Garrett West is a great apartment complex. The apartment we have is updated, modern, and so nice! Also maintenance is quick to respond to any issues we have and the office staff is super helpful.

Reply from Garrett West

It’s been very pleasant. The staff was helpful in finding the right apartment. The apartment itself is nice and spacious. The staff puts on great events for all the residents.

Reply from Garrett West

Love living in Garrett West! My apartment itself is lovely, the pool area and club house are great, and overall the staff has been super helpful. The location is convenient for shopping and for getting to Durham or Chapel Hill. Only improvements I'm still hoping for are in the gym - the new treadmills are nice, but the ellipticals are not, and a stationary bike would be a welcome addition.

Reply from Garrett West

I love living at Garrett West! The amenities are all great and the people make it so fun! I had a problem with my AC and maintenance came late at night to fix it. The leasing office checked on me multiple times afterwards to make sure everything was in working order again. They really care about their residents!

Reply from Garrett West

The community has been great with taking care of us and responding to our needs. We enjoy all the amenities offered here as well. Our daughter loves the playground!

Reply from Garrett West

I love Garrett West apartments. I've been here for approximately 4 years and have been very happy here. The office staff and the maintenance staff are very friendly and helpful. I appreciate the personal touch they provide. There's a great pool that is well maintained, along with other really nice amenities. I highly recommend Garrett West!

Reply from Garrett West

Friendly place that also honors ones privacy and respects the other. Grounds beautiful. Service repairs almost immediate. Front office as helpful as can be. Pool immaculately clean.

Reply from Garrett West

Garrett West exceeds expectations! Not only is the complex beautifully maintained, but the staff is spectacular and super friendly. Both the office and maintenance staff greet with smiles and go out of their way to help everyone. I love it here!

Reply from Garrett West

Very roomy apartment with lots of windows that make inside bright. Kitchen is well laid out which makes cooking a pleasure. Community is very quiet with lots of birds and wildlife occasionally present. Neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful.

Reply from Garrett West

Garrett west son unos apartament muy lindo vivir aquí hay sercas restaurante y tiendas y está serca el hospital unc y escuelas de mis hijas todo serca. Disfrutando también en familia y amigos la piscina y salón donde podemos celebrar

Reply from Garrett West

We have only just moved in, but so far Garrett West has streamlined the application and move in process. We recieved a goodie bag when we checked in, and that was such a nice touch. Staff has always been friendly and helpful.

Reply from Garrett West

Five star community! The amenities are amazing but best of all are the staff! I love going to get a package and they know my name! Personal, kind and attentive people!

Reply from Garrett West

Great location that allows access to just about anything needed and schools. Its quiet and the back roads are great for riding bikes! The view is great from up high and the staff is amazingly helpful!

Reply from Garrett West

Great amenities and staff is very helpful! The property is well taken care of and my neighbors are so nice! I moved here last year and plan to stay for a long time!

Reply from Garrett West

Apartments are spacious and up to date. Management staff at front office are always super helpful, whether it’s scheduling maintenance or dealing with an unexpected issue.

Reply from Garrett West

Nice quiet area, close to everything in Durham and Chapel Hill. Nice amenities and friendly staff as well. The only negative thing is the gym doesn’t have much equipment and the walls are a bit thin! Thankfully our neighbors have been fairly quiet so far and we’ve had no issues! I would recommend Garrett West!

Reply from Garrett West

Clean, friendly and nice to live in Garrett west. Location is good as well, near from the shopping centers and supermarkets. Close to Duke university.

Reply from Garrett West

We've only been here for a month and a half so far but it had been great. The community event with margaritas and barbeque was a lot of fun.

Reply from Garrett West

Move-in was extremely easy and Kayla was able to answer all of my questions leading up to move-in. Really excited about all of the amenities and the close proximity to downtown and Duke!

Reply from Garrett West

Signing a lease was easy and the move in process was smooth and organized. The apartments have good layouts and closets, with nice modern touches.

Reply from Garrett West

The office is always willing to help and make sure you are having a non stressful living experience. I also love coming home to food truck days!

Reply from Garrett West

I really love this apartment. The location, room, pool, green, park, staff, etc. - everything is great and special. I have no complaint about Garrett West.

Reply from Garrett West

Nice, clean apartment in a quiet and beautiful neighborhood surrounded by nature. Conveniently located nearby the most popular grocery stores, shops, cafes and restaurants. Residents and management are very friendly.

Reply from Garrett West

Nice, quiet and clean area. Helpful and caring neighborhood and awesome staff. Lots of things to do. Perfect location near to everything you need

Reply from Garrett West

This apartment is the best I’ve lived in. The apartment itself of spacious and up to date. The features are amazing. I love that it’s so close to downtown Durham and easy to ge to Chapel Hill and Raleigh. The staff are always helpful and accommodation.