I love our apartment. It is beautiful and has a beautiful view. It's a great location as well. Close to grocery stores and shopping centers.

This is a great place to live. It's clean, nice, quite and good community with planned community events. It's proximity to the stores and malls makes it an ideal location.

5 months already leaving here and so far everything is great! I love the new color in the buildings and how maintenance staff keep everything nice and clean around the property.

Great place to live. very quiet, always well groomed and I love going to the pool. while all of those things are great, I really wish the gate actually worked.

The apartment is superb with a great view and friendly neighbors. Our washer recently broke and maintenance was here to help almost immediately. Top class!

Love the apartment complex. My apartment is very spacious and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The area that we live in is also a plus

I've been here going on 5yrs, the area is so convenient and peaceful. I enjoy coming home and all the different events the leasing office has for the residents

This property should fix the back as well the playground area, the gym can get new and better working equipment, the barbeque are can get more comfortable upgrade as well, there's always room for improvement.

I love staying here. It’s very quite, very friendly. Everyone stays to their self. The only thing i do not appreciate is people throwing trash in my bin. other than that, i love being apart of the community family.

They are very helpful when it comes to people in bad times ...They helped myself alot of times before overall experience is great i love my apartment community

For the most part the community is well run, I really like the new paint job it makes the community look more modern and clean. Would like for the gates to be closed and used properly. Would also like the derelict cars to be removed as well as the bulk trash area. Looks awful.

Been living here for 1 year now and my family & I are happy we chose this apartment. Leasing office reps are very helpful & friendly. The maintenace crew are prompt with all the work request.

It's very nice area just moved in and can't wait to explore the property more.i have grandkids and I have a kids 0ark near but so that a plus case they love the park very much.

Nice place to stay, doing activity, and take a rest. Apartment was cleaned before move in and there were a engineer to make sure all equipment works.

I’ve lived at Gatehouse for 5 years now. I love the area,the staff and the neighborhood. I feel safe and I love how the staff makes you feel welcomed.

I am extremely happy with my decision to live at Gatehouse. My apartment feels more like a house. It’s so spacious. I would recommend Gatehouse to my family and friends.

Gate never works. What’s the purpose of having the barcodes if we don’t really need them. I’d actually like my money back for it. There’s a lot of crime here. Within like a month of me living here, somebody was murdered and the whole neighborhood was shutdown. Then recently people’s tired where taken off their cars and were replaced with bricks.

I love our apartment. The location is nice. Everyone is so friendly. I love how quite and nice everyone is. It’s been so fun living here. I enjoy it.

The gates are never closed at night is my only issue but they are very nice and friendly and do things around the holidays which is amazing.

I think they do a nice job of trying to bring the community together with events. I also appreciate how they’re fixing it by painting all the buildings.

Gatehouse is a lovely place to live. So far the neighborhood is very calm. The rev center is very well kept and features lots of cool things

The property managers and their entire maintenance staff have been very helpful and kind. Any problems that arose were quickly fixed and we would always receive a phone call verifying that things were done properly and stayed fixed.

Excellent. We love our Aparment. It looks modern and great space. Laundry is a great plus. Lake view. We completely love it. We look ward to be part of the community

Really dark parking areas. Property management such as justin is great at answering questions and concerns. Gym needs to be refurbished as soon as possible.

It's a great place, people are friendly. One thing I hate is when I get home from work in the morning and these AT&T guys just shouting on top of their lungs early in the morning. Outside is clean but wish it had benches outside by the lake.