Gallery on New Hampshire

3.5

3.5

Madelin
Friendly neighbors never had a problem with any neighbors. Great staff, especially Maria. She is very helpful. Maintenance team is always kind.
Komla
it’s very nice to live there because any time you asked for the maintenance it’s quickly and the management is amazing except sometimes ,i really love the place and community
Shana
My Apartment community is great they do the hardest to help you with everything that you need maintenance is wonderful when you need help they always do stuff for the kids for holidays and stuff thank you the gallery
Baja
Package stolen first week living here. No one picks up their dog poop. Piles of trash in parking lot. No recycling services. Complex attempts engaging community activities.
Verified Resident
We have had a very negative experience with lack of care of the property, lack of trash collection, limited garbage dumpsters, pest infestations (cockroaches, hornets, ants, flies, mice indoors; rats outdoors), limited parking, and an overall feeling of lack of care about residents from management. Things started ok when we first moved in, but have gone downhill dramatically. Best of luck to future tenants.
Verified Resident
It's been challenging since the trash service issue began and the dumpsters haven't been returned to the area near our building, but hopefully things will improve soon!
Danielle
The process was Easy fast and friendly !! Love the spacious kitchen and bedrooms !! Love the carpet in the rooms ! Close to the stores and highway great !
Juana
I been living here for almost 4 years and I been having a lot issues at my apartment and everytime I let them know they just say we will put a ticket
Christina
TA'RON IS AMAZING. THERE WERE SOME ISSUES BUT HE MADE EVERYTHING WORK OUT FAST AND PLEASANT. HE TOOK ALL THE WORRY OUT OF THE PROCESS. HE TAKES CARE OF HIS FUTURE RESIDENTS.
Anastasia
Mice. Always mice. Never-ending amount of mice. So many dead mice. I’ve lost count on how many I’ve seen. It’s disturbing and obscene. They hide in the closets, come in through the front door, through every crack, they explore.