When I came here for the first time, I was impressed by the natural environment, nice and great, combining with several lakes surrounded by a large area of grass. One of my concerns is the automatic main gate which doesn't work correctly until now. The management has informed me that they are still trying to fix it as soon as possible. I hope it is going to work as appropriate and can complement the apartment community's environmental security facilities.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I’ve lived here for about three years and I love the amenities. The staff is friendly and pretty quick to respond to any problems to fix I would stay longer if the rent wasn’t so expensive

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I enjoy living here at gatehouse , it’s very quiet and it has a lot of amenities. The only thing I don’t like is that the gate always has issues .

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Customer service is always great even when things go wrong. The team in the office will always try to accommodate. They make every effort to keep the community safe, clean and enjoyable.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Very peaceful gated community and friendly neighbors. Love the area, everything is close by you could even walk. I love the up keep of the community there is order here and I love that.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Living at GateHouse has been great thus far. I’ve been living here for less than a month. I love how everything is quite and there is no noise. Feels good after coming home from a long day of work. When putting a work order everything gets done within a good speed which is great as well.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

In the past few months I've noticed that the grounds aren't kept up like they use to be. I walk out my door and see trash throughout the grass. I come home from work and thr same trash is there. The garbage is always overflowing and is not a good look when entering the property. I would like to see the grounds maintained better.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

The maintenance staff are hard workers. We never have to wait more than a day to get things fixed or done. We appreciate all that you do. Thank you for your hard work and assistance.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I love living here and the community. it’s always quiet and a very clean environment. my only issue is that the gate is always broken or my trash isn’t being picked up while my neighbors get theirs picked up. other than that I have no complaints.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

The place is very peaceful and I love the lake view very affordable and also I can have my dog the place was very clean when we got into it and also have a very nice pool table

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

The entire moving process was AWESOME. Very professional and courteous staff. I was very impressed with the grounds. It’s like coming home everyday to a retreat.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Nice neighbors. Quiet, calm, friendly. Lots of dog lovers. Responsive administration. Two pools. Good gym. Location is central to many Broward activities.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Its alright but without a balcony the rent is to high, most of the wall sockets didn't work moving in. After 3 to 4 months out of no where sugar ants popped up from every where. It's a good place to live not far from the grocery store banks and restaurants

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I've been here a few months now and haven't had any issues. I'm really enjoying my apartment and the administrative people are all very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I love it here so much I’m so much feeling at home here I don’t know what it is but it’s true this is my home. I wouldn’t change a thing about it

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

My family and I have yet to move in, but the application process was a breeze. The staff here is really helpful, really sweet & most importantly: very welcoming. We're excited to move in tomorrow!

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

The complex is fun when it wants to be and quiet when it should be I like that 😁. Great place to stay and I appreciate the food trucks helps me find great food in the area!

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

There were a few hiccups pre and post move in but thankfully, the office staff are responsive and that resulted into a speedy resolution of the problems. Haven't had the opportunity to try out the various amenities offered by the community yet but I am hoping to go exploring during the upcoming Thanksgiving break.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

So far so great! A little pricey but worth the money. Maintenance comes in a timely fashion and works effectively and efficiently. Office does many events and activities for the residents.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Moved here this year. So far I like it. Everyone has been so nice and maintenance comes really fast. Valet trash is awesome. I would recommend Gatehouse to anyone else too.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Very friendly and family orientated. Staff very professional and understanding. The location has all the needed stores and entertainment close within walking distance. Very satisfied

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

The area is beautiful and we havent ran into any problems yet. Everyone is nice and so welcoming. Definetly going to be enjoying my stay at the Gatehouse at Pine Lakes.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

We have been living here for 3 months and we love it. All problems are taken care of quickly and effectively! I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Its awesome to be living here at the Gatehouse complex. The employees are always willing to help and always have a welcoming attitude. I just love it here

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Everything is clean and organized. The grounds are well-kept and adequately lit at night. Office staff is very helpful. There are community rules in place for safety and security.....and the gym.....awesome!!