Garrett West

4.6

4.6

The apartments are just what I need, the pool is nice and the community is quiet- just how I like it. Maintenance could have better communication but otherwise great place.
Great! Love it here! Very spacious, comfy, nice neighborhood, love the pool. Better than my previous apartment , great rent rate. Definitely will recommend for others
This has been the best place I’ve lived so far. Everyone is incredibly nice, welcoming, and professional. I appreciate how efficient the staff are.
Generally great experience — though I hope maintenance services are done faster. They usually take almost a week and sometimes it’s inconvenient to wait
Living at Garrett West has been enjoyable. The staff is friendly and the location is excellent. However there are times when maintenance and improvement projects are happening around the complex that residents are not alerted about. Ultimately a good experience with occasional inconveniences.
After 2 months of living here, absolutely no complaints. I love the layout and colors of my apartment. My apartment requires little decoration, which is rare. The grounds remind me of a resort area. Management keeps us aware of local events, provide food trucks, etc. for us residents. A nice place to call home.
We love Garrett West. Has everything we need (pool, playground, green areas, good neighbors) and the location is great, easy acess to roads. Maintenance and staff are awesome.
Great location; nice and quiet and right off a major road but you can’t hear it. So access to anything you need. Great community — very respectful.
I love living here! It is a great value + beautiful community. I love the layout of our apartment and am super happy with how well maintained everything is!
Super friendly front desk, beautiful grounds, and amenities, prompt service response. I would recommend Garrett West to anyone moving to the area!