The staff at Garrett West has been excellent throughout the entire application process. The community is quiet, neat, and well kept. The fact that they have ADA units is awesome!

I love it!! The leasing agents have been so kind and easy to work with, and the amenities make living here even better. I’d recommend it to anyone!

Reply from Garrett West

Garrett West is an awesome apartment community. I've lived here for several years and have been very happy here. I am especially impressed with the office staff and the maintenance staff. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. The only problem I've had on occasion is hearing my neighbors which is why I've given 4 1/2 star rating instead of 5. Otherwise, great community!

Garrett West is a beautiful community, with a surprisingly spectacular staff! They are always on their A-game and it makes this a wonderful place to live.

Very friendly staff. The pool is great, especially in the summer time, but the grills are usually in a pretty poor state. Love the coffee machine in the rec center.

By far the best complex I have ever lived in! The office always goes above and beyond to make this community feel like home. The small touches like having a food truck once a week to the treats in the office are true signs that they care.

Reply from Garrett West

Excelente comunidad,cerca la escuela de mi hija,piscina, salón para celebrar excelente,ha sido una excelente comunidad apartamento excelente😊😁

Reply from Garrett West

Best apartment complex ever! From the incredible amenities to the friendly staff, it could not be a better experience. I will be sad to leave!

Reply from Garrett West

Everything has been good at Garrett West. The pool can be loud and maintenance does not always put things back the way they were. I would recommend living here.

Reply from Garrett West

Very nice place to live. Very safe, with great amenities and in a great location. Staff is very nice and friendly, always there to help. Will definitely recommend.

Reply from Garrett West

The maintenance team works wonderfully here. They are super active and respond really fast. The amenities are wonderfully maintained. Love the neighborhood.

Reply from Garrett West

Friendly staff and safe neighborhood. The playground is good for kids to have fun and meet some friends. The location is a big plus but not for public transportation.

Reply from Garrett West

the complex is well cared for, landscaping is maintained , communicable spaced nice and clean, apartments updated to nice standards, courteous front office staff

Reply from Garrett West

Community is very nice and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The apartments are spacious and nice looking. The dryer and dish washer could be more efficient. This area is very dog friendly. Overall, this is a nice complex.

Reply from Garrett West

This has been a wonderful place to call home! The management team is helpful and friendly. The amenities are great. I am looking forward to the updates to the gym.

Reply from Garrett West

Three years strong. This is a friendly, welcoming, and cheerful place to live. The laundry room in the unit is convenient verses having a laundry site. All of the community amenities are kept up in good condition, and in turn encourages me to invite friends.

Reply from Garrett West

Staffs of the leasing office are kind, and facilities are clean and convenient. My family often use the cyber cafe because we can enjoy free internet, TV, games and coffee! In addition, my daughter loves the play ground in the community. One problem is that we cannot use our cell phone in our room.

Reply from Garrett West

It is a really nice apartment complex with beautiful swimming pool, tiny but fully functional gym, and great staff. Located in a quiet neighborhood close to pretty much everything.

Reply from Garrett West

I have loved this place! The amenities are great, the staff are friendly, and the maintenance is almost the same day. The apartment is also pretty new compared to other apartments around it, so the basic furnishing are great. I just wish they'd re-pain the lines in the parking lot!

Reply from Garrett West

This has been a fabulous place to call home. I am grateful for the considerate and hardworking management and facilities teams. They are always helpful.

Reply from Garrett West

Garrett West is a wonderful community! Always on top of everything, working hard to ensure a beautiful, safe and clean community for its residents while offering a multitude of amenities.

Reply from Garrett West

Best place I have lived! The staff is INCREDIBLE and very helpful. The apartment complex is clean and quiet! The apartments are spacious and up to date. Honestly, wouldn't live anywhere else!

Reply from Garrett West

Wonderful staff that accommodate resident needs. Conveniently located close to Duke University and major routes to get to neighboring cities within 20-30 min.

Reply from Garrett West

I love my apartment community! The staff members are always welcoming and friendly. The community has great amenities, such as a large pool with lounge chairs and umbrella tables surrounding it. I also love the valet trash service. Overall, I'm very happy here!

Reply from Garrett West

Me gusta esta comunidad para vivir. Hay muy buen personal.un buen lugar para compartir en familia y amistades 😁😁la paso de muy feliz con mi familia. Hay sitios de compras cerca de la comunidad. Y muy cerca los colegios y escuelas