Garrett West

4.6

4.6

I have been having a great time living in Garrett West. My favorite place is the Cyber Cafe. I can concentrate on my assignments with good coffee.
living here since 2015 and we really like it. amenities (pool+ grill in the same space is the best combination), location, staff, maintenance, quiet. we love go for a walk with the kids, grab a coffee, say hello to the staff at leasing office. definitely is "home".
I think Garrett West is a great apartment community with great amenities and very friendly staff. Very close to everything and is reasonably more affordable than similar apartments in the area.
The visit, application, and customer service experience has been amazing. I am a new designer and can’t wait to experience the community full on.
Beautiful apartments in a convenient location for both Durham and Chapel Hill. Love the pool area, and huge plus that it is open year-round (not just between Memorial Day and Labor Day). Gym was recently redone, but still could do with a stationary bike and better ellipticals.
It hasn't been terrible yet. The apartment above us is constantly stomping and being noisy. There is consistently a kid crying for an extended period of time as well. I also dislike how little natural light we get in our apartment. My house plants aren't very happy about the change.
Love spending time by the pool in the summer. Friendly and helpful staff. Relatively quiet and clean community. The dog park is also a great bonus if you have a pooch.
Peaceful place to live. Enjoyed living here the past three years. It is also convient access to a variety of restaurants, shopping stores, and highway.
Garrett West has been an excellent place to live. Management, staff, maintenance are all wonderful! Prompt and friendly, always available for questions and concerns (though there are few).
Great place, nice and quiet. Very clean and manicured, with the exception of the garbage and recycling area (my only knock so far). Location is great.