Gallery at Domain

4.5

4.5

Its a great apartment. I like the community area and leasing office people are really nice specially Miguel. Gym is great and there is plenty of space for parking.
Love the amenities. The walking areas are good. The gym doesn't get overly crowded which is nice. All the varieties of restaurant to go eat and in walking distance.
Love the events that are put on for us! Along with how dog friendly the place is! The doggy wash rooms are great to have in each building! Along with loving the pools!
Good community with good facilities. Pretty close to the domain area (5 minutes walking distance), with gas station nearby and many restaurants around.
Great amenities and improved staff. Maintenance team is quick to react to every problem. Grounds are clean and maintained very well. No complaints here.
The apartment was dirty when I moved in. I submitted a maintenance request but have never heard from anyone. Everyday at 8am someone drives up and down the roads dragging a dumpster behind a golf cart. The unit seems fine - it’s everything else.
I'm going on my 4th year living at Gallery at Domain and I love it. I live in a one bedroom unit but the high ceilings, open floor plan and big windows make it feel alot bigger than it is. I also enjoy living to close to all the restaraunts and shops here at the Domain.
The move in process was a bit shaky. Apt had paint on the floor, drain was clogged in shower, and ice machine hasn’t worked since move in. Besides that, I was initially undercharged $505 when I snagged the keys and only found out by checking the portal. Once I called to confirm, it just seemed like a mistake that should not have happened. I understand this is a large complex with nice features and perks, but the service I have received thus far is a bit shaky. Different person everytime, different story and solution each time, overall a not very efficient process.
It’s been enjoyable. Apartment is great, community is friendly, the property is clean, garage is spacious and doesn’t pack on vehicles, and staff is helpful
Too many problems with the hot water. Since I moved on November 7th. The building has reported about 3 or 4 times issues with the hot water.