Overall decent experience. My neighbors suck. The slightest of noise coming from my apartment will get me a fine because of them. Overage electricity no matter how hard I try to not go over.

Gamecock village is a beautiful and safe environment for any college student. The community is very friendly. The staff is incredibly helpful and always looking for the best interests of its tenants.

Friendly staff made transitioning into my first apartment quick and easy. The bedrooms seem a little small, but overall the apartment is comfortable and furnished nicely.

I have loved living at Gamecock Village! Everyone is so nice and I cannot wait for another year of living here. The apartments are top quality!

Been pretty good. I have enjoyed living here. It’s been good. The staff is really good I have not meet someone who don’t want to help. I have enjoyed

It is very gods and the best way of keeping your welcome and keep going to achieve your goals for the future and the best way to do base bal

Gamecock Village has great social opportunities. There are several events that are so fun to attend with others. I’ve been living there for almost a year now and it’s been pretty good. They are so welcoming and I don’t regret living there so far.

Great staff, great apartments; just an all-around great place. The maintenance crew is always quick to respond, and the grounds are kept up nicely. The club house and the resident events make it even greater.

I love Gamecock Village. I love the staff and how friendly they are and how good they are at their jobs. If anything is needed it is completely immediately.

Wonderful community! The staff and neighbors were very respectful during the storms. Overall it’s been a great two months living at the Gamecock Village.

I have had a great experience so far! Everyone is very welcoming and helpful. The room itself has a nice modern edge to it. It really is an amazing place

Moving in was great. People were nice and professional and helped me with any problems. I had to clean up my room from the previous owner and that wasn’t bad.

Very clean, friendly staff. If I have a problem or a question they respond in a timely manner. If I go up to the leasing office with a question they help me and if they do not know the answer they get someone to help. I just moved in last week and I love it!

Everything is fine! No bugs, no loud noise, and plenty of activities. I love being here, it’s very convenient for me. Couldn’t have asked for better.

Overall a great community with great staff who are willing to help with everything. The amenities are all new and in great shape but the pool can get extremely crowded at times.

I love living at GCV. It has everything a college student could ever need and more!! The staff is amazing. They are always so helpful, whether it's maintenance, disputing an incorrect charge, or managing roommate issues. Only issues I can think of are the walls are all so thin, you can hear everything from anywhere in the apartment. Not great when you roommates wanna have guests but you just wanna sleep, lol. Also, minor*, occasional bug problem. Went through a few months were I'd see a small bug once a week.

I like the atmosphere a lot and some of the office staff are helpful. I like the amenities. Upset that Syd left, one of my favorites. Only have a few issues but no major ones.

I have loved living at GameCock village! The location is great and i love that each room has its own bathroom and that the apartment comes fully furnished!

Living at GCV is nice. The pool is dope and the office is nice. Ive enjoyed my view of the mountain and all of the furnishings are great. It was a good choice for this year

Gamecock Village is the best apartment complex in Jacksonville to live in! Very nice and accommodating! Major plus that they are fully furnished and clean!

Love being close the my school and love the nice apartment I live in! The apartments are roomy and I like the privacy of having my own room!

Wonderful housing, great people! Always there to help when needed. Were willing to move me in during the middle of the semester. then fixed my water leak within 13 hours even though I called them at 10 pm.

Reply from Gamecock Village

It’s a great place to live. Gamecock village has been rebuilding since the tornado and things are finally starting to come together for the best.

It has been amazing here. The people are awesome, the location is perfect and there is always something to do. I will defiantly be referring people to live here

Great apartment! It’s brand new. Maintence people come everyday to fix things. It’s beautiful and has really nice furniture and cabinets in the kitchen.