Fulton Place

3.7

3.7

I am completely new to this complex, but so far so good. I like the neighborhood/area. The fact that it is close to North Carolina A&T's campus is a huge plus since I attend the university as well.
It looks very nice and organized and colorful and spacious and roomy and fast with the lease and application and plenty options and affordable
Has been pretty pleasant to work with so far. Good at providing information when there is confusion and good about getting issues resolved if there are any.
It has been very good so far, a few confusions with customer service and getting info in a timely fashion but very good other than those few little hiccups.
The people at the leasing office are so nice to help with anything questions or concerns. I toured the community and it was better than I could’ve imagined. I can’t wait to live here.
So far I have a had good resident experience. The staff has been very kind especially Mr. Tim. He has been patient and helpful when it came to understanding more about the apartment
Had a terrible time with my roommate. All 3 of my other roommates left because of her. The only comfort was making sure her dog wasn't physically abused.
Overall, the apartment was nice and love that everyone had their own bathroom to themselves. One thing that was a little irritating was maintenance. They took forever to fix things.
It was very spacious, location was great and within a good distance from things. Love that everything was included as well as the leasing office having things and events to do often.
Haha jahdbd jehevd hehe di. Kahn’s kehebs jehdbsnsj kahdbdndjdj Sikhs did ksjdbbd haha s jsjsbsn jsjsjsn ksjsbsns jsnsbsn jsjsbdn jabbed gdvcbdu duh even