Excelentes, confiables , únicos,emprendedores, responsables,amables,son etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Reply from Galleria Village

GREAT property management company. Ladies in office are friendly and helpful. Well maintained property. Maintenance quick to fix problems. Nicely renovated. Great place to live!

Reply from Galleria Village

Place sucked I would never want to rent from there again. Maintenance was awesome management made the whole place terrible. The pool is to small, the location was great.

Reply from Galleria Village

The location of my apartment is amazing. The manager is phenomenal and cares about the best interest of her tenants. The maintenance workers work very expeditiously.

Reply from Galleria Village

It’s good... but we r not getting any kind of advantages being 10+ yrs resident. Now rents r so high . Otherwise they r good. Nice neighborhood

Reply from Galleria Village

Una residencia muy tranquila para vivir y tener a tu familia muy segura, tiene muchas tiendas cercanas para ir y caminar un rato supermercados a menos de una milla

Reply from Galleria Village

Although I don’t move in until October, while touring multiple apartments I kept comparing my experience at Galleria village to them all, the staff was always amazing, helpful and understanding through the whole process of buying my first apartment.

Reply from Galleria Village

i love the new renovation. the neighborhood is great and it is across the street from my job Windstream. the bathrooms are amazing. the big tub and stand up shower

Reply from Galleria Village

I enjoy this community. The office staff is friendly and my apartment is nice. My only complaint is that my garbage disposal does not work and I already put a work order in

Reply from Galleria Village

the apartment complex is Amazing, calm and cool that is a really nice place to live, wel located and near everything. Another goodness is most of residents are family

Reply from Galleria Village

I'm so happy with the place where I live, but my only complaint is that the AC is too loud. It is difficult to hear the TV while the AC is running.

Reply from Galleria Village

A very nice apartment complex and convenient are. My only problem would be the inability to pay with paper checks and pest control not doing a great job with keeping pest out of apartments.

Reply from Galleria Village

The grounds are kept up and the staff are pleasant and courteous. It's nice to be close the the grocery store and plenty of restaurants as well.

Reply from Galleria Village

I love living here. The complex is very clean, I love the fresh flowers they keep up with landscaping. The staff is very good about communicating events and current info. The pool is a great feature and also very clean. This apartment complex is near everything you need, I walk to super Walmart all the time. The Matthews farmers markets every Saturday are also great. The only complaints are the trash pick ups are unclear on days and times. Also it is not quiet, lots of cars/trucks drive through, are very loud coming over speed bumps, maybe is just where my apartment is located? Overall highly recommend Galleria Village!

Reply from Galleria Village

After living here for about two weeks weeks now, the apartment complex has been great. It’s clean, it’s quiet, and it’s convenient. Let’s just hope it continues to stay this way for he really remainderof my lease.

Reply from Galleria Village

My time living at Galleria has been a good experience. The staff have been kind and very helpful. This has been my best living experience yet.

Reply from Galleria Village

Def Happy To Be Apart Of The Community! It's Still Quiet And I Get Plenty Of Rest..It's Clean & I Am Very Close To My Job, Less Travel Time!

Reply from Galleria Village

Excellent place to live! Very professional and friendly staff. If you are searching for an apartment complex , Galleria Village is the place that you need. 😀

Reply from Galleria Village

The price was excellent for the area. We love that everything is Right nearby the pool is a little on the small side and moving in was a terrible experience for us. The maintenance crew is amazing they are always on time and deliver excellent service. The office however needs more work.

Reply from Galleria Village

When I first came in to Galleria Village to look at an apartment, I was helped by Maria Rios. She was very kind and helpful, taking the time to answer all questions I had. She has been very helpful throughout the application process and move-in, and I am glad to be a new resident here.

Reply from Galleria Village

Great location, well organized and clean! the facilities are excellent, I'm loving living here as well as my family, no problems with animals! I recommend the Galleria

Reply from Galleria Village

I have enjoyed living in this community because everyone is friendly, I feel safe and I love the apartment layout, features and amenities. The valet trash service is also an amazing feature- being on the third floor that was not something I was looking forward to but I’m grateful for the fast, efficient and friendly service of those staff members as well!

Reply from Galleria Village

Great community and a great location . Restaurants, Walmart , food lion, Harris teeter and many other shops are nearby which are a walking distance from home !

Reply from Galleria Village

I like the galleria because it is close to the work of the supermarket of the pharmacy gas station my neighbors are perfect I have nothing to complain about.

Reply from Galleria Village

I really did love living here but I see things are changing. The certain kind of people that is now moving in are not respecting where they live, and that is important to me.