Its alright but without a balcony the rent is to high, most of the wall sockets didn't work moving in. After 3 to 4 months out of no where sugar ants popped up from every where. It's a good place to live not far from the grocery store banks and restaurants

I've been here a few months now and haven't had any issues. I'm really enjoying my apartment and the administrative people are all very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.

I love it here so much I’m so much feeling at home here I don’t know what it is but it’s true this is my home. I wouldn’t change a thing about it

My family and I have yet to move in, but the application process was a breeze. The staff here is really helpful, really sweet & most importantly: very welcoming. We're excited to move in tomorrow!

The complex is fun when it wants to be and quiet when it should be I like that 😁. Great place to stay and I appreciate the food trucks helps me find great food in the area!

There were a few hiccups pre and post move in but thankfully, the office staff are responsive and that resulted into a speedy resolution of the problems. Haven't had the opportunity to try out the various amenities offered by the community yet but I am hoping to go exploring during the upcoming Thanksgiving break.

So far so great! A little pricey but worth the money. Maintenance comes in a timely fashion and works effectively and efficiently. Office does many events and activities for the residents.

Moved here this year. So far I like it. Everyone has been so nice and maintenance comes really fast. Valet trash is awesome. I would recommend Gatehouse to anyone else too.

Very friendly and family orientated. Staff very professional and understanding. The location has all the needed stores and entertainment close within walking distance. Very satisfied

The area is beautiful and we havent ran into any problems yet. Everyone is nice and so welcoming. Definetly going to be enjoying my stay at the Gatehouse at Pine Lakes.

We have been living here for 3 months and we love it. All problems are taken care of quickly and effectively! I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Its awesome to be living here at the Gatehouse complex. The employees are always willing to help and always have a welcoming attitude. I just love it here

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Everything is clean and organized. The grounds are well-kept and adequately lit at night. Office staff is very helpful. There are community rules in place for safety and security.....and the gym.....awesome!!

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Every time I need help they all ways be there it’s excellent places to living metenence crow keeps the yard clean very nice place swimming pool tennis courts very well organized I love it here my is gracia calixte thank so much god bless

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Love living here. It’s clean, the staff is amazing, quiet and safe. I have lived in Gate House since 2016. I absolutely love it here for my small family. Convenient to restaurants and retail shops. I've had no issues with management and maintenance, they have always been genuinely helpful with any concerns we have had from a/c, plumbing concerns, and random questions. Parking is a breeze. Lots of parking spaces.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

This is absolutely an amazing clean community, friendly staff. Great amenities such as the pool, gym, valet trash, maintenance etc. I would recommend

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

We are liking so far! The location is great and the apartment has space enough, a lot of shelves and cabinets! Just miss a dog park so they can have fun too!

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

So far, I’m loving my apartment loving the service, haven’t yet tried the gym or going to the pool but I love my place! Rating 5 stars thank you gatehouse apartments .

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Great place, lots of parking and very quiet Neighborhood, Exercise room very nice, New machines excellent facility good tramp meals and very clean

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I have been here for over ten years and have loved every minute here the staff is always friendly and helpful. The manager Shay is always trying to incorporate activities for the residents which are always a positive thing.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Great place to live. Neighbors are friendly. It’s been quiet since I’ve been here. The staff members are very nice. I’m satisfied with everything so far.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Great place, good people, nice neighborhood, pretty quiet, no problems with maintenance, no problems with people living in one building no noise complaints

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

this is a great place to eat drink sleep work live love laugh play. i’d recommend it to people with low credit scores and looking to save on move in fees.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

All has been a pleasant experience over all the staff over all has been a pleasure to live here. They are doing there best to make it a better place. The maintenance staff is wonderful.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

lately the neighborhood do not look safe than a year ago. the floors are to dirty. after you signed the lease people from the office change their attitude towards you.look like the background check is not using here at all.