Gallery at Domain

1,093 Reviews

4.4

1,093 Reviews

Austin
Wait times for maintenance have been longer than usual, and trash often fills the chute room. Overall, still satisfied with the choice to live here.
Jacqueline
Overall, move in was great. The staff was so helpful and my apartment is perfect. My only issue is I've put a maintenance request in when I moved in, as one of my blinds is broken and it hasn't been fixed yet.
Karen
I have only been a resident for a week, but so far I am loving my new home! I love the location in town with such convenient access to major highways and toll roads through the city. I chose my actual apartment unit for the direct access to the Domain Central Park. I love this feature even if I do see a loooooot of dogs off leash in the park every day.
Ariel
Just moved in. So far so good! Looking forward to using the amenities and being apart of the community. The leasing part was a bit stressful but all in all off to a good start.
Christina
Need more security. On garages on doors and in and around apartment…………….. Does not feel as safe as when first moved in. Trash is always everywhere
Meghana priyadarshini
It's great to be living in gallery And everything here and the atmosphere and park and everything I love them Thanks for this survey we have an opportunity to share our feelings
Phillip
Nice place but it is very difficult to move stuff in or out. There are no close places for loading , no ramps finally it would be nice to have a dog stand close to each entrance.
Shane
A little worried that the crime is going up faster than the effort to protect the property(package theft). The gate for the garage is working now after months of it being open. Had my car broken into twice. But the location is good and most of the amenities are working.
Elizabeth
Everything from initial contact through move-in was professional and courteous. Great experience, customer care, and knowledgeable service from leasing staff. Best facilities and hospitality from all the apartments I toured.
Jessica
We’ve had a great experience during our move in. Moving from out of state has been super easy and the office has been incredibly accommodating