Gables West Avenue

4.5

4.5

Nina
The management has been super responsive and helpful when it came to setting up my apartment and moving in. The facilities are great and cleaner.

Arjun
Living at Gablew has been pretty great! I love the location and the staff/maintenance are always super helpful. One thing I was a bit disappointed about was my intro to the complex was very rushed and had to figure stuff out on my own. Granted I did a lease takeover but I wasn't even informed about the parking sticker, which I was paying for, until I enquired which would have been a big deal if I was towed!

Charles
Perfect location, right downtown by the Trader Joe’s. The drive to work (at the Domain) is really quick and easy. Our apartment itself is very nice, but some things are just a little bit off. For example, the master bedroom door doesn’t latch closed because the paint on door frame is too thick, and the door catches before fully closing. Overall, very happy living here.

Maeve
I've loved living in Gables West so far! It's truly the perfect location for just having moved to Austin, and I take advantage of walking to work, the library, the trail (Trader Joe's, of course) pretty much everyday! At first I didn't love the idea of Fetch or the trash service, but I'm a huge advocate now! Both of these services have been great additions to my resident experience.

Irfan
I’ve had a good experience staying with gables West ave. The apartments are very cute and spacious, staff is very friendly, and maintenance has always addressed problems quickly and with care.

Justis
I just moved in and have been very happy with the management team here. They were helpful with the move in, very responsive, and overall great people.

Verified Resident
I have lived in Gables West Avenue property for a little over two years. Amazing staff, friendly , always helpful and the BEST leasing agents! Great rates, amazing location personally i feel It’s the best location in downtown Austin .

Brittany
I've lived at Gables West for almost 4 years and have loved calling this building and community home. The front office staff is always so accommodating and service requests are completed quickly! I also love the community events and food truck nights.

Theresa
I just moved in and it has been great so far! Everyone is very helpful and nice. The apartment is in a great location - walking distance to everything!

Christina
I really enjoyed my first few days here! Everyone has been so nice and welcoming. The office has also been responsive and helpful. I am exciting to finish settling in