Excellent. We love our Aparment. It looks modern and great space. Laundry is a great plus. Lake view. We completely love it. We look ward to be part of the community

Really dark parking areas. Property management such as justin is great at answering questions and concerns. Gym needs to be refurbished as soon as possible.

It's a great place, people are friendly. One thing I hate is when I get home from work in the morning and these AT&T guys just shouting on top of their lungs early in the morning. Outside is clean but wish it had benches outside by the lake.

Utility bills are extremely high, ($200+ fpl) and not really happy with a lot of neighbors doing drugs in public areas. My unit is ok y the staff are very nice and professional

I Love it here. The community is great everyone is nice ans sweet I mean was so lucky to fall in love with the Apartment that I did Finally feel like I am at home here

I enjoy living here so far. It’s very quiet at night. I love that during holidays the staff set up different activities for us. The pools are very clean and the environment is very green

Very good. Neighbors are quiet. Outside is clean and pretty. I can have my packages delievered to my door and I feel safe that someone wouldn't steal them.

It’s been a really good experience since we moved in here except for the part that the gates is still inoperative. Everything else here work very well. Tatiana is an A plus!

My experience has been nothi g short of excellent. I've had some minor issues and major issues and and all were fixed in a timely manner and accurate manner.

It’s been really great to live here. The grounds are beautiful, it’s kept clean, it’s a quiet area, and so much more. Our apartment is great. We love the lake view.

I've lived here for a few weeks now and I'm really loving and enjoying this community. The staff members are very much on point with any question or complaint. I am looking forward to a long stay here.

I can't wait for my son to grow and show him around the kids area. Love the fact that I can BBQ whenever I want and enjoy the view along with the weather.

It’s a beautiful and calm community...They resolve the maintenance issues as soon as possible..But few equipments in the gym are not working..Overall it’s a good place to live

So far so good. The moving process was a little bit tedious. The racquetball courts are fun. I wish you guys had a hot tub. Our toilet paper holder keeps falling off.

The experience has been good so far, I like the community. Few things that could improve are cleanliness of hallways to the apartment and the Treadmills in the gym does not work. Other than that its been a good experience so far

Love the area, they keep the grounds very nice. Just moved into a bigger apartment, and it is much better than my old one. The only thing that bugs me is that some people in the community allow their dogs to run free without a leash (or even a collar!) as a dog owner, this frustrates me.

I love the apartment we live, the attention every time we need something fix at our place, the job get done fast. the location its great, everything its near by.

Beautiful property with a great location and friendly staff, I love living here and I feel safe walking my dog and being active in the community

Everything is great so far . Just hopefully the gate gets fixed and our rent amount stays the same. I love the fact that a washer and dryer comes in the apartment

Gatehouse is very quiet and well maintained. The office staff is super friendly and extremely helpful. My only complaint would be that it is very expensive.

Great community, only issue is the front gate taking too long to be repaired. Maintenance and the team in the office have been there when we needed them.

My experience has been great, lots of areas to walk my dogs and the pools are great. Plenty of parking and very responsive staff! I would definitely recommend this apartment complex

My family and I have been living here since May and moved here because it was in ideal location of our jobs and kids schools. We really lucked out because our apartment is right next to the pool and play ground. The maintenance guys are really nice and helpful. My only complaint would be people sneaking into the pool around 9pm and playing loud music. No problems with people in the pool but I have young children trying sleep.

To be honest it started out alittle rough, but after we got the assistance we needed from the front end staff it has become quite more enjoyable

I’ve been living at gatehouse for 4 years. I can say I’m satisfied with the community. Every holiday there’s always an event taking place, which is a great way for families to come together and meet one another. Love the movie nights! There are a few minor things that has to be fixed as in the gate but other than that great community