Galleria Village

I really like living here, the apartments are very beautiful and new, the location is privileged here, close to everything markets, pharmacies an excellent place to live.
Our experience has been great! We love our apartment! It’s a perfect layout for everything we need. Staff is very friendly and helped us every step of the way when moving in! They have been nothing but helpful when we’ve had questions about anything.
Second time resident. Love the Galleria Village. Apartments. Convenient, clean and affordable. My son also leaves here for four years. Great family, fun experience.
wonder place people everything is great everything is great love living family cool to. gyn is cool and the staff is great very helpful and ever cool
Great customer service the process was quick and smooth felt very welcoming thank you guys for welcoming me into the community I can’t wait to move in apartment is beautiful.
Nice place to living, very clean and much more, office workers very polite and many things you can do , me and my family so happy to be a part that place
Had a really good experience so far. Maria was so nice and helpful; moving across the country is difficult, but they have made it easier and enjoyable.
Every thing is excellent, the attention of the personal of the office is excellent, the answer to the problems in the apartment are immediately, the trash pick up on time
Coming from where I started, this is a better and safer place for me! It's going on two years but it feels like forever. I'm happy and that's all i can say!!!
nice apartment a great experience, great location, compatible price, happy to be a member. great rooms great bathrooms perfect reception great pool