Gallery at Domain

Moved in this week, and love the location. We were able to move in despite the corona virus situation. The only problem is that we are still having trouble with the parking garage gate.
Staffing is not the most pleasant to interact with. They are not very inviting or act like they want to help. Neighbors continually don't pick up after the pets along the grounds.
Great mix of people. Younger and older. Stuff going on everywhere, and there’s plenty to do in the area without feeling overwhelmed with crowds.
Walls left, right, above and below are very thin for an apartment building built 2015 or later. My neighbor downstairs would play loud music after 10PM until 2-3AM. It gets worse because they keep their balcony door open and chat away while drinking. When everyone is doing their best to participate in social distancing, they are throwing a party. Idiots. Front office? Doesn't do much to enforce "Quite time"
No complaints with my experience at Domain Gallery thus far! Our location is perfect, the staff has been friendly, overall couldn't be happier with our choice to settle in here in Austin when we moved cross-country.
Living here has been the most enjoyable living experience I’ve ever had. I share this with people frequently due to how much I love the upbeat, clean, and concise approach to community. So many cute girls also.. Life is good :)
Love this apartment complex. Three pools. Three gyms. Tons of fitness classes. A very convenient and large dog park. Near the Domain shops and restaurants. But not so close that there’s noise. Wish the package system was a little better. They don’t have enough lockers so you always have to pickup from the office, which isn’t always convenient in terms of hours.
Nice modern apartment with great amenities, enjoy living here. The location in Domain is very good, nice environment and easy to walk to bars and restaurants.
The Maintenance up keep and safety over the last year has been a concern and the sense of urgency to repair is almost nonexistent. The locks on doors don’t work, always dog poop somewhere on the property, the gym is never clean, no towels, equipment and mats are old and dirty, wipes are out often, building is dull and dirty walls need painting, floor needs a wax, stairway have holes in walls, garage needs a spray down smells like urine and most of all the front office has the most unfriendly, unconcern staff it has ever had and I have been here for a few years now. On most days you come in no one speaks to you, if you have a package or question it always seems like a bother for them to help. I try my best to not even visit because I feel unwelcome.
Overall great experience except for noise upstairs and cigarette/pot smoking neighbors. Strongly recommend leasing office to set up strict rules for smoking. Second hand smoke is flowing through all the vent