The move in process has been great assisted by Lisbeth, Olivia and Luis. The apartment was impeccable. The residents parking Is very safe an the access to the elevator is really easy. The location is great. Although we’ve been very busy the nearby restaurants are simply wonderful.

The amenities and staff at the Gables Grand Plaza are the reason we stay! The neighborhood is wonderful and all night life and family activities are steps away.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Moved in recently but enjoying it so far. Friendly residents, great location and nice events. I was surprised at how quiet the building is, in a good way!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Unfortunately there is not a continuous upkeep of the building. They rrally dint bother to paint or clean the walls, doors, or clean the carpet

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I feel very safe living at Gables Grand Plaza. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. My neighbors are protective of each other. The ease of receiving mail and packages is also a plus.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Safe and a clean community. The apartments receive great sunlight.The leasing office has amazing people. The maintenance service is excellent and issues are taken care of promptly. Location is great. The amenities are excellent.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I love the convenient location, safety of our building, great Neighboor and friendly staff. The recent events have been a lot of fun too and a great way to bring us together as a community and get to know each other more. With getting to know neighbors more, I also hear frequently how so many of us would love to have hurricane proof windows for our overall safety during hurricanes. I would continue to renew leases without much hesitation if that were to be improved. Overall, my experience living here has been improving in the last year. Thanks.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Living here is an absolute pleasure. The staff is hard working and extremely helpful. The location is so central that everything you'd want to do is just steps away.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I love gables grand plaza! It is a beautiful community and neighborhood. The staff is amazing - always kind, professional, and helpful. 10/10!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Love the community! And close to all shops and restaurants. Staff is great. Close to work. Best neighbors in town and the amenities are very nice.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Coral Gables Grand Plaza is extremely helpful and accommodating and they go out of their way to help. The common areas such as gym and pool are amazing and overall it is the best place I’ve lived. Putting in requests for maintenance is so easy and they fix whatever is needed right away!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

This is our third year living here and we love it! Our home is wonderful, barely ever is there noise, the staff is family, and we love our neighborhood.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Love the staff! The location, the Pool, actually the Pool Cabana beds rather lol. The events and sweet gestures from the office..... hope to make this my home for a long time!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Management is very friendly, repair requests are always completed within a day or so, even on the weekends. Residents are happy and friendly, as are staff.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The building is an excellent option to live in the great Downtown Gables! We love the common area like the gym, the lounge, and the pool has resort style!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Management is nice and friendly, repairs always done in a timely manner even on weekends. Friendly residents. Friendly staff. Cordial and attentive.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The staff is very friendly. Maintenance is always responsive and quick to fix problems that arise. Since we have moved in, the property has continued to update amenities. It is a pleasure living here.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We love living here. The amenities and staff are wonderful, as is the central location right in Downtown Coral Gables. Walking distance to great food and activities.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Great location, friendly neighboor and staff. Good events initiatives for tenants within the past year. Building needs upgraded hurricane proof window, elevators are looking very worn out as well.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Our neighbors are friendly. We often see them on the elevator or in common areas of the building. I definitely feel a part of a neighborhood or community. The recent event around the pool deck for all of the residents was really well done. My kids enjoyed meeting other kids in the building that day. We are new to the area, so it felt welcoming to have an event like this one to meet our neighbors.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I love living in Grand Gables Plaza Apartments! The facilities are well kept. The pool/bbq area is beautiful. The gym is never over crowded.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I love all of the staff that work in the leasing office. They are all extremely helpful, and I have never had the process of moving in be so easy!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

My resident experience here has been minimal so far but the apartment is nice and the staff are helpful and the location is great, especially so close to campus

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

A gold medal to the maintenance crew: Luis and company. And to the lady who cleans the public spaces, usually in the afternoon. I don't know her name. I speak little Spanish but we make small talk anyway. She teaches me new phrases.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Move in was quick and easy. Seamless. Everything was ready when the keys were given. I love how close we are to everything and we could not have found a better space. The front desk team was very helpful.