Frisco Square Apartments

Jordan and Vianei have been amazing throughout my move-in process and I could not be more grateful. Especially as we're dealing with the pandemic and everyone's all stressed out even more than normal. All the neighbors and staff I've met or passed by while moving have been friendly and kind, I can't wait to be fully moved in.
Amazing Experience since we moved in, It is close to every necessary spot. It has very wide range of amenties. The pool and BBQ spots are very spacious and well maintained.
I am finding living extremely enjoyable. The residents here are very friendly. They introduce themselves. At my last apartment complex I didn't know any of my neighbors. This apartment is very quickly feeling like a great decision and a place to proudly call home.
The place is really nice, the view is great. The main reason we came here was for the events that always happen at downtown, but covid shut all those down unfortunately. Maintenance guys, especially Raul, are amazing group of dudes that help me whenever I need anything! Highly recommend the place!
Great and prompt service by maintenance.. always friendly and straight to the job.. they clean up after the job is complete. Love where the apartment complex site is located close to activities and places to eat and enjoy.
My first and best home I've had! The location of the buildings and the stores around it, not to mention, the fantastic staff that work there! I will most certainly remain here as long as I can!
Amazing place to live very close to everything in the city. The stadium is amazing. and the main street connects to almost everything in the area.
Move in officially done. Love this community so far. Enjoying my time here even though I just moved in. Looking forward to meeting people as the time goes.
What's not to love!!!!! The location, the people, the amenities and the leasing staff are fantastic :-) Christmas in the square is amazing!
I think the best thing is the things that are around here! There is so much to do. And it's nice that home is just a nice walk or quick drive away.