Great location. Very conveniently located to the Miracle Mile. The courtyard is very nice. Good amenities such as billiards room and fitness room.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

This is very nice community, and it has perfect swimming pool and nice people, I just moved here a couple months ago, and I am very happy to live here.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

My resident experience here has been minimal so far but the apartment is nice and the staff are helpful and the location is great, especially so close to campus

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Great location, friendly neighboor and staff. Good events initiatives for tenants within the past year. Building needs upgraded hurricane proof window, elevators are looking very worn out as well.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Love all the little events they have for the residents!!!! Staff is very friendly and take care of everything right away when reported. Only thing, wish they had parking options for visitors where they didn’t have to pay.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Love the building, the location and the residents. Everyone from the administration are very caring. Maintenance team is honest and quick in responding.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

My family and I enjoy living here. It’s not the most modern apartment building in Coral Gables, but the amenities are being renovated and look great. The plaza is very family friendly, people are nice. My main concern is how much renewing my lease is going to cost us.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The staff is very friendly. Maintenance is always responsive and quick to fix problems that arise. Since we have moved in, the property has continued to update amenities. It is a pleasure living here.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

highly recommend Gables Grand Plaza to anyone moving into the area. The location of the building cannot be beat. You have restaurants, a supermarket, and practically anything else you would want within walking distance.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Gables Grand Plaza is in a great location. Very safe neighborhood, with lots of social activities, restaurants and retail within walking distance.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Wonderful community to live in Coral Gables. A few things could be improved, like the gym that doesn't have a few important pieces of equipment. I also don't like the code system to use the elevator. But overall I do love living here and want to thank the wonderful staff from the leasing office for their professional attention and great manners.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Well renovated apartments. Facilities are clean. Close to a lot of activities but still in a relaxing location. Apartments are really comfortable.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The apartment is great and I love and use the amenities. Some of the People do not respect the community areas and it is bothersome to see the lack of respect and care where we live

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The apartment is always quick to attend to any maintenance request that we have and the staff is great. The only downside is there is no visitor parking. It would be nice to have even a few spots available for an opportunity to have our visitors park for free when they visit us rather than us having to pick them up from a free parking location to avoid a parking fee.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

We love To live and be part of Grand Gables Plaza Community. It has a unique Location and Services are impecable.We hope to stay here as long as posible.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I have enjoyed living at the Gables Grand Plaza. The staff is polite and responsive. The facilities are clean and well maintained. It has been a very positive experience.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Wonderful neighborhood. Apartments are old but well maintained. Maintenance staff is great. Location is superb just a block of Miracle Mile.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Great location and amenities and quick response from management on all issues. It feels like a real community and everybody is very corteous.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

I am a new resident but I am loving it so far! I have absolutely no complaints and everything has been super easy and convenient. The leasing office was very helpful and accessible.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Living at Gables Grand Plaza has been wonderful. Location is great and the staff is always helpful. Highly recommend to anyone looking into the gables area

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Living at Gables Grand Plaza has been a great experience. The staff are very nice and if any maintenance is needed, it is done promptly. I love the new furniture in the courtyard and the updates they are doing around the building.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Maintenance crew are the main reason why I love this apartment. Aura is so dedicated, she always makes sure the elevators are clean and smelling nice. Handimen are always ready to help when needed.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Very quiet and well kept building. Good amenities and location. Very friendly neighbours. Only improvement would be receiving more help and information during our move in.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

The location is perfect and the building amenities are very nice. We were a little disappointed the business center is being converted to a residential unit, but the fantastic pool area mostly compensated for that. The unit itself is gorgeous and very spacious and open.

Reply from Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Gables Grand Plaza is a great apartment community with many amenities and close proximity to great shopping and dinning. I would appreciate it if the community gas grill be repaired properly to ensure safe operation. I have requested this in the past and it has not been taken care of.