We love living at the Grand Plaza. It has a very quiet and family environment in the middle of the very busy Coral gables Downtown. We are always a walk away from an adventure!

Convenient location in the Coral Gables community. Great amenities for working professionals and kids like the pool and patio area. Would recommend for any family new to the area that needs a temporary place to rent.

Olivia was great and very welcoming. The leasing process was very easy. We are in the process of moving in and so far has been a great experience.

The best of Gables Grand Plaza is the people that work in there, specially maintenance employees. Though the building itself needs some update in deep cleaning like windows and elevators. Thank you

We absolutely adore living here! The amenities and location are wonderful. The neighbors and staff are great as well! We recommend it to everyone we know :)

Office staff is great! Maintenance requests are done quickly and properly. Beautiful community with great amenities that are maintained very well.

Love living at Gables Grand Plaza! Pet friendly community with great access to restaurants and shops nearby. Very neighborly and is has great amenities!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Maintenance crew are the main reason why I love this apartment. Aura is so dedicated, she always makes sure the elevators are clean and smelling nice. Handimen are always ready to help when needed.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The staff and location of GGP is great! They helped me find the apartment I wanted, on the floor I wanted. They made move in easy, and helped me feel like a part of the community right away.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I thoroughly enjoy living in this building. It is very clean and the people are very nice. Wonderful amenities and unbeatable location. I looked at many apartment buildings and definitely made the right pick.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Nice neighborhood, I love living here:) Gables Grand Plaza Apartments located good location in Coral Gables and very convenience to shopping and near the good restaurant.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The apartment is great and I love and use the amenities. Some of the People do not respect the community areas and it is bothersome to see the lack of respect and care where we live

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Very quiet and well kept building. Good amenities and location. Very friendly neighbours. Only improvement would be receiving more help and information during our move in.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Well renovated apartments. Facilities are clean. Close to a lot of activities but still in a relaxing location. Apartments are really comfortable.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Property and staff are awesome. Maintenance and service request are taken care of immediately.the staff is always there when we need them . It’s the best property we have ever had the pleasure of working with.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We really enjoy living at Gables Grand Plaza for so many reasons. The location is awesome (walking distance from all of the best places in the Gables), and the apartments are lovely. The team that supports the residential community is exceptional - the building is secure, nicely maintained, and they’re prompt in responding to any requests for assistance/service. They’re all so delightful and professional, and they host fun community activities. Overall a fantastic experience! Highly recommend it.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Gables Grand Plaza is a great place to live. The staff is friendly and very attentive. The amenities and facilities are always clean and well kept .

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We just LOVE the quality of living at Gables Grand Plaza! The location is what drew us here, but the staff and amenities keep us here. Wonderful place to live.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Living at Grand Gables has been a great experience overall, we love living close to work and being able to walk to our favorite restaurants, cafe's and book stores. We really like the clientele in the building, there's a great mix of people with kids, single business professionals, Um students and Grand parents. My favorite part of living here is that we feel very comfortable and safe. The staff is always friendly and pleasant.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Gables grand is in a very safe and amazing location in the gables right by the mile. Excellent staff, amenities and prompt responses to fixing issues.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The management is great, they are very kind and helpful... the renovations are great and we don’t have any complain with the neighbors. We are happy

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We love to live here! Best location, very clean and well maintained amenities! They are remodeling, adding new furnitures, building new common areas!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Gables Grand Plaza is a wonderful place to live. It is calm and quiet residence. The leasing office has always been quick to respond to any concerns my roommate and I have. Additionally, maintenance is always prompt. After living here for a year, I renewed my lease without thinking twice. When my next lease is up in a few months, I will be re-signing here as well. I have yet to find another apartment that meshes together what I want so well.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Great community, family friendly and very quiet despite being right next to Miracle Mile. Management has been great. No complaints to this day.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I love living here. The people and staff are great and the location can’t be beat. The amenities are awesome and having a gym with great equipment is a big plus.