My experience here has been great so far. Joseph has been very helpful every step of the way. Just yesterday I witnessed him come out in the rain to assist multiple residents, including myself. The gate to exit the community was stuck, he was able to manually get it open for us.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Great place . The pool great and the place very clean , the managers are great , love the place . Always free space parking . The office very friendly .

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I’ve been living here for over five years, and I love my community. This area has so much conveniences(stores, mall, highways etc). Great place to live!

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

It has been a pleasure living in the gatehouse community. The staff does an amazing job inside of the office and the upkeep of the community!

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I have lived here for about 4 months. Area is clean , manicured, staff is super friendly and helpful! WE enjoy the pool and the fitness center as well.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

When we need a repair or something needs to be fixed, it will done within 24 hours.We do not have to send our request twice. The stove and the air conditioner needed to be repaired, someone came right away to fix both the same day.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

So far my stay here has been awesome. From the application process to move was very smooth. I enjoy the family activities hosted by the office

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Quiet area, easy access to everything including highways, and pleasant staff. Spacious units, clean, and nice view from units. This complex makes apartment living no hassle and easy.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I love living here! People are nice, it’s relatively quiet, and it’s a beautiful community. Maintenance is wonderful to deal with, which is a major plus!

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

We have been living here for 2 years now. Everyone at the office is very helpful. We never really need maintenance but when we did they did a good job.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Perfect location. Quiet community. The office people try to help you with your needs to the best of their abilities. The rent for a three bedroom apartment is very affordable.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

My move in process was nice and easy. My first couple weeks in the unit were not great, but things appear to be looking better now. I hope it continues from now on with positive vibes.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Love living here. It’s clean, the staff is amazing, quiet and safe. Convenient to restaurants and retail shops. I've had no issues with management and maintenance, they have always been genuinely helpful with any concerns. They have the best parties for the residents! They have food trucks that come, movies nights, free doughnut day and BBQ pool parties! Highly recommend to live here!

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

So far so good. Really good!! They ensure a safe, fun, and clean environment. I literally have zero complaints. Hassle free move in and hassle free living. They try to ensure all needs are met and maintaining the property

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I have recently moved in the Gatehouse and my experience here has been phenomenal. The peace and quiet is oh so sweet! The Managerial staff is very helpful and respectful. The grounds are kept clean which is so important to me. I don’t plan to live here forever, but I’m enjoying my time while I am here! Oh the community gatherings by the pool are awesome and very enjoyable! Thanks so much!💙

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I love the complex so far I've only been here for a week but my maintenance request was fixed promptly, the office helped me with internet choices I wasn't aware of and they also have nice parties for the complex on weekends that gives me something to do being I'm new to Fl so far so good!

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

So far so good. Staff is excellent. Location is great. Love the view. Room is quiet and they kept it in good co dition for our move in. Good place

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Just moved in, and I'm already in love with this place. They quickly resolved all my issues, including replacing carpeting and making sure my gate pass works.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I’m having a pest control problems. I have roaches,ants ,and termites. I’m not satisfied with the conditions my family and myself is living in and we pay $1800 in rent. Unacceptable and unfair

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Need better maintenance for the pool and the building but at the end it alright place to live to start out for a milestone family I wish it could have more thing better as in the gym but the people that live there took the weights and etc

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

So far I’m really enjoying it here. The apartment is nice and the area has been very quiet. Everything in the apartment seems to be functioning well so far too.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Love it here so far so good I appreciate the staff neighborhood is awesome love the lake view its been a wonder experience so far my family enjoyed the movie last night I will definitely let others knw about this place well organized

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I wonderful experience I love how the community involves of the residents best apartment I've ever stayed.. over love the staff there they are amazing people.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I Love my apartment community. its spacious and makes me feel very right at home since I moved down here to Florida officially a year i believe. i love the apartment its my home.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I enjoy living at Gatehouse because it is quiet and comfortable. It is very beautiful and the staff is very courteous and knowledgeable. It feels like having a new family