The office staff is great and take care of any issues right away. The new pool furniture is amazing and the pool area looks great. I can’t wait for the updated grill!

Love all the little events they have for the residents!!!! Staff is very friendly and take care of everything right away when reported. Only thing, wish they had parking options for visitors where they didn’t have to pay.

This beautiful community is located at the very heart of Coral Gables. It is at walking distance from Museums, galleries, bars, food and night life, as well as public transportation. It is a quiet and wonderful place that I am glad, and fortunate to call home.

Wonderful neighborhood. Apartments are old but well maintained. Maintenance staff is great. Location is superb just a block of Miracle Mile.

This is very nice community, and it has perfect swimming pool and nice people, I just moved here a couple months ago, and I am very happy to live here.

The services are always on time when requested. The community is always clean and peacefully! The Gym is well equipped! We love to live here!

It’s like living in a hotel! Amazing staff all around. Clean building, full over resort style amenities! The new pool beds are amazing! Huge pool and great gym.

I love living here at ggp. The staff are very friendly and they are always there when we need them. I recommend the condos to all my friends and I have had two move in

Location is excellent, downpayment move-in value is great. However, in 3 years here fire alarm too faulty, lights in hallways often out, water leaks in common areas (hallways, building entrances), doors to enter from garage sometimes have faulty locks, no apartment maintainance (such as appliance upkeeps, drains, paint), unless something breaks and ticket is open, and biggest problem is no hurricane proof windows in bedrooms (no communication about it before moving in or after, no aid to protect windows during a hurricane warning, no safe room in building for tenants that can’t leave). The windows is my biggest disappointment, many tenants weren’t aware including myself until last year’s Hurricane Irma, and I found out last minute it wasn’t safe for me to stay alone with a young child if storm came directly to us), many other tenants in my floor and side of building did not know and they thought they would be safer staying. It’s a liability issue leaving people at risk without their knowledge. Windows need to be upgraded. My child’s bedroom window doesn’t even lock right or seal properly when locked, and doesn’t even have a screen even though I’ve requested one several times. New Leasing staff was also apparently unaware of unsafe windows last year, a maintainance person was who told me so I could leave and be safe. There shouldn’t be further rent increases without proper upgrades in my opinion. Other buildings in the area offer hurricane proof windows for equal or lesser rent price. And higher rent buildings have building are more upgraded all around (cleaner, more modern feel, better gym and pool facilities). Hope this helps to fix and make it better.

Overall, the Gables Grand Plaza is a great apartment complex. One issue I have is that our FOB keys should also open the doors from the stairwell. Not only would it be more convenient to be able to take the stairs, but it’s also a safety issue if we have to use stairs in an emergency but can’t get all the way to ground level. Another issue that I have is with recycling. I don’t think residents should have to take recycling down to the gross and smelly garbage area in the back of the building. There should be recycling receptacles in the trash rooms on every floor.

We are very happy at Gables Grand Plaza Apartaments. The management is efficient and always helpful. The amenities had been updated since we moved in and every month the residents have a special treat or celebration.

GGP is an amazing place to live. The amenities, service and overall neighborhood is exactly what we were looking for when we moved to Miami.

The apartment is always quick to attend to any maintenance request that we have and the staff is great. The only downside is there is no visitor parking. It would be nice to have even a few spots available for an opportunity to have our visitors park for free when they visit us rather than us having to pick them up from a free parking location to avoid a parking fee.

Recently moved here-great building, nice management and superb location. It is located in the heart of Coral Gables and is in walking distance to shops, good dinning, and places of business.

Good so far. Older appliances in the place are not as efficient as I'd like. Not too sure about the younger maintenance guy English ability. Nice office staff

Excellent move in experience. Issue with bathroom faucet but resolved immediately. Staff very attentive. Though building is jot new, well maintained.

Love the building, the location and the residents. Everyone from the administration are very caring. Maintenance team is honest and quick in responding.

highly recommend Gables Grand Plaza to anyone moving into the area. The location of the building cannot be beat. You have restaurants, a supermarket, and practically anything else you would want within walking distance.

My family and I enjoy living here. It’s not the most modern apartment building in Coral Gables, but the amenities are being renovated and look great. The plaza is very family friendly, people are nice. My main concern is how much renewing my lease is going to cost us.