Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Best community in the gables! Space is big compared to other apartments. Great location to schools. We love the people Here and the amenities. Plus, we love how quick they address our concerns. We renewed our lease for another year!
The Gables grand plaza in Coral Gables is in a great location. The neighbourhood has plenty of restaurants and shops within walking distance.
Recently moved here and am very happy. The location is definitely my favorite along with the amenities still being able to use even though we’re going through a pandemic.
I love the building, and I am really happy with our new apartments. The amenities are really nice, big and I am so happy that we have a grill. Also whole leasing center team are very nice and friendly
Great place and easygoing staff, the location is incredible! The building is well organized, the only thing I would like is the balcony to have access to electricity
I am so glad that since I am stuck inside due to Covid at least I have a great place to live. The building is kept clean and the staff is amazing.
I feel very comfortable here in my new apartment. The staff is friendly and eager to help.The maintenance crew excellent. The experience of living here has been very good!
Nice and Safe, in this time we just need nice , clean and Safe. We are just missing common areas , so we can relax at home... will be nice soon . thanks
Love the building, location, nice balcony, amenities and staff. The apartments are spacious & bright.. most of the residents are friendly and respectful, except for those that disregard common manners of their animals and children.
Living at Gables Grand Plaza has been great. We are near good schools, the neighborhood is wonderful and peaceful. We enjoy being near great food spots and being next to Miracle Mile means everything is walking distance.