Good experience and ok upkeep of the grounds. Maintenance response time could be improved, and the persistent smell of dog urine and feces is a problem. Please get more package lockers.

I've really enjoyed the time I've lived here. Made great friends and had great times. I recently renewed my lease and I am hoping to make more great memories over the next year!

My husband and I had a great leasing experience with the Gallery! The staff was very friendly and easy to work with. Our apartment is in an amazing location and we enjoy living here!

Great community! Excellent leasing agents, very helpful. The amenities are nice. Very pet friendly and well kept. Good resident activiies. Fantasy location.

I love living here at Galleey because of its location. I love being close to the domain shopping area. I enjoy having a Whole Foods nearby to get good groceries and the dog park is nice. What needs to be improved though is the cleanliness of the building overall. The gyms are not cleaned or stocked with enough towel and cleaning wipes. Outside is a mess of all the residents not picking up after their dogs. Which needs to be enforced. The trash chutes constantly clog, and people leave messes on the hallways.

The walls are so high you won't know what to put on them. Location is great and the muz is muz. You also get discounts on all of the nearby muz.

Very good so far. Gym is nice. Haven’t tried pool or dry cleaning service. Apartment has a quiet ac which is a big improvement from my last unit. Only complaint so far is a delay in getting a w/d in. It got resolved but I told the agent that a w/d was very important and it took 3 weeks after I moved in to get one. Overall a solid 4 stars.

So far so good. Quiet and dog friendly And the staff is great. Living here has been a luxury. Close to shops and restaurants is very convenient. I hope to live here for quite while.

Great apartment complex with upscale interior design. The Domain shopping area is just right around the corner! Definitely will recommend this complex!

Great apartment. Clean and nice facilities. Close to restaurants and shops. Close to the metro rail which is convenient for work. Would recommend.

A terrific place to live! The amenities are amazing. The pools are luxurious and the gyms are clean and there is a variety of equipment to use. Leasing office is great!

Great location, in the domain but never too crowded. Complex has great amenities and the units are beautiful. Very happy with my choice of complex

I love living here so far! It is clean, safe, residents are friendly and the office staff are busy but get back to residents asap! I have recommended living here to others.

Gallery at Domain is a great community. The environment is great. Reasonable rent, great location (5 mins walk to domain). Definitely will recommend this place to my friends.

Still the best complex I’ve ever lived at. I love my apartment and all of the amenities I have access to. Leasing office is always on top of everything

Wonderful! Happy i chose the Gallery as my apartment! Love being so close to the dog park and domain. The accommodations are great. Can’t wait to use the pool again this summer

Great apartment complex with awesome amenities and friendly staff. We have been living here for almost a month with no complaints, we are excited for the dog park to open up!

I moved in about a month and half ago. I think this is a great community with great amenities. I would have no reservations in renting here again.

Great living experience so far! We love living close the Rock Rose and shops at The Domain. The central park is also great for our dog and we can’t wait for the off-leash area.

Love it here. Only complaint is my neighbors suck and walls are thin. I hear the people above me having s*x every day and my walls shake from loud music. Yuck

We had a few bumps at first upon move-in, but since then, everything has been nice. I love the location and enjoy all of the amenities. The only downside is that there is no business center.

This community is a beautiful place to live. Everyone from residents to staff are friendly. It awesome the be so close to everything in the Domain. Having the Domain Central Park behind us is fantastic and the doggies love it too.

Very good community. Walking distance to Domain. Per friendly community with lot of dog parks. Party hall with pool and TV is free. 3 gym with all equipments

Really great front desk staff, nice apartments; however walls are extremely thin. Everyone I've talked to can hear their neighbors upstairs. We also have construction noise (but that was expected).

The Domain is the most convenient place to live because it’s not too far from downtown and has plenty of options for eating, drinking and shopping within walking distance. Parks and pet facilities are a plus!