Clean community, good location, love the amenities. I love the proximity to the Domain. It can be a bit noisy at times but other than that, it's a great community to live in.

good community around you; hallways do smell funky but I guess it’s the dog smell, wish the lounge was open longer and had a printer, also wish that the mail lockers were actually used bc mostly have to pick up packages from the office that closes at 5:30 (which is when ppl get home from work), there is a roach problem but it was taken care of, maintenance is super speedy, office staff is nice

Overall pretty clean community. There are always a few residents here and there that may not pick up after themselves, but the maintenance staff is responsive and keeps things clean and in working order. LoVe the gym and the location of my building.

I love living here. Great apartments, and community, and the area is super convenient. However, the package system is really bad! Lockers are not enough for the amount of people living here, and the leasing office does not do a good job either receiving them. If you go to pick up your package you can literately wait 10-15 min just for someone to come in and say hi. I would recommend adding more lockers into each of the buildings that way you can load balance packages between them.

Like the apartment a lot. Only complaint is the office hours are a little difficult to pick up packages and the noise from the street (nothing gallery can do about that).

Our apartment is sooo nice. The staff have been very considerate & helpful so far. The location is really close to all of the restaurants & shops but just far enough to not hear all of the hustle & bustle of it all. Our neighbors & everyone we’ve met in the building so far have been great. The gyms are amazing & are always clean. However, we have been living there for a month & half & JUST NOW gained access to our mailbox. All of the Christmas cards & wedding invitations got sent back to the senders. We had toll tags, checks, & important documents we needed to sign & now we have no idea where they’re at. We worked with different people in the leasing office about this for over a month. The mailboxes are government property so they can’t do anything, apparently it’s up to the mail people. I went into the leasing office feeling pretty stressed about the missing documents & Breanne (sorry if I misspelt your name!) seemed to show just as much concern as I felt about it not being fixed yet & then within the next 2 days we had keys to our mailbox! Holly & another worker delivered them straight to my door & apologized again. So, I think this was an issue of miscommunication between us, the complex, & the mail people. The office people are very nice, you just have to remind them a lot if something is important to you. They’re pretty understanding! For maintenance issues such as light bulbs, etc, they were fixed by simply putting in a maintenance request online. We would recommend living here to our friends for sure! All of the highs definitely out weigh that one low 😊

I'm loving it here. The gyms are awesome and I've cancelled my gym membership because I have everything I need. I can walk to work and the shops in the Domain but since the apartments are on the edge of the Domain, I don't have to deal with driving into the heart of the Domain - it's easy to get in and out. The apartments themself are well-appointed and quiet with good amenities. I couldn't be happier.

Reply from Gallery at Domain

I have been really happy since my move in! The management is very responsive to inquiries and helpful with providing assistance when needed.

Reply from Gallery at Domain

Well maintained, great gyms, good parking and friendly staff. What’s not to like? Pool area is beautiful. Being dog friendly and providing easy access to pet cleanup supplies is awesome.

The gallery is a nice building to live in and the front of house staff are friendly and helpful. The facilities and layout of the buildings make it a super comfortable place to live.

Love the apartment services and the location as it is closer to my work. I do have feedback for dog owners to pick up after there dog pops and also clean if the dogs make a mess in the apartment especially in the elevators. I have to hold my breath in elevators cause it stinks so much

It's a very accessible community! All the amenities are easy to use and get to. The pools are fantastic, and the grills by the pool add a nice touch!.

Nice, friendly staff. Michael was very helpful during move-in. Clean building, great amenities. Dog-friendly and great dog park. I would recommend the apartment community for long or short term rentals.

Reply from Gallery at Domain

Great facilities and community! People are friendly and staff are always helpful. Could live here forever thanks to the location and convenience!

The location is still top notch, close to bars and places to eat. Sometimes noise from the hallway can be an issue, but that is not that often, and I live next to the parking garage. Maintenance seems to be very fast for in unit issues, a little slow on communal items. The gyms are nice, usually enough room to do your workouts. Some equipment needs serviced, and that can take a bit. The only issue that is on bigger concern is the turnover in the front office. I think everyone that was in the office when I signed my lease is now gone. Sometimes getting packages can be a pain, but overall I am very pleased with my stay here I plan on renewing my lease.

I like that the hallways and stairwells are kept clean on a regular basis. The apartment surfaces are high quality and I appreciate the details like beautiful granite countertops and ethernet wiring throughout. I also like that you offer regular fitness classes. The online dashboard is also easy to use and contains all the information that I need.

Reply from Gallery at Domain

The location is superb - in the Domain, but not impacted by Domain's traffic. The amenities are also better than most other complexes and they are plentiful.

Great location, amenities, and maintenance. Love having multiple gyms to use and the pool areas are always very nice. Had a few mix ups coordinating with staff upon moving in.

Things have been great since I’ve moved in. I really appreciate there being enough parking in the garage for me to always park on my floor. The staff is always so helpful and friendly.

Living here is great! I am so happy we chose the Gallery over all of the other apartment complexes in the domain. You truly get your money's worth here

It's a really nice community and I like how new everything is. The gym is also really great. I use the peloton everyday and the squat rack not every apartment complex has squat racks.

Obviously great location, good amenities with towels at the gym, recently more hosted happy hours, friendly staff, hand sanitizing stations.

It’s been a wonderful experience living here. There are a couple of things that would make it a 5 star experience. I would much rather instead of community events for that money to be spent on the cleanliness & upkeep of gyms & property. Perhaps a better system for the bicycle storage where only residents can access so bikes don’t get stolen. Overall it’s been very quiet & pleasant living here

Great complex. The community benefits as well as location are superb. I have sent out multiple recommendations for this site, especially with the grand opening.

We like living here. close to restaurant and shopping. The building hallways could be cleaned more often. People with dogs could be a lot cleaner pickup mess after.