Garrett West

So far management and repair people have been extremely friendly and willing to help with everything. Coming from Boston where the management does nothing, this has been a welcome change in experience!
We have enjoyed living at Garrett West. We like having a spacious apartment with a pool and walking loop nearby. We also like the proximity to hiking and running trails.
A calm place to live in this lovely neighborhood, located perfectly to reach other parts of Durham, Chappel Hill, or RTP, efficient office and maintenance service experts, etc.. overall a very good place for someone who looks for a peaceful community.
The leasing process was so easy and the staff is very accessible. Someone always picks up the phone when I call and it's easy to get a timely response.
The staffs are very nice and patient. Environment is quite and peaceful and cozy. I love the amenities and the room style. Would recommend to my friends.
So far the experience has been awesome. Leasing office was very friendly during the move here. The apartment itself is gorgeous and as amazing as I expected.
I haven't moved in yet but love the community. The staff us so helpful and professional. I enjoy being in their company. The complex Has a sunny ,bright atmosphere. I think the colors of Orange and yellows make it look great.
Beautiful community. I just moved in in May and so far I am very happy! Although I do wish I could take a swim later in the evening. I’m not able to enjoy the pool as much as I’d like to.
I’ve loved everything about living at garret west so far. The staff is super helpful and really give the place a warm, welcoming atmosphere. The pool has been my favorite part of living here. You can always meet cool people there and it’s nice to be able to jump in a cool pool on a hot summer day.
Great experience. I love how helpful Jasmine has been. Maintenance responded instantly. The neighborhood is quiet and the other tenants are so nice.