Living at Grand Gables has been a great experience overall, we love living close to work and being able to walk to our favorite restaurants, cafe's and book stores. We really like the clientele in the building, there's a great mix of people with kids, single business professionals, Um students and Grand parents. My favorite part of living here is that we feel very comfortable and safe. The staff is always friendly and pleasant.

Gables grand is in a very safe and amazing location in the gables right by the mile. Excellent staff, amenities and prompt responses to fixing issues.

The management is great, they are very kind and helpful... the renovations are great and we don’t have any complain with the neighbors. We are happy

We love to live here! Best location, very clean and well maintained amenities! They are remodeling, adding new furnitures, building new common areas!

Gables Grand Plaza is a wonderful place to live. It is calm and quiet residence. The leasing office has always been quick to respond to any concerns my roommate and I have. Additionally, maintenance is always prompt. After living here for a year, I renewed my lease without thinking twice. When my next lease is up in a few months, I will be re-signing here as well. I have yet to find another apartment that meshes together what I want so well.

Great community, family friendly and very quiet despite being right next to Miracle Mile. Management has been great. No complaints to this day.

I love living here. The people and staff are great and the location can’t be beat. The amenities are awesome and having a gym with great equipment is a big plus.

Nice building and very courteous staff. Apartments are spacious and there are great love in specials. Really dog friendly. Amenities are great.

Just moved in and so far love it! I had an issue with my washer and staff came up and fixed it within an hour...breakfast to go on the way to school?! Amazing! Thank you! Excited to live here

Living at Gables Grand Plaza has been wonderful. Location is great and the staff is always helpful. Highly recommend to anyone looking into the gables area

There is no place like home. This community truly is the best place to live. All of our favorite places are at walking distance and there is always something to do!

Great location. Very conveniently located to the Miracle Mile. The courtyard is very nice. Good amenities such as billiards room and fitness room.

Gables Grand Plaza is in a great location. Very safe neighborhood, with lots of social activities, restaurants and retail within walking distance.

Any repairs are taken care of immediately Staff is very friendly. Common areas are kept very well. I feel they need to add another grille in the common area

Nice place and good neighborhood, the most important part is these is a big swimming pool and Gym to keep your healthy, I will recommend my friends to choose live here.

Thanks for all the things you do for residents. Its a great location on Miracle Mile. The gym is a great resource. Building is quiet and taken good care of.

We love living here! The staff is friendly and the place is kept up wonderfully and on a daily basis! We like having all of our favorite restaurants and bars at walking distance as well.

We really enjoyed the Halloween door decoration contest activity. Would love to have more things like this! - Holidays decor? New Year’s toast? Would be nice ideas!

Great location and amenities and quick response from management on all issues. It feels like a real community and everybody is very corteous.

This rental community is a wonderful place to live. The staff is wonderful and helpful. The common areas are constantly kept clean and beautiful for residents.

Pleasant and peaceful very close to all that coral gables has to offer, we love it here also the dog friendly experience is very nice please keep it that way

Great location. Quiet residential living in the heart of downtown Coral Gables with all amenities within the building and inthe neighborhood.

It’s been a pleasure. Great location, easy commute to work. No issues thus far. The amenities are are easily accessible and the front office folks are very friendly. Service for issues are also very fast, and the gentleman who does those tasks is very dedicated to his job.

The community is safe, has Quick service, they are responsive and easy to work with. Work order requests are easy to submit and are usually responded to within 24-48 hours

Living at Gables Grand Plaza has been a great experience. The staff are very nice and if any maintenance is needed, it is done promptly. I love the new furniture in the courtyard and the updates they are doing around the building.