Love the community! And close to all shops and restaurants. Staff is great. Close to work. Best neighbors in town and the amenities are very nice.

Coral Gables Grand Plaza is extremely helpful and accommodating and they go out of their way to help. The common areas such as gym and pool are amazing and overall it is the best place I’ve lived. Putting in requests for maintenance is so easy and they fix whatever is needed right away!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

This is our third year living here and we love it! Our home is wonderful, barely ever is there noise, the staff is family, and we love our neighborhood.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Love the staff! The location, the Pool, actually the Pool Cabana beds rather lol. The events and sweet gestures from the office..... hope to make this my home for a long time!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Management is very friendly, repair requests are always completed within a day or so, even on the weekends. Residents are happy and friendly, as are staff.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The building is an excellent option to live in the great Downtown Gables! We love the common area like the gym, the lounge, and the pool has resort style!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Management is nice and friendly, repairs always done in a timely manner even on weekends. Friendly residents. Friendly staff. Cordial and attentive.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The staff is very friendly. Maintenance is always responsive and quick to fix problems that arise. Since we have moved in, the property has continued to update amenities. It is a pleasure living here.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We love living here. The amenities and staff are wonderful, as is the central location right in Downtown Coral Gables. Walking distance to great food and activities.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Great location, friendly neighboor and staff. Good events initiatives for tenants within the past year. Building needs upgraded hurricane proof window, elevators are looking very worn out as well.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Our neighbors are friendly. We often see them on the elevator or in common areas of the building. I definitely feel a part of a neighborhood or community. The recent event around the pool deck for all of the residents was really well done. My kids enjoyed meeting other kids in the building that day. We are new to the area, so it felt welcoming to have an event like this one to meet our neighbors.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I love living in Grand Gables Plaza Apartments! The facilities are well kept. The pool/bbq area is beautiful. The gym is never over crowded.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I love all of the staff that work in the leasing office. They are all extremely helpful, and I have never had the process of moving in be so easy!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

My resident experience here has been minimal so far but the apartment is nice and the staff are helpful and the location is great, especially so close to campus

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

A gold medal to the maintenance crew: Luis and company. And to the lady who cleans the public spaces, usually in the afternoon. I don't know her name. I speak little Spanish but we make small talk anyway. She teaches me new phrases.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Move in was quick and easy. Seamless. Everything was ready when the keys were given. I love how close we are to everything and we could not have found a better space. The front desk team was very helpful.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

It’s been 2 plus years and the experience for me and my family has been great. The staff is professional and the neighbors are friendly and accommodating.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I am a new resident but I am loving it so far! I have absolutely no complaints and everything has been super easy and convenient. The leasing office was very helpful and accessible.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

My resident experience has been very pleasant due to the amazingly accommodating staff and amenities! They have taken care of all of my concerns and requests immediately and I am very grateful.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Great location - everything is in walking distance distance or a short drive away. University of Miami is incredibly close. It’s the best of both worlds. Love the updated units.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I like the environment in the appartment community. People is friendly and supportive. Installations are good. Social areas are very confortable, specially for my kids

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We absolutely love living here! We are so close to great schools, food and shopping that there is not need to go anywhere else! The amenities and staff are wonderful as well.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

New renter. So far experience been amazing!! Cant wait to move! We’ll see what happens next but the stuff been amazing. The building and amenities are great! Cant wait to live here?

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Love living here. Great location and I feel at home when I’m here. This is a great community full of amenities. I can’t say enough about location, location, location. The restaurants within walking distance are world-class.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Wonderful community to live in Coral Gables. A few things could be improved, like the gym that doesn't have a few important pieces of equipment. I also don't like the code system to use the elevator. But overall I do love living here and want to thank the wonderful staff from the leasing office for their professional attention and great manners.