Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

4.5

4.5

Grea5. Very accommodating. Only thing is I'm sad I still have to pay 1 full months rent after moving because of loss of employment. But the manager was very nice and kind.
Nice, clean and safe environment. Love the stay. Would recommend to friends and family. The amenities are phenomenal. The communication through email on what’s going on is great.
I’m new here but so far I’m comfortable and feel at home. It’s quiet here and I feel safe. The office staff are friendly and helpful when needed.
I’ve been living here for almost 6 years, I have no complaints. The office staff and maintenance staff are awesome. Would really like the gates to be repaired and closed.
I been living here 3 years It is very safety, friendly office staffs And good location and comfort living quality Also, very Nice maintenance service...
Good prompt service. I love your balcony view and how quiet it is in the evenings and the parking and safety of the area. I have a few issues building wise but I have addressed them with the company and they are working with us to solve these problems.
For the past three years I cannot complain with my stay here. The maintenance responds in a timely manner, my neighbors are courteous and at times helpful and the amenities in the complex are great for kids. It saddens me to have to leave but I truly recommend it. Never did I feel unsafe and overall it’s a great area to live in. You won’t regret it!
Joseph and his team are courteous & up front with helping their residents with every and anything that is needed the team at gate house is five stars pan down😊
We have been for one year and the gate is still not fix. When we came to visit and to see the apartments the gate was closed and had a code. That was one of the thing I like about the place because I have my mother and granddaughter here will my daughter and I working. Anybody just can ride right through the complex. One incident is a neighbor window got burst out due to an Altercation with someone who drive right in. So that why we need the gate fix ASAP. Unwanted guest should not be able to ride right in without being announced.
I love where I live! I love the quietness, the friendly neighbors and all the convenience of shops and stores. Good option of schools for the kids.