Garrett West

4.6

4.6

Measha was nice and knowledge, I did not feel rushed she took her time and answered all my questions. The community is clean and the amenities are well kept and updated.
Nice apartments. The rooms are spacious and the adults room is so adorable! I love how caring Garrett West tea! Is and it is a job to be apart of their team. Th
living here since 2015 and we like it. amenities (pool+ grill in the same space is the best combination), location, staff, maintenance, quiet. we love go for a walk with the kids, grab a coffee, say hello to the staff at leasing office.
Garrett West is a great place to live! I've been here several years and have been very happy here. The office staff is very friendly, and the maintenance crew is great! Any time I have an issue, it is taken care of immediately. I highly recommend the Garrett West community!
All has been as advertised. Great seriesvice from office personnel as well as maintenance people. Very happy so far. Thanks and happy holidays...
Great apartment and complex! Very comfortable, safe, quiet, accessible and the staff and community events are awesome! The apartment is in great condition as well as the appliances. Only issue is I wish there was a little more padding in the ceiling so I couldn't hear my upstairs neighbor as much.
We love Garret West Apartments! We moved in back in July and have loved this complex. Maintenance and the front office staff are extremely friendly and responsive. They have done a great job during COVID to have socially distanced community activities and rewards.
Beautiful apartment with responsive management and maintenance staff. Good area, though you do need a car if you live here. Great pool. Gym is on the small side and wish there was an exercise bike. Overall have loved living here!
Overall I enjoy living at Garrett west. Where it could improve would be to expand the fitness center hours as they’re open only while I am working. It is also kind of loud when the person above walks across the floor.
Garrett West is very nice! It is clean and well taken care of. Maintenance is quick to respond and the leasing office is very helpful. Only complaint is it gets loud on occasion because you can hear your neighbors. Other than that, it is very nice here.