Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

4.5

4.5

You are all very wonderful. COVID made me lose my i come and the staff here have been very patient wirh my situation. It has been very hard but they haven't made me feel as if any of this is my fault as it isn't anyone's fault having to go through this
Going on my second year or so. My feelings and thoughts have gone up and down. I love how everything always is clean, if you put in a maintenance request they come as fast as they can. The pool has always been clean along side with the gym. But then i first moved here and before i even signed the lease their main thing was the gate. They would brag to me about how they are gated. Like stated i’ve been here for almost 2 years and so and only seen the gate closed twice. It tend to get a little disappointing because you want to feel secured in your living space. Aside from that it’s been hard to get in contact with anyone at the office. Not sure if management has changed or so, but i believe it’s been a little better. Other than that, I’m glad there is an emergency line on weekends just incase something has happened, i believe that’s nice and worry free because they would come.
I love my apartment no complaints happy living here you can feel the peace in my apartment I enjoy standing in my balcony looking at every person that walks around with they dog and you feel secure thank you
Very good and quiet community. Would be even better if gates at the front actually worked, since it is called gatehouse. Other than that it’s a great place to live at. Big spacious apartment totally worth every penny.
Gatehouse is a great place, excellent maintenance service, exercise room nice and clean as well pool area, leasing agent is great but front gate is been open for almost two year.
Gatehouse at Pine Lake is an Awesome apartment Community. The Location is Great, the Community is Clean, and the Management Team is Awesome.
Is being 4 months and we enjoyed the place. My kids loved the pool and the lake view that i have from my balcony is amazing I hope we had a wonderful year hear.
So far so good! Only wish the gym was open. Understand its due to the roof getting fixed. But besides that all else is good. Staff is great and friendly to handle all complaints and concerns.
I love it here, such a great place to live. Haven’t met any neighbors yet but I do plan on introducing myself. I hope to find a great school nearby.
Nice place to live, always clean and quiet but the hate hasn’t worked properly in the 3 years i’ve lived here. very nice area to be in. everything is right across the street