Garrett West

4.6

4.6

Michael
So far so good, the community is generally quiet and peaceful. A really diverse and peaceful community with a nice dog park and playground for children. It's also a really clean place too and valet trash is pretty nifty!
Gwendolyn
Garrett West has everything I need in an apartment community. However, it would be nice to receive a water bill each month as well as having someone escort the exterminators into my apartment instead of giving them a key to come in. I don't know these people. They don't even leave a notice saying they entered the apartment.
Naira
We love Garrett West. The combo pool/bbq area are the best. The whole community looks like a big backyard. Quiet, sunny, clean. Good neighbors and great location.
Mae
Best place there ever is I wouldn't never ever want to leave Garrett west because here the staff and everyone here are super duper friendly they have lots of activities to do a d I just simply love it here
Grace
I enjoy living here at Garrett West! The community nice and kept up well. The amenities are nice, and maintenance is responsive. Overall a great place to live.
Madeline
Grey location — close access to the highway, target, Trader Joe’s, Durham and chapel hill. Nice community and very well kept landscaping. Great sidewalks for walking and running as well
Ernestina B.
Me gusta vivir aquí en Garrett es un lugar my bonito está cerca todo los shopping clinics hospitals y escuelas hay cómo divertirse en familias y amistades muy bonita piscina salón para festejar una cafetería muy hermosa 🤩 y el mantenimiento es bueno una área limpia tiene acceso al internet gratis recomiendo este lugar hermoso para vivir
Michael
Living at Garrett West has been a fantastic experience. Management is very friendly and willing to help out whenever an issue occurs. Maintenance is friendly and accommodating. the Amenities are clean and nice, and the community is full of friendly and nice people. I would highly recommend this community to anyone in the market.
Tara
I've lived at Garrett West over 5 years, and I'm very happy here! I highly recommend it to those looking for an apartment community. Both the office team and the maintenance team are excellent! They are definitely there when you need them. Also, they keep the buildings and the grounds looking great. Recently, they painted the exteriors of all the buildings. They look fresh and new!
Elza
Have enjoyed living in the community! It has been nice to use the amenities and outdoor space available. The people in the community have been friendly