I love all of the staff that work in the leasing office. They are all extremely helpful, and I have never had the process of moving in be so easy!

My resident experience here has been minimal so far but the apartment is nice and the staff are helpful and the location is great, especially so close to campus

A gold medal to the maintenance crew: Luis and company. And to the lady who cleans the public spaces, usually in the afternoon. I don't know her name. I speak little Spanish but we make small talk anyway. She teaches me new phrases.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Move in was quick and easy. Seamless. Everything was ready when the keys were given. I love how close we are to everything and we could not have found a better space. The front desk team was very helpful.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

It’s been 2 plus years and the experience for me and my family has been great. The staff is professional and the neighbors are friendly and accommodating.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I am a new resident but I am loving it so far! I have absolutely no complaints and everything has been super easy and convenient. The leasing office was very helpful and accessible.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

My resident experience has been very pleasant due to the amazingly accommodating staff and amenities! They have taken care of all of my concerns and requests immediately and I am very grateful.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Great location - everything is in walking distance distance or a short drive away. University of Miami is incredibly close. It’s the best of both worlds. Love the updated units.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I like the environment in the appartment community. People is friendly and supportive. Installations are good. Social areas are very confortable, specially for my kids

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We absolutely love living here! We are so close to great schools, food and shopping that there is not need to go anywhere else! The amenities and staff are wonderful as well.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

New renter. So far experience been amazing!! Cant wait to move! We’ll see what happens next but the stuff been amazing. The building and amenities are great! Cant wait to live here?

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Love living here. Great location and I feel at home when I’m here. This is a great community full of amenities. I can’t say enough about location, location, location. The restaurants within walking distance are world-class.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Wonderful community to live in Coral Gables. A few things could be improved, like the gym that doesn't have a few important pieces of equipment. I also don't like the code system to use the elevator. But overall I do love living here and want to thank the wonderful staff from the leasing office for their professional attention and great manners.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We love it. Everything ha even fantastic and everyone has been very accommodating!! We hope to continue to enjoy the experience! Thank you!!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The location is perfect and the building amenities are very nice. We were a little disappointed the business center is being converted to a residential unit, but the fantastic pool area mostly compensated for that. The unit itself is gorgeous and very spacious and open.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

It’s a great place to live - fabulous location and excellent amenities. The service is fast and the customer service is excellent! I’d recommend it!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Amazing location within the heart of Coral Gables with well maintained amenities and apartments. There are also quick and easy ways to pay rent, submit maintenance requests and also participate on community events.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The staff has been super. Olivia is awesome and very reliable and gets back to you with any concerns. Luis is great came when we needed him. Great job too the apartment is very neat and spacious. Neighbors are quiet. Parking is super easy pool is beautiful gym is clean. It’s not to busy so it’s easy to get on any machine

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We love living at the Grand Plaza. It has a very quiet and family environment in the middle of the very busy Coral gables Downtown. We are always a walk away from an adventure!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Convenient location in the Coral Gables community. Great amenities for working professionals and kids like the pool and patio area. Would recommend for any family new to the area that needs a temporary place to rent.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Olivia was great and very welcoming. The leasing process was very easy. We are in the process of moving in and so far has been a great experience.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The best of Gables Grand Plaza is the people that work in there, specially maintenance employees. Though the building itself needs some update in deep cleaning like windows and elevators. Thank you

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We absolutely adore living here! The amenities and location are wonderful. The neighbors and staff are great as well! We recommend it to everyone we know :)

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Office staff is great! Maintenance requests are done quickly and properly. Beautiful community with great amenities that are maintained very well.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Love living at Gables Grand Plaza! Pet friendly community with great access to restaurants and shops nearby. Very neighborly and is has great amenities!