It’s a great place to live. Gamecock village has been rebuilding since the tornado and things are finally starting to come together for the best.

It has been amazing here. The people are awesome, the location is perfect and there is always something to do. I will defiantly be referring people to live here

Great apartment! It’s brand new. Maintence people come everyday to fix things. It’s beautiful and has really nice furniture and cabinets in the kitchen.

The past month I’ve been living here I have been nothing but satisfied! The maintenance has been quick to help out when needed and all the workers in the office are so kind!

It’s really nice living here and my roommate are cool. The main office looks really nice and i can’t wait til we have the pool and bbq back.

I love Gamecock Village! I have the cutest apartment and the best roomies ever! I love the location and how close it is to campus! I love being in the new building, everything is so nice and everyone has been so friendly.

Everyone on the staff is super nice and helpful! Apartment is brand new and already feels like home. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a place to live.

I really love living here. Its clean and convenient for my classes. I love having a full kitchen and my own bathroom. The staff are so nice!

Over all I have enjoyed it here. The poeple are nice. Every Issue I have had Has been fixed. I love how close I am to JSU and I can walk to clas if I need.

Overall its been a pleasant experience. This is my second semester living here and i didn’t have any problems the first semester. I expect this semester to be just as smooth

Great staff and pretty good rooms as well. Some things in the rooms could improve but overall a great experience overall. The rent is a little high but they make up for it with the location.

Maintnemce is always fast when I make a request so it always gets fulfilled. Grear neighbors they aren't loud I like the privacy you get even when you have a roommate

The community is a great place to live. Everyone is friendly including management and residents. The grounds are also well kept despite the construction.

I like living here overall. I have had a problem with a neighbor below being very noisy and no one has done much to stop it. I had on person come try to help, but they were kind of rude and talked down to me, which I did not appreciate. It would also be nice if the other side of the circle could be open so that i wouldn't have to drive past my apartment to get to it.

Gamecock Village really is the best place to stay in jville. After the tornados destroying our homes GCV crew got things back in full swing and have made GCV feel brand new again. Great staff, great community, a perfect place to live

I could not be more pleased with my apartment community. The staff is extremely curtious and very helpful. My neighbors are polite and very friendly. 10/10 Recommendation

I love my apartment. Everyone is nice at Gamecock Village Apartments. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The only thing I do not like are the noisy neighbors that live above me.

So far, it’s amazing! I love it every day. My roommates have been so kind and made me feel at home even before I moved into the apartment. My dog loves them too so that speaks volumes

Reply from Gamecock Village

I have really enjoyed being here. Everyone is great. The only think I wish is that it did not cost so much to bring my car cuz he have to stay at home with my mom. He’s like like kid.

GCV is in the best location, very close to the school which is handy. The parking is always good especially on weekends. My neighbors are all really nice.

My experience here at GCV has been a pleasure. Especially since after the tornado, we had to start completely over. The staff kept us updated on processing of the apartments throughout the summer. Not to mention, the staff is awesome. Super friendly & caring. They go out their way everyday to make sure we are comfortable living there.

Love it here at GCV! My unit is very clean and nice, and the location is perfect to the campus. Highly recommend this apartment complex to any JSU student.

Everything has been great so far, I just wish construction had gone a little faster for the clubhouse so our ammentities were available before the second half of the lease.

Nice apartment and the neighbors aren’t bad at all. However, we’ve had problem after problem since we moved in. Mostly with the plumbing. I’d also prefer that maintenance be required to schedule a visit rather than them just showing up unannounced.

I love living at gamecock village. It's a nice fully furnished apartment. The amenities are very nice. Maintenance at gamecock village is fairly quick as well.