It has been good so far. Great facilities and the room is good. The location is also great. It is very dog friendly and has many useful accommodations.

I love the location because it is walking distance to shopping, food and happy hours! It is secluded from the busy part of the domain but easily accessible to all the fun!

Really happy i chose to live here, i love It! The amenities are great and the staff is super helpful. The Maintenance team is really on top of their jobs and come to my apartment within a day of me putting in a request.

We are enjoying everything about this community - convenience of location, office staff, awesome gyms, variety of wellness classes & pet-friendly environment!!

Just recently moved to the gallery at the domain! Such an amazing experience and so convenient to live. Highly recommended to anyone interested.

Good location. Nice layouts. Nice pools, gyms, and other facilities. Nice employees. Good for pets. Have had some issues with theft, though.

Awesome location! Great amenities and close to Rock Rose. Friendly neighbors and nice park view. Very clean around area. Reasonable rent prices and great leasing staff to help out

Signed a lease sight unseen from another city and Holly worked with us to make sure all of our questions were answered. Move in date was a breeze and our apartment is exactly what we wanted.

Great place to live in. Near to many locations like Domain and close to my workplace. Awesome facilities like indoor fitness centre, lounge, swimming pool.

Love it minus the trash areas. Some residents are just plain old lazy leaving stuff on the floor. Great location, amenities, staff, and people.

Everyone from the office to the maintenance crew has been so friendly and accommodating and made my family and me feel like we’re home from day 1! We shopped around other communities around the Domain but always felt that The Gallery was and is the number 1 place to be. Thank you for being so welcoming!

My resident experience has been great. It's close to work, the ammenities are wonderful. My next door neighbours are always kind and friendly.

I love it here. Very convenient, have met good people, amenities are great and just far enough but still close to Domain activities. Two issues; construction goes on much more frequently than originally told, very loud! annnddd the belts on some of the treadmills skip when running.

Best apartment community in North Austin just signed up for another year. The pools, gyms, classes & common areas are huge resort style plus

Great place to live. Super clean, quiet neighbors and awesome amenities. I have lived here for about 6 months now and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else for such a great price with all that’s included.

Staff is very nice; does things to help us without us even asking for example I noticed the hand sanitizers near the garbage trash areas; pool is cleaned appropriately. Keep up the great work.

Great place to live and close to everything the Domain offers! Clean, quiet, excellent staff, and a great gyms. Definitely take a look if you are looking at the Domain.

I have enjoyed living in the Gallery at the Domain. Having the Domain shops and restaurants nearby is always nice. The parking garages, however, were created in a rushed manner and are extremely narrow. There is constant stress when driving up or down the garages- I have seen numerous people bump their cars into the barriers in order to pass other vehicles (only barely, at that). While narrow, traffic mirrors would be helpful to avoid a lot of the stress.

There’s so much dog poop everywhere, especially since there are supposed to be preventative measures. Other than that, i think that everything is lovely.

Gallery X, provides above and beyond amenities than other apt complex in the Domain. Also, easy access to everything and near the domain park.

Great place to live! Amenities are great, community is awesome, and location is unbeatable. The staff is helpful, friendly, and always willing to answer any questions you have. Highly recommend! 👌🏼

Excellent community. The maintenance crew is very fast and the front office is quick to reply. The amenities in all 3 buildings are great. Being walking distance from Rock Rose is a big perk.

I really love the Gallery at the Domain. It is 5 mins walk to the shopping area and it has a dog park nearby. The facility is great and I enjoy the fitness courses provided by the community. Definitely recommend.

Helpful and very friendly! We had a difficult day on our move in day but the ladies in the office resolved our issue. Happy now and love our apartment!

Hollie has been amazing in the front office. So kind, helpful, and knowledgeable about everything! She has the patient of a saint too and is willing to help you with anything you need! Apartments and property are clean and beautiful!