Garrett West

4.6

4.6

Madeline
Good place to live in regards to location — right off the highway, close to target, Harris teeter and Walmart. Midway between downtown Durham and chapel hill. The downfall is the noise level between apartments has increased since moving in. There are very thin walls.
Naira
Best location, great amenities, resort pool with bbq. Amazing neighbors, great staff and maintenance crew We love to live here (for 7 years already!!)
Kirston
I Love it here, it’s peaceful and so does my kids. I’m glad to be in a family friendly community. I am referring this place to all of my family and friends.
Emilene
Garrett West is a very comfortable apartment community. It’s quiet and nicely maintained inside and outside. The community has a lot of young families, graduate students and working professionals. It’s a nice place to live.
Tara
I've lived here 6 years, so obviously I like it! I've been very happy in this apartment community. The amenities are very nice, such as a large pool. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. The newly painted buildings look great! I'd give it 5 stars but some of the appliances are dated and/or loud, and sometimes the maintenance takes a while to get to your issue (if it's not an emergency). But I will say that once the maintenance gets to you, they do a great job. Overall, recommend.
Ananda Ayyappan
Calm, friendly neighborhood, which is a good choice for people who want to travel around RTP as it is located on a great border connecting different cities. I would highly recommend this community to those who prefer silence or peace at the home, coming after work.
Ernestina B.
Apto of luxury. Super Walmart. Schools. Clinics. Hospitals. Clinic dental. Clinic of eyes. Car wash. Rental car.gasoline. Restaurant.farmacias. Veterinario of animals etc.
Manimehalai
about 2 months ago
It is a fantastic play to live in this area. The community is very nice and calm, the service is great. We look forward to diving (not literally) in the pool when the sun is up.
Concetta
about 2 months ago
Mostly great. Wish the pool/grill area was open longer especially as the weather gets warmer. Once, they offered some refreshments in the gym which was great, wish it was a more regular thing.
Maria
about 2 months ago
Great management and staff and very nice amenities. Centrally located, close to major routes and Duke campus. Would definitely recommend. . .