Gallery at Domain

1,203 Reviews

4.4

1,203 Reviews

Andrew
Everything has been great so far! Touring, signing and moving in have been a breeze. I really appreciate that there are electric vehicle chargers here.

Eric
Great so far!🤪. Everything was on line. Keys ready. Unit was clean. Couple of normal minor things that I was able to send via app. Know just need to find the garbage area!🤣😂

Johnnathan
Moved in early to mid October. The apartment is nice, but not polished. For the price of rent, you’d expect to receive a better polished apartment. Tho a few of the property agents did try to help the situation, we felt “forgotten”. The apartment didn’t look like it was walked through prior to moving in. Tho we like the apartment, the paint job is really bad. There’s dried up running pain all over the borders, doors and walls. The apartment was not clean, and when they sent the cleaners the next morning, they were rude and cleaned the floors with a dirty mop. (How do you wipe and clean floors in literally under five mins). To be fair, that’s a contracted agency the property uses, so they may just need to terminate that contract. Maintenance is quick, the property employees are really friendly. There are nice amenities. My only gripe is the way we received the apartment. We have modern appliances that work well. We love the ceiling fans, the apartment stays really cool.

Melissa
Upon move in we realized the apartment was never cleaned and painters did a horrible job given that there are paint marks on the floor and even on the carpet. Management should consider replacing the contractors who supply these services. The apartment would feel more upscale if it weren’t for the horrible paint job and cleanliness of the place.

Grace
It’s fine. The floor plans are nice and spacious, which is important to me. Still overpriced, and it’s been a year without a working dishwasher, and there’s still few security efforts, but it’s good enough that the convenience of staying outweighed the desire to move.

Nicholas
Overall, the location makes up for a lot. However there are lots of unfortunate experiences we’ve had. For example, I got home today and vendors were painting the hallway, which is Great! However, it was clear based on paint on my door that they had opened my apartment door. I received no notice that outside vendors would be entering my apartment, is that even legal? I’m not sure but I always feel very violated when Strangers have been in my space with out my consent.

Joshua
So far so good. I was able to easily fill out the move in form and put in a request to fix the blinds. I am now just waiting for my mail key.

Jorge
Moving in process a bit challenging. Agent not particularly reachable by email. Requirements confusing at times. But overall loving the apartments

Riley
I have lived at The Gallery for four years and it’s the perfect place to live! So safe, clean and the amenities are perfect. Every summer I really enjoy the pool and it’s so nice having 3 different gyms to use. They do community food trucks often and staff is very attentive. Love love love living here!

Jerry
It went smoothly and I think I’m really going to like it here. My apartment it great and has plenty of room and is near the pool.it’s easy to get around and is near some many great places such as the Domain . Great shopping, restaurants, and activities.