Frisco Square Apartments

Great experience. Just moved in really excited. This is our first apartment so it will be very fun especially in this community. Looking forward to it
I have been in my apartment now for almost 14 months and I love it ... never have I ever had a noise complaint or any other complaint for that matter. The staff is friendly and on top of any issues that Ive had. Cant wait to renew
I Love my apartment... and everyone of the staff👈👏👏👏Very Safe and CLEAN😁 The outdoor lawn are and landscaping is very beautiful and inviting. I have lived here 10 years and no issues with crime.
Ms. Lily (property manager) and staff care about residents and they are always very friendly, nice and helpful. The maintenance guys are very polite and helpful. Very nice neighborhood and safe.
Good, great maintenance team and amenities. Pool is well maintained and clean, the community events are a big bonus! Square activities and community rewards are also a super neat feature.
I love living in the Plaza, in Frisco, Texas. Coming from NYC, this is the lifestyle I've needed for a long time. The building is beautifully kept, and the staff are so kind and welcoming. I love the convenience of its location , and the ease of life here at The Plaza.
This is a great place to live. This is due to the individuals that work in the office that are friendly and professional and those men that take such good care of residents issues that might present themselves with apartments here. They are very professional and knowledgeable in all areas.
I have really enjoyed staying here. It was a great stay. Very peacful place to be at and very lively on the weekends just walk down to downtown mainstreet, lots of events keep occuring. Good place to start a family.
Awesome community , the office personnel are super nice and professional they made me feel so welcome, the building is well maintained and clean
Five stars is not enough to show how happy I am with my new home, especially in regards to the Leasing Staff and maintenance team. I love this community because the environment here is amazing.