Garrett West

4.6

4.6

I'm very happy with the Garrett West community. I've lived here for nearly 5 years and have been impressed with the customer service of the staff and the maintenance team. They are very helpful. Great amenities! Awesome place to live!
Beautiful apartment, good location as long as you have a car. Gym is on the low side of average quality for the area. The pool is lovely, though it is sadly no longer open year-round. Maintenance is always very responsive and addresses any issues quickly.
Good, peaceful neighborhood. Things works better, good office and maintenance support team. No negatives other than the person pick garbage has his own driving rules (who enters through a way only for exit) and doesn't bother stopping away from the borderline like some residents do. He is a busy person, you know.
The community is very clean. People in the area are nice and the community is very welcoming. The staff that works here is also extremely friendly and supportive.
Good place to live. Everyone is Very nice and helpful! Just paper thin walls and floors... as expected I assume. Wish the appliances were nicer for the price.
The Office staff is very helpful and welcoming. Property is very clean and aesthetically pleasing. Very excited to be a part of the community.
I am almost satisfied with my apartment, including the staff and environment. It would be great if the rent were a bit lower since we cannot use the cyber cafe and pool.
Measha was nice and knowledge, I did not feel rushed she took her time and answered all my questions. The community is clean and the amenities are well kept and updated.
Nice apartments. The rooms are spacious and the adults room is so adorable! I love how caring Garrett West tea! Is and it is a job to be apart of their team. Th
living here since 2015 and we like it. amenities (pool+ grill in the same space is the best combination), location, staff, maintenance, quiet. we love go for a walk with the kids, grab a coffee, say hello to the staff at leasing office.