The price was excellent for the area. We love that everything is Right nearby the pool is a little on the small side and moving in was a terrible experience for us. The maintenance crew is amazing they are always on time and deliver excellent service. The office however needs more work.

When I first came in to Galleria Village to look at an apartment, I was helped by Maria Rios. She was very kind and helpful, taking the time to answer all questions I had. She has been very helpful throughout the application process and move-in, and I am glad to be a new resident here.

Reply from Galleria Village

Great location, well organized and clean! the facilities are excellent, I'm loving living here as well as my family, no problems with animals! I recommend the Galleria

Reply from Galleria Village

I have enjoyed living in this community because everyone is friendly, I feel safe and I love the apartment layout, features and amenities. The valet trash service is also an amazing feature- being on the third floor that was not something I was looking forward to but I’m grateful for the fast, efficient and friendly service of those staff members as well!

Reply from Galleria Village

Great community and a great location . Restaurants, Walmart , food lion, Harris teeter and many other shops are nearby which are a walking distance from home !

Reply from Galleria Village

I like the galleria because it is close to the work of the supermarket of the pharmacy gas station my neighbors are perfect I have nothing to complain about.

Reply from Galleria Village

I really did love living here but I see things are changing. The certain kind of people that is now moving in are not respecting where they live, and that is important to me.

Reply from Galleria Village

So fear I’m loving it. Only problem my master bedroom stay warm. The AC not working good in there. But everything else good. The grounds are kept up. Haven’t been to the pool yet. The staff is very respectful. If you send in a work order. They are fast to come fix. It’s very quiet. Parking is ok.

Reply from Galleria Village

It is been good so far the only thing that i don't like is that the apartament up there they make too much noise and sometimes we are sleeping

Reply from Galleria Village

Kendra and Maria reps 5 stars for kindness and respect . Property well maintained and renovations are outstanding . Clean hallways, stairwells ( no spider webs!! )

Reply from Galleria Village

We love the service and professionalism of the staff here! They have been so helpful during the move in process. I love living in Greystar communities.

Reply from Galleria Village

Love the community. Wouldn’t trade this for any other place to live. I work across the street, so walking to work is great exercise. My apartment is great!

Reply from Galleria Village

I never had a problem parking my car until u purchased the apt. Now it is so bad and and keeps getting worse! I am looking at other apts to move to now when my lease is up!

Reply from Galleria Village

aggregate feet of y’all and all day then you gotta I wanna go see you soon love y’all and I’ll let y’all.. be there at one time in a few days and then you get to go see the movie with me your mom

Reply from Galleria Village

I have been here for about three and it has been great. I like the schools and the Amazing location as it is near everything you can ask for. Great shopping location!!!

Reply from Galleria Village

I have enjoyed my stay here at Galleria Village Apartments since I moved here 1 year ago. Pleasant surroundings. All the conveniences are close by. You can actually walk to the restaurants and shopping places. Everything is within arms reach.

Reply from Galleria Village

i like to live here. here is one best place for living. the peaple is good, the mantenence is good, everything is good, is one place beautifull

Reply from Galleria Village

Quiet community, alot of nice events that are arranged by our most helpful and friendly organisers. The maintenance of the area is up superb which makes it a really beautiful neighborhood to live in

Reply from Galleria Village

Great...friendly ppl in the area and closed to all the restaurants...quick on maintenance issues and always make sure their residents are happy...over all a great community!

Reply from Galleria Village

Apartment nice size, quiet community, also convenient. But staff in front office is rude except Marie. Previous owners of property left work orders for new owners but nothing was fulfilled. Hopefully new property managers will resolve issues.

Reply from Galleria Village

Great new renovated appartment and very good location . The staff is friendly and since theres been a new management team in place Ive seen a huge difference in cleanliness and professionalism

Reply from Galleria Village

5 Stars to my new community. When I was moving in, I was carrying heavy bags from my car to my new apartment. A lady neighbor was about to go upstairs but stopped to help me carry my bags. What a sweet neighbor!!

Reply from Galleria Village

The location is great. It is walking distance to so many restaurants and any type of shopping you would need to do. The staff is very friendly, but not exceptionally responsive.

Reply from Galleria Village

The previous management cared about their residents while this new management is all about money. My apartment was not properly cleaned, old carpet removed and replaced with new carpet and smaller things not fixed and replaced before I moved in. The price is ridiculous.

Reply from Galleria Village

We really love our apartment, an the community where it is located. Apartments are spacious, and well laid out, As for the community could not ask for better.