Frisco Square Apartments

4.9

4.9

We love The Plaza at Frisco Square. Great community and great neighbors. Love being in walking distance to so much. There is so much to enjoy here at Frisco Square.
By far the best decision I've made was to move here! I love the location, the staff and the apartments! I can't get over how happy I am here!
I love my apartment it is perfect place. I love my community. I am just little upset about my dryer and washer I already paid but they promise me it will be here on the day I move in and now office told me it will be here in 6 days. Otherwise it is best place to live and I really love frisco. Location is best in whole world I feel so .
I have been a resident here for several years. The property has always been extremely well-maintained, exceptionally clean and the neighbors are quiet and respectful.
We have really enjoyed our experience here. Everything we need is close by and the complex is super clean. Also, having the trash chute near our door is something I will truly miss when our home is ready.
I really enjoy living here. Great community, very nice unit, great building. It is very well-maintained, and I like the central location, and proximity to lots of places.
The staff is so friendly and helpful. All issues are resolved really quickly and preventative maintenance is performed before issues even arrive. I honestly love living here and would highly recommend it!
I have only been here for 3 days. There were issues with the appliances at the apartment but the management team are working promptly to fix these
Just moved in, everyone in the office was very kind and kept me up to date on all I needed to know. Even with this crazy snow we got, the office was very communicative and checked in to make sure I was okay.
The Plaza has been the best experience I've ever had! The staff is positive and kind. The maintenance staff is quick and professional. I love that this apartment is safe and is so close to everything I need! Not planning on leaving any time soon!