So far my experience has been great. The staff always does a great job of assisting residents and keeping us updated on any important information we need to know. Love it so far!

i love it here. It really is a home away from home. I have nice neighbors. My roommates are great and we spend a lot of time together. The whole experience is just great.

Gamecock village is very peaceful and the staff is so friendly. The only problem is parking. It isn’t a big problem at all. I love this place.

Everything is good. When there has been issues they have been taken care of quick. My apartment is really nice and I am happy to be living here.

I love gamecock it is a great community the staff is really nice and the place looks awesome. The rooms are very spacious and the closet is huge!

Living in Gamecock Village has by far been one of the best housing experiences ever. The staff is beyond welcoming, caring and friendly! The environment is safe and feels like “home”.

I enjoy living here. The staff is super nice and always willing to help with any issue. The only thing that could be better is if we could use amenities like the gym & pool after office hours. But I really love it here.

This is my first year staying here at Gamecock Village. It is a very nice place. The rooms are very nice. The only thing I do not like is climbing the stairs to the 3rd floors.

They are always there and cooperative! They fixed all of our leaks and the neighbors upstairs water heater saving our ceiling and floor. They investigated instead of jumping to conclusions. Very nice!

I live it here! Everybody is friendly and mind their own business. The staff is awesome, and keep you updated on everything. I’m happy to be here!

Reply from Gamecock Village

I love living at Gamecock Village. The staff is very friendly and has always been great about taking care of whatever I may need. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Reply from Gamecock Village

Efficient and helpful service. Really enjoy living here so far. I had one problem with my stove, but they fixed it in no time!! Really pleased with the amenities.

Reply from Gamecock Village

A tad bit pricey but definitely a great resident/landlord experience. Very organized and clean upon move-in day. Some of the fines are excessive though.

Reply from Gamecock Village

I love living here! Such a great environment and the people are all so fun to be around. My roommates and I all really get along and we just all have a great time living here.

Reply from Gamecock Village

This is my first semester living in gamecock and I absolutely love the community. Everyone that lives here is very polite and nice and the staff is always willing to help as much as they can!

Reply from Gamecock Village

My time at gamecock village has been great. I have made many new friends since move in day. I enjoy having the pool, basketball court and beach volleyball court all to my access. I plan to stay at gamecock village for the remainder of my college career.

Reply from Gamecock Village

Is my first time leaving by myself and it has been great so far. the place is great, we have a gym, a study room, a poll and many other things we can use.

Reply from Gamecock Village

I love living at Gamecock Village Apartments! All the staff are super helpful and sweet. The staff is always going out of their way to help me!

Reply from Gamecock Village

The Gamecock Village community is beautiful. I love being able to walk to my friend’s apartments. I love the pool, the club house, the pretty gardening, even the extra parking for visitors. The environment is very nice and peaceful. Sometimes neighboring residents get a little wild at night, but it’s still a great community to be apart of. All the workers and residents have a sense of family here at Gamecock Village.

Reply from Gamecock Village

Very professional and friendly staff . The residence is very clean and affordable. Feels just like home I can’t wait to move in and experience this life everyday

Reply from Gamecock Village

Great place to live! The staff is very friendly and helpful, it’s minutes away from jsu, the apartments are nice and roomy. My only complaint is the pool closing at 6 and not being open on holidays

Reply from Gamecock Village

I love it here just prefer if the residents drink and smoke do it somewhere else and not leave it all over the steps! Also I would love it if the pool was open past 6pm.

Reply from Gamecock Village

Nice atmosphere , great staff, decent sized bedroom, bathroom, and closet. However I am not fond of the fact that everyone has to pay for overages when one person caused or. I am also not fond of the fact that the pool is closed when the office is closed.

Reply from Gamecock Village

This place has made leaps and bounds since my freshman year of college living here. I am a senior now and the upgrades to the clubhouse and pool area as well as the apartments themselves are great.

Reply from Gamecock Village

It has been a great experience so far. I moved in with my sister so I have a good roommate, the only negative has been our upstairs neighbor being so noisy.