I've been here for almost two months and so far, it's been a terrific experience. I'm glad to be close to shopping and restaurants. I'm also glad on how quiet the community is. Everyone has been super nice so far and we are really enjoying living at Galleria Village.

Reply from Galleria Village

The location is amazing. The manager, Ms. Marie, is very sweet. The office organizes events. If the above interest you, you may consider Galleria Village apartments.

Great location. Great school zone. Friendly staff. Walking distance from shopping center. Could be cleaner. Not so kid friendly. Playground.

Move in was easy, the staff is both friendly and helpful in answering any questions. Maintenance requests have been handled in a timely manner with a worksheet detailing what was done left behind for your reference.

My community is safe and beautiful. The staff is extremely friendly and always available. My only complaint is that our water doesn't get as hot as I'd like.

It’s been great so far! I have been in my apartment for a little over a month and have enjoyed my stay so far! The neighborhood is fairly quiet, and my stay has been issue free.

i will be a resident here for a good while.. it's quiet and convienient, i have no complaints about anything! every store or restaurant is close...

Reply from Galleria Village

Nothing more than I just love my community!! Love the activities they host as well...Can't wait until Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'm ready.

Reply from Galleria Village

Great location. Nicely updated apartment when we moved in. Maintenance crew is very friendly! Very dog friendly community and well lit at night.

Reply from Galleria Village

I just move in November, but the attention to apply is excellent, Mrs Maria Ríos was very polite, and the communication from the community Gallery was excellent too

Reply from Galleria Village

Best thing about this apartment community is safety and being surrounded by many stores - galleria boulevard shopping center which includes Walmart . Also it is nice and clean here!

Reply from Galleria Village

Is fantastic...Good place, and good neighbors, good office and stuffs for all the people..I lovw leave here. Safe place for my kids and with a big parking space.

Reply from Galleria Village

Excelentes, confiables , únicos,emprendedores, responsables,amables,son etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Reply from Galleria Village

GREAT property management company. Ladies in office are friendly and helpful. Well maintained property. Maintenance quick to fix problems. Nicely renovated. Great place to live!

Reply from Galleria Village

Place sucked I would never want to rent from there again. Maintenance was awesome management made the whole place terrible. The pool is to small, the location was great.

Reply from Galleria Village

The location of my apartment is amazing. The manager is phenomenal and cares about the best interest of her tenants. The maintenance workers work very expeditiously.

Reply from Galleria Village

It’s good... but we r not getting any kind of advantages being 10+ yrs resident. Now rents r so high . Otherwise they r good. Nice neighborhood

Reply from Galleria Village

Una residencia muy tranquila para vivir y tener a tu familia muy segura, tiene muchas tiendas cercanas para ir y caminar un rato supermercados a menos de una milla

Reply from Galleria Village

Although I don’t move in until October, while touring multiple apartments I kept comparing my experience at Galleria village to them all, the staff was always amazing, helpful and understanding through the whole process of buying my first apartment.

Reply from Galleria Village

i love the new renovation. the neighborhood is great and it is across the street from my job Windstream. the bathrooms are amazing. the big tub and stand up shower

Reply from Galleria Village

I enjoy this community. The office staff is friendly and my apartment is nice. My only complaint is that my garbage disposal does not work and I already put a work order in

Reply from Galleria Village

the apartment complex is Amazing, calm and cool that is a really nice place to live, wel located and near everything. Another goodness is most of residents are family

Reply from Galleria Village

I'm so happy with the place where I live, but my only complaint is that the AC is too loud. It is difficult to hear the TV while the AC is running.

Reply from Galleria Village

A very nice apartment complex and convenient are. My only problem would be the inability to pay with paper checks and pest control not doing a great job with keeping pest out of apartments.

Reply from Galleria Village

The grounds are kept up and the staff are pleasant and courteous. It's nice to be close the the grocery store and plenty of restaurants as well.