Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

4.5

4.5

As soon as I moved in I was greeted with friendly smiles and and helpful staff. Peaceful, clean, and amazing location. What more can you ask for.
Lately I’ve felt that the management team it is not proactive returning my calls. I have an issue with my rent payment and it’s been a week without any news.
Love this community it is clean and neighbors are nice. Office is professional and is always helpful and available. Everything is within walking distance. So many restaurants to choose from.
Lately there has been a decline in my experience. The elevators should not be out of work for so long, leaving people stranded or not being able to do necessary things. The alarm should not go off falsely so much, and it should sound in every floor. The last 2 false alarm did not even go off on the 6th floor. What would happen when it’s a real alarm and people think is another false one? Things need to work right. And security should get improved too, too many open doors, lost or open packages (one of my deliveries went missing a couple of weeks ago). I like the friendly staff, but when there’s a work order problem it’s also important to fix things the right way, I was left without hot water for 3 days as a result. There’s much improvement overall needed for the price of rent here.
Building looks really nice with the renovations/decor changes that have happened. The communication to residents after the most recent fire alarm was great.
It's a nice and friendly place. The staff is pretty helpful and the grounds are looked after. So far a great experience and looking forward to summer.
I love that I have a 3 mile walk/run loop from my front door to the golf course around the back. Also there are so many dining options around that I barely use my car in the weekend
the renovations are looking good and have not been too disruptive. Maintenance has been extremely helpful with any concerns. currently, i do not have any other concerns.
Love location, and the fact that building is investing. Don't like the personal packages security. We have lost three already, they are left at our apartment door, and someone takes them.
Gables Grande Plaza is first-rate from its prime location just off Miracle Mile, to its attentive staff and maintenance team, to its spacious living units, to its outstanding fitness center, to its outstanding outdoor grills, fire pits, and patio space, and most of all, its magnificent heated outdoor swimming pool,