I have been here for about three and it has been great. I like the schools and the Amazing location as it is near everything you can ask for. Great shopping location!!!

I have enjoyed my stay here at Galleria Village Apartments since I moved here 1 year ago. Pleasant surroundings. All the conveniences are close by. You can actually walk to the restaurants and shopping places. Everything is within arms reach.

i like to live here. here is one best place for living. the peaple is good, the mantenence is good, everything is good, is one place beautifull

Reply from Galleria Village

Quiet community, alot of nice events that are arranged by our most helpful and friendly organisers. The maintenance of the area is up superb which makes it a really beautiful neighborhood to live in

Reply from Galleria Village

Great...friendly ppl in the area and closed to all the restaurants...quick on maintenance issues and always make sure their residents are happy...over all a great community!

Reply from Galleria Village

Apartment nice size, quiet community, also convenient. But staff in front office is rude except Marie. Previous owners of property left work orders for new owners but nothing was fulfilled. Hopefully new property managers will resolve issues.

Reply from Galleria Village

Great new renovated appartment and very good location . The staff is friendly and since theres been a new management team in place Ive seen a huge difference in cleanliness and professionalism

Reply from Galleria Village

5 Stars to my new community. When I was moving in, I was carrying heavy bags from my car to my new apartment. A lady neighbor was about to go upstairs but stopped to help me carry my bags. What a sweet neighbor!!

Reply from Galleria Village

The location is great. It is walking distance to so many restaurants and any type of shopping you would need to do. The staff is very friendly, but not exceptionally responsive.

Reply from Galleria Village

The previous management cared about their residents while this new management is all about money. My apartment was not properly cleaned, old carpet removed and replaced with new carpet and smaller things not fixed and replaced before I moved in. The price is ridiculous.

Reply from Galleria Village

We really love our apartment, an the community where it is located. Apartments are spacious, and well laid out, As for the community could not ask for better.

Reply from Galleria Village

I really enjoy living in Galleria Village. The complex is beautiful and so is my apartment. It's a great location and the management is wonderful.

Reply from Galleria Village

I love living here it has been a phenomenal experience. Maintenance takes care of all issues expeditiously. The workers in the front office are wonderful as well.

Reply from Galleria Village

Great apartment and community , especially it's location being close to many stores and restaurants which may only take a walking distance to reach them !

Reply from Galleria Village

Perfect place to live. Nice location. Everything is nearby. My office too :D. Never get boared at this location. Connectivity with public transportation is very near.

Reply from Galleria Village

Its a really good environment, I wish there where more parking spaces but after that everything is good, its near to restaurants, walmart, food lion its a pretty good apartment complex.

Reply from Galleria Village

I always wanted to live here because of what this place offer and what's in the area. I am very happy with the service and management staff that is here now. Please keep up the good work . Also I am Happy about who you let move here. I am a proud person about where I live and I want the people I live around to be the same. Thank you so much for letting me live here.

Reply from Galleria Village

Its a beautiful place, the price is good, the stores its like inside my home, has a lot Brazilian Residents, but i see lot people smoke drugs on the stairs, like morning or night

Reply from Galleria Village

Galleria Village is by far one of the most convenient neighborhoods to live in! With all the amazing amenities and how close the location it to great shopping it makes it that much easier to love my community.

Reply from Galleria Village

Love living here. Just wish that the parking situation was better. It's very frustrating to come home and not be able to park near your apt.

Reply from Galleria Village

Staff was great during the move in process. This is a great location. The parking seems inadequate for tree number of residents in the complex.

Reply from Galleria Village

Awesome . Love this community. Im here for ladt 10 years.nice place. new management is very efficient . They do everything very promptly .

Reply from Galleria Village

Living at Galleria Village the past three years has been a great experience. It's over all a quite community. The only complaints I have is people randomly leaving things such trash, food (whole pieces of pizza, chicken wings etc.), and gum on the stairs and adding an extra $20 a month on to a lease for a trash service which is unnecessary. The pool also is not kept clean during the summer and the grille's though they look nice are broken despite the leasing office saying the "fixed them." Rent also goes up substantially when I renew my lease other than that it has been a great living experience.

Reply from Galleria Village

I've never had any altercations and the staff is very professional, always attentive and friendly! I don't plan on leaving the complex at all.

Reply from Galleria Village

I love the community, great location access to restaurants, shops, movies, etc. The apartments are comfortable and the rent is very reasonable.