Gallery at Domain

4.4

4.4

Residents and staffs here are friendly. The door of the elevator sometimes does not open automatically. The trash trailer is kind of noisy.
Apartment Community is Average but a Great Location! Maintenance here is awesome and the grounds are well kept . My husband and I do love the Amenities that is offered and the multiple gym access.
We have enjoyed our apartment. I don’t need my gym membership anymore with the apartment gyms. The pools also have been fun on the weekend. I’ve been looking forward to in person events once COVID is officially over.
Property needs more security- frequent theft, break ins and crime happen. Security cameras needed in more areas. On site security officers needed to walk the premises and monitor.
Love this apartment. Great location, amenities, and super spacious. Everyone is very friendly and it’s a social area. One thing I could say is that management needs better communication and maybe more community events.
Dope experience love the ppl in the area the food is really really awesome. The pool is a great vibe and I get a lot of peace. My view from my apartment is awesome and most of my friends live close by. All in all this is a great stay here at the Gallery at the Domain.
So far has been a great experience looking forward to learning more about the complex. The pool seems great, lots of people to meet and the cabana
Good amenities, location and staff. I’m glad that a safe service for having packages delivered was put in place this year, which has worked very well so far.
This property was 4-5 stars in 2019. Since then it’s been going downhill, in part because the residents now living here leave trash everywhere and break things in the building. The management clearly doesn’t walk the property even on a weekly basis and is clueless to the poor upkeep
Great location to the stores and the dog park. Though there have always been hot water problems and dysfunctional washing machines. The management team does not seem like they want to fix the issues.