience, I love my studio apartment because it’s been the best first apartment I could’ve asked for.

This is a great community. Lots of friendly people and a true family feel. Our management team is courteous and responsive to all our needs, any time day or night.

Frisco Square is a great place to live. They are prompt with their service response. I have always felt safe. The apartments are updated and stylish.

The Plaza is an extremely quiet and safe community. Everyone is extremely friendly and makes it feel more like a home than an apartment. The amenities are great and the staff does a great job getting everyone together.

I really enjoy living here and everything that is offered around. The management team is awesome and has always helped in a timely manner when needed

Reply from Frisco Square Apartments

Living in the middle of Frisco square is amazing you can walk to the movies or just go down stairs to grab a bite to eat!! No need to waste gas.

Reply from Frisco Square Apartments

The location is what forst attracted me, what convinced me to choose here, and what has kept me here. Everything is nearby and there are so many events to keep you busy and social. The apartment is the perfect size (tall ceilings are my favorite part!) and i love the community here. Best choice I've made in apartments!

We have lived here going on 4 years now and we love it so much! It has such a great community atmosphere. The management is professional and courteous, and always willing to help whenever we have questions.