Gables West Avenue

Love it here. Great location and really friendly staff who go above and beyond to make sure you’re having a great experience at Gables West Ave!
Location is unbeatable. Lots of turn over in the leasing office we’ve had a few issues of having to resend things due to records being on an old email. Fees also started popping up. Maintenance is always very quick and helpful.
We just moved in on 10/20/20. The experience was very pleasant. The layout was spacious and very accommodating to moving in furniture and boxes. The residents we encountered that day were all very welcoming and even offered help. I’m very sure I will be enjoying my stay here as a resident at the Gables West Ave.
A bit of a shaky start from my a/c stopped working and had a bit of a bug issue, however they fixed both in a timely manner and I couldn't be happier with the place I chose to live in.
Great apartments and staff has always been extremely friendly and helpful! There is a thieving problem around here (package room has been broken into multiple times, and someone stole a bike from my apartment); however it's in a great location and probably the cheapest option in this area of downtown. I've lived here for almost 2 years now!
I haven't been bothered by anything so far. It hasn't been above and beyond any of my expectations, but it's met my basic needs. I would like there to be some way for the windows to be better insulated from sound, but you can't fight a train.
Our car got towed with a parking validation/pass - one of the only negative experiences but it still wasn’t beneficial to either party whatsoever.
Great experience moving in, we had a couple maintenance issues right away but they were quickly addressed. Love the location and the access to the trail.
My move in situation was unique. I moved from Florida to a different apartment complex sight unseen. The previous apartment I had leased out was terrible and had black mold. Gables West Avenue staff was incredible and really helped make the move in process as easy and stress free as possible. Not only is the staff amazing here, but the apartments are clean and beautiful. I’m so thankful for the awesome customer service the staff provided (and continues to provide) to me.
The staff are very friendly and helpful and the apartment has great space (high ceilings, nice kitchen, and baths). The location couldn't be better. The amenities are nice and so far the people we've met have been really great.