Gallery at Domain

4.4

1,037 Reviews

4.4

1,037 Reviews

So far so good. The maintenance team is working fast. The environment is quiet and peaceful. This is definitely a pet-freindly community. And they have made safety guards to drive around the community at nights.
The is not as luxurious as it adversity, and they will try to get your money in everything! The elevator smelled like wet dogs, when you step outside, the smells are horrible because so many dogs live here and the dog owners don't pick up their dog shit. The nearby construction noise is ridiculous, it woke me up every morning. The staff is sometimes nice and sometimes horrible, but I think the horrible person got fired or quit. The pools were so dirty at one point, my favorite thing about this place is the gyms but the air filter need to be replaced and the nail spa event were nice.
Wonderful til staff, great pools and amazing gym. Neighbors are very friendly. Location is ideal from downtown 15 minutes away and from soccer games 5 minutes away
So far so good! The leasing staff was great and moving in was seamless. The hallways are kind of depressing but the apartment itself is good. I was disappointed by the amount of dust and dirt in the supposedly recently cleaned apartment, but all in all it’s ok.
I love being here I have wanted to move here since the beginning of 2020. I finally was able to move here. Elizabeth helped me tour the complex and it just confirmed how much I loved this complex.
I just moved into the Parkside building and even though it had been months since I signed my lease, Makayla in the leasing office immediately remember my mom and I. It was great to be so welcomed and remembered when moving into my new home!
Who’s ready to sign a new lease? This guy. I’m so happy here I would not mind extending my current lease. Don’t hesitate to move in if you are looking for a new place to live.
I've been living here for a year and everything is going well. I don't have that many complaints about the apartments. I heavily recommend them.
The trash room is the biggest issue Always backed up. I do like the complex and that they have security so I feel more safe. I would recommend living here.
Excellent! The neighborhood is lovely as are the people! We've renewed our lease and are excited for the coming year! Thank you for such a warm experience.