love the proximity to the domain, great staff, clean community, pet friendly, nice location, love where i live and i love the price we pay for our space

It’s been great. The staff are super nice and friendly. I enjoy meeting everyone around the building and the gym is awesome. They fix everything on time. Only complaint is the wifi is spotty sometimes. Overall would encourage people to live here.

You can hear your neighbors really well, but beyond that it's very nice and I love having all the bars and shopping so close by! The apartments are nice and I have not had any physical issues with them.

It’s been real, it’s been fun, but these walls are way too thin for me. Especially at this price. Staff is amazing, community is great and I really did love living here but apartment living just isn’t for me anymore.

I like everything about here. I do not have any issue with here. The only recommendation that I have is that the building can be more cleaner in the staircase.

I’ve lived here for about 8 months and love it! Great location and great amenities. I love that there are so many dogs to Socialize with and it’s been as clean as it can get

Great place to stay. Feels like home. Staff is great and very helpful. Never had any issue during my whole stay. Service level is of great quality,

SO far So good! Moved in a month ago and I have very few complaints! One of them is that I wish we got another pair of keys. But other than that I cannot wait to keep enjoying living here.

I have been very happy at the Gallery at the Domain. Although, I have not been here long enough to give it five stars. The units are spacious and the amenities/building is well maintained. My only feedback is maybe find a more organized method to process and deliver packages to your tenants It can be a little daunting at times since there are multiple ways to get a package. Especially if it is a time sensitive package.

The application process was very smooth, Ilda and Bria were very helpful and responsive in providing answers to my numerous questions. The apartment it’s self is great, we just mov d in yesterday, so haven’t explored the ammentities much yet.

I have enjoyed living here for the short time that I have. The neighborhood was a big draw and it has not disappointed. Only issue is its pretty easy to hear people in the halls. But you get that when all the apartment entrances are in the same hall.

Such a great place to live! The staff are friendly and quick to respond. The complex also provides different workout classes throughout the month.

The Gallery is such a great place to live! Perfect area in walking distance to so much. The amenities are insane! I’m so glad that I chose to live here.

I love the community at this apartment people are friendly and pet friendly here I love my balcony where I can see the beautiful view of the pool

Overall the experience was good. I like the apartment and the facilities, but I wish we had some convenience store/bakery inside the complex.

This is a great property. Each building has a gym and pool, giving residents plenty of options to work out or lounge pool side. My apartment is on the corner facing the park, so it's been very nice and quiet. Package locker and on site dry cleaning drop off is a convenient touch.

I like it here. The location is really convenient for walking to my office and I like my apartment quite a bit. I am glad I chose this apartment over the others in the domain.

Best place I've ever lived. We have enough parking spaces, gym, laundry, pool and many other things. The building is pet friendly and the maintenance team is amazing.

The staff is really friendly and attentive. I really like the dog park, however, there is always so much poop. The walls are think enabling me to hear my upstairs neighbor. With that being said, it’s s great apartment in a good location.

Its been wonderful living here so far. All the amenities are great & I've enjoyed the quietness of my place. My dogs also feel very welcome in this dog friendly community.

Great amenitties here at Gallery at the Domain. Extra variety by being able to go to 3 different gyms and 3 different pools. Maintenance usinf the APP is really good and fast.

We have a great complex with amazing amenities. I like how it's super dog friendly and wellness centers are prevalent here. I like the location to the Domain as we are close enough to get to everything, yet far away to be from all the hooplah.

I love how close it is to the dog park! The community is very nice and I haven't had any problems with management or anyone else. Overall, a great place to live.

Love this place! Best location and complex in the Domain. Professional response and service and they truly care about concerns in the area. Nicest place in the Domain

I would like to put the word out in hay Gallery at the domain has great Amenities, and has amazing staff. It is a Very welcoming community. The best in the domain