Nice place and good neighborhood, the most important part is these is a big swimming pool and Gym to keep your healthy, I will recommend my friends to choose live here.

Thanks for all the things you do for residents. Its a great location on Miracle Mile. The gym is a great resource. Building is quiet and taken good care of.

We love living here! The staff is friendly and the place is kept up wonderfully and on a daily basis! We like having all of our favorite restaurants and bars at walking distance as well.

We really enjoyed the Halloween door decoration contest activity. Would love to have more things like this! - Holidays decor? New Year’s toast? Would be nice ideas!

Great location and amenities and quick response from management on all issues. It feels like a real community and everybody is very corteous.

This rental community is a wonderful place to live. The staff is wonderful and helpful. The common areas are constantly kept clean and beautiful for residents.

Pleasant and peaceful very close to all that coral gables has to offer, we love it here also the dog friendly experience is very nice please keep it that way

Great location. Quiet residential living in the heart of downtown Coral Gables with all amenities within the building and inthe neighborhood.

It’s been a pleasure. Great location, easy commute to work. No issues thus far. The amenities are are easily accessible and the front office folks are very friendly. Service for issues are also very fast, and the gentleman who does those tasks is very dedicated to his job.

The community is safe, has Quick service, they are responsive and easy to work with. Work order requests are easy to submit and are usually responded to within 24-48 hours

Living at Gables Grand Plaza has been a great experience. The staff are very nice and if any maintenance is needed, it is done promptly. I love the new furniture in the courtyard and the updates they are doing around the building.

Gables Grand Plaza is a great apartment community with many amenities and close proximity to great shopping and dinning. I would appreciate it if the community gas grill be repaired properly to ensure safe operation. I have requested this in the past and it has not been taken care of.

We love To live and be part of Grand Gables Plaza Community. It has a unique Location and Services are impecable.We hope to stay here as long as posible.

I have enjoyed living at the Gables Grand Plaza. The staff is polite and responsive. The facilities are clean and well maintained. It has been a very positive experience.

Great management and staff. Any maitenence issues are quickly attended to. The business center and community room are an added bonus. Plus, the newly renovated pool area and gym make it feel like a luxury apartment building!

The office staff is great and take care of any issues right away. The new pool furniture is amazing and the pool area looks great. I can’t wait for the updated grill!

Love all the little events they have for the residents!!!! Staff is very friendly and take care of everything right away when reported. Only thing, wish they had parking options for visitors where they didn’t have to pay.

This beautiful community is located at the very heart of Coral Gables. It is at walking distance from Museums, galleries, bars, food and night life, as well as public transportation. It is a quiet and wonderful place that I am glad, and fortunate to call home.

Wonderful neighborhood. Apartments are old but well maintained. Maintenance staff is great. Location is superb just a block of Miracle Mile.

This is very nice community, and it has perfect swimming pool and nice people, I just moved here a couple months ago, and I am very happy to live here.

The services are always on time when requested. The community is always clean and peacefully! The Gym is well equipped! We love to live here!

It’s like living in a hotel! Amazing staff all around. Clean building, full over resort style amenities! The new pool beds are amazing! Huge pool and great gym.

I love living here at ggp. The staff are very friendly and they are always there when we need them. I recommend the condos to all my friends and I have had two move in

Overall, the Gables Grand Plaza is a great apartment complex. One issue I have is that our FOB keys should also open the doors from the stairwell. Not only would it be more convenient to be able to take the stairs, but it’s also a safety issue if we have to use stairs in an emergency but can’t get all the way to ground level. Another issue that I have is with recycling. I don’t think residents should have to take recycling down to the gross and smelly garbage area in the back of the building. There should be recycling receptacles in the trash rooms on every floor.

We are very happy at Gables Grand Plaza Apartaments. The management is efficient and always helpful. The amenities had been updated since we moved in and every month the residents have a special treat or celebration.