Frisco Square Apartments

4.8

4.8

I love this community so much that I previously lived here in 2008 and after I sold my house, I decided to move back in 2020! I have zero regrets ๐Ÿ™‚
Friendly folks in the office, willing to answer millions of questions. Prompt, courteous and professional maintenance crew. The complex is clean and the decor is updated. Residents are cheerful!
up-to-date apartments with great space. the staff is very professional, friendly and overall good at their job. maintenance does a great job and in a timely manner.
The staff is FANTASTIC! They are so on top of things and really are so sweet. They are willing to take care of their residents. They are wonderful to be around!
We love these apartments! They are beautiful, and the staff is very friendly and really cares. This is also a great location. We like to walk to the restaurants on this street for dinner!
One of the best experiences I have had living in an apartment. Management is very responsive to any needs that may arise. The residents are nice and also willing to help out their neighbors. Quiet community even though the building is in the middle of the square.
I really cannot say enough good things about this community. The people in the leasing office are super nice, professional, efficient and have excellent communication. The apartment is in very good condition, quiet and very spacious. And Iโ€™ve only met a couple residents but they have been so nice and friendly. I love it here.
Great experience. Just moved in really excited. This is our first apartment so it will be very fun especially in this community. Looking forward to it
I have been in my apartment now for almost 14 months and I love it ... never have I ever had a noise complaint or any other complaint for that matter. The staff is friendly and on top of any issues that Ive had. Cant wait to renew
I Love my apartment... and everyone of the staff๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Very Safe and CLEAN๐Ÿ˜ The outdoor lawn are and landscaping is very beautiful and inviting. I have lived here 10 years and no issues with crime.