Galleria Village

4.4

4.4

Great neighborhood , always keep you updated with community news and events. I love the foodtrucks that come to the neighborhood. Maintenance always responds in a timely manner.
I’ve been living here for 9 years and never had any issues. I seen them come and go,as far as the office staff,maintenance and owners. Everyone has been great to me.
Very peaceful. No complaints whatsoever. Nice neighbors, pet friendly environment. Would recommend to all to join as tenants at Galleria. Can't wait till the summer to get in the pool
Outside of minor issues, the community has been great. Management and staff have been more than amazing with their willingness to assist those living here.
The pizza and beer night was very cool! We love the food trucks! Pabelly is super sweet and I always prefer to work with her if I ever have any questions or concerns.
So far everything seems great! We love it here already. The people are very nice and we love the feeling of being comfortable and at home here.
A quite and nice neighborhood. Love the peace and quite. The managers down stairs always seem so helpful and concerned. Love being close to all the food and places.
My overall experience here has been great! This month marks a year living here and it’s been nothing short of exceptional. The office staff is friendly and helpful, and the maintenance staff is quick to respond to requests. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here.
es una comunidad muy linda y sus trabajadores son muy educados y serviciales tengo poco tiempo aqui y la experiencia del cambio a dado una vuelta enorme en nuestro entorno familiar por tanta tranquilidad que existe en este lugar
I am as happy today as I was when I moved into the Galleria Village seventeen months ago, and looking forward to another seventeen. The whole office staff and maintenance are wonderful.