The process to become a resident was fairly simple. All staff members are awesome! They answered all of my questions and have been polite thus far.

So far my experience with this complex hasn't been terrible. No issues with the unit, and the management are constantly making things better around here, such as rebuilding dock over looking one of the ponds, and repairing the gate so it's now functioning. Any issues I've had with my unit were promptly taken care of within a day or two. And the majority of the other residents that I've had the chance to talk to are quite friendly. But some of the things that are bad here also stem from the residents as well, such as residents speeding, running stop signs, not looking where they are going almost running me and my dog off the road on our walks. Also a lot of the residents neglect to clean up after their dog having stepped in it a few times and now I'm constantly having to walk around dog poop among our walks with the pup, I've brought this issue up to management and was told a reminder would've been went out but has been quite sometime. Anyway, it's a nice convenient place to live with lots of shops and things to do around, the units are nice and cozy. I just wish the other residents would be a bit more considerate with the people whom they share the complex with.

The office staff was very helpfull.the moving was very easy compared to a lot of other places and over all the place is amazing.gatehouse is a really peaceful community and very nice place to live in.

I love this place, it’s a quiet and peaceful community...The people in the leasing office are so friendly.. but the entrance gate doesn’t work most of the time

I really love it at Gatehouse! The scenery is amazing! Whenever we have something wrong with our apartment and put in a help ticket, it’s fixed immediately.

Upon moving in, I submitted a request for 5 different maintenance requirements. The same day I received an email that my request was received and completed at the same time it was received. I could hardly believe it--instantaneous cleanup? I went to check. Indeed, All five items had been completed. The invisible Gatehouse genie came in while I was out and took care of all 5 items instantaneously! What great service. Congratulations Gatehouse Maintenance! and Thank you!

Great place to relax and live, very clean, lots of parking, recreation facility is great, good neighborhood, racketball court is fantastic, excellent Exerciseroom

The office mangers are very helpfrul in any situation I'm in with the community is very close to many schools and places I love to go so I can say I love the property

This place is pretty nice. It is in a very nice location pretty close to the turn Pike and 75. All the dumbbells got taken from the gym because the door has been broken for a long time.

It is peaceful and quiet well maintained front office staff are very helpful I find it to be a nice community pool well maintained maintenance is very timely as well

the location is ideal the maintenance and the staff are friendly I feel safe when the gate is closed overall a nice place to live. they really keep the grounds manicured.

The management team are very nice and courteous they are also fast on getting things done when you request. The property is kept very clean. The neighborhood is very quiet and friendly .

great community to live in. very peaceful and always clean. I enjoy relaxing by the power and going to the gym every now and then. my only complaint is that the gate is still not actively working as yet.

I will start with the front office. My first encounter was with Joe. He was so cordial and inviting. His tour was helpful. My second encounter was Tatiana who completed my application and then the wonderful maintenance crew.

Quiet Community, efficient staff, nice amenities however the appliances are very dated. The neighborhood was recently painted and looks a lot nicer

It’s very peaceful. Also beautiful scenery. It’s a very quite neighborhood also A lot of amenities . Also if you happen to have maintenance problems they fix it the next day

I have been a resident for almost 5 years and I have no complaints. I love the area, the staff and the convenience of all the stores and malls that is around.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I've been here since 2014 and I must say, its A Terrific area to get to all the places I need to go. The apartment is spacious and maintenance is always on call if needed.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

We are now on our 2nd year @ Gatehouse. No regrets about this place. Conveniently located to eveything, the mall, movies, grocery store and the freeways. It's a quiet place to live in.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

The amenities they offer here are very nice. The gym is full of good equipment and open very convenient hours. There is a park and two pools. The maintenance crew is awesome and very friendly.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I love this complex I truly feel at home specially being down in Florida for a full year wouldn't change a thing its home to me I know that

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Since moving into the Gatehouse, I have had a great and wonderful experience. Management is attentive to the needs of the residence and very cordial and professional. The grounds are well-maintained and clean. The community is safe and friendly. The lakes and pool areas are always clean and inviting. I am well pleased that I chose the Gatehouse as my home.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

So far, we just moved a week ago, and things have been great. Quiet neighborhood, clean, well kept. Leasing staff has been great. Still figuring it all out. Took a walk the other day to check out the facilities and super clean fitness room and pools.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Everybody for the most part is friendly, residents and workers. Management is on top of everything as I can see when it comes too getting things done in the apartment.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

It's great living in the community it's quiet and everyone is helpful. I love the few of the lake from my balcony. The people are amazing and extremely helpful