Gallery at Domain

4.5

4.5

We've had a super smooth transition into Gallery at Domain! Although we had some packages lost in the shuffle at the beginning, the staff was helpful and has been incredibly kind in every interaction. I love all of the Community Events. It's an unexpected bonus and something to be excited about every week!
Upkeep and enforcing the rules could be better. Dog feces should be cleaned off sidewalks and stairs daily. Drainage problem of water in the stairs near parkside garage. The trash cans are extremely loud. It would be great to swap out the wheels for tires to not wake the entire neighborhood. The trash and broken glass near the dumpster and agility dog park is ridiculous and unsafe.
Overall, would recommend. Few hiccups but leasing staff always do their best to try and correct any issues. The biggest thing is a lack of staff initiated communication
Good service overall, Priscilla was really helpful and readily available to answer every and any question I had. I initially had problems with the room but they were addressed quickly 10/10.l would rent again
Love this apartment!! The staff is awesome and the facilities are great as well! I have only lived here a short time but I would definitely recommend this apartment complex.
Really like living here. The only "down" point is the big construction. A lot of noise and dust. but with regard to the building and infrastructure I still think it is the best option here in the Domain as a suggestion I think you could think more about cat owners. there is no promotions for cats, only dogs
Considering we are in a pandemic, communication has been great. Everyone has abided by wearing masks in the hallways, which is very much appreciated. The staff has been very friendly from the start!
I live in the Parkside building, in a corner unit. It's been quiet since I've been here and maintenance issues have been dealt with quickly as they arise. Nice proximity to Domain and close to DT Austin.
Good community for people who want to live in the domain area. Walking distance to the shopping area, big tech companies, and great restaurants.
I just moved here! The staff are friendly and my unit is really beautiful. My only complaint is the extremely loud construction being done every single day of the week on Burnet rd. It’s directly outside of my window and it’s so disturbing. Once that’s done I will enjoy my stay much more.