I really love the neighborhood and amenities. Second lease for another 13 months and been here since the beginning so planning to stay another.

Great experience from first visit to move in, the team at Gallery were very helpful. The complex is clean and in great condition, the apartment was in great shape on move in.

3 weeks living here and I am incredibly happy with my decision to make Gallery at Domain my home! Moving far away from my family and friends was a huge decision for me, but living here and enjoying all this beautiful community has to offer has made my transition to Austin better than I could have ever imagined. The staff has been friendly and helpful, and the community it’s well kept!

I love living here!! It is exactly what I needed!! The amenities exceeded my expectations!! I love being able to walk my pets anywhere and it is ok! At my last place people frowned on you for having pets.

Office staff is lacking with the information they give you. It’s very frustrating. There is a problem with the ac and heating system in some of the apartments. They told me it was because the ac unit was on one side of the unit and that was why it was warmer on the other side. Hmmm ok then. That for some reason or another it can’t be resolved. There is also mold in the air conditioning ducts on the first floor. I’ve lived in 2 of the first floor apartments now and bought have the same issue. They just come and clean the outer vents and spray something in them. The outside doors are broken a lot so you have to go to the main door to get in. The garage doors doesn’t work properly a lot also. Trying to get ahold of someone is not easy. TVs in the cabanas on the Gallery side never work. I’ve made several calls and nothing gets done. Besides that the people that live here are great but have lots of the same complaints. I just wish they would fix the issues.

I love living at Gallery at Domain! I live in Parkside and it's great. The apartment is beautiful and there are great amenities. The gym is really nice (I think it's actually made me work out more). The people are also wonderful. So helpful and communicative. I honestly can't think of one thing I would change.

Living here has been great so far! My unit is nice, the amenities are cool, and we enjoy living right on the park and walking distance from all the domain has to offer.

The Gallery at Edge is a great place to live! The floor plans provide a large enough space and are furnished with the newest and nicest appliances

We moved in two months ago and love it! Location is awesome, amenities are good and the entire staff is always quick to respond! The dog park is great too!

Love it so far! Moved from a 3400 sq ft home in a gated golf course community in FL to a 1200+ sq ft apartment in the Gallery and couldn't be happier.

The community has been very welcoming, with lots of things to do in the area. The apartment has been very clean as well. Only real issue has been noise due to the nearby construction.

So far so good. Everything as expected. The office staff is great, the common areas are superb and the maintenance request has been very satisfactory.

Sadly did have difficulty with packages, parking sticker and codes not being told which put me at a huge set back going into the office multiple times to get something done. Other than that enjoy the building & amenities

I really like this community. Staffs are super friendly and always willing to help. The gym is fancy and opens 24/7 so basically you can use it anytime you want. Great community.

Awesome location and people are very kind. The grounds are clean and well kept. The apartment layouts are great and the amenities are top jnotch

I love being close to shopping and my office. The pools are great! The management is very friendly and responsive. My apartment is spacious. My only dislike is the trash chute is smelly and it makes the hallways smelly.

I love The Gallery Domain apartments. There's plenty of areas to hang out with friends and shopping areas within walking distance. It is very dog friendly and has what your pet needs.

Gallery at the Domain is a great place to live! I love the location and the amenities especially the 3 gyms and the fitness classes available!

I am going on week 3 of living here and so far its not that bad. The facilities of the apartment complex is worth the lease as well as having to be able to live at the domain.

Great place to live; feels luxurious to live here; they take care of their residents!! Nice events for residents and great facilities and love having 24hr gym

Just moved into Gallery at Domain the place is so clean even AC ducks. I have bad allergies no issues at Galley at Domain. Highly recommended!!

Staff are friendly and always willing to help. Everyone in the community seems polite and most are fairly quiet. Common areas usually kept clean or cleaned up fairly quickly if dirtied. So far so good!

Great community area. Walking distance to all the hot spots in the Domain. Dog friendly, help staff and maintenance is always reliable. We just renewed our lease!

We love it and do our dogs 🐶🤗 great amenities and good selection of dog parks. The gyms are ok for just a quick workout not much options for equipment but other then that great place to live.

I love Gallery because it is very close to Domain and yet not inside the retail area. So you get both the fun and peace. The gyms and pools are nice and the best part is seamless access to all three buildings.