The apartment is great and I love and use the amenities. Some of the People do not respect the community areas and it is bothersome to see the lack of respect and care where we live

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Very quiet and well kept building. Good amenities and location. Very friendly neighbours. Only improvement would be receiving more help and information during our move in.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Well renovated apartments. Facilities are clean. Close to a lot of activities but still in a relaxing location. Apartments are really comfortable.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Property and staff are awesome. Maintenance and service request are taken care of immediately.the staff is always there when we need them . It’s the best property we have ever had the pleasure of working with.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We really enjoy living at Gables Grand Plaza for so many reasons. The location is awesome (walking distance from all of the best places in the Gables), and the apartments are lovely. The team that supports the residential community is exceptional - the building is secure, nicely maintained, and they’re prompt in responding to any requests for assistance/service. They’re all so delightful and professional, and they host fun community activities. Overall a fantastic experience! Highly recommend it.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Gables Grand Plaza is a great place to live. The staff is friendly and very attentive. The amenities and facilities are always clean and well kept .

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We just LOVE the quality of living at Gables Grand Plaza! The location is what drew us here, but the staff and amenities keep us here. Wonderful place to live.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Living at Grand Gables has been a great experience overall, we love living close to work and being able to walk to our favorite restaurants, cafe's and book stores. We really like the clientele in the building, there's a great mix of people with kids, single business professionals, Um students and Grand parents. My favorite part of living here is that we feel very comfortable and safe. The staff is always friendly and pleasant.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Gables grand is in a very safe and amazing location in the gables right by the mile. Excellent staff, amenities and prompt responses to fixing issues.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The management is great, they are very kind and helpful... the renovations are great and we don’t have any complain with the neighbors. We are happy

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We love to live here! Best location, very clean and well maintained amenities! They are remodeling, adding new furnitures, building new common areas!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Gables Grand Plaza is a wonderful place to live. It is calm and quiet residence. The leasing office has always been quick to respond to any concerns my roommate and I have. Additionally, maintenance is always prompt. After living here for a year, I renewed my lease without thinking twice. When my next lease is up in a few months, I will be re-signing here as well. I have yet to find another apartment that meshes together what I want so well.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Great community, family friendly and very quiet despite being right next to Miracle Mile. Management has been great. No complaints to this day.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I love living here. The people and staff are great and the location can’t be beat. The amenities are awesome and having a gym with great equipment is a big plus.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Nice building and very courteous staff. Apartments are spacious and there are great love in specials. Really dog friendly. Amenities are great.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Just moved in and so far love it! I had an issue with my washer and staff came up and fixed it within an hour...breakfast to go on the way to school?! Amazing! Thank you! Excited to live here

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Living at Gables Grand Plaza has been wonderful. Location is great and the staff is always helpful. Highly recommend to anyone looking into the gables area

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

There is no place like home. This community truly is the best place to live. All of our favorite places are at walking distance and there is always something to do!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Great location. Very conveniently located to the Miracle Mile. The courtyard is very nice. Good amenities such as billiards room and fitness room.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Gables Grand Plaza is in a great location. Very safe neighborhood, with lots of social activities, restaurants and retail within walking distance.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Any repairs are taken care of immediately Staff is very friendly. Common areas are kept very well. I feel they need to add another grille in the common area

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Nice place and good neighborhood, the most important part is these is a big swimming pool and Gym to keep your healthy, I will recommend my friends to choose live here.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Thanks for all the things you do for residents. Its a great location on Miracle Mile. The gym is a great resource. Building is quiet and taken good care of.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We love living here! The staff is friendly and the place is kept up wonderfully and on a daily basis! We like having all of our favorite restaurants and bars at walking distance as well.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We really enjoyed the Halloween door decoration contest activity. Would love to have more things like this! - Holidays decor? New Year’s toast? Would be nice ideas!