Services are not good , need to improve a lot . Thrash service is really bad , people who are coming to appartment to take thrash are not doing properly .

Reply from Galleria Village

I’m not sure previous management lied about our apartment layout and haven’t had time to see new management. The garbage guy comes late and leaves stray trash around

Reply from Galleria Village

I love everything about the residence and I just moved in, very efficient!! Everything is perfect, i'll definitely recommend it this property to anyone wanting living at a great price!

Reply from Galleria Village

I am enjoying my stay here at the Galleria Village Apartments, it is especially convenient with the stores and restaurants being close by and not having to use a lot of transportation. It is very quiet here and I love it.

Reply from Galleria Village

Lived here for 10 years and have been very happy. Love the pool area although hopefully the grills will be replaced soon. Love the gym. Office staff always helpful and friendly and love that they keep our packages for us.

Reply from Galleria Village

Galleria Village is a very nice apartment complex, although in the last year or so things have gone down a little as far as appearance, maintenance service, management. Now that it is under new management I hope to see changes for the better.

Reply from Galleria Village

The trash dumpster is an eye sore. Stairs need to be pressure washed along with the side walks. Gym should have better equipment and should be bigger for the money we're paying monthly.

Reply from Galleria Village

Great community. Only complaint is the length of time it is taking to fix the trash system. Any issues or complaints are quickly resolved. Love living here.

Reply from Galleria Village

Good and need to improve more on gymnasium and keep clean, Keep the napkins and add new equipment. Need play ground for kids. At least monthly one time put the resident meetings and know the issues

Reply from Galleria Village

The staff is wonderful and friendly, the community is great with many nearby shops. The property is clean and well kept up with. Just a truly great place to call home.

Reply from Galleria Village

Only been here for 11 months. It’s been a quiet experience. No troubles so far. Friendly community. Excited about the new management and the fast changes that I’ve seen made already to upgrade the community. Very satisfied to live here.

Reply from Galleria Village

I have to say I’m lovinging the new management. I can really tell that out community is about to change for the best. Can’t wait to see what the updates have in store.

Reply from Galleria Village

I have been living here for about a year I love it. I like the relationship between the people in the office and residents. I hope to stay...

Reply from Galleria Village

my apartment is good, but things are very old, the refrigerator is very old, it drips several times, the cabinets too. Formerly the neighbors were better, now there are many people on the stairs at night using drugs, I no longer think that here is where to live who has a small child like me.

Reply from Galleria Village

I love Galleria Village it's so peaceful here and quiet and I like that compare to other places I lived at Galleria Village is perfect for me .Also our neighbors are nice and friendly.

Reply from Galleria Village

New to NC 2015, I fell in love with Galleria Village Apt homes everytime I drove by. Became a resident 2016 since then I've seen alot of changes.

Reply from Galleria Village

I’m here from last 10 years. I love this appartment homes.its located in very convenient place.everything we need is nearby. Specially i love this new management after long time. They r very nice. They r doing bery prompt service.

Reply from Galleria Village

I’ve been living here for one year and i’m loving the experience! Galleria is a nice place for you and your family, the pool area is beautiful !

Reply from Galleria Village

I Love Living Here. I like my apartment. I like being close to the shopping center. The staff is nice and helps to fix things in my apartment when I need help.

Reply from Galleria Village

Enjoy living at Galleria it close to all the things I like about Charlotte. I can park my car and just walk to places I like to visit. Great restaurants, bars shopping and entertainment all in one area.

Reply from Galleria Village

Great place to live! Nice and quiet, all the stores and banks at a walk distance. Great neighborhood!!!! So happy I found this place, I totally recommend to everybody 🙂

Reply from Galleria Village

Rent goes up to rapid in a 1 year term & keep forcing me to renew 2 years or greater, maintenance comes in the apt when I’m not home.. very disturbing

Reply from Galleria Village

This is a good way to get to know people in our development and see what's happening. Also get involved, make a difference. Thank you for this.

Reply from Galleria Village

I decide galleria club like my apartment community becouse is a great place for a family to live, very good schools around the area and a convenient neiborghood in general. I rate them with 5 stars

Reply from Galleria Village

i am so happy with the community's facilities. Everything is so neat and clean. No noise. Leasing process is so so easy I got everything done in maximum 20 min