the complex is well cared for, landscaping is maintained , communicable spaced nice and clean, apartments updated to nice standards, courteous front office staff

Community is very nice and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The apartments are spacious and nice looking. The dryer and dish washer could be more efficient. This area is very dog friendly. Overall, this is a nice complex.

This has been a wonderful place to call home! The management team is helpful and friendly. The amenities are great. I am looking forward to the updates to the gym.

Three years strong. This is a friendly, welcoming, and cheerful place to live. The laundry room in the unit is convenient verses having a laundry site. All of the community amenities are kept up in good condition, and in turn encourages me to invite friends.

Reply from Garrett West

Staffs of the leasing office are kind, and facilities are clean and convenient. My family often use the cyber cafe because we can enjoy free internet, TV, games and coffee! In addition, my daughter loves the play ground in the community. One problem is that we cannot use our cell phone in our room.

It is a really nice apartment complex with beautiful swimming pool, tiny but fully functional gym, and great staff. Located in a quiet neighborhood close to pretty much everything.

I have loved this place! The amenities are great, the staff are friendly, and the maintenance is almost the same day. The apartment is also pretty new compared to other apartments around it, so the basic furnishing are great. I just wish they'd re-pain the lines in the parking lot!

This has been a fabulous place to call home. I am grateful for the considerate and hardworking management and facilities teams. They are always helpful.

Garrett West is a wonderful community! Always on top of everything, working hard to ensure a beautiful, safe and clean community for its residents while offering a multitude of amenities.

Best place I have lived! The staff is INCREDIBLE and very helpful. The apartment complex is clean and quiet! The apartments are spacious and up to date. Honestly, wouldn't live anywhere else!

Wonderful staff that accommodate resident needs. Conveniently located close to Duke University and major routes to get to neighboring cities within 20-30 min.

I love my apartment community! The staff members are always welcoming and friendly. The community has great amenities, such as a large pool with lounge chairs and umbrella tables surrounding it. I also love the valet trash service. Overall, I'm very happy here!

Reply from Garrett West

Me gusta esta comunidad para vivir. Hay muy buen personal.un buen lugar para compartir en familia y amistades 😁😁la paso de muy feliz con mi familia. Hay sitios de compras cerca de la comunidad. Y muy cerca los colegios y escuelas

It is a relatively quiet community. The front desk staff are always very helpful and nice. The pool is great in the summer time. The grills are nice to have too...when they are working.

I love Garrett West for the staff who are so kind and helpful as well as the community environment that they foster. It truly is a wonderful place to call home.

Reply from Garrett West

The people are nice and friendly. A lot of students from Duke and UNC. A lot of people with kids. In general a good place to live. Would recommend.

Is m very happy to leave in this apartment complex al the staffs from Garrett west apartment they are very professional and helpful with my family special the manager Michell very professional actitud and pasión with me and my family i hope they continue be like that and don’t change also the services people the are very professional and repair wherever problem I have I am recommend this apartments complex

Reply from Garrett West

This is a very good place to live for friends and family nice and clean nice atmosphere pool is super clean coffe shop always is plasenter 😁

I love this apartment - my neighbors are respectful, the staff is nice and responsive. My only request is that the gym be upgraded, as many of the machines do not function properly or are outdated.

Reply from Garrett West

I moved Here recently and have had nothing but wonderful experiences. The neighbors have been so kind and the staff really makes you feel welcomed!

Reply from Garrett West

It’s a clean and beautiful apartment. But the thing is there is noise between floors during day time. The staffs are kind and friendly. We’re fully enjoying the apartment.

Reply from Garrett West

I enjoy every aspect of living here! The apartment is beautiful, the complex/amenities are beautiful, and the staff is always friendly! Love it!

Reply from Garrett West

This apartment is clean and comfortable. Our family really enjoy living here. Maintenance services are quick and helpful. My daughter loves the play garden. One problem is that we cannot receive telecommunication wave in the room.

Gym is too small. Otherwise, I love this community. Perfect for every kind of tenant. Close to a lot of different stores, food, haircut, and many more.

Can’t say enough great things about this community! It was my absolute favorite place to live. I had a 1 bedroom apartment that was beautiful inside and I LOVED my screened in porch. Michael the manager was extremely kind and very helpful for a situation that came up with our dog. The pool was a great place to hang out over the summer and was never too crowded. I loved everything about this community!