Gables Grand Plaza Apartments

Elevators are extremely old and right now there’s only 1 working on my side of the building. The staff at the leasing office seldom times respond promptly when there’s an issue other than Maintenace. The cleaning of the building needs great improvement, I’ve seen cockroaches on the hallways. The lights on the outside of the building are always broken and the rent increases every year no matter what.
Unfortunately there is not a continuous upkeep of the building. They rrally dint bother to paint or clean the walls, doors, or clean the carpet
This is very nice community, and it has perfect swimming pool and nice people, I just moved here a couple months ago, and I am very happy to live here.
Great location. Very conveniently located to the Miracle Mile. The courtyard is very nice. Good amenities such as billiards room and fitness room.
My resident experience here has been minimal so far but the apartment is nice and the staff are helpful and the location is great, especially so close to campus
Great location, friendly neighboor and staff. Good events initiatives for tenants within the past year. Building needs upgraded hurricane proof window, elevators are looking very worn out as well.
It’s a great community, staff is very friendly and helpful, awesome group. I like the activities in the community, would be nice to set more of them during weekend time though as many working people (self included) can’t make it to them between 9am-6pm during the week. There’re good Neighbors too living here. My main ask every time I wrote this review is for windows to be upgraded to hurricane proof. A lot of people would be in a safer situation in the building if that was changed. At least provide help to secure windows for tenants needing help. On a different topic, this app is fun but it has glitches. I tag pictures on instagram weekly, but they don’t show up as options for people to vote on them in the app (sometimes it doesn’t even show a single picture to vote on); also would be nice to have a few more things we could do in it like a community bulletin to Read or post about area events or important notices, or vote on polls about other future activities to have in our courtyard (like a Halloween trick or treat, happy hours, family arts and crafts, or movie nights, etc) Would be awesome if building provided options for house cleaning services that work here vetted by management.
My family and I enjoy living here. It’s not the most modern apartment building in Coral Gables, but the amenities are being renovated and look great. The plaza is very family friendly, people are nice. My main concern is how much renewing my lease is going to cost us.
Love all the little events they have for the residents!!!! Staff is very friendly and take care of everything right away when reported. Only thing, wish they had parking options for visitors where they didn’t have to pay.
The apartment is always quick to attend to any maintenance request that we have and the staff is great. The only downside is there is no visitor parking. It would be nice to have even a few spots available for an opportunity to have our visitors park for free when they visit us rather than us having to pick them up from a free parking location to avoid a parking fee.