Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I’ve been living only for 1 day and I’m already enjoying my apartment. The moving in process was really easy and I like the fact that everything is authorized
Maintenance and Leasing Office staff are all on point here! Great experience so far upon moving in this month. Calls have been attended to promptly and all maintenance requests handled immediately.
Staff is friendly and management responds to issues quickly! Building is well taken care of. Everyone is very friendly. The area is very nice, great for taking relaxing evening walks.
I don’t like loundry is very small and was brokered when I used . The asistente was good the Mr Luis came to repair Loundry when I notified
I’ve really enjoyed my stay so far. It’s only been a week but it has far surpass my past apartment. I love the security, the spacious apartment, and our balcony. I’ve never had a balcony before. It’s also super easy getting maintenance to fix something. At my last apartment it was pulling teeth to do so
We love the quality of living at Gables Grand Plaza. Its in the middle of the busy - not so busy - Gables Downtown Life and walking distance to all of our favorite spots.
Best community in the gables! Space is big compared to other apartments. Great location to schools. We love the people Here and the amenities. Plus, we love how quick they address our concerns. We renewed our lease for another year!
The Gables grand plaza in Coral Gables is in a great location. The neighbourhood has plenty of restaurants and shops within walking distance.
Recently moved here and am very happy. The location is definitely my favorite along with the amenities still being able to use even though we’re going through a pandemic.
I love the building, and I am really happy with our new apartments. The amenities are really nice, big and I am so happy that we have a grill. Also whole leasing center team are very nice and friendly