Garrett West

Overall, I’ve really enjoyed living here. The apartment is spacious and well kept on the inside. I like the grounds because of all the trees, grass and flowers. Great for a dog and pretty. The staff are nice and helpful. My only minor complaint is that he exterior of the complex could be kept up a little better. It needs pressure washing on the sidewalks and there’s often cob webs on the building. Other than that I really love it.
This is a great apartment community! I've lived here quite a few years and have been really happy with my apartment. The staff is very friendly in the office, and the maintenance crew is on top of things! Any time I've put in a request it has been resolved quickly. There are also nice amenities, such as a large pool. Overall, I recommend Garrett West!
Been here for about two months so far and I love it! Not too noisy, nice and big space, no safety concerns at all! I think the management is doing the best they can under the COVID restrictions and are keeping up a great environment.
All in all it's good. Some small things are problems. Like, 1 towel rack in Master bath, no drawer space in either bath room. No medicine cabinet in either, as well.
Me gusta vivir aquí. Pienso compartir en familia.cerca los supermercados y tiendas es una área que me ha gustado vivir también me queda cerca el hospital Unc colegio de mis hijas etc
Convenient location, excellent apartment, responsive staff and maintenance. Lovely pool area. Gym is somewhat small and much less well equipped compared to similar complexes, but otherwise a great apartment complex!
I can hear the neighbor upstairs make every step. It’s very loud sometimes. I also wish that the gym would open up. I’ve heard other apartments have allowed it through appointments.
Garrett west is a great place to be! It’s very safe, not to mention everyone who works here is nice and the apartments are well taken care of.
I have been living here for the past three years. It is a beautiful, quite, nicely maintained community. Staff are always happy to help with everything.
The Neighbors are friendly. The Staff are great. Have been here since April and haven’t had any issues at all! Would definitely recommend this place