Overall my resident experience has been very positive. I love the new edge building that was recently built. The amenities are state of the art, 3 gyms and 3 pools! I also have a great view overlooking the pool! I am giving Gallery at the Domain 4 stars due to my first rent payment experience. My prorated rent was not prorated on my first payment. However they promise to fix it for the 2nd month. I am ok with that as long as its corrected and the future payment experiences are accurate.

I definitely like the complex but half of my floor is empty. Don't know any neighbors really and people all over my building are really bad about letting their dogs just bark all night outside my window. Not happy about this new dog park being built right outside my window...I'm a fan of the apartment itself and the gyms/pools, but everything else has been just alright.

Best community in domain, it is close enough to all the action and far away to enjoy the serene and calm atmosphere. Best of both worlds. And the staff is amazing.

It's been good so far. Concussion on the move in promotions, key not working. Looking for better things to come. Elevator gets stuck on floors and does not open.

I love living where I do! The location is amazing, the amenities are spectacular, and my apartment is the perfect size! There are dogs everywhere which is also a bonus!!

We love it. The community is nice, people at the leasing office are always helpful. Our building is new and we are the first tenants, which is great for multiple reasons. The only downside is the construction that starts earlier than usual and finishes later than usual.

Staff are helpful, attentive, and kind. Maintenance is quick and respectful. The dog park is awesome! Such a great community and love the easy walk to tons of shops and restaurants!

Moved to Austin from Iowa and had to do everything remotely. The office was super helpful and really easy to work with making the move in process really stress free. Decided to sign a new lease and switched buildings and every step was quick and easy. Hands down love this complex and the staff. Community is great as well with different events and so many options of things to do.

I moved here last year and I still love it. Great amenities, nice people in the office and in the neighborhood. Location is the best. Close to the Domain but still quiet

It’s very nice living here. I love the gym facilities. I also like how clean they keep every single building. Everyone is friendly here in the community as well.

So far I have nothing but great things to say about the Gallery. The staff is great along with all the amenities. The location is great because it’s in the domain but still away from all the noises that come with living in the Domain.

I have only been here at The Edge for about 1.5 months, but I do appreciate that the management office has been good about assisting with any issues. There have been some issues with neighbors being rude and rowdy, as well as not taking care of their animals. Management has been great about expressing their concern as well and the issues have been solved every time they are expressed to the office.

Very clean and well-organized community. Everyone is very friendly -- especially the other dog owners. Maintenance requests are taken care of quickly and professionally, and the leasing agents in the office are very helpful.

Great experience, would highly recommend. The management team is top notch and very quick to respond to inquiries. All services are taken care of in an efficient and timely manner.

Just moved in but I love it so far! Beautiful apartments and great amenities! I also love that it’s such a close walk to rock rose and the Domain shopping area!

Two months in and everything has been great so far. Staff is very responsive to any questions or maintenance requests. Amenities and location are second to none!

Love the apartment size and the people that work here. Everyone is so friendly! It's also very easy to walk into the domain but not feel like I'm around all the noise of the domain.

great place to live, love it. The apartments are new, have a great vibe of the domain, everything you need is either in the walking distance or really close getting to. The only downside that I experience is the proximity of the construction.

So far very friendly and safe. I like how dog friendly it is. The only downside is the lack of padding between the floors. You can hear every noise so you have to walk on egg shells.

Amazing and fun place to live! Great location-close to all the shopping and dining. Great social events for residents. Leasing office staff is so friendly and nice and genuinely care about their residents. Maintenance is always quick and speedy. The gym and the pool are amazing also!

This is a great location and near a lot of shopping and things to do. Very social area and everyone is pretty nice and easy going. Everyone seems to love dogs and my dog loves the park across the street!

Love this location. Beautiful buildings. Far enough and close enough to Rock Rose. Great office staff! Definitely a must if you plan to move to the Domain

We love it so far! There are a lot of dogs for our dogs to play with and people seem very chill. We had a little bit of a problem with getting our keys to work at the beginning

New building, friendly staff. Pools are nice. Gyms are nice. Monthly get togethers are pretty cool. Prices are a bit high. Great place for dogs.

It's been great! Clean place and the front desk is very accommodating. Havent had any major issues, and any minor ones have been resolved quickly