What's not to love!!!!! The location, the people, the amenities and the leasing staff are fantastic :-) Christmas in the square is amazing!

Reply from Frisco Square Apartments

I think the best thing is the things that are around here! There is so much to do. And it's nice that home is just a nice walk or quick drive away.

Reply from Frisco Square Apartments

I absolutely love living here. During the holidays it’s a great experience. Electric bill is low during winter because the apartments are so insulated

Reply from Frisco Square Apartments

I Love it here! From the first day I walked into the office, I felt welcomed and comfortable...Super important when considering a new home. This place is beautiful and impeccably well maintained. The staff are amazing. As I was moving cross country it was nerve racking and challenging. They were attentive to my needs all along the way giving me peace of mind that you just don't usually find when leasing an apartment! I truly felt I was coming home. So happy.

Reply from Frisco Square Apartments

Love the the people that live here- love the holiday events in the Square. Really appreciate the safety I feel here. As far as the "neighborhood" my only take away is the teens that terrorize the parking garage- which I realize you have no control over. Very happy here.

I love living at the Plaza at Frisco Square! It's felt like home since the moment I moved in! I love that the staff knows me! And it's super cool to live within walking distance to so many delicious restaurants!

Reply from Frisco Square Apartments

Great so far! The staff has been responsive and helpful. My wife and daughter really like the convenience and accessibility of food and entertainment. There is plenty of near by parking. The people that live in unit 411 are friendly and even let us use their washer and dryer.

Everything was an easy process and the staff are nice! The apartment building is beautiful and looks like a hotel! It’s really close to everything and so much restaurants to choose from!

Our experience so far has been amazing while at the apartment, my fiancé and I are very excited to be moving into such a great area. Can’t wait to be full time residents!

Love it. Great place to be. .wouldn't choose a different spot ever. Awesome location. Friendly staff don't forget there is a pool to swim in

Living here has been really nice. Neighbors are friendly and I've never had to complain about noise. I never really had any complaints about the building.

Great place to live,very quiet.The place is kept clean.Office staff and maintenance very friendly.Convenient for Downtown attractions.Have just renewed lease.

Outstanding office staff and maintenance Dept clean well kept up great location reasonable rent manager always anxious to take care of tenets

A very friendly staff. Maintenance is fast and efficient and residents are very nice. I love that there is security at each entrance of the building!

Reply from Frisco Square Apartments

We love the location of this apartment. It is within walking distance of a few bars & restaurants, as well as the soccer stadium. The units are well kept, and there’s a lovely lobby.

Reply from Frisco Square Apartments

Vert friendly and awesome staff Great maintenance personnel Keeping the building well maintained Friendly neighbors Very safe environment Nice location

A tranquil, quiet, and clean environment to leave. And management staff always polite along with maintenance staff always prompt in addressing issues.

Awesome customer service and a great staff. Always there when you need something. Xmas lights are awesome. maintenance is great.the building is well taking care of

We moved in 1 week ago and we are just blown away at the kindness of the office staff, maintenance guys, and tenants! We are thinking that this is one of the best moves we have made. Love the Plaza at Frisco Square!

I am sad to move away, but have loved every part of living here. Even with this transition, the staff continues to be helpful and making sure that everything is done in the right manner. I have truly enjoyed my time. Thank you!

I love the area that this place is in. I also love the front office. They are always so willing to help and are very prompt with service requests. Everything I need fixed has been in a nice timely manner.

We moved in October 2017 and fell in love with the family atmosphere. Our last apartment was very loud and felt unsafe but I have never once had any noise issues or safety concerns.

I love how clean and well maintained this property is. The neighbors are super nice, the leasing office is efficient and personable, and the amenities are an amazing bonus.

Very good place to live! The staff is very helpful and remembers my name every time I walk in the door. I would recommend this place to a friend.

The Plaza ROCKS! The staff is amazing and the apartments are great! We love living here and we don't ever want to leave! (Neither do our dogs)