This is the best I have lived so far. very dog friendly and everyone here is so nice. The maintenance staff is helpful and they are here on time.

We have enjoyed our time here but sadly will not renew our lease as our upstairs neighbor has children that stomp incessantly. We realize that there’s not much that can be done because they are young children. Office staff are always helpful!

I love this area! It’s a great place for me and my dog:) We have been living here a few weeks now and it has been amazing. The package delivery system is awesome which is not very common at apartment complexes.

Great amenities, but apartments are paper thin. If you’re sensitive to noise like I am, you will hate that your here every time your neighbor sneezes. There’s not much management can do to reduce the loud footsteps that wake you up at night, so you’re just stuck in the lease. But at least you have the amenities.

Find cery comfortable living here. Good service and great gym. Also close to domain that you can walk and have great place to walk around the apartment

I have had a great experience working here at the Gallery Parkside. The staff has been friendly and helpful and maintenance has been very professional and courteous. I would recommend Gallery at Domain to my friends.

Very convenient location. Nice amenities. Rightly priced. Dog park is right next to my apartment. Gym, swimming pool are just top notch. Love every bit of it.

Great community at a great location. 5 mins walk to Domain and right next to a huge dog park. I especially like the fancy gym and pool. Highly recommend.

All very good, apartment, pool, location. just didn’t like that the doors to the street are often open and outsiders can easily enter the hallways.

During my move in experience I had Holly help me move into my dream apartment within 24 hrs and she was so helpful, made me feel so welcome and just made it a smooth process all the way around. The entire staff is sweet and the location is the best in the entire domain.

I have just moved here this past weekend, prior to moving here I did a lot of apartment shopping in the north Austin area and found no other property compared to the pricing and quality that you get at the Gallery at Domain. Leasing agents and maintenance staff are very friendly and courteous. They handled my maintenance issue quickly. I’m very satisfied with my decision.

The Gallery at Domain has exceptionally friendly staff, is clean, has world class amenities and is close to everything the Domain has to offer.

So far we enjoy living here. Nice apartments and good location. It’s great to have multiple pools and gyms. The location is good because you’re close to several stores (we miss a supermarket or cvs/walgreens) nearby and restaurants and bars at rock rose.

Been good so far...! Quiet and clean—nice amenities. Wish the garage gate wasn't wide open so frequently. Seems to be open about half the time...

Staff was very informative and helpful on all aspects of renting at Gallery. The tour was very indepth, covering all three buildings and their amenities. Also, appreciated the information folder with complex maps.

Amazing place to live with excellent amenities and space, good personal, administration staff is always available to help, Domain has everything.

Great apartment and amenities. Location is great, close to restaurants and stores, and very quiet. But several rules are not reinforced, as pets in the elevator, dog excrements in the hallway and over the sofa at the common areas.

We love living at the domain. Unfortunately the thermostat is not programmable or connectable to our phones as was advertised when we first sought out residence.

Everything had been great so far. My only problem has been with my mailbox but that maybe fixed now. Once that problem is fixed everything should be great

Very friendly leasing staff. Eager to help and answer questions. Made the application process easy and user friendly. Incredibly pet friendly

I've been at the gallery for 3 weeks, and before that IMT (in the domain) for two years. The difference is night and day. The Gallery property is always kept clean. In my short time I've seen the cleaning staff cleaning the gym, hallways and common areas. I never saw this at IMT. The staff at the Gallery has been very friendly, responsive and professional and the maintenance staff is very speedy! Looking forward to a continued enjoyable living experience at the Gallery!

So far, everything has been great here! I am very pleased with the quality of the appliances and flooring (my past place had concrete floors). It’s friendly and there are nice pools and gyms. Highly recommend finding your home here!

This has been a great place to live so far with awesome amenities and a staff that help you every step of the way. Would definitely recommend the Gallery to friends!

I've just recently moved in but the Holly was a great resource as a leasing agent and made the move-in process pretty easy. The community seemed clean and friendly and nice during the visit.

Moved in a week ago and I'm in love with my apartment. It's a great location and the finishes and care for the apartment are amazing. The staff in the leasing office are super friendly and even willing to help when they're rushed of their feet! Some minor issues in the building such as a faulty elevator and garage door but those are being fixed.