We have only just moved in, but so far Garrett West has streamlined the application and move in process. We recieved a goodie bag when we checked in, and that was such a nice touch. Staff has always been friendly and helpful.

Five star community! The amenities are amazing but best of all are the staff! I love going to get a package and they know my name! Personal, kind and attentive people!

Great location that allows access to just about anything needed and schools. Its quiet and the back roads are great for riding bikes! The view is great from up high and the staff is amazingly helpful!

Great amenities and staff is very helpful! The property is well taken care of and my neighbors are so nice! I moved here last year and plan to stay for a long time!

Apartments are spacious and up to date. Management staff at front office are always super helpful, whether it’s scheduling maintenance or dealing with an unexpected issue.

Nice quiet area, close to everything in Durham and Chapel Hill. Nice amenities and friendly staff as well. The only negative thing is the gym doesn’t have much equipment and the walls are a bit thin! Thankfully our neighbors have been fairly quiet so far and we’ve had no issues! I would recommend Garrett West!

Clean, friendly and nice to live in Garrett west. Location is good as well, near from the shopping centers and supermarkets. Close to Duke university.

We've only been here for a month and a half so far but it had been great. The community event with margaritas and barbeque was a lot of fun.

Move-in was extremely easy and Kayla was able to answer all of my questions leading up to move-in. Really excited about all of the amenities and the close proximity to downtown and Duke!

Signing a lease was easy and the move in process was smooth and organized. The apartments have good layouts and closets, with nice modern touches.

The office is always willing to help and make sure you are having a non stressful living experience. I also love coming home to food truck days!

I really love this apartment. The location, room, pool, green, park, staff, etc. - everything is great and special. I have no complaint about Garrett West.

Reply from Garrett West

Nice, clean apartment in a quiet and beautiful neighborhood surrounded by nature. Conveniently located nearby the most popular grocery stores, shops, cafes and restaurants. Residents and management are very friendly.

Reply from Garrett West

Nice, quiet and clean area. Helpful and caring neighborhood and awesome staff. Lots of things to do. Perfect location near to everything you need

Reply from Garrett West

This apartment is the best I’ve lived in. The apartment itself of spacious and up to date. The features are amazing. I love that it’s so close to downtown Durham and easy to ge to Chapel Hill and Raleigh. The staff are always helpful and accommodation.

Reply from Garrett West

This apartment complex is located in a great location close to highway, sam’s club, walmart, harris teeter, cafes, and restaurants. But it’s also quite and private without traffic noise. Good place to stay, but neighbors can be terrible.

Reply from Garrett West

the application process thus far is very smooth and i find the management very responsive and thoughtful in their answers. looking forward to it

Reply from Garrett West

I haven't lived here very long, but so far I am loving Garrett West! The apartment layouts are beautiful, everything is updated, and the community staff are wonderful people. Also I love being so close to everything around here! I am very happy here so far! :)

Reply from Garrett West

The staff at Garrett West has been excellent throughout the entire application process. The community is quiet, neat, and well kept. The fact that they have ADA units is awesome!

Reply from Garrett West

I love it!! The leasing agents have been so kind and easy to work with, and the amenities make living here even better. I’d recommend it to anyone!

Reply from Garrett West

Garrett West is an awesome apartment community. I've lived here for several years and have been very happy here. I am especially impressed with the office staff and the maintenance staff. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. The only problem I've had on occasion is hearing my neighbors which is why I've given 4 1/2 star rating instead of 5. Otherwise, great community!

Reply from Garrett West

Garrett West is a beautiful community, with a surprisingly spectacular staff! They are always on their A-game and it makes this a wonderful place to live.

Reply from Garrett West

Very friendly staff. The pool is great, especially in the summer time, but the grills are usually in a pretty poor state. Love the coffee machine in the rec center.

Reply from Garrett West

By far the best complex I have ever lived in! The office always goes above and beyond to make this community feel like home. The small touches like having a food truck once a week to the treats in the office are true signs that they care.

Reply from Garrett West

Excelente comunidad,cerca la escuela de mi hija,piscina, salón para celebrar excelente,ha sido una excelente comunidad apartamento excelente😊😁