Place sucked I would never want to rent from there again. Maintenance was awesome management made the whole place terrible. The pool is to small, the location was great.

Reply from Galleria Village

I’m not sure previous management lied about our apartment layout and haven’t had time to see new management. The garbage guy comes late and leaves stray trash around

Reply from Galleria Village

I have had issues in the past with the management of Galleria when attempting to move back to Charlotte. I have finally moved in, same issues are occurring unfortunately with the way I have been treated. There is a lot to go along with it, nevertheless, I am not 100% satisfied.

Reply from Galleria Village

Rent goes up to rapid in a 1 year term & keep forcing me to renew 2 years or greater, maintenance comes in the apt when I’m not home.. very disturbing

Reply from Galleria Village

Apartment nice size, quiet community, also convenient. But staff in front office is rude except Marie. Previous owners of property left work orders for new owners but nothing was fulfilled. Hopefully new property managers will resolve issues.

Reply from Galleria Village

I never had a problem parking my car until u purchased the apt. Now it is so bad and and keeps getting worse! I am looking at other apts to move to now when my lease is up!

Reply from Galleria Village

New to NC 2015, I fell in love with Galleria Village Apt homes everytime I drove by. Became a resident 2016 since then I've seen alot of changes.

Reply from Galleria Village

The previous management cared about their residents while this new management is all about money. My apartment was not properly cleaned, old carpet removed and replaced with new carpet and smaller things not fixed and replaced before I moved in. The price is ridiculous.

Reply from Galleria Village

The trash dumpster is an eye sore. Stairs need to be pressure washed along with the side walks. Gym should have better equipment and should be bigger for the money we're paying monthly.

Reply from Galleria Village

Services are not good , need to improve a lot . Thrash service is really bad , people who are coming to appartment to take thrash are not doing properly .

Reply from Galleria Village

aggregate feet of y’all and all day then you gotta I wanna go see you soon love y’all and I’ll let y’all.. be there at one time in a few days and then you get to go see the movie with me your mom

Reply from Galleria Village

Great location. Great school zone. Friendly staff. Walking distance from shopping center. Could be cleaner. Not so kid friendly. Playground.

Reply from Galleria Village

Galleria Village is a very nice apartment complex, although in the last year or so things have gone down a little as far as appearance, maintenance service, management. Now that it is under new management I hope to see changes for the better.

Reply from Galleria Village

Love the apartment layout and the actual apartment. Office staff is nice but doesnt seem to have it together. Some neighbors seem good, and some are loud.

Reply from Galleria Village

my apartment is good, but things are very old, the refrigerator is very old, it drips several times, the cabinets too. Formerly the neighbors were better, now there are many people on the stairs at night using drugs, I no longer think that here is where to live who has a small child like me.

Reply from Galleria Village

The location and apartment layout is excellent. Love being so close to everything. On the other hand no dog park, and are apartment wasn't clean or ready for us to move in when they said it was very disappointed how management handled it. Maintenance is the best btw!

Reply from Galleria Village

Best thing about this apartment community is safety and being surrounded by many stores - galleria boulevard shopping center which includes Walmart . Also it is nice and clean here!

Reply from Galleria Village

Great community and a great location . Restaurants, Walmart , food lion, Harris teeter and many other shops are nearby which are a walking distance from home !

Reply from Galleria Village

I really did love living here but I see things are changing. The certain kind of people that is now moving in are not respecting where they live, and that is important to me.

Reply from Galleria Village

Living at Galleria Village the past three years has been a great experience. It's over all a quite community. The only complaints I have is people randomly leaving things such trash, food (whole pieces of pizza, chicken wings etc.), and gum on the stairs and adding an extra $20 a month on to a lease for a trash service which is unnecessary. The pool also is not kept clean during the summer and the grille's though they look nice are broken despite the leasing office saying the "fixed them." Rent also goes up substantially when I renew my lease other than that it has been a great living experience.

Reply from Galleria Village

I've been here for almost two months and so far, it's been a terrific experience. I'm glad to be close to shopping and restaurants. I'm also glad on how quiet the community is. Everyone has been super nice so far and we are really enjoying living at Galleria Village.

Reply from Galleria Village

Its a beautiful place, the price is good, the stores its like inside my home, has a lot Brazilian Residents, but i see lot people smoke drugs on the stairs, like morning or night

Reply from Galleria Village

Good and need to improve more on gymnasium and keep clean, Keep the napkins and add new equipment. Need play ground for kids. At least monthly one time put the resident meetings and know the issues

Reply from Galleria Village

Apartment community is nice the neighbors are friendly and real welcoming the staff looks out for there tenants by sorting through issue dealing the apartment.

Reply from Galleria Village

I enjoy this community. The office staff is friendly and my apartment is nice. My only complaint is that my garbage disposal does not work and I already put a work order in