Gables West Avenue

4.5

4.5

Sarah
I love this building. A pool, gym, sound proof walls, and the best location. I highly recommend checking it out. I love being near the grocery store and having tall ceilings.
Rockwell
Angel is the front office was more than helpful. The location a great, and the price isn’t too bad. So far so good, I’ll let you know in a few months if it stays that way.
Emma
I’m happy to living here, the view are nice, neighborhood are friendly, staffs are high efficiently. There are a lot of good restaurants around here an I’m enjoying it.
jenna
Amazing place to live! Great location and welcoming environment. You are minutes away from night life, trails, and great places to meet. Monthly events are held to meet neighbors as well.
Camila
I really love the location and ambiance of the place. I like how laid back it feels. Pool is great, other amenities could be better. Appliances could definitely be better
Cooper
Excellent location. Walking distance to Trader Joe’s, whole foods, west 6th and Zilker. Nice units. Great maintenance staff. Laundry room and gym are in dire need of upgrades.
Allison
I've been at Gables for 3 years and am very happy here! it is in a great location, with great food/entertainment all around us. It makes it very easy to get around to any part of the city.
Erin
We really appreciate the staff and the pet-friendly environment at Gables West Avenue. Plus, the location sits on Shoal Creek, which allows for walking and seeing wildlife in the middle of downtown Austin. Basically, where the wildlife meets West Avenue! It is also close to the library, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods and a multitude of businesses. Whatever we need is at our fingertips. Another great feature of GWA is the Apartment Life Team - Stephanie and Candice always "make it nice"!
Liana
Amazing location, friendly and helpful staff . Residents are also super welcoming! Move in process was super easy , signed my lease days before move in . Very fast!
Andrew
The neighborhood here can't be beat. Balcony floors could be improved. Bathrooms are a little small and dated. Love the non-traditional layout.