I love living at gamecock village. It's a nice fully furnished apartment. The amenities are very nice. Maintenance at gamecock village is fairly quick as well.

Besides all the construction taking place, the community is pretty good.. need to do a little better when it comes to matching people up as roommates.

Reply from Gamecock Village

It has been pretty good! I would love for the little things that were suppose to be fixed when we moved to be done, but for now it’s fine! I love my little space!!!!

I enjoyed living at gamecock. The only problems I ever had was the upstairs neighbors being to loud. I also think the pricing it to much. I didn’t like that when it came time to renew my lease the price was the same I had been paying. Why wasn’t it any cheaper? New residents where able to come in at a lower price.

This is my third year living at GCV. Overall, I don’t have many complaints. Even through the tornado back in the spring, the complex was great about working with everyone and communication to get us through such a tough time.

I love living at Gamecock Village. Everyone is very helpful and nice. It is a peaceful and happy environment. I haven't had any problems so far.

It’s nice. The area is kept up and it’s nice and quiet outside. The inside of my apartment is nice too and I love having a washer and dryer inside the apartment.

Gamecock Village has the best management as well as staff. The tornado affected everyone harshly, but they still made sure we had everything we needed. Highly recommend!

Reply from Gamecock Village

I am so impressed by the amount of leadership and service that has been given to me since I’ve moved here! I love GCV! It’s amazing how quickly this place got back on its feet after the tornado in the spring.

I enjoy living at Gamecock Village! I haven’t had anything major wrong with my apartment, and anything that did mess up was fixed relatively quick! My, and others, only complaint are unexplained overages.

I absolutely love living at Gamecock Village! The staff are always very friendly, they are always there to help, and they are easily accessible.

Gamecock is the best place to live in Jacksonville. It is a very clean and safe environment right on campus. My son loves living there!!!!!!

I love it there everyone is so nice! The apartment are very spacious and I love that I have my own personal bathroom. I love that I got to pick my roommates rather then have them picked for me.

It’s awesome. Great staff, great people, and a great time here at gamecock village. Staff is always willing to help no matter what time of day!!

I love living here. It’s clean and updated. I love how we get our own spacious bathroom and and our own spacious closet. The furniture is nice too.

Everyone is so sweet and if you need anything the housing people are always there for me. Even when I am so difficult . Everything inside the apartment from the beginning had been nice

Reply from Gamecock Village

I have had a good experience so far. The people are so nice and I love having roommates that I can talk to when I am bored. It is amazing and I love it.

Reply from Gamecock Village

I love living here! My apartment is super nice and so are the people who work here. Even after the storm the workers have made me feel super welcome

Reply from Gamecock Village

Living at gamecock has been a good experience so far. It is in a good location and the apartment is nice. There is some storm damagage still, so it makes getting mail hard, but other than that it is good.

Reply from Gamecock Village

Gamecock Village is an awesome place to live. The staff is very helpful and are quick about answering emails. The only complaint I have is our sink was dripping for two days before the guy finally came and fixed it. Other than that it’s a nice quiet place to live.

Reply from Gamecock Village

I’ve been living in Gamecock for little over a month now. The staff has been great, any issue my roommate and i come across they are very prompt and helpful with getting it fixed! They have made my time here so far very enjoyable.

Reply from Gamecock Village

I was so happy to move back to Gamecock Village this fall! Everyone here is so friendly and made me feel right at home on move in day! Gamecock Village is such a convenient and comfortable place to live!

I love my apartment. It is beautiful .They People here are great. I love meeting all of our neighbors that live in the unit. Everyone is very helpful

I LOVE THE LOCATION. THE TRUTH IS NONE OF THE AMENITIES ARE AVAILABLE THE MAINTENANCE IN OUR UNIT STILL NEEDS TO BE ATTENDED TOO. HOWEVER, THE STAFF HAS BEEN REALLY NICE AND HELPFUL AND I FEEL CONFIDENT IT WILL ALL BE FIXED SOON. I UNDERSTAND WITH ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED THEY ARE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN. I AM VERY HAPPY MY APARTMENT WAS EVEN READY.

My apartment is very nice and I love it! It honestly exceeded my expectations of what I had imagined it would be like in my head. So glad I chose to live here!