Gatehouse at Pine Lake Apartments

4.5

4.5

10/10 recommend. it’s quiet and super clean. everything that you could ever need is in the vicinity. the staff is always ready and able to help with any issue you may have.
Only been here a few days but so far so good! Our move was very smooth and the process was easy. The community seem to be family oriented and the staff is awesome.
Very good so far clean, quiet, parking space plenty, box compartment not working at the time we tried yesterday other than that everything was fine.
Just moved here it is very quiet not much to complain about right but it is a great community so far. Joseph is a great person. He has gone way beyond his needs to help to get in this apartment. Very beautiful. More to come
So far so good. I finally have my own apartment. Tatiana and Joseph have been extremely helpful and very accommodating and understanding..
Very clean, quiet, and super helpful. Always thinks about the residence and even the kids! They are always updating us on what they are improving too
Been a year this March, and it's been a great experience. The view from our place is terrific. Neighbors a great. Front office staff are great! Response to Maintenance calls could be better but overall not bad.
I've been here a few months now and still live my apartment. The maintenance staff is great and the community is quiet. I haven't had any issues still and would recommend the place highly.
Love it so far , my only issues is the fact they allow the residents to have their dogs poop everywhere they will leave their sides of house and come to the other side just have their dogs pooped all over the grass mine you my kids love playing on the grass .
Beautiful community and AWESOME staff. They make coming home something to look forward to. I love the activities they plan and how they sent out reminder emails about things going on in the community. Great place to live