Galleria Village

Place sucked I would never want to rent from there again. Maintenance was awesome management made the whole place terrible. The pool is to small, the location was great.
Other people Smoking make it so you can’t enjoy your own balcony. Individuals smoking weed with the smell outside. Love that you can walk dogs
I’m not sure previous management lied about our apartment layout and haven’t had time to see new management. The garbage guy comes late and leaves stray trash around
Rent goes up to rapid in a 1 year term & keep forcing me to renew 2 years or greater, maintenance comes in the apt when I’m not home.. very disturbing
I have had issues in the past with the management of Galleria when attempting to move back to Charlotte. I have finally moved in, same issues are occurring unfortunately with the way I have been treated. There is a lot to go along with it, nevertheless, I am not 100% satisfied.
Apartment nice size, quiet community, also convenient. But staff in front office is rude except Marie. Previous owners of property left work orders for new owners but nothing was fulfilled. Hopefully new property managers will resolve issues.
New to NC 2015, I fell in love with Galleria Village Apt homes everytime I drove by. Became a resident 2016 since then I've seen alot of changes.
Very good experience. Safe, friendly neighbors and awesome area for grocery stores, banks, etc. Lots of restaurants to choose from as well. Come join us
I never had a problem parking my car until u purchased the apt. Now it is so bad and and keeps getting worse! I am looking at other apts to move to now when my lease is up!
The trash dumpster is an eye sore. Stairs need to be pressure washed along with the side walks. Gym should have better equipment and should be bigger for the money we're paying monthly.