Gallery at Domain

4.5

4.5

I’ve been living here almost 5 years and love my apartment . There’s no breed restriction, maintenance is always quick to address any issues and living in the Domain area is great.
The location is still great, when things open it will be better. The gyms have suffered during covid, less equipment and the service on broken equipment seems to be non existent. Overall I am still enjoying living in this community.
I've been living at Gallery for three months now. I love the location of the apartment, and the staff is nice. Only complaints are around infrastructure (dips in my floor, wood laminate lifting, etc). and loud trash cans twice daily (around 8am and 1-3pm). Other than that, I've enjoyed living here so far! Oddly, I've witnessed three police incidents outside my window in the three months I've been here. People arrested each time! It can make for good entertainment lol
Apartament is well located, and communication with the leasing office has improved. Regardless of the issues, the communication about them helps to have a timeline and plan. Recurring issues with hot water in the past 6 months are not the best, specially when some buildings of the apartment complex do not have the same issue.
Gallery at Domain has kept the residents up-to-date with how the building conditions were doing during the 2021 Winter Storm and made sure to answer any questions we may have had. I appreciate the detail to service that is provided by the staff to ensure the safety and comfortability of the residence. Not to mention, all the amenities that are available to use if you become a resident yourself. If you're looking into getting an apartment that is in close proximity to the domain and great amenities to boot, this is the place for you.
They came through when we needed them the most. I was impressed with the constant communication. They kept us in the loop the entire time. Well done Gallery! #austinsnowstorm2021
Love living here. We recently went through a winter storm and were updated by the gallery staff every step of the way. I felt Safe and confident that they would keep us informed when new changes were occurring.
They’re getting better about communication to residents.... now If only they’d fix the fire pit that’s been busted for 5 years and install cameras in the parking garages
Great location and afforable prices. management seems to be a little slow on mateneince. waiting a whole month for washer and dryer. other than that it has been great. wish there was a way to pay rent before the 1st.
We are so happy to have moved to the Gallery, we have been receiving very good support since we moved through the Miguel. I believe it was the best housing choice we could have made. Thank you Gallery :D