Frisco Square Apartments

4.9

4.9

It has been such a pleasure to work with Jordan and the staff in my transition to life here in Frisco! They’ve been so available and helpful though the whole process and made me feel so welcome! The property is so incredible and has so many amazing amenities! I highly recommend this community!
Best Apartment in Frisco !Very quiet,safe and secure.Office Staff and Maintenance top notch!Just renewed lease!Very friendly Residents.Lots of attractions within easy walking distance.
The apartment is a little dated, but built well. Outside noise is minimal. We like the office management and the maintenance guys have been great. We like the location and the fact that it is a smaller apartment community
Amazing apartment and blew my expectations. Amazing customer service. The amenities in pool are awesome. I really enjoy my neighbors and the community vibe I get here.
We are very impressed with this location. Many activities within walking distance. We are pleased with the number of quality restaurants in the area.
The staff is amazing and always willing to help, the complex is clean and organized, the apartments are very quiet and the layouts are nice. Maintenance is always willing to help if there are any problems. Highly recommend!
Staff. apartment, and amenities are the best! Service requests are done promptly, the events are a great way to meet our neighbors, and we love all the restaurants and businesses in close proximity.
This is a Beautiful apartment with lots of things to do in walking distance ! the staff is friendly And the we are surrounded by great neighbors!
I have lived in this complex for 5 years and I am very comfortable here. I love property manager and staff. Everyone is so nice and helpful. Good neighbors and community.
I have been a resident for almost 1 year and I love it here. The staff are wonderful. They are friendly and really care about the residents and their needs! Any time I have an issue it is dealt with quickly and efficiently. I love the convenience of living near all the restaurants. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a great apartment complex to live.