Fulton Place

3.7

3.7

Nice room sizes, room placement isn’t great though my roommate is literally right across the hall from me. Staff can be rude sometimes, looks way nicer than it is but really chill community overall .
The parking here sucks if you stay at the front, and it’s hard for your guests to get guest parking as well. I think a big issue is we need more parking.
My apartment community is alright. But there is a lot of dog waste and the waste containers are filling up. Sometimes there may be a few internet issues but I am looking forward to the events that are coming up. I don't have anything else to add at this moment.
So far so good no bugs clean if you like dogs this is the place to be it's tons of dogs here including puppies the front office is friendly as well
The staff is very nice and every time I have a problem it is resolved. Also it is very close to my school, Greensboro College. I love fulton and would recommend to others.
Everything looked good till I got my room and there was no nightstand or a desk and chair overall, I am just missing some of my furniture. Also when I arrived it didn't smell or look like this apartment had been cleaned during the two weeks before move in. Because of that there are some ants that roam around on the edge of the wall and window sill.
Very chill and a soothing place to live. I feel like everyone is friendly with one another and it’s quiet at the right time. Overall I’m enjoying my experience at Fulton!
It took nearly a week for the ac to be fixed after multiple attempts to get help. There’s dog poop out on the sidewalks and walkways. Other than that, there are no other problems.
Great place, it has a pool and the staff are super nice. Close to downtown and uncg and had cool people. Has a gym snd free wifi along with a study area, great for students.
1 star
Unfortunately a first time resident experience was awful. My roommates and I were so excited to be moving into an apartment and out of the dorms however that was not the case moving into Fulton place. The unit had an overwhelming smell of cigarette smoke, the carpet had black stains like someone had walked with dirty shoes all over. My two roommates didn’t have their furniture, there was no living room furniture, lots of repairs that had not been done. It was awful!