Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

This is the most wonderful place I have lived in a long time. It is quiet, people are friendly, the grounds are kept up (with a few exceptions of individuals throwing trash around like we are living in the ‘50’s). I never feel afraid when walking my dog, which is a major factor in my decision to stay. The support staff are helpful and quick with any issues that need repairing. Overall, we are very happy living in this beautiful community!!
Wonderful. Everyone is so nice and accommodating. I am still struggling to find a job but the office has been understanding. I enjoy living here so far.
Raquetballs been closed. Poor gym hours. Dirty. Gate has never worked in 2 years. Trash skips days whenever. Condoms and trash on the floor everywhere.
The staff are extremely friendly, helpful, and professional. My neighbors are also very friendly and quiet. It's a very pleasant place to live.
Joeseph, made the move in process easy. He gave us our options and we followed through promptly. My neighbors are friendly, the community is quiet day and night. Which is a plus. The playground is cute and has options for small and larger children which I love as well.
I have been a resident for about 7 months now and don't have any real issues but that my neighbors are rude and racist. Other than that everything is good.
The office and maintenance staff are awesome, I’ve lived here for 6 years and other than the very small closets, the facilities are nice. There seems to be ongoing problems with the gate but all in all I like living here.
I really enjoy living in this community. I have recently renewed my lease. The staff is really friendly and helpful. I have always received quick assistance with maintenance issues which is really appreciated
My experience has been very good since I’ve moved in 12/2019. Anytime I’ve had a issue inside my apartment it was resolved right away. Management is very professional and courteous.
i love it here very friendly quiet beautiful pool nice gym nice neighborhood good view and close to to the mall and my favorite restaurant and i really feel welcomed here just feel like a home i can’t wait to see what this beautiful community has in store for me