I love the beautiful grass and lakes. It's very quiet here also. Everything inside the apartment works well and was in perfect shape when I moved in. Highly recommend.

I love Gatehouse community. When I was in the process of looking for a home I was having a hard time at first but when I saw Gatehouse at Pines I just knew this community was for me. The staff is really nice and we're located in an amazing location. I basically live by everything

I love living at gatehouse, the location is such a convenience to my job, stores and the mall. The complex is very clean and maintained. The office are very helpful with anything you need. I really like the activities the community does so our neighbors could interact.

Love the community it's safe for me and my kids my kids love the play ground and the pool I love that the staff are friendly and when I put out a work order they get the job done immediately

Everything has been to my expectations and as I read in reviews. This complex is family friendly and I like the constant activities that take place.

It’s a great place to live and overall I enjoy the environment of the community. I really recommend anyone who is looking for a place to move here.

great area, well kempt parks and grass. would highly recommend to any person looking for a nice apartment development to live in. only problem was the inconsistency of the gates being ope or closed

Very quiet community, I have been a resident for several years. Maintance and Leasing staff always punctual and professional. Only downside is the front gate. Even though there’s “cameras” at the gate, 85% of the time it’s not operational.

My experience here at Gatehouse has been great. Whenever I have had a problem, they never hesitated to fix it and within 24 hours of reporting it. I would recommend this place to anyone.

I've been here for 4 years now and I am very comfortable. It's a very nice location for my work and my son school as well as theirs different shops and grocery stores

The community is awesome! I love that the apartment is always kept up and the staff is always helpful. The valet trash is something I do with I could vouche out of through. I’m super impressed with the diligence pest control provides anytime I have had to call.

It's quite which is nice. Don't spend a lot of time here. Working 10 hrs a day and gone most weekends. But can't understand why my water bill are so high. I use to live in a 2 bath house with a pool and my water bill was half as much as it is here.

Been here for a little over a year. Great place to live.Very quiet area & maintenance crew never fail to get the job done in a timely manner

They try hard to make it a good place to live. It feels safe and they do a great job keeping the appearance up. The ponds allow for some wildlife which is nice to see.

A great place to stay. It's very quiet. Haven't had a complaint about my apartment . The leasing office agents are very nice here. The only thing is I wish they could fix the entrance gate. Besides that I love it here

I gave you 3 stars because I do not like how the new management takes care of the community. The entrance gates never work and the garbage service is a waste of money because they don't work with the efficiency that they should. Also, the buildings hallways are not clean.

It's a nice a quite place but some things can be upgraded like the Gate is always broken, sometimes I don't feel safe. Also the trash on the weekends are overrun and it makes the place look bad.

Recycle area needs attention as well as breezeways. Overall the community is very nice. Also front gate needs attention the entrance gates were not functioning again

Management is very respectful and professional. However, at times it’s very difficult to solve many of the problem they are presented with. Also, I wish the security gate would be repaired once and for all. That is one the reason I moved here and it is always broken.

Great Place to live. Very Clean. Peaceful. Staff are Amazing. Well kept. Love the activities they have for our community at Gatehouse. I would recommend.

Great location. Close to work, family & shopping centers. My wife love the apartments. Plenty of room, quiet & she love the lake as the view

Everyone is very nice. It’s always nice and clean outside. Maintenance fixes things no longer then a day later. Also people in the office try to do fun events very often for the residents.

I love living here at gatehouse, it’s in the perfect location which makes it easy to get to the turnpike and other local favorites. I’m giving it 4.5 stars due to the trash valet. The trash valet is a great feature but when some of the food gets out the bag, it is not cleaned up and left for the residents to remove.

I've been here for 2 years the staff is great and very helpful I love living here with all the water fronts to just the walks in the community

The office staff are top notch! Always friendly, courteous and professional. They work well together. The maintenance staff addresses issues as soon as possible and are very respectable. I’ve lived in this complex since June of 2006 and it has been this way since I’ve been here.