So far, I’m loving my apartment loving the service, haven’t yet tried the gym or going to the pool but I love my place! Rating 5 stars thank you gatehouse apartments .

Great place, lots of parking and very quiet Neighborhood, Exercise room very nice, New machines excellent facility good tramp meals and very clean

I have been here for over ten years and have loved every minute here the staff is always friendly and helpful. The manager Shay is always trying to incorporate activities for the residents which are always a positive thing.

Great place to live. Neighbors are friendly. It’s been quiet since I’ve been here. The staff members are very nice. I’m satisfied with everything so far.

Great place, good people, nice neighborhood, pretty quiet, no problems with maintenance, no problems with people living in one building no noise complaints

this is a great place to eat drink sleep work live love laugh play. i’d recommend it to people with low credit scores and looking to save on move in fees.

All has been a pleasant experience over all the staff over all has been a pleasure to live here. They are doing there best to make it a better place. The maintenance staff is wonderful.

lately the neighborhood do not look safe than a year ago. the floors are to dirty. after you signed the lease people from the office change their attitude towards you.look like the background check is not using here at all.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Very homey community! Everyone is quiet and nice once seeing each other. The complex also interacts with their residents with email reminders and events.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I love living here I feel at home my community is quite and plus everyone is so respectful and the office staff I overly love them they don’t judge you nor bother you and I love love love how you guys keep us updated with everything you guys don’t miss a beat like you show real love too your residents and that’s why I love my community

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Great place wish they spray more often because sometimes if you do not email them they won't come around. And wish they take the temporary code of the gate

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Such a wonderful place to be, been here for almost 10 years now and cannot move anywhere else. Gate house apartment have the best management team especially Phillip that’s been here ever since we’ve moved in!

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Very quiet. Great neighbors with some exceptions. Neighborhood events feel welcoming. Close to many things. Staff is extremely friendly and actually help. Overall a great living space for everyone.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Great neighborhood. Lovely community and amenities. Definitely will recommend to anyone interested. Fast response from the management staff.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

excellent experience. i’ve been here for almost 3 years and if I ever had an issue it was taken care of immediately. the staff here are very nice and they are always willing to help. there are a lot of events each month for residents and it’s just a overall wonderful experience living here. it’s always clean and quiet, so if those are your concerns you’ll definitely love it here :)

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

After living here for three months (I can't believe it's been 3 months, it's gone by so fast!) I still enjoy it greatly, I can spend hours looking at the view outside my windows at every hour of the day. I see the waves on the pond rippling differently every day, the magnificent tree out side peopled on most days by birds, squirrels and iguanas, the grass making it seem like I'm living in Nature herself! The best part are the sunsets when the sky turns from yellow to orange to pink to purple, it's nothing short of magnificent. Everyone around here, fellow tenants, staff and others are friendly and courteous. I'm very happy I chose to live at Gatehouse, Thank you!

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

It’s very clean and a quite place to live. Also very good amenities with nice gym and two pools also tennis court and also a play ground and on top of it all a picnic area.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Love living here! Such a great environment to raise a family. Really peaceful neighborhood, and great neighbors. There’s always something new and exciting going on, which I love.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I want congratulate gatehouse on the new equipment in the exercise room thank you so so much. My only complaint is that this morning the door was left ajar that was at seven a.m. please if you can send out a memo telling people to close that door behind them

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I love it here really feels like home been here for 2 and half years now ! I love the view from my balcony the gym and the pools are great !

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Love living here @ Gatehouse. They gave my daughter school supplies and often throw family parties at the pool which have always been a blast! Great gym and amenities and staff is great.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Great community & environment to live in. There are a swimming pool and a park for children to play in. A lot of trees that makes weather clean.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

My experience here has been great so far. Joseph has been very helpful every step of the way. Just yesterday I witnessed him come out in the rain to assist multiple residents, including myself. The gate to exit the community was stuck, he was able to manually get it open for us.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Great place . The pool great and the place very clean , the managers are great , love the place . Always free space parking . The office very friendly .

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I’ve been living here for over five years, and I love my community. This area has so much conveniences(stores, mall, highways etc). Great place to live!