My family and I enjoy living here. It’s not the most modern apartment building in Coral Gables, but the amenities are being renovated and look great. The plaza is very family friendly, people are nice. My main concern is how much renewing my lease is going to cost us.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

highly recommend Gables Grand Plaza to anyone moving into the area. The location of the building cannot be beat. You have restaurants, a supermarket, and practically anything else you would want within walking distance.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Love the building, the location and the residents. Everyone from the administration are very caring. Maintenance team is honest and quick in responding.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Excellent move in experience. Issue with bathroom faucet but resolved immediately. Staff very attentive. Though building is jot new, well maintained.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Recently moved here-great building, nice management and superb location. It is located in the heart of Coral Gables and is in walking distance to shops, good dinning, and places of business.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The apartment is always quick to attend to any maintenance request that we have and the staff is great. The only downside is there is no visitor parking. It would be nice to have even a few spots available for an opportunity to have our visitors park for free when they visit us rather than us having to pick them up from a free parking location to avoid a parking fee.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

GGP is an amazing place to live. The amenities, service and overall neighborhood is exactly what we were looking for when we moved to Miami.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We are very happy at Gables Grand Plaza Apartaments. The management is efficient and always helpful. The amenities had been updated since we moved in and every month the residents have a special treat or celebration.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I love living here at ggp. The staff are very friendly and they are always there when we need them. I recommend the condos to all my friends and I have had two move in

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

It’s like living in a hotel! Amazing staff all around. Clean building, full over resort style amenities! The new pool beds are amazing! Huge pool and great gym.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The services are always on time when requested. The community is always clean and peacefully! The Gym is well equipped! We love to live here!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

This is very nice community, and it has perfect swimming pool and nice people, I just moved here a couple months ago, and I am very happy to live here.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Wonderful neighborhood. Apartments are old but well maintained. Maintenance staff is great. Location is superb just a block of Miracle Mile.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

This beautiful community is located at the very heart of Coral Gables. It is at walking distance from Museums, galleries, bars, food and night life, as well as public transportation. It is a quiet and wonderful place that I am glad, and fortunate to call home.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Love all the little events they have for the residents!!!! Staff is very friendly and take care of everything right away when reported. Only thing, wish they had parking options for visitors where they didn’t have to pay.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The office staff is great and take care of any issues right away. The new pool furniture is amazing and the pool area looks great. I can’t wait for the updated grill!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Great management and staff. Any maitenence issues are quickly attended to. The business center and community room are an added bonus. Plus, the newly renovated pool area and gym make it feel like a luxury apartment building!

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I have enjoyed living at the Gables Grand Plaza. The staff is polite and responsive. The facilities are clean and well maintained. It has been a very positive experience.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We love To live and be part of Grand Gables Plaza Community. It has a unique Location and Services are impecable.We hope to stay here as long as posible.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Gables Grand Plaza is a great apartment community with many amenities and close proximity to great shopping and dinning. I would appreciate it if the community gas grill be repaired properly to ensure safe operation. I have requested this in the past and it has not been taken care of.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Living at Gables Grand Plaza has been a great experience. The staff are very nice and if any maintenance is needed, it is done promptly. I love the new furniture in the courtyard and the updates they are doing around the building.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The community is safe, has Quick service, they are responsive and easy to work with. Work order requests are easy to submit and are usually responded to within 24-48 hours

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

It’s been a pleasure. Great location, easy commute to work. No issues thus far. The amenities are are easily accessible and the front office folks are very friendly. Service for issues are also very fast, and the gentleman who does those tasks is very dedicated to his job.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Great location. Quiet residential living in the heart of downtown Coral Gables with all amenities within the building and inthe neighborhood.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Pleasant and peaceful very close to all that coral gables has to offer, we love it here also the dog friendly experience is very nice please keep it that way