Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

My family and I enjoy living here. It’s not the most modern apartment building in Coral Gables, but the amenities are being renovated and look great. The plaza is very family friendly, people are nice. My main concern is how much renewing my lease is going to cost us.
highly recommend Gables Grand Plaza to anyone moving into the area. The location of the building cannot be beat. You have restaurants, a supermarket, and practically anything else you would want within walking distance.
Love the building, the location and the residents. Everyone from the administration are very caring. Maintenance team is honest and quick in responding.
Excellent move in experience. Issue with bathroom faucet but resolved immediately. Staff very attentive. Though building is jot new, well maintained.
Recently moved here-great building, nice management and superb location. It is located in the heart of Coral Gables and is in walking distance to shops, good dinning, and places of business.
The apartment is always quick to attend to any maintenance request that we have and the staff is great. The only downside is there is no visitor parking. It would be nice to have even a few spots available for an opportunity to have our visitors park for free when they visit us rather than us having to pick them up from a free parking location to avoid a parking fee.
GGP is an amazing place to live. The amenities, service and overall neighborhood is exactly what we were looking for when we moved to Miami.
We are very happy at Gables Grand Plaza Apartaments. The management is efficient and always helpful. The amenities had been updated since we moved in and every month the residents have a special treat or celebration.
I love living here at ggp. The staff are very friendly and they are always there when we need them. I recommend the condos to all my friends and I have had two move in
It’s like living in a hotel! Amazing staff all around. Clean building, full over resort style amenities! The new pool beds are amazing! Huge pool and great gym.