Galleria Village

4.4

4.4

El mejor lugar para vivir, es muy limpio, tranquilo, todo está muy cerca y además todos son muy amables y serviciales, súper recomendadisimo
Great customer service. The application process was quick and easy. I look foward to staying at the Galleria apartments. The community is in a great location.
Nice environment, very clean and the atomosphere is peaceful! The grounds are always kept up and noise has improved :) Evenings on the balcony are my favorite!!
My neighbors are very friendly. They seem to be layer back and happy to be here also. Home matters. Happiness starts at home. We come and go knowing our home is safe and secure. We have a great on site maintenance crew, if we have problems. Our local police is within minutes of us, if there is any problems. Not seen anyneed to call them as of yet. Our management team is totally AWESOME! they are the reason I stay. Any need I have, they are there to help. Great job guys making our lives better. Thank you !
Hard getting in touch with the leasing office i have been calling and texting and haven't received a response . Starting to feel lost in the wind as move in day is approaching.
I love living in these apartments, the only thing I do not tolerate is my upstairs neighbors who do not solve that situation at all times. The management is great
I have only been a resident here for a couple of months, and so far I am extremely happy. The apartment is lovely, the surroundings are well maintained, and the staff has been extremely helpful. The few issues I had in the beginning were immediately taken care of in a professional manner by the maintenance team. The amenities are wonderful, and the location is more than ideal. If I was to nitpick on anything, I wish the apartment numbers were more visible for guests to easily find my door. And I would do anything for a dog park in the neighborhood, but that’s a wishlist item. I would highly recommend these apartments.
So far so good, it’s been an experience for sure. But, overall pretty good. Staff is cool for the most part and most of the residents are nice.
Excelente lugar, buena atención de parte de las chicas en las oficinas. Excelente mantenimiento en las áreas verdes. Excelente servicio cuando necesitas algo
Me a gustado la residencia en mi largo tiempo acá Han sido amables en cuanto a lo que referimos de las cosas dañadas en el apartamento. Si han tardado un poco en solucionar los problemas pero se entiende de igual manera los felicito aunque pueden dar más amabilidad .