We are now on our 2nd year @ Gatehouse. No regrets about this place. Conveniently located to eveything, the mall, movies, grocery store and the freeways. It's a quiet place to live in.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

The amenities they offer here are very nice. The gym is full of good equipment and open very convenient hours. There is a park and two pools. The maintenance crew is awesome and very friendly.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I love this complex I truly feel at home specially being down in Florida for a full year wouldn't change a thing its home to me I know that

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Since moving into the Gatehouse, I have had a great and wonderful experience. Management is attentive to the needs of the residence and very cordial and professional. The grounds are well-maintained and clean. The community is safe and friendly. The lakes and pool areas are always clean and inviting. I am well pleased that I chose the Gatehouse as my home.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

So far, we just moved a week ago, and things have been great. Quiet neighborhood, clean, well kept. Leasing staff has been great. Still figuring it all out. Took a walk the other day to check out the facilities and super clean fitness room and pools.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Everybody for the most part is friendly, residents and workers. Management is on top of everything as I can see when it comes too getting things done in the apartment.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

It's great living in the community it's quiet and everyone is helpful. I love the few of the lake from my balcony. The people are amazing and extremely helpful

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Very quiet place and with no incident or people with drama. You can have your exercises and walk can be done any time of the day or night. Friendly personnel and very prompt in doing their job.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I just renewed my lease and that alone should tell you about this place! Every time I have an issue in my apt, maintenance is on top of it. I can take my son to the kid area with no problem and I can BBQ after taking a swim in the pool if I wanted to. Definitely recommend this community!

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Great location. Great people. Clean environment. Fast maintenance. Quick and easy access to amenities. Easy process to move in. Quiet place.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

So far it’s been okay. Just the valet trash situation is annoying because unable to know the schedule, therefore emails received to get a potential fine. Aside from that so far okay. Had been less than a month.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I would not recommend this place. Faulty AC units making you pay more for light bill. Gate has never worked causing high crime and police presence. Management team is poor and rude and nasty and never helpful.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I have enjoyed my time at Gatehouse, I appreciate how user friendly everything is on their residential portal from paying my bill to requesting maintenance.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

#GatehousePineLake rock except when we talk about the open gates and their same excuse for the last 8 months that “we are working with it, but you have no idea how expensive is it” seriously?

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Living in the community has been great. Staff is helpful and friendly . Never had any issues. Very quick turn around for maintenance work ..

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Been an amazing time moving in, was super quick and everything with maintain was resolved quickly. Also the lake view is absolutely gorgeous.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Love living here. The lake is beautiful. The people are sweet and the location is prefect. So many restaurants and shopping centers around and close by.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

So far it has been great! The only downside is the neighbor leaving food out to feed the ducks so the front of my door is completely full of duck droppings.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

A little bit pricey, wish there was a bigger kitchen model available :( Otherwise, it seems to be ok :) Not sure why my apartment doesn't have a balcony and storage room is tight.

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

Our apartment is great! I love the amenities we have. The pool is very nice. And we play racket ball and tennis all the time. And our view is wonderful. We love it here!

Reply from Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

I love our apartment. It is beautiful and has a beautiful view. It's a great location as well. Close to grocery stores and shopping centers.

This is a great place to live. It's clean, nice, quite and good community with planned community events. It's proximity to the stores and malls makes it an ideal location.

5 months already leaving here and so far everything is great! I love the new color in the buildings and how maintenance staff keep everything nice and clean around the property.

Great place to live. very quiet, always well groomed and I love going to the pool. while all of those things are great, I really wish the gate actually worked.

The apartment is superb with a great view and friendly neighbors. Our washer recently broke and maintenance was here to help almost immediately. Top class!