Frisco Square Apartments

4.9

4.9

It’s been amazing living here staff is amazing and everyone is so nice. Having event every month is always a fun way to meet new people if you are new to the area
Great office staff, great property manager, and great maintenance and safe place to live. I like this place since it's small community and I know most of my neighbors.
The Plaza is a really great place to live. Everyone is very friendly and nice. We are so close to everything in the Frisco area and the tollway.
I love the amenities that the apartment has to offer. I wish that the appliances were updated but the layout of the apartment makes up for it. Loving how I cant hear my neighbors.
This is the best place I’ve ever lived! The staff is amazing. The apartments are quiet. The location is perfect!!! Our dogs love going on walks around the square. There’s a lot of fun events that happen in the square as well as with the apartment’s office. GREAT COMMUNITY!
I really like the community! Everyone at the apartment seems to be really nice! And it’s awesome to have so many shops near by! Apartment is really great! We signed a lease without even getting to see the place, and we were not disappointed at all!! We like it a lot!
It has been such a pleasure to work with Jordan and the staff in my transition to life here in Frisco! They’ve been so available and helpful though the whole process and made me feel so welcome! The property is so incredible and has so many amazing amenities! I highly recommend this community!
Best Apartment in Frisco !Very quiet,safe and secure.Office Staff and Maintenance top notch!Just renewed lease!Very friendly Residents.Lots of attractions within easy walking distance.
The apartment is a little dated, but built well. Outside noise is minimal. We like the office management and the maintenance guys have been great. We like the location and the fact that it is a smaller apartment community
Amazing apartment and blew my expectations. Amazing customer service. The amenities in pool are awesome. I really enjoy my neighbors and the community vibe I get here.